+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wifi Devices Burning My Eyelids

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,497 times in 5,708 posts

Default Wifi Devices Burning My Eyelids

Almost everyone can relate to eye stinging after being on a wifi device for a length of time.

But what about stinging eye lids?

I'm nearly positive that my phone and laptop are making my eye lids sting. And it's leaving irritated red spots as well.

Anyone else experience this? Is it radiation that does this?

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Agape (6th May 2022), Alecs (5th May 2022), avid (5th May 2022), Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), DNA (6th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (5th May 2022), gini (5th May 2022), Harmony (5th May 2022), ian33 (5th May 2022), Inversion (5th May 2022), justntime2learn (6th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Nasu (5th May 2022), O Donna (5th May 2022), onawah (5th May 2022), Peace in Oz (5th May 2022), RunningDeer (5th May 2022), Tintin (5th May 2022), TomKat (5th May 2022), Wind (6th May 2022), wondering (5th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,985 times in 2,646 posts

Default Re: Wifi Devices Burning My Eyelids

Hey Mike,

I have reactions to using computers and phones. I have found it isn't so severe if you don't actually touch your phone or computer or tablet.

I try and use the speaker on my phone while having it sit a bit away from me, but if your in a public placee that may not be a good idea Also I don't ever have a laptop or tablet resting on my lap etc. as I feel a terrible burning and pain sensation after a few minutes. Phones leave a sensation down my face that isn't pleasant for about 20 minutes after being on for more than a couple of minutes. Maybe each person has their own personal reaction?

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Agape (6th May 2022), Alecs (5th May 2022), Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (5th May 2022), Inversion (5th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Mike (5th May 2022), Nasu (5th May 2022), O Donna (5th May 2022), onawah (5th May 2022), Peace in Oz (5th May 2022), RunningDeer (5th May 2022), Tintin (5th May 2022), wondering (5th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,306 times in 467 posts

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/ERICKHILL...l%2C156&sr=1-8
    ..i got one of these and discovered that the high emf reading is above the keyboard especially right hand side
    ..i dont have any mobile device..i use landline wired to laptop so no wi fi

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Alecs (5th May 2022), Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th May 2022), Harmony (5th May 2022), Inversion (5th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Mike (5th May 2022), Nasu (5th May 2022), O Donna (5th May 2022), onawah (5th May 2022), RunningDeer (5th May 2022), wondering (6th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Anyone else experience this? Is it radiation that does this?
    I hadn’t made the connection to technology. My eyelids itch and then create sore spots. I thought it was allergy related. In addition, for the last week or so my eyesight is blurry. I thought some of it is because of spring pollens, that’s only part of it because it’ll flare up in the winter.

I treat it as if it’s a antimicrobial problem. I wash around my eyes two to three times a day with Johnson's hypoallergenic and tear-free baby shampoo and then spray colloidal silver in case it’s bacteria or fungal related.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th May 2022 at 00:06.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (5th May 2022), avid (5th May 2022), Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), DNA (6th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th May 2022), gini (5th May 2022), Harmony (5th May 2022), Inversion (5th May 2022), Ivanhoe (6th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Mike (5th May 2022), mojo (5th May 2022), Nasu (5th May 2022), O Donna (5th May 2022), onawah (5th May 2022), wondering (6th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,306 times in 467 posts

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

avid (5th May 2022), Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Inversion (6th May 2022), Ioneo (6th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Mike (5th May 2022), mojo (5th May 2022), onawah (5th May 2022), RunningDeer (5th May 2022), Trisher (5th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Electromagnetic field induced biological effects in humans
    Abstract - (divided into paragraphic for easy reading)
    Exposure to artificial radio frequency electromagnetic fields (EMFs) has increased significantly in recent decades. Therefore, there is a growing scientific and social interest in its influence on health, even upon exposure significantly below the applicable standards.

The intensity of electromagnetic radiation in human environment is increasing and currently reaches astronomical levels that had never before experienced on our planet.

The most influential process of EMF impact on living organisms, is its direct tissue penetration. The current established standards of exposure to EMFs in Poland and in the rest of the world are based on the thermal effect. It is well known that weak EMF could cause all sorts of dramatic non-thermal effects in body cells, tissues and organs.

The observed symptoms are hardly to assign to other environmental factors occurring simultaneously in the human environment. Although, there are still ongoing discussions on non-thermal effects of EMF influence, on May 31, 2011--International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)--Agenda of World Health Organization (WHO) has classified radio electromagnetic fields, to a category 2B as potentially carcinogenic.

Electromagnetic fields can be dangerous not only because of the risk of cancer, but also other health problems, including electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS). Electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) is a phenomenon characterized by the appearance of symptoms after exposure of people to electromagnetic fields, generated by EHS is characterized as a syndrome with a broad spectrum of non-specific multiple organ symptoms including both acute and chronic inflammatory processes located mainly in the skin and nervous systems, as well as in respiratory, cardiovascular systems, and musculoskeletal system.

WHO does not consider the EHS as a disease-- defined on the basis of medical diagnosis and symptoms associated with any known syndrome. The symptoms may be associated with a single source of EMF or be derived from a combination of many sources. Reported symptoms associated with electromagnetic fields are characterized by the overlapping effect with other individuals with these symptoms exhibited a broad spectrum of clinical manifestations, related to exposure to a single or multiple sources of EMF.

The phenomenon of electromagnetic hypersensitivity in the form of dermatological disease is associated with mastocytosis. The biopsies taken from skin lesions of patients with EHS indicated on infiltration of the skin layers of the epidermis with mastocytes and their degranulation, as well as on release anaphylactic reaction mediators such as histamine, chymase and tryptase.

The number of people suffering from EHS in the world is growing describing themselves as severely dysfunctional, showing multi organ non-specific symptoms upon exposure to low doses of electromagnetic radiation, often associated with hypersensitivity to many chemical agents (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity-MCS) and/or other environmental intolerances (Sensitivity Related Illness-SRI).

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), DeDukshyn (5th May 2022), DNA (6th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th May 2022), gini (5th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Inversion (6th May 2022), Ioneo (6th May 2022), Ivanhoe (6th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Mike (5th May 2022), mojo (5th May 2022), Nasu (5th May 2022), O Donna (5th May 2022), onawah (5th May 2022), wondering (6th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

just a suggestion. try grounding your devices. i.e. to a ground rod outside, not via the in wall plug.

this means: using a wire to the chassis/form that is conductive and running it to the ground rod. see if you can isolate the issue.

other suggestion. at minimum turn your wifi off at night while you sleep.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to c0di For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Inversion (6th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Mike (5th May 2022), mojo (5th May 2022), Nasu (5th May 2022), onawah (5th May 2022), RunningDeer (5th May 2022), wondering (6th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,455 times in 8,541 posts

I got a problem in my left eye - like Paula, I just assume its a low grade fungal or bacterial infection, leftover from a sinus infection behind that eye I had many years ago ... I just noticed my Wi-fi dongle is on the left side of my computer station.

I wonder if an orgone generator would be of any help? I have heard some pretty grand claims about what they can do, but I do believe if made properly they can create a light electromagnetic field through the piezoelectric mechanism of the resin putting constant pressure on the crystals and metals contained within, which causes them to generate electricity and thus an electromagnetic field. That said, I don't know if such a field would be strong enough or effective to counter other forms of energy ... its all pretty theoretical (but lightly based in known scientific properties of piezoelectric materials), but I imagine someone may have done some testing on this somewhere on the internet.

I get burning sensations in my eyes commonly, and have for many many years ... I thought I noticed it first happening after the ugly 4G towers went up sneakily around the city. Now that I'm mostly in the "country" I don't notice it as much.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), DNA (6th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Inversion (6th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Mike (5th May 2022), mojo (5th May 2022), O Donna (5th May 2022), onawah (5th May 2022), RunningDeer (5th May 2022), wondering (6th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Electromagnetic field induced biological effects in humans
    Abstract - (divided into paragraphic for easy reading)
    Exposure to artificial radio frequency electromagnetic fields (EMFs) has increased significantly in recent decades. Therefore, there is a growing scientific and social interest in its influence on health, even upon exposure significantly below the applicable standards.

The intensity of electromagnetic radiation in human environment is increasing and currently reaches astronomical levels that had never before experienced on our planet.

The most influential process of EMF impact on living organisms, is its direct tissue penetration. The current established standards of exposure to EMFs in Poland and in the rest of the world are based on the thermal effect. It is well known that weak EMF could cause all sorts of dramatic non-thermal effects in body cells, tissues and organs.

The observed symptoms are hardly to assign to other environmental factors occurring simultaneously in the human environment. Although, there are still ongoing discussions on non-thermal effects of EMF influence, on May 31, 2011--International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)--Agenda of World Health Organization (WHO) has classified radio electromagnetic fields, to a category 2B as potentially carcinogenic.

Electromagnetic fields can be dangerous not only because of the risk of cancer, but also other health problems, including electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS). Electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) is a phenomenon characterized by the appearance of symptoms after exposure of people to electromagnetic fields, generated by EHS is characterized as a syndrome with a broad spectrum of non-specific multiple organ symptoms including both acute and chronic inflammatory processes located mainly in the skin and nervous systems, as well as in respiratory, cardiovascular systems, and musculoskeletal system.

WHO does not consider the EHS as a disease-- defined on the basis of medical diagnosis and symptoms associated with any known syndrome. The symptoms may be associated with a single source of EMF or be derived from a combination of many sources. Reported symptoms associated with electromagnetic fields are characterized by the overlapping effect with other individuals with these symptoms exhibited a broad spectrum of clinical manifestations, related to exposure to a single or multiple sources of EMF.

The phenomenon of electromagnetic hypersensitivity in the form of dermatological disease is associated with mastocytosis. The biopsies taken from skin lesions of patients with EHS indicated on infiltration of the skin layers of the epidermis with mastocytes and their degranulation, as well as on release anaphylactic reaction mediators such as histamine, chymase and tryptase.

The number of people suffering from EHS in the world is growing describing themselves as severely dysfunctional, showing multi organ non-specific symptoms upon exposure to low doses of electromagnetic radiation, often associated with hypersensitivity to many chemical agents (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity-MCS) and/or other environmental intolerances (Sensitivity Related Illness-SRI).

This is me!

Excessive Wifi device usage cripples me in all sorts of ways. I've documented that here quite a bit. But the eyelid thing is something sort of new.

Thanks all for the input.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), DeDukshyn (5th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), ian33 (6th May 2022), Inversion (6th May 2022), Ioneo (6th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), mojo (5th May 2022), O Donna (5th May 2022), onawah (5th May 2022), RunningDeer (5th May 2022), wondering (6th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

For lots of info about emfs, wifi, 5G, etc, go to: https://www.electricsense.com/emf-scientific-research/
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (6th May 2022), Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), DNA (6th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), ian33 (6th May 2022), Inversion (6th May 2022), Ioneo (6th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Mike (6th May 2022), RunningDeer (6th May 2022), Wind (6th May 2022), wondering (6th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Sometimes I've wondered if some of my issues such as skin rashes and eruptions stem from harmful electromagnetic fields. Certainly I can at least during certain times feel the electricity flowing through my body too when I touch some electrical devices, including computer mouse or my cellphone. Then again I am very energy sensitive and even to this date I've struggled to fully ground myself at times. Also in the recent past year or two they've put those 5G towers everywhere here on the rooftops so it seems like it's virtually impossible to escape all those wireless signals no matter what you do. Unless you're living off grid and for most of that just isn't an option. I hope they don't affect our health too much, but it does raise many questions.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

9ideon (11th May 2022), Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), DeDukshyn (6th May 2022), DNA (6th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), ian33 (6th May 2022), Inversion (6th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Mike (6th May 2022), Peace in Oz (6th May 2022), RunningDeer (6th May 2022), wondering (6th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

Definitely yes , it goes by hours of overuse. The combination of sunny hot days and looking to the screen of any sorts is especially dangerous because we have to hold our eyes opened and in certain position ( in order to be able to read, write or watch movies) and that particular area of an eye gets bombarded by both UV, and whole spectrum of EM radiation so many people develop high intra ocular pressure, chronic conjunctivitis and countless other ( sometimes unusual) symptoms of ophthalmological problems.

If the condition is lasting, it helps to apply eye cream or serum on the eye lids and around your eyes as often as possible and limit screen usage to half an hour maximally an hour if the condition turns rather acute.
    Also limit yourself to watching only one movie a day/week/month if possible.

Sounds a bit strict for some of today’s TV and internet watchers but there is really no better way with it at the end, Polaroids help a bit, screen dimmers don’t change the factual exposure a lot, it’s all more less for the effect ( if you ever suspected that) and ultimately : if you ever have the choice between watching five movies a day or losing your precious eye sight choose wisely.

Eyes can also pain a lot if hurt and eye surgeries hurt quite a bit too but do not fix everything.

🌟

On the top of that 🙏😀🌟 perform some eye exercises like fast blinking for few minutes and rolling eye balls around every now and then and practice Shambhavi Mudra , that is closing your eyes and turning your gaze upwards and inwards , focusing on your inner Eye.

For more advanced internet users: slowly and casually, no matter how long it may take, move focus from “internet mind and memory” back to your own “mind and memory” while simultaneously reducing the time needed to look at the screen.
    Le-learn to keep important information items in your actual long term memory including shortcuts to further information/links stored in internet libraries.

Thus also increase the efficiency once working actively at computer screen and keep solving the rest of information in your mind, away from computer.

Ask your device for advice only when in emergency or when the information is required.

At most other times, exercise your memory access, locate own space coordinates, ask real people for help when needed or possible.

Paradoxically enough: once your intraocular pressure and possible state of inflammation decreases and eye sight rebounds to normal,
    your eyes will stop feeling like “bouncing out” your eye balls
    and they won’t be “attracted” to the screen afterwards.

Eye and the screen develop mirror like relationship in long term use that flatten the lense among else but since we are forward oriented/active screen users we force them to perform differently and overtime.

It’s not physiological for our eyes to require the screen at all times but the lighted screen serves as an eye trap and stimulus among else.
    It actually helps some people whose sight has weakened to use lighted screens for reading and else
    and vice versa. Those hooked to their screens for long time may loose their eyes if unable to detach completely from the “TV”.

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 6th May 2022 at 08:49.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), DeDukshyn (6th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Mike (6th May 2022), RunningDeer (6th May 2022), wondering (6th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

White/Blue vs Yellow light probably also has something to do with it

Most modern Tvs, laptops, phones etc have White/blue light and then there are sometimes settings for turn yellow light on at certain hours, like in "night or sleep time" mode

White/Blue light is bad for the eyes
    https://www.autonomous.ai/ourblog/wh...hich-is-better
    Tired

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

9ideon (11th May 2022), Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), DeDukshyn (6th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), ian33 (6th May 2022), Ivanhoe (6th May 2022), Mike (6th May 2022), RunningDeer (6th May 2022), wondering (6th May 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,377 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    White/Blue vs Yellow light probably also has something to do with it

Most modern Tvs, laptops, phones etc have White/blue light and then there are sometimes settings for turn yellow light on at certain hours, like in "night or sleep time" mode

White/Blue light is bad for the eyes
    https://www.autonomous.ai/ourblog/wh...hich-is-better
    Yep. These may help — if this is what the problem really is! Plastic blue-blocking glasses are very cheap, and can be easily found.

~~~

there are sometimes settings for turn yellow light on at certain hours, like in "night or sleep time" mode
    Here's a simple free app which will adjust your screen tint once the sun goes down in your time zone:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th May 2022 at 12:08.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

9ideon (11th May 2022), DeDukshyn (6th May 2022), DNA (6th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Inversion (6th May 2022), Ivanhoe (6th May 2022), kudzy (6th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Mike (6th May 2022), onawah (6th May 2022), RunningDeer (6th May 2022), wondering (6th May 2022), Yoda (6th May 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,455 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

~~~

there are sometimes settings for turn yellow light on at certain hours, like in "night or sleep time" mode
    Here's a simple free app which will adjust your screen tint once the sun goes down in your time zone:
    Windows 10 (and I imagine 11) has this built in. Just search for the "Nightlight" feature and you can set a specific time for the colour switch, or set it to use sunrise/sunset times based on your location (caveat: windows location tracking is required for the automatic sunrise/sunset feature to work)
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), DNA (6th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th May 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), Inversion (6th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Mike (6th May 2022), onawah (6th May 2022), RunningDeer (6th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,882 times in 4,326 posts

A wifi router in the house gives me and my wife a head ache.
    We got rid of it.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th May 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), Inversion (6th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Mike (6th May 2022), RunningDeer (6th May 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Bill, Masha and Mike: Thanks for the info!

I remembered that I actually already have those blue blocking glasses. I had to go deep into the closet and dig thru a huge plastic bin, but I found them

I haven't adjusted my screen yet but that's next.

Hey Marcus, do you still have internet access at your place? Is it hard wired? I couldn't find anyone to hard wire mine last time I moved. Maybe I didn't look around enough.
    Last edited by Mike; 6th May 2022 at 19:00.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), DeDukshyn (6th May 2022), DNA (7th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th May 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), RunningDeer (6th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,882 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Bill, Masha and Mike: Thanks for the info!

I remembered that I actually already have those blue blocking glasses. I had to go deep into the closet and dig thru a huge plastic bin, but I found them

I haven't adjusted my screen yet but that's next.

Hey Marcus, do you still have internet access at your place? Is it hard wired? I couldn't find anyone to hard wire mine last time I moved. Maybe I didn't look around enough.
    It is strangely tuff to find someone to wire you up cable style like the old days. We are simply tethering with cell phones.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th May 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Mike (11th May 2022), RunningDeer (7th May 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

My eyes have been very itchy and watery lately, mostly I think because of Spring pollen in the air, but probably also because of whatever they are dropping on us via chemtrails these days.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (11th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th May 2022), Harmony (12th May 2022), Mike (11th May 2022), RunningDeer (11th May 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,302 times in 1,173 posts

Wifi self are just radio signals.

One on 2.4 Ghz (standard setting) with a span of 10m =/- 32.8 feet, and has few channels for use (not overlapping with other channels) which basically creates the problems people experience with WiFi (connection problems). 5Ghz would be the better option, although only having a reach of 5m = +/- 16.4 feet it also has unlimited channels, overlapping problems will not happen, add a mesh to it and happy days.

There will be a new Wifi system coming out in the near future changing the face of this Planet once more, it will have a reach of at least 1 mile = +/- 1.5 km.

So, WiFi is not the problem, unless you have had the same problem with listening to radios. It must be something else indeed, I would go the direction of Mashika and Bill on this.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (12th May 2022), Harmony (12th May 2022), Mike (11th May 2022), RunningDeer (11th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast