+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast

Thread: DR. BRIAN ARDIS - Possibility of venom toxin origin of covid - Treatments and antidotes also discussed.

1. Link to Post #81
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,390 times in 4,323 posts

Default Re: DR. BRIAN ARDIS - Possibility of venom toxin origin of covid - Treatments and antidotes also discussed.

... Critically Thinking with Dr. T and Dr. P Episode 91 - Apr 21 2022 1:06:39

CriticallyThinking
    Published April 22, 2022

What a coup! Our beloved Dr. Merritt fills in for Dr. T!

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vzby2k

The kid and the water puddle...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th May 2022), Franny (24th April 2022), Harmony (24th April 2022), Matthew (25th April 2022), onawah (23rd April 2022), Reinhard (23rd April 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: DR. BRIAN ARDIS - Possibility of venom toxin origin of covid - Treatments and antidotes also discussed.

... Researchers Continue to Find Venom: Additional Evidence Confirms Snake Venom Peptides in Bioweapon 09:35

Stew Peters Network
    Published April 22, 2022

As people continue to get jabbed, more and more evidence proves that the injections contain killer snake venom.

Dr. Jane Ruby joined the Stew Peters Show Friday to expose the snake venom peptides, their function, composition, and more.

Dr. Jane detailed the damage caused to the cell by these peptides, and the dangers of vaxxed blood.

[Dr. Malone under NDA by threats.]

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 23rd April 2022 at 14:13.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th May 2022), Franny (24th April 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), onawah (23rd April 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

The kind of things I heard about peoples' opinions included that it is a distraction FROM _____. Also some people seemed really easily dismissive. A few unashamedly ACTUALLY snakey snarky about Bryan Ardis. It was LOW to imply he acts as if a mental manic disorder or "something" mental is a problem.

Calling people mentally ill is going to be increasing as a weapon in the War of Consciousness. We have to be STRONG in our hearts and will and wisdom that is Humanity. Humanity is NATURALLY multi-dimensional and the body is Naturally strong when we are connected to the Force that creates worlds.

I don't think we should easily tire of the subject of Bryan Ardis, a Chiropractor and an activist Blasting a "not vetted" body of work. THIS larger picture is very fascinating. I did not listen to Mike Adams work with him so I listened to this Rumble video today

Dr. Bryan Ardis Exposes The Ultimate Agenda
    NaturalHealth365.com Published April 22, 2022

IMO Bryan Ardis is stepping out of the herd of "alternative" researchers. He is drawing fire from IMO Egoic Biases. Several people even seem to claim "Nothing to see here. Move right along".

The way I see Bryan Ardis contribution bringing people to the edge of their "reality" is that it triggers extra uncomfortable cognitive dissonance". IMO When people feel overwhelmed already by what looks like The Rend of the World, they are still grasping on to "something".

People STILL unconsciously want to be the expert arbiter and Savior and CONTROL is as operative on any "side" of everything. Right now people are dividing themselves on "Virus versus Not virus". There is a definite realizing that "POISON" is the means of murder.

Honestly this ABILITY that Bryan Ardis has to put various pieces of information together nd WHAT HE found IS VERY significant.

THE REACTION THAT PEOPLE ARE HAVING is significant in itself. People are reaching limits to absorb challenges to their NEED for a stable reality

FRANKLY we need to realize "reality" is splintering and if we keep trying to grasp onto a "version" of what we observe "out there", we will be in constant cognitive dissonance.

That is why we have to be OK with all the various stories but keep our eye on the crisis which is being waged at an interdimensional level we cannot grasp "from" Ego.

However, Ego can cooperate with letting go of control. Egos are being challenged as observer of the shattering of patterns. I think the Ego is EVOLVING. This is IMO evolving Ego to cooperate with "God". Plenty of Egos have learned to care what the Soul wants. Plenty of Egos are still engaged in the fascinating "out there" but IMO Plenty of them KNOW there is a God. They KNOW that the opportunity exists to connect to God as an Ego.

IMO Surrender to God is an imperative now. Let the scene be seen as a reflection of the Spiritual world where Love is winning everything and HERE there is a major play of forces where we are choosing God.

IMO Bryan Ardis is connected to God.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vzczeu?pub=mpxgj
    Last edited by Delight; 24th April 2022 at 00:02.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2022), ClearWater (24th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th May 2022), Franny (24th April 2022), Gwin Ru (23rd April 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), onawah (23rd April 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

I don't doubt what Dr. Ardis is saying, but his glee in reporting it may be what is turning people off to his theories.
    Because what he's saying is so horrific, that It's going to inspire horror in most people, and that can easily result in denial
    I can understand how whistleblowers can get pushed to the brink when the service they are performing for the rest of us
    can result in them being killed, made bankfrupt, or at the least, being ridiculed as Dr. Ardis is now.
    But I imagine we are only going to see more and more proof of more and more horrors,
    So I think by now we really need to gird our loins and not expect the news forthcoming to be easy to take or to sound believable at first hearing.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2022), Chip (24th April 2022), ClearWater (24th April 2022), Delight (24th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th May 2022), Gwin Ru (24th April 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), Matthew (25th April 2022), witchy1 (27th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Ummmmm... Well...

I knew about this when SarsCov2 first came out..

Anyone here who is a biologist, geneticist, virologist, etc, could look this up. It's in the original wuhan

CGTCCGGGTG >
    Acol

So..
    How can that be?... what is this "Acol" ?.. isn't it a bacillus of some kind? Why is that in the Wuhan genome?

Also.. it's in the nucleoside of the synthetic mRNA as well. It's even in the Paxlovid brand made by Pfizer. No matter what names they use for it, it's the same.

Does anyone know what the synthetic nucleoside is made out of?

Anyone?

In my previous article.. I suggested taking organic folate/folic acid as a treatment against covid since it inhibits the furin enzyme thus blocking viral spike proteins. Isn't SarsCov2 the only one which deals with Furin?

Furin is a protease enzyme that in humans and other animals is encoded by the FURIN gene. Some proteins are inactive when they are first synthesized, and must have sections removed in order to become active. Furin cleaves these sections and activates the proteins.

Why do you think I suggested that?
    The article also comes with scientific data showing the effects.

Do you think that by taking organic folate would also have an effect on the synthetic mRNA "gene therapy" inoculations?

Why am I pressuring on recommending taking organic folate?
    Does not synthetic folate in the blood do the same job? It apparently does not....

Synthetic folate/folic leaves unmetabolized particles in the blood..... why? ..

Well.. it's up to you on what to do with this information.

Take organic folate, with vitamin C.... just saying.

Yes according to my evidence.. Wuhan was manufactured or at least experimented on....

So why is it still the number one priority to deal with this.. why did they issue an health emergency alert?

Does it have anything to do with "synthetic venom", so to speak?

Remember that little "Acol" above? It is a form of a bacillus..

Does not venom produce bacteria? .. so yes, it can even live in the venom.

Is this why Wuhan has that bacillus genome in it?

Think about it..

https://www.newscientist.com/article...nds-of-snakes/
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 24th April 2022 at 02:12.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2022), ClearWater (24th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th May 2022), Gwin Ru (24th April 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

OOOHHHH... about Paxlovid.. Here's the recent news... what do you think? ... HMMM...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/04/...iral-paxlovid/

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th May 2022), Gwin Ru (24th April 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So according to Ardis, the study published in the British Medical Journal said that snake bites are now, along with COVID, the leading cause of death.
    But it certainly doesn't seem likely that that many deaths are actually being caused by real snakes biting people.
    So unless there has been a huge population explosion of very aggressive snakes worldwide who are attacking people, there must be some other source of snake venom that is causing all those deaths.
    There hasn't been any info I've heard so far that says synthetic snake venom is different enough from real snake venom that it can be clearly distinguished from real venom in the blood of all the people who have supposedly died from snake bite.
    So the cause of all those death could have been injections of synthetic snake venom.
    Just saying....
    How else could that be explained?
    So for that reason alone, Dr. Ardis's theory seems quite plausible.
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    The kind of things I heard about peoples' opinions included that it is a distraction FROM _____. Also some people seemed really easily dismissive. A few unashamedly ACTUALLY snakey snarky about Bryan Ardis. It was LOW to imply he acts as if a mental manic disorder or "something" mental is a problem.

Calling people mentally ill is going to be increasing as a weapon in the War of Consciousness. We have to be STRONG in our hearts and will and wisdom that is Humanity. Humanity is NATURALLY multi-dimensional and the body is Naturally strong when we are connected to the Force that creates worlds.

I don't think we should easily tire of the subject of Bryan Ardis, a Chiropractor and an activist Blasting a "not vetted" body of work. THIS larger picture is very fascinating. I did not listen to Mike Adams work with him so I listened to this Rumble video today

Dr. Bryan Ardis Exposes The Ultimate Agenda
    NaturalHealth365.com Published April 22, 2022

IMO Bryan Ardis is stepping out of the herd of "alternative" researchers. He is drawing fire from IMO Egoic Biases. Several people even seem to claim "Nothing to see here. Move right along".

The way I see Bryan Ardis contribution bringing people to the edge of their "reality" is that it triggers extra uncomfortable cognitive dissonance". IMO When people feel overwhelmed already by what looks like The Rend of the World, they are still grasping on to "something".

People STILL unconsciously want to be the expert arbiter and Savior and CONTROL is as operative on any "side" of everything. Right now people are dividing themselves on "Virus versus Not virus". There is a definite realizing that "POISON" is the means of murder.

Honestly this ABILITY that Bryan Ardis has to put various pieces of information together nd WHAT HE found IS VERY significant.

THE REACTION THAT PEOPLE ARE HAVING is significant in itself. People are reaching limits to absorb challenges to their NEED for a stable reality

FRANKLY we need to realize "reality" is splintering and if we keep trying to grasp onto a "version" of what we observe "out there", we will be in constant cognitive dissonance.

That is why we have to be OK with all the various stories but keep our eye on the crisis which is being waged at an interdimensional level we cannot grasp "from" Ego.

However, Ego can cooperate with letting go of control. Egos are being challenged as observer of the shattering of patterns. I think the Ego is EVOLVING. This is IMO evolving Ego to cooperate with "God". Plenty of Egos have learned to care what the Soul wants. Plenty of Egos are still engaged in the fascinating "out there" but IMO Plenty of them KNOW there is a God. They KNOW that the opportunity exists to connect to God as an Ego.

IMO Surrender to God is an imperative now. Let the scene be seen as a reflection of the Spiritual world where Love is winning everything and HERE there is a major play of forces where we are choosing God.

IMO Bryan Ardis is connected to God.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anu Raman (25th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th May 2022), Franny (3rd May 2022), Gwin Ru (24th April 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (6th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Novel" virus.... they said..

"Novel" bacteria.. they didn't say...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th May 2022), Franny (3rd May 2022), Gwin Ru (25th April 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CLUB OF ROME AND SERPENT SYMBOLISM WITH MICHAEL TSARION AND DAVID WHITEHEAD
    April 30, 2022
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...vid-whitehead/

(The discussion begins with snake venom being used now as part of the depopulation agenda, as well as serpent symbolism in the Deep State and expands from there into history and to the present day. )

"David Whitehead and Michael Tsarion do a mind-blowing, deep dive into the secret societies that have declared war on the human race. Tsarion says that the US Government is “overwhelmingly” controlled by Knights of Malta.

He says, “Wherever you see Skull & Bones, you’ll see Knights of Malta. Wherever you find Opus Dei, you’ll find Knights of Malta. They’re all considered Catholic organizations but that’s, again false. They own Catholicism.”

The Knights of Malta, the Hospitallers, Templars, etc permeate the World Economic Forum and the Club of Rome. The philosophy underpinning the unconventional warfare being unleashed upon us today was originally cooked-up by the Club of Rome, which former MI-6 agent, Dr John Coleman, described in 1994 as:

“One of the most insidious, baneful organizations in existence today, which has done intolerable, immeasurable harm to the United States of America…

“This Committee of 300 told a man called Aurelio Peccei to form this Club of Rome with the main object of bringing down the industries and the agricultural development of the United States.

“He immediately wrote a paper in which he said there are too many people on the Earth and that the United States, with its industrial development, its agricultural development is responsible for this curse of overpopulation.

“I was able to, through my intelligence people get a copy of this insidious document. Basically, what it said was that the Middle Class in the United States of America had to be destroyed, because in the coming push to a World Order, the Middle Class would be the stumbling block.

“The Club of Rome post-industrial, zero growth paper said, ‘This has got to stop. We have to bring down the Middle Class of the United States and the way that we will do this, the way that we will accomplish this task is by crushing their industries.'”

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1496671
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (3rd May 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th May 2022), Franny (3rd May 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd May 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

The following article about snake venom cures is in the New York Times today, and versions of it are all over the web:
    https://www.ctmobi.com/articles/5479...-what-ails-you

IMO the spread of this information is in direct response to Dr. Ardis's theory.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

BushPilot (3rd May 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th May 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd May 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), onawah (4th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (3rd May 2022)

21. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

An email in Wikileaks about biological weapons and snake venom in the secret Congressional reports. According to Julian Assange Congress had these reports firewalled off from the public so we couldn't see them. (3rd screenshot) Enlarge the fourth screenshot to see they knew snake venom could be a biological weapon or go to the link and click the file option: https://wikileaks.org/wiki/CRS:_Biol...yiMZSc-Io4Baeg
    You will see this:
    Quote CRS: Biological Weapons: A Primer, July 24, 2001
    About this CRS report

This document was obtained by Wikileaks from the United States Congressional Research Service.

The CRS is a Congressional "think tank" with a staff of around 700. Reports are commissioned by members of Congress on topics relevant to current political events. Despite CRS costs to the tax payer of over $100M a year, its electronic archives are, as a matter of policy, not made available to the public.

Individual members of Congress will release specific CRS reports if they believe it to assist them politically, but CRS archives as a whole are firewalled from public access.

This report was obtained by Wikileaks staff from CRS computers accessible only from Congressional offices.

For other CRS information see: Congressional Research Service.

For press enquiries, consult our media kit.

If you have other confidential material let us know!.

For previous editions of this report, try OpenCRS.

Wikileaks release: February 2, 2009

Publisher: United States Congressional Research Service

Title: Biological Weapons: A Primer

CRS report number: RL31059

Author(s): Steve Bowman, Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division

Date: July 24, 2001

Abstract
    A number of factors have contributed to the greatly heightened interest in biological weapons (BW) over the last several years. The Defense Department, the Central Intelligence Agency, and several independent studies have all spotlighted biological weapons as a growing concern both for the U.S. military and the general population. On the other hand, a significant number of experts have begun to question whether the concern over biological weapons is out of proportion to the actual threat.
    Download
    PDF version: File | Torrent | Magnet
    TXT version: File | Torrent | Magnet
    Categories: 2009 | 2009-02 | Authored 2001 | Authored 2001-07 | Leaked files | United States | Congressional Research Service | Bulk
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (7th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th May 2022), Gwin Ru (7th May 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), Matthew (6th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (6th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #92
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,911 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: DR. BRIAN ARDIS - Possibility of venom toxin origin of covid - Treatments and antidotes also discussed.

• Watch The Water - Full Movie!

• Taking the Serpent's Head Off: "Watch the Water" EXPLODES worldwide, Global Citizens Demand Answers

Dr. Ardis joins the Stew Peters Show days after the "Watch the Water" Documentary took the world by storm. Dr. Ardis addresses the main questions about the snake venom Covid sequences, and answers the important question of WHY the children were the least effected. Watch the Water EXPLODED with millions of views worldwide, exposing the true origins of the Covid-19 Plandemic.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), Eric J (Viking) (17th May 2022), Harmony (12th May 2022), Mashika (8th May 2022), onawah (10th May 2022), Orph (7th May 2022), Simon Sparx (8th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #93
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

The virus and vaccine is an elaborate concoction of evil technology that may not be an entirely human creation. Snake venon makes sense because the non human contribution could be from the the reptilians

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

graciousb (13th May 2022), Harmony (12th May 2022)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,085 times in 3,096 posts

Not sure this has been posted, but the plot thickens…A must watch

The plandemic continues, but its origins are still a nefarious mystery. How did the world get sick, how did Covid really spread, and did the Satanic elite tell the world about this bioweapon ahead of time? Dr. Bryan Ardis has unveiled a shocking connection between this pandemic and the eternal battle of good and evil which began with the in the Garden of Eden.

In this Stew Peters Network exclusive, Director Stew Peters, award winning filmmaker Nicholas Stumphauzer and Executive Producer Lauren Witzke bring to light a truth satan himself has fought to suppress.

Visit http://ardisantidote.com/ to learn how to protect you and your loved ones during this biological war.

RIP Bing Lui.

https://rumble.com/embed/vy2v3d/?pub=4

Video source: https://rumble.com/v10miez-world-pre...the-water.html

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

ClearWater (17th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), Franny (6th June 2022), Harmony (27th May 2022)

29. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Venom Bombshell: Counterterrorism Advisor Warned FBI About Bioweapon In June 2021 17:16

Stew Peters Network
    Published May 25, 2022
    “The Covid vaccines are NOT a viable and SAFE method to be used to contain and end this pandemic”.
    This quote is from Dr. Tau Braun in the form of a letter to the FBI back in June of 2021, warning them of the deadly effects of the COVID-19 Vaccine.

Watch this new segment now at StewPeters.com!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), Franny (6th June 2022), Harmony (27th May 2022), onawah (26th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (6th June 2022), Franny (6th June 2022), Matthew (6th June 2022), onawah (6th June 2022), Reinhard (6th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The secret is urine therapy (to save time), but something I didn't know is that urine therapy is a remedy for snake bite. What we need to know is if urine therapy will work for those who have had the COVID jabs with spike proteins, nanotech, graphene, etc.
    Last edited by onawah; 6th June 2022 at 20:23.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (7th June 2022), Franny (6th June 2022), Gwin Ru (6th June 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Matthew (6th June 2022)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

Dr. Bryan Ardis | Canadian Statistics -- Deaths After Vax | Nicotine: The new vaccine for C -19

Recent interview of Bryan Ardis by Canadian Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson.

https://rumble.com/v1bxqhx-explosive...-covid-19.html

Dr Ardis talks about Dr. Erik Enby's microscopic video of "particles" from a Pfizer vial. Here is Dr. Enby's video wherein he compares his theory with Luc Montagnier's theory:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-er...uPM44toZZ.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v19bkk5
    Last edited by Harmony; 14th July 2022 at 01:59. Reason: embed video

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th March 2023), Gwin Ru (14th July 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), mab777 (14th July 2022), onawah (14th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (14th July 2022)

37. Link to Post #99
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... coVENOM19: a health secret film 49:09
    First published at 13:59 UTC on August 2nd, 2022.

nhagroup
    nhagroup

They Can’t Hide This Any Longer… Some COVID-19 Patients Have Deadly Venom In Them

36 different shellfish toxins and snake venom are showing up in COVID-19 patients…
    How did this end up in their blood, feces, or urine?

Some experts believe this so-called “respiratory” disease is actually an envenomation from the vaccine.

They’ve targeted people with toxins for decades…

Why wouldn’t this be the case now?

Did you know that the word “corona” means “crown for the king” and virus in Latin actually means “venom” so coronavirus very closely translates to “king venom”?

Coincidence?

You can be the judge of that after watching this explosive documentary!
    www.covenomseries.com

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (14th August 2022), Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), East Sun (14th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th March 2023), Harmony (14th September 2022), Matthew (13th December 2022)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

A professional rattlesnake holder who'd survived bites previously, recently died from a bite. I wonder if he's had the MRNA vax? Might explain why he died this time.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/sn...12/id/1082920/

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th October 2023), eagle0027 (16th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th March 2023), Gwin Ru (14th September 2022), Harmony (14th September 2022), Matthew (13th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast