+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Documentary from Tucker Carlson Originals: The End of Men.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Simon Sparx's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Documentary from Tucker Carlson Originals: The End of Men.

Not sure if this is the right forum, its a huge place here. if not please move it of you need to.
    Thanks

@1:15.

Documentary from Tucker Carlson Originals: The End of Men.

Last edited by Simon Sparx; 17th April 2022 at 17:14.
    "We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive." ~ Albert Einstein

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Simon Sparx For This Post:

Catechism (17th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th April 2022), mountain_jim (18th April 2022), Ol' Roy (18th April 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022), wondering (17th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,739 times in 20,828 posts

Lightbulb Re: Documentary from Tucker Carlson Originals: The End of Men.

• @Simon Sparx the docu-trailer looks very promising ... it will be hard to watch for all the snowflakes out there (being in their "safe space" bubbles) I guess ... they probably wait for their peers telling them "not to watch it".
    "Victim Mentality" only breeds more "Victim Reality" ... that does not mean it is "simple" or "easy" ... Most will face hardships & difficulties: emotionally, mentally & physically all depends on how do you see yourself and how long are you willing to hold on to that perception of victim-hood ... or chose to go beyond that! ... And yes am fully aware the list of excuses we all can make not to break (y)our own self-imposed conditioning.
    • Personally my "breaking-point" was the realization that I sabotage most of my (looming) successes on the soul-reason that it does not represent how I really feel ... meaning: I do not want to "play nice" if you do not feel like that ... I rather be authentic & real than playing a role what I am not ... and I convinced myself (weird as it seems) that I am broken (being in a long depression) and hold on to that for the main purpose to be pure and honest to myself.
    Because I was convinced I have to start there (being 100% honest to myself) and slowly build/create a network of real friends who see me who I really am ... But at the same time this perception of "holding back" is exactly why I sabotage to many own successes ... Now you know why I share insights about "victim mentality" how it can destroy your own original & unique (spiritual) path you suppose to have. Knowing all of that made me going a different direction, am not there yet but am far more effective in getting things done than ever before.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    April 17th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you, no matter what. No matter what happens. You're my son and you're my blood. You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life."
    • Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th April 2022 at 01:40.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Catechism (17th April 2022), gini (17th April 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th April 2022), Ol' Roy (18th April 2022), samsdice (18th April 2022), Simon Sparx (17th April 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022), Violet3 (18th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Fluent in bollox
    Thanks

Default Re: Documentary from Tucker Carlson Originals: The End of Men.

Quote Posted by Simon Sparx (here)
    Not sure if this is the right forum, its a huge place here. if not please move it of you need to.
    Thanks

@1:15.

Documentary from Tucker Carlson Originals: The End of Men.

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catechism For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th April 2022), Simon Sparx (18th April 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,739 times in 20,828 posts

Default Re: Documentary from Tucker Carlson Originals: The End of Men.

• The End Of Men - Why Is Testosterone So Low In Men Now?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Catechism (18th April 2022), Nasu (19th April 2022), Ol' Roy (18th April 2022), Simon Sparx (18th April 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread