+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Don't believe everything you see on Google...

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,039 times in 645 posts

Default Don't believe everything you see on Google...

..maps

I just went up a street at the side of our house using street view on google maps, and was impressed that as you go past our garage the repair I made 3 weeks ago is showing up "live" and done as I change the camera round to look at my garage at the end of my house.

Move down the same street, turn left and see the neighbour's house facing you where it should bem but it appears how it looked more than 3 years ago. (all in one continual fluid view. ) I turnaround, repeated the process and yup my journey appeared to travel back in time.

The Mandela affect in action?

It gets more bizarre.

As you come back along the other side of my house along the same street, you get a view of how it looked 5 years ago.

Now, I appreciate it may be constantly getting updated, but how does the majority of the public know what they view is current when looking at various landmarks, cities, towns etc.

In a fluid view progressing down a street in turning a corner you literally go back in time.

Is this the Mandela effect in action or has Google simply, not been down here in 5 years?

Makes you wonder what else has been edited, sewn together or made to appear as "real".

Anyone else had similar experiences?

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Brigantia (13th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th April 2022), Inversion (14th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th April 2022), Journeyman (14th April 2022), selinam (13th April 2022), Sunny (13th April 2022), Sunny-side-up (13th April 2022), thepainterdoug (15th April 2022), wondering (14th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: Don't believe everything you see on Google...

There are a lot of roads to map out. Changes being made, etc.

I am happier to see the delay in Google maps upkeep rather than a car from Google driving and filming the streets and our homes more often.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (14th April 2022), frodo13 (15th April 2022), Inversion (14th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th April 2022), Journeyman (14th April 2022), Sunny (13th April 2022), wondering (14th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,455 times in 571 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I am happier to see the delay in Google maps upkeep rather than a car from Google driving and filming the streets and our homes more often.
    My old street from several years ago is still several more years older. I agree with the delay also.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

avid (13th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th April 2022), scotslad (13th April 2022), wondering (14th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,039 times in 645 posts

It was more about of the seamless edit that to someone who doesnt know the area would think that what they were seeing was genuine and up-to-date and how it makes you wonder whether that some areas and locations are simply not updated

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (14th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th April 2022), Sunny (13th April 2022), wondering (14th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Fluent in bollox
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    ..maps

I just went up a street at the side of our house using street view on google maps, and was impressed that as you go past our garage the repair I made 3 weeks ago is showing up "live" and done as I change the camera round to look at my garage at the end of my house.

Move down the same street, turn left and see the neighbour's house facing you where it should bem but it appears how it looked more than 3 years ago. (all in one continual fluid view. ) I turnaround, repeated the process and yup my journey appeared to travel back in time.

It gets more bizarre.

As you come back along the other side of my house along the same street, you get a view of how it looked 5 years ago.

Now, I appreciate it may be constantly getting updated, but how does the majority of the public know what they view is current when looking at various landmarks, cities, towns etc.

In a fluid view progressing down a street in turning a corner you literally go back in time.

Is this the Mandela effect in action or has Google simply, not been down here in 5 years?

Makes you wonder what else has been edited, sewn together or made to appear as "real".

My question is, why they need to map the whole world via camera ?
    There is a company that owns the rights to all facial images in the world posted via mobile phones
    me thinks they are serious about a meta world

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catechism For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (14th April 2022), Inversion (14th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th April 2022), scotslad (13th April 2022), wondering (14th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Quote Posted by Catechism (here)
    ..maps

It gets more bizarre.

There is a company that owns the rights to all facial images in the world posted via mobile phones
    Hi Cat. I think Scotty is on to something with the Mandela Effect. Only this one is pure fabrication, a world-scale construct to allow deception in the coming Meta Verse, nothing to do with actual timelines.

I suggest we use the term Mondela Effect, since monde means world in French. Pronounce moan-della.

Might not be all not positive, for instance you might be able to go to a store etc. which has burnt down irl, or go vacation someplace like that earthquake never happened. ~8)

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Catechism (14th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th April 2022), Inversion (14th April 2022), Journeyman (14th April 2022), scotslad (14th April 2022), wondering (14th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,303 times in 674 posts

Quote Posted by Catechism (here)
    ..maps

It gets more bizarre.

Good question....and conclusion. 🤨

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (14th April 2022), scotslad (14th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,710 times in 20,824 posts

Melissa Dykes shows evidence how rigged Google really is!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Inversion (14th April 2022), scotslad (15th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread