1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Default David Icke at 70 - The Vindication

• David Icke at 70 - The Vindication:

The Vindication "First they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win" Here's the last VT in our series of four, released today in honour of David Icke's 70th birthday. In celebration of an amazing life in service to others. The message may not always have been convenient, but the the aim of it was always for the truth to set us free.

Happy Birthday To The Ickonic David Icke.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (2nd May 2022), Andre (1st May 2022), Anna70 (1st May 2022), aoibhghaire (1st May 2022), BAKONI (20th October 2022), bojancan (1st May 2022), Craig (1st May 2022), DaveToo (1st May 2022), David Trd1 (1st May 2022), Eric J (Viking) (1st May 2022), Franny (1st May 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), haroldsails (2nd June 2022), Heart to heart (2nd May 2022), Heart-2-Heart (1st May 2022), holcaul (2nd May 2022), Icare (4th July 2023), Inversion (1st May 2022), Ioneo (1st May 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), Le Chat (1st May 2022), Mari (1st May 2022), mizo (1st May 2022), muxfolder (6th November 2022), Ol' Roy (1st May 2022), Operator (3rd June 2022), Peace in Oz (14th July 2022), samsdice (1st May 2022), Siphonemis (1st May 2022), Stephanie (20th October 2022), syrwong (2nd May 2022), ulli (3rd June 2022), Vangelo (2nd June 2022), Vicus (1st May 2022), Violet3 (1st May 2022), wondering (1st May 2022), ZenBaller (1st May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,352 times in 349 posts

Default Re: David Icke at 70 - The Vindication

This man is literally a treasure. Picked up ''Tales from the timeloop'' back in 2003 with niave thinking it was a history book - well now! That was a shock and no mistake. A good shock that i will be forever thankful for....most thankful!

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Anna70 (1st May 2022), Craig (1st May 2022), ExomatrixTV (1st May 2022), Franny (1st May 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Inversion (1st May 2022), Maknocktomb (1st May 2022), Mari (1st May 2022), mizo (1st May 2022), Peace in Oz (14th July 2022), Stephanie (20th October 2022), Violet3 (1st May 2022), wondering (1st May 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

One of our most beloved Truthers!
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Chip (1st May 2022), ExomatrixTV (1st May 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Inversion (1st May 2022), Mari (1st May 2022), Matthew (20th October 2022), Peace in Oz (14th July 2022), Stephanie (20th October 2022), Violet3 (1st May 2022), wondering (1st May 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,357 times in 235 posts

Indeed, thanks John. Hopefully David will have many more birthdays. Amazing how he has kept going. I think the powers that be underestimated him and now can't stop him as he has such a large following.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Chip (1st May 2022), ExomatrixTV (1st May 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Inversion (1st May 2022), Mari (1st May 2022), Peace in Oz (14th July 2022), Stephanie (20th October 2022), wondering (1st May 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,169 times in 657 posts

Quote Posted by David Trd1 (here)
    This man is literally a treasure. Picked up ''Tales from the timeloop'' back in 2003 with niave thinking it was a history book - well now! That was a shock and no mistake. A good shock that i will be forever thankful for....most thankful!

I had the same reaction with his 'Robots Rebellion' all those years ago. My world changed from that moment...Great man .

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st May 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Inversion (1st May 2022), Patient (1st May 2022), Stephanie (20th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: David Icke at 70 - The Vindication

• The 'What Are You Doing Shuffle' - David Icke - [Epic Edit by Jay4Louise2]:

• David Icke Speech for 1000s at Bilderberg Protest 2013:

• Born as an Orginal - Most Die as a Copy - Alan Watts - David icke - Alex Collier:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (14th July 2022), Inversion (1st May 2022), Stephanie (20th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

While on Ayahuasca David Icke said "I am Love. I am everything and everything is me, I am infinite possibility."

There's a quote of that in this book: Google Books

Life, One Big Existential Crisis
    By Kerry Louise Stalker
    Last edited by Inversion; 1st May 2022 at 15:12.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Harmony (14th July 2022), Stephanie (4th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    While on Ayahuasca David Icke said "I am Love. I am everything and everything is me, I am infinite possibility."

There's a quote of that in this book: Google Books

Life, One Big Existential Crisis
    By Kerry Louise Stalker
    That was a quotation from this book: "Life, One Big Existential Crisis Kindle Edition" by Kerry Louise Stalker not David Icke's book ... to me everything is context ... I never assume that we have to go on what others "think" someone else said to what end or to what purpose or to what context ....

I do not need others to do the interpretations for me ... I rather go direct to the source and understand the phase where David was ... and why he said it. Much better than relying on others "interpretations".

Even if any quote from David Icke is 100% correct & exact, you still need to study why he said it, when he said it and where he said it ...
    • like:
    01. was it from a book David Icke wrote? ... or someone else's book?
    02. a lecture? ... or someone else's lecture!
    03. an interview?
    04. an article written by him or about him?
    05. someone who claims he heard him saying that? etc. etc.

What was surrounding that quote? ... What was said shortly before he made that quote and what was said after he made that quote? ... All of it is how I try to comprehend what the quote was all about and why made that quote to what end.

I remember in the past some people who were "quoting" me what "I suppose to have said" leaving very important details connected to my quote out! ... Thus judging me using incomplete (half) truths! ... Which happens more often than you think.

ps:

David Icke never ever denied the Holocaust, he only had some questions decades ago about certain claims that were made NOT implying “it never happened” but the Lamestream Media loves to misrepresent that what they attack. Then when repeated enough by other mainstream outlets people assume the (false) accusations are “correct” and build their whole premise / ideas / judgments / suggestions / intonations / “solutions” / etc. etc. on having totally UNCHECKED-UNCHALLENGED False Assumptions and anyone challenging their false rhetoric are called: “conspiracy crackpots” or “fascists” or “antisemitic” etc. etc. by default.

cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th November 2022 at 15:09.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (14th July 2022), Inversion (1st May 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), mab777 (6th May 2023), Matthew (2nd June 2022), Stephanie (4th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

context: twitter post

Quote Eric dunn
    @Ericdun19416783
    Just been to Macky Dees for a brekky and recieved this in my change,

is it legal tender?

<alt>

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (13th July 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), Stephanie (4th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

• "It's Getting REALLY Serious":

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Andre (14th July 2022), East Sun (14th July 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Inversion (13th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), Mari (14th July 2022), Stephanie (4th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Thanks

• This Will Bring Everything To An End - David Icke:

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), mojorissin (12th October 2023), Peace in Oz (21st October 2022), Stephanie (4th November 2022), Vicus (4th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

• Arrival of David Icke Make Some Authoritarians in the Netherlands 🇳🇱 Tremble:
    The municipality of Amsterdam 🇳🇱 calls the possible arrival of David Icke to a demonstration on Dam Square 'very undesirable' and asks the IND to investigate whether he can be refused entry to the country.

Icke will be one of the keynote speakers during the Together for the Netherlands 🇳🇱 demonstration on 6 November. According to the Amsterdam triangle, 'the dignity of the monument on Dam Square is at stake' if he speaks there.

The municipality claims that Icke has previously made 'anti-Semitic statements'. Local authorities should not interfere with the content of demonstrations.

The CIDI also wants Icke to be banned from the demonstration. The organization believes that 'this man should not be given a podium in our country, and certainly not there'.

• They are scared
    The intervention has been widely criticized. "This country. They cannot yet refuse an illegal immigrant. But Icke does,” writes journalist Joost Niemoller. Doctor Paul van Hoek adds: “They are sh*t-scared!”

“Baudet must be silenced and David Icke is not allowed to enter the sacred Dutch. How afraid are the liars and deluded people! Their assault on the truth is a battle they will lose,” said Robert Jensen.

Former Member of Parliament Gabrielle Popken tweeted: “In the Netherlands 🇳🇱, the elite are more afraid of someone's opinion and the spoken word than of asylum seekers and illegal immigrants who rape our children. Afraid of the truth. So you have a lot on your plate.”

• Too close to the truth
    Karla says: “To be honest, I had never heard of this man. But now that I see how he is portrayed in the media, I know right away that he is too close to the truth according to all our WEF puppets. Otherwise they would let him speak.”

The demonstration on Sunday 6 November 2022 is against the war, against the Rutte cabinet, against high energy bills, against the permanent corona law, against European digital identity, against the expropriation of farmers and against the European dictatorship.

Since the 1990s, Icke has claimed that humanity is secretly ruled by reptilians, a powerful group of alien reptiles that look like humans.

• dutch 🇳🇱 (+ Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th October 2022 at 13:04.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (3rd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), Peace in Oz (21st October 2022), ramus (20th October 2022), Stephanie (4th November 2022), Vicus (4th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

• David Icke Banned From EU Countries For 2 Years, Labeled As 'Terrorist': 'That's How Scared The Cult Is Of Him':

The Dutch cabinet containing 4 Pro WEF parties has decided that David Icke is not allowed to enter the Netherlands. The Briton would speak at a demonstration of the organization Samen voor Nederland on Dam Square in Amsterdam. The IND advised that Icke be refused entry after consultation with the police and the NCTV.

The demonstration on Dam Square is also prohibited. The organization, Samen voor Nederland, has gone to court. The summary proceedings about this will be submitted to the court in Amsterdam on Friday afternoon.

Among other things, Icke says that humanity is secretly ruled by alien reptiles who pretend to be humans. The demonstration on Sunday revolves around a whole series of issues: the war in Ukraine, the Rutte cabinet, the high energy bill, the permanent corona law, digital identity, the expropriation of farmers and the European dictatorship.
    • Fake News
    The media reported that the demonstration has been moved to Museumplein. According to the organization, this is fake news. In a press release, Samen voor Nederland wrote that the police and the municipality announced on Wednesday afternoon that the demonstration is prohibited.

After the announced counter-demonstration by the CIDI, among others, the Amsterdam triangle states that it cannot guarantee the safety of the demonstrators. The organization was then given the opportunity to move the demonstration to the Museumplein.
    • We want to go to the Dam
    “We do not have good memories of the police brutality on the Museumplein,” says Frank Ruesink, one of the contact persons for the municipality and the police. “The highest goal of Samen voor Nederland for Sunday, November 6, still stands proudly after this ban and that is a massive, dignified and safe peace demonstration for everyone.”

Michel Reijinga, who previously organized corona demonstrations in Amsterdam, adds: “We want to go to Dam Square. The municipality has told us that it is better for our safety to go to the Museumplein, but every demonstration of ours on Dam Square has gone perfectly so far. We are the victims of the fact that counter-demonstrations are announced and they are bowing to that.”
    • Letter
    Icke has just received a letter from the IND stating that he is not allowed to enter the Schengen area for two years. “David Icke has been banned from EU countries for two years. That's how scared the cult is of him," reads his Instagram page.

In the meantime, the cabinet is bringing 12 IS women to the Netherlands.
    • dutch 🇳🇱 (+ Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (4th November 2022), gini (3rd November 2022), Harmony (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), Stephanie (4th November 2022), Vicus (4th November 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Thanks

• David Icke banned from European Union countries for two years – that’s how TERRIFIED THE CULT IS OF HIM. This is the letter we just received from Netherlands immigration… (now translated into English) PLEASE SHARE EVERYWHERE YOU CAN.

English Translation:

Quote:

"Dear Mr Icke,

With this letter I inform you that you have been reported immediately in the Schengen Information System (SIS II) for a period of two years and you are not allowed to enter the Schengen area.

The reason for this alert concerns the following.

On October 31, 2022, the Amsterdam Police sent an information report dated that day from the Regional Information Organization (DRIO) to the IND.

The following conclusions and findings emerge from this report, among other things.
    Given the reactions from society, it is not inconceivable that the arrival of David Icke at the ‘Samen voor Nederland’ demonstration will lead to a disturbance of public order. Based on the media attention and the reactions from both sides, his arrival is the center of attention for both supporters and opponents.

In a livestream, the organizer spoke to Icke and stated that “I hope to see you on the sixt of November, no matter how. Digital or live.”. It can be concluded from this that the intention is to let Icke speak in any case. It is unclear whether the counter-protesters would be satisfied if he does not speak physically on Dam Square, but via a live stream. Given the tense relations, there remains a risk of confrontation between the demonstrators and the counter-protesters. As a result, a scenario, such as at the United We Stand Europe demonstration on July 24, 2021, where his digital presence does not lead to tension is not likely. Then little or no attention was paid to his presence in the run-up to, during and after the run.

It is conceivable that his physical presence may give rise to stronger reactions from the counter-demonstration. But that his physical absence could lead to feelings of discontent among the protesters who already have an anti-government sentiment.
    The British David Icke has been internationally known for years as a propagator of conspiracy theories. Among other things, he claims that the world is ruled by so-called reptiles, which are a group of powerful aliens that pretend to be humans. According to critics, the reptiles are a metaphor for a (partly Jewish) elite that forms an all-powerful secret world government and is active in all ranks of society. He claims that the Jews financed Hitler and that the Jews are responsible for organizing the 2008 financial crisis and the terrorist attacks on September 11.

The CIDI has responded to Icke’s planned arrival and has announced in the mainstream media that it finds it unacceptable that a stage is being given to Icke. As a result, three counter-demonstrations were registered with the municipality.
    The division within society is not only apparent from counter-reactions to the demonstration itself. For example, Icke’s reptile theory has recently been proclaimed several times by Forum for Democracy leader Thierry Baudet. In news reports, Icke is mentioned as ‘the man behind Baudet’s reptile theory’. Source NOS

In addition, conspiracy theories were spread by Baudet during the debate on Budget Day 2022, in which he reasons that Deputy Prime Minister Sigrid Kaag studied at a university where spies are recruited. In response to this, the debate was halted and the cabinet briefly left the House of Representatives. Source AD

These recent developments show that it can be concluded that the arrival of David Icke is not only relevant for public order within the municipality of Amsterdam. Providing Icke with a podium or not will have a greater or lesser effect on the polarization within Dutch society.

In a press release, Samen voor Nederland indicated that it still intends to let Icke speak. The organization indicates that Icke does not deny the Holocaust in an interview with Samen voor Nederland’. In that interview, organizer K. states “I hope to see you on the sixt of November, no matter how. Digital or live. The sixth of November we are going to be in Amsterdam”.

After it became known that David Icke would speak at the ‘Samen voor Nederland’ demonstration, it was visible on social media that left-wing activists wrote to Mayor Halsema, among others, to prevent his arrival. This happens more often, for example when a (extreme) right-wing speaker comes to Amsterdam.

In the past there have also been unannounced counter-demonstrations at ‘Samen voor Nederland’ demonstrations from left-wing activists. These counter-demonstrations received little or no attention in the mainstream media.

Compared to previous and recent editions of the ‘Samen voor Nederland’, there is much more media attention. This is mainly due to the arrival of David Icke as speaker. In addition to the usual activists, CIDI now also spoke out about his arrival. This differs from previous comparable counter-demonstrations.

In the run-up to the demonstration, it is visible online that there is a hardened relationship between the demonstrators and the counter-protesters. The counter-protesters want to disrupt Icke’s speech by means of a noise demonstration. There have been signals from the Amsterdam Jewish police network that the CIDI is receiving negative comments regarding its announcement to voice a counter-noise on 6 November. sympathizers would also have registered at the counter-demonstration to protect the counter-demonstration. Online statements that go further have also been observed. In a podcast with Lale Gül, an Ömer U. stated: Are there people who are a little confused. No sense in life anymore. Do some good for humanity and buy a weapon. Just kidding. I really like him dead, I have no problem saying it.

It is not inconceivable that left-organized persons would like to express their displeasure in a more provocative way. Such as throwing eggs or committing vandalism. However, there are currently no concrete signs for this.

The supporters of ‘Samen voor Nederland’ (Samen voor Nederland) reacted with shock to the hostile messages towards Icke. It is also visible online that there is a response to the counter-demonstration. The organization of ‘Samen voor Nederland’ has indicated online that it has bought whistles to make noise back. The organization stated online that “we’ll see who blows who away”.

This information report shows that you intend to participate physically or digitally in a demonstration in Amsterdam on November 6, 2022 and to address the demonstrators there. The information report also shows that the information about you known to the Police justifies the concern that your nomination in the Dutch context may cause tensions between population groups and thus disrupt public order and public peace.
    It should be noted that on the basis of the content of the aforementioned information message it can be judged that there are concrete indications that your arrival in the Netherlands poses a danger to public order and public peace. For this, reference is made to paragraph A2/12 of the Aliens Act Implementation Guidelines (Vc).

It is also considered that on the basis of this alert, residence in the Netherlands is not permitted and your free period as a third-country national who does not require a visa will lapse.

It turns out that you have been internationally known for years as a propagator of conspiracy theories. For example, you state that the world is ruled by so-called reptiles, which would be a group of powerful aliens pretending to be humans. According to critics, the reptiles are a metaphor for a (partly Jewish) elite that forms an all-powerful secret world government and is active in all ranks of society.

The 56th Terrorism Threat Assessment Netherlands of 21 April 2022 describes a movement in the Netherlands that is fed by uncompromising conspiracy theories in which prominent persons, administrators and officials are dehumanized and democratic principles are rejected. For example online, through descriptions such as “reptiles”, “blood-drinking pedophiles”, “enemies of freedom” and “defenders of the dictatorship”. This movement states that in the Netherlands there is a elite in power who carry through an oppressive agenda, which is at war and against which resistance is needed. The movement is characterized by deep hostility, fanaticism and fantasies of violent vigilance; the elite would ultimately have to answer to tribunals.

Conspiracy theories, anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial can harm the democratic constitutional state. On the one hand because the legitimacy of those in authority is undermined, on the other because national legislation and international treaties prohibit incitement to hatred.

You are cited in news reports as ‘the man behind Baudet’s reptile theory’ and your intended participation in the demonstration on November 6, 2022 also underlines this. Now that there is a direct connection between your theories and comparing politicians to lizards or other reptiles, prominent persons, administrators and officials are dehumanized and democratic principles are rejected. This undermines democratic principles and the legitimacy of authority. This increases risk in a climate where violence against or threats to politicians is increasing, such as the recent protests by farmers. There is reason to believe that propagating your ideas can incite more violence against politicians if they are no longer seen as people. It threatens the rule of law/democracy and the polity if this would impede politicians from doing their job.
    By granting you access to the Netherlands, you are given a platform to publicize your theories in person, which means that it can lead to a disturbance of public order or the commission of violence in the Netherlands, even if you do not explicitly call for this yourself.

In summary, it is considered that the information message from the Amsterdam Police shows that your participation in the demonstration has led to indignation among various organisations, including Jewish organizations and left-wing groups, and that several counter-demonstrations have been announced, whereby it is not inconceivable that your lead to a disturbance of public order. Reference is made to the tense relations between the demonstrators and the counter-protesters and the risk of a confrontation. Your physical presence may trigger stronger responses from the counter-demonstration. In the run-up to the demonstration, a hardened relationship is visible online through your announced participation, including even a call for gun violence against you.

It can be concluded that the information about you known to the Amsterdam Police justifies the concern that your nomination in the Dutch context may cause such great tensions between population groups, or will further escalate existing tensions, that public order and public peace will be compromised. be disrupted.

It has been considered in this case that the interests of public order and public safety to be protected must prevail over your interests, which are served by a (temporary) stay in the Netherlands. The importance the protection of public order and public tranquility takes precedence over the freedom you enjoy to express the freedom of expression.

For these reasons, it has been concluded that your presence here poses a current, real and sufficiently serious threat to a fundamental interest of society.

The information available does not show that the alert constitutes an unjustified infringement on your private or family life as referred to in Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR).

Nor has it become apparent that there are any special facts and circumstances on the basis of which the identification should be omitted or that the identification would lead to disproportionate consequences for you. It has also been taken into consideration that the alert will not hinder you from disseminating your lectures online and in that way making use of your freedom of expression.

If you do not agree with your alert, you can object to the alert or submit a request for the alert to be lifted.

When submitting an objection, you or your legal representative, your special authorized representative or your lawyer, if the latter declares to be specifically authorized to do so, can send a notice of objection addressed to the State Secretary to the PO box number stated in the letterhead, or to jet in the colophon mentioned e-mail address .

A motivated notice of objection must be submitted in writing within four weeks of the date today. It is advisable to enclose a copy of this letter with the notice of objection.
    Asylum & Protection Directorate

A&B The Hague Rijnstraat Team 1
    Date: Nov 3, 2022
    V number: 2921816989
    Clientnumber: K1-164944614383

It is important that, pursuant to Section 6:9 of the General Administrative Law Act, a notice of objection or appeal is submitted in good time if it is received before the end of the aforementioned four-week period, or if it is posted before the end of this period. delivered, provided that it is received no later than one week after the expiry of the term.

You can send a request to the IND to cancel an alert entered by the Netherlands by using the postal address in the letterhead. Within four weeks after such a request has been received, the IND will make a written decision on the request to cancel the alert.

Yours faithfully,

The State Secretary for Justice and Security, on behalf of the latter,
    This letter is produced in an automated process and therefore unsigned.
    Senior employee
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th November 2022 at 13:01.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (3rd November 2022), Harmony (4th November 2022), Inversion (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd November 2022), muxfolder (6th November 2022), Stephanie (4th November 2022), Vicus (4th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Methinks they doth protest too much...
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th May 2023), Harmony (4th November 2022), Inversion (4th November 2022), Stephanie (4th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Thanks

• What does David Icke think the 'Royals' are? | STREAMING NOW ON ICKONIC

On this very 'Royal' day, let's remind ourselves what 'they' really are... Remember this before singing 'God save the king'.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th May 2023 at 12:00.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (6th May 2023), mab777 (6th May 2023), Mari (3rd July 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th May 2023 at 16:47.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (6th May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (6th May 2023), Mari (3rd July 2023), Seeclearly (7th May 2023), Vangelo (6th May 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Thanks

• ROSE/ICKE 8: BANNED

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd July 2023 at 13:02.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (3rd July 2023), Heart to heart (4th July 2023), Mari (3rd July 2023), Yoda (3rd July 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,231 times in 226 posts

Love David Icke
    Heard him every time he was speaking on our island
    So glad I live on the Isle of Wight where his energies abound
    He came for lunch in my garden at The Grove to meet Margo Williams who said he had the most amazing aura in those young days.
    So courageous, a true knight with his sword of words always at the ready!

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th July 2023), Harmony (4th July 2023), lisalu (4th July 2023), Mari (4th July 2023), Peace in Oz (4th July 2023), Seeclearly (3rd July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (4th July 2023), Yoda (3rd July 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Thanks

• ☠️ The Imminent Extinction: 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦Humans on the Verge of Being Phased Out - David Icke:

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mari (4th July 2023), Yoda (4th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast