Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sadhguru's experiences with otherwordly life

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Default Re: Sadhguru's experiences with otherwordly life

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I think Mike is just trying to provoke us with ridiculous views on yoga and Hinduism to see what kind of reaction he'll get.

But as for the guru, if he's pushing the jab, regardless of whether he has access to the science proving they are a means of depopulation or not, he is no guru at all.
    What makes a guru if it isn't a 6th sense or clairvoyant ability to know?
    Even ordinary people have valid gut reactions to the vaccine agenda telling them it's dangerous.

The branches of yoga have more or less been distilled down to six; Hatha yoga, which focuses on the physical body, is just one.
    ​Practicing Hatha yoga is often thought as beginner's yoga, but it lends itself to meditation, which is part of the more esoteric branches of yoga.
    Quote Jnana Yoga: study and self-analysis
    Bhakti Yoga: love and devotion to any form of God
    Japa Yoga: repetition of a mantra to clear, calm, and steady the mind
    Karma Yoga: the path of selfless service
    Hatha Yoga: postures, techniques for breath control, deep relaxation, cleansing practices
    Raja Yoga: the Yoga of synthesis and the science of meditation and the mind.

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Yep, fair enough Merkaba. I hear you.

I heard him once say his mission was to plant yogic agents all over the world. He was smiling when he said it, but he meant it. That's how he views his mission.

What's wrong with that? Well I've come to think of yoga as subversive. Even the type soccer moms take on weekends. The positions are highly symbolic and frankly, sinister. As is the religion it stems from, Hinduism. Which is largely demonic in my view.

I believe he's under the influence of otherworldly beings. Saghguru would call that being Shiva and assign all sorts of wondrous qualities to him/it. I'm doubtful.

He does appear to be involved with many philanthropic pursuits. But on the other hand so does Bill Gates The money he's acquired, the sordid people he rubs shoulders with, and the influence he has makes me suspicious. His attitude towards vaccines makes me suspicious too. As does his view on the nature of the soul, God, and the entities he reveres.

I don't think he's deliberately trying to harm anyone. I believe he believes he's doing the right things. And maybe he is. These are just my initial impressions

No! I'm being serious. Not trying to provoke or play contrarian or anything like that.

I'd like to start a thread on this and maybe I will. We'll see. It'll take quite an investment in time and energy to do it right. But now I feel a stubborn need to further explain myself. And when I hear that call there's usually no denying it

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2022), gini (19th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th April 2022), Journeyman (14th July 2022), onawah (19th April 2022), The KMan (20th April 2022), Watching from Cyprus (14th July 2022), Wind (20th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

No! I'm being serious. Not trying to provoke or play contrarian or anything like that.
    You honestly believe that hinduism is demonic? What makes you believe that? You sound like my late Pentecostal grandpa, Mike!
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th April 2022), Merkaba360 (20th April 2022), Mike (19th April 2022), onawah (19th April 2022), The KMan (20th April 2022), Watching from Cyprus (14th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 times in 412 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    You honestly believe that hinduism is demonic? What makes you believe that? You sound like my late Pentecostal grandpa, Mike!
    Clearly, there is a huge difference between a mind controlled religious person excusing the competition of being demonic or whatever with no rational argument in order to be dismissive, and someone aware that otherworldly beings are involved in controlling us humans.

I'd point out that all religions have some degree of distortion. Some of that comes from it ignorant followers that dumb down the higher intelligence that created it. If otherworldly beings are messing with us, I would assume they would have tried to mess with Every religion to some degree. If not, that wouldnt be a very good job at controlling us. But who knows how much protection there is from the good guys allowing balance and truth to have its place on earth.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2022), gini (20th April 2022), onawah (20th April 2022), pabranno (14th July 2022), The KMan (20th April 2022), Watching from Cyprus (14th July 2022), Wind (20th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Clearly, there is a huge difference between a mind controlled religious person excusing the competition of being demonic or whatever with no rational argument in order to be dismissive, and someone aware that otherworldly beings are involved in controlling us humans.

I'd point out that all religions have some degree of distortion. Some of that comes from it ignorant followers that dumb down the higher intelligence that created it. If otherworldly beings are messing with us, I would assume they would have tried to mess with Every religion to some degree. If not, that wouldnt be a very good job at controlling us. But who knows how much protection there is from the good guys allowing balance and truth to have its place on earth.
    Obviously and Christianity isn't or hasn't been in any way exempt from that either. Or would you call burning the witches, crusades and other atrocities anything else than demonic? There is the good and the bad in every religion, but Hinduism is one of the oldest religions on the planet and contains many wisdoms. All religions have wisdoms in them and central tenets pointing to one single truth. Of course negative beings would try to deceive us and divert and manipulate the truth to their own liking. How the Bible was made and edited is certainly an interesting story too.
    Last edited by Wind; 20th April 2022 at 05:25.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2022), gini (20th April 2022), Journeyman (14th July 2022), Merkaba360 (27th April 2022), onawah (20th April 2022), pabranno (14th July 2022), The KMan (20th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Certainly there have been fraudulent Hindu cults and gurus. A new expose on the late Yogi Bhajan, who has had a huge following, just came out. See:
    The Dark Empire of Yogi Bhajan | True Believers
    401,637 views Apr 9, 2022
    VICE
    15.5M subscribers
    "Yogi Bhajan preaches family values and healthy living through Kundalini yoga, but abuse allegations tear a rift through families and across generations inside his spiritual empire. New episodes Mondays 10p only on VICE TV."

I think every religion has had it's share of genuinely spiritual proponents, but it's hard to say which religion has spawned the most frauds.
    If I had to choose which of the major religion has had the most negative effect on the world, I would have to say the Muslim faith, with its definition of "nonbelievers" or "heretics", which refers to anyone who isn't a Muslim.
    Not to mention their hideous treatment of women.
    (This is, other than the religion of Satanism, of course.)
    Hindus and Buddhists at least don't deny that there have been genuine prophets and saints from other religions.
    Christian Fundamentalists are probably still iffy on that point, while I think most modern Christians are much more open minded.
    There have been plenty of scandals in the Church of Modern Day Saints (Mormons), though they've been covered up more than most.
    Last edited by onawah; 20th April 2022 at 21:13.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th April 2022), Journeyman (14th July 2022), pabranno (14th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    With his almost hysterical reaction on the plandemic ,even in the months after the initial shock & uncertainty,when it was obviously a psy op ,Sadhguru kept his followers in fear including enforcing the nonsensical measures like social distancing ,pcr testing and to wear useless facemasks.
    If he never advocated the actual Jab/s, he was maybe clever by protecting his followers, since the so-called super spreaders are the Jabbed who will bring non Jabbed in risk of being contaminated, SO !!!

Alex Jones obviously calls him a demon based on Sadhguru stating that most wants more souls on the planet but he himself wants less... Think about it.. I personally agree with Sadhguru there (after i had black boxed him following Alex's view, but Alex could be wrong here).. Lets see ..

Sadhguru has humour and that is important..

Mojii Baba i feel from inside is a good man/soul.

Love to you all
    Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2