Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Diabolism and Plandemic

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,407 times in 1,631 posts

Default Re: Diabolism and Plandemic

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    SATANIC HOLLYWOOD (with guest Sloan Bella)

Published 16th May 2019 (49:03)
    She said she was invited to a music event and everyone was yelling Satan and she was yelling God. It was later explained to her that the opposite forces will be brought/invited in as a balancing act. This implies there's database of people denoting their polarity orientation. Is this a game played by dark forces? She was invited on a game show and she didn't like the late Alan Thicke because of her psychic intuition. I looked up current game shows on imdb.

sloan bella

imdb

American Idol anagrams to A Demonic Lair/Liar/Lira. Liar happens to be another name for the devil. The three major sponsors for the show were/are Coca Cola, Ford and AT&T and it can be construed they’re Luciferian/Reptilian companies. The three plastic coke bottles in front of the judges in past seasons reads 666 in Hebrew gematria. In reversed Arabic text it says ‘No Mohammad, No Mohammad, No Mohammad’. According to the 92nd degree Freemason David Wynn Miller America translates to No Mercy for the Sheep Post #4. I suspect this is of Anunnaki design and James Rink claims Nibiru is filled with Reptilians. Wordsmith

American Idol

Coca-Cola Logo

It's alleged Ford Motor Company built Hitler's tanks.

A man with the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) told Linda Moulton Howe that WWII was an alien war fought through humans. That YT video has been removed YFQpoR3XElw.
    Last edited by Inversion; 18th February 2024 at 19:11.

2. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)

A man with the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) told Linda Moulton Howe that WWII was an alien war fought through humans. That YT video has been removed YFQpoR3XElw.

Whether if it falls under your belief or not.. (I rather rely on experience, but let's just say...) that these beings jump into nons while fighting the unaware hosts in the world wars.

As delusional or insane that may sound, have you ever seen someone who all of a sudden act like if they're possessed by something... and are not on drugs or anything that would cause it?

I certainly have.

But all in all.. all these wars.. have 3 basic outlines:

- Physical War (Such as physical killing, country opposition, etc)
    - Mental War (Personal mental attacks, Family issues, Societal issues, fear etc)
    - Spiritual War (Struggling to cope, suppression of awareness, misleading internal harm, etc)

These three, I call it 'suffering trinity' because this has been going on for as long as we can remember, throughout history on this planet.

Every time, it seems...

That..... when mankind becomes technologically advanced... some unexpected catastrophe occurs.

From my behalf....

Earth is now going through the last cataclysmic act. It had endured multiple cataclysms in the past, resulting in countless deaths. Each cataclysm that this planet endured, has a gradual decline from the previous acts. In the beginning it was horrifying... extreme coldness aka ice age, etc.... (This is due to a planetary debris impact which started it all...)

To be honest, my words are nothing.. science needs to step up it's game, to find evidence on what's going on with this planet.. what's going on with this solar system.. and why these things are happening.

For such example - according to NOAA, there is a theoretical "countdown" if you will.. according to to the north magnetic pole consistent movement.

http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomag/data.../WMM2020_NP.xy

As you can see.. doesn't that look like a "countdown" to you?

Earth OM signal is 136.10HZ... will this signal also be the same pole position after 2025? ... when it "hits" 136.10 or 136.100 on the global position of the north magnetic pole?

Another Example:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...ane-180978381/

Methane is a serious matter... heck, with the right spark... the entire artic could blow up.

and a recent discovery:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/s...the-first-time

.... and this "space hurricane" has been going on for the past few years....

So these are all the "doomsday" scenarios...

Russia - Ukraine war.. are we sure this war is leading a credible threat of nuclear annihilation? NATO, and other countries are sending war equipment to Ukraine.. as a "proxy by war" issue.

How about our star? These weird effects of recent heavy CMEs', geomagnetic storms...
    -Do we think that there is something out there, tugging on the planets, causing our star to react? .... a possible magnetic anomaly...

Disease...Shanghai China.. lockdown.. quarantines... severe impact... Vaccines....
    Are we sure that the vaccines are even effective? There are so many conflicting reports..

How about this one: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...osed-increases

Greed... money..... food and fuel prices rise..

In conclusion... .....

What should we do? Bear with this til the end? .. if the end ever comes? ...
    or....
    Something will come?....
    Something hidden in the skies.... ???

Are you religious ?
    Are you atheist?

What are you? Who are you?

Why are all these things happening?

Of course, you would say.. "Well... we just go on and live our lives.. and be what may comes..."

Either way.... Something is definitely coming... and we don't know what.. we can only speculate.

---- Anything else you think which should be added to this list? ... consider it included.

-An

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Inversion (30th April 2022), ronny (1st May 2022)

4. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Over the years there has been testimony from various whistleblowers that the so-called elite are into the occult. People in the occult frequently become demon-possessed. But the real serious occult practitioners are often diabolists, i.e., they turn to demons for material gain, "sell their souls." This would include Hollywood as well as NY and DC. Now, what if what was said about 2012 being a spiritual turning point for humanity, was true? If so, then demons have been in increasing pain since then. People who are possessed by and beholden to demons, diabolists in high places, would be desperate enough to come up with the plandemic and a vaccine that "kills God," makes it hard to connect to divine source. Say what you will, the elite are DESPERATE for everyone to be vaxxed. As if they're under severe orders to get it done. Where are the orders coming from?I think it's the diabolists in the Vatican and the tops of corporations and countries that owe their position to this "beast system."
    I thought from the start that the virus has a black magic element, I even asked on Remote Viewing groups on FB & they thought so too. By "thought" I mean experienced it by whatever means)

I think it highly likely that the vaccines DNA altering ability is to deny people a place in Gods Kingdom, and possibly to stop reincarnation, it certainly has no function as a vaccine lol

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Anu Raman (2nd May 2022), Inversion (1st May 2022), Mari (1st May 2022)

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Over the years there has been testimony from various whistleblowers that the so-called elite are into the occult. People in the occult frequently become demon-possessed. But the real serious occult practitioners are often diabolists, i.e., they turn to demons for material gain, "sell their souls." This would include Hollywood as well as NY and DC. Now, what if what was said about 2012 being a spiritual turning point for humanity, was true? If so, then demons have been in increasing pain since then. People who are possessed by and beholden to demons, diabolists in high places, would be desperate enough to come up with the plandemic and a vaccine that "kills God," makes it hard to connect to divine source. Say what you will, the elite are DESPERATE for everyone to be vaxxed. As if they're under severe orders to get it done. Where are the orders coming from?I think it's the diabolists in the Vatican and the tops of corporations and countries that owe their position to this "beast system."
    I thought from the start that the virus has a black magic element, I even asked on Remote Viewing groups on FB & they thought so too. By "thought" I mean experienced it by whatever means)

I think it highly likely that the vaccines DNA altering ability is to deny people a place in Gods Kingdom, and possibly to stop reincarnation, it certainly has no function as a vaccine lol
    My opinion? ....

These Jabs are designed to prevent "ascension".. now this doesn't mean you'll turn into light or whatever.. no.. it's an cognitive ability. You lose that ability once you take these kinds of jabs.

Losing such cognitive abilities could mean harm to your body. Your body will react to it.

As pretty much I have studied Vitamin A... why Jabbers cannot tolerate it any longer after taking the shots.

Vitamin A.. now I never knew this until I ran into a segment of studies of each vitamin, and their relationship to the body, mainly cellular structure.

Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly. There are two different types of vitamin A. The first type, preformed vitamin A, is found in meat, poultry, fish, and dairy products.

Synthetic messenger ribonucleic acid (MRNA) alters the pathways of Vitamin A absorbance into cells via plasma transport.

Now that is one SERIOUSLY F@@@KED UP issue here.

I just never realized just how much of a threat these jabs really are until now...besides all the rest of the claims regarding vax injuries...

Just saying.... .

STAY AWAY FROM THESE JABS if you have not taken any. SERIOUSLY... my FINAL WARNING.
    Last edited by Anu Raman; 2nd May 2022 at 05:49.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd May 2022), Spiral (2nd May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2