+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The young Elon Musk

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default The young Elon Musk

https://www.ladbible.com/entertainme...mpany-20220426

Footage from a 1999 interview with Musk shows the now-50-year-old businessman in earlier days of his success, after he sold his first company, Zip 2, which allowed newspapers to publish online.

Musk received a staggering $400 million cash for the sale, according to CNN – admittedly nothing compared to his current net worth of $264.6 billion, but enough at the time to give him some bragging rights.

From sleeping on the floor in a YMCA to the richest man in the world, or one of the most invented.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2022), Chip (28th April 2022), ClearWater (28th April 2022), Ewan (29th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (28th April 2022), Harmony (28th April 2022), Heart to heart (28th April 2022), indiana (28th April 2022), Inversion (28th April 2022), Mashika (28th April 2022), Miller (12th June 2023), mizo (28th April 2022), mountain_jim (28th April 2022), O Donna (28th April 2022), Sérénité (28th April 2022), SpookyMulder (28th April 2022), Sunny-side-up (28th April 2022), Wind (28th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,077 times in 569 posts

Default Re: The young Elon Musk

Elon Musk's mother probably had some 'insider influence and insights' towards his 'success'...

Click image for larger version

Name:	emm.png
Views:	43
Size:	331.7 KB
ID:	48814

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2022), ClearWater (28th April 2022), Ewan (29th April 2022), Harmony (28th April 2022), indiana (28th April 2022), Inversion (28th April 2022), Jambo (28th April 2022), Journeyman (28th April 2022), Mashika (28th April 2022), Miller (12th June 2023), O Donna (28th April 2022), onawah (12th June 2023), selinam (28th April 2022), Sérénité (28th April 2022), SpookyMulder (28th April 2022), Sunny-side-up (28th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

I will never understand why how much money someone has represents success or any kind of achievement. Money doesn't directly correlate to being a good person or smart

Mexican drug cartel leaders are nasty and ignorant but they know the way to earn lots of money, the Russian and Italian mafia are just exactly the same. Are they worth of anything but contempt?

Why do you guys think money equals some kind of "he did good'?

Tesla did things that no one has been able to do now, and he died poor as hell

I don't care if he slept on the floor and/or he is the richest man of the world right now. It means nothing to me if he now has a nice couch

There are engineers working for him doing more work to actually deliver the products he sells that made him the richest person in the world, and you don't know their names

He is not building anything on his own right now, have you seen him with a soldering iron the past few years? Does he even know how to use one?

He's like Bill Gates in the end (he hires smart people so once he can't handle things the smart people will do it for him)

Nikola Tesla did not have employees, he had apprentices

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)

Footage from a 1999 interview with Musk shows the now-50-year-old businessman in earlier days of his success, after he sold his first company, Zip 2, which allowed newspapers to publish online.

Musk received a staggering $400 million cash for the sale, according to CNN – admittedly nothing compared to his current net worth of $264.6 billion, but enough at the time to give him some bragging rights.

From sleeping on the floor in a YMCA to the richest man in the world, or one of the most invented.
    Tired

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Alexmcph (7th August 2023), Bill Ryan (28th April 2022), ClearWater (28th April 2022), Ewan (29th April 2022), gini (28th April 2022), Harmony (28th April 2022), Inversion (28th April 2022), Ioneo (28th April 2022), Jambo (28th April 2022), Miller (12th June 2023), mizo (28th April 2022), O Donna (28th April 2022), palehorse (13th June 2023), Sérénité (28th April 2022), SpookyMulder (28th April 2022), thepainterdoug (28th April 2022), Tyy1907 (28th April 2022), Vicus (28th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

I’ve never given the guy much head space until recently, but something about him always felt a tad disingenuous?

The drama over Twitter now gives me the feeling he is 100% controlled opposition.
    Giving people the idea that he is the saviour of free speech and will save us from globalism and transhumanism and a cashless society of silent serfs…whilst he’s also the one running the tech behind the scenes for all of the above to commence.

He once said by using Ai we are “summoning the demon” yet here we are in 2022 and he’s shoving implants into peoples brains.

He tells one story about his past yet records state otherwise.
    He wants to appear like he has a rags to riches history so it connects him to the every day people.
    Like he is one of us.
    But that isn’t the case.

And once a lie is told, everything they’ve ever said before and after that point then becomes questionable.

He only done a week or so in uni and got kicked out. His mum bank rolled him to kick start his career.
    Nothing wrong with that but he doesn’t tell it that way.
    He has the world believe he was the founder of PayPal and Tesla, again, not the case.

His whole life is fabricated. So what’s the agenda?
    Did I mention DARPA? Who’s using who there?

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Alexmcph (7th August 2023), Bill Ryan (28th April 2022), ClearWater (28th April 2022), Ewan (29th April 2022), gini (28th April 2022), Harmony (28th April 2022), Inversion (28th April 2022), Jambo (28th April 2022), Journeyman (28th April 2022), Mashika (28th April 2022), Miller (12th June 2023), O Donna (28th April 2022), SpookyMulder (28th April 2022), Tyy1907 (28th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Ah, Tony Stark! Where to begin with one of the lead characters in the movie?

As its (potentially) the oldest plot point, Werner von Braun is a good one with the rumoured mention of an Elon as the leader of a future Mars colony. It's had MSM coverage, unsure of whether it was a genuine mention or subsequently planted to build this characters legend and mystique.

So once the spooky set-up has been established, what about Tony's current status as the richest man in the world / technoking? This was an interesting slant:

Quote Musk is a premier mechanism by which a certain faction of USG routes around the scleroticism of fedgov.

Most obviously with SpaceX contra United Launch Alliance, but also Tesla to counter Chinese electrotech dominance, Boring Company for post-drone swarm underground warfare, Neuralink for 1) controlling said drone swarms 2) AGI via human brain activity cloning.

His entire portfolio of companies is dual use for military purposes. Twitter is the public infowar arena for the Deep State.

Now Musk and by extension this faction own it.

Difficult to tell if this faction is friendly, neutral or hostile. They appear to me to be at the least not obviously friendly. This will be a public, reasonably sensitive test as to whether they are useful, depending on how they handle banned anti-prog accounts and ongoing anti-prog (note the distinction from rightist) speech.
    On this reading, Elon is the PR front for an element of the US MIC ensuring that key tech in areas like Space/Alternative power/nano/bioware etc remains under their control.

Here's one dig into Elon's past including family links to Technocracy, allegation of link between May and Charles Manson (I know, I know), :

Note it's a mirrored video, the original content creator has been purged. There's some interesting stuff there and also some which is unverified and perhaps unverifiable. Handle with care.

The CIA funding accords with this decode by Symbols. His analysis of Elon's often cryptic social media posting suggests Elon 'flipped' from the CIA to the US Military faction in 2018. He certainly seems to play a role in much of the drama, such as Gamestop:

Then if we go down a layer from the political, there's the inevitable links with the dark occult. You can easily find Elon, May or Grimes doing all the usual signs:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	elon1.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	48815

You begin to expect the faked back story or the precise numerical coding and syncing of events and actions across many years:

I think at this point it's worth pausing. I could dig further, but I've found enough to treat Elon with the same caution I apply to the other 'saviour' figures. It would be great if they're working for the good of all and I hope that's the case. There's some evidence to support that interpretation, but I still think that both sides of the coming conflict are being manipulated by the same puppet master. Elon's one of the more likeable characters in the drama, but that just puts him into the Denzel Washington bracket where actors are concerned....

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ClearWater (28th April 2022), Ewan (29th April 2022), gini (28th April 2022), Inversion (28th April 2022), Mashika (28th April 2022), mountain_jim (28th April 2022), norman (19th November 2022), O Donna (28th April 2022), SpookyMulder (28th April 2022), Tyy1907 (28th April 2022), Vicus (28th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

One thing that came to mind when looking at the pictures of his mama:

Maleficent you say? Even Disney told you so.

This has been implanted eons ago and planned accordingly, and I personally wouldn't let this guy take care of my hamster for a few hours, let alone her!

I do believe that all that time Darpa has been the sponsor for most of his ventures, same as for FB, and any other big social media sites thanks to the family influences of some sorts.

Those so called self taught billionaires, all seem to have started their business in a small, homely and petty place.
    A garage, a kitchen, a bedroom, but surely a toilet because this all stinks to high heavens.

They make you believe that because a company is privately sponsored, it doesn't have any involvement with a government.

3 years ago, even D.Icke spoke about it.

https://banned.video/watch?id=62695b96c84b7736a77811b4

(Sorry mods, I can't seem to get the video to properly display)

Love someone a little more, so in the end you can hate that someone a little less and everything they have to offer becomes a tad easier to accept and swallow.
    Last edited by SpookyMulder; 28th April 2022 at 15:14.
    I have seen life on this planet, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SpookyMulder For This Post:

ClearWater (28th April 2022), Ewan (29th April 2022), Inversion (28th April 2022), Journeyman (28th April 2022), O Donna (28th April 2022), Vicus (28th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member starlight's Avatar
    Thanks

I've felt like I needed to 'look right' while everyone is 'looking left' and celebrating Musk for being the freedom of speech hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCoFKUJ_8Yo

Skip video to 22:45

In this interview at 2017 world government summit, Musk states:
    - We will need a one world government
    - Due to rapidly advancing AI, unemployment will be an issue and therefore, we need a 'universal basic income'

I don't know. I get a bad feeling from this guy.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starlight For This Post:

ClearWater (28th April 2022), Ewan (29th April 2022), Inversion (28th April 2022), O Donna (28th April 2022), Orph (28th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    I will never understand why how much money someone has represents success or any kind of achievement. Money doesn't directly correlate to being a good person or smart

Mexican drug cartel leaders are nasty and ignorant but they know the way to earn lots of money, the Russian and Italian mafia are just exactly the same. Are they worth of anything but contempt?

Why do you guys think money equals some kind of "he did good'?

Tesla did things that no one has been able to do now, and he died poor as hell

I don't care if he slept on the floor and/or he is the richest man of the world right now. It means nothing to me if he now has a nice couch

There are engineers working for him doing more work to actually deliver the products he sells that made him the richest person in the world, and you don't know their names

He is not building anything on his own right now, have you seen him with a soldering iron the past few years? Does he even know how to use one?

He's like Bill Gates in the end (he hires smart people so once he can't handle things the smart people will do it for him)

Nikola Tesla did not have employees, he had apprentices

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)

So true, my thoughts exactly.

I still agree with the sources that state he's part of a, let's say, certain blood line.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 28th April 2022 at 15:47.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Ewan (29th April 2022), Inversion (28th April 2022), Michel Leclerc (12th June 2023), O Donna (28th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,399 times in 1,630 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    By covering one eye they're advertising for their organization.

Link
    Quote There are three ancient mystery schools in Egypt. The Right Eye of Horus which is male and a straight line in the Fibonacci spiral. The Left Eye of Horus which is female and a curved line in the Fibonacci spiral. The next is The Third Eye or Child.
    I suspect Elon's acquisition of Twitter was a component he was obligated to acquire in a larger transhumanism agenda. In the future tweets may be transmitted directly into people's minds via Neuralink. Elon was mentioned on page 56 of James Rink's book Lone Wolf. He suggests he's working with groups called Neurocore & Monarch to develop the technology. femtotech in post #11

Quote What does the Neuralink chip do?

Neuralink is dedicated to developing a device that, once implanted in the human brain, would allow a computer to translate a person's thoughts into action—eventually allowing the individual to do anything we do today through typing, pressing buttons, or manipulating a mouse or joystick—by simply thinking about the
    Quote What is Twitter and how does it work?

Twitter is a service for friends, family, and coworkers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent messages. People post Tweets, which may contain photos, videos, links, and text. These messages are posted to your profile, sent to your followers, and are searchable on Twitter search.
    Last edited by Inversion; 28th April 2022 at 22:47.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ClearWater (29th April 2022), Ewan (29th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,071 times in 8,172 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

A bumpety for a video that has only had 2 thousand views (according to youtube) in 4 years, when it should be 2 million or more.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Harmony (13th June 2023), JohanB (20th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,071 times in 8,172 posts

Jessie Czebotar has a snippet about Musk as a young boy in her own life story.

They both took part in being used to read future events.

MP3 - 10 minutes
    Jessie Czebotar's life story_(Elon Musk and the Looking Glass project)
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (12th June 2023), Harmony (13th June 2023), Seeclearly (12th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,281 times in 1,656 posts

Elon Musk's Neuralink 'brain chips' cleared for 1st in-human trials

Brain implants developed by Elon Musk's company Neuralink have been approved for human testing. The safety of the devices previously came under scrutiny following reports of "botched surgeries" in animal test subjects.

Neuralink has been cleared to begin the first in-human trials of its brain implants and the surgical robot used to install them.

Elon Musk's brain-implant company Neuralink has been given clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to carry out its first trials in humans, according to news reports.

Neuralink aims to use its brain-computer interface (BCI) technology to restore movement in people with quadriplegia, meaning complete or partial paralysis of the arms, legs and trunk. Musk has also said that the brain implants could be used to restore sight in blind people.

Neurons, or nerve cells, communicate via electrical signals to coordinate our thoughts, feelings and behavior. Neuralink's implants, which have only been tested in animals, would theoretically work by interpreting these electrical signals and transmitting the decoded information to a computer via Bluetooth. In the case of helping to restore movement, for example, the computer would then analyze the incoming information and respond by sending signals back to the body, stimulating nerves and muscles to control movement.

The implant is inserted into a small hole in the skull created by a surgery-performing robot and the implant's electrodes are then embedded just a few millimeters into the cortex, the brain's outer layer. The procedure can be done in 30 minutes, without general anesthesia, Musk has claimed — although again, this has never been attempted in humans.

Neuralink is not the only company working on BCI technology. For example, in 2022 Synchron implanted its Stentrode system into its first human patient after gaining FDA clearance to begin in-human trials; the device is designed to let people with paralysis operate assistive technologies using only their thoughts. Synchron also aims to restore movement in severely paralyzed people, according to Forbes.

Musk once reportedly approached Synchron's founder about a potential deal. This approach came just months before a federal investigation into Neuralink was launched to look into potential violations of animal welfare and Neuralink staff raised complaints that the company's animal testing was being rushed, leading to unnecessary animal suffering and deaths, Reuters reported.

An animal rights group, the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM), filed a complaint in February 2022 that accused Neuralink of "botching surgeries." The group claimed that surgeons had used an unapproved glue on two occasions to fill the holes in the monkeys' skulls, which then leaked onto the animals' brains and ultimately killed them. Separately, based on a PCRM tip, the Department of Transportation is investigating whether Neuralink is taking the required precautions when transporting implants that have been removed from monkey brains.

Neuralink has killed an estimated 1,500 animals since 2018, including sheep, pigs and monkeys, Reuters reported. While it is unclear how many died due to complications with Neuralink's brain implants, Futurism reported that, in one Neuralink experiment involving 23 monkeys, five, or 21%, of the test subjects were euthanized due to device-related issues.

Neuralink's first attempt at gaining FDA approval in 2022 was rejected on safety grounds, according to an exclusive Reuters report. Musk, however, remains confident in the safety of Neuralink, claiming that he would be willing to implant the technology in his children's brains and even his own brain.

The upcoming in-human trials must prove the safety and efficacy of Neuralink's brain implants before they can become FDA-approved and widely available. Recruitment for clinical trials is not yet open, Neuralink wrote in a tweet.

https://www.sott.net/article/480896-...n-human-trials

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Harmony (13th June 2023), palehorse (13th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread