+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lucid Dreaming...

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

Default Lucid Dreaming...

in the morning had wierd lucid dreaming encounter this Kid look right into my face which f'n scared the **** out me because so f'n real...it's like you there. i tried to ask who he is but cant get the word out of my mouth but once calm down able to talk asked more questions...my mind got stuck so only able to ask what ever on my mind. Ask him what year is this and he said year 5000 BC, i looked outside saw city view buildings like a Dome House(half circle house). did ask him who's the current president and he said doesn't have president...tried to ask him more but my mind went blank.

I always have these lucid dreaming walked around seeing people or meet somebody what you can say is alternative Universe. if you have any suggestion for the question for next encounter so please do.

One time had encounter with this beings look like a joker..he's not benevolent keep talking about bad human are, i respond by saying human never had that chance to be like others and told him to F off because of negative energy.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 4th May 2022 at 07:01.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Casey Claar (4th May 2022), Harmony (15th May 2022), Journeyman (10th May 2022), Maybee (4th May 2022), O Donna (4th May 2022), Orph (4th May 2022), Patient (4th May 2022), Reinhard (4th May 2022), selinam (4th May 2022), Spiral (4th May 2022), Stardad (15th May 2022), The KMan (5th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: Lucid Dreaming...

I understand what you mean about alternate universe thing.

I just awoke from a dream an hour ago that was so real that that was my reality. When I woke up I was confused at first but then relieved as I realized it was a dream.

There are more threads about dreams being posted - is something affecting us more than usual? Is it just the stress of our current situation that is making this happen?

I wish I knew.

My dream was so real - so real - and I was just a kid, lost and abandoned by my parents and trying to make sense of it as I frantically was trying to figure out what I was going to do. There is so much more to this dream - if I came upon the seaside neighbourhood in real life I would recognize it.

It was so real, stressful, heart-breaking, I don't ever want to dream like that again. Right now, I don't want to ever sleep again.

WTF is going on, because this does not feel right at all. My heart is still racing.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

mizo (10th May 2022), O Donna (4th May 2022), Orph (4th May 2022), Reinhard (4th May 2022), Spiral (4th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

watching Dr strange 2 hours ago and thinking is it freaking disclosure in film? talking about universe but that's for another topic about disclosure in films....talked about when you in dream state about you do something means you seeing version of yourself in alternative universe...for instance you dreaming walking to a bar but what you seeing is that version of you in alternative universe walked to the bar.

wondering about this whole lucid dream thing seems so freaking real...you can feel it.few of times i talked to people in dream state and throw my email out there see if anyone communicate, i gonna ask their email address next time.

not only sleeping also meditation...some times i have clear vision like car park which scared the crap out of me.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 4th May 2022 at 13:45.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

mizo (10th May 2022), O Donna (4th May 2022), Patient (4th May 2022), Reinhard (4th May 2022), The KMan (5th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

I do wonder if something is causing this, my "dreams" have gotten decidedly weirder recently too, much weirder.

The other night I was someone else in a "dream", normally I'm "me", regardless of how crazy the astral experience. Also things that feature in said "dreams" are from my life & experiences.

In the dream in which I was someone else it seemed super real, only I was of another race living in what I can only presume was a version of the US. In the dream the vehicle I had was extremely familiar, like I'd owned it for years (yet most US vehicles are rare in Europe & I've never owned one) . The friend that was with me felt like someone I'd known my entire life, closer than a brother.

I felt like I was "me" yet I wasn't me at all, the only thing in common to my usual dreams was UFOs.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (10th May 2022), Ankle Biter (10th May 2022), O Donna (5th May 2022), Patient (4th May 2022), The KMan (5th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I also had a migraine headache today which is just calming down.

Probably only the third or fourth migraine I have ever had.

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

i'm amazing what movie Dr Strange 2 point out about dreams...it mention DreamWalk which basically " Dreamwalking is when a person inhabits an alternate version of themselves in another universe", i don't know if disclosure or whatever but i can feel what exactly they talking about or even experience it...in dream state i'm at school had discussion about materialistic, can't remember but one thing give me chill he saying along the line of go and looked around you those people who have big egos live in big buildings but for people like us prefer to people live in a tropical house( https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/me...se.jpg)...long story short saying alot of it is a waste and unhappiness. I had a walked around and find alot of large buildings and houses feel very negative...

can't exactly remember the discussion but when i woke up feel wtf is that? have full conscious of whole discussion and sight seeing...feel amazing experience what that guy have said.

i don't know but this whole freaking Dream thing is phenomenal...sometimes can be scary what happen if get stuck in a dream? few times you don't want to have Lucid Dream or dreamwalk just want go back to sleep but can't, have fully consciousness as if you awake. One test that i always do to know i'm in dream state or now is have my arms blocking my eyes...if i'm able to see through then i'm in dream state.

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    I do wonder if something is causing this, my "dreams" have gotten decidedly weirder recently too, much weirder.

The other night I was someone else in a "dream", normally I'm "me", regardless of how crazy the astral experience. Also things that feature in said "dreams" are from my life & experiences.

In the dream in which I was someone else it seemed super real, only I was of another race living in what I can only presume was a version of the US. In the dream the vehicle I had was extremely familiar, like I'd owned it for years (yet most US vehicles are rare in Europe & I've never owned one) . The friend that was with me felt like someone I'd known my entire life, closer than a brother.

I felt like I was "me" yet I wasn't me at all, the only thing in common to my usual dreams was UFOs.
    This clip is 15 minutes, audio only. It's from a podcast I think, I found it via a YT creator called Howdie Mickoski. It's a story told at second hand about a prisoner in an American prison that claims to live a second life whilst asleep, a life in a world that is slightly different to our own. It's an interesting story and worth a listen I think...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (11th May 2022), apokalypse (15th May 2022), Casey Claar (15th May 2022), Spiral (10th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

This clip is 15 minutes, audio only. It's from a podcast I think, I found it via a YT creator called Howdie Mickoski. It's a story told at second hand about a prisoner in an American prison that claims to live a second life whilst asleep, a life in a world that is slightly different to our own. It's an interesting story and worth a listen I think...

I have also experienced this, but on a much shorter scale. There are 2 places that I return to at times. Only one I would say is more like what is discussed here as it is a house and area (or planet?) with people that I recognize and return to. Maybe 4 or 5 times a year in my dreams - but when it happens, I am so happy to return and I am greeted like I have been away for a long time.

I specifically recall one night when this occurred, it felt like I had spent an entire day and early evening in this other place. When I woke up I was tired like I had not slept much.

The other is a negative influence, but the house is the same house each dream although it is a bit different each time.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ankle Biter (11th May 2022), Journeyman (10th May 2022), Spiral (10th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i'll say this. there's a societal control reason they actively go against any community sharing about their dreams... global dream sharing kills their control (as we are not material beings, but spiritual beings having a material experience). sounds far fetched, but our dreams are more in sync with true reality versus this false created "narrative" or whatever they have everyone on. kind of why the ones outside the matrix aren't online telling you guys anything... also exactly why i dont post here ever. i have yet to see a forum not co-opted in some form or the owner not already compromised... real info is never on these sadly, and if it is... mostly the owner goes bonkers. i implore anyone to start a dream group that's public. share and create community beyond the internet (this they do not want). they want you on forums lost into the false electric ether. good luck all. "the storm" is here and it's not what you think.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to c0di For This Post:

Ankle Biter (11th May 2022), Journeyman (10th May 2022), Spiral (10th May 2022), wegge (10th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

I have also experienced this, but on a much shorter scale. There are 2 places that I return to at times. Only one I would say is more like what is discussed here as it is a house and area (or planet?) with people that I recognize and return to. Maybe 4 or 5 times a year in my dreams - but when it happens, I am so happy to return and I am greeted like I have been away for a long time.

I specifically recall one night when this occurred, it felt like I had spent an entire day and early evening in this other place. When I woke up I was tired like I had not slept much.

The other is a negative influence, but the house is the same house each dream although it is a bit different each time.
    story on audio might not true but i do think people out there have that experience is true and thinking about it is freaking scary...in my state of lucid dreams just as real as of right now in current world we live in have consciousness, i tried and wish to get back to the state of dream that i lived in but can't which kind of pissed me off.

just listen to it and give me chills...i don't know how the world able to handle multi realities...
    Last edited by apokalypse; 15th May 2022 at 09:12.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Spiral (15th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hi all!

Interesting topic apokalypse!

In my definition of that term, lucid dreaming can happen in any state, wether you are dreaming, meditating or are in the conscious state! In my experience, I have had lucid dreams while meditating and also while being fully conscious. The later is very spectacular! You are literally suddenly thrown in a situation which is usually emotionally charged without your usual bearings! You are groping for reference points! The clarity is incredible!

In a particular case, it was prophetic since I lived the exact same situation 6 months later!

Just my 2 cents worth,

+ Reply to Thread