+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What if Part of the UFOs Worldwide are from the Future?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,735 times in 20,828 posts

Lightbulb What if Part of the UFOs Worldwide are from the Future?

Quote Posted by shamballaOn (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Reincarnated from the Future Co-Creating Alternative Timeline Serving all Timelines.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Hi John, very interesting... could you tell more about this? how do you know all this and can you tell more about the timeline you are co creating? From which future did you come?
    Since my Near Death Experience when I was 5 years old I had many visions of the future up to 12 years old in 1978 ... at the time I was way too young to really comprehend/phantom why I had them, to what end, to what purpose ... I was often very frustrated to feel "old" in my visions (losing most of that awareness the moment I wake up being 12 years old again) had total different awareness/feelings of comprehension waking up ... one of the visions was that I was working on a underwater base with multiple dome shaped buildings at the bottom of the sea there I had a team of people I was responsible for working outside at the edge of the dome shaped underwater city...
    • Then I senses danger red glowing pulsating object came slowly towards us. I was responsible leading a the team to be evacuated towards one of the emergency tunnels going to a very restricted area.
    To access that area I saw a huge symbol on a closed door and saw in my hand a device with many alien or atlantean type symbols ... (not "alien" to me at the time of having that vision). One of the symbols was also on my device (similar to the door) and we were permanently accompanied with a small saucer-shaped drone checking everything we do ... like an assistant not hostile.

When I was able to open that door using my device my team was to evacuated safely, we all knew we are not suppose to be there unless we were in great danger. Then I noticed a huge room with big screens on the wall that were made artificial as if you look outside nature (seeing giant trees & sunrise) but it was just all a projection, it looks so real it gave me a feeling it was placed there to remind us where we originally came from.

My team was about 12 people 50% females 50% males (and yes I had that vision long before the woke-paranoia of today) ... The whole team was as one we all were telepathically linked ... there was complete harmony between us and we all knew what to do without being told what to do. There I remember saying to myself (like a reminder to myself) having "instant awareness" only happens at the moment when it is practical needed it will be there and we were never afraid to "not knowing what to do" that felt so peaceful (in my mind) ... When all is done what was needed we mostly "forget" that we had the awareness in the first place and why and how we had access to it ... We were trained to do what is needed without having memories or "need for memories" >>> we purely work on "instant awareness" and move on ... If anyone gets captured we could not access our own memories it only works if we had a "group soul effect" and even then, if we all were captured it only works "when it is needed" that is KEY to understand living in the 100% now, not the past not the future not because it was "forced" ... if it was forced to access that awareness it wouldn't work hence nobody was afraid to be alone as THEY (whoever they are) knew they can not use any advance device to access that knowledge ... Fear was completely foreign to us, yes we can sense danger but we knew all of it in advance if needed ... So why panic? ... I just scratch the surface of my visions and again I was way too young to comprehend what it all means at the time.
    • When our team of 12 access a special room there was a beam of soft slow moving light (like rainfall but slower) hitting a vertical pillar of approx 4,5 feet high and there I saw not a "foot print" but a "hand print" being lit by that soft "lava light" hitting that.
    When you place your hand in to that print it will read your DNA and access all your past lives you have lived and why it is related to your DNA ... This was one of few ways to "remember" where you came from and why you have chosen to be here .... If felt extremely emotional when I accessed that and knew it was not "fake" nor "mind control" nor any "evil" that people assume it might be ... it was the opposite ... having access to that will make you home-sick to the core and makes you lose focus of the main mission.
    • My first conscious Close UFO encounter was exactly 12 years later after my last vision of the future when I was 12 years old ... being 24 years old in 1990 ... between 12 and 24 (1978 up to 1990) I had no "paranormal" experiences anymore ... as if they left me alone, okay to let go of who I really am for while "to better fit in" here.
    Shortly after my UFO encounter as a Security Guard on duty in Amsterdam I called the police, the airport (asking if they saw anything on radar) ... not long after that I was visited by the air-force asking me a list of questions ... I remember me being angry that they would not answer any of my prudent questions ... Later the local "house to house" free news paper called "De Zondags Krant" The (once a week) Sunday News Paper with more than 1 million in print ... Being red all over Amsterdam and couple small villages connected to Amsterdam ... I saw announcement that they seek eyewitness who saw UFOs above Amsterdam and you had to call a special phone number to talk to them. So I did ...

I described my UFO experience shared the time/date place, I showed my credentials and they told me that independent of me a professor teaching history lessons was photographing part of Amsterdam where he knew in advance that part of that area will change drastically coming years ... so he called his project "Verdwijnend Amsterdam" (roughly translated: "slowly disappearing of Amsterdam") ... He photographed a UFO hovering above water "Het IJ" on broad daylight ... it was not visible with the naked eye but it showed up after he developed dozens of his photographs and used the old fashion way (not digital) he gave the newspaper the original "negatives" for them to figure out what it all means.

Because the date was exactly the same as my UFO experience ... Only mine was during the night at the end of Metro Station Gaasperplas where there is a huge very deep lake ... Both of us gave all the personal details (independent from each-other) to them ... the editorial staff decided to make it front page news (mind you that this free "door to door" Sunday News Paper red by literately all types of people in Amsterdam from all walks of life: left, right, center, christian, atheists, new ager's, hippies, politicians, teachers, on and on and on. When I was in the local news paper in 1990 (with 1,000.000+ prints).

I told them I founded a new UFO work/study Group having a "UFO Hotline" and want them to add my private phone-number in this UFO article they wrote about me and the professor, who did not wanted to be named in the paper but his credentials were shared to them but my name was mentioned with my new "UFO Hotline" phone number added.

When it was red by 100,000s of people I got so many phone-calls people reporting their own UFO encounters ... Needles to say part of all those phone calls were pranks (trolls) >>> they act as if they had an experience testing me "how gullible" I am ... My main focus was to collect as much other co-eyewitnesses who saw the same UFO I saw above the Lake Gaasperplas so when some one called me up and sharing details I immediately recognize they could have known these details from the news-article ...

What they do not realize is thatI deliberately did not share about 20% of my UFO experience in the press.
    • So if anyone can tell me the missing part of my whole UFO experience that was for me a good indicator I am talking to a genuine eyewitness. All the posers/pranks were easy to detect and I could only laughed at them, no "hard feelings" for me.
    One of the genuine UFO eyewitnesses who called me up, gave me my very first UFO Documentary (VHS Tape) called "The Truth About UFOs" by Brad Steiger made in 1982 ... Brad Steiger was also (among others) the author of the best UFO cases presented in USAF "Project Bluebook".

He discussed UFO reports made by Police, Pilots, Military & Navy worldwide. One of the eyewitness reports of the Navy was a UFO coming out of the Ocean (years later I was the first who uploaded American and Russian "USO Documentaries" to video-google before YouTube existed in the early 2000s with over 5 million views at the time) ...
    "The Truth About UFOs & ETs" Documentary showed an UFO coming out of the sea reported by the Navy had a strange looking symbol attached to the UFO which was very similar to my last vision "of the future" working at a underwater base/city feeling old but I was 12 years old when I came the "half awake half asleep" vision ... when I came out of my vision I felt warm and cold at the same time, sweating, felt dizzy as if I am circling a whirlwind I also heard very high pitch sounds. Then when I woke up crying and made a drawing of that alien (or atlantean) symbol I saw that I did not know what it means until 12 years later I saw the similar weird symbol in my very first UFO Documentary i received in 1990 not long after my first UFO Encounter.
    • My last vision of the future was made in 1978 four years before this UFO Documentary was made in 1982 showing very similar symbol!
    In 1998 I gave a workshop called: "Finding Your 'Missing Link', using Alien & Atlantean Symbols" ... As I am Asperger and can remember huge amount of detail and made 3D drawings at very young age ...and after my UFO Experience I started to draw symbols for a long time never thought it was "important" I just saw it as "art" and strange hobby of mine. Then later the UFO Documentary called "The Real 4400" much more people did the same as I did and they too discuss thier connection to future time-lines and part of the UFOs are from the future!

They are not the only ones ... Flight Surgeon Jesse Marcel Jr. who touched a peace of the Roswell UFO debris as a kid and felt as if it came from the future (!) ... Sergeant Jim Penniston Rendlesham Forest UFO Landing Case also said he deeply felt as if the object he touched came from the future!
    • All these concepts were known to me before they told similar insights the world ... When I co-organized our very first International UFO Conference in Amsterdam November 20th, 1992 ... I told in my UFO lecture for over 550 people that, in my view part of the UFOs are from the future!
    Produced a large collection 100s of weird symbols & alien art over the years ... My private collection "weird symbols" were never ever published most are made 28+ years ago, as I assumed it maybe hijacked/misused against me or others ... Only a tiny fraction of those "alien & atlantean" symbols I showed/shared to people who came to my free workshop I gave in Vierhouten 1998 called "Eigentijdse Festival".

People had to register in my "workshop tent" I gave in 3 days total 3 times with max 30 people per workshop ... and all kinds of workshops (like Yoga, Shamans, Tai Chi, Damanhur, T.M., Playing All kinds of Instruments etc. etc. >>> all were promoted in advance for over 2000 people coming to that mystical place.

They told my I was "fully booked" all 3 days within 1 hour meaning no one else could join my workshop anymore ... This was super fast as other 75+ workshops were still available ... So somehow people want to know what my workshop was all about. I connect strangers who are connected to a feeling they have by choosing 3 symbols out of 60+ you can observe and all were numbered and displayed for the participants. Then I would ask who has chosen this symbol as "number 1" in their personal "top 3" and if anyone else chose that too they were to be coupled doing something special with each-other later on. With success!
    • to be continued ...
    Please be aware I will edit/update this post regularly, English is not my native language (am Dutch 🇳🇱 ) and may need to correct things and add new stuff as well.

<!--update edit-->

I want to share most of my "Alien/Atlantean Symbols" collection in a "membership only" part of Project Avalon Forum with the urgent request that nobody will re-upload those pictures anywhere else .... Maybe some (paranormal) gifted Avalonians recognize them

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    April 21th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th March 2023 at 22:50.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2022), Bluegreen (21st April 2022), fifi (21st April 2022), George (21st April 2022), Harmony (22nd April 2022), Heart to heart (21st April 2022), ian33 (21st April 2022), Inversion (21st April 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (21st April 2022), justntime2learn (21st April 2022), Mare (21st April 2022), Mark (21st April 2022), meeradas (30th April 2022), Michi (22nd April 2022), mojo (21st April 2022), O Donna (22nd April 2022), onawah (12th March 2023), onevoice (21st April 2022), pabranno (21st April 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (12th March 2023), RunningDeer (7th March 2023), Sadieblue (22nd April 2022), scotslad (21st April 2022), shamballaOn (21st April 2022), Sunray (21st April 2022), TrumanCash (21st April 2022), Tyy1907 (21st April 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,735 times in 20,828 posts

Default Re: What if Part of the UFOs Worldwide are from the Future?

• The Real 4400 | UFO Contactees

THE REAL 4400 tells the stories of those whose lives changed in an instant... the instant they were 'returned' to earth. THE REAL 4400 reveals the unique and compelling narratives from a diverse variety of mysterious abductions from around the world. The reality is far greater than 4400; reports last year estimated the figure at over 5 million worldwide.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2022), fifi (21st April 2022), Harmony (22nd April 2022), Inversion (21st April 2022), Mare (21st April 2022), meeradas (30th April 2022), mojo (21st April 2022), O Donna (22nd April 2022), Ol' Roy (30th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,427 times in 5,645 posts

There is a hypothesis that time-space can be folded or perhaps a worm-hole and it makes sense yet if someone from the future goes back and changes anything it would create so many variables and more. A real Pandora box. It makes more sense that you can move forward in time.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st April 2022), Harmony (22nd April 2022), ian33 (21st April 2022), Inversion (21st April 2022), Mare (21st April 2022), O Donna (22nd April 2022), Sadieblue (7th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote What if Part of the UFOs Worldwide are from the Future?
    I'm as sure as I can be that this is the case.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (21st April 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st April 2022), Harmony (22nd April 2022), Inversion (21st April 2022), Michi (22nd April 2022), mojo (21st April 2022), O Donna (22nd April 2022), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Yoda (21st April 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    There is a hypothesis that time-space can be folded or perhaps a worm-hole and it makes sense yet if someone from the future goes back and changes anything it would create so many variables and more. A real Pandora box. It makes more sense that you can move forward in time.
    just what i was thinking, transcending our concept of linear time or space...not identified in our idea of reality..

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st April 2022), Harmony (22nd April 2022), Inversion (21st April 2022), mojo (21st April 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,402 times in 1,631 posts

In the Transylvanian Sunrise series the alien technology they discovered in the Bucegi Mountains could read a person's DNA by touching the control panel. It would also show what two combined species would look like. The projection chamber could qualify as The Holographic Hall of Records. One of the tunnels lead to cavity below the Giza Plateau.

Post #6, Book #2, last paragraph: The-Bucegi-Mountain-Romania

The following is in regards to accessing the site:
    Quote He thinks Cezar’s DNA or hand print allowed him to penetrate the energetic barrier.
    Last edited by Inversion; 21st April 2022 at 18:38.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st April 2022), Harmony (22nd April 2022), mojo (21st April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread