1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: Your Whistleblower Wishlist

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    The problem with whistleblowers is they always get ignored by everyone other than us fringe nutter types, or they mix a load of "toxic" garbage in there, like David Icke does for example, with his lucifarian lite TM new age Alice Bailey stuff, I mean how can you be against the New World Order when you have the EXACTLY the same "spiritual" ideals as they have lol ?

It would be fun though if tomorrow morning someone of repute went on the BBC & told the nation the truth about Madeline McCann, that would blow most peoples versions of reality out of the water.

Maybe if Prince Andrew did another interview & explained how he's not a peedo, it's all about black magic & goes back to the Bed of Ogg, and that he has "dark spiritual masters" to answer to, people might snap out of their trances ?

How about someone REALLY from inside the UFO black project "X" file coming out & spilling beans that adds up to something more than more than the BS & yarn telling we've had to put up with all these years ?
    What is the bed of OGG?
    Sounds like something out of an HP Lovecraft novel.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), Spiral (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Wouldn't it be great if Gislaine Maxwell became a whistleblower and revealed all she knew about those in the upper echalons of power?
    Of course, that would never be allowed to go public, but we can dream...
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

alh02 (18th April 2022), DNA (18th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th April 2022), Harmony (18th April 2022), Kryztian (20th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,662 times in 20,817 posts

Lightbulb Re: Your Whistleblower Wishlist

The problem with whistleblowers is they always get ignored by everyone other than us fringe nutter types, or they mix a load of "toxic" garbage in there, like David Icke does for example, with his lucifarian lite TM new age Alice Bailey stuff, I mean how can you be against the New World Order when you have the EXACTLY the same "spiritual" ideals as they have lol ?
    You do not define David Icke using generalizations, nor using (copied?) "Christian Truthers" rhetoric (using predictable boring talking points) who are more than often hypocrites to the bone! ... Unless you have many "research friends" who are like that and "feel good" judging some one on the bases how others (may) react* and use that against him ... Which can also be said about other "types" of truthers (conspiracy researchers).

So many psychological "mental reflex defense mechanisms" to reject others just because they were judged from a tunnel vision perspectives mind-set full of (judgemental) assumptions.

"EXACTLY the same "spiritual" ideals " ??? Hell no! ... Typical framing (misrepresenting) done by christian conspiracy researchers ... There is no monopoly on genuine spirituality unless you are a control freak type, then you use only a hammer and everything is just a nail (metaphorical speaking).

* most who react/judge loudly (who are the loudest screamers) do often not represent the whole but generate the appearance as if they do but they don't ... I have personally met many respectful, highly intelligent & wise Christian Truther friends last 32 years worldwide who are not like that at all.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    April 17th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th April 2022 at 04:38.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (18th April 2022), Spiral (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2022), Vicus (17th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Wouldn't it be great if Gislaine Maxwell became a whistleblower and revealed all she knew about those in the upper echalons of power?
    Of course, that would never be allowed to go public, but we can dream...
    It would be super obvious if she doesn't do it and being part of a much deeper corrupt system posing as "the good side" called: The Biden Administration and the deep sate part of the Republicans.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th April 2022 at 19:13.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (18th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

It would be fun though if tomorrow morning someone of repute went on the BBC & told the nation the truth about Madeline McCann, that would blow most peoples versions of reality out of the water.

Maybe if Prince Andrew did another interview & explained how he's not a peedo, it's all about black magic & goes back to the Bed of Ogg, and that he has "dark spiritual masters" to answer to, people might snap out of their trances ?

How about someone REALLY from inside the UFO black project "X" file coming out & spilling beans that adds up to something more than more than the BS & yarn telling we've had to put up with all these years ?
    What is the bed of OGG?
    It's a giant bed that was used for ritual sex to bring non human entities into incarnation, esp the nephilim / giants.

It's not exactly a big leap to suggest that's what was going on on Epsteins island, considering their obsession with Atlantis, it seems to me those young ladies that found themselves in Epsteins bed experienced something they lacked the framework to either understand or explain, they just knew it was wrong & frightening, but I don't think the simple explanations that have been overlaid on those testimonies really explain what was going on.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

DNA (18th April 2022), onawah (18th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    You do not define David Icke using generalizations, nor using (copied?) "Christian Truthers" rhetoric who are more than often hypocrites to the bone! ... Unless you have many "research friends" who are like that and "feel good" judging some one on the bases how others (may) react* and use that against him ... Which can also be said about other "types" of truthers (conspiracy researchers).

So many psychological "mental reflex defense mechanisms" to reject others just because they were judged from a tunnel vision perspectives mind-set full of (judgemental) assumptions.

"EXACTLY the same "spiritual" ideals " ??? Hell no! ... Typical framing (misrepresenting) done by (fanatic?) christian conspiracy researchers ... There is no monopoly on genuine spirituality unless you are a control freak type, then you use only a hammer and everything is just a nail (metaphorical speaking).

* most who react/judge loudly (who are the loudest screamers) do often not represent the whole but generate the appearance as if they do but they don't ... I have personally met many respectful, highly intelligent & wise Christian Truther friends last 32 years worldwide who are not like that at all.

cheers,
    April 17th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Sorry but my opinion of DI has been the same from day one, and has no origin in anything anyone else has ever wrote or said. He has been duped & used by entities beyond his understanding.

Someone did a vid debunking DI that explains the roots of his mistaken beliefs, I agree with most of it, he is not a hero or a help to humanity, he has muddied so much that can now no longer be taken seriously by so many it's tragic.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

DNA (18th April 2022), onawah (18th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Your Whistleblower Wishlist

You do not define David Icke using generalizations, nor using (copied?) "Christian Truthers" rhetoric who are more than often hypocrites to the bone! ... Unless you have many "research friends" who are like that and "feel good" judging some one on the bases how others (may) react* and use that against him ... Which can also be said about other "types" of truthers (conspiracy researchers).

"EXACTLY the same "spiritual" ideals " ??? Hell no! ... Typical framing (misrepresenting) done by (fanatic?) christian conspiracy researchers ... There is no monopoly on genuine spirituality unless you are a control freak type, then you use only a hammer and everything is just a nail (metaphorical speaking).

cheers,
    April 17th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Sorry but my opinion of DI has been the same from day one, and has no origin in anything anyone else has ever wrote or said. He has been duped & used by entities beyond his understanding.

Someone did a vid debunking DI that explains the roots of his mistaken beliefs, I agree with most of it, he is not a hero or a help to humanity, he has muddied so much that can now no longer be taken seriously by so many it's tragic.

Again you use so many assumptions ... sigh ... I let it be ... have fun with it.
    • the moment you said: "EXACTLY the same "spiritual" ideals" ... you lost me!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th April 2022 at 19:47.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What is the bed of OGG?
    It's a giant bed that was used for ritual sex to bring non human entities into incarnation, esp the nephilim / giants.

It's not exactly a big leap to suggest that's what was going on on Epsteins island, considering their obsession with Atlantis, it seems to me those young ladies that found themselves in Epsteins bed experienced something they lacked the framework to either understand or explain, they just knew it was wrong & frightening, but I don't think the simple explanations that have been overlaid on those testimonies really explain what was going on.
    I've never listened to the court testimonies of the victims and also I've never heard there was an Atlantis connection.

So you're saying it might be possible to lure a specific type of soul into a impregnated mother and regardless of the two humans used for biological material that the soul of the non human entity will be capable of activating non human traits in what was going to be a completely human fetus?

Also what are the connections between Atlantis and Epstein's island?
    Thank you.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

onawah (18th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

cheers,
    April 17th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

Again you use so many assumptions ... sigh ... I let it be ... have fun with it.
    My personal take on Icke is that he is talking about the mud shadows of Carlos Castaneda, the Archons of the Gnostics and the non organic reptilian entities of Credo Mutwa.
    I'll even go further and say this is the chief feature of the Micheal teachings. This being incorporates it's mind into ours and feeds off of the energy of the human species.

This is where Icke was last time I listened to him.
    And I agree with this I do.
    I think there is a good chance these things have been photographed by Willhiem Riech with his infrared photographic film used back in the sixties. These beings would be summoned when he did his orgone experiments. They seem to resemble the creatures photographed during the NASA tether incident, the sky fish as many people refer to them.

But David could be right in his first hypothesis that there are actual physical reptilian creatures that live in vast subturanean cavern type cities.

I think both can be true, they are not exclusive from one another.
    And they these technologically advanced reptilians control the governments of the earth.
    I certainly hope this is not the case but there you go

These mud shadows, inorganic brings that feed on humanity may be a danger to reptilians as well and why they choose to live underground.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

onawah (18th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Your Whistleblower Wishlist

cheers,
    April 17th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

My personal take on Icke is that he is talking about the mud shadows of Carlos Castaneda, the Archons of the Gnostics and the non organic reptilian entities of Credo Mutwa.
    I'll even go further and say this is the chief feature of the Micheal teachings. This being incorporates it's mind into ours and feeds off of the energy of the human species.

I think there is a good chance these things have been photographed by Willhiem Riech with his infrared photographic film used back in the sixties. These beings would be summoned when he did his orgone experiments. They seem to resemble the creatures photographed during the NASA tether incident, the sky fish as many people refer to them.

But David could be right in his first hypothesis that there are actual physical reptilian creatures that live in vast subturanean cavern type cities.

And they these technologically advanced reptilians control the governments of the earth.

These mud shadows, inorganic brings that feed on humanity may be a danger to reptilians as well and why they choose to live underground.
    I never see David Icke as a "follower" of anything he is not be "boxed" in any label or construct (belief system) some people love to project on him ... David Icke is not fixed nor does he demand you to be a copy of him nor does he promote any dogma or "belief" ...

When he explains his own journey and shares his own changes of perception he never ever gave me the feeling he is "fixed" in that mind set ... it is rather the opposite as he sees all of us just expanding our awareness of things and growing in new insights every day ... but oh my ... what do love people to fixate on "belief systems" which he explained so many times he is not about.

The whole judgmental labeling is extremely boring to me.

So much he just shares without claiming he is absolutely correct or "perfect" ... this is why I think / feel / sense how it is now ... tomorrow I might have learned something new and become wiser ... He does not pretend to be "not all knowing" but just his perspectives.
    • If you do not like it ... then skip it and move on ... that simple.
    • If others DO appreciate David Icke efforts to raise awareness let them!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th April 2022 at 03:44.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

cheers,
    April 17th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

I never see David Icke as a "follower" of anything he is not be "boxed" in any label or construct (belief system) some people love to project on him ... David Icke is not fixed nor does he demand you to be a copy of him nor does he promote any dogma or "belief" ...

When he explains his own journey and shares his own changes of perception he never ever gave me the feeling he is "fixed" in that mind set ... it is rather the opposite as he sees all of us just expanding our awareness of things and growing in new insights every day ... but oh my ... what do love people to fixate on "belief systems" which he explained so many times he is not about.

The whole judgmental labeling is extremely boring to me.

So much he just shares without claiming he is absolutely correct or "perfect" ... this is why I think / feel / sense how it is now ... tomorrow I might have learned something new and become wiser ... He does not pretend to be "not all knowing" nor does he claim to be.
    • If you do not like it ... then skip it and move on ... that simple.
    • If others DO appreciate David Icke efforts to raise awareness let them!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Nobody is original.
    Especially if one is seeking truth.
    If you are speaking a truth you have found then someone else has found it and talked at length about it.
    So what is David Icke's message if everyone here has it wrong?
    Chances are if you can't nail it down Spirals original accusation of Icke being nebulous and as a result impotent is correct.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Spiral (18th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Thanks

Nobody is original.
    If you are speaking a truth you have found then someone else has found it and talked at length about it.
    Chances are if you can't nail it down Spirals original accusation of Icke being nebulous and as a result impotent is correct.
    Whatever you think you can judge him about ... and how you frame things is on you and Spiral not me ... am not seeing anything near what is honest and free from having too many assumptions.

The vast majority humanity is NOT about wanting to know what is really going on (as it is too scary) ... and the few that does want to know more learn form others doing the same thing but may differ in method how to figure out things ... Of course there are overlappings and still everybody CAN be unique in parts of how you cope/move on and dig deeper if need be.

Assuming nobody can be "unique" depends on how you define personality traits & expertises ... some things are very similar some things are new ... Whatever happens you do not let others dictate "how you must be" to fit in their version of being "perfect" or being "accepted" ... because that means you never be really yourself.

To live up to some one else's expectations is exactly when so many do not know who they are ... they became a copy of some one else programming/conditioning ... That can change the moment people realize that ... To decide what you truly think is important or not, is for many a real challenge as so many will tell you "how you must be" or "suppose to be" ... how you suppose to "fit in".

The more people use judgmental assumptions the more they want other people to "fit in" their mold / expectations ... Seen it so many times people assume they "figure it all out" but actually it is all projections of imposed expectations.
    • quote: "So what is David Icke's message if everyone here has it wrong?" unquote
    Nobody speaks for everybody (not even me) and "everybody" has never got (or not yet) involved in this thread ... and how things are framed has all to do with what you want to see or not.

I wonder what the true purpose is of degrading some one else's efforts to share insights, research, experiences, discoveries, addressing legit concerns etc. etc.

Thinking you do justice to someone's life work by making a judgemental "summary" is beyond me.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th April 2022 at 02:29.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (18th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Nobody is original.
    Whatever you think you can judge him about ... and how you frame things is on you and Spiral not me ... am not seeing anything near what is honest and free from having too many assumptions.

The vast majority humanity is NOT about wanting to know what is really going on (as it is too scary) ... and the few that does want to know more learn form others doing the same thing but may differ in the method how to figure out things ... Of course there are overlappings and still everybody CAN be unique in parts of how you cope/move on and dig deeper if need be.

Assuming nobody can be "unique" depends on how you define personality traits & expertises ... some things are very similar some things are new ... Whatever happens you do not let others dictate "how you must be" to fit in their version of being "perfect" or being "accepted" ... because that means you never be really yourself.

To live up to some one else's expectations is exactly when so many do not know who they are ... they became a copy of some one else programming/conditioning. That can change the moment people realize that ... To decide what you truly think is important or not, is for many a real challenge as so many will tell you "how you must be" or "suppose to be" ... how you suppose to "fit in".

The more people use judgmental assumptions the more they want other people to "fit in" their mold / expectations ... Seen it so many times people assume they "figure it all out" but actually it is all projections of imposed expectations.
    • quote: "So what is David Icke's message if everyone here has it wrong?" unquote
    Nobody speaks for everybody (not even me) and "everybody" has never got (or not yet) involved in this thread ... and how things are framed has all to do with what you want to see or not.

I wonder what the true purpose is of degrading some one else's efforts to share insights, research, experiences, discoveries, addressing legit concerns etc. etc.

Thinking you do justice to someone's life work by making a judgemental "summary" is beyond me.

cheers,
    John
    You type an awful lot and say very little.
    I'm pretty sure David Icke could read what I wrote and find plenty of areas to engage me in meaningful dialogue..

Why can't you do that?

Your message is "shut up, you don't know what your talking about".
    You've made this about you
    Why is it so hard to communicate a simple concentrated take on someone's message?
    In my opinion David Icke would ask you to stop molding him in your image.
    Just my take.

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Thanks

Nobody is original.

The vast majority humanity is NOT about wanting to know what is really going on (as it is too scary) ... and the few that does want to know more learn form others doing the same thing but may differ in the method how to figure out things ... Of course there are overlappings and still everybody CAN be unique in parts of how you cope/move on and dig deeper if need be.

To live up to some one else's expectations is exactly when so many do not know who they are ... they became a copy of some one else programming/conditioning. That can change the moment people realize that ... To decide what you truly think is important or not, is for many a real challenge as so many will tell you "how you must be" or "suppose to be" ... how you suppose to "fit in".

cheers,
    John
    You type an awful lot and say very little.
    I'm pretty sure David Icke could read what I wrote and find plenty of areas to engage me in meaningful dialogue..

Why can't you do that?

Your message is "shut up, you don't know what your talking about".
    You've made this about you
    Why is it so hard to communicate a simple concentrated take on someone's message?
    In my opinion David Icke would ask you to stop molding him in your image.
    Just my take.
    If you do not get it ... is not my problem and everything I say is from my heart ... I personally met David Icke in 1994 and 1996 in Amsterdam when we invited him to speak at our conference ... later I did an video interview with him and he never gave me the feeling that he is "above me" as I see him as a colleague ... we both did similar things ... I have been in 5 countries giving over 80 lectures ... we both have had life-changing experiences like my NDE & UFO encounter ... we both use spiritual insights and do deep conspiracy research. Been 22 times on national TV so I have some experience how they work ... made my own radio & tv shows in Amsterdam between 1990 and 1997 ... am co-founder of Exposure Magazine & Frontier Magazine etc. etc. So yes I see him as my colleague (as equals) not as some one to "worship" as he and I will make mistakes as everybody else. We are not flawless. But at the core we want to expose The New World Order Agenda since the beginning of our journey when I started in 1990 onward as does he.

I am used to see/read cheap judgmental assumptions about him and me for a long long time now ... Nothing new to me.
    • study also this comment about David Icke and all comments thereafter ... to see what "everybody" thinks (which is a oxymoron as we all can differ).
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th April 2022 at 12:42.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (18th April 2022)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Well as long as we are wishing.

How about a never before seen self made tape by Stanley Kubrick. In it he outlines how the elite function and work and how they control the government so well.
    I mean he kind of did this in "a clockwork orange" and in "eyes wide shut" but rather than say it so subtly I'd like to hear it as he's reading his memoirs next to a roaring fire sitting in a leather lounger with a cigar and a highball of bourbon.

Also how he faked the moon landings.
    That would be cool.
    I mean he does do a pictorial metaphor thing in "the shining" but again I want him stating so in his smoking jacket and slippers so there is nothing to second guess.

That would be nice.
    Great answer!

What are your thoughts or interpretations of Eyes Wide Shut? Has anyone dissected that movie? There's always the possibility that he didn't know anything more than the average conspiracy researcher and he just made a phenomenal movie.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

DNA (18th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (18th April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2022)

30. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Well as long as we are wishing.

How about a never before seen self made tape by Stanley Kubrick. In it he outlines how the elite function and work and how they control the government so well.
    I mean he kind of did this in "a clockwork orange" and in "eyes wide shut" but rather than say it so subtly I'd like to hear it as he's reading his memoirs next to a roaring fire sitting in a leather lounger with a cigar and a highball of bourbon.

Also how he faked the moon landings.
    That would be cool.
    I mean he does do a pictorial metaphor thing in "the shining" but again I want him stating so in his smoking jacket and slippers so there is nothing to second guess.

That would be nice.
    Great answer!

What are your thoughts or interpretations of Eyes Wide Shut? Has anyone dissected that movie? There's always the possibility that he didn't know anything more than the average conspiracy researcher and he just made a phenomenal movie.
    See Jay Weidners stuff on Stanley Kubrick.
    You will never be the same.

Stanley Kubrick finished eyes wide shut and gave the finished product to his producers and investors for the initial viewing.
    They said it was great but you have to cut fifteen minutes before we release it.
    Kubrick was all like "I'm Stanley Kubrick I don't cut my movie for anyone".
    The next day he was dead and the fifteen minutes was cut from the movie.
    Word around the campfire is that those lost minutes outlined the ritualized pedophilia taking place in Hollywood and DC.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th April 2022), Strat (18th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2022)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Do you have a link? I did a quick search but can't find anything. Thanks in advance!
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

DNA (18th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2022)

34. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by alh02 (here)
    I’d like to see the top of the pyramid exposed.

Insider secret video footage showing high profile masons/satanists performing their ritual abuse i.e. murder, pedophilia, child sacrifice, etc.

The masses need to see the grotesque sickos who run this planet for who they really are.

They would all be strung up on lamp posts in the streets within a matter of days and weeks.

Rightfully so.

Good riddance to them all.
    I agree.

This image intrigues me. It is purportedly from Epstein Island, and includes Hilary Clinton, as well as the carving up of human cadavers. I would like to see a huge image dump from someone within the NSA of similar images and videos showing all of the Satanic rituals, and identifying the participants and locations.

Name:  iu-1.jpeg
Views: 114
Size:  8.8 KB

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

DNA (18th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (18th April 2022)

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Do you have a link? I did a quick search but can't find anything. Thanks in advance!

I didn't know there was a part two.
    Here is part one on Amazon prime

https://www.amazon.com/Kubricks-Odys...applink_bb_dls

Last edited by DNA; 18th April 2022 at 06:42.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Strat (18th April 2022), TelosianEmbrace (18th April 2022)

38. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

cheers,
    April 17th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

It's all pointed out in quite some detail on here . Considering how many "whistleblowers" meet "unfortunate" ends it's somewhat odd how this guy just goes on & on, or maybe not.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

DNA (18th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast