+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast

Thread: DR. BRIAN ARDIS - Possibility of venom toxin origin of covid - Treatments and antidotes also discussed.

1. Link to Post #41
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Re: DR. BRIAN ARDIS - Possibility of venom toxin origin of covid - Treatments and antidotes also discussed.

How did the world get sick, how did Covid really spread, and did the Satanic elite tell the world about this bioweapon ahead of time? Even the skeptic in me was amazed by this well researched presentation. The upshot is the genesis of the virus is snake venom (as suggested initially) and suggests the only allowable treatment remdesovir is tainted with the same venom. There is a reason water tests positive ahead of outbreaks. Def worth watching - Initially released on Brighteon here - scroll down for part 1 and 2:https://yournews.com/2022/04/13/2328...WROjeQ0i0XYrr8
    and more recently on rumble here: "Watch the Water" https://rumble.com/v10miez-world-pre...the-water.html
    W
    Last edited by witchy1; 16th April 2022 at 21:57.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

DNA (17th April 2022), Gwin Ru (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: DR. BRIAN ARDIS - Possibility of venom toxin origin of covid - Treatments and antidotes also discussed.

Wow, Facebook "fact checkers" REALLY don't want this info getting out! They wouldn't allow the article or Rumble links to be posted.
    Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    How did the world get sick, how did Covid really spread, and did the Satanic elite tell the world about this bioweapon ahead of time? Even the skeptic in me was amazed by this well researched presentation. The upshot is the genesis of the virus is snake venom (as suggested initially) and suggests the only allowable treatment remdesovir is tainted with the same venom. There is a reason water tests positive ahead of outbreaks. Def worth watching - Initially released on Brighteon here - scroll down for part 1 and 2:https://yournews.com/2022/04/13/2328...WROjeQ0i0XYrr8
    and more recently on rumble here: "Watch the Water" https://rumble.com/v10miez-world-pre...the-water.html
    W
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (17th April 2022), Gwin Ru (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), Nasu (17th April 2022), selinam (17th April 2022), Spiral (17th April 2022), witchy1 (17th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

MUST SEE!!!! From the science to the occult symbology, the dots connect and it all adds up.
    W
    Last edited by onawah; 17th April 2022 at 02:40.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), Gwin Ru (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), Nasu (17th April 2022), selinam (17th April 2022), witchy1 (17th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,261 times in 5,712 posts

I agree with Dr. P very much!

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vymml8

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DNA (17th April 2022), Gwin Ru (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), jaybee (17th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,654 times in 4,302 posts

W
    Hi Witchy. Glad to see you again. I loved your Dulce related posts from ten or eleven years ago. I'm a big fan. Anything new on the Costello angle? Also, couldn't this snake venom thing have been something cooked up in dulce? The snake venom reptilian connection thing.
    Anyway, I love your stuff. Big hugs.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Gwin Ru (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), Nasu (17th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), witchy1 (17th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

The similarities between poisons, and medicines has been known for centuries, we know that there are many substances that are deadly, toxic if taken without control, we know that 'Water' itself can kill you if you drink enough of it over a short time, it can kill you, no question. We have used poisons for centuries in acute dosages, Arsenic, Opium, as two well known ones. We know that modern 'chemo therapy' uses poisons that literally bring you to death's door in a controlled, acute way in order to kill off the rapidly dividing cancerous cells. Medicine has always been about studying poison, because these substances invoke very specific reactions that we want to invoke, to treat whatever sickness. The symbol of medicine from the old world is a serpent coiling up a wooden staff to communicate this control of poison- the Rod of Asclepius
    It is not known precisely why the serpent is used so widely to represent 'Medicine' but I suggest it is all about this critical study of poisons, and the very skilled dosages (the staff as a symbol of rational control, the serpent a symbol of nature, poison and the malicious nature of illness).
    You can agree with Dr Ardis if you prefer, and go along with the snake venom idea, I just want to declare here that I disagree with this, the concept does not pass the reason test, poison and medicine have a distinct, and very ancient relationship, for the simple reason that is how nature works - this snake venom/Covid idea is fooling a lot of people, it is a dead end IMO. O.K I have had my say for now.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (17th April 2022), Chip (18th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), Ewan (17th April 2022), Gwin Ru (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), jaybee (17th April 2022), Nasu (17th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), Reinhard (17th April 2022), Rizotto (18th April 2022), Spiral (17th April 2022), wondering (17th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

one does have to wonder why every single possible proven therapy for covid is no longer available - all of which are time tested proven and previously approved - this includes Ivermectin, hydroxycloraquine, zinc, high dose vit c etc. which all worked in India. If they move to remove nicotine patches or gum, we will know its correct.

I do like what he is saying and how he brings it together - even though he nips off onto weird tangents periodically eg the pope thing. This has CDC and FDA all over it. Clearly the antichrist Fauci implicated.

The clock is ticking....
    Thanks DNA, nothing new via Dulcie - this has an eerie component with the reptile / snake implications for sure. Not sure i agree with the shedding postulations - thats news to me

W
    Last edited by witchy1; 17th April 2022 at 09:01.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), Gwin Ru (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), modini (18th April 2022), Nasu (17th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), selinam (17th April 2022), wondering (17th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,937 times in 2,204 posts

~

There is an undeniable fact regarding all this.... the Cobra - in particular, the King Cobra has been introduced to the Covid narrative...... in a big way.....

Why and what this means isn't clear to me yet and I am suspending judgment about the whole thing at the moment , but the Cobra is a powerful symbol - - when all this first broke I was drawn to think about the Ancient Egyptians and the cobra - they used it extensively in their art, hieroglyphic writing and adornment - for example on the brow of the famous Tutankhamun mask - and sometimes there are rows and rows of them in art work - stylized cobras... known I think as the protector of royalty - maybe this was because of their power and drama - also their poison.... possibly used as a medicine in some way - or for something else that we don't know anything about now... at least the general populations don't know anything about...

Although I'm suspending judgment - I have to say I'm wary about it all - like what does this mean for the graphene oxide / hydroxide theories and the possible 5G link ?.... have they gone out the window now -

Alex Jones is sceptical about it - even though he had Dr Bryan Ardis on his show (by popular demand almost - it was like he almost had to because of how the whole thing had gone viral -) He had a Dr Flemming on straight after who poo pooed the venom thing - but there have been question marks about Flemming in the not too distant past when he was describing stuff seen in the injection vials as 'garbage' - meaning stuff that shouldn't be there, like contamination rather than deliberate insertion.... I have to say it crossed my mind that the Deep State NWO elite could have thought they had kind of hit the jackpot disinformation~wise and had a good laugh if they had TWO plants arguing for and against the venom thing on Infowars.... but that's just a side thought that went through my mind - both Ardis and Flemming might be totally genuine - but there must be people put into the conspiracy arena to help muddy the waters... to keep us all confused and guessing and if possible disagreeing with each other...

Going to stop there because this is a huge subject - and I'm letting it all filter through at the moment...

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), gini (17th April 2022), Gwin Ru (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), Mike Gorman (18th April 2022), Nasu (17th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), onevoice (18th April 2022), Reinhard (17th April 2022), wondering (17th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,654 times in 4,302 posts

I know folks are weighing in wondering what to believe.

Before we go one way or another could we come together to answer a question or two?

Hypothetically speaking, let's say this is all true 100%.
    And there are proteins with effects compared to cobra venom, most notably diaphragm paralysis reducing oxygen intake.

Now hypothetically if this is true or it at least knocked off enough boxes on the ole checklist to garner the benefit of the doubt, what do we do?

I for one don't drink tap water, I get the stuff that goes through the reverse osmosis machine at the grocery store.
    But is that good enough?
    Is reverse osmosis good enough?
    Should I trust a commercial machine in the grocery store?
    Should I trust bottled water?
    What about heat?
    Would heating the water destroy the proteins?

Distilled water would probably be the best bet.
    Do you trust commercial products?
    Should you distill it yourself?

I will say this in regards to the legitimacy of this claim.
    The long lasting side effects attributed to covid are varied and unusual which would make more sense if the reason the side effects last so long is because they are constantly being revenomated every time they drink tap water.

I surely don't know either way.
    But correlating outloud with you.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alecs (17th April 2022), Bassplayer1 (17th April 2022), BMJ (17th April 2022), ClearWater (17th April 2022), Gwin Ru (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), jaybee (17th April 2022), Mike Gorman (18th April 2022), modini (18th April 2022), Nasu (17th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), onevoice (18th April 2022), Reinhard (17th April 2022), selinam (17th April 2022), witchy1 (18th April 2022), wondering (17th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Here Ardis explains the connection between nicotine and treating covid or covid vax. You should keep nicotine gum on hand if you had the vax, and that they are working to make nicottine gum and patches unavailable in drug stores:

https://rumble.com/v1190ho-testing-t...ght-lives.html

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

DNA (17th April 2022), Gwin Ru (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), Matthew (19th April 2022), Nasu (17th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), Philippe (17th April 2022), Reinhard (17th April 2022), TrumanCash (17th April 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

First, read the labels on the nicotine gum and patches. A more organic way to obtain nicotine is to purchase a pouch of organic American Spirit tobacco, for example, and just put a small amount in your mouth for awhile. It can also be flavored by soaking the tobacco with organic mint tincture, organic red wine, etc.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

DNA (17th April 2022), Gwin Ru (17th April 2022), Harmony (18th April 2022), Matthew (19th April 2022), modini (18th April 2022), Nasu (17th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), Reinhard (17th April 2022), wondering (17th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I know folks are weighing in wondering what to believe.

Before we go one way or another could we come together to answer a question or two?

Hypothetically speaking, let's say this is all true 100%.
    And there are proteins with effects compared to cobra venom, most notably diaphragm paralysis reducing oxygen intake.

Now hypothetically if this is true or it at least knocked off enough boxes on the ole checklist to garner the benefit of the doubt, what do we do?

I for one don't drink tap water, I get the stuff that goes through the reverse osmosis machine at the grocery store.
    But is that good enough?
    Is reverse osmosis good enough?
    Should I trust a commercial machine in the grocery store?
    Should I trust bottled water?
    What about heat?
    Would heating the water destroy the proteins?

Distilled water would probably be the best bet.
    Do you trust commercial products?
    Should you distill it yourself?

I will say this in regards to the legitimacy of this claim.
    The long lasting side effects attributed to covid are varied and unusual which would make more sense if the reason the side effects last so long is because they are constantly being revenomated every time they drink tap water.

I surely don't know either way.
    But correlating outloud with you.
    Good questions, DNA. I've thought about this as well. Since I have never taken the jab and since I have experienced two instances of shedding, both of which were very intense "symptoms", I think we could all use answers to your questions.

Since we are ostensibly dealing with nano particles, I tend to think that distilling, boiling, filtering, reverse osmosis, etc would not be enough. Would enzymes break down the spike proteins? Would highly reactive chemicals like chlorine neutralize the toxins and then the chlorine be boiled away? I am hoping there are some Avalon scientists that can weigh in on this.

One interesting point that Dr Ardis makes is that the natural remedies for both "C-19" and snake bite (and presumably parasites and other poisons) are basically the same.

Here is my description of detoxifying what I believe to have been graphene hydroxide from a "vaxxed" dental assistant: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1493829. I'll soon be writing about my second "shedding" experience on the same thread.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 17th April 2022 at 16:56.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Delight (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), Gwin Ru (17th April 2022), Harmony (18th April 2022), jaybee (17th April 2022), Nasu (17th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), Reinhard (17th April 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Here's something else to throw into the mix regarding DNA's questions above. It comes from a scientist, Dr Tau Braun, who has been working on this problem for a couple years. Copper and zinc. https://www.biochemscience.com/about-copperine His website is https://www.drtaubraun.com/

Not being a scientist, my question would be "Could copper and zinc be somehow utilized to neutralize toxins for drinking water"?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Delight (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), Harmony (18th April 2022), Nasu (17th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    You can agree with Dr Ardis if you prefer, and go along with the snake venom idea, I just want to declare here that I disagree with this, the concept does not pass the reason test, poison and medicine have a distinct, and very ancient relationship, for the simple reason that is how nature works - this snake venom/Covid idea is fooling a lot of people, it is a dead end IMO. O.K I have had my say for now.
    It sure is interesting that a venom reaction has so many parallel symptoms to covid.

There has been sighted a "weird" parasite in some vials that has a tail with a sting like looking appendage?

IMO there is reasoning from Mike's post that venom WOULD BE A NATURAL source of bio weaponry.
    The symptoms of snake venom do parallel the identified Covid symptoms.
    Synthetic venom peptides can be mass produced.

First things First. What is vital NOW?
    1. DO NOT GET A JAB AND FIGHT LIKE THE FURY OF HELL FOR THE CHILDREN is the only ethical stance PERIOD.

2. The treatment for covid is just like the treatment for venom. Strangely even melatonin FIGHTS snake venom and kids have LOTS and adults less and supplements have helped treat covid. WHY?
    Find the treatments and disseminate them
    Keep up with them, use and share them. The treatment is the KEY when one gets sick with anything. I believe WE are the terrain including our environemnt and that NO ILLS are UNTREATABLE including connection with LIFE FORCE through grounding, LOVE, nutrition, mental hygeine. CARE is the growing edge of all remedy.

Will we ever know the truth? IMO we WILL when we can SEE through deception and when we have no reason to cooperate with a lie. IMO we have to rise to the occasion of TRUTH.

As Robert Monroe once said... The truth is like a lion. It does not need protection. let it out and it will roar. I do not "go along" with the hypothesis but do not see it as a "dead end". I see it as an opportunity to investigate and understand.

It is sad that many people have suggested in some way a "chiropractor" can't put this info together. Also, the Woo aspect of Ardis' synchronicity story is considered laughable. Also, people get sensitized if someone suggests "God" gave them the message. Also, people always build up their reputations and alas and alack the "Covid Resistance" movement has spawned cults of personality.
    Last edited by Delight; 17th April 2022 at 19:25.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DNA (18th April 2022), Gwin Ru (17th April 2022), Harmony (18th April 2022), Matthew (19th April 2022), Mike Gorman (18th April 2022), modini (18th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), Philippe (17th April 2022), Sue (Ayt) (18th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

I like Mike Adams and he is standing the test of how wide a mind can stretch and how balanced a person can remain and why HEART matters.

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/9c7dbfe4-8acb-424d-be9c-2e12e556d19d

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th April 2022), DNA (18th April 2022), Gwin Ru (17th April 2022), Harmony (18th April 2022), Philippe (17th April 2022), Trisher (18th April 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,252 times in 477 posts

I've seen the 'Watch the Water' interview by Stew Peters of Dr. Bryan Ardis, and found it riddled with leaps in logic and lacking evidence. This stuff will undermine the credibility of the movement opposing vax mandates. Must watch the following two critiques of Ardis' theories:

By Dr. Pierre Kory: "Snake Venom and COVID-19"
    https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/sn...m-and-covid-19

By David Knight: "Snake Oil Press Talking About Venom"
    https://rumble.com/v110mjy-watch-the...out-venom.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vyegki
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th April 2022 at 19:02. Reason: embedded the Rumble video

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th April 2022), ClearWater (18th April 2022), DNA (18th April 2022), Mike Gorman (18th April 2022), mountain_jim (18th April 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,252 times in 477 posts

The snake as a representation of medicine is ancient, from the Bible, in Exodus, when Moses made an image of a snake as a cure for the fiery serpents that were biting and killing his people wandering the desert:
    https://www.worldhistory.org/nehusht...20the%20desert.

I'm not impressed by Ardis' snake venom theory. And I'm baffled that this has raced like wildfire through the internet in the last few days. Let's pause and think about this. When we're suddenly flooded by claims that mostly consist of leaps in logic, it’s helpful to ask why is this fed to us now, and what is it trying to distract us from. Or divide us.

Ardis makes claims about God, and snakes etc, and these numerous interviews are released just before Easter. This timing could be triggering for many Christians who are at an elevated religious state of mind at this time, and possibly more vulnerable to suggestions. Also: Snakes = innate human fear = trauma based mind control.

And it is also timed to distract us from the real bombshells which are currently coming out. Such as the insurance companies mentioning the 2021 much higher (40%) death rate from all causes among working age people, pointing to harms caused by the covax. The covid stats manipulated by the CMOs. The increasing inflation crisis, shortages of food and supplies caused by the covid restrictions.

We really need to stop focusing on snake venom right now. We need to focus on how we're going to survive the impending famines.
    Last edited by Rizotto; 18th April 2022 at 11:56.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

DNA (18th April 2022), gini (18th April 2022), Mike Gorman (18th April 2022), mountain_jim (18th April 2022), onevoice (18th April 2022), wondering (18th April 2022)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

Nicely expressed Rizotto, sincerely.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

mountain_jim (18th April 2022), wondering (18th April 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

The quote below is from Clif High’s Telegram page.
    He confirms what I sensed also.

And wanted to add that this video was released during theJupiter/Neptune conjunction in Pisces, which is also all about water. So unless this is just another “coincidence” there is astrological knowledge being used to further a self serving agenda even more.

Quote Clif High: “So i am getting sh*t for having a harsh opinion of "dr bryan ardis' about the snake venom BS. It is not that i am harsh b/c i disagree with him. Ardis has demonstrated that he has criminal intent in how that video was made. Ardis had to have been working on this idea for months! Probably 6 months before they even started teasing the idea. i know this as i know how long it takes to get packaging & production ready for those supplements. NO these are not unique. These are JUST what we have all been taking for some time now. BUT he rebranded & repackaged them as ANti-venom antidote. So, question is then obvious. Did he deliberately delay the video until the supplements were ready? If so that indicates intent to sell, NOT INFORM people. In other words Ardis is SOOOOO freaked out by his discovery of snake venom destroying the world, that he waits six months or more, to tell you. Only tells you after he has a compete kit ready to go.”

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd April 2022), ClearWater (18th April 2022), DNA (18th April 2022), mountain_jim (18th April 2022), onevoice (19th April 2022), Rizotto (18th April 2022), wondering (18th April 2022)

39. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd April 2022), ClearWater (18th April 2022), Ewan (19th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast