+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: DR. BRIAN ARDIS - Possibility of venom toxin origin of covid - Treatments and antidotes also discussed.

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Talking Re: DR. BRIAN ARDIS - Possibility of venom toxin origin of covid - Treatments and antidotes also discussed.

The above man trying to put doubt in the heads of people (this disinformation, most probably paid like the rest of them) is trying to hide the TRUTH from people. He did not once mention in my hearing that the Researcher Bing Liu discovered the use of SNAKE VENOM and on saying so was promptly murdered, shot, and the disclosure of his discovery was not made by the parent laboratory up to one and a half years later. I did not hear him mention that! I get intuitive flash connections all the time which reveal hidden facts which are observed by the subconscious but glossed over by the conscious mind.

Also, Dr. Ardis said nothing about the public water being poisoned. This was a part of the video on water which was not developed properly and then dropped from the video. Nothing to do with Dr. Ardis. AND we are progressively poisoned by the fluoride compound put in water.

I live in a residential area of Florida which pumps and treats its own water. Two days ago I attended a meeting concerning a company in Missouri, newly formed, which is a Scion of larger corporations putting their Capital to use by BUYING their WATER WELLS running the management of them (which includes treating the water with combined chemicals unknown to the employees who actually administer them). Also, the Corporations buy these water wells, bottle the water for commercial sale and then further raise the water rates of the community. We have no say in the matter, being only CATTLE. Now you all know we are actually being MURDERED OFF BY THE SATANIC PYRAMID CORPORATIONS. I believe they have stolen all our money and now our remaining small resources by this dastardly new (old thieving) system. They certainly can and will POISON US, in the water, if necessary. However, they can force their SNAKE POISON REMDESIVIR on you, or STARVE YOU TO DEATH (already being done by burning down the food processing plants, using only poisons to fertilize, killing off the poor cattle. I believe our deaths have been carefully planned because they have stolen all our money, now by control have our property, and will restrict our movements like cattle in the feed pens. Rockefeller planned all this in my opinion by controlling all the Governors of the States who have been forced to buy into the Vaxes for everyone in their State and other evil edicts. I pray he roasts in Hell.

The Bankers OWN all the Heads of States of the World; Voting Machines in all countries are FIXED by the NWO. The Bankers Own and secretly Control the leaders of all the Countries. The Party System is a FRAUD and so is VOTING. They steal our labor and now our Lives and we are WAITING FOR WHITE HATS TO SAVE US!!!. GET OUT YOUR PITCHFORKS.
    Last edited by amor; 14th October 2022 at 08:13. Reason: TYPO.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th October 2022), DeeMetrios (25th October 2022), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), Gwin Ru (14th October 2022), Matthew (13th December 2022), Pam (13th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: DR. BRIAN ARDIS - Possibility of venom toxin origin of covid - Treatments and antidotes also discussed.

I can only find this on telegram. This is VERY significant and IMO Bryan Ardis has been a victim of deflection as envenomization is very important to those who want to use biologics as weapons. David Martin also talks about the 2003 conference he attended and suggests we find out who was there to understand who knew what when....

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), Franny (3rd October 2023), Gwin Ru (13th December 2022), Matthew (13th December 2022), Pam (13th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #103
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,272 times in 21,091 posts

Default Re: DR. BRIAN ARDIS - Possibility of venom toxin origin of covid - Treatments and antidotes also discussed.

• Dr. 'Bryan Ardis' "I Was Wrong About Snake Venom" | The Dr. 'Jane Ruby' Show

Dr. Bryan Ardis says he was WRONG in his original report about the King Cobra and Krait snake venom that produces the C19 illnesses. He brings the Italian study from last year identifying that the bioweapon is designed to get people to make a synthetic form of snake venom toxins to poison the self, and that 3 societal groups were successfully targeted after the elderly were culled. This is the Dr Jane Ruby Show and you’re about to enter truth in medicine.
    this video can save lives !!!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th March 2023 at 04:31.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (27th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (6th October 2023), Franny (3rd October 2023), Gwin Ru (2nd October 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), onawah (28th March 2023), Reinhard (11th October 2023)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,433 times in 8,340 posts

The plandemic continues, but its origins are still a nefarious mystery. How did the world get sick, how did Covid really spread, and did the Satanic elite tell the world about this bioweapon ahead of time? Dr. Bryan Ardis (www.ardisantidote.com) has unveiled a shocking connection between this pandemic and the eternal battle of good and evil which began in the Garden of Eden.

In this Stew Peters Network exclusive, Director Stew Peters, award winning filmmaker Nicholas Stumphauzer and Executive Producer Lauren Witzke bring to light a truth satan himself has fought to suppress.

https://rumble.com/v2nh8xc-premiere-...g-chapter.html

Watch The Water 2

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2kvtho/?pub=1yatds
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (8th June 2023), Alekahn2 (6th October 2023), Brigantia (8th June 2023), ClearWater (8th June 2023), East Sun (9th June 2023), Ernie Nemeth (8th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th June 2023), George (9th June 2023), gini (9th June 2023), Gwin Ru (15th September 2023), Harmony (9th June 2023), haroldsails (9th June 2023), Heart to heart (6th October 2023), LifeAngel (15th September 2023), Lilyofthestars (6th October 2023), mountain_jim (6th October 2023), NancyV (9th June 2023), Perdido (9th June 2023), Reinhard (6th October 2023), Tintin (9th June 2023), william r sanford72 (8th June 2023), Yoda (6th October 2023)

9. Link to Post #105
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,272 times in 21,091 posts

Awesome! good find norman

I felt from day one he is legit and 100% authentic ... but my "rational" side wants to "wait and see" what happens with his revelations!

Shared some of his efforts when he began to speak out ... here on this Project Avalon Forum thread.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th June 2023 at 19:13.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alekahn2 (6th October 2023), Brigantia (8th June 2023), ClearWater (8th June 2023), East Sun (9th June 2023), Ernie Nemeth (8th June 2023), George (9th June 2023), gini (9th June 2023), Harmony (9th June 2023), haroldsails (9th June 2023), mountain_jim (6th October 2023), NancyV (9th June 2023), norman (8th June 2023), onawah (7th October 2023), Reinhard (6th October 2023), william r sanford72 (8th June 2023), Yoda (6th October 2023)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

It may only be me, all on my crazy own, who sees a huge connection between the revelation Dr Ardis illuminates about the injections, and this 'idea' so amazingly expressed by"M" during a telephone radio interview in 2014.

I know we don't all connect our dots in the same way so I know a lot of people will not see the connection I see but I wonder if there are others here who see what I see, as the connection.

Let me know if you do. Not that I really mind being all on my tod with this.

This video is part 3 of a long radio interview with Juan O'Savin when he was calling himself "W" (around 2014). Ideally, you should listen to parts 1 and 2 first but this part is where it gets to be the most fascinating. Parts 1 and 2 are available if a longer run up to this is required.

JUAN O SAVIN: TRIPLE HELIX AND THE CHILDREN OF CAIN - (PART 3)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HW0tmtIsAQoz/
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (6th October 2023), ClearWater (9th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th June 2023), gini (9th June 2023), Harmony (9th June 2023), haroldsails (9th June 2023), mountain_jim (6th October 2023), Reinhard (11th October 2023), Yoda (6th October 2023)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

This is a real TIME cover, from January 1999, not a made up fake.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (6th October 2023), Ewan (15th September 2023), Gwin Ru (15th September 2023), Harmony (15th September 2023), Heart to heart (6th October 2023), Lilyofthestars (6th October 2023), mountain_jim (6th October 2023), onawah (7th October 2023), Reinhard (11th October 2023), wondering (15th September 2023), Yoda (6th October 2023)

15. Link to Post #108
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,794 times in 3,258 posts

Dr. David Martin Exposed the WHO and proved that Covid is indeed a BioWeapon | MUST WATCH!

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Fqd4T42bEGFU

Today, 13th September, A panel bravely exposed the WHO (World Health Organisation) for the criminal organisation it is, and proved that Covid is indeed a BioWeapon.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Alekahn2 (6th October 2023), Ewan (15th September 2023), fifi (16th September 2023), Gwin Ru (15th September 2023), Harmony (15th September 2023), Lilyofthestars (6th October 2023), mountain_jim (6th October 2023), norman (15th September 2023), onawah (17th October 2023), Reinhard (6th October 2023), wondering (15th September 2023), Yoda (15th September 2023)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

I'm relieved to see a few signs, at last, that Dr Ardis is getting some attention.

I understand that people find his mannerisms irritating, but his facts and where those facts point, put the bullsh!tters and grandstanders and lab-leakers on notice, shape up or get out of the bloody way.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2023), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), Gwin Ru (2nd October 2023), Harmony (4th October 2023), Matthew (2nd October 2023), onawah (2nd October 2023), pyrangello (2nd October 2023)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,549 times in 20,693 posts

More about snake venom in the Vaxx from Dr. Ardis
    [QUOTE=onawah;1579843]THE ANTIDOTE | THE EXPLOSIVE TRUTH, ORIGIN AND ANTIDOTE FOR C-19
    September 28, 2023
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...re-everywhere/

(Hopefully there will be a transcript for this conversation, because it's well worth knowing what Ardis has to say, his description of the COVID plandemic from start to finish, even if you don't have 2&1/2 hours to listen.Also a shocking expose of rampant malpractice--Fauci, NIH, CDC, etc. with the documents to prove it. I think he puts to rest in this video the whole argument as to whether there is a COVID virus or not, starting at 1 hour 12 minutes intoi the video.)

""Watch this explosive interview with Dr Bryan Ardis and Jason Shurka exposing the truth, origin, and unexpected antidote for C19 that ravaged the world.
    Dr Bryan Ardis is a renowned doctor and researcher who has been at the forefront of uncovering the origins of C19 and finding ways to counter its effects. Despite facing resistance from major pharmaceutical companies, Dr Ardis remains steadfast in his mission to unearth the truth.
    Jason Shurka has been closely monitoring Dr Ardis’s progress over the past year and supports his efforts to disseminate this vital information to a global audience. This interview serves to bring his valuable insights to the forefront."
    https://rumble.com/v3lx3gn-dr-ardis-...on-shurka.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3j1r5v
    Last edited by Harmony; 3rd October 2023 at 11:35. Reason: embed vedeo
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th October 2023), Chuck (23rd October 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), Franny (3rd October 2023), Gwin Ru (2nd October 2023), Harmony (3rd October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th October 2023)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think Dr. Ardis puts to rest in this video the whole argument as to whether there is a COVID virus or not, starting at 1 hour 12 minutes intoi the video.
    Though to get the whole explanation, you need to start at the beginning.
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I'm relieved to see a few signs, at last, that Dr Ardis is getting some attention.

I understand that people find his mannerisms irritating, but his facts and where those facts point, put the bullsh!tters and grandstanders and lab-leakers on notice, shape up or get out of the bloody way.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2023), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), Gwin Ru (3rd October 2023), Harmony (4th October 2023), Matthew (4th October 2023), Vangelo (3rd October 2023)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,420 times in 685 posts

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), Harmony (5th October 2023), onawah (7th October 2023)

25. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

This really is stunning information. Absolutely stunning. Probably the most important information on Project Avalon. May Dr. Bryan Ardis be safe.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    THE ANTIDOTE | THE EXPLOSIVE TRUTH, ORIGIN AND ANTIDOTE FOR C-19
    September 28, 2023

(Hopefully there will be a transcript for this conversation, because it's well worth knowing what Ardis has to say, even if you don't have 2&1/2 hours to listen. For one thing, I think it settles the whole argument as to whether COVID is actually a virus or not. Plus a shocking expose of rampant malpractice--Fauci, NIH, CDC, etc. with the detailed references to prove it.)

""Watch this explosive interview with Dr Bryan Ardis and Jason Shurka exposing the truth, origin, and unexpected antidote for C19 that ravaged the world.
    Dr Bryan Ardis is a renowned doctor and researcher who has been at the forefront of uncovering the origins of C19 and finding ways to counter its effects. Despite facing resistance from major pharmaceutical companies, Dr Ardis remains steadfast in his mission to unearth the truth.
    Jason Shurka has been closely monitoring Dr Ardis’s progress over the past year and supports his efforts to disseminate this vital information to a global audience. This interview serves to bring his valuable insights to the forefront."

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3jbpg5/?pub=ijro7

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th October 2023), Bill Ryan (5th October 2023), Ewan (5th October 2023), fifi (6th October 2023), Harmony (6th October 2023), mountain_jim (6th October 2023), norman (5th October 2023), onawah (5th October 2023), Satori (5th October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th October 2023), Vangelo (5th October 2023)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It really is quite a stunning bombshell, which is why I posted it on several different threads, though that normally isn't a good practice, but I wanted everyone to see it.
    It's a long interview, but worth every minute.
    It's important for the info it provides concerning the Reptilian Agenda (synthesized snake venom in the Clot Shot), the controversy about whether there really is a COVID virus at all (there's not--there is rabies virus and one other in there, but no new virus), how the tobacco industry got people addicted to cigarettes, even though tobacco isn't addictive (it's the additives that are), how to detox from the snake venom (nicotine patches!!), how the NIH, CDC, Fauci, Pfizer lied and more.
    All claims backed up with clear, credible evidence, and Ardis amazes with the evidence that was right there all along, and with each step along the way in which he connected all the dots.
    He knows what danger he is in, and I certainly hope he lives to tell us more of the tale as he uncovers it.

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    This really is stunning information. Absolutely stunning. Probably the most important information on Project Avalon. May Dr. Bryan Ardis be safe.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    THE ANTIDOTE | THE EXPLOSIVE TRUTH, ORIGIN AND ANTIDOTE FOR C-19
    September 28, 2023

(Hopefully there will be a transcript for this conversation, because it's well worth knowing what Ardis has to say, even if you don't have 2&1/2 hours to listen. For one thing, I think it settles the whole argument as to whether COVID is actually a virus or not. Plus a shocking expose of rampant malpractice--Fauci, NIH, CDC, etc. with the detailed references to prove it.)

Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th October 2023), Bill Ryan (5th October 2023), Chuck (23rd October 2023), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), Ewan (5th October 2023), fifi (6th October 2023), Harmony (6th October 2023), mountain_jim (6th October 2023), norman (5th October 2023), Satori (5th October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th October 2023), Vangelo (5th October 2023)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Waw, AT LAST . . it's getting through to people.

This may seem repetitive or it may add something. Watch The Water II was released earlier this year. A few people watched it but I think most have an aversion to Dr Ardis because of his way of talking, he sounds arrogant. He has a right to in this case. He's a path beater who puts the rest of the mob to shame and it even questions some of their motives.

Watch The Water 2
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1561604
    Last edited by norman; 5th October 2023 at 16:25.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th October 2023), Bill Ryan (5th October 2023), ClearWater (6th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), Ewan (5th October 2023), fifi (6th October 2023), Harmony (6th October 2023), mountain_jim (6th October 2023), onawah (7th October 2023), Satori (5th October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th October 2023), Vangelo (5th October 2023)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's interesting to self-reflect on why certain topics are encountered, but then not explored, or only cursorily sampled. Because the Ardis interview was so long, a couple days ago I did what I do sometimes and "sampled" a couple of tidbits, clicking here and there into the video's timeline, and listening for 30 seconds. I had already convinced myself that saying C-19 was not a virus was a red herring and misdirection, and because I absolutely, positively "knew" that I caught C-19 when I hugged 2 classmates (at a class reunion) that had been just diagnosed with C-19, and especially gave my female friend a long warm hug and kiss on the cheek and reassured her that I didn't care if I got it and that she was not "Typhoid Mary", and then I got C-19 symptoms a day later. I "knew" it was transmitted via respiratory droplets. 100% positive, case closed.

So, in my sampling of the video, I happened upon the idea being promoted that C-19 was not transmitted by respiratory particle contact, but primarily transmitted in water, well, my left brain said this was at best well-meaning but incorrect. Thankfully, (a tip of the hat to onowah and norman for your persistence!), this morning I watched the whole The Antidote interview. My head is still reeling. Later today when I have time, I'll watch Dr Ardis' Watch The Water and Watch The Water 2, with eyes wide open and earplugs removed.

I almost never promote anything as a "must see", but I do very strongly recommend that every Project Avalon member and every visitor to PA should watch The Antidote (and, after I watch the other 2 videos, I'll offer my opinion as to whether The Antidote covers the info well enough or if the Watch The Water videos fall into the same category.) Grab a bowl of popped sorghum and a glass of distilled water and watch The Antidote.

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th October 2023), Bill Ryan (5th October 2023), Chuck (23rd October 2023), ClearWater (6th October 2023), Ewan (5th October 2023), fifi (6th October 2023), Harmony (6th October 2023), Kryztian (6th October 2023), Lilyofthestars (6th October 2023), mountain_jim (6th October 2023), onawah (5th October 2023), Satori (5th October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th October 2023), Sunny (5th October 2023), Vangelo (5th October 2023)

33. Link to Post #117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hear! Hear! I second that recommendation.
    A very eye-opening interview indeed, and thanks to Dennis and Norman for helping to bring it more to everyone's attention.
    I will ask Bill and the Mods if we should start a new thread and move these posts there.
    (And beg pardon for breaking the rule of posting the same article to many different threads, to which I plead guilty, but I think everyone will see why.
    The link to the interview in question is posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1580281)

Dennis has it right too in saying you can't just skim through it, because it all builds from the beginning, connecting many dots all the way through, and shedding an entirely more wholistic light on the Plandemic and all it connects to, from the Depopulation Plan to the Reptilian Agenda, to the Great Reset to (last but not at all least) Protocols to Mitigate/Minimise COVID-19 "Vaccination" Damage etc...etc...
    (...Though I forgot to post it on the latter thread, but I will post a redirect message there now too.)

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    It's interesting to self-reflect on why certain topics are encountered, but then not explored, or only cursorily sampled. Because the Ardis interview was so long, a couple days ago I did what I do sometimes and "sampled" a couple of tidbits, clicking here and there into the video's timeline, and listening for 30 seconds. I had already convinced myself that saying C-19 was not a virus was a red herring and misdirection, and because I absolutely, positively "knew" that I caught C-19 when I hugged 2 classmates (at a class reunion) that had been just diagnosed with C-19, and especially gave my female friend a long warm hug and kiss on the cheek and reassured her that I didn't care if I got it and that she was not "Typhoid Mary", and then I got C-19 symptoms a day later. I "knew" it was transmitted via respiratory droplets. 100% positive, case closed.

So, in my sampling of the video, I happened upon the idea being promoted that C-19 was not transmitted by respiratory particle contact, but primarily transmitted in water, well, my left brain said this was at best well-meaning but incorrect. Thankfully, (a tip of the hat to onowah and norman for your persistence!), this morning I watched the whole The Antidote interview. My head is still reeling. Later today when I have time, I'll watch Dr Ardis' Watch The Water and Watch The Water 2, with eyes wide open and earplugs removed.

I almost never promote anything as a "must see", but I do very strongly recommend that every Project Avalon member and every visitor to PA should watch The Antidote (and, after I watch the other 2 videos, I'll offer my opinion as to whether The Antidote covers the info well enough or if the Watch The Water videos fall into the same category.) Grab a bowl of popped sorghum and a glass of distilled water and watch The Antidote.

Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th October 2023), Bill Ryan (6th October 2023), Chuck (23rd October 2023), ClearWater (6th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (6th October 2023), fifi (6th October 2023), Frankie Pancakes (15th October 2023), Harmony (6th October 2023), Matthew (6th October 2023), mountain_jim (6th October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th October 2023)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

In the interview around the atmospheric music and Ardis' huge self-belief I found the most compelling point of suspicion was the focus by Fauci on smoking; "a good time to give up smoking", even though smoking is not exactly a fashionable boogie man right now Fauci touched it.

Fauci didn't say 'loose weight', or 'get exercise in the sun', but he DID help people about smoking. This will depend on your own trust of Fauci, but I have him pegged as downright malicious.

I'm still waiting to see if Ardis and Peters to draw a correlation between electromagnetic wave infrastructure increases, and pandemic outbreaks. I doubt the disease is all down to one trick, and I don't see the point of mutually exclusive thinking like: 'this idea nullifies another idea'.

So I always appreciate the food for thought. I bet the picture is more complicated than one cause.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th October 2023), Bill Ryan (6th October 2023), ClearWater (6th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (6th October 2023), Harmony (6th October 2023), mountain_jim (6th October 2023), onawah (6th October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th October 2023)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, I did watch both Watch the Water and Watch the Water II as well as several other videos interviewing Dr Ardis. No 'normie' is going to do that, and I would say that the interview just above, The Antidote, is probably plenty informative, thorough, and powerful enough to blow anyone's mind that has an open mind at all. I learned something from every video, as the presentations were all different, and even though, within most of the videos there is some reiteration, I was never bored. I think a critical part of every presentation was showing published research to back up everything.

Dr Ardis' conclusion that it was ALL done through the municipal water supplies was probably the only thing that was just intelligent conjecture and a subjective conclusion where, though logical, not proven with documentation. In one of the videos, counterterrorism advisor Dr. Tau Braun guesses that the infection vectors were more varied than just the water supply, probably using Sars CoV 1 (I think) as the initial dispersal agent, and hinted at atmospheric dispersal as well, and I think 'shedding' as well. (I should have taken notes.)

We also know the death rates from the jab were batch dependent, and it appears from that data that a number of recipes were unleashed, as well as the likelihood that the planners and orchestrators got saline placebos. The plasmid-borne venom cocktail doesn't mention graphene, EMF (5G) activation, and some other goodies in the injections, so the Big Picture of this humanity-culling weapon probably is wider and deeper than "just" serpent, shellfish and starfish toxins, but I'm convinced it is a huge and important major piece of the puzzle.

I'd like to see some further confirmation about nicotinic acetylcholine receptors and nicotine causing an extremely rapid cessation of C-19 symptoms, but I'm inclined to believe it. I'm used to people scoffing at anecdotal accounts of healing plant substances, and if I had any lingering C-19 symptoms, I'd have a nicotine patch stuck to me tomorrow. No mainstream researchers (all funded by sociopathic criminals) are going to spend millions of dollars on double-blind placebo studies of non-patentable plant substances.

I have now also gone through some of the discussions about this subject from a year and a half ago on this forum - (where the hell was I back then?*) Some healthy skepticism, some kinda silly dismissals, and some Ardis' theory supporters. The genetic fingerprinting (gene sequencing, spectroscopic analysis, etc.) identifying 20 snake venoms, 15 cone snail venoms, and the crown-of-thorns starfish venom in jabbed patients and it's match-up with all the varied C-19 symptoms is pretty powerful evidence.

*(moving and house-hunting during the Blackrock house grab, bought a fixer-upper, broke a femur, got a metal hip replacement...)

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alekahn2 (8th October 2023), Bill Ryan (6th October 2023), Chuck (23rd October 2023), ClearWater (6th October 2023), Harmony (6th October 2023), Lilyofthestars (6th October 2023), mountain_jim (6th October 2023), norman (6th October 2023), onawah (6th October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2023), Vangelo (6th October 2023)

39. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

This is a real TIME cover, from January 1999, not a made up fake.

I think I'm going to cry after watching "Watch the Water 2" (bits and pieces of it as I had time for this morning), and then seeing the cover of this.... It's like they're rubbing our faces in it with this image. Ugh.....

Dear Mother-God save us all and unleash all that you have upon this world.. I would rather die in a geologic catastrophic event than to be converted into what they're planning..
    Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Alekahn2 (6th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (7th October 2023), Frankie Pancakes (15th October 2023), Harmony (7th October 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (7th October 2023), mountain_jim (6th October 2023), norman (6th October 2023), onawah (28th November 2023), Reinhard (6th October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2023), Yoda (6th October 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast