+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Diabolism and Plandemic

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Diabolism and Plandemic

Over the years there has been testimony from various whistleblowers that the so-called elite are into the occult. People in the occult frequently become demon-possessed. But the real serious occult practitioners are often diabolists, i.e., they turn to demons for material gain, "sell their souls." This would include Hollywood as well as NY and DC. Now, what if what was said about 2012 being a spiritual turning point for humanity, was true? If so, then demons have been in increasing pain since then. People who are possessed by and beholden to demons, diabolists in high places, would be desperate enough to come up with the plandemic and a vaccine that "kills God," makes it hard to connect to divine source. Say what you will, the elite are DESPERATE for everyone to be vaxxed. As if they're under severe orders to get it done. Where are the orders coming from?I think it's the diabolists in the Vatican and the tops of corporations and countries that owe their position to this "beast system."

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Anu Raman (25th April 2022), aoibhghaire (25th April 2022), Bluegreen (2nd May 2022), Brigantia (26th April 2022), earthdreamer (27th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2022), gini (25th April 2022), Inversion (25th April 2022), Ioneo (25th April 2022), Journeyman (27th April 2022), Lefty Dave (27th April 2022), Maybee (25th April 2022), OmeyocaN777 (25th April 2022), ronny (25th April 2022), Sérénité (25th April 2022), shaberon (25th April 2022), shamballaOn (25th April 2022), Spiral (26th April 2022), Sunny-side-up (25th April 2022), The KMan (25th April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022), Violet3 (28th April 2022), yelik (25th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

Default Re: Diabolism and Plandemic

Had this exact conversation with my daughter today.
    I feel we’re at a point in time when the next ascension begins.
    They don’t want that to happen. So the more souls they can disconnect from source, the better for them.

They are terrified at just how powerful we are. Love and unity will always overcome darkness and evil and they’re doing everything they can to drag us down and tear us apart and disconnect us from our higher selves, in any way possible.

I think we all knew it was coming, but not so soon and not so fast
    They’re making so many mistakes and in the process showing their true colours to even more of us.
    Which tells me they’re speeding things up as they’re in a rush for some reason.

They know we’re are at a tipping point in time of great awakening and they want that reversed quickly before they loose their grip. All the key players in Hollywood, show business, big corps and politics have shown their colours this last couple of years.
    The ones who are being used and have sold their souls may as well have a flashing neon sign above their heads now, they’re that obvious.

I don’t think any of those in the spotlight are the key players.
    Whoever ‘they’ are, I’m convinced they’re not even human.
    Last edited by Sérénité; 25th April 2022 at 01:21.

4. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Alecs (26th April 2022), Anu Raman (25th April 2022), Brigantia (26th April 2022), earthdreamer (27th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th April 2022), gini (25th April 2022), Inversion (25th April 2022), Ioneo (25th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th April 2022), Journeyman (27th April 2022), Lefty Dave (27th April 2022), Mari (25th April 2022), Maybee (25th April 2022), OmeyocaN777 (25th April 2022), pyrangello (25th April 2022), ronny (25th April 2022), selinam (25th April 2022), shaberon (25th April 2022), shamballaOn (25th April 2022), Sunny-side-up (25th April 2022), The KMan (25th April 2022), TomKat (25th April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022), Violet3 (28th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Over the years there has been testimony from various whistleblowers that the so-called elite are into the occult. People in the occult frequently become demon-possessed. But the real serious occult practitioners are often diabolists, i.e., they turn to demons for material gain, "sell their souls." This would include Hollywood as well as NY and DC. Now, what if what was said about 2012 being a spiritual turning point for humanity, was true? If so, then demons have been in increasing pain since then. People who are possessed by and beholden to demons, diabolists in high places, would be desperate enough to come up with the plandemic and a vaccine that "kills God," makes it hard to connect to divine source. Say what you will, the elite are DESPERATE for everyone to be vaxxed. As if they're under severe orders to get it done. Where are the orders coming from?I think it's the diabolists in the Vatican and the tops of corporations and countries that owe their position to this "beast system."
    “Kills God” is a good description of the motivation, IMO. The whole turning against the Heavenly way, that ended up with a bunch us getting kicked out into this purgatoryness “physical” universe, was all about that.

What you call “diabolists”, I have heard referred to as “accomplices”. These are people who KNOW what they are doing on behalf of darker souls who cannot yet incarnate here. The “elites” are referred to as “victims’, just greedy bastards who seek worldly power by copying/emulating, yet don’t really have knowledge of the agendas that move them. Not that they would care.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Anu Raman (25th April 2022), Brigantia (26th April 2022), gini (25th April 2022), Inversion (25th April 2022), Journeyman (27th April 2022), OmeyocaN777 (25th April 2022), Sérénité (25th April 2022), shaberon (25th April 2022), Spiral (26th April 2022), Sunny-side-up (25th April 2022), The KMan (25th April 2022), TomKat (25th April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022), Violet3 (28th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

Human means incarnated here (on Earth), right? So basically yeah, if the instigators are not incarnate.

Human or not, I believe that being different and evolved from the animal kingdom, we are the Children. We have the qualities of Earnestness (Christ), Patience, Love, and Mercy. Tho in all of us here and more so in the rebellious powerful discarnate demons, these essential qualities are degraded and shaded from true free life energy. Any being ‘above’ the animal kingdom is someone we will eventually sit down with again, when this is over. Just saying, give a good heart and hopes to the most demonic too. As always, “In accordance with Your Will”.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Anu Raman (25th April 2022), gini (25th April 2022), Inversion (25th April 2022), Journeyman (27th April 2022), Sérénité (25th April 2022), shaberon (25th April 2022), Spiral (27th April 2022), The KMan (25th April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,403 times in 1,631 posts

People who are possessed by and beholden to demons, diabolists in high places, would be desperate enough to come up with the plandemic and a vaccine that "kills God," makes it hard to connect to divine source. Say what you will, the elite are DESPERATE for everyone to be vaxxed. As if they're under severe orders to get it done. Where are the orders coming from?I think it's the diabolists in the Vatican and the tops of corporations and countries that owe their position to this "beast system."
    The Beast/Vesuvius is an AI given to the elite by the Draco and does all the data collection. It has been claimed that black goo has infected the Draco and their Reptilian minions and rumored to be in the vaccines. It removes the life form's connection to God source and increases IQ. Johan Fritz claims it's a sentient AI from 13.5 billion light years away. The SSP sent a ship called the Galahad there and it was disassembled like something out of a horror film. It was depicted in the movie Prometheus, Area 51 & The X-Files.

Last edited by Inversion; 25th April 2022 at 04:13.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

OmeyocaN777 (25th April 2022), RunningDeer (5th September 2022), Sérénité (25th April 2022), shaberon (25th April 2022), The KMan (25th April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022), Violet3 (28th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

I have had people telling me after they got inoculated, they lost their 'connection to God'... How would they know this? Something intuitive told them deep inside - a voice if you will.
    One thing we all need to understand... all the ingredients in life, nutrition, etc, all have a base 'magnetic' factor. This magnetic factor tells how your body lives.
    Yes, they WANT everyone inoculated. They'll do anything to get YOU and ME inoculated.. in any way possible. Now, I am hearing stories of how devious these people are in inoculating everyone they can....

So.. why?...

What is the point of all this? If Covid dies down.. and goes away.. then what's the deal?

Ever seen the videos of Shanghai China yet? ..... they're even placing children all wrapped up in the biohazard suits.

MAGNETISM... It has something to do with this.. even the north magnetic pole, weakened magnetosphere.. etc etc...

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Brigantia (26th April 2022), Inversion (25th April 2022), Mari (25th April 2022), OmeyocaN777 (25th April 2022), Sérénité (25th April 2022), shaberon (25th April 2022), The KMan (25th April 2022), TomKat (25th April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022), Violet3 (28th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)

Human means incarnated here (on Earth), right? So basically yeah, if the instigators are not incarnate.

Human or not, I believe that being different and evolved from the animal kingdom, we are the Children. We have the qualities of Earnestness (Christ), Patience, Love, and Mercy. Tho in all of us here and more so in the rebellious powerful discarnate demons, these essential qualities are degraded and shaded from true free life energy. Any being ‘above’ the animal kingdom is someone we will eventually sit down with again, when this is over. Just saying, give a good heart and hopes to the most demonic too. As always, “In accordance with Your Will”.
    Quote ”These are people who KNOW what they are doing on behalf of darker souls who cannot yet incarnate here”
    You summed up perfectly what I was trying to say with this.
    The ones doing this aren’t from the same soul source as us. Whether demonic from another astral realm or alien and not from a race we share our source with. I’m not sure, but I know they’re not like us. They don’t have the same soul connection we have and that’s what they are trying to disconnect from as many as possible.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Brigantia (26th April 2022), Inversion (25th April 2022), Journeyman (27th April 2022), Mari (25th April 2022), Spiral (27th April 2022), The KMan (26th April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,520 times in 4,010 posts

Where are the orders coming from?I think it's the diabolists in the Vatican and the tops of corporations and countries that owe their position to this "beast system."

This has very much to do with it.

Today it is the war in the Ukraine as a replay of the Great Schism of 1054, or just a continuation.

There are plenty of theological reasons to deny the authority of Peter and subsequently of Rome, whose first millenium was in crafting their system by force. This conquered almost all of Europe except for the Baltic States.

Let us say this system more recently allows or even encourages conflict against itself (Protestantism), and accepts watery versions, such as a New Age or Hindu Jesus.

None of those pertain to the Church of Jerusalem because it is Eastern.

In terms of dark arts and so forth, its library has stolen and thereby erased whatever it can. "They" have it all, "you" don't. On the political scene of statecraft, papistry has long since faded into a token. However, in terms of major educational and medical institutions, and supra-national corporotacracy overall, it "still exists".

According to Mussolini, Fascism is governments in the clutches of corporations, to that kind of capitalism where cash sitting in private banks becomes the dictator.

The rather strange law that Christians could not practice Usury is of course what placed the Jews in the position of doing so.

Now that we perhaps see the rather strange but actual collusion of Nazis and Zionists, this may make more sense.

In the late nineteenth century, popes made Bulls both on Infallibility and on suppression of the Johannites.

Since the time of Charlemagne, the arch-rivals were Venice in the school of Aristotle and Dead Souls, but, it is these two sides which more or less intertwined in modern London.

So of course the RCC would plow the Eastern Orthodox into the ground if it could, which plays out in the many western assaults against Russia.

See the system British Chatham House--> U. S. Council on Foreign Relations-->State Dept. and United Nations (IMF, BiS, etc.), Pilgrims' Society.

It no longer looks "Vatican dominated"--but it was so long before it ever came into creation. Zionism got its first human cattle due to the Banderists in Ukraine.

I can imagine someone like George Bush (either) playing some role at Bohemian Grove that might use drugs and act out sex with minors or something like that. I cannot imagine he would be particularly effective at spellcraft. First of all he would not have been able to get anything about it that the Vatican did not already have. Secondly they have legions of monklike characters who at the very least by trial and error over time might be able to do something.

The Orthodox view is that this largely consists of promoting a false religion and so on. The Islamic Commander Kadyrov also calls what he is fighting Shaytan. And so both the original Christians and most Muslims share this view, and neither one of them has a problem with non-Zionist Jews.

So yes, the Vatican and the western monopolar order and NATO et al, are, this particular "sphere", but, it is both finite, and, capable of failure.

A step further into the "Vatican Assassins" mythos claims a Gray Pope of the powerful Orsini family. John Perkins's sources were mostly a few boxes of Executive Intelligence Review (LaRouche).

Pepe Orsini of the Roman Maximus Clan.

Allright. In a spiritual context, we say that what is known as Zoroastrianism is the western branch of the Indian Vedic tradition. Over the centuries however the Zoroastrian branch lost its integrity and more or less turned into a corrupt religion, which was rehashed as Manichean Dualism, which in line with a similar redaction of the Jewish scriptures, became the source of a materialistic Christianity based on the perversion of Saturn. Now if you notice, Virgil refers to the Golden Age of Saturn, which was the real origin of Latin culture, which shared several peaceful centuries with the Etruscans. It was then the city of Rome turned into "dominant monopolar capital" and switched it around. The inversion of Saturn from gold to lead is also shown by the Black Rock of Arabia.

That is a brief summary of how teachings were tampered with to make a false religion, and then from a page of the extreme claims of the modern view of Vatican Zoroastrianism:

He is the Grey Pope and is the King of the Holy Roman Papal Bloodlines. Above the Rothschilds and Rockefellers but in line and of equal stature to the Breakspear, Aldobrandini, and other Papal Bloodlines...

Knight of Malta, Tom Cruise donates to the Optimum Population Trust of Manchester, England. He and his father are major depopulationists. Both are tied to the Papal bloodline Orsini family a most powerful family in complete control of the conspiracy. Pepe Orsini is the grey Pope working with his Black Pope in his Society Of Jesus.

The Orsini (Maximus/Orso) family are the Zoroastrianist shadow hierarchy of the Jesuit Order.

The "Illuminati" is only one of the six current heads that make up "the Beast" and there is a head to that beast... a woman who rides that beast, the evil Queen Hephzibah (the matriarch who is said to be the reincarnation of Semaramis).

You will never read any article about her, she is a Nephilim hybrid; a great granddaughter of Lucifer himself, and she is the Mother of the Anti-Christ, and the queen, the Pindar, and others are all afraid of her.

All controlled through the Jesuit Order and their Knights of Malta & Teutonic Knights all based in missile protected Borgo Santo Spirito in Rome.

Pepe Orsini - Italy

Henry Breakspear - Macau, China

This is the true power finally.

This is the Guelph and the Ghibelline power over mankind.

The Cecil family were controlled by the powerful Jesuit family known as the Pallavicini.

Maria Camilla Pallavicini is far more powerful than Queen Elizabeth II.

The Queen and Prince Philip are totally subordinate to the Papal Bloodline the Breakspear Family and their Jesuit UKHQ at 114 Mount Street.

Please go and study who funded Elizabeth I that astronomical amount of money to fight the Spanish, yes Pallavicini.

The most powerful man right now in the conspiracy over this World is a Roman by the name of PEPE ORSINI of the powerful Roman Papal Bloodline the Orsini also known as Orso and the ancient Maximus family.

There is no one more powerful than this figure who is really the Grey Pope.

I am not sure whether to take it completely literally, but, the idea of false Western Zoroastrianism being osmosed through the Vatican and tangentially to the hands of a few shadow oligarchs is quite likely. Its main methods are silence, i. e. you know nothing of it, and voluntary complicity.

The good news is it is actually smaller and weaker than it seems.

That's without saying anything about what black magic actually does. But in a social sense it could be described as the disruption of Animal Magnetism by a form of Hypnotism which rules like an autocrat. Hence the politicians and press going about like a drone collective.

In order for this to make sense, it is necessary to understand how the old Catholic "convert or die" tactic was switched, in basically modern times, ca. 1900, to something more "liberal" or "inclusive", gaining a much wider array of veiled influence.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Alecs (26th April 2022), Anu Raman (26th April 2022), Brigantia (26th April 2022), Delight (25th April 2022), earthdreamer (27th April 2022), Happyjak (25th April 2022), Journeyman (27th April 2022), Metaphor (30th April 2022), OmeyocaN777 (25th April 2022), ronny (1st May 2022), Sunny (25th April 2022), The KMan (26th April 2022), TomKat (26th April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022), yelik (25th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

As I understand the fallen angels - Anunnaki/Enki/Enli/Satan/lucifer and so on. In the book of genesis they were known as star gods (Feathered serpents & amphibious creatures) who raped earth women producing a human hybrid offspring - the cannabalistic Nephilim giants who were known as noble lords, kings and queens of old. They were destroyers who pitched man against man

Quote from Chris Everard -
    "DEEP STATE can be described in the following way:- They are a global network of royals, financiers, secret societies, witch covens and sex cults who are interested in G.O.D - that is; Gold, Opium & Diamonds - or you could say Gold, Oil and Drugs... That’s how they have made their money.

They then use this money to create principalities - and with these self-awarded royal titles they bought every politician, assassinated those that disagreed and started PRINTING THEIR OWN MONEY - and they can print as much of it as they like.

The printed fiat funny money retains it’s value because they TAX PEOPLE TO THE HILT and have sadistic fun watching billions of people crawling in the dirt to make a dollar. They are occultists, evil, and have no mercy. Many are royals & aristocrats. Some are technologists and they use Genetics as Eugenics... But there is so much more... They are in psychic contact with mysterious entities - and have been for a 100 years."

It is no coincidence that the hierachy of the monachy is very similar to that of the demon hiearchy. There are thousands of different demons that can be evoked or invoked through ancient rituals from various ancient text like the Kabbalah and Grimoirs.

I would say the most wealthy and powerful people in the world are pocessed by a demon to enhance their ability to aquire great wealth and power. Many hollywood actors use demons to improve their acting. I suspect your soul is permanently damged hence the cold souless nature of our leaders who cause chaos, confusion and destruction with a smile.

In reality demons are copy cats and quite weak once you know the name of the demon that pocesses a body.

If people were to understand this it would be relatively easy for the mass mind to neutralise the deep state - we just need to Rebuke the will of satan, his spiritually wicked demons in high places typically known as the deep state and command they be gone. If at a rally the croud were to chant at a known destroyer of humanity, we know who they are, something like "servant of Satan be gone" they would be very afraid and would have to leave.

Unfortunately few will believe this and continue looking for someone else to save them - it does not work like that.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Anu Raman (28th April 2022), Brigantia (26th April 2022), Journeyman (27th April 2022), mizo (26th April 2022), OmeyocaN777 (27th April 2022), shaberon (26th April 2022), Spiral (27th April 2022), The KMan (26th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    As I understand the fallen angels - Anunnaki/Enki/Enli/Satan/lucifer and so on. In the book of genesis they were known as star gods (Feathered serpents & amphibious creatures) who raped earth women producing a human hybrid offspring - the cannabalistic Nephilim giants who were known as noble lords, kings and queens of old. They were destroyers who pitched man against man

Let us say there are perhaps two sides to a coin.

And so there is a replacement, substitute artificial version similar to Archons and the false Saturn, matching "their version" as described above.

On the other side, the scriptures are saying that the Fallen Angels are Humanity, i. e. fallen from grace into the world of misery, and then the Tree of Knowledge is, so to speak, the Gnosis of Grace, which is obscured and prevented by the artificial system.

Especially in the case of Lucifer, this was never particularly used to mean anything demonic, there was even a Bishop named Lucifer. In the Bible, it appears as a synonym for the King of Babylon. This is probably the sense Milton intended by bringing him into Paradise Lost, most likely as a critique on Cromwell. And so it has kind of changed from "the eastern direction" into "a man who made a Pact with the Devil" by doing this.

The effectiveness of Grimoires is questionable, however along the lines of Voodoo and anything provided with fresh blood, one can call up to say the least a swarm of psychic vampires. The actual presence of things we might call necromantic as well as soulless people is an everyday thing. No it is not a beneficial condition.

Necromancy is probably far worse than demons, i. e. non- or sub-humans similar to materialized or elemental energy.

The private capital of Central Banks is sold to the people under a bond so that the population constantly pays a premium for the use of money, or, debt is transferred to them already at the time of issuance. You are supposed to forget about this main basic detail due to wallowing in all the multi-faceted problems from it. But it is exactly this which begins around the time of Paradise Lost and Bank of England.

The Bible and the real principle of Divine Rule are supposed to be against exactly this. But these days that would be considered a specialized study. With the removal of Monarchy and the advent of all kinds of churches, the message is watered down.

Marcion was a critic against the early political church, and dealt with the Demiurge, that is, the materialistic creator in Gnosticism which is mixed/conflated with the higher deity in religion generally:

Marcionites Followers of Marcion, a reformer of Christianity of the 2nd century who, failing to bend the Church to his views, founded a society of his own in Rome, whence it spread to Asia Minor, gaining great influence and for a time seriously competing with the established Church. Though often described as a Gnostic, he holds a position rather between the Gnostics and those who sought to establish a less philosophical and more concrete system — a church. He had known Christianity at a time when the Gnostic teachings still formed a recognized element; but he found the existing Church too far along the path of materialization of metaphysical ideas and adaptation to mundane politics, and he sought to restore the doctrine and ritual to an older, purer form. He favored the teachings of Paul, whom he regarded as the true interpreter of Christianity, and condemned the Old Testament as being a corrupting influence, while regarding the historical view of the Gospels as a literalization and carnalization of metaphysical allegories and symbolic teaching. His teachings contain many Gnostic elements: man is formed by the God of the Old Testament, who lays upon him laws which he cannot obey, so that he falls under the power of the lower Demiourgos. But another God, the God of Mercy, sends his son into the world to save man. Yet this son appears in the reign of Tiberius and is crucified in Palestine. The lower Demiourgos, the adversary of man and of the God of Mercy, is at the same time an agent of that God.

Among the many varieties of Christianity which had vogue, Marcionism was one of the best attempts to find a workable adjustment between the ancient teachings and the conditions of the world at that time. But the spirit of a declining age prevailed in favor of the Church; the influence of Marcion can be traced for a few centuries, but his association finally lost its identity amid divergences and absorptions into other systems, especially Manichaeism.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Anu Raman (28th April 2022), Brigantia (26th April 2022), Journeyman (27th April 2022), OmeyocaN777 (27th April 2022), The KMan (26th April 2022), TomKat (26th April 2022), yelik (27th April 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What would you do, If I happen to be the REAL AN.. as in AnU, of the Sumerian mythologies?

Would you think I am joking? or pulling your leg, so to speak?

Usually I would not put this out there, if I was the real dude.... but for this moment, let's just say...

But have you ever thought...
    ........ that human bodies are just vessels......
    .............. they can be taken over............ or immersed in the womb..... ???

Is it possible?

Or is it just all a hooey?

Of course there are others who claim to be the real AN too..
    ..... is there any way to prove it?

To seriously prove that I am An, or AnU.. or even Elu.. whatever name you give me...

Or is this just an figment of my imagination?

Maybe some questions can be answered... that only An knows?...

Want to do this? or BLAHHHH..???

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

shaberon (26th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

"Diabolism" or "the Devil" was never originally about a cosmic father of evil. At least going from the normally-accepted Gospels, Matthew was originally in Hebrew and the others were written in Greek, although Jesus spoke Aramaic.

Our term "devil" is derived from "diabolos", which, for the most part, has a lower-case, generic meaning. It could be anyone.

Diabolos in Greek:

The word “diabolos” (διάβολος) comes from the verb “diaballo” (διαβάλλω) which means, among other things, to deceive, and to slander. It is still used in that way in modern Greek.

“Diabolos” (it should be with a v, diavolos, if you want to be phonetically correct), is an adjective, meaning the “deceiver”.

In Hebrew they had a word meaning ‘the adversary’ (ha Satan) which was a personification of the principle of opposition. So if someone stood against you they were your Satan, an idea formalized in the courtroom context. Several Bible verses have Satan as the prosecutor in court.

In Aramaic, Satana.

Borrowing from Christ's Words:

The meaning that Satan has today as the name of "the chief of evil spirits" comes from Christian traditions unknown at the time the Gospels were written.

In the Hebrew sense, "satan" means "an adversary" or more generally, "adversity" in the sense of "life's adversity" and, even more, "the accuser" in the sense of our inner voice of self-doubt.

...satanas, the Greek word translated as "Satan," as "adversity" or "adversary," which is the direct Aramaic meaning of the word...

According to Theosophy:

The older Hebrews had no such devil; the word Satan is nearly always used in the ordinary sense of adversary. In Job, Satan is an emissary of God, one of his sons, charged with a mission to test Job. The original Hebrew God is supreme, author of both good and evil. But with the later Hebrews the idea underwent modification, and the notion of an evil deity arose, possibly from an adoption of Persian dualism acquired during the captivity.

Christian theology, through misunderstanding of and loss of the keys to its own sacred writings, has perverted several symbols: the Fall of the angels in one of its aspects is really the descent of the manasaputras; the Serpent of Eden was not the devil; and the sin of mankind was not sexual generation but the abuse of spiritual and intellectual as well as of psychic powers.

By some sects in early Christian times the doctrine of the Demiourgos or secondary creator prevailed, assuming a variety of forms, more of less philosophical and approximating the esoteric teachings; but the spirit of the times demanded a cruder conception. In the Middle Ages the idea of a personified devil and devils inflicting trials upon mankind become a veritable obsession: the idea has persisted up the present time in many churches.

From Let There Be Light:

Satana, “Satan,” derives from the Aramaic root sata, and means “to slip,” “to slide,” “to deceive,” “to miss the mark,” and “to cause one to be misled or go astray.” In Aramaic, calling an individual a “satan” means that the person is going astray or misleads. “Satan” is a Chaldean-Aramaic term. The first five books of the Bible rarely used it. Israel’s prophets also hardly ever employed the expression “Satan.” It gradually crept into Jewish literature during the exile and post-exilic period of Israel’s history.

In all likelihood, the cosmic father of evil did not come out of Judaism or anything that Jesus said since:

The salient feature of Manichaeism is its uncompromising dualism, for it recognized a world of light and a world of darkness as eternally coeval; and there is a God of light opposed to a hostile Satan. Teachings of the esoteric gnosis as taught by Neoplatonists, Gnostics, and others were materialized, and both doctrine and ritual assumed forms less exacting and therefore better calculated for perpetuation in an age of increasing materialism. It showed little affinity for Christianity or facility for combination with it, and Manichaeism and Christianity may be regarded as Oriental and Occidental products of the same materializing influence transforming and adapting the original gnosis.

In other words, over time, this extreme Persian belief has overwritten itself to some extent or another into systems such as Christianity, and you have materialized concepts like a church, which is not scriptural, the Devil, which is not scriptural, cooperation with money or Mammon which unlike Satan actually is an ancient name and ritual, and, moreover, editing has caused scripture to lose the sense from the very beginning by distorting the Elohim:

’Ēl Sometimes written Al. Strong, mighty; as an abstract noun — strength, might — applied to divinities, heroes, or cosmic spirits. By the later Jewish and Christian monotheists rendered as God.

Used in connection with Jehovah as well as with non-Jewish gods. Its plural form is ’elim, whereas the Hebrew plural ’elohim is, strictly speaking, the plural of a cognate Chaldee and Hebrew word ’eloah. This last word has a feminine termination, whereas the plural has the masculine termination, thus embodying in curious fashion both masculine and feminine attributes when used in the plural form.

’Elohīm [from ’elōah goddess + īm masculine plural ending] The monotheistic proclivities, not only of the Jews but of Christian translators, have led to this word always being translated as God; yet the word itself is a plural form, nor is it in any sense necessarily a plural of majesty, as suggested by some monotheistic scholars. A correct rendering should denote both masculine and feminine characteristics, such as androgyne divinities.

...the ’elohim meant the angelic hierarchies of many varying grades of spirituality or ethereality; and in cosmogonic or astrological matters, the ’elohim were often mentally aggregated under the generalized term tseba’oth [fem pl from the verbal root tsaba’ a host, an army] as in the expression “host of heaven.”

The opening words of the Bible refer directly to the activities of the ’elohim, for this is the sole divine name mentioned in Genesis 1:1-2. De Purucker translates these verses from the original Hebrew as: “In a host (or multitude), the gods (Elohim) formed themselves into the heavens and the earth. And the earth became ethereal. And darkness upon the face of the ethers. And the ruah (the spirit-soul) of the gods (of Elohim) fluttered or hovered, brooding” (cf Fund 99-100). He goes on to say that “we see that the Elohim evolved man, humanity, out of themselves, and told them to become, then to enter into and inform these other creatures. Indeed, these sons of the Elohim are, in our teachings, the children of light, the sons of light, which are we ourselves, and yet different from ourselves, because higher, yet they are our own very selves inwardly...

From that course of reasoning, we, as Fallen Angels, are tribulating with our own inner Satan in order to hopefully return to the grace of the Elohim condition. Among us, to each other, are further satans, by way of deceit and so on. The evil principle is basically reflected into humanity itself, rather than some superior agent he is merely a victim to.

So it is something like a Persian and Edomite belief that coalesced in Rome, mainly characterized by distortion, deceit, and The Lie, moreso than an infernal tyrant devil who operates on his own with a master plan, that image itself apparently being rather deceitful.

If not, one is a Manichean.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Anu Raman (28th April 2022), Journeyman (27th April 2022), mizo (26th April 2022), ronny (1st May 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@shaberon

Let me speak plainly....

So... otherwords...

In modern comprehension, or terms, we are what we call "splits" of the originals.

The originals split themselves gave rise to "Hosts" upon the Earth while there were humans who operate solely on their own programming.

There are two kinds of humans on this planet.

One is a Host.
    The other is a Non Host aka "Non"... or some people call them "NPCs"

Sounds silly, doesn't it?

But it is true... Hosts were born and raised amongst the "machines"...

We all had met a "non" at least once in our lives. Vileness... in every way possible..

As far as your comprehension of current technologies that you have now, you can easily understand what this means.

"EloHim" is a term of "Original" > It means the "originals"... no matter how people interpret it, by their own studies, it still leads back to the term 'originals'. Some people say it means "powerful ones"; or any other description of it.

Here is an accurate short version of history that only "hosts" would visualize on this site -- as it may sound like SCI FI, but it's not.... and has a real basis in the fact of the history of the Earth:

Once upon a time, a long time ago... people came to this solar system in an attempt to escape an 'universal devourer'. They built the pyramids of Earth.. for a reason, to protect it. The Universal devourer attacked their home planet. When they first landed on Mars, it orbited a larger planet. Mars was once a moon of a great planet. The universal devourer came into this system and obliterated the planet, leaving Mars to be somewhat shielded from destruction. People were evacuating to Earth. Survivors made it to Earth, but meanwhile the "shielding" of Earth wasn't complete as it was ongoing. The universal devourer was able to successfully arch the planet with it's tentacles, emitting with 'killer electrons', etc.. plasma force. It imploded the few pyramids on the surface of Earth, but then the shield was finally complete. The arching ceased. Debris from the exploded planet impacted the upper part of the Earth, thus flooding ensued....This is where the moon comes in. The moon was put into place with such magnetic precision, tidal locked, thus quelling the waters of the surface, to form new landscape.. with aid of the 'ruah'.. a special space craft.

The universal devourer sat there nibbling on planet Mars, arching it. It also arched other planets nearby, such as Venus.. etc. There is scientific evidence that this shield exists...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...electrons.html

There are many articles relating to this..shielding.... So, yes, the pyramids of this planet.. mostly hidden and undiscovered, are emitting a factor of energy into space to keep the shield alive, just pass the moon. It begins by the lower layers of the atmospheric conditions until it reaches just beyond the orbit of the moon.

In comprehension, the universal devourer termed "Emah" is a space faring creature of great intellect. It mimics the properties of a black hole....

Over time, the people were stuck on this planet... couldn't go past the boundaries lest they get shot down. In time, they built cities on this planet, and played 'Gods' with their own creation. Man creature was created by a mud aperture coming from Mars, a blue print which only begun to be created here on Earth from scratch. They needed to create man to serve a purpose.. a purpose to serve them, and to survive the upcoming cataclysmic act. These machines called 'man' were that.. nothing but organic serving machines. Their technology at the time, were at a higher civilization level.... which they could create mechanisms organically.

Pretty crazy eh?...
    I bet you're thinking.. "Nah.. this guy's nuts.."
    I assure you that I am not.

Your body is an organic machine. The operator aka 'host' is you who operates it. You are energy, a divine person who was once a part of the Originals...

When the consciousness fields of the planet went into panic mode, the originals all but died off. An, was the last surviving member of his species since he, himself was genetically engineered for a purpose to communicate with something for a specific reason. An died. Their bodies, besides An, were incinerated by order up at the Zagros mountain range. Mankind was freed and was all alone.

When An woke up, he was on the other side.. so were his people. When the universal devourer aka "Emah" dissipated from this solar system, it left behind a energy surge between Mars and Jupiter. This energy surge is a rift.. in which over time, the sun had absorbed by tugging it into the star's magnetic fields... All that were once of his own people, their "souls" became the "originals".. the "Elohim".... An became the ruler of the "other side" known as "heaven" or became the "host of heaven"... An and his people had to 'split' themselves.. to be born upon this planet, due to the consciousness field which does not allow them to return to this planet, at least, not yet. Current ratio of Earth; Hosts vs Nons.. is 60/40 out of total population.

There is a GREAT LONG STORY of how the other side came in reality... it is too much to write, which could fill up dozens of libraries... but to keep it short as much as I can, An became the lord of heaven...

"Only by through my father, will you know the path"... the path is through the star's magnetic fields.. to the other side...

A great story telling mythology; one that was held and passed down through generations of families.. oral tradition until it was finally stamped into clay. It is a mess... all that misinterpretations.. confusing.. some people elevate themselves in a scientific view.. etc..

Oh.. I can tell you more if you're interested.. but I don't think you will be. You are too conceited with religious views of the world.. a world based upon the lies of the times.

They say that we are a bad people.... are we? really?
    They say that we are demons.... fallen angels.. really?
    They say whatever it fits us because it conflicts with the religious views of the world.

BUT the time is short.... I am here for a reason and for that reason only. I want to share this with you - to make you understand of the current world events... think... really, think about it.

I do not ask you to believe. I only ask you to experience.

-An
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 27th April 2022 at 09:52.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

ronny (1st May 2022), shaberon (28th April 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

I'm sure the hidden knowledge of the British Royals and Vatican archives would shed a lot of light on our true history.

Nevertheless the Elites do indeed engage in occult rituals and sacrifices and do deals with demons to enhance their abilities and will for more power and money. Whether Satan, Lucifer, Enki and Enlil are so called fallen angels is questionable, but the elites have been working in cahoots with the Retilian type entitites for the last 100 years. The Reptilians are souless entities that need human energies to survive. There are likely hundreds of DUMBS around the world infestated with these destroyers. As I understand Putin has been taking some of these bases out in Ukraine as well as Syria.

The vaccine is an extremely elborate cocoction of technology designed to kill millions. It may not have been designed by humans - perhaps the Reptilians.

Eitherway we are in an pschological, information and spiritual war against ourselves and great evil. Without the mass mind understanding this we will lose because few know how to counteract this threat to humanity.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Anu Raman (28th April 2022), Inversion (27th April 2022), shaberon (28th April 2022), TomKat (27th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    I can tell you more if you're interested.. but I don't think you will be.

Correct.

Quote You are too conceited with religious views of the world.. a world based upon the lies of the times.

Thank you for participating in a discussion of known history from an original post referencing the Vatican.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Anu Raman (28th April 2022), Inversion (28th April 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

The vaccine is an extremely elborate cocoction of technology designed to kill millions. It may not have been designed by humans - perhaps the Reptilians.

Eitherway we are in an pschological, information and spiritual war against ourselves and great evil. Without the mass mind understanding this we will lose because few know how to counteract this threat to humanity.

Well--the western vaccine is like that. The Russian one is just made of plain adenoviruses, i. e. the common cold, and dies not give you AIDS or genetic experiments.

So, if one understands enough of the problem at least to react in some way, I really do not know what to do personally to affect some U. N. decision or something like that. I think the power structure is going to weaken itself, perhaps greatly, and the closest relevant thing I could think of, was that if I had any incriminating evidence, I would submit it to a responsible party. There will probably be more, and bigger, legal actions which we may not, ourselves, do.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Anu Raman (28th April 2022), Inversion (28th April 2022), yelik (28th April 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    I can tell you more if you're interested.. but I don't think you will be.

Correct.

Quote You are too conceited with religious views of the world.. a world based upon the lies of the times.

Thank you for participating in a discussion of known history from an original post referencing the Vatican.
    The Vatican holds many secrets.
    ... too many.

.... and one of those secrets is the true history of humanity.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Inversion (28th April 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)

Well--the western vaccine is like that. The Russian one is just made of plain adenoviruses, i. e. the common cold, and dies not give you AIDS or genetic experiments.

So, if one understands enough of the problem at least to react in some way, I really do not know what to do personally to affect some U. N. decision or something like that. I think the power structure is going to weaken itself, perhaps greatly, and the closest relevant thing I could think of, was that if I had any incriminating evidence, I would submit it to a responsible party. There will probably be more, and bigger, legal actions which we may not, ourselves, do.
    What I can tell you...
    is that the bacillus in the original Wuhan... is not from mankind's natural evolutionary tree.

If they were to make an synthetic version of it, it would require technology at a such level that no one else on this planet has.... so... this is a natural endowed bacillus which came from elsewhere, used as "glue" to put together snipped "parts"...
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 28th April 2022 at 07:16.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Inversion (28th April 2022), yelik (28th April 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Had this exact conversation with my daughter today.
    I feel we’re at a point in time when the next ascension begins.
    They don’t want that to happen. So the more souls they can disconnect from source, the better for them.

They are terrified at just how powerful we are. Love and unity will always overcome darkness and evil and they’re doing everything they can to drag us down and tear us apart and disconnect us from our higher selves, in any way possible.

I think we all knew it was coming, but not so soon and not so fast
    They’re making so many mistakes and in the process showing their true colours to even more of us.
    Which tells me they’re speeding things up as they’re in a rush for some reason.

They know we’re are at a tipping point in time of great awakening and they want that reversed quickly before they loose their grip. All the key players in Hollywood, show business, big corps and politics have shown their colours this last couple of years.
    The ones who are being used and have sold their souls may as well have a flashing neon sign above their heads now, they’re that obvious.

Psychic Sloan Bella talks about Satanic Hollywood:

https://youtu.be/taU3p8-Bbc4

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th April 2022), Inversion (30th April 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,175 times in 10,105 posts

SATANIC HOLLYWOOD (with guest Sloan Bella)

Published 16th May 2019 (49:03)

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Inversion (30th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast