+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast

Thread: DR. BRIAN ARDIS - Possibility of venom toxin origin of covid - Treatments and antidotes also discussed.

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Default Re: DR. BRIAN ARDIS - Possibility of venom toxin origin of covid - Treatments and antidotes also discussed.

I am not seeing this subject as evidence Ardis is a Criminal furthering a self serving agenda?

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vymuhy

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ankle Biter (19th April 2022), Gwin Ru (19th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), onawah (19th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,758 times in 4,373 posts

Default Re: DR. BRIAN ARDIS - Possibility of venom toxin origin of covid - Treatments and antidotes also discussed.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (19th April 2022), Arcturian108 (22nd April 2022), bluestflame (20th April 2022), BMJ (20th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), onawah (19th April 2022), Trisher (19th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

(Clip) Dr. Ardis: Venom From Snakes and Snails Found in Covid Patients

https://www.brighteon.com/bd302936-a...a-07a94e7df982

Dr. Ardis goes in the defensive with this new report.
    But if traces of snake and other venom are found in the blood, urine and poop of C-patients one should also take in account the different medicines that these sick person are or have been taking. Dr. Ardis has only the argument that the negative tested persons do not have these traces. But is that a valid argument?

The whole hypothesis of another origin of covid is weird and complicated to follow.
    However the widespread use of venom in the medicine industry has now come in the limelight like never before. And that in itself is a new awareness that will further plunge these industries in crisis.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

ClearWater (19th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), Matthew (19th April 2022), Nasu (20th April 2022), onawah (19th April 2022), Reinhard (19th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,224 times in 32,908 posts

Dr Larry Palevsky and Dr Sherri Tenpenny discuss this nonsense. While Dr Palevsky cautiously endorses the speculation, Dr Tenpenny is far more skeptical, and echoes my own very raised eyebrows about how come there's so much near-hysterical attention on this, very much all of a sudden. Uncharacteristically, she gets pretty irritated with Palevsky. Start in at 2:30.
    (My own bet still stands that when Chris Martenson gets to this, as he's surely been asked to by everyone on Peak Prosperity, he'll blow it all right out of the water.)
    https://rumble.com/v118sky-criticall...r-14-2022.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vymml8
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th April 2022 at 15:28.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2022), ClearWater (19th April 2022), DNA (19th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), Jantje (20th April 2022), mountain_jim (19th April 2022), Nasu (20th April 2022), Reinhard (19th April 2022), Rizotto (20th April 2022), Yoda (19th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

Not sure what to think at this point.

But I would argue this is a very healthy exercise the alternative mews media is going though. People like Ardis throw stuff out there, the community goes through a process of discovery, and as long as all or most viewpoints are considered, something akin to the truth filters out.

Contrast this to the mainstream media where one storyline is created and everyone supports that storyline.

This is how discussion in a free society should take place. Very cool.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd April 2022), BMJ (20th April 2022), ClearWater (19th April 2022), DNA (19th April 2022), Gwin Ru (19th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), Jantje (20th April 2022), Nasu (20th April 2022), onawah (19th April 2022), Reinhard (19th April 2022), selinam (19th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... in the swimming, walking, quacking ducks category:

Undiluted Pfizer Vials Full of Snake Venom Proteins for Injection 21:16

Stew Peters Network
    Published April 18, 2022

On today’s Dr. Jane Ruby Show, while some of the frontline experts are breathlessly trying to dismiss the snake venom warnings of Dr.Bryan Ardis before they have seen all the evidence, other experts from around the world are now stepping up to tie the pieces together and Dr. Jane shows you their incredible photos and videos and Dr. Eli English, Homeopathic doctor, is back to show everyone how to counteract the effects of envenomation with natural antidote approaches.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vyurs8

... reminded me of a video showing blood being vacuum-pumped from around an arm injection's puncture site turning into jello.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

bluestflame (19th April 2022), BMJ (20th April 2022), Delight (19th April 2022), DNA (19th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), mojo (19th April 2022), onawah (19th April 2022), Reinhard (19th April 2022), selinam (19th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,286 times in 4,082 posts

Dr Ardis says there's an Italian study that took blood, urine and poop samples from people confirmed as having Covid, and compared them with samples from people who didn't have Covid, and this study found numerous snake poisons only in the samples from people with Covid. That's in the first 20 mins of the video, it's as far as I've got at the moment

Video page: https://rumble.com/v11ht8j-watch-the...h-warrior.html

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2022), Delight (19th April 2022), DNA (19th April 2022), Gwin Ru (19th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), onawah (19th April 2022), Reinhard (19th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Who cares what I think except me but I have the following thoughts.

1. If snake venom has been synthesized in labs, it could be included in jabs.
    2. If snake venom has been synthesized such that it can be used in by mouth medicine, it could be spread by "water".
    3. The initial hotspots of "covid" were in specific areas so what does that indicate?
    4. WHY does the regimen for covid treatment just happen to be very similar for venom?
    5. WHY do people have such a serious amped up emotional response to the idea of venom? Many already think this jab is engineered to kill and covid is engineered to make people get the jab?

The BIG issue right now is stopping the vaccine program. This set of data in NO WAY prevents common agreement about STOP THE JAB NOW!!!!

I am today again feeling like maybe the asteroid Bill deflected should have hit me and ended my misery. The difference between the way I am thinking and the concerns I feel and the rest of the worlds' seems so disparate that I am deeply alienated.

It seriously depresses me to hear people call the evidence "this nonsense"... WHY is THIS speculation based on various threads of evidence and anomalies of "illness" nonsense?
    Last edited by Delight; 19th April 2022 at 17:47.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th April 2022), bluestflame (19th April 2022), BMJ (20th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2022), DNA (19th April 2022), Gwin Ru (19th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), Matthew (19th April 2022), Nasu (20th April 2022), onawah (19th April 2022), Reinhard (19th April 2022), Satori (19th April 2022), selinam (19th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,527 times in 20,692 posts

Well, I care Maggie. I've been with you all the way as far as getting the truth out about vaccines, and I agree.
    I've spent last night and this morning listening to the videos in this thread and there are quite enough expert whistleblowers agreeing with Dr. Ardis's conclusions (some of whom have come to similar conclusions on their own, very serendipitously), to quiet any second thoughts I might have had.
    I have never found Dr. Martenson's tepid approach to breaking news on the the front of depopulation via injections to be very useful.
    He goes and on on in a kind of monotone, never really saying much, which might be soothing for people just beginning to wake up to what's really afoot who can't handle the real bombshell evidence.
    But the whistleblowers with passion like Ardis, Ruby, Kingston are willing to go out on a limb and get to what matters, and that's what really helps to bring about the changes we need.
    It's an easy prediction that those doctors who are worrying more about their reputations than they are about getting the truth out asap to save as many lives as possible are going to regret not backing Dr. Ardis now, but it looks like Dr. Rashid Buttar and his team of whistleblowers are going to be taking up the slack.
    I hope Bill will take the time to listen and reconsider his "nonsense" stance.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

2. If snake venom has been synthesized such that it can be used in by mouth medicine, it could be spread by "water".
    3. The initial hotspots of "covid" were in specific areas so what does that indicate?
    4. WHY does the regimen for covid treatment just happen to be very similar for venom?
    5. WHY do people have such a serious amped up emotional response to the idea of venom? Many already think this jab is engineered to kill and covid is engineered to make people get the jab?

The BIG issue right now is stopping the vaccine program. This set of data in NO WAY prevents common agreement about STOP THE JAB NOW!!!!

I am today again feeling like maybe the asteroid Bill deflected should have hit me and ended my misery. The difference between the way I am thinking and the concerns I feel and the rest of the worlds' seems so disparate that I am deeply alienated.

It seriously depresses me to hear people call the evidence "this nonsense"... WHY is THIS speculation based on various threads of evidence and anomalies of "illness" nonsense?
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Dr Larry Palevsky and Dr Sherri Tenpenny discuss this nonsense. [INDENT] [I](My own bet still stands that when Chris Martenson gets to this, as he's surely been asked to by everyone on Peak Prosperity, he'll blow it all right out of the water.)
    Last edited by onawah; 19th April 2022 at 20:12.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd April 2022), Bassplayer1 (20th April 2022), BMJ (20th April 2022), Delight (19th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2022), DNA (19th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), Nasu (20th April 2022), Satori (19th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I'm with you 100%, and possibly like yourself Delight I don't care which way it would go. I see the fascination with Ardis down to the novelty of his twist, and don't see Ardis, or the subject being deliberately divisive. As far as I can tell the 'added to water' thing is exaggerated beyond what I heard Ardis actually say in amongst all the things he said. At the moment my belief is I'm convinced he believes what he says and has taken a leap out of his career into (from his perspective) saving the world. Why aren't we all doing that? I'm not saying I like him because he has a few things going against him from my PoV but I admire the leap he's taken, and I'm fine to listen to his novelty twist ideas, and his fears about stuff.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd April 2022), BMJ (20th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2022), DNA (19th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), Nasu (20th April 2022), onawah (19th April 2022), Satori (19th April 2022)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    What's wrong with this picture (for me):
    • This has been sold like an emotionally-weighted consumer product, playing on archetypes such as fear of snakes and Christian mythos. A professional marketing consultancy couldn't have done a better job.
    • A whole bunch of people (hundreds of thousands!) have jumped on this like "Wow, it must be the answer". They've just become hooked on something which is rather like a latest fad.
    • How and why has this happened? It's NOT because it's self-evidently factual or correct. None of those hundreds of thousands of sudden enthusiasts know that, and that includes everyone reading this post.
    He may be correct (I've not said he's not!), but I very profoundly doubt it. Let's all calm down and wait for peer review, which is the proper process for all scientific hypotheses. This is all about science, not hard-sell consumer marketing.

22. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th April 2022), BMJ (20th April 2022), ClearWater (20th April 2022), Delight (19th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2022), DNA (19th April 2022), Frankie Pancakes (20th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), Jantje (20th April 2022), lunaflare (19th April 2022), Matthew (19th April 2022), mountain_jim (20th April 2022), Nasu (20th April 2022), onawah (19th April 2022), onevoice (20th April 2022), Reinhard (20th April 2022), Rizotto (20th April 2022), Tintin (20th April 2022), TomKat (19th April 2022), Yoda (19th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Thanks Natalie and Matthew...

I have not watched this yet but I did see the segment on Stew Peters show below....

Snake Venom isn’t in the water supply. Kingston Presents Published Lab Evidence Snake Venom Toxins are in n-Cov Spike Proteins Patented by the NIH.

I have to ignore how Stew Peters emotes....
    The segment from 20:52 today is with Karen Kingston.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vyzs0k

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th April 2022), BMJ (20th April 2022), DNA (19th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), Matthew (19th April 2022), onawah (20th April 2022), Reinhard (20th April 2022)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,527 times in 20,692 posts

(Karen Kingston appears in the Stew Peters video in the post above starting at about 20 minutes in and ending at about 30 minutes.)
    From the many expert voices being heard from in the few videos that have been posted just on this thread, there has been peer review, Bill.
    It's just that it's apparently happened virtually overnight, but it's happened.
    You were very quick to decide it's nonsense, but did you actually listen to all those voices yet?
    Is it "fear of snakes" or an understanding of how much the elite love their Satanic symbols and how prevalent the Reptilian agenda has been?
    We also know about the phenomena whereby discoveries are often made by a number of individuals working separately, and all arriving at the same conclusions concurrently.
    Which is what has happened here, apparently, as there are many experts who have been coming to the same conclusions, but from different angles of research.
    Are they the ones jumping the gun, or is it the ones who haven't seen all the evidence yet, but are still saying it's too soon to tell?
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    What's wrong with this picture (for me):
    • This has been sold like an emotionally-weighted consumer product, playing on archetypes such as fear of snakes and Christian mythos. A professional marketing consultancy couldn't have done a better job.
    • A whole bunch of people (hundreds of thousands!) have jumped on this like "Wow, it must be the answer". They've just become hooked on something which is rather like a latest fad.
    • How and why has this happened? It's NOT because it's self-evidently factual or correct. None of those hundreds of thousands of sudden enthusiasts know that, and that includes everyone reading this post.
    He may be correct (I've not said he's not!), but I very profoundly doubt it. Let's all calm down and wait for peer review, which is the proper process for all scientific hypotheses. This is all about science, not hard-sell consumer marketing.
    Last edited by onawah; 19th April 2022 at 23:16.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd April 2022), Bassplayer1 (20th April 2022), BMJ (20th April 2022), Delight (19th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), Matthew (19th April 2022), pyrangello (20th April 2022), Reinhard (20th April 2022)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

playing on archetypes such as fear of snakes and Christian mythos
    I love snakes and all reptiles (and all mammals and insects). I absolutely feel connected to Gaia and I am sick about how we have been twisted around to feel separate form nature and that it is GOOD to use and abuse other creatures.

We need to see that we are serfs who are "allowed" to live. Many people "go along" with the program of domination of every thing else IMO because they are convinced that this is a world of "kill or be killed". One HOPES they will rise on the Feudal pyramid if they cooperate.

I cannot FORGET that evidence is everywhere (hidden in plain sight) which people cannot process. An ancient body of symbolism is APPARENTLY as relevant now as ever to a cult that OWNS the world. There is a systematic "management" of us "lesser" humans just as if we were another wild life resource.

Quote CULT OF THE SERPENT Feat. Josh Reid (Truth Warrior)
    dwtruthwarrior Published April 17, 2022 Published April 17, 2022

What's really going on with all this snake venom talk?

"The cult thrives on maintaining strict harmonious beliefs in attitude, opinions and behavior..."

My site: https://www.dwtruthwarrior.com

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vyq67g

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), Matthew (19th April 2022), onawah (20th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #75
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,603 times in 511 posts

Here are Dr. Chris Martensen's views on 'watch the water' in his Peak Prosperity video entitled "Is Covid Actually Snake Venom?". As usual, Martensen provides a cool, calm, collected analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRpyVPjFzf8
    Last edited by Rizotto; 20th April 2022 at 01:33.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2022), BMJ (20th April 2022), ClearWater (20th April 2022), Ewan (20th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), Jantje (20th April 2022), Matthew (20th April 2022), mountain_jim (20th April 2022), onawah (20th April 2022), Reinhard (20th April 2022), Sue (Ayt) (20th April 2022)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,025 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by Rizotto (here)
    Here are Dr. Chris Martensen's views on 'watch the water' in his Peak Prosperity video entitled "Is Covid Actually Snake Venom?". As usual, Martensen provides a cool, calm, collected analysis.

Video embedded

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2022), BMJ (20th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), Jantje (20th April 2022), Matthew (20th April 2022), mountain_jim (20th April 2022), onawah (20th April 2022), Reinhard (20th April 2022), Rizotto (20th April 2022)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

I'm waiting for Chris Martenson to say something about this. I'm betting anyone a very large cup of excellent strong coffee that he'll be extremely skeptical and will pretty much dismiss it.
    Well, mine is a Starbucks triple vente latte. It's a shame Chris Martenson's very detailed (and hardly "tepid"!) demolition of this won't also get 3 million views, but he's not marketed his critique as a "world premiere".

Do watch his video carefully. It's very thorough. I'll not post any more about this on this thread.

34. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2022), BushPilot (20th April 2022), Ewan (21st April 2022), Gwin Ru (20th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), Jantje (20th April 2022), lisalu (20th April 2022), Matthew (20th April 2022), mountain_jim (20th April 2022), Nasu (20th April 2022), onawah (20th April 2022), onevoice (20th April 2022), Reinhard (20th April 2022), Rizotto (21st April 2022), Tintin (20th April 2022), Violet3 (21st April 2022), witchy1 (23rd April 2022), Yoda (20th April 2022)

35. Link to Post #78
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... now that the holes have been investigated, maybe a few brave souls will set to investigate the remaining substance of that cheese?

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (21st April 2022), Ewan (21st April 2022), Harmony (22nd April 2022), Jantje (20th April 2022), Matthew (20th April 2022), onawah (20th April 2022)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rizotto (here)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRpyVPjFzf8

Martensen's conclusions include, but not limited to...:
    • Remdesovir is not like snake venom because Remdesovir attacks the liver and snake venom does not.
    • The Covid spike protein sequence is not that similar to snake venom protein sequences; 'similar' is putting it FAR too strongly (see pictures below)
    • Some of the evidence that Covid has a similar reaction to snake venom ... that's not the right evidence; the evidence is only what the body produces in reaction to bacteria or toxins; lots of things cause this, it does not corroborate Covid to snake venom.

Heres some pictures

Here are some snake venom sequences. Martensen makes the point they ARE similar.

Here are Covid sequences 375 and 376 compared to one snake venom sequence. Martensen makes the point they have points in common but they are not similar.

And now for some sugar. Martensen says speculation around how the proteins, that Covid and venom have in common, might unfold in the body to have a similar effect to a neurotoxin is intriguing. He finds that speculation very interesting. Here's a picture of Martensen enjoying the speculation, and some of the speculation.

Last edited by Matthew; 20th April 2022 at 18:50. Reason: -too

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Alecs (23rd April 2022), ClearWater (21st April 2022), Ewan (23rd April 2022), Gwin Ru (22nd April 2022), Harmony (22nd April 2022), mountain_jim (20th April 2022), Nasu (20th April 2022), onawah (20th April 2022), onevoice (23rd April 2022), Reinhard (20th April 2022), Rizotto (21st April 2022), TravelerJim (20th April 2022)

39. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Matthew (22nd April 2022), onawah (23rd April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast