Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: What is Time?

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Default Re: What is Time?

I drew this somewhat makeshift sketch based off of Mattias De Stefanos description of the dimensions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4 Dimesnsions.png
Views:	33
Size:	351.7 KB
ID:	48850

It may interest some of you. I suppose if we were in 2D, we would only be able to perceive the opposite polarization. From that perspective, time would maybe be like just perceiving just all white that could change thru all the shades to its opposite black polarity. You wouldn't be able to perceive all shades of black and white at once, but over 'time' would be able to. Time is then the rate of morphing colors. There would be no going anywhere, just morphing colors. Like being inside is static torus/voxel that is all white, grey or black.

From 3D, you have another degree of freedom. Now, we can see all colors or polarities in our perception simultaneously. You can see a whole field of voxels/toruses. That 3rd dimension is like zooming outside that single torus to witness a field of toruses. Now, we have spatial perception. The morphing of each torus is like a 2D polarization shift from black to white (leaving out colors to keep it simple, a black and white reality).

We now have a clear view of objects in 'space', since it consists of those voxels and we can move around them to perceive any angle. But, we are limited and can not zoom into the nano/micro. From the 3rd dimension we are witnessing change (time) from moment to moment, but can not see full timelines.

In 2D we can only see one polarity at a time. In 3D we can see both polarities (contrast). In 4D, I imagine that its like zooming out , where you are looking at your body inside the 3D torus ('room' or field of view). Now when you look at torus voxels lined up, they represent each frame that makes up your life's timeline.

Now you are expanded beyond your body and life, thus your would realize that physical body is small and inside of your larger self that can see timelines.

In other words, if you create a matrix of toruses, you create a volume of space. but that volume is also a torus. Then you create a matrix of those toruses, and you get a bunch of timelines or possibilities. Paths that can be taken. Choose your own adventure. lol

thats the best i can do right now to explain it in words. I hope it kinda makes sense and isn't too far off from the reality.

As the CIA document says in my previous post. holographic reality requires an interaction between a static (female/magnetic toroidal field) and a movement (male/light-laser/transversal wave). The female is space and the male is time - think movement/change/morphing.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th May 2022), aoibhghaire (3rd May 2022), Casey Claar (1st May 2022), Ernie Nemeth (5th May 2022), Harmony (5th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd May 2022), Mashika (12th May 2022), Stephanie (8th May 2022), The KMan (4th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,977 times in 728 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Isn’t there an extra term for „future“ deja-vu?

And isn’t the crystallization of something potentially also a process that binds that (flowy?) something to a specific space and time?
    You were all given the explanation to all of this way back, *you were born knowing this* yet you chose to "ask" instead of "introspect" and then decided to *not* just bring up the obvious answers you already knew. That's why it is frustrating and idiotic most times, to look at this from a "human point of view", it's so dumb lol

It's more fun to spend years asking and revolving around the thing, than to figure it out already and stop playing around in the courtyard, isn't it?

I'm bothered, "don't touch me or talk to me, i'm a fool on the hill", right? lol
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan
    When people ask questions in a community like this, it's often not because they [just] want to explore possible answers. It's also because they want to connect with others, and in their own social circle they may not have many (or any!) people to talk with about esoteric subjects.

I know you understand this VERY well.

But we also have to be kind. That's far more important than understanding what 'time' may be. Casey is a new member here. We should welcome her and appreciate what she wants to share about her own thoughts and meditations.

And always remember, asking any question at all in public is an opening of vulnerability, an act of trust. I know you absolutely understand this too.
    I've just a moment here. My apologies.

I just want to assure everyone that I feel quite at home here ( I would not have joined otherwise ), and that I am well past the developmental stage of taking personally, what is said by another. We each reveal to one another only who we are. I see you, Mashika. I see you, Bill. You are both ( and all ) a delight.

Mashika has only repeated back to us what I myself have said, albeit in a whole other energetic, lol. I will quote myself for case in point:

"Just for reference, what I would put out here is that my main interest currently is direct experience and direct discovery. As well as dialogue with others actively going in for direct experience and discovery. Are there others present with active practices which stimulate curiosity, specifically relative to consciousness, space and time, reality and the way it works? I would love to hear where you are in your process. What I am mainly aiming at presently myself, is an understanding I can actively, in a very practical sense, radiate. This is why I am asking how your minds move around this question : what is time? It is a very tangible thing, when someone shares from their immediate experience. In this sense I am also attempting to connect with the specific group of people gathered here. I hope this makes sense. I am a bit brain tired from being on the computer all day."

AND

"I am asking not to hear what anyone knows, per se, but rather how your minds move.

It is a far more intimate thing, in a sense, as it is incomplete."

My father taught me something incredibly important before he passed. This being, that the quality of any learning institution is not measured by its teachers, but by its students. If the others in the classrooms are not focused, motivated and aimed at advancing, not much of anything happens, for anyone. I adore school ( ie: learning ) and will always be seriously aimed at this. Not just for myself, but for those all around me.

Now, lol. Back to the regularly scheduled talk.

Casey
    Last edited by Casey Claar; 1st May 2022 at 20:02.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th May 2022), aoibhghaire (1st May 2022), Bill Ryan (1st May 2022), ExomatrixTV (1st May 2022), Harmony (5th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd May 2022), Mashika (12th May 2022), Stephanie (8th May 2022), The KMan (4th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,289 times in 1,657 posts

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd May 2022), Casey Claar (2nd May 2022), Craig (12th May 2022), Ernie Nemeth (5th May 2022), Harmony (5th May 2022), Mashika (12th May 2022), Stephanie (8th May 2022), Sunny-side-up (3rd May 2022), The KMan (4th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

It all seems to be quite relative.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd May 2022), Casey Claar (2nd May 2022), Ernie Nemeth (5th May 2022), Harmony (5th May 2022), Mashika (12th May 2022), Stephanie (8th May 2022), The KMan (4th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

i think alot about this..could we recreate time? thought about testing the time..have retreat go offgrid lived in your own time...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd May 2022), Casey Claar (3rd May 2022), Harmony (5th May 2022), Mashika (12th May 2022), Stephanie (8th May 2022), The KMan (4th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think time is a hypothetical construct based on human limitations. I think that it is a created measure that enables life forms to be able to record events in their past. Although I believe the past present and future are all the same in the sense that it all life revolves around in an axis around the centrifuge which meets itself at the beginning creating a loop around the universe.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JoePiscapo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd May 2022), Casey Claar (3rd May 2022), Harmony (5th May 2022), Mashika (12th May 2022), scotslad (3rd May 2022), Stephanie (8th May 2022), Sunny-side-up (3rd May 2022), The KMan (4th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JoePiscapo (here)
    I think time is a hypothetical construct based on human limitations. I think that it is a created measure that enables life forms to be able to record events in their past. Although I believe the past present and future are all the same in the sense that it all life revolves around in an axis around the centrifuge which meets itself at the beginning creating a loop around the universe.
    Fascinating last sentence. I am seeing something new in my mind. ( thank you! ).

I am still here and absorbing from everyone. When there is more to actually come out and SAY that w a v e will bring me to the page ( where I will say it ).

Wind----love! Advaitans and hearing them speak, like breaths of fresh air. Thank you for sharing the video.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Harmony (5th May 2022), Mashika (12th May 2022), Stephanie (8th May 2022), The KMan (4th May 2022), Wind (5th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Hi, Casey. Here are some of my off-the-cuff responses to your question. Obviously it's a huge question in scope (if not infinitely big), in spite of sounding (and actually, at core, being) simple.

My first suggestion. I claim to know (and will gladly swear) that it's true that "the answer (to anything) is always already almost fully contained, or discoverable, in the question." Many famous mystics have made this statement, but let me expand on what I believe they roughly meant by it. Let's rephrase "The answer is already fully contained in the question" into the following statement: "If you manage to fully and rather totally understand , or explore, what the meaning of everything in the statement of the question is, in great enough intensity and detail, then the answer you were looking for will be in there somewhere already, in the (expanded) full meaning of what is the question really asking." So, then, my suggestion is that you can get a very deep and true answer to this question just by allowing your imagination plus your consciousness to run very wild and deep, but always into "seeing" further and further into the essence of time. Perhaps that could be done successfully by using the question as a koan or even a mantra for hours, spread over a week, say, or much longer.

My second suggestion would start with putting your attention on intensely living in the Now. It's eternal yet it's always fleeing from our grasp, and unpindownable. Many (in fact, most) of the most famous and greatest Zen masters of history (plus also some of what are considered by many the greatest ever Indian gurus too) were avidly committed to their discovery that "Time is (really) Being". I guess a more Western "translation" of what they exactly meant by that would be to say: "Time is (precisely the same thing as) God (the omnipotent)". I'll leave it to you to hopefully, perhaps, discover the truth of this through inner experience.

Next, I can't resist mentioning that I'd respectfully suggest a great way into understanding Time is through intensively exploring and understanding the experience of timelessness (of somehow being beyond all time), if you can somehow find a way to get part of you to consciously do it, or see what it is like, for long enough and profoundly enough.

I guess you could perhaps try to read the great philosopher Heidegger, who conceptually analyzes and explores what the Now means in greater detail and accuracy than anyone else ever (apart from Kierkegaard, perhaps). However, the translation of Heidegger's writings into English is horribly difficult to read, and anyway it's presented as all conceptual, head-stuff, and hence lacks the "fragrance" of the beauty of Consciousness (through which alone we can truly perceive Time in a complete way).

I guess there's also the great philosopher Merlau-Ponty. He claimed to have proved that time is more accurately described as "flowing" from the future to the past, and not from the past to the future. And actually I suggest he was very much right! He also uncovered certain links between Time and Consciousness that I think no-one else ever really identified. Very important, because Time isn't mechanical, in spite of how physicists often assume it to be.

I hope most of this makes sense. Then there's also the point that I've already mentioned in post #2865 in my thread on "The higher self and transcendent experience, including OBEs". This is that the philosopher Kant caused the biggest revolution in the history of philosophy by proving that, among many other things, Time and Space are in fact simply illusions created by the particular way the human brain is "wired", and by the fact that everyone else's brain is "wired" the same way.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th May 2022), Casey Claar (5th May 2022), Ernie Nemeth (5th May 2022), Harmony (5th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th May 2022), Mashika (12th May 2022), Stephanie (8th May 2022), Wind (5th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So good of you to take the time to share all this, TraineeHuman, yes every single word of it makes perfect sense. Have YOU ever taken yourself deeply into this question? <--( this is what I really want to hear - how you get moved ). I have, myself, yes. I have never found it, lol. By saying this I am not denying the very real experience one may have *of time. I am just saying that I cannot find it, as easily, for instance, as I can "space". Which is not nearly as illusory to me as time. It is an intriguing observance to experience. I've no doubt I will continue exploring. I am a lifelong meditator and quite avid OBEr. And more. I'm skilled at holding myself to the shift itself, not just the visual fields, and can experience, synchronously, multiple fields at once. Fascinating to no end. One day I AM going to make it back with the data on time.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th May 2022), Harmony (5th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th May 2022), Mashika (12th May 2022), Orph (5th May 2022), Stephanie (8th May 2022), TraineeHuman (5th May 2022), Wind (6th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    One day I AM going to make it back with the data on time.
    Casey, regarding your curiosity, how do you rate time, relative to other things worth understanding? Things like purpose and will and love etc.

Besides the rare sleeping dream, which epiphanies are only ever about getting along, my high points are all IBEs. I have no experience comparable to yours. My best days are when I turn troubling or sketchy thoughts “upward”, and ask “Your Will be done”. I feel that this way, and the structured hopes that go with it, connects me to a better vibration, and actually benefits the whole. What vibes do you get off the people you meet in OBE? :animated friendly smile:

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th May 2022), Casey Claar (5th May 2022), Harmony (5th May 2022), Mashika (12th May 2022), Stephanie (8th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    One day I AM going to make it back with the data on time.
    Casey, regarding your curiosity, how do you rate time, relative to other things worth understanding? Things like purpose and will and love etc.

Besides the rare sleeping dream, which epiphanies are only ever about getting along, my high points are all IBEs. I have no experience comparable to yours. My best days are when I turn troubling or sketchy thoughts “upward”, and ask “Your Will be done”. I feel that this way, and the structured hopes that go with it, connects me to a better vibration, and actually benefits the whole. What vibes do you get off the people you meet in OBE? :animated friendly smile:
    Hello, Johnny

Thank you for the question.

Understanding, itself, is what I feel I am most aimed at. The various 'components' of reality I am aiming to understand are secondary. I would likely lump the whole of these components in a category called "reality and the way it works." It is immensely important to me, there is nothing more important. Confusion is no longer an option. Because that confusion has the tendency of trickling into our IBEs, doesn't it....affecting the choices we make, and how we are moved. Would you agree that all experience is along a spectrum? We begin our experience where we do, and conclude it where we do, and between this is hopefully a period of growth. My own growth led me into experiences beyond the usual. These new experiences have brought up new questions.

It is an interesting thing, when an element of our more usual reality-experience, what seems a fundamental building block in the construction of how we live and design our days, begins behaving differently. Observing this difference in behavior simply leads one where it does. Does this have value? Is there a transfer value effect of the observation and where it leads that is of any benefit, beyond the individual to the world at large? ( and, if yes, what are its practical applications? ) It is one of the first questions the world began reflecting back to me when my more expanded experiences began. One of the very first questions I knew I had to get clear on.

This is what I looked within myself and found back then - and it remains valid still today.

I will cut and paste a section for those who do not like to click links.

"People sometimes ask me what relevance the out of body experience has on “real” life.. Everyday, practical, physical reality Earth-life. I understand why the question is asked, and it is a good question to ask. Notably because there is indeed relevance. Coming into the clear awareness of it and thereby helping to extend it increasingly further out into the populous of this level of reality I feel to be of very great, current day importance.

The OBE affects each one uniquely. It impacts each one’s personal awareness uniquely. I will share with you how my own personal awareness is being met with and what new experiences I am now grounding—-bringing through to [ the range of possibility in this particular ] physical reality Earth life. Realizing that while grounding the new experiences with more consistent awareness, while very much [ also ] alive and IN the body, possibility extends into probability.

What began happening with me as immediately as with my first OBE, with the returning of my awareness to a spectrum beyond the physical, is that rote memory, the program running within my awareness which allowed me to experience 3D-human life [only] was being turned off. It is not a program that can synch with multi-dimensional reality experience. Which requires instead what might be called a ‘present attention’ —-an undivided, unobstructed, steady flow of attention.

What transfer value effect does the event of this within the OBE have in the 3D Earth-field?.. Of what practical importance is it to the occupants of this level of reality? It is immense, in truth ( which is the purpose of me beginning with it ). To attempt an initial dive– In OBEs, with me there has been a life altering graduation of connectivity experienced between ‘subject’ and ‘object’. Between ‘myself’ and that which is collectively ‘everything else’.

Considering the visual field, the point being “me” in the field and the “totality” of the field ( which includes all occupants ), gradually has come to be experienced – literally seen within my visual field – as a singularity. With what other vision would I be able to be in two or more places in two or more dimensional fields at once; such as the case with the OBE—–my awareness, clearly alert within the physical body location ( lying there in the bed ) and simultaneously in this second location.

How does the new singularity–view affect the 3D field and my coming to meet it’s many occupants with it in tow?.. You may already be coming to see it—– a level of connectivity which is offering the awareness of there being no fundamental division between us—- very little experience of perceived separation and thus the openness / openING through which our discrete energies do flow into and through one another. Sharing—-unique expressions of love, compassion and understanding.

The data contained within the exchange informs us utterly. Giving probable and possible histories, current purpose/intents, desires, curiosities —all within an instant—-we [may] know one another. We may be more appropriate with one another. If within the process we do not shut down we may find that being in this way inherently makes us less dual, less apt to position ourself against one another—–less war–like. You are seeing it? —-It’s absolute importance.

Humanity, in my vision—-( to fast forward )—-is preparing in this way through individual representatives to re-enter a Larger awareness. A Galactic awareness. Reconnection within a Wider Scope of Reality with our Greater Relations, our patiently awaiting Star brothers and sisters. First we are upping ourselves. Setting down our hostility(ies). Ending the war– the era of ‘evolution through separation’ otherwise known as the ‘subject’ / ‘object’ illusion.

This is the big picture."

Internal processes fascinate me.

Life is utterly empty to me without them, a hollow shell of what is.

I could leave it at this, and just go on about my life, just as we all could leave anything where we do/choose. But this would leave an incredible mystery unexplored. The discoveries of which could be the markings of an extraordinary life.

We are all explorers. - exploring the way we are. Isn't it incredible?

The whole while, we are completing one another.

Casey
    Last edited by Casey Claar; 5th May 2022 at 16:31.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Harmony (6th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (5th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th May 2022), Mashika (12th May 2022), Orph (5th May 2022), Stephanie (8th May 2022), TraineeHuman (7th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

So good of you to take the time to share all this, TraineeHuman, yes every single word of it makes perfect sense. Have YOU ever taken yourself deeply into this question? <--( this is what I really want to hear - how you get moved ). I have, myself, yes. I have never found it, lol. By saying this I am not denying the very real experience one may have *of time. I am just saying that I cannot find it, as easily, for instance, as I can "space". Which is not nearly as illusory to me as time. It is an intriguing observance to experience. I've no doubt I will continue exploring. I am a lifelong meditator and quite avid OBEr. And more. I'm skilled at holding myself to the shift itself, not just the visual fields, and can experience, synchronously, multiple fields at once. Fascinating to no end. One day I AM going to make it back with the data on time.
    Well, everybody's different. Even if I could fully remember and completely describe what sort of spiritual experiences I've had with timelessness or Source, or why I had them, or my experiences with the infinite nature of Time as it then somehow relates to or reaches into (infinitely many) specific times, or else, instead, into the unlimited beyond, and how that all relates to the essence of the subjectivity of Consciousness, what good would it do you to try in some even vague way to replicate that, or discover something close to that because I apparently pointed you towards it? Time, with a big "T", always acts subjectively (with super Consciousness, Consciousness being totally what makes "I" different from "me"), in unlimited freedom. It's the very essence of the ultimate slippery piece of soap that you can never grasp or capture because it keeps your eyes closed too (because, for the purposes of this particular metaphor, somehow you can only get close to that piece of wet soap by your having just thoroughly lathered all your hair and eyelids with it).

For me, from early childhood to late adolescence there used to be something felt as the essence of real spiritual experience that was tied up with the real essence of "time" or of "eternity", though it wasn't until early adolescence that I could name what it was, or probably even conceptualize that it even had something to do with time or eternity. I spent my first four years living at a beachside suburb in Melbourne, with the main beach entrance some ten minutes walk further along our street. Back then the plants and trees were mostly growing wild. At that age, like most under fives, I could see lots of nature-spirits and talk to them by way of telepathic feelings plus with some thoughts. Nature-spirits are almost totally selfless. So, to me they seemed (and probably still seem) ever so much nicer and more caring than any humans, and hence, I believed, more trustworthy, despite some of their faces being extremely ugly by human standards. Ultra-ugly (except for the most senior ones, who usually seemed in astral form anyway)! For me back then, there were two different "races" of intelligent beings populating the world, and, as I say, these were by far the nicer and more ethical and much wiser and funnier. Also, once you get into (telepathic) communication with the nature-spirits, they work as hard as they can to raise the level of your consciousness, then to raise it further and further. They do that so quickly and lightly, and you get totally wrapped up in bliss (bliss being much the same thing as love but in its most intense form). (Plus, while you're away from them they try to and quite often do set up the best social and employment and accommodation opportunities for you.) And as I say, while you are there in touch with them (by their tree or whatever), they keep making you feel more and more blissful, so that your consciousness keeps rising very fast to much higher and higher levels of (higher) worlds.

Then, when I was fourteen I got into a habit of spending quite often hours on the weekend out in nature, in places where the spirits' positive energy felt particularly strong (which often coincided with the view being the most beautiful, or feeling the most peaceful). Somehow I vaguely remembered that when I had been an infant with nature-spirits, pondering the nature of time in a meditative way, rather like a koan, had seemed the best topic to accelerate their work, of uplifting my spirit on and on, while I had been with them in my four years by the beach. At fourteen and fifteen, my favourite question to contemplate to get the ball rolling with them when I was out in nature was to ponder what happened "before" the beginning of time, and what does "before" mean here? That worked extremely well for me, but I do have a wild imagination (probably at least partly as a result of mystical experiences regarding Time), plus somehow it seemed to help me slide into some "doorway" that I had already opened at a much earlier age, but hadn't had the words to describe it back then.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Casey Claar (7th May 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th May 2022), Mashika (12th May 2022), Orph (7th May 2022), Stephanie (8th May 2022), Wind (7th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote For me, from early childhood to late adolescence there used to be something felt as the essence of real spiritual experience that was tied up with the real essence of "time" or of "eternity", though it wasn't until early adolescence that I could name what it was, or probably even conceptualize that it even had something to do with time or eternity. I spent my first four years living at a beachside suburb in Melbourne, with the main beach entrance some ten minutes walk further along our street. Back then the plants and trees were mostly growing wild. At that age, like most under fives, I could see lots of nature-spirits and talk to them by way of telepathic feelings plus with some thoughts. Nature-spirits are almost totally selfless. So, to me they seemed (and probably still seem) ever so much nicer and more caring than any humans, and hence, I believed, more trustworthy, despite some of their faces being extremely ugly by human standards. Ultra-ugly (except for the most senior ones, who usually seemed in astral form anyway)! For me back then, there were two different "races" of intelligent beings populating the world, and, as I say, these were by far the nicer and more ethical and much wiser and funnier. Also, once you get into (telepathic) communication with the nature-spirits, they work as hard as they can to raise the level of your consciousness, then to raise it further and further. They do that so quickly and lightly, and you get totally wrapped up in bliss (bliss being much the same thing as love but in its most intense form). (Plus, while you're away from them they try to and quite often do set up the best social and employment and accommodation opportunities for you.) And as I say, while you are there in touch with them (by their tree or whatever), they keep making you feel more and more blissful, so that your consciousness keeps rising very fast to much higher and higher levels of (higher) worlds.
    It is always good to meet another who has been so in tune with the elemental realm. Where you spent your early childhood, and the experiences you had there sound not just lovely but, yes, all together too familiar. For me it was the desert, I was born in the Las Vegas desert. Back then, the 1960s, the desert was about there was. The city consisted of a small 'downtown' area, and was circled by two lone rings of homes. The rest, for as far as the eye could see, was desert. There wasn't a lot for children to do back then, aside from play in their yards ( which were mini deserts ) and go out into the much larger domain. We had the sun, the heat, which made it all too easy for the brainwaves to slip into and reside in the theta/alphas, the glorious BLUE and ever so surreal pastel skies and of course the desert floor, full of insects, lizards of every variety and other such things. And of course each other, the other children. Often it would be so hot, though, that the body was made immobile, and it was all that could be done to even catch the next breath. It is how I began to learn to ride the shift - more consciously - into additional realms of awareness. The elementals have, and remain to this day to be a grand part of this life experience.

Quote Then, when I was fourteen I got into a habit of spending quite often hours on the weekend out in nature, in places where the spirits' positive energy felt particularly strong (which often coincided with the view being the most beautiful, or feeling the most peaceful). Somehow I vaguely remembered that when I had been an infant with nature-spirits, pondering the nature of time in a meditative way, rather like a koan, had seemed the best topic to accelerate their work, of uplifting my spirit on and on, while I had been with them in my four years by the beach. At fourteen and fifteen, my favourite question to contemplate to get the ball rolling with them when I was out in nature was to ponder what happened "before" the beginning of time, and what does "before" mean here? That worked extremely well for me, but I do have a wild imagination (probably at least partly as a result of mystical experiences regarding Time), plus somehow it seemed to help me slide into some "doorway" that I had already opened at a much earlier age, but hadn't had the words to describe it back then.
    Wondering, pondering, being aware of what our question are - is precisely how expanded states are brought on. It is ridiculously easy once it is seen. Although it may not seem of any incredible relevance, this remains one of my most relevant personal discoveries to date. It is also precisely my method for any inquiry, including that of : "what is time?".

Quote Well, everybody's different. Even if I could fully remember and completely describe what sort of spiritual experiences I've had with timelessness or Source, or why I had them, or my experiences with the infinite nature of Time as it then somehow relates to or reaches into (infinitely many) specific times, or else, instead, into the unlimited beyond, and how that all relates to the essence of the subjectivity of Consciousness, what good would it do you to try in some even vague way to replicate that, or discover something close to that because I apparently pointed you towards it?
    Quite right, as you discovered in the paragraphs that followed, I am not looking for a guide, or for anyone to lead me to where I already always am - but rather company, camaraderie, fellow classmates. It is the torque, the difference in spin that can get our own spin back up to the desired speed. We can all approach things so differently, so uniquely. The sharing of this is not to get anyone to spinning in the same way as our own selves, but to get them spinning. It is clear you understand this.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Harmony (8th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th May 2022), Mashika (12th May 2022), Orph (7th May 2022), Stephanie (8th May 2022), TraineeHuman (8th May 2022), Wind (7th May 2022)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

I am currently stuck at the following thoughts,

we are all one, nothing can exist outside of that.

Time ceases to exist as you head up in dimensions

what does that mean? until i can sort that out i feel like i am stuck in a groundhog day scenario

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (12th May 2022), Mashika (12th May 2022)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Craig (here)

what does that mean? until i can sort that out i feel like i am stuck in a groundhog day scenario
    How do you know that about time? A famous prophet is said to have said that we are made in God’s image, which would imply that all our essential stuff is from Heaven. So there should be time there too. Not saying there aren’t different timing scales in different ‘situations’, but timing seems implied by order. Order is the foundational ‘dimension’.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Mashika (12th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Craig (here)

There is no left, there is no right, there is no up and there is no down

Until you understand that this is all about human understanding and not about 'how things are', you will always be trapped/stuck in someone else's understanding, the one that was given to you later on as soon as you became able to learn

"Head up in dimensions"? Up to where? or Down maybe?

Quote ime ceases to exist as you head up in dimensions

what does that mean?
    It's turtles all the way down...

Down to what? Nothing, it's a fallacy, meant to distract you from understanding there's no direction at all, it's only you, like the spoon. Is not the spoon that bends, it's you that bends
    Tired

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (12th May 2022), Snoweagle (13th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Purple turtles.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Mashika (12th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #58
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)

Purple turtles.
    That's the most accepted color yes

They even go and chose silverish emerald mixtures, but always under a purple background color. It's always purple all the way down

Tired

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (12th May 2022), Snoweagle (13th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3