+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A NEW JUSTICE SYSTEM for OUR NEW WORLD (order)

1. Link to Post #21
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Default Re: A NEW JUSTICE SYSTEM for OUR NEW WORLD (order)

As Mark said, "Let's do something because something needs to be done."

All Is One, that you continue to put effort in spreading the message that something really needs to be done, NOW, and fast is admirable. Not that many do. That besides the basic needs, rules to live together peacefully, are also needed is certainly right. There is enough literature that proves that this part of sustainable community living is easily forgotten or underestimated. It's the main reason many of these initiatives fail and have failed.

You ask very pertinent and good questions in your "Roadmap to our future".

PA here is a good place to get a diversity of replies to that, I am sure many different "views" exist.

Can we commit to making the world a better place? I believe we can, but it will be important to think "small scale". Whatever we try to accomplish, doing this within a rather small group would work best I think. Larger try-outs always tend to fail, exactly because of a different view participants have "on which road to take". But of course, many "smaller" initiatives would work just as well. And be more practical.

Are we committed enough to also creating the foundation for new legal; financial etc. infrastructures that will truly facilitate the creation for this better world? Maybe. But we would also need to be careful not to loose lots of time with disputes about this. It's what "our governments" have done for eternity and we can see where it all leads.

The 1 million (no, 1 billion) $ or € question is: who (on PA) is preparing this (on whatever scale), has actually created something - or IS in the process of doing that? There may be more than we think (but I am not sure). Getting away from "aircastles" into reality is VERY challenging.

Yet, I for one, support your ideas. It's just a matter on how to realise it all.

Good initiative (this thread).

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

All is one (29th April 2022), aoibhghaire (2nd May 2022), Harmony (30th April 2022), Mark (29th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

HOW CAN WE MAKE SELF-SUFFICIENT COMMUNITIES SUCCESSFUL?

The starting point for many changes is the desire and need. The need for self sufficient communities and ways of living & the desire for a better more harmonious society.

The breaking point of these dreams; needs and desires is where we overlook and fail to think deeper & more profound about solving the practical and mundane issues at their core.

Practical issues:

- land
    - ownership
    - financial matters
    - material possessions
    - having enough productivity to meet everyone’s needs
    - shelter
    - physical boundaries
    - lack of knowledge about health, building, housing, food production, hygiëne …

Mundane issues:

- communication problems
    - emotional issues
    - lack of responsibilities
    - problems with agreements
    - nasty attitudes
    - jealousy
    - greed
    - violence
    - lack of respecting one another
    - power abuse
    - differences in opinion leading to disagreements
    - differences in temper leading to disagreements
    - injudiciousness
    - stupidity/ foolishness
    - brainlessness

Thus self sufficient communities will only succeed in being and staying truly harmonious if they think deeper and more profound about solving the practical and mundane issues.

Hence I think alternative communities will need to also comprise of a real justice system if they want to stand the test of time.

Since it’s such a complex and fragile subject all help to think out solutions/changes or point out pitfalls is welcome.

Okay, I know this sounds like the most boring subject in the creation of a new and better world. But even though, I think that it’s the most important thing for making that new world idea successful, next to working upon living as self sufficient as possible.

The reason why this subject is so boring & appalling to many is probably because it’s a heavy, complex and seemingly rigid.

But this rigidness might as well be a smoke screen.

Quote The way societies were structured in the past, the laws/rights have all renewed and changed several times throughout history.

Moreover these changes seem to always
    stem from a change in consciousness and perception of the people.
    Just think about how the attitude & laws around slavery have changed because of people becoming more conscious. And how women needed to fight for their right to vote.

Nowadays we take these changes for granted, but actually these things were the result of the people awakening in to a different awareness of reality and standing up for the things they knew were essential for a more just society structure and a better future.

If one thinks societal rules & structures have always been the same just look how much rules and structures that organized societies have already changed over time from:

- the ten commandments
    - …
    - to slave laws
    - …
    - constitution of the united states
    - …
    - to the 13th amendment: abolition of slavery
    - …
    - to the 19th amendment in the constitution that gave women the right to vote
    - …

In my opinion we’re going through such an awakening of human consciousness again. But this time it might be a more global one.
    Last edited by All is one; 19th November 2022 at 20:59.
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd May 2022), Harmony (30th April 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (29th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

MORE PRACTICAL OUTLINING OF A POSSIBLE NEW JUSTICE SYSTEM
    FOR THE MUCH NEEDED SELF-SUFFICIENT COMMUNITIES THAT ARE ARISING (see previous posts)

A) WHICH RIGHTS AND LAWS ARE ESSENTIAL?

In my opinion the Universal Declaration of Human Rights is a good guiding example for what human rights should look like.

Also the constitution, as most people know, provides very essential rights.

Freedom of speech, the right to self defence, equality & privacy and respect for boundaries are surely all essential parts of a free and balanced society.

But a lot of text in the constitution are about how the state and all its systems are structured. This would be a good thing if all this structuring would have shown to work. But since all these systems seem to fail or have worked against their own people
    I wonder if it would not be better to take the good principles; laws and rights of the old system and think out a better one.
    Anyway any and all suggestions are welcome.

B) WHAT A NEW JUSTICE STRUCTURE COULD LOOK LIKE:

THE SEPERATION OF POWERS:

1) Creating and updating of the law by the people:

People create the law by:

- Direct democracy: all laws and policies are determined by the people themselves
    -One could start like a voting forum (on regional level, national level, continental level) in which all people can directly vote for or against new laws/regulations

- It should also be made possible & easy for people to file any initiative for a referendum to change or add a law

- Would it be a good idea to have one simple basic universal constitution for everyone?

2) Executive powers:

- Regional groups would be needed for aiding in the “explanation & execution” of any “advice”.

- Only minimal supervising would be needed of whether or not these laws get followed or not. This can only be implemented when it is possible for anyone at any time to file any issue (in a easy step by step filing way***).

- The system would be founded more on self responsibility and much more direct acces to justice for everyone instead of excessive outside control.

Above idea would be my proposition:
    - to replace the plans for a total surveillance society with drones and police and violence and abuse on the rise like never before
    - and/or the complete defunding of all safety structures leading to anarchy, violence and chaos.

3) Judicial groups:

- local justice groups per region,

- a justice group at national level,

- a justice group at level of continent,

- one supreme justice group

- an easy step by step filing levels digital ***

- better accessibility I think is essential.

This probably does need more detailed outlining, because it’s not the intention to become a hotline for psychological problems. Although I think that having a step by step easy access program will already give a good indication of the severity and nature of the problem. And in this way one might be able to seperate psychological issues from real threats.

On the other hand I think that a lot of real abuse and escalation of problems could be prevented by better access. Most problems can be solved peacefully when the issue is tackled early enough.

- Regional justice groups should be the first ones to look in to any reported issue according to all the rights, laws and regulations that were agreed upon in the voting forums, and if possible according unbiased ancient techniques

- If a case is urgent and completely clear, direct action from a regional executive group should be called upon.

- In other cases one can try to solve the issue by giving advice first and only if necessary put any executive group in action.

This new system would give people back their responsibility whilst also protecting the rights of all the people.

Since it’s such a complex and fragile subject all help to think out solutions/changes or point out pitfalls are welcome.

Notes:

- The mingling of the power of money & violence as the most important factors to determine the outcome of any legal case should be avoided at all costs.

- Appearance, age, gender, status, income, physical health state should logically also not have any impact on whether or not there’s going to be justice for the person.

Anyway those are just some ideas. I'd love to hear all comments.

It might not be possible to get rid of all the injustice in the world, but at least we can try to do better and give a chance to a more just world.

All is one
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd May 2022), Harmony (30th April 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (29th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,454 times in 571 posts

Quote Posted by All is one (here)
    HOW CAN WE MAKE SELF-SUFFICIENT COMMUNITIES SUCCESSFUL?
    Gandhi of India addressed the lack of self-sufficiency of India decades ago. The attached .pdf is a quick 5-page summary of his economic contributions. I think you might find it a quick read and interesting. India still has challenges, but they are in better shape than they once were. The article describes the 'spinning wheel' as the symbol of India self-sufficiency. I never forgot this story from some years ago, and I was glad to find this paper for you @All is one.

source: https://www.econstor.eu/bitstream/10...BF02930202.pdf
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

All is one (29th April 2022), aoibhghaire (2nd May 2022), Harmony (30th April 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (29th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Solving practical and mundane issues (the lists for each one above are good examples of what belongs there) are important to solve (that is already quite a challenge). But there is more.

How about the "spiritual issues"? These would also include religious, philosophical,... ideas. In one way or the other, these should be "acceptable" for whatever kind of group you have. And this can be an even more important challenge than the two other types of issues. And there may be other categories yet.

Desire and need as "starting points" for community living:

The reasons why community living initiatives begin can be (amongst others) based on

Cohousing projects
    Ecovillages projects
    Communes projects
    Spiritual community projects

(and that's only a partial list)

Ideally all these should take in consideration what has been called mundane and practical aspects; as well as the spiritual (in a large sense) ones.

Creating/establishing a new justice system can be an interesting "mental exercice", and it's not boring. It is just so that the majority of the people are not really interested in it (until their rights get violated, whether on a personal, group or global level).

"Just think about how the attitude & laws around slavery have changed because of people becoming more conscious. And how women needed to fight for their right to vote." I am not so sure that this always was because of a rise in consciousness. At least not from a "group" of people, rather from a few individuals.

Slavery, for instance Lincoln who in his speech in Cincinnatti on September 17th 1859, said: "I think Slavery is wrong, morally, and politically. I desire that it should be no further spread in these United States, and I should not object if it should gradually terminate in the whole Union."

And as for women's rights (to vote, very important as an issue), it was the "suffragettes" who got the ball rolling. It was always started by one or a few individuals: the Pankhursts in the UK, Elizabeth Cady Stanton in the USA, Belgium and many other countries followed suit. But in my peronal opinion, it was because someone with a higher spiritual level of consciousness saw/understood the injustice and started a movement.

It was hardly ever "the people awakening", but more an/a few individual(s) taking an initiative. The example of Ghandi (see the post just above) is another good example of what 1 individual accomplished.

Today I see a more opposite movement happening: a few individuals silencing the (global) majority. Not a global awakening in my opinion. But a polarisation, where 99% follow "the narrative" and 1% (or less) does not agree and tries to create selfsustainable communities. It's a very small group though. Almost everyone I know tries to "hold on" to what they have/had and do what they can to "survive".

In many countries that were once "free" (and without any kind of slavery), it's now totally different. Slavery can be like the African blacks brought from Africa to Louisiana and other southern states to work, as slaves, on cotton farms OR it can just as well be Winston and Julia in "1984", Orwell's book. We may not be "there" yet, but some countries are, already now. And all here know where we are "headed", unless we "do something". Doing this "something" is what we ought to search for.

That's why I think that only a multitude of small independent selfsustainable communities can "work". The 99% aforementioned will most probably "react" when the food shortages are there, freedoms are all gone, and they become transhumanists in a technocratic world. The 1% may or may not succeed in creating an alternative (Nature...) but we should at least try and do what we can.

As for "MORE PRACTICAL OUTLINING OF A POSSIBLE NEW JUSTICE SYSTEM", this may make an interesting study or dissertation but I don't see it "working" in the way - I hope - you intend it to be an improvement of the existing.

I still am convinced that only working on a small scale, creating local initiatives and not a regional/national/continental/global one holds the future.
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 29th April 2022 at 19:40.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

All is one (29th April 2022), aoibhghaire (2nd May 2022), Harmony (30th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

@Johan (Keyholder)

BREAKING POINT OF SELF-SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES: MUNDANE ISSUES (continuation of previous posts)

I never noticed much problems with differences in "spiritual” religious, philosophical,... ideas.
    This is because most people that choose to live in self-sustainable communities are open to living together with people with different ideas and also prioritize working together to produce the necessary food and infrastructure above any differences in religious ideas.
    Also most groups are locally created and thus sort of have the religious or non-religious mindset similar to that one of the country it is located in.

Differences in need for control/power, temper, respect, responsibility etc. in my experience have a way more destabilizing effect.

THE RISE OF MORE ALTERNATIVE GROUPS & COMMUNITIES

The examples you gave for different communities are ways in which the need for self sustainable living groups is expressed. Right now there are more and more different types of groups emerging.

Also even the majority of the people are noticing the rise in food and energy prices in their daily lives and more and more people (who were not interested before) start to realize the need for more self-sustainable lifestyles. I think this trend is only going to get bigger.

AWAKENING of the MASSES vs INDIVIDUAL:

Maybe both things are true.

When the consciousness-level in society changes there are always some individuals who voice this change out loud. And hence awaken the masses even more, or at least bring this change of awareness out in to the open. As a result more people start to voice this change and make things happen. But if Ghandi or any other person would not have voiced this change, there’s a good chance of someone else stepping out of the crowd to voice it. This is because if the awareness field heightens it must and will result in people picking this up and starting to speak & do things differently.

OPPRESSION vs FREEDOM - AWAKENING:

It’s this opposition between oppression vs freedom which is breaking the conditioning & awakening more people than ever before. Sure there are a whole bunch of people who do not understand and will probably never really understand … Maybe at some level they choose to follow the narrative that fits them best. I unfortunately cannot really understand explain or awaken those individuals.

PROVIDING THE BLUEPRINT FOR SUCCESSFUL SELF-SUSTAINABLE LIVING-SEARCHING FOR SOLUTIONS TO ROADBLOCKS AND OBSTACLES

However I do think that there are more people who desire to live in self-sustainable communities or in a self sustainable way … than we know. Almost everyone I talk to expresses the wish for a more self-sustainable life, but almost none of them sees a way to make it possible.

Therefor I’m trying with my threads and posts to think out possible solutions with the help of anybody (who is interested in helping) for all obstacles of this lifestyle. This in orde to be able to create a blueprint for making these self-sustainable communities sccessfull and attainable.

This so that if people are interested in creating a group like this they are able to find a blueprint which would need to be able to provide some guidelines and structures one can follow &/or rely on.

But it takes more ideas & more cooperation to design a possible blueprint for this new type of societies.

SOLUTIONS & ALTERNATIVES to technocratic future

“ ... OR it can just as well be Winston and Julia in "1984", Orwell's book. We may not be "there" yet, but some countries are, already now. And all here know where we are "headed", unless we "do something". Doing this "something" is what we ought to search for. “

I think the only thing we can do is to [U]start to work together to create the new world[/U] we want. Simultaneously thinking about all that is necessary for this new world to work as well as trying to live according to how we want to and need to live as much as possible.

DECENTRALIZATION - UNITY STRENGTH COOPERATION

“That's why I think that only a multitude of small independent selfsustainable communities can “work". “

Yes, there’s a need for a multitude of small self-sustainable communities. A lot of those groups are in the process of forming/structuring right now.
    Yet, I do think for this type of living to become successful it would be much better if those communities would keep in contact (cooperation) and would have some general guidelines and agreements they would all honer (centralized agreements that can create a new functioning justice system).

Decentralisation of organization and power is good to give people back their power and self-responsibility (as I described in proposition for the people making the laws by direct voting under seperation of powers).
    Yet coherence, unity and cooperation (centralization at some levels) between all these people and groups will also strengthen their way of living. Total decentralization of power will likely result in power abusive structure at the new formed groups level.

If the goal is to make this new world and new way of living work, even if it is only for a small percentage of the people, we must dare to decentralize power to give each individual back their power and centralize power at some levels to strengthen all these projects and protect all people involved.

TOP DOWN control vs structures created by the PEOPLE

My idea would be to start using these new structures for the groups and people who want to live more self-sustainable and in tune with nature each other etc … Since this is a new structure created by the people themselves and not top down it’ll need to start small, but

everyone who wants to join is welcome.

All is one

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd May 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by All is one (here)

@Denise: Thanks for you kind reaction!

But I was just thinking; if my idea or anyone else's idea to make the world a better place does not happen in our life time; then you may be sure that worse plans will be executed on humanity in our lifetime.

If we don’t go for positive change now; negative change will surely happen. It’s not any more of believing whether it will happen or not. Things are changing. If humanity does not take this change in the right direction, they’re lost anyway.
    There’s no time to wait till everyone grows up. We need to find the exact right direction that humanity should take in this time period.

All debate and insights to create this better future are welcome.

The faster everyone can hold the same vision of what our new world should look like the better.

I know that the world situation will not change over night. But if we all don’t start choosing a system that will be just for everyone, then everyone’s fears of a new world order will become a reality sooner or later.

All is one
    This subject is a big cans of worms...

I agree with you there... But in the words you wrote yourself, I already see failure... But I will engage the exercise with you...

While the "Common Man" sees this need for change now, those that have the power on this planet, are not in any way willing to give it up... It took generations and generations to get them where they are now... They're not going to hand over their power over the masses, because it is the "Right thing to do"... It will have to be taken by force at this point.

And getting the correct minds together to formulate workable plans, seems fruitless at this point. The scale of what you are suggesting absolutely cannot happen in this generation... It's my opinion we need a fresh generation, taught from birth that this system is failed, and that means keeping them out of the system, other than to learn how it works, and how to overcome it.

We will need to teach the kids of the next generation to learn the system, but not to buy into it... More to be able to change it, from within the structure itself... And empower them to do so... If you know how they manipulate the masses first, then you can change it from within. Those in power now cannot, they're indoctrinated already. And we DO have some time, if we start now.

I will start with your comment... you wrote we need to start "Choosing a System".. It is my belief that the "Systems" are what got us into the mess we are into now... Like a computer system, there is a file at the top that expands out to sub directories, etc... Like our government which has a few at the top, and agencies below it... It only takes one virus to corrupt the entire "system..."

Your next comment shows exactly how this discourse begins to happen...

You wrote : "There’s no time to wait till everyone grows up. We need to find the exact right direction that humanity should take in this time period."

Again, agreed, but who are "WE"? What I am asking is, who decides what is best for the masses? Because I am sure that not everyone would agree "your" ideas are the best for "them" individually... Already you are implying, we cannot wait, we must make choices for the masses, as they're incapable... We cannot wait for them to "Grow Up"... I am sure the "powers that be" would suggest this is why they do what they do as well... "Someone needs to make the call"

We are already living in a system we do not agree with, because others made choices for us, before we were allowed to "Grow Up" and we do not like those systems, so do you truly believe the next generation is going to agree with whatever system you feel we should create? Those people surely had no idea what we would be facing as adults in our generation, and indeed many things have changed since they made those choices...

Again this issue is larger than just local ideas... What Americans see as freedoms, seem foreign to other nations. Who would these "We" be, to implement systems for other nations? Let's start there? (And this could be taken to mean any nation, not just USA) To even ponder a great change, we must take into account all of humanity, not just regions, as all communities are now interlaced via money and trade... Then we must determine what we want to change, and the ramifications and solutions to underlying issues that would also arise, as a result of every change we make. (The trickle down effect)

It would take years, perhaps decades to sort out a workable plan... Without collateral damage that could ruin nations... Yes we need change, but we need to be more realistic about it in my opinion.

I say we work to create free energy, (Or release what we know they have)

I say we work towards actual education, not indoctrination, where we move forward, with everyone being as strong as their neighbor, with the same information being shared, so the whole world is strong mentally.

I say we use our technical achievements for the well being in medical issues, we free the technology for the masses to all benefit from it, and make it free... We created money, truly we have the resources to make all of this stuff for free, if we use labor in that regard, and share it openly. We are all already working, so why does one get more access to resources than the next? They work "Harder"? So we give them more time off! Surely it could work.

I say we find ways to clean up the planet, and keep it that way...

I say we make the whole world accessible to everyone. No more rich vacations to luxury islands we can only see in photos.

I could say a whole lot more.... but you get the point...

But with ALL OF THIS would also come great responsibility... As we would have to respect our neighbors, not fight with them. We would have to care for our weak, sick, handicapped... Not toss them aside, or give them drugs to perpetuate a stupor then abandon them... There would be no "BLM" as ALL lives matter! No sexual inequality, no slavery, etc...

We need to stop looking at our species as "races" and appreciate the different cultures... "Races" indicate positions... First, second, third... We should ALL be treated equally... This world is so blessed with such diversity it astonishes me. I would LOVE to visit every nation to see how differently they live. And we need to give back to the Earth as much as we can...

I live on a huge planet I will never see. I get 2 days a week off, to get my house in order for the next work week.... This isn't living, it is being a resource to a "System" that doesn't appreciate the life that keeps it afloat... YES I would like to see change, but so many are so ingrained in that system, trying to detach them from it, would be like pulling their lifeline. Look at how depressed people got when they lost their social outlets when CoVid happened.

Truly we are coming to a time where we will have access to much more, and the work load will be much less. There will be those who "drop out" to take advantage of free handouts, and they will actually be able to live a life, versus those that continue to work to support it. And there will be those at the top, who milk us for all we're worth. At some point the middle class will collapse. People will tire of this slavery system, and want to do something about it. But by the time they wake up, they're physically damaged from their efforts, emotionally exhausted, and just too tired to put up a fight.

There are a million things I would change if I had my own society to create... I do, in my own way, try to affect change daily with my interactions with others. I try to tell them uplifting things, alternative ways of seeing things... And often times, the look of surprise on their faces these days, was like you gave them a gift. Which in itself is sad. It seems many have given up hope for better things, and I am not talking about a nicer vehicle. But just a better way of seeing life in general.

As far as the New World Order, they have been working on this forever. And they're pretty much there already. Almost all nations have gotten in line with the power countries, and chosen sides. They're all playing the same game... Look around... Even those countries who claim to be free of the involvement of other nations into their own affairs, are not at all free of their influence. Hopefully at some point they will all tire of the same nonsense and we could start a change on a massive scale when they realize what they sold out, was their hopes of any kind of freedom...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 2nd May 2022 at 19:15.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

All is one (4th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd May 2022), Orph (2nd May 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I agree with you Denise, this subject IS a big can of worms.

That you approach it from a practical side, based on everyday reality (as we know and experience it) is the best thing one can do.

“They're not going to hand over their power over the masses, because it is the "Right thing to do"... It will have to be taken by force at this point.”

True. On a large scale today (worldwide) and we all have witnessed the different strategies and tactics applied to allow “them” to figure out a way to get the entire world under their control, either in a 1984, a BNW or an “Elysium”-type of society. Look at Quebec. Look at Melbourne and Newcastle (AUS). Look at Shangai (maybe Peking now too?). That’s large scale “experimenting” with societies.

Small scale? Just one example. I have a friend in Germany. He is pretty aware, knows what is going on. Works as a maintenance man in a wellness centre. Now he told me, that unless he gets vaccinated this month, he looses his job and will have to pay a huge fine. He is at an age where it is not possible to find any other job. So, what can he do? He is totally against vaccinations (as most are here too). This is an example how “the resistance” is brought to “its knees”, most of the time. Either one’s job, one’s family/friends, one’s mortgage… all quite normal things that now so many either have to “give up” (and live on the streets?) or agree to get vaccinated. And that is “just” about the “virus”… Not everyone is “ready” to die in the Colosseum and be devoured by lions, while standing up for their Faith… There is so much more, it looks like this is a huge laboratory to experiment with the psyche’s of people, on an individual, a national and a worldwide scale (amongst others).

“And getting the correct minds together to formulate workable plans, seems fruitless at this point. The scale of what you are suggesting absolutely cannot happen in this generation...”

Ask anyone who has been a teacher. Especially one that has 40+years in teaching high school kids, and s/he will tell you how the decline in intelligence, respect and especially creativity has happened. We know why. How to turn this around, while Steiner, Freinet and Montessori schools can offer a solution (partially), this is on a very tiny scale today and few parents are willing “to take a risk” to send their kids to these schools, out of fear to make them “social outcasts”.

“It is my belief that the "Systems" are what got us into the mess we are into now... “

Systems can never work to create a community that can function “in an ideal way”. Because any system one can think of that has existed or exists has been “imposed from above”, by those “who know best”. Very few exceptions exist and they were always “small scale”. The Pythagorean school in Croton was one, about 2500 years ago. Equality between men and women was even part of it (a novelty at that time). As it grew, the political elite started to see it as a “threat” to their power and they destroyed it (sounds familiar?). Utopia’s can be “systems” that “work”… in a science fiction novel. Examples abound, but to make this real-world cultures, thàt may take a long time yet. It is of course not bad to “think about it", how càn it be realized. To make it happen, here and now/soon? I think Denise gave all the answers to that question already. There is little I would add or change to the comments given, just above.

“There are a million things I would change if I had my own society to create... I do, in my own way, try to affect change daily with my interactions with others.”

It’s the same with me. Creating something “small scale”, around me, and within the means I have. As Yoda said “Do or not do, there is no try.”

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

All is one (4th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (3rd May 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I feel that All is One will take my post as negative, but I truly see it as the real state of affairs under which we are living at this point, and until we are able to first break free of that, there will be no new changes.. I am not trying to be negative, just realistic...

I love the passion and drive and desire to affect change in a big way, that All is One is suggesting... but the reality for most, is far more dismal than they would like to openly admit.

I was even more concerned when All is One was focusing on a new justice system. My country, The United States, needs less regulation, less interference. It has gotten to the point where it is ridiculous, and one can sue another for ridiculous things... To the point where the real resources are being drained away from those who truly need them.

It is my opinion this is deliberate, and it creates a WEAK community. One who always seeks someone else to blame, rather than strapping up their boot laces and solving their own issues, as it should be. Once people believe they need intervention for mundane things, they will begin to look to people such as politicians for the answers to every day basic needs.. And we are seeing this in mass right now.

People have lost their own problem solving abilities. Their own rationalizing abilities, and those such as your friend Johan, are being forced against a wall to be essentially jobless, and possibly lose everything over something that should be a PERSONAL CHOICE. It is happening all over...

This is what happens when you let your government RULE you, versus work for your benefit. If they call themselves "Rulers" enough in public, eventually the masses will begin to refer to them as such. They call themselves leaders. They're NOT, they work for us, we just gave them too much power and control over us. We allowed it on our watch because we were under educated in the ways that we needed to be educated... Our parents were too. And that was deliberate I assure you! And while we are waking up, is it enough? I don't believe so just yet.

A smart and CONFIDENT nation WOULD educate their population to be intelligent and strong, those that do not, do not want a strong population, they want a docile one. One willing to follow orders by those they feel are more educated and capable... They are only more educated in the ways of manipulation.. A mandatory prerequisite for advancement.

Half of those in power these days cannot even complete a coherent sentence, and people just laugh rather than really looking at that as a huge problem ... it is getting bad.

I have a sharp mind, I am very intelligent, but I was not educated in their ways. And while I can see how they manipulate, I do not know the laws and loopholes they use to get away with it, enough to challenge them at their games. And their games can be deadly, if you really figure it out, and begin to educate others.

I am sure there are many other highly intelligent people that feel the same way, and they too, are too busy trying to survive, to mount their own investigations into how to break free from the debt slavery in mass, that we are all suffering from.

They never got rid of slavery, instead they convinced us it was a new "right" that women could work alongside men, that all kids can be raised by daycare, while we produce in higher volumes. They raised the prices of everything and got richer, while we went from part of our population working outside the home, to people needing to work multiple jobs just to survive..

They started campaigns to suggest women were being suppressed, they started ad campaigns to get women in the state of mind, that something was taken from them.. And surely it was... Their family, in many ways, as homes became broken, kids became wards of the school systems, rather than the family unit. What a mess!

People need to wake up and see these "Causes" they're involving themselves in can indeed have negative downsides... Very serious ones... They need to understand how this happened... Now that they have the entire nation on their knees to their system, they keep us fighting amongst ourselves.

WE need to stop this, we need to look to our neighbors and say we aren't doing that, and IGNORE their BS. Sadly they're even using our hard earned income to fund these campaigns to divide us... And it works,,,

People get upset and start waving flags, creating marches, and they look down from their ivory towers and laugh at the sheep... People have even begun defacing American flags for "Causes"...

Honestly I feel sad for humanity at this point. I wish I had all the answers, but I don't.. I will be the first to admit that with my lack of finances for higher education, I did not get the benefit of going to college to learn their system from the inside, to really be effective in fighting them at their own game. I wish I had, I do believe I could have been more helpful in this regard.

Hoping for new things, and being able to competently accomplish them are two different things. And I am a realist. This is the reality I see around me at the moment, and until more wake up, I see little hope of the masses overcoming the "Powers That Be"...

I wish that were not the case
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 3rd May 2022 at 05:01.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

All is one (4th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (3rd May 2022), Orph (3rd May 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

We can also learn from others, who have started this already (From link:https://www.consciouscoliving.com/20...munities-fail/)

5 Reasons Why Communities Fail

1) Mentality of scarcity. Understandably, everyone wants their own needs met. Communities often meet needs through principles of sharing. Some individuals may feel that sharing is an impingement on their space, their time, and resources.

2) Lack of commitment. In our modern society of endless options, people often lack commitment to places and to each other. When a problem arises, there is a tendency to just walk away. Like many modern relationships, people “bounce” when things get difficult, instead of trying to work through it. Communities face the same challenge.

3) All talk, no build. Sometimes, a group of people will become very excited about the idea of creating a community together but it will stay very much in the ideation phase. A lack of organization or planning capacity can leave a community in limbo.

4) Structural Tension. People come from different backgrounds and will have different tastes and preferences. These differences in opinion will certainly extend to how a living space looks, feels, and operates. The design of a community space may not fit the preferences of certain individuals, which can lead to tension among members of a community.

5) Lack of a common purpose or spiritual glue. People can easily come together when the going is easy and fun. Community-building without a deeper root, however, can easily splinter during rough patches.

6 Approaches to Improve Community Resilience

1) Healthy Communication. At the very core of most successful partner relationships is the capacity for healthy communication. The same is true for community relationships. Communities such as Tui, a New Zealand-based intentional community of 40 adults and children, have their members trained in Nonviolent Communication (NVC), a form of communication which emphasizes deep listening, attentiveness, empathy, and engenders a mutual desire to give from the heart. It aims to replace patterns of judging, defending, demanding, or attacking with focus on clarifying what is being observed, felt and needed.

2) Pre-planning. Investing time in design and deciding on the ethos of a community before it is established can take a lot of preparatory work. But such effort can pay off in the long run. The LifeItself hub in London, for instance, spent several weeks before opening to develop the space design, vision, values, and responsibilities of the community.

3) On-boarding and Living Guidelines. While inclusivity is certainly a common value that many communities ascribe to, setting some parameters or filters upon admitting new members can help align lifestyles and values. Embassy Network, a network of place-based communities experimenting with new forms of governance and solidarity, for instance, has a set of parameters that all members are expected to live by. These include a focus on values, payments, communication, harassment, curation of members, and feedback. If after a trial period a resident is not ascribing to these, that person will be requested to change behavior or leave.

4) Core group. Depending on the size of a community, it may be helpful to have a core group of dedicated individuals who meet regularly to address issues that not the whole community needs to get involved with. Tui for instance has a core group of about seven or eight members who meet bi-weekly to discuss any operational, financial, or other issues that needs resolving.

5) Eat together! New research from University of Oxford has revealed that the more often people eat with others, the more likely they are to feel happy and satisfied with their lives. The dinner table can act as a unifier, a place of community. Sharing a meal is an excuse to catch up and talk, one of the few times where people are happy to put aside their work and take time out of their day. At New Directions, most meals are eaten together, with member taking turns cooking for each other.

6) Common purpose and spiritual backbone. According to a study of millenials, western culture is far too outward focused, glorifying material success at the expense of deeper wellbeing and understanding of self. Spirituality, which as the report Spiritualise describes, “stands for lifestyles and practices that embody a vision of human existence and of how the human spirit is to achieve its full potential,” stresses the importance of attuning to our inner life.

Plum Village, a global community of mindfulness practice centres, for instance, is based on engaged Buddhism. The longstanding Findhorn describes it’s community of over 500 people as a dynamic experiment where “everyday life is guided by the inner voice of spirit, where we work in co-creation with the intelligence of nature and take inspired action towards our vision of a better world.” Tui also has spiritual awareness as one of its essential principles and supports residents to participate in a variety of educational and spiritual practices.

There are certain virtues which have come to be associated with spirituality including compassion, empathy and open-heartedness. As learned through conversation, observation, and experimentation, communities in which members share a common purpose are likely to be far more resilient and harmonious than those without. This common purpose can be a spiritual, but it does not need to be one. Simply coming together to make each-other lives better, to help each-other grow, already is a powerful common purpose. Happily, we see many coliving communities already creating such shared spaces.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

All is one (4th May 2022), Orph (3rd May 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

@ Denise/Dizi & @ Johan (Keyholder)

A COMPLETE ANSWER vs LIMITS

Denise & Johan thanks for your posts. I always like feedback even if I do not completely agree. At least you guys are speaking up about what’s on your minds.

I’m going to try to give a complete answer to your concerns and questions, because I care. Finding solutions to these type of issues is something I hold dear, but of course I also have my limits.

What I’m actually trying to do is to find possibilities/solutions for the different aspects which create this vast & complex situation the world is in right now, instead of trying to tackle all at once. I do not believe in an complete instant simple solution anyway.

I think it will take everybody’s effort to solve the whole situation. The more people discussing and thinking about the different aspects of the subject, the better.

Difficult subjects should not be avoided, as they are mostly the most important subjects to discuss and find answers to. But our focus may not stay stuck on all the problems. When the issues and problems are out in the open it’s more important to start looking for solutions, I think.

PRISON PLANET SYSTEM

I do know that almost all people are kind of living in a prison planet system & energy. And that TPTB will want to keep it this way, because they fear any other system will be bad for them.

The way I see it, it is in most cases not possible to just try to break the chains, because there’s not yet a stable and complete alternative.
    Changing the system from within is also not a possibility for everyone, because this would already take a lot of power in the first place add to that that one needs the strength courage and righteousness to be able to bring correct changes from within.

@ Denise/Dizi: I’m sorry to read that you did not get the education you wanted. In my opinion education should be a right not a privilege.
    But you should not feel as though you’re the only one who’s life was ruined by the current system. There are so many people who’s life is not what it could have been because of this flawed system. Think about all the children in poor countries, all the people who’s life got/gets destroyed by all the mistakes and hypocrisy of the current medical system …

The best thing one can do is to try to be happy with all the things that did /are going well in your life and change the things one can change.

We’re all kind of tied to the limits of this paradigm, but if we can have a vision for a better future and think about how to accomplish getting there …

A lot of people are talking about a self sustainable lifestyle as the solution to everything. Though it will surely solve a lot of issues it’s still not the complete soluton (see previous posts).

HOW TO GET TO A FREE PLANET

What I’m trying to suggest is that everyone starts doing the things that are possible for them. Be it growing vegetables on a terras in a garden or together with a neighbor or friend on a common hired/bought or fallow land or come together with friends to create meditation/healing circles or come together to invest in energy alternatives, drinking water, or discuss possible solutions in online groups etc.. Just come together to start to create this new world in a way that is possible for you. Eventually this can result in the creation of small local communities, which are now already being shaped by a lot of people.

WE: THE PEOPLE

But to make these cooperations between people successful I think WE, the people who are creating or joining these communities & the people who want to live more self-sustainable and eventually all the planets its inhabitants, will also need to create our own systems agreements etc.

What I was try!ng to propose here is only one of the many structures that we need to reinvent/renew/change to evolve towards a better future. There are of course many other structure that need change or complete renewal. Just think about our education system, our health system, our financial system etc. My proposition isn’t a proposition for a complete new world structure it’s only one of the many parts that need revision … renewal etc.

The issue you brought up with your post is showing that the issues is bigger than what I initially tried to post a possible better solution/way for with my thread.

Thus this proposition will not directly solve all the issues of how we can get there. For that a lot more ideas and cooperation are needed.

SUFFICATING RULES vs STRENGTHENING & STABILIZING RULES

The types of structures and systems I’m trying to suggest/think out in previous posts are focussed on giving people back their power and responsibility whilst also protecting equal rights etc. These types of systems will probably need to be created by the people. It’s not top down, so it’s not adding to the sufficating structures of governmental control. The structures I suggest to think about creating are only parts, that I think that are needed, for making the more self-sustainable lifestyle & groups more reliable, easier, stronger and more successful in the long run.

I’m a firm believer in the fact that freedom is necessary for people to be able to develop and function at their highest level /capacity. But I also believe some structures are still necessary to make sure everybody’s freedom is protected.

And yes, I do know proposing any type of plans around this subject, which could be possible steps towards a better future are going to be scrutinized criticized etc. from all sides (really from all sides), but not saying and not doing anything or doing/saying things in an unthoughtful way will be even more harmful in creating any positive future. Looking for solutions that will be good for everyone, inspire me, even though the environment to look for solutions that will be good for everyone is hostile from all sides. The desire to making things better and good for everyone keep me grounded and peaceful.

PART OF THE PUZZLE

I do realize that what I’m suggesting is only one part of the puzzle and that there are much more facets that need to be looked at. But I think that thinking about all the different facets of how to make more self-sustainable living successful are worth thinking about.

CONSCIOUS CREATION - CONFIDENCE - COOPERATION - SUCCES:

If you can think out a solution you can create it. If you can not think about the solution and start doing things without enough consciousness of all the pitfalls and obstacles etc. chances that you will succeed are slim. Sure one needs enough confidence to succeed as what I interpret the quote of Yoda to be about… but thinking about how to avoid and solve possible pitfalls is also an essential component to succeed in anything you do.

Of course if you already have thought out any solutions or alternatives for a better future than the Orwellian one, feel free to to post them. All suggestions for solutons, ideas for more detailed practical solutions and cooperations & propositions are welcome. If you think you have THE solution definitively post it. There is not yet any complete solution. It’s one thing to know that the old system is not what it supposed to be, it’s another thing to suggest parts of or a complete and working alternative.

I’ve posted my ideas, but I’d love to read how everybody else’s ideas will converge in to a complete solution.

Relying on TPTB to give us the answers or the free energy formula is a great wish but I think chances they will do this are very, very limited …

STRUCTURES - KARMA

Right now we have all the old structures shaping our lives. On the other hand having no structures, I think, will not give the garden of eden everyone longs for. This because everybody still carries too many karmic and other issues

Without any rules, regulatory plate signs, safety signs, etc. a part of the people might behave in a considerate way towards each other and nature. But very often one sees that if there are no rules and regulatory signs, people just start polluting and disrespecting nature and the rights and presence/existence of other people.

Currently a lot of people consciously or unconsciously behave in the most egoistic ways.

Even with all the current rules and justice system in place people disrespect nature and each other and choose only to live in a way that fits them best with total disregard of everyone and everything else.

But since the system itself has that same egoistic disregarding attitude one can not start blaming the people. If the structures we currently live in are not an example of a harmonious way of living and interacting then one can not expect different results.

Right now this situation of disrespect for life and nature is I think at its highest point. Thus time to think about something new. A new way of living and connecting. One which we all agree on and which will facilitate a way of living in which we truly respect each other and the earth.

A lot of people are talking about a self sustainable lifestyle as the solution to everything. Though it will surely solve a lot of issues it’s still not the complete soluton (see previous posts).

PERIOD OF CHANGE - FOCUS ON A POSITIVE OUTCOME

You say you feel that stressed because I say these changes need to happen now. I understand. But when I say these changes need to happen right now it does not mean you or anyone else should take this personal. Anything you can personally start, according to your own possibilities, is good.
    What I was trying to convey is that the period of change is happening now. The reordering of the world structure is happening now. We’re specifically in this period of change on an energetic/astrological level etc. in this period of time.

Hence it is important for the changes to be exactly right for all life on this planet, if we want to create a positive future. If we, the ones that are awake & want a better future for this world, don’t do anything to make these changes positive I think all of creation will gradually be destroyed …

Since I favor more the idea and vision of a bright future for this world and harmony and complete alignment for all humans I’m looking for all the spiritual, practical and theoretical ways of how this better future for this planet could be created. But for trying to find solutions one needs to keep focussed on a positive outcome and the possibility of positive change. Otherwise it will be hard to find ideas which will bring us a brighter future.

WHAT IS REALISTIC?

You say you’re a realist to not see any of those changes happening in our generation, but know that of those changes don’t happen it is as realistic to realize worst changes will take place. This is not nice it’s the bitter truth and it’s also being a realist. Sure those changes won’t happen overnight, but they need to start somewhere. Trying to think out about possible solutions is also doing something and is probably the most essential part of creating something new.

What I wonder is why everybody finds it so easy to believe in the reality of a very evil technocratic prison planet future? When one is suggesting a future where humans actually change their structures drastically in a positive way one is so shocked and in disbelieve?

Realistically continuing to support and put all our energy in current system is probably also not solution but rather a denial of what future we’re creating.

Hope porn that the garden of eden and the new world is going to arise all of us sudden without our energetic mental and physical effort is also not the way.

Realism is that we need to energetically mentally and physically create what new and better world we want, if we ever want it to come into existence.

Could it be that humans have such a deep rooted hate for themselves that they rather believe in a future which will lead to their demise?

UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLE OF BALANCE -TPTB

Well just consider this. My opinion is that the way things are currently going it will create a future that will serve neither the people nor TPTB. I think everyone knows things will go wrong if things continue the same direction. Also this world and all powers are about balance. Too much destructive & dark energy eventually consumes itself.

I’m sure there are enough people who are so sick of the reality of things that they do not care anymore where we’re heading. There are probably also those who’d like to destroy all of creation including themselves because they have blinders on in regards to how their actions are creating a different future than they imagined.

But I’d like to look for the other path of how we can make this world a harmonious place to live in and hopefully raise & restore the frequency of all life. Ok, so this probably won’t happen in one generation , but at least we can already start connecting to this energy of the golden age and try to create the roads towards getting there.

MUNDANE ISSUES - HYPNOTIC STATES - CRIME - ACCESSIBILITY TO JUSTICE SYSTEM

Mundane issues like power abuse, greed, … might not seem important things to solve, but it are these mundane things that often escalate in to real crimes, (like street crimes, white collar crimes, marital abuse, child abuse, … )These are the things that only get to court when it’s way too late (resulting in court cases which can last years) or never get to court at all.

Also hypnotic states are one of the precursors of crime. That's why I don’t like it when people are put in a hypnotic states (unless it's for healing):

because it’s from this hypnotic illusionary state the most cruel things are done to each other (wars, abuse of children /women and the weak & fragile, narcissistic people who use the repeating of their twisted narrative to put people in a hypnotic illusion so they can destroy the life of someone they are jealous of)
    This while the hypnotic state keeps the offenders convinced they "know” and are on the right track
    The dark sides in a person is already difficult enough to understand. But people who are in some type of hypnotic state easily commit crimes they are emotionally not aware of till it’s too late or they never get awake and aware at all.

A cloudy state of thinking be it a hypnosis caused by unnecessary fear or the hopium escapism are not going to solve any issues but rather create more problems because of too much denial of reality.

Sure hoping dreaming wishing and believing are very positive things, but not when they result in the lack of will to solve any more of the issues and problems leading to those hopes and dreams.

Too much exaggeration and too much black and white thinking only serves to stupefy the mind.

Anyway I think we should be able to create a better system … which can prevent serious escalation of these issues.

ODDITY

Lately I have, amongst others, been noticing the numbers 9 99 999 and 0909 much more frequenty everywhere (on number-plates bills, notes) . …
    Looking up for the possible meanings of the number 99 today, I found it’s amongst others related to the parable of the lost sheep. The story goes Jesus apparently left the flock of 99 sheep to look for the one lost sheep.
    Translated to what is happening in the world now I interpret it as that we are all here on this planet because some divine forces want us here. And that it is necessary for all inhabitants of this planet to stay together, stay connected, to be able to move in to the future under the highest protection of the divine. For our interconnectedness, the all is one/oneness might be our biggest strength and protection

Well those are just some ideas. Have a great week-end you-all.

All is one

P.S. CORRECT VOTNG SYSTEM?

Does anybody know if blockchain technology could be used to create the voting and justice system I proposed? Could it be used in a way that voting results will certainly be reliable, will it be safe enough, can it respect people’s privacy whilst also certifying the authenticity of each vote …
    Last edited by All is one; 19th November 2022 at 21:00.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (7th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

If one wants Justice instead "Just Us" one must first start with the elimination of the Bar Associations at all levels, national, state, etc. This is how they keep the corrupt court system in place--by "licensing". Step out of line and they take your license. It is the usurpation of the people's sovereignty. It is kept in place by secret societies, primarily Freemasonry. The Bar Associations coordinate internationally (e.g., American and British Bar Associations).

"The Templars of the Crown"

"The governmental and judicial systems within the United States of America, at both federal and local state levels, is owned by the “Crown,” which is a private foreign power. Before jumping to conclusions about the Queen of England or the Royal Families of Britain owning the U.S.A., this is a different “Crown” and is fully exposed and explained below. We are specifically referencing the established Templar Church, known for centuries by the world as the “Crown.” From this point on, we will also refer to the Crown as the Crown Temple or Crown Templar, all three being synonymous.

"First, a little historical background. The Temple Church was built by the Knights Templar in two parts: the Round and the Chancel. The Round Church was consecrated in 1185 and modeled after the circular Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. The Chancel was built in 1240. The Temple Church serves both the Inner and Middle Temples (see below) and is located between Fleet Street and Victoria Embankment at the Thames River. Its grounds also house the Crown Offices at Crown Office Row. This Temple “Church” is outside any Canonical jurisdiction. The Master of the Temple is appointed and takes his place by sealed (non-public) patent, without induction or institution.

"All licensed Bar Attorneys - Attorners (see definitions below) – in the U.S. owe their allegiance and give their solemn oath in pledge to the Crown Temple, realizing this or not. This is simply due to the fact that all Bar Associations throughout the world are signatories and franchises to the international Bar Association located at the Inns of Court at Crown Temple, which are physically located at Chancery Lane behind Fleet Street in London. Although they vehemently deny it, all Bar Associations in the U.S., such as the American Bar Association, the Florida Bar, or California Bar Association, are franchises to the Crown.

"The Inns of Court (see below, The Four Inns of Court) to the Crown Temple use the Banking and Judicial system of the City of London - a sovereign and independent territory which is not a part of Great Britain (just as Washington City, as DC was called in the 1800’s, is not a part of the north American states, nor is it a state) to defraud, coerce, and manipulate the American people. These Fleet Street bankers and lawyers are committing crimes in America under the guise and color of law (see definitions for legal and lawful below). They are known collectively as the “Crown.” Their lawyers are actually Templar Bar Attornies, not lawyers." http://www.usavsus.info/CrownTemple.htm

Notice the Knights Templar symbols on the wall of the Middle Temple of the Inns Of Court in the City of London:

CITY OF LONDON SYMBOLS -- Winged Serpent of the Anunnaki who created all the major secret societies on this planet:

Last edited by TrumanCash; 7th May 2022 at 15:46.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

All is one (7th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

@ TrumanCash

I see what you mean.

Yet, I think this changing of the old system from outside or within is not going to work. Those structures and people controlling those structures have an enormous power and if one wants to change or destroy these old systems those who attempt it will much more likely be destroyed than achieve any positive influence.

However I do believe that the universe and all different groups *** are made both of good and evil/bad and that in this world there’s a need for balance to keep existence going.

ALL OF US instead of just us

Thus for creating this new world I think we’ll need to start creating it amongst all of us (or as you put it just us, but I think we’re with enough, who want change for the better, to start something)

*** BOTH GOOD & EVIL

The dragon for example has both good and bad connotations and meanings
    (I think the conspiracy theories are focussed too much on all negative meanings; all groups exist of positive and negative parts & power can both be used for good or bad):

In Celtic mythology, dragons are powerful symbols, viewed as creatures that protect the earth, stand side by side with the gods, and have great power.

Amongst the druids the dragon represented vitality, the psychic self, ancient wisdom and creation itself.

https://symbolsage.com/celtic-dragon-mythology-meaning/

https://celticlifeintl.com/the-celtic-dragon/

In China for example the dragon is a symbol for good luck wisdom and power.

https://www.givemehistory.com/dragon-symbols

https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/fan...olism-meaning/

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

@ TrumanCash

CHANGING OLD STRUCTURES?:

The old structures are, in my opinion, functioning in an outdated, egoistic way with almost total disregard and disrespect to human life and integrity. Changing these old power systems is, I think, not an option.

In my opinion real change will only happen when people start to realize profound change is needed, and envision and start to work on creating exactly the change that is needed to create a new system that is in alignment with what is best for the future of all life and the planet . At first it’ll need to function parallel to the old system and hopefully in time it will bloom.

One can not really change the old system because that system & the people who’re in it do not want change. Trying to explain them something different is like trying to explain something different to someone who believes everything in the MSM. It just does not work, those people seem to have a different mindset etc.

But that being said, the responsibility for creating a better future is not a one way stream. The people are as responsible for the direction our future goes as those in power. And I know it’s not one individual who can make all the changes (due to everyone being limited) it’s the collective consciousness of all of humanity. In that regard I wonder whether there are other patterns preventing a positive change like the ingrained history of oppression and misery in the collective subconsciousness?

HISTORY➔ INGRAINED OPPRESSION AND MISERY

Are the majority of people so used to a history of oppression and "misery/discord" that they subconsciously only feel safe in similar oppressive structures or an environment of chaos & discord?

If humanity was given the chance to choose the way their future evolves,
    which is where we’re at now,
    will they be capable of choosing and creating a new pattern themselves or will they automatically only dare to go for patterns of chaos (which will lead to oppression) or oppression?

Everything is interconnected.

All is one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2