+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Your Whistleblower Wishlist

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Default Your Whistleblower Wishlist

We, as conspiracy researchers, gain a huge amount of our information from whistleblowers from any of a number of fields. We attempt to fill in our knowledge base with bits of info here and bits of info there, being at the mercy of insider's decisions as to what they bring forward and when. The amount of knowledge in the public domain is just the tip of the iceberg. There is so much more left unrevealed. Yet, as researchers, even though we have a partially completed puzzle, we are able to identify the gaps in our knowledge. We are able to extrapolate known data points and cogitate over what still lies hidden.

So, I guess, I'm asking a simple question.

Which whistleblower(s) would you like to see come forward and with what information?

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Ben (16th April 2022), Bluegreen (17th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (16th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2022), Harmony (16th April 2022), Innocent Warrior (16th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th April 2022), Kryztian (20th April 2022), O Donna (16th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), thepainterdoug (18th April 2022), Tintin (16th April 2022), TrumanCash (19th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,978 times in 4,336 posts

Default Re: Your Whistleblower Wishlist

Well as long as we are wishing.

How about a never before seen self made tape by Stanley Kubrick. In it he outlines how the elite function and work and how they control the government so well.
    I mean he kind of did this in "a clockwork orange" and in "eyes wide shut" but rather than say it so subtly I'd like to hear it as he's reading his memoirs next to a roaring fire sitting in a leather lounger with a cigar and a highball of bourbon.

Also how he faked the moon landings.
    That would be cool.
    I mean he does do a pictorial metaphor thing in "the shining" but again I want him stating so in his smoking jacket and slippers so there is nothing to second guess.

That would be nice.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ben (17th April 2022), Bluegreen (17th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2022), Harmony (16th April 2022), Innocent Warrior (16th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th April 2022), Kryztian (20th April 2022), O Donna (16th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), Strat (18th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (16th April 2022), TrumanCash (19th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Well as long as we are wishing.

How about a never before seen self made tape by Stanley Kubrick. In it he outlines how the elite function and work and how they control the government so well.
    I mean he kind of did this in "a clockwork orange" and in "eyes wide shut" but rather than say it so subtly I'd like to hear it as he's reading his memoirs next to a roaring fire sitting in a leather lounger with a cigar and a highball of bourbon.

Also how he faked the moon landings.
    That would be cool.
    I mean he does do a pictorial metaphor thing in "the shining" but again I want him stating so in his smoking jacket and slippers so there is nothing to second guess.

That would be nice.
    Hey, DNA! I thought this subject would be too enticing for you to pass up! Stanley Kubrick certainly created some enigmatic films.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (16th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2022), Harmony (16th April 2022), Innocent Warrior (16th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th April 2022), O Donna (16th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I’d like to see the top of the pyramid exposed.

Insider secret video footage showing high profile masons/satanists performing their ritual abuse i.e. murder, pedophilia, child sacrifice, etc.

The masses need to see the grotesque sickos who run this planet for who they really are.

They would all be strung up on lamp posts in the streets within a matter of days and weeks.

Rightfully so.

Good riddance to them all.
    Last edited by alh02; 16th April 2022 at 11:42.
    “There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”
    ~ Albert Camus

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2022), Harmony (16th April 2022), Innocent Warrior (16th April 2022), Kryztian (20th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), Spiral (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (16th April 2022), TrumanCash (19th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,441 times in 21,113 posts

Lightbulb Re: Your Whistleblower Wishlist

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

alh02 (16th April 2022), Ben (17th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), Harmony (16th April 2022), Innocent Warrior (16th April 2022), Kryztian (20th April 2022), Listkov (16th April 2022), O Donna (16th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Are you talking about a sealed or closed (I forget what they’re called) interview that was to be released after he died? Something like that, am I remembering that at all accurately?

If so, then ditto.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2022), Harmony (16th April 2022), Kryztian (20th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (16th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

• Still waiting for John McAfee (unedited) "big data dumps" exposing all kinds of corruptions on many levels!
    • ... and what about the daughter of Bill Cooper sharing new revelations? ... I hope she is doing well.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th April 2022 at 19:55.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), Harmony (16th April 2022), JohanB (16th April 2022), O Donna (16th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

• if Elon Musk succeeds in the 100% take over of Twitter Company (or owning big majority soon) he can expose how they work and how deep the deep state is involved ... and what exact role black rock has last 4 years ... How part of the overt and covert (shadow) government is connected in actively suppressing important revelations & banning key whistler-blowers! ... Maybe some new high up Twitter insiders will go to Project Veritas and tell all ... before the total meltdown as it is relevant for their own safer future!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th April 2022 at 16:13.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), Kryztian (20th April 2022), O Donna (16th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,231 times in 233 posts

Seeing as Prince Philip is no longer available, it'd have to be a series of tell all, whistleblowing fireside chats, with ol' QE2 herself. Maybe with the Pope as the knowledgeable and agreeable interviewer/acquaintance.

And live on Sunday afternoons, exclusively on the BBC.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), Kryztian (20th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

• Still waiting for John McAfee (unedited) "big data dumps" exposing all kinds of corruptions on many levels!
    • ... and what about the daughter of Bill Cooper sharing new revelations? ... I hope she is doing well.
    We must have a different understanding or interpretation of the meaning of “whistleblower”.

I’ve always understood the word to refer to a person who has inside information regarding the operations of governmental, corporate, or both, program(s) of a highly sensitive, confidential and/or “top secret” nature in which there is secrecy and no transparency, who typically worked inside the program(s) and who came forward and shared publicly that which was to remain confidential and secret upon pain of serious consequences for disclosing the information.

Bill Cooper was not a top secret program. Far from it. He was very public about what he believed.

How in the world would his daughter be a whistleblower?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), Kryztian (20th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

We must have a different understanding or interpretation of the meaning of “whistleblower”.

I’ve always understood the word to refer to a person who has inside information regarding the operations of governmental, corporate, or both, program(s) of a highly sensitive, confidential and/or “top secret” nature in which there is secrecy and no transparency, who typically worked inside the program(s) and who came forward and shared publicly that which was to remain confidential and secret upon pain of serious consequences for disclosing the information.

Bill Cooper was not a top secret program. Far from it. He was very public about what he believed.

If you study all work of Bill Cooper like exposing the new world order agenda, discussing secret societies, mind control, psychological warfare, his UFO experience when he was in the Navy etc. etc. and many "Hour of the time" shortwave radio broadcasts (which I studied too) and study his book (which I did twice!) ... His analyses of the ritual murder of JFK and so much more ... having contacts of other insiders worldwide ... of course he has much more knowledge ... he predicted (among others) 9/11 before anyone else did even before Alex Jones did! ... To me he is an above average whistleblower ... anyone exposing government crimes is a whistleblower to me, especially when you publish a book full of fascinating material & he gave several lectures showing his own research of contacts!

(study all comments under this video on youtube) and so many more are out there for those who want to know, quote from one of the comments of above video:
    "I was his neighbor and listened to his radio show. He was a brilliant human being who was brave, super intelligent and a patriot. We lived in Eagar Arizona which is so small if you blink an eye you will miss it and keep driving up to Alpine Az. The three letter agencies shot and killed him in his own backyard and we all knew the police, newspapers and media LIED about what went down. He sent his wife and 2 little girls away because he knew in his gut his days were numbered. Remember Waco, Remember Ruby Ridge, Remember the Oklahoma bombing, remember 911, Remember all the wars that the oligarchs started and invested in both sides to make a profit on our sons and daughter's deaths". unquote
    • Behold A Pale Horse - Full Audiobook:

• To me Bill Cooper is a whistler-blower on multiple levels! ... I saw & filmed his lecture in London January 1993 and my colleague (Exposure Magazine/Radio & TV Amsterdam) was also one of the speakers of "The Global Deception Conference" in UK organized by Mary Seal.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th April 2022 at 09:55.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Read his book "on a pale horse".
    Bill Cooper was in a masonic off shoot secret society, he was brought in by his father I believe.
    When he went into the Navy, he was recruited into intelligence and fast tracked up the ladder.
    As a result he was placed into the retrieval department for downed UFO's.
    He maintained the reason he was fast tracked was probably due to his participation in the masonic secret society which is apparently valued in this area of the intelligence communities.

So yes the guy was a whistle blower before he started hosting a radio show.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,482 times in 10,168 posts

One reason I look forward to my death is I think I will find out who killed JFK.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

Read his book "on a pale horse".
    Bill Cooper was in a masonic off shoot secret society, he was brought in by his father I believe.
    When he went into the Navy, he was recruited into intelligence and fast tracked up the ladder.
    As a result he was placed into the retrieval department for downed UFO's.
    He maintained the reason he was fast tracked was probably due to his participation in the masonic secret society which is apparently valued in this area of the intelligence communities.

So yes the guy was a whistle blower before he started hosting a radio show.
    Yes he was, of a sort, but I understood Exometrix TV’s post to refer to Cooper’s daughter, not Cooper himself. Perhaps I misunderstood.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,605 times in 20,701 posts

I think the info shared here needs to go viral.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1493873
    Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    How did the world get sick, how did Covid really spread, and did the Satanic elite tell the world about this bioweapon ahead of time? Even the skeptic in me was amazed by this well researched presentation. The upshot is the genesis of the virus is snake venom (as suggested initially) and suggests the only allowable treatment remdesovir is tainted with the same venom. There is a reason water tests positive ahead of outbreaks. Def worth watching - Initially released on Brighteon here - scroll down for part 1 and 2:https://yournews.com/2022/04/13/2328...WROjeQ0i0XYrr8
    and more recently on rumble here: "Watch the Water" https://rumble.com/v10miez-world-pre...the-water.html
    I hope Elon Musk knows about it, and we will soon see it on Twitter.
    It's being heavily blocked already on FB.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    One reason I look forward to my death is I think I will find out who killed JFK.
    George Bush senior and the CIA/Secret Service is who must folks think did it.

Bankers wanted it done due to his views on the federal reserve.
    Racism was so rampant that individual agents could be tasked and relied upon due to their hatred of civil rights reforms.
    That was according to E Howard Hunt a former CIA agent turned whistle blower via death bed confession.
    Also, check out "doctor Mary's monkey".

The timing of JFK'S death coincides with the discovery that a cancer causing virus was incubated and included in all of the polio vaccines. JFK may have learned this and wished to disclose it. The book is a must read for understanding the world.
    And especially the jfk assassination as well as Oswalt and Ruby being involved in a program tasked with weaponizing this newly discovered virus that causes cancer.

These video's are getting harder and harder to find.
    Take advantage while you can.

Last edited by DNA; 17th April 2022 at 02:21.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th April 2022), Kryztian (20th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,605 times in 20,701 posts

Also ET/UFO disclosure and what JFK knew about the "Hot Zone", Dark Journalist's term for the underwater Atlantean ruins ( and technology) off the coast from Cuba.
    George Bush senior and the CIA/Secret Service is who must folks think did it.

Bankers wanted it done due to his views on the federal reserve.
    Racism was so rampant that individual agents could be tasked and relied upon due to their hatred of civil rights reforms.
    That was according to E Howard Hunt a former CIA agent turned whistle blower via death bed confession.
    Also, check out "doctor Mary's monkey".

The timing of JFK'S death coincides with the discovery that a cancer causing virus was incubated and included in all of the polio vaccines. JFK may have learned this and wished to disclose it. The book is a must read for understanding the world.
    And especially the jfk assassination as well as Oswalt and Ruby being involved in a program tasked with weaponizing this newly discovered virus that causes cancer.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), Spiral (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 times in 998 posts

Oof. Now you got me looking at my own approaching demise. What if we don’t GET to know everything, but instead MUST know everything? I am pretty sure my attention would be taken up by my own past bad antics and the tugging of heart strings. What if we had to feel the pain of everybody we ever stole ‘energy’ from that we hadn’t made right yet? Oof.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), Spiral (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Thanks

Yes he was, of a sort, but I understood Exometrix TV’s post to refer to Cooper’s daughter, not Cooper himself. Perhaps I misunderstood.
    I always assume very close relatives know much more about a whistleblower like Bill Cooper than anyone else! ... and hope she will reveal new insights ... But that is a guess/hunch if she is till alive I certainly hope so!
    • Lets say someone interviews her ... one of the most important questions could be: "Do you have anything left of all the material your father had, maybe a diary or his note-book(s) or audio-cassettes or interviews never used/aired or controversial material (or very rare books) that people (radio broadcast listeners) have sent to her father by mail etc. etc.
    Maybe I think too much ... sigh as I tend to think 10 steps ahead in comparison with regular people ("folks" is what Bill Cooper would say) that mostly look only 1 step ahead sometimes 2 steps at most.

My old friend Rinus Nienhuis from Beverwijk (Netherlands) was a Licensed Shortwave Radio Broadcaster & Receiver & Ham Radio specialist (with certificates/diplomas etc.) he invited me to come to his home having multiple huge antenna's on his roof and let me listen to Bill Cooper "Hour of The Time" LIVE in the mid-1990s ... He told me this is possible due to more sunspots (solar activity) making the shortwave bounce up and down more often (in a particular angle) so that you can listen to a radio show 1000+ miles away! ... At the time I already personally met Bill Cooper in 1993 and red his book ... But it was weird to listen to him live so far away from his broadcast location using 100 KiloWatts back then ... at the time most did not have/use "the internet" so anything international discussing conspiracy research was treasured!

It was Rinus who educated me about why ANY radio-transmitter can cause (cumulative) harm if you are too close to the transmitter proximity and you need to take precautions knowing what you are doing. The Dutch Government had "special vans" with special antennas to track down illegal (Shortwave, MW & FM) radio (pirate) broadcasters ... the higher the Watts the more harm it can create for anyone who live close to it.

He also discussed the dangers of 3G & 4G antennas but at the time I did nothing about that knowledge ... But the moment 5G was introduced and to will be much closer to everybody's homes I decided to start to dig much deeper if there were publications made by professional scientists & doctors warning about the dangers in 2016/2017 so because of the knowledge I already had when 3G & 4G started I decided not to ignore it anymore when 5G was promoted worldwide.

QUESTION: Does anyone know what these 12 rappers: Nas, ODB, Tupak, Busta Rhymes, Rakim, RZA, Prodigy, Killah Priest, Tragedy Khadafi, Timbo King & Hell Razah ... all have in common with each-other?
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    April 17th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th April 2022 at 19:18.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), Satori (18th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

The problem with whistleblowers is they always get ignored by everyone other than us fringe nutter types, or they mix a load of "toxic" garbage in there, like David Icke does for example, with his lucifarian lite TM new age Alice Bailey stuff, I mean how can you be against the New World Order when you have the EXACTLY the same "spiritual" ideals as they have lol ?

It would be fun though if tomorrow morning someone of repute went on the BBC & told the nation the truth about Madeline McCann, that would blow most peoples versions of reality out of the water.

Maybe if Prince Andrew did another interview & explained how he's not a peedo, it's all about black magic & goes back to the Bed of Ogg, and that he has "dark spiritual masters" to answer to, people might snap out of their trances ?

How about someone REALLY from inside the UFO black project "X" file coming out & spilling beans that adds up to something more than more than the BS & yarn telling we've had to put up with all these years ?

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast