+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Extreme Covid Measures in China... Horrifyingly Real

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

Default Extreme Covid Measures in China... Horrifyingly Real

Protests, Looting, Pets Destroyed and Mass Suicides in Shanghai as People Starve During Lockdowns 07:19
    First published at 19:49 UTC on April 10th, 2022.

HealthImpactNews
    HealthImpactNews

As everyone watches the current show in the theater called "Ukraine" today, thousands of people are committing suicide in Shanghai, China, as its 25 million residents continue to be locked down and many of them reportedly starving because they cannot get food.

Protests and looting have reportedly started, and horrible images are appearing of people jumping to their deaths from buildings while others hang themselves. Dogs and cats are being murdered on the streets.

And this is Shanghai! I have spent time in Shanghai in the past, and it is the most modern city in China. It's financial and shopping district would rival Manhattan in New York, the Magnificent Mile in Chicago, or Beverly Hills in Los Angeles.

If this can happen in Shanghai, it can happen anywhere.

Words cannot describe what I have watched today from reports coming out from people on the ground there, so I have created a short video montage that will communicate what is going on in Shanghai right now, better than anything I can write.

This is VERY GRAPHIC! It will disturb you. I cry like a baby every time I watch these clips.

But the Big Tech social media platforms are censoring much of this, and I am not seeing much of this at all in either the corporate media nor the alternative media.

But it should be headline news everywhere right now!

Full article and commenting available here: https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/pr...ing-lockdowns/

Warning: Extremely Graphic

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bhscvLke2Iu4

Ooops... typo in title: "Horrifyingly" [Thanks ]
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 13th April 2022 at 13:07.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th April 2022), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), BMJ (12th April 2022), Ewan (11th April 2022), fifi (13th April 2022), gini (14th April 2022), Harmony (13th April 2022), janette (11th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th April 2022), Matthew (11th April 2022), mountain_jim (14th April 2022), Satori (15th April 2022), Tintin (13th April 2022), Tyy1907 (15th April 2022), Zirconian (24th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Extreme Covid Measures in China... Horrifyingly Real

Disturbing and difficult to watch it all - No doubt the satanic elite destroyers are proud of their works of evil. We are the only ones that can stop this - but how many will try

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), BMJ (12th April 2022), Ewan (11th April 2022), Gwin Ru (11th April 2022), Harmony (24th April 2022), janette (11th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th April 2022), Matthew (11th April 2022), mountain_jim (14th April 2022), Tintin (13th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... how long before it happens elsewhere? Here is something from Jim Stone:
    You have 83 days

I usually don't post long videos but this is worth a watch. This is on Youtube (I did not save this) because there's nothing groundbreaking in this for Youtube to ban it for, it is just straight rationale and common sense.

A confluence of events, very well arranged here will make the July 4th weekend the time TSHTF.

Is the guy right? Well, I figured it was worth posting. No clickbait, no BS, just straight up common sense. SEE THIS. (there will be an ad that you can click past but when they are short I usually don't. I actually watched this at regular speed all the way through. I never do that with anything this long.

Now, here's reality however, - as much as people want to calculate the end day, things will only collapse when "they" want them to. But it is obvious we are being set up now. It is not if, but when and this guy makes some really good points.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th April 2022), avid (13th April 2022), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), BMJ (12th April 2022), Ewan (13th April 2022), fifi (13th April 2022), gini (14th April 2022), Harmony (13th April 2022), Ivanhoe (14th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th April 2022), LifeAngel (26th April 2022), mountain_jim (14th April 2022), Philippe (11th April 2022), Tintin (13th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Inside Shanghai’s Zero Covid Camp
    UnHerd gets the world's first tour of the 4,000-strong facility

Source: Unherd News

The biggest city in China is in complete lockdown, with no end date in sight. Cases are rising and the 26 million residents of Shanghai are not permitted to leave their homes — not even to buy groceries or walk the dog. Footage has emerged of eerily deserted streets, but owing to the Chinese Communist Party’s control of the media, reliable information about what is really happening is hard to come by.

Now, for the first time, UnHerd can reveal the reality of life inside the vast mandatory quarantine facility in Shanghai, erected within the ‘Expo’ conference centre.

Jane Polubotko is a Ukrainian national who has lived in Shanghai for nine years, working as a marketing manager at a Chinese music technology company. On March 26th she felt slightly unwell, so went for a Covid test. The next day she was contacted to say that the results were “abnormal”, and suddenly an emergency health vehicle appeared at her block of flats to pick her up. She was shown no paperwork and she didn’t know where she was being taken.

Jane in the numbered booth where she has been staying for the last 11 days

For the past 11 days, Jane has been known as resident HI-17 118 at the central Shanghai Covid quarantine centre — one of 4,000 individuals held in a single vast room with no walls, without showers and without information as to when they will be released. Jane points out that, as well as there being no separation or ventilation, they are living at such close quarters that if they didn’t have Covid on arrival they very likely will catch it at the facility.

She has been tested five times, and has received the results of four: negative, positive, negative, negative. “Today we were told that apparently if you have four negative tests in a row you can be released from the hospital — but I still don’t know if we can really trust this information, so until I actually see people leaving I can’t believe it.” To date, she hasn’t seen anyone leave.

“Yesterday there was a list circulating with names of people who might be leaving today. But nobody left.”

Jane is unclear as to her legal status or rights, but she is clear that she can’t simply leave. “I am pretty sure there will be legal repercussions if I just walk out from this place. It’s not that easy because — although we can go outside sometimes when they let us out — there is a fence, so I would have to climb the fence and that would definitely attract a lot of people with their phones.”

The daily conditions are grim. “There are no showers. We have little water baskets that we can use to wash our faces, hands, arms and legs. They bought some towels, but it’s still hard — especially for girls.”

Residents of the Shanghai Zero Covid centre washing their hair in metal sinks

“The first day when I arrived, there were a lot of people complaining to the medical staff… And a few days ago, again people were complaining. That was already our 9th or 10th day, and people were really not satisfied with the fact that we are still here. Right now, I feel like people are getting more and more annoyed at staying here for such a long time.”

Fully PPE’d health workers gather outside the centre to test queues of residents

Despite all this, Jane remains strikingly upbeat. “It’s not nice for sure, especially not knowing what’s happening next. And not being able to have control over your body. But I’m trying to stay positive… I’m Ukrainian. Knowing what’s happening right now in my country means I can’t feel upset about my situation — because I know that what’s happening in Ukraine is way, way worse.”
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (13th April 2022), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), BMJ (15th April 2022), DaveToo (24th April 2022), Ewan (13th April 2022), fifi (13th April 2022), Gwin Ru (13th April 2022), Harmony (13th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th April 2022), mountain_jim (14th April 2022), Reinhard (24th April 2022), Zirconian (24th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Just more outright absurdity here

Source: https://twitter.com/aginnt/status/1514473167401586689

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (14th April 2022), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), BMJ (15th April 2022), Eva2 (14th April 2022), Gwin Ru (14th April 2022), Harmony (14th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th April 2022), mountain_jim (14th April 2022), Nasu (24th April 2022), Reinhard (24th April 2022), wondering (14th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

'SHOCKING Footage: Lockdown Nightmare in China

Man in America Published April 12, 2022 44,027 Views

LIVE AT 1PM ET: The CCP's COVID-zero policy is driving people to rioting, starvation, and suicide, with 28 million people under extreme lockdown in Shanghai. Why would the CCP be doing this to their own citizens? The answers are shocking.'

https://rumble.com/v10pmbv-shocking-...-in-china.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vy3gbv
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th April 2022 at 18:45. Reason: embedded the video

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

avid (14th April 2022), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), BMJ (15th April 2022), Gwin Ru (14th April 2022), Harmony (15th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th April 2022), Reinhard (24th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

SHOCKING Footage: Lockdown Nightmare in China
    Man in America
    Published April 12, 2022

(The videos shows people jumping from buildings, rioting, etc. The question may arise as to why there are people on the street during the lockdown when the people are shown suiciding; it's probably because they are lining up outside the buildings for their daily COVID testing. )
    Here's that Rumble video:

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vy3gbv/?pub=4
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (14th April 2022), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), BMJ (15th April 2022), Gwin Ru (14th April 2022), Harmony (15th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th April 2022), wondering (15th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

26 Million Chinese People Against a Few Communist Officials

The picture and thought that comes to mind.

In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2022), Gwin Ru (15th April 2022), Harmony (15th April 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th April 2022), Olam (15th April 2022), onawah (24th April 2022), wondering (15th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)

You are certainly thinking along the right lines.
    The situation is very complex.

IF the people could organize, which is extremely difficult given the govt.'s tight reign on citizens, they could agree to revolt at a certain time on a certain day.
    Without doubt they would be successful for a period of time, simply because of their sheer numbers.

But how long would their victory last?

It is highly likely that the govt. would bring in the military and start shooting at the civilians. There would be a mass slaughter, as the civilians wouldn't
    be able to defend themselves against the bullets and tanks.

The whole situation is absurd.

The govt. is willing to kill (through starvation) tens of thousands or more of its citizens, instead of allowing a relatively harmless 'virus' run its course, as it has around the rest of the world.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2022), BMJ (24th April 2022), Harmony (24th April 2022), Nasu (24th April 2022), onawah (24th April 2022), Peace in Oz (24th April 2022), Reinhard (24th April 2022), wondering (24th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,064 times in 902 posts

DaveToo, Letting the virus run it's course would not accomplish their main goal, which I am horrified to believe, is reducing their population.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th April 2022), Bill Ryan (24th April 2022), BMJ (24th April 2022), DaveToo (24th April 2022), fifi (30th April 2022), Gwin Ru (24th April 2022), Harmony (24th April 2022), Nasu (24th April 2022), onawah (24th April 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dr. Li-Meng Yan – What’s Really Going on in Shanghai 52:43

9 hours ago

Dr Yan Li-Meng joins Australian podcaster, Maria Zeee to give us her perspective on what’s really happening in Shanghai.

Dr Yan was one of the first scientists outside the Wuhan Institute of Virology to analyze SARS-CoV-2 in January of 2020. She fled her position as a virologist at the University of Hong Kong and defected to the US in April of that year, after conclusively determining that the virus was engineered in the lab to be a bioweapon.

For the past two years, Dr Yan has asserted that SARS-CoV-2 was developed by the People’s Liberation Army in 2017, the purpose of which is “to destroy your economy, destroy your social order, destroy your civilization. Finally, [you’ll be] controlled by Chinese Communist Party.”

SHANGHAI LOCKDOWNS “PURELY POLITICAL”
    She tells Maria that according to her intelligence sources, “I can tell you they didn’t release a new bioweapon in Shanghai and this is definitely not about any public health crisis. This is a pure political crisis.”

She explains the crackdown is being spurred by several destabilizing factors within China, which are jeopardizing Xi’s rule at a time when his first term is nearly up and his regime wants to remain in power.

They also want to replace the current US dollar-based world order with a Chinese world order and they’ve learned much about repressive strategies, after seeing them deployed in the West over the past two years.

She says that Xi doesn’t fully control Shanghai, which is the financial center of the Mainland, as well as the window through which the Mainland communicates with the rest of the world.

She says Shanghai is actually the territory of Xi’s political rivals, the group surrounding former CCP Chairman Jiang Zemin and Xi is using his zero-COVID policies to consolidate his control over the region.
    “The CCP has never cared about human life,” she says. “They really care about their power and their money so that’s why using COVID policy, for Xi Jinping is a very useful weapon, because he can launch the Army and armed forces and also other related law enforcement teams to Shanghai from other cities to take over the city.”
    THE “COVID CODE”
    Dr Yan describes how the Artificial Intelligence of the “COVID Code” works. Using the CCP’s color-coded “COVID Code” contact-tracing phone app, Xi is able to lock people down and to send people to COVID camps.

Without this app on your phone, you cannot go anywhere in China and they use your phone’s GPS to track you. Those found to have been in “close contact” with a carrier of SARS-CoV-2 while out shopping, who then go home can cause their entire apartment bloc to be locked down – or all sent to a COVID camp – if that is what convenes for the regime.

In such cases, children are often taken to different facilities from their parents and pets are beaten to death. She warns us that dystopian scenes playing out in Shanghai should serve as a warning to the West of where such policies inevitably lead.

However, Dr Yan points out that while similar contact-tracing apps and vaccine passport apps have been rolled-out in the West and while some Western jurisdictions, like Australia and Washington State have even built COVID camps, these things are not as easy to impose on societies which, unlike China have enjoyed basic human rights for centuries.

For example, the federal judge in Florida striking down the TSA’s mask mandate last week is something that could never have occurred in China.

THE PUTIN-XI ALLIANCE AND EURASIANISM
    Maria then asks Dr Yan about Xi’s alliance with Putin and she says that they don’t really trust each other but that they are like two Mafia families taking advantage of each other, allied with the common goal of upending the current US dollar world order.

To that end, she says the two signed a secret deal while attending the 2022 Winter Olympics, in which China agreed to supply Russia with financial and weapons support, during their invasion of Ukraine and the two agreed to exchange intelligence.

There are also 15 open deals made between the two nations to build pipelines from Russia to Shanghai and trade deals in which China agrees to buy Russian goods and agrees to give Russia access to their warm water ports, including that of her native city of Qindao.

“Russia needs these kinds of harbors, because they have very good nuclear submarines, which China doesn’t have.” So, Russia gets to park its subs up and down the Chinese coast and the two countries have also been doing joint military exercises together.

She says Westerners should not celebrate Putin as a hero, as he’s nearly as authoritarian as the CCP and he wants to resurrect the former Soviet Union and regain control over the Baltic states, Poland, Finland, the Balkan Peninsula and the Kuril Islands in the North Pacific.

She says Putin’s invasion of Ukraine is being studied by China as a potential blueprint for their own planned invasion of Taiwan. “Once they get Taiwan, they can switch the geopolitical factors. Based on Taiwan, they can also change the supply chain for the whole world, because Taiwan actually has the high technology, industry and also, once they get Taiwan, they can push their defense area forward.
    “What Xi Jinping and Putin want is, they get Taiwan, they also, from the East side, get Europe and then, they break through the Second Island Chain.

“They want to directly confront America. They want to change the current world order based on the US dollar and they want to undermine America, they want to change the Western civilization.

“So when people talk about ‘Putin is just doing the invasion [of Ukraine] because NATO gave the pressure,’ no, this is just propaganda plus their excuse. If there was no NATO, they would also find another reason…

“Putin has Aleksandr Dugin, whose work is all talking about how to restore the Eurasian Continent to the old Russian Empire and that’s also what Putin wants.”
    Meanwhile, China is the expert of infiltration. Dr Yan says there are many people in the US working for China and that the situation is even worse in Australia, where many in power are also blackmailed by the CCP.

She says a very clear example of how this works can be seen in how COVID has played out.
    “How they compromised Fauci, how they compromised The New York Times…so suddenly, you will see most of these people who you trusted before showed their side to be Chinese Communist Party.”
    If there is any good news about the COVID war, she says it’s that many have awakened to the Chinese threat. Where many used to see China’s activities in Africa and around the world as harmless, many now recognize that everything they do has a nefarious purpose to destroy us and our civilization.

THE CCP CONTROLS THE GLOBALISTS
    Dr Yan suggests that what appears to be an alliance between Globalists and China, since they seem to be pushing the same agenda is not an alliance. The Globalist agenda is the CCP’s agenda. The Globalists are pushing it because they’re all blackmailed and controlled by China.

When Maria asks her about the engineered food crisis and whether Globalists are working together with China to create the Great Reset, Dr Yan says, “No. That is not real, because we really have intelligence from China. If you don’t have this, of course people would have these kinds of concerns.
    “I know people talk about the ‘Deep State’, which basically means that the Globalists, the big international organizations and businesses, they work with China very well but what I can tell you, the Xi Jinping regime really feels this pressure, because they even have done things to harm the Globalists on the matter of their health and now those people realize that they’re not working with allies [with whom] they can share the profits…

“Instead, this is a mafia that wants to kill all of them. So, the CCP is very dangerous. And what the CCP could do, COVID is just the beginning. Later on, more things will happen. You see, China has been accelerating and has become more aggressive now. Especially now that Communist China has been working with Russia – two countries with nuclear weapons, which they can use to threaten the whole world. That is a disaster.”

But Dr Yan is confident that people in the West are waking up to the danger. Whereas, many businesses have held their tongues about the Uyghur genocide in Xinjiang, thinking they can still make a lot of money in China, the fallout from the shutdown of the Port of Shanghai will irrevocably change this dynamic and many international businesses will move out of Mainland China.

According to her Chinese intelligence sources, Xi Jinping and the CCP are in a very dangerous position, they’re desperate and they’re reaching a quickening.

“But we really need to break down this evil regime and then, at that time, the whole of China will go back to the peaceful status,” and we will no longer have this threat hanging over our heads.

She says it’s important that we all stand up and spread the word, because Putin ad Xi Jinping want to get the world into World War III, which has actually already started in Ukraine.

Contributed by Alexandra Bruce
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 24th April 2022 at 13:42.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2022), BMJ (24th April 2022), DaveToo (24th April 2022), Ewan (24th April 2022), Franny (25th April 2022), Harmony (24th April 2022), I am B (24th April 2022), Nasu (24th April 2022), onawah (24th April 2022), wondering (24th April 2022), Zirconian (24th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by BMJ (here)

You are certainly thinking along the right lines.
    The situation is very complex.

IF the people could organize, which is extremely difficult given the govt.'s tight reign on citizens, they could agree to revolt at a certain time on a certain day.
    Without doubt they would be successful for a period of time, simply because of their sheer numbers.

But how long would their victory last?

It is highly likely that the govt. would bring in the military and start shooting at the civilians. There would be a mass slaughter, as the civilians wouldn't
    be able to defend themselves against the bullets and tanks.

The whole situation is absurd.

The govt. is willing to kill (through starvation) tens of thousands or more of its citizens, instead of allowing a relatively harmless 'virus' run its course, as it has around the rest of the world.
    It is a situation of being between a rock and a hard place, starvation is an immensely strong motivator for a reaction by the people against the CCP regardless of the consequence.

The people of Shanghai have nothing to loose.

If the CCP reacts by killing tens of thousands of starving people due to civil unrest then how are the people of Shanghai going to react to that and how is the rest of the chinese people going to react to that.

It could be the catalyst for a revolution against the CCP.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DaveToo (24th April 2022), Ewan (25th April 2022), Harmony (25th April 2022), I am B (24th April 2022), onawah (24th April 2022), wondering (24th April 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,000 times in 335 posts

Or, they will channel that hate and unrest to the "the west", fueling a new big conflict, calling such measures necessary because of the "international situation", as they are doing.

Its either that, or something untold happening in chinese land. A hidden bioweapon, or the like. To me, delibreately killing people like that doesn't sound as likely.

- How can you detain me?
    - All you can do now is remain calm. I'm telling you, this is not caused by our police, Its being caused by the international situation!
    - But I...
    - If you (plural) go on like this there is no hope for China. We're gonna have a war with the US! You all know it but go on with it.
    - We didn't cause any trouble...
    - There is no hope. There is nothing we can do.Only the PLA can save China now.

For the chinese I know (and the recording quality :_P)the spanish translation seems completely accurate. I will relisten in case something was lost in translation, but it surely doesn't look like so.
    Last edited by I am B; 24th April 2022 at 16:56.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

BMJ (25th April 2022), DaveToo (24th April 2022), Eva2 (24th April 2022), Ewan (25th April 2022), Franny (25th April 2022), Gwin Ru (24th April 2022), Harmony (25th April 2022), onawah (24th April 2022), wondering (24th April 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The disinfectants that are being sprayed all over Shanghai and the lye that is being shoveled onto the roads are going to cause a lot of illiness and death, that apart from starvation and illness due to no food or medications being available and hospitals not admitting patients.
    See
    The rates of suicide are probably skyrocketing and likely won't be reported.

The collapse of the 3 Gorges Dam (which was built on an earthquake fault and is very poorly constructed) could put all of China in an unprecedented crisis mode.
    With the accelerating increase in seismic activity, that could be a huge determining factor very soon in the global standoff.

But the real question that I keep wondering about is why all this fruitless struggle when the magnetic pole reversal and the nova-like killshot from the Sun that will be accompanying it is coming soon, and the damage that inflicts on the planet is going to determine the whole future of mankind.
    It makes no sense, but research has shown that the dwindling ozone layer and protecitive magnetic blanket of energy around the planet also contribute to the mental instability of humans, so that must certainly be factored in as a cause of so much insanity.
    For more about all that, see:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers
    and https://www.youtube.com/c/DaneWigington
    and https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

Also see:
    and
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtCZMboBM7o
    ...more validation from more sources that the mini nova-like killshot from our Sun has also been observed on other stars.
    And magnetic pole reversal phenomena is not just unproven catastrophism theory, it's been verified by many credible research studies, just as the mini novas have been now.
    Last edited by onawah; 24th April 2022 at 21:56.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (25th April 2022), DaveToo (30th April 2022), Ewan (25th April 2022), fifi (30th April 2022), Franny (25th April 2022), Gwin Ru (24th April 2022), Harmony (25th April 2022), wondering (24th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Thanks for posting the footage. I didn't want to watch it, but knew I needed to see this reality.
    Cruelty to animals, at the hands of people, is always incredible shocking.

The man on his phone yelling in the street, worrying about his mother, worrying about food and his mortgage and when he could open his shop; asking if these government officials were even human. I wondered that too. They are completely hidden in their white attire.
    No, not human, I said in my head. Not my version of a human. Some other predatory consciousness is operating. Or perhaps they are simply being "operated".

I am thinking most, if not all, citizens in Shanghai have been vaccinated and boostered.
    I am thinking the people are now more readily controllable than we may realize with the increased nano tech in their biology.

Why would you have a covid test if you had a cold, knowing the draconian outcome? I fear those who are the most programable, trusting, naive (wanting to do the "right thing") are already caught in the sticky web.

This is the power of refusing mandates when they first are presented. Refusing the posions.
    This mind set may be the saving grace for those in other countries.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

BMJ (25th April 2022), DaveToo (24th April 2022), Ewan (25th April 2022), fifi (30th April 2022), Franny (25th April 2022), Gwin Ru (25th April 2022), Harmony (25th April 2022), I am B (26th April 2022), Matthew (25th April 2022), Michel Leclerc (24th April 2022), onawah (25th April 2022), Patient (25th April 2022), wondering (24th April 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lots more harrowing footage from inside Shanghai
    Zero-COVID Policy in Shanghai | The Bottom Line Has Been Repeatedly Broken
    3,107 viewsPremiered 2 hours ago
    China Observer
    173K subscribers

(It's heart-breaking to watch, but it's a good thing that this many obviously authentic videos and photos are being networkd on the Internet so that there can be no denying what murderous steps the CCP is taking against the citizens of Shanghai. )

"The Zero-COVID Policy in Shanghai has made many disasters to the people.
    It’s a man-made crisis. Shanghai residents are starving and businesses go bankrupt, as food rots in warehouses. Unable to be delivered to shops and markets, which have been forcibly closed."
    Last edited by onawah; 27th April 2022 at 22:44.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (25th April 2022), BMJ (25th April 2022), DaveToo (25th April 2022), Ewan (25th April 2022), fifi (30th April 2022), Franny (25th April 2022), Gwin Ru (25th April 2022), Harmony (25th April 2022), Matthew (25th April 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Foreign Forces Invade Shanghai - Episode #106 LIVE
    4,846 watching now Apr 29, 2022
    ADV Podcasts
    134K subscribers

"China is claiming that Foreign Forces are behind all of the unrest, protests, and uprisings in Shanghai."

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=gvf8rBmABl4

Also posted here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1496174
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (30th April 2022), DaveToo (30th April 2022), Ewan (30th April 2022), Gwin Ru (30th April 2022), Harmony (30th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread