+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you could only recommend 1 UFO documentary what would it be?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Default If you could only recommend 1 UFO documentary what would it be?

Hello again friends. Need something to watch and I haven't watched a UFO documentary in a long time. To be honest so many modern ones seem to be very cookie cutter, rinse and repeat style docs that leave me rolling my eyes.

Surely someone here has a great recommendation? Thanks in advance!
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2022), boja (23rd April 2022), Cognitive Dissident (23rd April 2022), DeDukshyn (23rd April 2022), ExomatrixTV (22nd April 2022), Harmony (23rd April 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd April 2022), Kalamos (23rd April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd April 2022), Nasu (23rd April 2022), sijohn (23rd April 2022), Sunny-side-up (23rd April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022), XelNaga (23rd April 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,130 times in 21,070 posts

Lightbulb Re: If you could only recommend 1 UFO documentary what would it be?

"This is probably one of the more balanced and coherent alien interaction videos I've seen. It's presented in a no-thrills over-the-top theatrical tone that makes sense and leaves the ultimate decision up to the viewer. Chris Stevenson; author; Planet Janitor; Custodian of the Stars" unquote

"This video is really awesome. I think it's the most well put together I've ever seen. People should really be learning and forming their own fact oriented logic based opinions on the "phenomenon." unquote

"Better produced than most documentaries on the subject. Really appreciate the focus on Military witnesses and their testimonies. Thank You". unquote

• Michael O'Connor Pugh quote:
    "Just when I thought it was too late for the human race.....I highly commend the film makers for making a very clear and concise overview of the UFO and alien phenomenon. I think deep down inside we all want to have a global conscience. I was a decorated, honorably discharged combat veteran that was part of a classified cover up, so I know from personal experience that this happens. Eventually we will have to acknowledge what is happening, and decide to make that paradigm shift I hope its soon". unquote

• Sennanchie quote:
    "After watching this documentary in it's entirety I find it very difficult to believe that all of these dignitaries and other individuals of importance who were interviewed would have any motive to lie about this phenomenon, particularly when their careers and beyond were at stake. There is absolutely no shred of doubt in my mind that ET's exist. Odd that millions will believe whatever the bible tells them, but dismiss the alien presence that surrounds us. You just gotta have faith right?" unquote

• Mark Christopher quote:
    "Actually, in all seriousness, this film is very well put together, and I enjoyed it very much. The best documentary to date concerning extra terrestrials". unquote

• Stunami quote:
    "I really appreciated the opening statement. it sets the stage on how limited our thinking is as a species". unquote

• ThisisRubbishlo quote:
    "The single most believable UFO documentary I have ever seen on the youtube. Excellent". unquote

"After years of looking into this subject, watching so many docs and witness testimony, crapola like chasing ufos i was starting to get a bit lost.Listening to all the fakers and skeptics kinda dragged me down and i was starting to wonder about the whole issue. I watched this and my passion and belief has been restored. Thank you". unquote

"Amazing truly amazing, i have been a firm believer for many years but out of every documentary i have seen this one just called out to me, the stories were amazing just wow everything was great, i find it hard to believe out government will ever open up and tell us anything in my lifetime which i find sad but all i can do is hope'. unquote

"Of all the "UFO Guys" I hold Nick Pope in the highest regard. He's a believer without being a dreamer. Solid guy. Thanks for posting this vid so Skeptics like me can hear your message. I am truly open minded and some incidents are enough to make any skeptic think twice. Great vid..." unquote

"Completely opened my eyes, answered a lot of questions but opened new ones as well. I do not regret watching, awesome video, awesome message, awesome conclusion". unquote

"Absolutely one of the best documentaries, hope more people have the patience to watch it". unquote

"1:33:53 to 1:36:06 I was NOT expecting that out of this documentary but I'm so glad he went there". unquote

"Dr. Steven M. Greer has explained perfectly the essence of the cosmos in the last few minutes of the video, as one universal consciousness. From 1:28:59 is given the meaning of our existence and the choice we have to make to save our planet and become universal mature entities, who can interact PEACEFULLY with other humanoid life forms. Apparently many of us is gaining this consciousness in a natural way guided by the universal peaceful energy printed in our DNA. It's the moment of truth". unquote

"This opens with an excellent point. Even though knowing a superior race(s) is here might upset the order of things, it might also raise our awareness and speed our evolution on some level. Maybe we are being held down by same people that lead us into wars for their profit. If some institutions can't survive disclosure, too bad, we'll get new ones". unquote

"The best documentary about ETs and UFOs. Thank you". unquote

"Aside from Mr. Greer's disclosure documentary, this documentary is THE best I've ever seen in regards to proof that there is other life in this Universe in communication with those of us on planet Earth. Brilliant post and I thank you sincerely! Be blessed". unquote

"Watching for the 3rd time. Brilliant thought provoking doc. more please". unquote

"The ideas posited in the last 10-15 minutes of this video are what really struck home to me. I'am past all the physical evidence and all that. I've already arrived at the irrefutable conclusion that there are others out there in the universe. It's all about the next step in our evolution as a species. The evolution of our frame of mind, how we see the universe and the things in it. How we see ourselves and our place in all that". unquote

"Interesting documentary. I'm glad I came across it". unquote

"Fantastic documentary possibly the most important ever made!". unquote

"One of the best Documentaries on the subject I have seen. No Hype of any kind". unquote

"One Of The Best Documentary About The Coming Paradigm Shift Ever!". unquote

"The best documentary film i have seen. The Day Before Disclosure is also very good documentary ;p" unquote

"Ok this is mind blowing!!!! Excellent!" unquote

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    April 22th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd April 2022 at 11:02.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2022), boja (23rd April 2022), DeDukshyn (23rd April 2022), Deux Corbeaux (23rd April 2022), Franny (23rd April 2022), Harmony (23rd April 2022), Ivanhoe (25th April 2022), Jad (23rd April 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd April 2022), Kalamos (23rd April 2022), leavesoftrees (23rd April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd April 2022), Nasu (23rd April 2022), Ol' Roy (25th April 2022), onevoice (8th July 2022), Rizotto (23rd April 2022), scotslad (25th April 2022), sijohn (23rd April 2022), Strat (23rd April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022), XelNaga (23rd April 2022), Yoda (23rd April 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default Re: If you could only recommend 1 UFO documentary what would it be?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd April 2022), Harmony (23rd April 2022), Ivanhoe (25th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd April 2022), Nasu (23rd April 2022), Rizotto (23rd April 2022), Strat (23rd April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022), XelNaga (23rd April 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,603 times in 511 posts

A series of short and very interesting documentaries “Think Anomalous”, on youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyM...m-NPAk1B6b54Kg

“Craft of Unknown Origin” by Mike Fisher: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-MxWHHvgPs

These two were so interesting, ordinary folks just telling what they saw:
    “Out of the Blue”, by James Fox
    “The Phoenix Lights”, by Lynn Kitei and Steve Lantz (www.thephoenixlights.net)

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd April 2022), Harmony (23rd April 2022), Ivanhoe (25th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd April 2022), Strat (23rd April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,246 times in 32,909 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Yes, excellent — it's refreshing to see a slightly older documentary that doesn't feature Tic-Tac sightings, or Louis Elizondo.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (23rd April 2022), Broadway (23rd April 2022), Chip (23rd April 2022), Deux Corbeaux (23rd April 2022), Harmony (23rd April 2022), Ivanhoe (25th April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd April 2022), Nasu (23rd April 2022), Rizotto (24th April 2022), Strat (23rd April 2022), Sunny-side-up (23rd April 2022), Tyy1907 (25th April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022), Yoda (23rd April 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

I would suggest all 3 films from James Fox
    Out of the blue

my memmory slips.

FK is hes name james righ?

Kudos to pll with working brains

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Broadway (23rd April 2022), Cognitive Dissident (23rd April 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd April 2022), Harmony (23rd April 2022), Strat (23rd April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,130 times in 21,070 posts

Lightbulb Re: If you could only recommend 1 UFO documentary what would it be?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes, excellent — it's refreshing to see a slightly older documentary that doesn't feature Tic-Tac sightings, or Louis Elizondo.
    I uploaded that video June 23rd, 2012 (10 years ago) to one of my 22+ YouTube channels when strangely enough no-one else did ...

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th April 2022 at 12:48.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (23rd April 2022), Harmony (24th April 2022), Strat (23rd April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,831 times in 1,715 posts

This is NOT a new video but I came to realize that not many people today know about... and for me it is the best proof EVER!

http://www.tarrdaniel.com/documents/..._evidence.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuFBUS0kiSA
    Last edited by Vicus; 23rd April 2022 at 14:46.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Broadway (23rd April 2022), Harmony (24th April 2022), Ivanhoe (25th April 2022), Strat (23rd April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Westall '66: a suburban UFO mystery

There are hundreds of movies. Unfortunately most of them are... hollow. You can pull out 15 minutes from a 90-min film in which you are stuck to the screen. Even the names of director don't guarantee a good, in a journalistic style, entertainment. Most of them are based on sensation, other ones are telling great stories but in a very boring manner. The last good documentary is "Unacknowledged" by S. Greer.

Westall '66 is different.
    Incredible and well documented story of UFO sighting in Melbourne, Australia in 1966. A production from 2010 but in good, old style, where facts and truth play the main part. Found entire movie on Youtube:
    https://youtu.be/Z8h52mMj9tQ

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Broadway For This Post:

boja (25th April 2022), Harmony (24th April 2022), Rizotto (24th April 2022), Strat (23rd April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    I would suggest all 3 films from James Fox
    Out of the blue

my memmory slips.

FK is hes name james righ?

Kudos to pll with working brains
    James Fox, you remembered correctly!

I haven't seen all his documentaries, but his latest one (from 2020) is really great - The Phenomenon - it is very comprehensive and persuasive for anyone who is not familiar with the subject - it will have the effect of making them realise that UFOs are real, which I know is old news for many of us, but it is very significant in the wider world.

James has recently released it for free as you can see from his tweet: https://twitter.com/jamescfox/status...28iaVo3YAro6Hg

It plays automatically from this link: https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

It starts with the 2017 NYT story and a clip of Christopher Mellon, not sure if Elizondo is featured or not, but the overall approach is very objective and historical. The final case featuring the Ariel School UFO landing is a real doozy and they interview some of the child witnesses who are now adults. It's a very powerful documentary.

James Fox is brilliant, I think - he is currently working on a new documentary featuring the Varginha UFO case which sounds amazing, he interviews the witnesses who actually saw the ET beings. A good overview on Brazilian UFOs which summarises this case in the last 20 minutes is here: https://youtu.be/ThkmRsEBOY0

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th April 2022), Harmony (24th April 2022), Rizotto (24th April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

It seems an agenda is being followed here, concentrated on this aspect, rather than decades of a on going phenomenon.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,603 times in 511 posts

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)
    It seems an agenda is being followed here, concentrated on this aspect, rather than decades of a on going phenomenon.
    Can you elaborate?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Victoria (25th April 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 253 posts

3-5g dried and a darkroom. you'll get your ufos.

+ Reply to Thread