Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,208 times in 747 posts

Default Re: A close encounter

Quote Posted by ian33 (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I’m not sure that those “beings” said to have been seen exiting the lake aren’t just creatures that we are unaware of in mass, meaning they may have their origins here along side us.. I have never seen any exiting the lake but years ago did come across some tales of others having seen such things.

I believe many of those claims have been buried on the internet somehow as I no longer can find them.

The fact that the globes of light I saw seemed to radiate from within without lighting up the environment really fascinated me. I couldn’t help but be perplexed when noticing these bright balls lit up nothing!!! I’m still scratching my head on that detail
    ...that sounds like self effulgent astral/etheric light, which we all are capable of tuning into at times

This is indeed quite interesting, Dizi and Ian.

I remember reading a fascinating contribution about the broken-off beams of light projected by the craft or its occupants that attempted to speculate about the physics of it – written by one of the scientists belonging to the Société Belge d’Étude des Phénomènes Spaciaux (Belgian Society for the Study of the Spatal Phenomena, SOBEPS) –who "covered" scientifically and journalistically the "Belgian Ufo Wave" – scientists lecturing at the universities of Brussels and Namur, back in the 80s. (The history of the SOBEPS should be studied by Richard Dolan or somebody his equal.) Basically the idea was that they were not so much light beams (whose purpose it is to make things visible) as probing instruments consisting of a certain material that happened to be luminescent, or that we happened to see as being luminescent.

In a different context – but I have forgotten where – I read that the craft or their occupants in a way never leave their original physical environment (whether in a different dimension or universe, or still something else (and then, indeed Ian, we enter the astral and etheric)) so that our "seeing them/it as" light is the interface. As of, from their point of view, they have the capacity to activate such perception of ours, but not to change the “dark matter” of trees or our bodies into a screen for their light.

Interestingly, the angels who visit Gitta Mallasz and her friends during WWII in Budapest, all the while speaking through one of those friends "channeling" them, complain about the effort it takes to "come down" to us, the density of our world being almost impenetrable to them.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

mojo (4th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks

Just to add one thought, certainly articulated elsewhere already.

Often experiencers wonder at the way how the "craft" seems to be able to capture their brainwave message "what nice if they could get nearer" and oblige. There are people who have even structured and “socially engineered” this human emotion into a well-organised common endeavour bordering on a cult.

I have always thought that rationality dictates that if they are so advanced that they can "come" to us on the basis of thought reading at a distance they are certainly able to project this emotion into us from the start. Allowing us to sense or see them, to want our presence and then "really" approaching us would then all be part of their initiative. Thus, the "encounter" experience would be the consequence of what amounts to a vision.

But intuition whispers something similar. I have had strange early childhood recollections and recollections of “dreams” which may be of the Visitor kind, but which I do not want to explore through regression (for instance) because I “know” that, for me, artistic creation is the way I "elucidate" that. On the other hand, I have experienced in my 50s a life-changing experience of the visionary kind – and that was clearly “the Other’s” initiative. Quenching and being quenched.. and when time came back, I understood that it was my thirst.
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 4th June 2022 at 15:57.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Anu Raman (4th June 2022), Mercedes (5th June 2022), mojo (4th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

It's "Keloid mass" not celoid.. lol.. spelling..

After the lab returned the results, it was not cancerous.. it was an unusual keloid mass that kept growing, even after it was taken out of me. This somehow attached itself to my muscle in my chest, deep inside - which isn't normal for keloids to do this..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keloid

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Michel Leclerc (4th June 2022), mojo (4th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    Just to add one thought, certainly articulated elsewhere already.

Often experiencers wonder at the way how the "craft" seems to be able to capture their brainwave message "what nice if they could get nearer" and oblige. There are people who have even structured and “socially engineered” this human emotion into a well-organised common endeavour bordering on a cult.

I have always thought that rationality dictates that if they are so advanced that they can "come" to us on the basis of thought reading at a distance they are certainly able to project this emotion into us from the start. Allowing us to sense or see them, to feel that we want our presence and then "really" approaching us would then all be part of their initiative. Thus, the "encounter" experience would be the consequence of what amounts to a vision.

But intuition whispers something similar. I have had strange early childhood recollections and recollections of “dreams” which may be of the Visitor kind, but which I do not want to explore through regression (for instance) because I “know” that, for me, artistic creation is the way I "elucidate" that. On the other hand, I have experienced in my 50s a life-changing experience of the visionary kind – and that was clearly “the Other’s” initiative. Quenching and being quenched.. and when time came back, I understood that it was my thirst.
    Brainwave manipulation is called "Bending" - in which the grays use their masks to "Bend" or any species that uses this...whether if it's a mask, or a ship or whatever that is used into manipulating humans and animals.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Mercedes (5th June 2022), Michel Leclerc (4th June 2022), mojo (4th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)

(...)

Brainwave manipulation is called "Bending" - in which the grays use their masks to "Bend" or any species that uses this...whether if it's a mask, or a ship or whatever that is used into manipulating humans and animals.
    Maybe, Anu, but I am not so sure about the Grays’ reality either. "Bending” or ”manipulating” — who bends the Grays?

Although I sense that the visionary experience is initiated by the others.. our response is not entirely controlled by them, or it is only within the limits of this reality, and that means: in a timeframe, and at a place, somewhen and somewhere — but we ourselves live also outside of those timeframes and spots. We ourselves are inter-dimensional and trans-universal.

We are sitting near a brook. A little toad is climbing through the leaves of grass. We cautiously put the palm of our hand in its way. The toad ponders a little then climbs into our hand. It stays there because our flesh is surprisingly warm. Then it walks off our hand. We smile and continue our walk.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Casey Claar (4th June 2022), mojo (4th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,443 times in 5,646 posts

Op title says it all & for your review, filmed this in 2011 the height of activity from 2009 onward to 2017 my last footage it was perhaps their best display to the camera.

original raw footage, I had no idea what was ahead but fortunately the camera was ready.
    [COLOR="red"]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Michel Leclerc (5th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Thank You for sharing. I know it’s difficult… But you help many others with feeling empowered to share their own experiences when you do so. And it also helps to give us a better understanding of what it is that they are doing with humans!!! This is important stuff!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

mojo (4th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

Bumping this thread with this which I am just watching. When a person has liminal experience...Spiritually transformative experience, one is often more inclined to be a mystic. Can you imagine if we lived in a world of true mystics? I imagine we all have an simultaneous encounter and it blows the mind of man. We become real to ourselves. The wetiko spirit is transcended. I imagine this every time I can. To me it is most beautiful. Deep mystery is so beautiful.

Witness of Another World (FULL MOVIE) True Story, UFO, UAP, Alien Contact, True Story, Argentina

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (6th February 2024), Heart to heart (6th February 2024), mojo (6th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2