Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: Global WHO Treaty for Pandemics with Digital ID and Digital Currency

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,595 times in 5,412 posts

Default Re: Global WHO Treaty for Pandemics with Digital ID and Digital Currency

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

Critical Sway
    @CriticalSway
    In a few days, officials from your country are meeting to discuss a "Pandemic Treaty".

A draft proposal sits before the WHO in Geneva.

56 pages of acronyms, obscure references & nonsense.

I spent 12 hours translating it into English, so you can understand it in 12 minutes.

The official title gives you an idea about the tone of the whole report.

You can see why most commentators have adopted the term "Pandemic Treaty".

For the rest of this thread, I'll call it the "Zero Draft".

Great, thanks. I picked up that post earlier today too.

The draft can be downloaded from here: https://apps.who.int/gb/wgpr/pdf_fil...WGPR9_3-en.pdf
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alecs (23rd May 2022), Bill Ryan (18th May 2022), ClearWater (18th May 2022), Ewan (20th May 2022), gord (18th May 2022), Gwin Ru (18th May 2022), Harmony (18th May 2022), Matthew (18th May 2022), wondering (25th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

Exclamation Re: Global WHO Treaty for Pandemics with Digital ID and Digital Currency

• What is the WHO "Pandemic Treaty"

Have you heard about the WHO Pandemic Treaty? There is a lot of discussion online that President Joe Biden is about to sign over U.S. Sovereignty later this year when he signs the World Health Organization Pandemic Treaty.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th May 2022 at 18:10.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (20th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), onawah (18th May 2022), Reinhard (1st June 2022), wondering (25th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Global WHO Treaty for Pandemics with Digital ID and Digital Currency

• World Health Organization Power Grab: James Roguski:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

An Open Letter To The WHO

Contact me directly at 310-619-3055 if you want to help organize the opposition to the WHO's latest power grab.

James Roguski

Quick link to EVIDENCE: DontYouDare.INFO
    Quick link to ACTIVIST TOOLBOX: StopTheWHO.com
    This is the seventh article in this series.
    1. Pandemic Treaty
    2. The People’s Treaty
    3. Speaking Truth To Power
    4. WAKE UP and Smell the Burning of Our Constitution
    5. Abolish the WHO
    6. Pandemic Mitigation Project
    7. An Open Letter to the WHO
    8. WE ARE IN A SPIRITUAL WAR
    9. SOUND THE ALARM
    10. Multilingual information regarding the proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations.
    11. THEY will control nothing, and WE will be free
    12. BREAK THE SPELL
    13. SEND THIS EMAIL TO CONGRESS

Please watch the videos below…

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZXtzJvlVkOTu

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mHmeGUgoQ7LO/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5hTfoenvFQvJ/
    https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-vi...PUHLkBMHy.html

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jelwAdc9Myjf/

https://rumble.com/v10dukv-crazy-tom...b.who.int.html

OPEN LETTER TO:

The World Health Organization’s

Executive Board

Delegates to the 75th World Health Assembly (WHASS)

Intergovernmental Negotiating Body (INB)

Member States Working Group on Strengthening WHO Preparedness for and Response to Health Emergencies (WGPR)

DON’T YOU DARE

Don’t you dare pass the amendments to the International Health Regulations that were submitted on January 18, 2022 by the United States’ delegate Loyce Pace.

The amendments proposed by the United States do NOT reflect the will of the people of the United States. Loyce Pace has absolutely no authority to speak for “We the People” of the United States of America and neither do any of the delegates from the other 193 member nations who will be attending the World Health Assembly this May 22-28, 2022.

I have reviewed many of the reports on this topic that have been generated by the WHO and other organizations. I have seen many of the proposals, ideas and suggestions that have already been presented.

A brief summary of my opinions:

1. The WHO’s rush to enhance and strengthen the WHO without first coming to terms with your abject failures over the past many years only exposes your unmatched arrogance.
    2. The WHO’s ongoing quest to obtain more and more legal authority seems to only be exceeded by the WHO’s quest to obtain more and more money.
    3. The WHO’s claims of seeking equity, transparency, accountability, and unity are disgustingly hollow and deceitful. The WHO’s facade of an international treaty is simply a poorly disguised power grab. Do not delude yourself. Millions of people around the the world see right through you.
    4. All member states should apply Section 3 of Annex 5 of the IHR to the WHO.
    5. The nations of the world could conceivably come together at the 75th meeting of the World Health Assembly and work together to reform, rehabilitate and redeem the WHO, (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS) but they won’t, so…
    6. The WHO must be defunded, disbanded, abolished and replaced.
    7. I am far more troubled and concerned by the actions and goals of the WHO than I have ever been worried by any disease.
    8. I would rather die a natural, horrible death at the hands of the next pandemic-causing pathogen than to ever allow the WHO to capture one iota of additional power, authority, sovereignty or money. I will oppose such efforts with every fiber of my being.
    9. As a natural human being, I have inalienable rights granted to me by virtue of my beingness. I will NEVER relinquish those rights and I will NEVER stop fighting to preserve those rights for my self and my fellow human beings.
    10. Rather than expend your time and our money attempting to draft a “Pandemic Treaty,” I suggest that you adoptThe People’s Treaty.”

The WHO is clearly blind to the following obvious truths:
    1. The best way to “control” a pandemic is to allow individual doctors to practice medicine according to their training, experience, wisdom and observations. CLICK HERE, and HERE, and HERE.
    2. Even during the worst pandemic, NO ONE has the right to restrict and/or infringe upon inalienable human rights. CLICK HERE
    3. Countermeasures to “slow the spread” only serve to prolong the agony and devastation. Lockdowns, quarantines, travel restrictions, social distancing, masking and discrimination based upon gene therapy status are violations of human rights. Any and all “officials” who have imposed such actions under the “color of law” must be charged with crimes against humanity.
    4. To state it gently, many of the medically based treatments (countermeasures) that have been “approved” and/or utilized by countries around the world (ventilation, midazolam, remdesivir, etc.) have not only failed, they have caused considerable harm and even death.
    5. The denial of safe, essential medications that have been shown to improve health status and reduce symptoms, severity of disease and death has also been a horrific and ongoing crime against humanity.
    6. The denial of the benefits of nutrition, herbs and the entire range of treatments and therapies that constitute a holistic approach to the maintenance and restoration of one’s health has also been a crime against humanity.
    7. The biological weapons that are masquerading as “vaccines” are more than a crime against humanity. They are a blatant act of war against all of the unsuspecting people of the world.
    8. The physical devices that have collectively come to be known as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are obviously inadequate. No employee of a level 4 biolab would feel protected by such PPE. Forcing anyone, especially children, to wear such equipment on an ongoing basis is a horror for which karma will ultimately extract its vengeance.
    9. The legal definitions found in Article 1 of the International Health Regulations fail to include definitions for the words “safe,” “effective,” “vaccine,” or “pandemic.” Since those words have no legal definition, it is crystal clear that anyone who uses any of those words does NOT speak or act with any legal authority.
    10. I (and many other people around the world) would greatly appreciate it if, instead of acting like the sales and marketing arm of the hospital-medical-pharmaceutical-media-security industrial complex and attempting to seize more power and money for itself, it would be good if the WHO would return to the original purpose for which it was founded.

The WHO seems to have forgotten their fundamental purpose:

The preamble to the Constitution of the World Health Organization includes the following statements:
    1. Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity;
    2. The enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of health is one of the fundamental rights of every human being without distinction of race, religion, political belief, economic or social condition;
    3. Healthy development of the child is of basic importance;
    4. The extension to all peoples of the benefits of medical, psychological and related knowledge is essential to the fullest attainment of health.
    5. Informed opinion and active co-operation on the part of the public are of the utmost importance in the improvement of the health of the people.
    Article 2 of the Constitution of the World Health Organization includes these statements of the purpose of the WHO:
    (i) to promote, in co-operation with other specialized agencies where necessary, the improvement of nutrition, housing, sanitation, recreation, economic or working conditions and other aspects of environmental hygiene;
    (j) to promote co-operation among scientific and professional groups which contribute to the advancement of health;

SUMMARY:

Before the World Health Assembly votes to adopt amendments to the International Health Regulations and before the Intergovernmental Negotiating Body expends their time and our money in an attempt to draft an international “instrument” that is designed to give them more and more control over the people of earth, it would be great if the WHO could find an enormous mirror and look deeply into it.
    However, I doubt that the WHO be able to see their own reflection and engage in any form of introspection, because it seems as if the WHO is evil incarnate in pursuit of world domination.

by James Roguski

The old system is crumbling, and we must build its replacement quickly.
    If you are fed up with the government, hospital, medical, pharmaceutical, media, industrial complex and would like to help build a holistic alternative to the WHO, then feel free to contact me directly anytime.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th May 2022 at 22:27.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (23rd May 2022), ClearWater (19th May 2022), Ewan (20th May 2022), graciousb (26th May 2022), Harmony (19th May 2022), Reinhard (1st June 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Global WHO Treaty for Pandemics with Digital ID and Digital Currency

FAQ PDFs on the WHO--Take Action!
    From: Stand for Health Freedom <advocates@standforhealthfreedom.com>
    5/19/22

"24 more sponsors on HR 419, the No Taxpayer Money for the WHO Act

As of this writing, you’ve sent over 101,000 emails and made 4,000+ phone calls. Your efforts have resulted in 24 more sponsors on HR 419, the No Taxpayer Money for the WHO Act. We launched May 6th, 5 new congressman co-signed inside of 8 days and 19 more inside of 4 days!

SHF is continuing to follow developments in global health and monitor the WHO’s activities. We want to keep you up to date on this complex issue and help you feel comfortable talking about it with your lawmakers, your friends, and your family.

We’ve created two printable fact sheets for you to use and share. One summarizes the IHR proposed amendments for quick reference and the other gives an overview of the legal documents the WHO could use to undermine or even obliterate national sovereignty if left unchecked.

DOWNLOAD HERE:https://standforhealthfreedom.com/printable-resources/

Listen to our Policy Analyst, Valerie Borek speak with Christine Dolan, for more information on the WHO power grab, here:
    https://rumble.com/v14uf8p-livestrea...to-know-a.html

The WHO power grab is not unstoppable. The millions who oppose it are making our voices heard. We appreciate your efforts! They’re critical to protecting the health of Americans and medical choice for individuals and families. International agreements rely on customs, traditions, and what we allow. Keep using your voice to let the world know America will not allow our independence to be taken from us!

In Solidarity,

Stand for Health Freedom "

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1289ad/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (23rd May 2022), avid (19th May 2022), ClearWater (23rd May 2022), Ewan (20th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th May 2022), Gwin Ru (20th May 2022), Harmony (20th May 2022), mountain_jim (19th May 2022), wondering (25th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,076 times in 869 posts

Uganda plans DNA upgrade for biometrics ID card;
    https://www.biometricupdate.com/2022...etric-id-cards

Taiwan Digital covid certificates add a national ID for identity verification;
    https://www.biometricupdate.com/2022...y-verification

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Alecs (23rd May 2022), Bill Ryan (20th May 2022), ClearWater (23rd May 2022), Ewan (20th May 2022), Gwin Ru (20th May 2022), Harmony (20th May 2022), Matthew (20th May 2022), Reinhard (1st June 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,076 times in 869 posts

A country by country guide to the biometric ID control grid…

https://corbettreport.substack.com/p...ntry-guide?s=r

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Alecs (23rd May 2022), Bill Ryan (20th May 2022), Brigantia (21st May 2022), ClearWater (23rd May 2022), Ewan (20th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th May 2022), Gwin Ru (20th May 2022), Harmony (20th May 2022), Matthew (20th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (23rd May 2022), Reinhard (1st June 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Chris Martenson tackles this in his latest video, starting in at 1:19:00.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (20th May 2022), Arcturian108 (20th May 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (20th May 2022), BMJ (20th May 2022), ClearWater (23rd May 2022), Ewan (20th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th May 2022), gord (20th May 2022), graciousb (26th May 2022), Gwin Ru (20th May 2022), Harmony (21st May 2022), Mike (20th May 2022), mountain_jim (20th May 2022), Satori (20th May 2022), Yoda (20th May 2022), zebowho (23rd May 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,636 times in 8,593 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), ClearWater (23rd May 2022), Ewan (20th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th May 2022), gord (20th May 2022), graciousb (26th May 2022), Gwin Ru (20th May 2022), Harmony (21st May 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Pfizer announces to the Davos WEF a pill that broadcasts when you take it. "Imagine the compliance."

https://noqreport.com/2022/05/20/pfi...s-to-fruition/

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2022), ClearWater (23rd May 2022), Ewan (20th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th May 2022), gord (20th May 2022), Gwin Ru (20th May 2022), Harmony (21st May 2022), Matthew (20th May 2022), mountain_jim (20th May 2022), wondering (25th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,950 times in 2,388 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Chris Martenson tackles this in his latest video, starting in at 1:19:00.

re: WHO 'Global Governance'.

We're ****ed.

Plain and simple, and bleakly so. I actually contacted No. 10 at the beginning of the week regarding this very topic, entirely unaware that Boris Johnson was one of the authors last year.

I was waiting for Chris, or a commenter, to mention the Rocker-fellers and 'Lockstep'. This has been planned on multiple fronts over many, many years and considering the hypnotised masses trust in authority despite all the actual evidence I stand by my abrupt and extremely short opening above.

Countries that don't sign on will find themselves increasingly marginalised and cut off from resources until they buckle and sign up.

It is time for a great reset, but not the one the psycho's are planning. A meteor of solar kill-shot would work I suppose.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), ClearWater (23rd May 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th May 2022), gord (20th May 2022), graciousb (26th May 2022), Gwin Ru (20th May 2022), Harmony (21st May 2022), Michel Leclerc (23rd May 2022), mountain_jim (20th May 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th May 2022), wondering (25th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Biden is not the "elected by the people" President of the USA IMO
    and the opinions of knowledgeable aware citizens of the US.
    I'm fairly sure that the President of Russia, Putin, knows that also.
    He, Putin, is in a tough spot to be in. He has to do what is necessary for his
    own country--a lot is at stake for humanity.

I can only hope that behind the known scenes of world politics there are military
    and political "good people" who are humanity conscious, who are in control and
    guiding physically and spiritually the processes needed to get us back on track.

There's a lot we don't know about the reptilians and agreements made long ago,
    powers of many kinds that are known of but not known in reality by the majority
    of people on Earth.

We are in a time of "big" change, and can only hope that for all life on Earth things
    will get better. We need an awakening of major proportions. Maybe going on to
    a higher level/dimension.

Goodness will prevail--that's what I hope for, envision, pray for.

• Elon Says Biden's Not The Real President, The Real President Is 'Whoever Controls The Teleprompter':

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Global WHO Treaty for Pandemics with Digital ID and Digital Currency

• This Changes Everything

At the World Health Assembly next week, the WHO will meet to discuss a “pandemic accord” that would greatly expand its powers. "Nothing to worry about there".

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), Gwin Ru (23rd May 2022), Harmony (24th May 2022), Matthew (23rd May 2022), wondering (25th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,636 times in 8,593 posts

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...cEkctqNDrJsLDg

full image

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...cEkctqNDrJsLDg

Last edited by mountain_jim; 23rd May 2022 at 12:31.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), ClearWater (23rd May 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd May 2022), Gwin Ru (23rd May 2022), Harmony (24th May 2022), Matthew (23rd May 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • This Changes Everything

At the World Health Assembly next week, the WHO will meet to discuss a “pandemic accord” that would greatly expand its powers. "Nothing to worry about there".

Experts say that right-wing disinformation and smear campaigns regularly follow the same playbook and that it's crucial that the public and leaders of institutions, especially in the government, the media and educational bodies, understand more fully how these cycles operate.

This is 'doubling down', which is the opposite of giving up. Between the lines I'm reading "we're going to get better a squashing opposing voices"

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), ClearWater (23rd May 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd May 2022), graciousb (26th May 2022), Gwin Ru (23rd May 2022), Harmony (24th May 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THE PLAN - WHO Plans for 10 Years of Pandemics from 2020 to 2030
    5/22/22
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...-2020-to-2030/

(Some hyperlinks not embedded here. Go to the article for those not embedded.)

"THE PLAN shows the official agenda of the World Health Organization to have ten years of ongoing pandemics, from 2020 to 2030. This is revealed by a WHO virologist, Marion Koopmans.

You will also see shocking evidence that the first pandemic was planned and abundantly announced right before it happened.

For example, data from the World Integrated Trade Solution shows that in 2017 and 2018, hundreds of millions of COVID-19 Test Kits were distributed worldwide, long before the COVID-19 disease appeared in China, towards the end of 2019.

Let this sink in for a second: literally hundreds of millions of COVID-19 test kits were exported and imported, all over the world, during 2017 and 2018. Hundreds of millions!

Make sure to watch, and share this everywhere.

A group of almost one thousand medical doctors in Germany called ‘Doctors for Information’, which is supported by more than 7,000 professionals including attorneys, scientists, teachers etc., made a shocking statement during a national press conference: (1)

‘The Corona panic is a play. It’s a scam. A swindle. It’s high time we understood that we’re in the midst of a global crime.’

This large group of medical experts publishes a newspaper with circulation of 500,000 copies every week, to alert the public about the misinformation in the mainstream media about the coronavirus. They also organize mass protests with millions of people throughout Europe.

Hundreds of Spanish medical doctors say the pandemic was created
    In Spain, a group of 600 medical doctors called ‘Doctors for Truth’ made a similar statement during a press conference.

‘Covid-19 is a false pandemic created for political purposes. This is a world dictatorship with a sanitary excuse. We urge doctors, the media and political authorities to stop this criminal operation by spreading the truth.’ (2)

World Doctors Alliance:
    ‘Greatest Crime in History’

‘Doctors for Information’ and ‘Doctors for Truth’ have joined forces with similar groups of practitioners around the world in the ‘World Doctors Alliance’ (2A). This historic alliance connects more than one hundred thousand medical professionals around the world. They reveal how the pandemic is the greatest crime in history, and offer solid scientific evidence for this claim. They also take legal actions against governments who are playing along with this criminal operation.

World Freedom Alliance:
    Connecting Attorneys

Similarly, the World Freedom Alliance was formed – a network of attorneys, medical experts, politicians, bankers, and many other professionals who are working together to expose the ‘Covid Crime’, and who are starting to build a new world of freedom. They want to make sure these kinds of worldwide scams that destroy millions of lives can never occur again.

WHAT DO THEY KNOW?

Why are thousands of medical experts worldwide saying the pandemic is a ‘global crime’? What do they know that we don’t? Let’s have a look at some interesting facts…

Millions of COVID-19 Test Kits Sold in 2017 and 2018
    The new COVID-19 disease appeared in China towards the end of 2019. That’s why it was named COVID-19, which is an acronym for Corona Virus Disease 2019. Data from the World Integrated Trade Solution, however, shows something astonishing:

In 2017 and 2018, hundreds of millions of COVID-19 Test Kits were distributed worldwide.

Let this sink in for a second: literally hundreds of millions of COVID-19 test kits were exported and imported, all over the world, during 2017 and 2018.

Hundreds of millions!

‘Quick! Hide it!!’
    This baffling data was discovered by someone on September 5, 2020, who posted it on social media. It went viral all over the world. The next day, on September 6, the WITS suddenly changed the original label ‘COVID-19’ into the vague term ‘Medical Test Kits’. But their cover up came too late: this critical information was uncovered and is being revealed by millions worldwide.

You can download a PDF that shows the original data of this website. It can also be seen on the web archive. https://stopworldcontrol.com/2017-covid19-testkits.pdf

MASS DISTRIBUTION
    Why did the entire world explode in mass distribution of hundreds of millions of COVID-19 test kits, right before the worldwide pandemic hit?

In 2017, Fauci Guaranteed a Pandemic within the Next Two Years
    In 2017, Anthony Fauci made a very strange prediction, with an even stranger certainty. With complete confidence, Fauci guaranteed that during the first term of President Trump, a surprise outbreak of an infectious disease would surely happen. Here’s what he said: (3)

There is NO QUESTION there is going to be a challenge for the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases.

There will be a SURPRISE OUTBREAK. There’s NO DOUBT in anyone’s mind about this.

How could Fauci guarantee a surprise outbreak to happen during the first term of the Trump administration? What did he know that we don’t?

Bill and Melinda Gates Guaranteed an Imminent Global Pandemic
    In 2018, Bill Gates publicly announced that a global pandemic was on its way that could wipe out 30 million people. He said this would probably happen during the next decade. (4)

Melinda Gates added that an engineered virus is humanity’s greatest threat, and also assured that this would hit humanity in the coming years. (5)

Let their choice of words resound in your mind for a moment…

‘A global pandemic is ON ITS WAY. An ENGINEERED VIRUS is humanity’s greatest threat. This will happen in the NEXT DECADE.’ – BILL AND MELINDA GATES

Practicing for a Pandemic
    Bill Gates is the world’s number one vaccine dealer, who has doubled his fortune of 50 billion dollars to over 100 billion simply by dealing in vaccines all over the world. He has said that this has been his ‘best business investment’ ever. A few months before the outbreak, Bill Gates organized an event in New York City called Event 201. Guess what the event was all about? It was a ‘coronavirus pandemic exercise’.

Yes, you read that right: Bill Gates organized a coronavirus pandemic exercise, right before the coronavirus pandemic happened!

Bill Gates created a practice event for a global coronavirus pandemic, right before a global coronavirus pandemic happened.

Excitement about Selling Vaccines in the Next Year
    Shortly after this ‘exercise for a coronavirus pandemic’, Bill Gates tweeted:

I’m particularly excited about what the next year could mean for one of the best buys in global health: vaccines.

Think about this: the world’s no. 1 vaccine dealer guarantees a global pandemic to occur in the next few years, and his wife says we should all fear an engineered virus that is ‘on its way’. Then they organize an exercise for an imminent global pandemic and say vaccines will be the only solution. Next… Bill Gates tweets how excited he is about selling vaccines in the next year. Immediately after that, the announced pandemic breaks out.

And indeed, right away Bill Gates proclaims that the only solution for humanity is to buy his vaccines…

2020 Coronavirus Pandemic Predicted in 2013
    The next bit of information is particularly interesting because it shows how much information is available, for those who dare to do the research. Back in 2013, a musical artist with the peculiar name of Dr. Creep wrote a rap song called PANDEMIC. https://genius.com/Dr-creep-pandemic-lyrics
    Nothing special about that, were it not that one of his lyrics reads: (6)

‘2020 combined with CoronaVirus, bodies stacking.’

How is it possible that an unknown musician could accurately predict a coronavirus pandemic to occur seven years later?

The song also predicted the riots that raged throughout America during this pandemic:

‘The State is rioting, using the street outside. It’s coming to your windows.’

Again: how could a shady artist know, back in 2013, that in 2020 a coronavirus would sweep the earth, followed by mass rioting? His answer is interesting:

‘I did research back in 2012, and read the so-called “conspiracy theories”. You know, those investigations the media doesn’t want us to look into. According to those theories, pandemics were bound to happen in the decade of 2020 – 2030. So I wrote the song Pandemic about it.’
    Get it? This man did research into what are commonly referred to as ‘conspiracy theories’. Stuff we are programmed to disregard as ‘nonsense’. But apparently those investigations aren’t always so stupid after all, since some of them accurately predicted that exactly in 2020 this pandemic and the riots would happen.

What else can be discovered when we start doing research? Keep reading to learn more…

‘Get Ready for a Global Coronavirus Pandemic’
    In September 2019 – also right before the outbreak – the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board released a report titled ‘A World At Risk’.

It stressed the need to be prepared for… a coronavirus outbreak!

On the cover of the report is the picture of a coronavirus and people wearing face masks.

In the report, we read the following interesting paragraph:

‘The United Nations (including WHO) conducts at least two system-wide training and simulation exercises. One of them involves the deliberate release of a lethal respiratory pathogen.’

Did you catch that?

Outbreak from China Announced
    In 2018, The Institute for Disease Modeling produced a video depicting a flu virus (which is a coronavirus) originating in China, from the area of Wuhan, and spreading all over the world, killing millions. They called it ‘A Simulation For A Global Flu Pandemic.’ That is exactly what happened two years later.

VIRUS FROM WUHAN
    How could they know there would be a global coronavirus pandemic that would start in the area of Wuhan, China? How could they predict it so accurately right before it happened?

Was this Coronavirus Engineered?
    Where did the virus come from? One of the world’s leading experts in bioweapons is Dr. Francis Boyle. He is convinced it originated from a bioweapon lab in Wuhan – the Bio Safety Lab Level 4.

This facility is specialized in the development of…coronaviruses!

They work with existing viruses to weaponize them – meaning they make them far more dangerous, to be used as a biological weapon. In the following two minute video clip you see a spokesperson for the Trump administration, bioweapon expert Dr. Francis Boyle, and president Trump talk about how this virus came from the lab in Wuhan.

Now comes the interesting part: in 2015 Anthony Fauci gave this very lab 3.7 million dollars.

Figure this: the same man who guaranteed a surprise outbreak of a virus in the next two years, gave almost 4 million dollars to a lab that develops weaponized coronaviruses. In the short clip below, you can see a journalist ask president Trump about this grant given by Fauci to the Wuhan lab.

Several Movies Predicted the Coronavirus Pandemic
    Predictive programming is the process of informing the population about events that are soon to occur. In past years, several movies and television series have been produced about… a global coronavirus pandemic!

The film ‘Dead Plague’ depicts a global pandemic with a coronavirus, and even mentions hydroxychloroquine as the cure.

Another film called ’Contagion’ shows how a coronavirus spreads globally – with social distancing, face masks, lockdowns, washing of hands, etc. as a result.

Literally everything we see now, is predicted in detail in these movies.

Comic Book from European Union Visualized Global Pandemic
    In 2012, a strange comic book was produced by the European Union, for distribution among their employees only. (2B) The title of the comic is ‘INFECTED’, and it shows a new virus originating in a Chinese lab and spreading across the world. The solution for this pandemic is outlined in the comic book: globalists enforce one global health plan. This means:

No more medical freedom, but medical tyranny by globalist entities.

That is the message of this comic book, published to the employees of the European Union. One of the quotes of the comic book reads:

‘The safety measures that followed made our existence totally unbearable.’

Pandemic Depicted During Olympics Summer Games in 2012
    During the opening show of the Summer Olympics in 2012, a coronavirus pandemic was played out for the eyes of the entire world. Dozens of hospital beds, large numbers of nurses becoming puppets of a controlling system, death lurking about, a demonic giant rising up over the world, and the whole theatre was lit up in such a way that, seen from the sky, it looked like a coronavirus.

Why did the Olympic Games show a coronavirus pandemic, in their opening show?

Worldwide Lockdown Predicted in 2008
    The author and investigator Robin de Ruiter predicted in 2008 that there would come a global lockdown.

He said the purpose of this would be to create a new world of authoritarian control.

Because much of what he wrote back in 2008 is now happening right in front of our eyes, this book has been republished.

Journalists Predicted Planned Pandemic
    In 2014, the investigative journalist Harry Vox predicted a planned global pandemic, and explained why the ‘ruling class’ would do such thing:

‘They will stop at nothing to complete their toolkit of control. One of the things that had been missing from their toolkit was quarantines and curfews. The plan is to get hundreds of thousands of people infected with it and create the next phase of control.’ (7)

‘The plan is to get hundreds of thousands of people infected with it and create the next phase of control.’ – HARRY VOX, RENOWNED INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST

‘Scenario for the Future’ Describes Global Pandemic
    This renowned researcher refers to a famous document by the Rockefeller Foundation in which everything we see happening now is literally predicted in great detail: the global pandemic, the lockdowns, the collapse of the economy and the imposing of authoritarian control.

It’s all described with terrifying accuracy… ten years before it happened!

The document is titled ‘Scenario for the Future of Technology and International Development’. (9) That says it all: a scenario for the future. It has a chapter called ‘LockStep’, in which a global pandemic is reported as if it had happened in the past, but which is clearly intended as a rehearsal for the future.

The 2020 pandemic is described in horrifying detail in the ‘Scenario for the Future’ by the Rockefeller Foundation, written in 2010.

The ‘Scenario for the Future’ continues with the comparison of two different responses to their predicted pandemic: the USA only ‘strongly discouraged’ people from flying, while China enforced mandatory quarantine for all citizens. The first response is accused of spreading the virus even more, while the imposing of a suffocating lockdown is praised. Then it goes on to describe the implementation of totalitarian control:

During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets.

Clearly the flexing of authority is the desired response. But it gets worse, according to this ‘Scenario of the Future’:

‘Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck, and even intensified.’

‘In developed countries, this heightened oversight took many forms: biometric IDs for all citizens, for example, and tighter regulation of key industries whose stability was deemed vital to national interests.’

According to the Rockefeller Foundation, a global pandemic must result in increased control, with people gladly surrendering their freedom in order to feel safe again.

Handbook for global control
    Now that the announced pandemic is indeed here, the same Rockefeller Foundation has come forward with step two: a handbook on how to implement new control systems during this pandemic. The book reveals that only when all the required control networks are in place can the world open up again.

When you combine the two Rockefeller documents, you see the plan:

1) First they announce a global pandemic with a coronavirus and say what it should lead to: a whole new level of authoritarian control.

2) Secondly, they give practical steps on how to apply this control system.

These are illustrations and quotes from their guide:

‘Digital apps and privacy-protected tracking software should be widely used to enable more complete contact tracking.’

‘In order to fully control the Covid-19 epidemic, we need to test the majority of the population on a weekly basis.’

According to their ‘Scenario of the Future’, the entire world population should get a digital ID that indicates who has received all the vaccines. Without sufficient vaccinations, access to schools, concerts, churches, public transport, etc., will be denied.

And now, as of 2020, that is exactly what Bill Gates and many governments are calling for.

Everyone’s contacts must be checked
    In a leaked government video (10), we see a conversation between former American president Bill Clinton and Andrew Cuomo, the governor of the state of New York. They discuss how to set up a large control system to test the entire population and check all their contacts. They discuss how to build an army to carry out this control system.

‘Hundreds and hundreds of control agents must be appointed. They test everyone and then check all their contacts. This has never been done before on this scale.
    This is an army of interrogators who will check everyone’s contacts.’ – ANDREW CUOMO, GOVERNOR OF NEW YORK

B]A Whole New Level of Global Control[/B]
    Bill Gates also made it clear that only people who have been vaccinated against Covid-19 should be allowed to travel, go to school, attend meetings and work. (11) Digital vaccine ID’s are already being developed (12) and Gates has a patent on the technology that makes it possible to trace an individual’s body anywhere. This technology is called WO2020-060606 (13). In addition, Gates wants to set up a global monitoring network which will track everyone who has come into contact with Covid-19 (14).

Connecting Your Body to Artificial Intelligence
    Big Tech and Big Pharma want to connect all of us to global networks that can surveil us 24/7, and… decide whether we can move freely or not. With that in mind, one particular invention from 2015 becomes intriguing.

In 2015 Richard Rothschild invented a ‘Method for Testing for COVID-19’. This method consists of sending our personal health information to ‘the cloud’, which is controlled by Big Tech. (14A)

Richard Rothschild is not a medical professional, but a lawyer. Why does a lawyer want to create a method to detect viruses? We find the answer by looking at another invention of his. He developed a system in which people are being filmed to collect detailed information about their face, bodies, movements, etc.

This video data is then combined with other personal information and sent to the cloud, where it is connected to artificial intelligence.

If all of our personal medical data is ‘in the cloud’, it can be used by the authorities to surveil and control us.

The Plan: Inject Mankind with DNA Altering Vaccine
    The famous investigative journalist Anthony Patch has done years of research concerning the plans to control the world by means of created pandemics and mandatory vaccines. During an interview in 2014, this researcher predicted the following:

‘They will release a man-made coronavirus. As a result, the people will demand a vaccine to protect them. This vaccine will add a third strand of DNA to a person’s body, essentially making them a hybrid. Once a person is injected, almost immediately their DNA undergoes a transformation. This genetic change will cause people to lose the ability to think for themselves, without them even being aware this has happened. Thus, they can be controlled more easily, to become slaves for the elite.’

Of course, that sounds insane – and it is insane indeed. Yet we have to realize that this professional investigator is no fool. He has invested years of research into this subject, and this is what he has discovered during this time.

We must be careful not to reject sound knowledge, based on years of research, simply because of our own lack of insight into these topics.

20 Years of Research Say: the Vaccine Will Change Our DNA
    Doctor Carrie Madej has directed two medical clinics in Georgia, USA, and has studied DNA and vaccines for the past twenty years. She has made an urgent video in which she warns that there is a plan to inject humanity with very dangerous vaccines for Covid-19. The purpose of these new vaccines will be twofold:

1) reprogram our DNA and make us hybrids that are easier to control.
    2) connect us to artificial intelligence through a digital vaccine ID, which will also open a whole new realm of control.

This medical expert says she has observed on multiple occasions how diseases were spread over populations by aircraft. For safety reasons, she is not able to share more details about this in public.

Watch this critical documentary about the dangers of the coming vaccines:

Depopulate the earth by means of organized epidemics
    Dr. John Coleman was an Intelligence Officer from the CIA who wrote a book titled ‘The Committee of 300’. In the book, he explains how secret societies manipulate governments, health care, food industries, the media and so on. This book can be found on the website of the CIA. (15)

One of the primary goals of the many secret societies that control governments and the media, is to depopulate the earth.

Dr. Coleman says the following about their strategy:

‘At least 4 billion “useless eaters” shall be eliminated by the year 2050 by means of limited wars and organized epidemics of fatal, rapid acting diseases.’ – DR. JOHN COLEMAN, CIA INTELLIGENCE OFFICER

Maintain Humanity Under 500,000,000
    In 1980 a granite monument was erected in Georgia, USA, called the Guidestones. A set of 10 guidelines is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient language scripts. The first guideline goes as follows:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

The CIA officer Dr. Coleman revealed that one of their methods to ‘maintain humanity’ is to cause ‘organized epidemics of fatal, rapid acting diseases’.

Using Vaccines to Reduce Humanity
    During a TED talk, Bill Gates echoed this goal, when he literally said that new vaccines can be used to reduce the world’s population by 10 – 15%! (16)

‘There are now 6.7 billion people on earth and soon there will be 9 billion. However, we can reduce that number by ten to fifteen percent if we do a good job with new vaccines, health care and birth control’. – BILL GATES, VACCINE DEALER

Covid-19 Vaccine for Population Control?
    Mike Adams is a published food scientist, author of the popular science book Food Forensics, and founder of ISO-accredited CWC Labs. Years ago he said the following:

An engineered bioweapon will be released in population centers. There will be calls for massive government funding for the vaccine industry to come up with a vaccine. Miraculously they will have a vaccine developed in record time. Everyone will be required to line up and take this vaccine shot.

There has indeed been a release of an engineered bioweapon, followed by a vaccine mandate, massive government funding for the vaccine industry and a vaccine that has been developed in record time.

The rest of his message is that this vaccine will slowly begin to kill millions – if not billions – of people over the course of a few years. It will be a kill-switch vaccine, designed to reduce the world’s population.

SUMMARY: WAS THE PANDEMIC PLANNED?
    Thousands of medical doctors around the world are calling the pandemic a global crime, a world dictatorship with a sanitary excuse.

In the years prior to COVID-19, the entire world suddenly began distributing hundreds of millions of PCR test kits for COVID-19.

In 2013, a researcher predicted that a global pandemic with a coronavirus would occur in 2020. He knew this because of personal investigation of so-called ‘conspiracy theories’.

In 2017, Anthony Fauci guaranteed a surprise outbreak of an infectious disease during the first term of the Trump administration.

Just before the global coronavirus pandemic began, Bill Gates organized a global coronavirus pandemic exercise: Event 201.

Also shortly before the outbreak, the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board told the world to be ready for a coronavirus pandemic.

In 2018, the Institute for Disease Modeling predicted a global pandemic with a flu virus, originating in China in the area of Wuhan.

In 2018, Bill and Melinda Gates announced that in the coming years there would be a global pandemic of an engineered virus.

The coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 may have been created in the Bio Safety Lab Level 4 in Wuhan, which received millions of dollars from Anthony Fauci.

Several movies have depicted the coronavirus pandemic with great detail and have even mentioned hydroxychloroquine as the cure.

A comic book produced by the European Union depicts a virus spreading worldwide. The crisis is solved by implementing totalitarian medical tyranny.

The Summer Olympics in 2012 presented in their opening show the scenario of a pandemic from a coronavirus.

The investigative journalist Harry Vox predicted in 2014 that a global pandemic would be created so the ‘ruling class’ could implement a higher level of authoritarian control.

The investigative journalist Anthony Patch predicted a global pandemic with a man-made virus – that would be used to force a DNA-altering vaccine on humanity.

Dr. Carrie Madej has studied DNA and vaccines for decades, and her research has shown that the plan is to use the COVID-19 vaccine to start the process of transhumanism: reprogramming the human DNA.

The CIA officer Dr. John Coleman studied secret societies in depth, and states that their goal is to depopulate the earth by means of organized pandemics of fatal, rapid acting diseases.

In the state of Georgia, USA, a huge monument was erected in 1980 with ten guidelines for humanity in eight languages. The first of these ‘Ten Commandments’ is that humanity needs to be reduced to half a billion people.

Bill Gates said during a TED talk that new vaccines can be used to reduce the world’s population by 10-15%.

The ‘Health Ranger’, Mike Adams, predicted years ago what we see happening now: the release of an engineered bioweapon, followed by a vaccine mandate, massive government funding for the vaccine industry and a vaccine that has been developed in record time.

In 2010, the Rockefeller Foundation published the ‘Scenario for the Future…’ in which they describe a coming global pandemic that is intended to result in the implementation of authoritarian control over the people, and is planned to intensify after the pandemic.

In 2020, the Rockefeller Foundation published a handbook on how to create this world of control, with a step-by-step guide. They state that life cannot return back to normal until the world has become ‘Locked Down’ with this top-down control from authoritarian governments.

We indeed are seeing that Bill Gates and many others worldwide are right away seizing control in unprecedented ways: by enforcing vaccine ID’s (microchips to be implanted into people), mandating the wearing of face masks, social distancing, forced lockdowns, extreme contact tracing, and so on.

Part of this top-down control is the extreme censoring and de-platforming of literally every voice from doctors, scientists and other experts who dare to question or criticize what is happening.

All Predictions Were Made Shortly Before it Happened
    Note that every single prediction of this pandemic was announced a few years or even months before it happened. The fact that such a historically unique event was predicted in great detail – by movies, shows, investigators, medical doctors, those who finance the labs that develop these viruses, those who earn billions from these pandemics, and those who want to create a whole new level of control in our world, etc. – plainly reveals that it was planned.

Are there Signs that the Pandemic is Being Manipulated?
    So far, we have looked at indications that the pandemic was planned beforehand. If it is indeed orchestrated, then that should also be obvious during the pandemic. A planned pandemic is also a controlled pandemic. Do we indeed observe that the pandemic is being manipulated? Absolutely. Other posts on StopWorldControl.com reveal how literally every medical, scientific, governmental, educational and journalistic voice that differs from the media propaganda is aggressively censored.

Never before in the history of humanity has there been such a global censorship of medical doctors and respected scientists from around the world.

In addition, there is an unprecedented display of worldwide fraud with covid numbers. Literally every bit of information about COVID-19 is false. Medical personnel from around the world have admitted that they are being heavily pressured to register every single patient as a covid patient, and every death – no matter the cause – as a covid death.

You can see the evidence for this outrageous claim in this shocking expose of the greatest fraud in the history of the world.
    https://stopworldcontrol.com/fraud/

Who is Behind the Plan to Control the World?
    We have been talking about a group of people who are called ‘globalists’. So, who are these ‘globalists’ anyway? They are wealthy, influential people around the world who plan to create one global government. This will enable them to control every human being on the planet. Their strategy is to dominate every area of our societies: health care, food industries, media, governments, religion – everything.

Total world domination has been a diabolical desire of many powerful leaders throughout world history. Just think of the notorious world empires of Rome, Great Britain, the Persians, the Russians, and so on.

This perverse passion has never left the corrupt hearts of humanity, but the means to achieve this goal have changed. Instead of invading nations with tanks and bazookas, they now enslave humanity using the force of fear. Once they can create enough panic, they can present the ‘solution’. This solution, however, means removing our freedoms and submitting us to their control.

The main players in globalism are the United Nations, the World Economic Forum, the World Health Organization, the European Union, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, and particularly the many private banks that basically control the world already. These visible entities are, however, just a facade that hides the true powers, which are the many ‘Secret Societies’. Many of these globalists recently gathered in a small town called Davos, in Switzerland, where they expressed how the pandemic will be used to deploy their plans. Here are some of the statements they made: (18)

‘Now is the historic moment in time, not only to fight the virus, but TO SHAPE THE SYSTEM.

The pandemic represents a window of opportunity to RESET OUR WORLD.

The world must act jointly and swiftly to REVAMP ALL ASPECTS of our societies and economies, from educational to social contacts and working conditions.

EVERY COUNTRY, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be TRANSFORMED.’ – Klaus Schwab, Founder of the World Economic Forum

The World Economic Forum has created a ‘spinning wheel’ graphic with all their objectives. Here we can see the following three ‘projects’: COVID19, followed by Global Governance and Internet Governance.

COVID-19 is a critical project that paves the way for the next step: GLOBAL GOVERNANCE. In the near future they plan to create complete censorship of the internet: INTERNET GOVERNANCE.

Nobody Wants these Organizations
    Not a single human on the earth has voted for these organizations to even exist, let alone take full control of our lives, families, communities, jobs, health, industries, etc. Yet they present themselves as our ‘world leaders’ who are planning our entire future.

The World Health Organization positioned itself as the authority over our health, without any one of us having chosen them.

They apply a tyranny in mainstream media and social media, where no expression of medical or scientific expertise is allowed, unless it is in line with the guidelines of this ‘World’ organization.

Tens of thousands of medical doctors and scientists have been censored all over the world by Facebook, Youtube and Twitter. Why? Because these social media giants seek to portray that ONLY information from the World Health Organization is true. That is a clear example of world tyranny by the globalists. They install their own ‘world’ institutions – that have ZERO authority over any one of us. But simply because they call themselves ‘world’ leaders, they assume authority over all of humanity.

In the globalist view, mankind as a whole must submit to the ‘World’ Health Organization, without them ever asking our opinion or even consulting with other medical experts. In fact, every medical expert speaking out against their decisions is censored.
    This means complete loss of medical freedom, loss of freedom of speech, loss of true science, loss of true journalism and an imposition of dictatorships by organizations that no one voted for, led by individuals that no one chose or wanted. And yet they simply seize ownership of our entire world.

They are the “big, fat, mean bully on the playground” that plays boss over everyone.

The World Health Organization is Run by a Terrorist
    The head of the World Health Organization was a member of a violent revolutionary communist party in Ethiopia: Tigray People’s Liberation Front. (19) The Department of Homeland Security clearly states:
    “The TPLF qualifies as a Tier III terrorist organization… on the basis of its violent activities…”

Let this get through to you: the man directing the World Health Organization is literally a communist terrorist, who has been involved in imposing communism on Ethiopia. That same man is now bullying the entire world, telling all of us what we can and cannot do, censoring every medical professional who has a different opinion, demanding blind obedience from all of humanity, while imposing mandates for vaccination from the WHO’s number one financial sponsor: Bill Gates.

Is this the world you want to live in, from now on?

More and More Pandemics, Until Mankind Submits
    These globalists are also threatening humanity with more suffering if we don’t submit to their total control. Prince Charles recently joined the globalists and publicly stated:
    There will be more and more pandemics, if we don’t do ‘the great reset’ now. (18)

Bill Gates is already calling this ‘pandemic one’ and is talking about ‘pandemic two and three’. The investigator who in 2013 predicted that a coronavirus pandemic would occur in 2020, followed by riots, has stated that the plan is to create a series of pandemics during 2020-2030.

This decade is the selected timeframe to turn the world into one big prison.

Globalists are planning to cause as many pandemics as necessary in order to break the backbone of humanity, until everybody submits to their global control. Mandating vaccines is key to their plan, because the vaccines will connect us to global control systems. Only the vaccinated will be able to move freely.

Are you beginning to understand why more than 700 medical doctors from Germany, 600 doctors from Spain, thousands of medical experts from the USA and many more all over the world are calling this pandemic a ‘global’ crime’?

Leaders of Catholic Church Warn Humanity
    An archbishop and several cardinals of the Roman Catholic Church wrote a letter to humanity, to warn us of global tyranny under the guise of COVID-19. This is an excerpt of this historic message, which was translated into many languages and sent to leaders all over the world. (20)

We have reason to believe, on the basis of official data on the incidence of the epidemic as related to the number of deaths, that there are powers interested in creating panic among the world’s population with the sole aim of permanently imposing unacceptable forms of restriction on freedoms, of controlling people and of tracking their movements. The imposition of these illiberal measures is a disturbing prelude to the realization of a world government beyond all control.

Is there hope? What can we do?
    Is there any hope for our future, or are we surrendered to the merciless hands of these wicked mega-billionaires who want to depopulate the earth and seize total control over humanity?

Yes, there is hope. The future is brighter than we can even imagine!

This is not a doom and gloom scenario, but a wake-up call for humanity to stop blindly believing the mafia-media and perverse politicians, and to rise up as one for a future of freedom. I invite you to join a unique and historic movement of Global Freedom Fighters, who will lead humanity into a new era of hope, restoration and more freedom than we have ever known.

Download flyers, posters and memes
    https://stopworldcontrol.com/download/
    Support the Fight for Freedom
    david sorensen

Hi, my name is David Sorensen. I am the author of StopWorldControl.com. I offer this as a free resource for all of humanity, to protect our freedom and our future.

Having a Masters degree in Communication, I chose to leave a life of big money behind, to serve the world with my abilities.

Desperate cries for help from all over the world are flooding my mailbox. People from China, Slovakia, the Middle East, South America, etc. see how their lives are being taken from them, and tyranny is being imposed by corrupt governments, supported by media that is owned by the trillionaire criminals.

The key to breaking their diabolical grip on mankind is TRUTH. Therefore, I want to answer the cries for help and translate the website into as many languages as possible, in order to inform all of humanity.

This is a monumental task that requires funds. If you would like to help me fight for the freedom of the world, then please consider making a generous donation here. Please open your heart and support this unique platform for the voice of freedom.

Together we can help protect humanity from power hungry madmen, and create a world of freedom and happiness."

References (see the article for hyperlinks)
    1: German group of Doctors For Information

2: Spanish group of Doctors For Truth

2A: World Doctors Alliance

2B: EU comic strip depicts global pandemic

2C: Documentary Plandemic

2D: Richard Rothschild patented method for testing for COVID-19

2E: Inventions of R. Rothshild

3: Fauci guarantees an outbreak within the next two years.

4: Bill Gates announced a global pandemic

5: Melinda Gates says humanity’s greatest threat is an engineered virus

6: Lyrics of 2013 song that predicted coronavirus pandemic in 2020

7: Harry Vox predicted the global pandemic

8: Robin de Ruiter predicted lockdowns

9: ‘Scenario for the Future’ described global pandemic

10: Andrew Cuomo talks with Bill Clinton about authoritarian control

11: Bill Gates talks about a digital ID to control people

12: Linking vaccines to a digital ID

13: Gates has patent on technology to trace anyone anywhere

14: Gates wants a global monitoring system

14A: Inventions by Richard A Rothschild

15: Download the book of CIA officer Coleman

16: Gates talks about reducing world population using vaccines

17: Tens of millions of Covid-19 test kits were exported by the EU, USA, China etc in 2017 and 2018

18: DAVOS and the gathering of the globalists

19: The head of the World Health Organization was a member of a violent terrorist group

20: Letter from archbishop and cardinals to humanity

21: Bill Gates works on digital vaccination ID’s

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v10y8h2/?pub=ijro7
    [COLOR="red"]
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), ClearWater (23rd May 2022), Ewan (24th May 2022), Franny (31st May 2022), Harmony (24th May 2022), meat suit (24th May 2022), mountain_jim (24th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

VOTE FOR HEALTH FREEDOM!!
    It's really easy to do here:
    https://standforhealthfreedom.com/vhf2022/

More here:
    I CAN'T TALK ABOUT THE "YOU KNOW W/ H /0"
    5,677 views 5/22/22
    The Healthy American Peggy Hall
    157K subscribers

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), ClearWater (23rd May 2022), Franny (31st May 2022), Gwin Ru (24th May 2022), Harmony (24th May 2022), mountain_jim (24th May 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

WE'VE GOT OUR EYE ON WHO...
    from James Roguski jamesroguski@substack.com
    https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/...eye-on-who?s=r
    5/22/22

(Many hyperlinks in the article not embedded here. Go to the article for all links)

"The World Health Assembly is being livestreamed and recorded from May 22-28 2022. This is a request for everyone to help analyze and report on the proceedings.
    THE 75TH WORLD HEALTH ASSEMBLY IS CURRENTLY UNDER WAY, FROM MAY 22-28, 2022.
    CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE WORLD HEALTH ASSEMBLY LIVESTREAM:
    https://www.who.int/about/governance...m_medium=email

The discussion regarding the “strengthening of the International Health Regulations” is scheduled to happen on Tuesday, May 24, 2022. At the moment, we believe that 12 of the 13 amendments have been removed from consideration. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

I NEED EVERYONE’S HELP A.S.A.P.
    I humbly ask everyone who reads this article to help by watching as much of the proceedings as possible.

There will be hours and hours of video of the proceedings that need to be analyzed and reported on. This is too much work for any one person. This effort needs to be crowdsourced.

In the comment section to this Substack article please report the TIME STAMP and THE SPECIFIC VIDEO in which you saw something that you believe to be of importance.
    HELP US KEEP OUR COLLECTIVE EYE ON THE WHO

If you live in the United States, please realize that the meetings will be held (9am-5pm Geneva time) in the extremely early hours of the morning in the United States.

However, the proceedings are being recorded and the recordings can be reviewed at any time.

If you have video editing skills, please edit out the important segment, publish it on your own platform and share the link in the comment section below.
    https://www.who.int/about/governance...ealth-assembly

This is the Nineteenth article in this series.

Pandemic Treaty

The People’s Treaty

Speaking Truth To Power

WAKE UP and Smell the Burning of Our Constitution

Abolish the WHO

Pandemic Mitigation Project

An Open Letter to the WHO

WE ARE IN A SPIRITUAL WAR

SOUND THE ALARM

Multilingual information regarding the proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations.

THEY will control nothing, and WE will be free

BREAK THE SPELL

SEND THIS EMAIL TO CONGRESS: https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/...o-congress?s=r

URGENT: Speak Your Mind NOW

NEWSPEAK

SEEKING CLARIFICATION

QUESTIONS

Turn up the Heat

We’ve Got Our Eye On WHO

by James Roguski

The old system is crumbling, and we must build its replacement quickly.

If you are fed up with the government, hospital, medical, pharmaceutical, media, industrial complex and would like to help build a holistic alternative to the WHO, then feel free to contact me directly anytime.

JamesRoguski.substack.com/about

JamesRoguski.substack.com/archive

Quick link to EVIDENCE: DontYouDare.INFO:
    https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/...burning-of?s=r

Quick link to ACTIVIST TOOLBOX: StopTheWHO.com:
    https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/sound-the-alarm?s=w

310-619-3055

James Roguski’s newsletter is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber:
    https://jamesroguski.substack.com/su...ntent=56228262
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), Ewan (24th May 2022), Harmony (24th May 2022), mountain_jim (24th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Action Alert! Stop the World Health Organization’s Global Pharmagarchy!
    From:Organic Consumers Association <campaigns@organicconsumers.org>
    5/22/22
    https://www.organicconsumers.org/byt...=OB+757+Sunday

"Lockdowns and mandates are bad enough when they’re imposed by local officials. At least, they can’t hide from our protests. We can show up where they work and live, and we can vote them out in the next election.

Things would be much worse if lockdowns and mandates were imposed from Geneva, Switzerland, by an unelected, corporate-controlled bureaucracy… and that’s exactly what the pharmaceutical companies are working on now."

TAKE ACTION!
    Tell the U.S. delegation to the World Health Assembly that you oppose their amendments to the International Health Regulations!
    https://advocacy.organicconsumers.or...41118/action/1
    WATCH: On Friday night's Brave Nu Future broadcast, Amber King talked with Alexis Baden-Mayer and James Roguski about the problems with the U.S. amendments to the International Health Regulations.
    https://rokfin.com/stream/18270/Brav...e-46-20220513-

The WHO Pandemic Treaty: A Mortal Threat to Democracy
    Lena, aka “Tessa Fighting Robots,” writes:

“This story is about the proposed new World Health Organization (WHO) pandemic treaty that can potentially eradicate national sovereignty as we know it. It is also about the banality of evil and the impact of our individual daily choices on the future generations and the history of the world.

In December 2021, the World Health Organization announced their plan to develop a new pandemic treaty.

The new treaty has the potential to undermine national sovereignty as we know it.

In 2009, the WHO changed the definition of the word ‘pandemic’ and then used the new definition to declare an influenza pandemic and activate massive vaccine purchasing agreements.

The definition of ‘public health’ is being used in a misleading manner to push for the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Dr. Tess Lawrie was on a call with the WHO as a part of the public commentary submission process, and the call left her ‘shaken.’”

Read more: WHO Pandemic Treaty and the Banality of Evil:
    https://www.organicconsumers.org/new...-banality-evil

May 7, 2022
    Dr. Mercola's Censored Library
    by Tessa Lena
    COVID-19, Mercola on COVID-19

The proposed new World Health Organization pandemic treaty can potentially eradicate the national sovereignty as we know it.

In December 2021, the World Health Organization announced their plan to develop a new pandemic treaty

The new treaty has the potential to undermine national sovereignty as we know it

In 2009, the WHO changed the definition of the word “pandemic” and then used the new definition to declare an influenza pandemic and activate massive vaccine purchasing agreements

The definition of “public health” is being used in a misleading manner to push for the Fourth Industrial Revolution

Dr. Tess Lawrie was on a call with the WHO as a part of the public commentary submission process, and the call left her “shaken”

This story is about the proposed new World Health Organization pandemic treaty that can potentially eradicate the national sovereignty as we know it. It is also about the banality of evil and the impact of our individual daily choices on the future generations and the history of the world.

What’s the Deal With the World Health Organization Pandemic Treaty?

In December 2021, the World Health Organization announced their plan to develop a new pandemic treaty “strengthening” international cooperation during future pandemics. What does it mean in practical terms? The language of the announcement was vague, so we need to interpret it in context. Here’s from the horse’s mouth: (December 2021):

“In a consensus decision aimed at protecting the world from future infectious diseases crises, the World Health Assembly today agreed to kickstart a global process to draft and negotiate a convention, agreement or other international instrument under the Constitution of the World Health Organization to strengthen pandemic prevention, preparedness and response.

Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director-General, said the decision by the World Health Assembly was historic in nature, vital in its mission, and represented a once-in-a-generation opportunity to strengthen the global health architecture to protect and promote the well-being of all people.”

More from the horse’s mouth (April 2022):

“In a consensus decision aimed at protecting the world from future infectious diseases crises, in December 2021 the World Health Assembly agreed to kickstart a global process by establishing an intergovernmental negotiating body (INB) to draft and negotiate a convention, agreement or other international instrument under the Constitution of the World Health Organization to strengthen pandemic prevention, preparedness and response …

As part of this historic decision, the World Health Assembly requested the Director-General to hold public hearings, in line with standard WHO practice, to support the work of the INB. Per the INB’s timeline, the first round of those hearings has been set for 12-13 April 2022, with a second round set for 16-17 June. This information on the modalities for the first round of hearings is also expected to apply to the second round as well.”

Lies, Lies, Lies

Let’s start with the issue of distorted language. In an honest world with no dark agendas, no Fourth Industrial Revolution, and no upside-down language, their treaty could sound like a beautiful idea. Like, what can possibly be wrong with benevolently guided, meaningful international cooperation during a time of crisis? A beautiful fairy tale, no?

Sadly, not a fairy tale at all but more like a horror movie because we are living in a world of shameless lying and upside-down language — and the words no longer mean what they are supposed to mean.

To deceive us, the bureaucrats are trying to create a feeling in our minds that they getting together to protect us, like a benevolent council of wise indigenous grandmothers — while in reality, it’s more like they are aiming to trap us, being a gang of greedy and ruthless wolves in sheep’s clothes that they are.

“Health” doesn’t mean actual health but rather the promotion of any product or interference that is desirable to the shareholders and the CEOs of pharmaceutical and technology companies.

Just like Fauci recently equated himself with science, the corporate mouthpieces equate whatever they want to sell or impose on us with “health,” and then say they are protecting our “health” while in fact, they are merely protecting their pockets.

We are living in a world where our leaders (translation: our fellow human being who have no intrinsic upper hand on us but who have gotten ahead on the basis of being extremely power-hungry) are taking full advantage of the fact that in order to do destructive things with the least resistance, then can call them “useful things that are good for the people,” and get away with it for some time. That’s the trick!

And besides, if the past two years are any indication, “international cooperation” means in practice that all WEF-affiliated leaders go ahead and throw their people under the bus in unison, to the sound of uniform messaging in the media.

“International cooperation” means that all countries do the same destructive thing, resulting in unnecessary human death and suffering, a disruption of social structures and the world economy, all to clear the way for their favorite “new normal.” That’s some international cooperation!

Public Hearings

Given the self-proclaimed historical nature of this treaty, the World Health Organization dedicated the whole two days to the first round of the public hearings (and they didn’t advertise it much). The first round took place in April 2022. The second round will be held in June of this year.

Dr. Tess Lawrie wrote a very moving article about the WHO pandemic treaty and the video comment submission by the World Council for Health.

Here are Dr. Lawrie’s comments on the proposed treaty, after she had a chance to participate in a call with the WHO (as well as UNAIDS, the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations, the UN Environment Programme, and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations) as a part of the submission process.

•Calls for ‘human security centric’ not just ‘health security centric’. Apparently, they don’t just want to control your body but every aspect of your life.

•Fast approval of emergency diagnostics – and unified regulatory registration for diagnostics. In other words, more control.

•Equitable access to vaccines and ‘a mechanism to hold violators accountable’. So if a nation concludes a vaccine is not safe – as has happened in this last pandemic – the WHO would have the power to override that and jab their population anyway.

•Vaccines should be developed within 100 days. This is absurd. Safe drugs take ten years to be adequately tested and declared safe. There are more than 3.5 million people on the WHO database who have been harmed by Covid vaccines and this may be the tip of the iceberg.

I agree that these bullet points sound like it’s about control, so no surprise that it comes with more censorship!

More Censorship

While the public comments were open, the #StopTheTreaty campaign by the World Council for Health, where Dr. Tess Lawrie is on the Steering Committee, was the talk of the town in the “freedom community.” But if you searched for it on Google, you wouldn’t know anything about it! Here’s what I wrote just a few hours after the comment period ended:

“If you search for the phrase “WHO pandemic treaty” on DuckDuckGo, #StopTheTreaty comes up among the top results. On Google though no such thing exists. If you actually search for the phrase “stop the treaty,” on DuckDuckGo #StoopTheTreaty is the number one result. Google, on the other hand, tells you everything you ever wanted to know about the 1919 Treaty of Versailles!)”

For the World Health Organization, It’s Not the First Rodeo
    It is curious that it’s not the first time that the WHO is trying serve the pharmaceutical industry and various industry shareholders using “pandemic preparedness” as a legal tool.

For example, in 2009, they announced an influenza pandemic (H1N1) that activated vaccine purchasing agreements and forced participating countries to large batches of doses that they didn’t need. The rushed release of a subpar medical product led to a “narcolepsy fiasco,” among other things.

According to the report by the Council of Europe’s Parliamentary Assembly:

“The Parliamentary Assembly is alarmed about the way in which the H1N1 influenza pandemic has been handled, not only by the World Health Organization (WHO), but also by the competent health authorities at the level of the European Union and at national level.

It is particularly troubled by some of the consequences of decisions taken and advice given leading to distortion of priorities of public health services across Europe, waste of large sums of public money, and also unjustified scares and fears about health risks faced by the European public at large.

The Assembly notes that grave shortcomings have been identified regarding the transparency of decision-making processes relating to the pandemic which have generated concerns about the possible influence of the pharmaceutical industry on some of the major decisions relating to the pandemic.

The Assembly fears that this lack of transparency and accountability will result in a plummet in confidence in the advice given by major public health institutions. This may prove disastrous in the case of the next disease of pandemic scope - which may turn out to be much more severe than the H1N1 pandemic …

The rapporteur considers that some of the outcomes of the pandemic, as illustrated in this report, have been dramatic: distortion of priorities of public health services all over Europe, waste of huge sums of public money, provocation of unjustified fear amongst Europeans, creation of health risks through vaccines and medications which might not have been sufficiently tested before being authorised in fast-track procedures, are all examples of these outcomes.”

Even Forbes wrote in 2010 that “from the beginning the World Health Organization's actions have ranged from the dubious to the flagrantly incompetent.” A poignant quote:

“The WHO's dubious decisions demonstrate that its officials are too rigid or too incompetent (or both) to make needed adjustments in the pandemic warning system — deficiencies we have come to expect from an organization that is scientifically challenged, self-important and unaccountable.

The WHO may be able to perform and report worldwide surveillance — i.e., count numbers of cases and fatalities — but its policy role should be drastically limited.

U.N. bureaucrats pose as authorities on all manner of products, public policy and human activities, from desertification and biodiversity to the regulation of chemicals, uses of the ocean and the testing of genetically engineered plants.

However, the U.N.'s regulatory policies, requirements and standards often defy scientific consensus and common sense. Its officials are no friends of commerce, public health or environmental protection. The result is a more precarious, more dangerous and less resilient world. When it comes to pestilence, the U.N. may be the greatest plague of all.”

What’s a Pandemic, Anyway?
    It’s noteworthy that just before the WHO declared a pandemic, they changed the definition of the word. From the British Medical Journal:

“WHO for years had defined pandemics as outbreaks causing “enormous numbers of deaths and illness” but in early May 2009 it removed this phrase — describing a measure of severity — from the definition.

Key scientists advising the World Health Organization on planning for an influenza pandemic had done paid work for pharmaceutical firms that stood to gain from the guidance they were preparing. These conflicts of interest have never been publicly disclosed by WHO, and WHO has dismissed inquiries into its handling of the A/H1N1 pandemic as ‘conspiracy theories.’

A joint investigation by the BMJ and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism has uncovered evidence that raises troubling questions about how WHO managed conflicts of interest among the scientists who advised its pandemic planning, and about the transparency of the science underlying its advice to governments.

Was it appropriate for WHO to take advice from experts who had declarable financial and research ties with pharmaceutical companies producing antivirals and influenza vaccines?”

Boasting About the Tricks

In 2019, Marc Van Ranst, Belgian Flu Commissioner, gave a talk at the ESWI/Chatham House Influenza Pandemic Preparedness Stakeholders Conference. At around 13 minutes in, he boasted about how he “misused the fact that that the top, top football … soccer clubs in Belgium inappropriately and against all agreements vaccinated … they made their soccer players priority people.” The audience responded with laughter.

https://vimeo.com/320913130?embedded...owner=10449125

“Trust WHO”

In order to understand the corruption inside the WHO, one may want to watch a pre-pandemic documentary called “Trust WHO,” produced by Lilian Franck. Among other things, it looks into various conflicts of interest as well as the examples of how the organization has been influenced by the tobacco industry and the nuclear industry.

Last year, I interviewed Mary Otto-Chang, a former United Nations employee, who talked about the hijacking of the UN and the 2019 agreement between the UN and the World Economic Forum that the Fourth Industrial Revolution as a cooperation goal.

So what we are looking at is using the authority of the UN as supposedly a just and wonderful international organization that protects the people for the commercial and philosophical goals of the richest people of the world. What an intricate lie!

Banality of Evil
    Most horrible things that people do to each other don’t come out of nowhere. There is usually a “warm-up” period during which evil actions are trivialized, and people’s senses are “re-trained.”

Sometimes, using upside-down language, people’s senses are re-trained to the extent of swapping out the meanings completely, where war becomes peace, and murder becomes compassion. It takes time to dehumanize entire demographics — based on a particular ethnicity, or religion, or health status, or any other arbitrary affiliation.

For example, in early Nazi Germany, there was a campaign to kill mentally disabled children, (and also do inhumane experiments on them), and the parents were often told that their children were being taken away for better care. The parents didn’t know that their children were being murdered — but the nurses who killed the disabled knew exactly what they were doing, but perhaps some of them believed that they were performing acts of mercy!

There is a powerful, must-see documentary about it, called, “The Killing Nurses of the Third Reich.” I wrote about it last year:

“The only thing that was needed for the nurses to make the transition to the horror zone was to decide that the poor suffering imbeciles had no agency. As soon as in their minds, the nurses stripped the disabled children and the mentally ill adults of their human agency and turned them into creatures akin to suffering pets, killing them became virtuous. The nurses held the disabled babies lovingly, and then killed them.”

Our Choices Matter
    Something that I have been thinking about a lot over the course of my life is how our choices have long-term consequences: for ourselves, for the people around us, and even for the history of the world!

For example, to come back to the topic of pandemic preparedness, much of what happened in the U.S. in 2020 was made possible thanks to Bush’s 2005 decision to redo the pandemic preparedness plan. Who paid any attention to it back in 2005? Who could imagine that it would have such a profound impact on our lives? Nobody, probably, except for the people who planned it. And yet here we are …

Or another example. When people accept censorship against the groups that they don’t relate to, they often don’t think that the censors are coming for them next — and yet more often than not, that is exactly what happens.

Or sometimes, a choice that we make at a very young age comes back to us years later, and whatever we tried to escape stares us straight in the face, and we have to deal with it anyway.

Which is to say, courage and trying to do the right thing are not only praise-worthy, they are also very practical, especially during challenging times.

There is most certainly no formula, and no universal prescription for a time like this but it’s important to see the scammers in high chairs for who they are (including when they talk about pandemic preparedness treaties “for our own good”), and to see through them without being afraid. When we stand together, with love in our hearts, we are strong."

This article is posted with permission from Dr. Joseph Mercola.

Subscribe to Mercola Newsletter:https://www.mercola.com/substack-optin.htm
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), Ewan (24th May 2022), Harmony (24th May 2022), mountain_jim (24th May 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THE NEW WORLD ORDER PREPARES THEIR FINAL ATTACK
    May 21, 2022
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...-final-attack/

"Many of us didn’t see it, yet in early 2020, but today, millions of us are now aware of the emerging One World Government and their deceitful plans to seize power hidden under the guise of “world health”.

And many of us are now awake to the fact that this so-called New World Order is religiously paganistic, Luciferic and Satanic.

So, it’s no surprise that their Coronation Ball climaxes on May 28th, with a Devil-Horned Moon and the Jupiter-Mars Conjunction, which is believed to bring success when starting a war.

Their big week of megalomania begins on May 22, in Switzerland, with both the World Health Organization’s annual World Health Assembly and the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting in Davos.

In Geneva, the WHO will be voting on a Pandemic Treaty, known officially as the “Zero Draft Report of the Working Group on Strengthening WHO Preparedness and Response to Health Emergencies to the 75th World Health Assembly”.

This pandemic treaty will make them the directing and coordinating authority on international health. The WHO’s Zero Draft plan includes regular simulation exercises, global surveillance, more vaccines, more censorship, contact tracing and digital vaccine passports.

In Davos, Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum’s annual meeting theme is “History at a Turning Point.” Their agenda includes more vaccines, more censorship and more “LGBTQI+ Resilience”.

The same week in Indonesia, the United Nation’s Office for Disaster Risk Reduction is holding their annual Global Platform, where they will be planning for regular, ongoing pandemic simulations, more global governance, more money to fight Climate Change and ultimately, accomplishing the United Nation’s 2030 Agenda, also known as the “Great Reset”.

After the New World Order’s narcissistic week ends, with the Devil-Horned Moon Jupiter-Mars Conjunction, Klaus Schwab and his fellow Satanists can celebrate with their friends at CERN. And then what?

In March of 2021, the Nuclear Threat Initiative conducted a tabletop exercise simulating a global pandemic involving a monkeypox terrorist attack, something Bill Gates has told us to expect.

The Biden administration has just bought millions of doses monkeypox vaccines and mysterious cases are now being reported.

The final assault of the New World Order will involve a manmade bio attack, food shortages, FEMA camps, rolling blackouts and endless riots.

Violence may save your life some day and it might save your freedom. If we really wanted to solve this problem, we could all peacefully convene at our local government council and demand either their allegiance to the Constitution or their immediate resignation.

Because the New World Order is not going to surrender and the entire US Government is under their control.

This coming Memorial Day, remember and honor the ancestors who died for our freedom, because it may very well be our last.

“Here, we need a vast military-style campaign to marshal the strength of the global private sector. It offers the only real prospect of achieving fundamental economic transition.”

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v12y1l8/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), Ewan (26th May 2022), Harmony (25th May 2022), meat suit (24th May 2022), mountain_jim (24th May 2022), wondering (25th May 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Please sign TODAY if you have not already
    https://advocacy.organicconsumers.or...41118/action/1
    5/25/22

"Stop the World Health Organization’s Global Pharmagarchy!
    Lockdowns and mandates are bad enough when they’re imposed by local officials. At least, they can’t hide from our protests. We can show up where they work and live, and we can vote them out in the next election.

Things would be much worse if lockdowns and mandates were imposed from Geneva, Switzerland, by an unelected, corporate-controlled bureaucracy… and that’s exactly what the pharmaceutical companies are working on now.

TAKE ACTION! Tell the U.S. delegation to the World Health Assembly that you oppose their amendments to the International Health Regulations!

According to the World Council for Health, these amendments would give control over the declaration of a public health emergency in any member state to the WHO Director-General – even over the objection of the member state.

Imagine what that might look like for the H5N1 outbreak currently impacting poultry farms and backyard flocks in the U.S. So far, the U.S. Department of Agriculture has ordered the culling of 37.72 million birds in 176 commercial farms and 130 backyard flocks.

On April 28, the Centers for Disease Control found the first human case in the U.S., in a prisoner culling poultry with presumptive H5N1 bird flu. The CDC admits “it is possible the detection of H5 bird flu in this specimen is a result of surface contamination of the nasal membrane” and says, “This case does not change the human risk assessment for the general public, which CDC considers to be low.”

When the World Health Organization logged the case, they didn’t mention “surface contamination of the nasal membrane.” What if they disagreed with the CDC’s risk assessment? Under the International Health Regulation (IHR) amendments the U.S. has proposed, the WHO would have the power to overrule the U.S. assessment and declare a public health emergency, and it could do so based on early warning criteria using the same type of modeling, simulation and predictions that exaggerated the risk from COVID-19.

Under the amendments they’ve proposed, the U.S. would have just 48-hours to respond to a WHO risk assessment and accept or reject on-site assistance, forcing it to comply or face condemnation from the WHO and, potentially, sanctions from unfriendly nations.

Even worse than that, under the amendments, the WHO could declare their public health emergency based on secret information from anonymous sources. In the H5N1 example, you can imagine Sanofi, currently awaiting FDA approval for over-the-counter Tamiflu, whispering in Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus's ear. And, Ghebreyesus wouldn’t even have to consult with the WHO Emergency Committee or the U.S. on his decision. He could declare a potential or actual public health emergency of international concern unilaterally!

Corruption at the WHO was already the “biggest threat to the world’s public health of our time” according to a 2015 investigation. We don't need U.S. amendments to the International Health Regulations making it any easier for the pharmaceutical companies to wield their influence.

“Put simply, the proposed IHR amendments are directed towards establishing a globalist architecture of worldwide health surveillance, reporting, and management,” says the World Council for Health. “Consistent with a top-down view of governance, the public will not have opportunities to provide input or criticism concerning the amendments. This, of course, is a direct violation of the basic tenets of democracy.”

The anti-corporate-globalization movement killed the World Trade Organization's attempt to establish a global dictatorship where a bureaucracy run by the world’s largest corporations could override local democracy.

Now, like the regional trade agreements that replaced the WTO, the World Health Organization is trying to become a mini WTO just for the pharmaceutical industry to override national laws on the safety-testing and regulation of drugs and vaccines–via pandemic Emergency Use Authorizations.

We can stop that, too!

When the World Health Assembly meets from May 22 to 28, 2022, the U.S. plans to ram through amendments to the International Health Regulations that would give the World Health Organization emergency powers that would shred countries' constitutions and override their laws.

If the amendments are adopted by the World Health Assembly, a member state has six months to reject them. This means November, this year. If the member state fails to act, it will be deemed to have accepted the amendments in full. Any rejection or reservation received by the Director-General after the expiry of that period shall have no force and effect.

We must act now!

Thanks to independent journalist James Roguski for bringing this to our attention! If you’d like to do more than send a form letter, check out his alerts, which include the emails of the likely U.S. delegation to the World Health Assembly."

Take action today! HERE: https://advocacy.organicconsumers.or...41118/action/1
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st May 2022 at 23:10. Reason: fixed link
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), Ewan (26th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th March 2023), Harmony (26th May 2022), mountain_jim (25th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast