+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where does one go after death? The Buddhist view from GDD-777, Master Sheng-Yen

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,000 times in 335 posts

Default Re: Where does one go after death? The Buddhist view from GDD-777, Master Sheng-Yen

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Quote Posted by Le Chat (here)
    I will try and qualify my earlier statement as to how anyone who is alive, truly know what happens after death.
    There is plenty of anecdotal evidence of people who have claimed to experience 'something' whilst still alive. but they are 'still alive' and not clinically dead.
    Believe what you want to believe, believe what a 'spritual master' tells you - should you so desire - but until you are actually dead, well,
    who knows.....
    I think I agree with your line of thinking.

IMO it's too early to factually claim that anyone knows what happens after death. Ask 10 people and get 10 different answers. Who is right and who is wrong?

I have some beliefs myself but they aren't ironed out and I certainly haven't written in stone what happens after death. 10 years ago I had an idea, I have a different idea now, and I bet 10 years from now I'll have a different one.

I respect everyone's opinions but I don't believe any of them are 100% spot on.
    I think the variation comes from the problem of expression rather than knowledge itself. The knowledge or opinions are spot on, but language is insufficient to express such a deep matter.

Its like a DMT trip (which could be very much related to the afterlife). Everyone "feels" something different, but in the end everything goes along the same lines in a way. But the language techniques, like the metaphores, to put it down to words are so unperfect that its not possible to create an "unbiased" view of it. Thus why someone sees jesters, others machine elfs, some say angels, or however they feel they should call it.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), gini (8th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), ian33 (6th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mashika (6th May 2022), O Donna (6th May 2022), Strat (6th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), Vicus (7th May 2022), wondering (6th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Default Re: Where does one go after death? The Buddhist view from GDD-777, Master Sheng-Yen

Many support the theory of reincarnation, but few of them really understand that we carry the memory of our ancestors in our DNA. The past life regression therapy that they mention, is in reality an extraction of memory of our ancestors. The Scriptures mentioned that this life is where everyone has been put in the balance (different balance for different characters) and everyone has a divided 50% chance to follow the right path or to lose it.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), ian33 (6th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), O Donna (6th May 2022), rabbitcarrot (7th May 2022), Sadieblue (6th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), wondering (6th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,169 times in 3,982 posts

Believe what you want to believe, believe what a 'spritual master' tells you - should you so desire - but until you are actually dead, well, who knows.....

If one does not deny "Pre-existence of the soul", then, you already know something about it, rattling around in the subconscious somewhere.

I inadvertently figured something out that may help towards Fair World Order. I have tried more than once on the forum to try to get anyone to explain if they had a set of spiritual practices, like I have heard of a thing called Esoteric Christianity and I have known Rosicrucians and others, but I don't get it. It turns out there is something similar to Yoga in Orthodoxy, which I saw that The Saker said was not really practiced in the west, Hesychasm:

Hesychasm (/ˈhɛsɪkæzəm, ˈhɛzɪ-/;[1] Greek: Ησυχασμός) is a mystical tradition of contemplative prayer in the Eastern Orthodox Church. Based on Jesus's injunction in the Gospel of Matthew that "whenever you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you", hesychasm is the process of retiring inward by ceasing to register the senses, in order to achieve an experiential knowledge of God (see Theoria).

The main problem in the west is that what we call the school of Pythagoras and Plato was wiped out by that of Aristotle. And so it turns out that for example, from Plotinus, who would have called himself school of Plato, there was something that just about literally the Greek translation of "Yoga of the Monad", called Henosis:

Phase 1, Catharsis: self-purification (aphairesis) from any contamination with multiplicity (of any thought, knowledge, or mental activity); "removing" Being itself (Enneads III.8.10)

Phase 2, Mystical self-reversion: "The intellect ... must ‘withdraw backwards’ and surrender itself to what lies behind it" (Enneads III.8.9)

Phase 3, Autophany: luminous vision of one's own self

Phase 3.2, Self-unification: to "become one from many" (Enneads VI.9.3)

Phase 4, Annihilation: discussed in the Enneads VI.9

Phase 5, Union with the One

Phase 5.2, Desubjectification

And a couple centuries after him was a Dark Age starting with the execution of Hypatia, the last high priestess of Platonic
    Theurgy, which involves Nous and Psyche.

Without going into the many details of the doctrines of Plotinus and debates about the Nature of the Trinity, one can recognize in this sequence of Phases at least a close kinship to Hindu and Buddhist Yoga. Moreover, India was heavily linked to the "lingua franca" Greek culture or was the eastern end of it.

These are some of the original Buddhist Maitreyas contemporaneous with Plotinus ca. 200s:

And so it answers my own question, that yes, there seems to be a western practice and spiritual path similar to yoga, but, I take it, Aristotle has mostly whisked it away?

I am not sure what has happened, but, I would say yes, once death was understood as a natural aspect in Henosis then it can give what we would call Gnosis, or Jnana. You can see through it, I would think what he intends as Annihilation followed by Union would be this. And it is just known to be or recognized as death.

In the actual Greek areas it may have been difficult to express this simultaneously to a Christian, a Pagan, and a Jew, but almost no matter which set of values you associate with it, the Platonic outline is fairly close to Brahmanical and Upanishadic Yoga. None of the schools in the east ever introduced the concept that there could only be one lifetime.

Most of us would tend to agree that the experience is heavily qualified by one's final moment of thought.

By doing the practices, one can at the very least gain conviction that there is something that continues without the body.

I had those questions, about why all these conjectures and claims, and I did some things and it made me completely aware there is such a thing as I believe I am supposed to translate as Transcendence. Anyone can do it although it may not come easy.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Craig (12th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), gini (8th May 2022), Gwin Ru (6th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), O Donna (6th May 2022), onevoice (10th May 2022), Orph (6th May 2022), Spiral (6th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    Many support the theory of reincarnation, but few of them really understand that we carry the memory of our ancestors in our DNA. The past life regression therapy that they mention, is in reality an extraction of memory of our ancestors. The Scriptures mentioned that this life is where everyone has been put in the balance (different balance for different characters) and everyone has a divided 50% chance to follow the right path or to lose it.
    Don't you realize that by saying "it's the memory of our ancestors" and then following by "everyone has a divided 50% chance to follow the right path or to lose it" you contradict it all?

What path is that? if you were not making choices before this life? And how or why it matters what choices did you make this life, if the next iteration will be someone else who should not be blamed or in any way attached to your mistakes or successes?

What's the purpose of having an ancestors memory, if you can break it all at once and then your future generations will be all dealing with the consequences of your actions? Even if they did nothing to cause them in the first place

"different balance for different characters"... Based on what? And if you are not going to keep going beyond this life, then what does it matter? There is a judge? And what is it judging, if not your past life? Only this one? But then you die and who's going to deal with the karma of your actions, if you never get punished for them at all? Future generations? Why?

See?

I'm sorry but whatever those scriptures are, those are weak, not a thing a God would write at all
    Last edited by Mashika; 6th May 2022 at 09:02.
    Tired

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), gini (8th May 2022), Gwin Ru (6th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), I am B (6th May 2022), Ioneo (6th May 2022), Ivanhoe (6th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Michi (6th May 2022), O Donna (6th May 2022), onevoice (10th May 2022), palehorse (8th May 2022), Spiral (6th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), Vicus (7th May 2022), wondering (6th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

Don't you realize that by saying "it's the memory of our ancestors" and then following by "everyone has a divided 50% chance to follow the right path or to lose it" you contradict it all?

What path is that? if you were not making choices before this life? And how or why it matters what choices did you make this life, if the next iteration will be someone else who should not be blamed or in any way attached to your mistakes or successes?

What's the purpose of having an ancestors memory, if you can break it all at once and then your future generations will be all dealing with the consequences of your actions? Even if they did nothing to cause them in the first place

"different balance for different characters"... Based on what? And if you are not going to keep going beyond this life, then what does it matter? There is a judge? And what is it judging, if not your past life? Only this one? But then you die and who's going to deal with the karma of your actions, if you never get punished for them at all? Future generations? Why?

See?

I'm sorry but whatever those scriptures are, those are weak, not a thing a God would write at all
    There isn't a contradiction, but a different line of logic. Every soul will be tested in this life and will be fully compensated and judged in the afterlife.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), O Donna (6th May 2022), Sadieblue (6th May 2022), Spiral (6th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), wondering (6th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

This is my understanding.
    I watched the posted vid and think that is for the low unawake human minded people, very basic.
    (to help people stay on the straight and narrow good path).

We/you/I are both positive and negative (material realm) in our material life which revolves around our soul.
    We add and subtract positive and negative to our soul while in the material learning realm (here)
    The goal of the good mined is to be adding positives while in the material which becomes natural as we grow, or not.
    Looking at the negative (so called bad) their goal/action indirectly is to contrast good.
    (nothing is straight forward in this life)

There are higher (forbidden, secrete doctrines) that the Indian (Vedic science), Buddhist and Taoist monks
    are aware of and practice, not the basic knowledge or view as in the vid.

These forbidden, secrete doctrines to the layman would be considered magic or more likely Black-magic.

They are practiced and empowered for the use of pushing the soul to higher levels of being, while both here in the material and in the none here, none material.

Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), Gwin Ru (6th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), O Donna (6th May 2022), Spiral (6th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), wondering (6th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

The key question to me is - is there a mechanism which fully determines what may come after (my) death or do I, of free will, have a say in the matter?

If the answer is the former, then I already don't care for any of this. If, on the other hand, the answer is the latter [and, by the way, this is my operational assumption], then all that I do each and every moment is a preparation for that next experience and where I may go from there.

I have learned not to argue about it with those who wish to believe something else, but it seems that to discount the application of one's conscious effort to solidify the integrity of their being is to waste their opportunities of this life and reduce the odds that if there be more, it will be more fully fulfilling.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), gini (8th May 2022), Gwin Ru (6th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Ivanhoe (6th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), mountain_jim (17th May 2022), O Donna (6th May 2022), Spiral (6th May 2022), Sunny (7th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), wondering (7th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry, no-one - NO-ONE - knows 'where one goes after death'.
    Not true, most experienced OBE'ers / astral projectors are quite familiar with the non-physical. Read Robert Bruce's + Robert Monroe's books on OBE, or Frank Kepple's work on "Phasing." Death is not the big mystery we think it is, it is something each of us has done many times before.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Losus4 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Chester (6th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), Gwin Ru (6th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Michi (6th May 2022), O Donna (6th May 2022), Spiral (6th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), wondering (7th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

I've shared this story before, but it's definitely worth its place on this thread.

A close friend is highly skilled in this area (she herself is a past life therapist), and she clearly recalled that between this life and her previous one she'd acted as what some might call "a guardian angel" for a Jewish artist who escaped from Nazi Germany and made a long a difficult journey across Europe to end up in Spain.

He encountered many problems, again and again, and each time my friend, in her between-lives "guardian angel" persona, was able to help him continue safely.

She recalled all this without knowing a thing about this person in the "real world". But she recalled enough detail to be able to look him up and discover who this was, and sure enough, he'd written a book about his experience.

In his own personal account, he vividly described how many times, he'd most distinctly felt he was being assisted by "an unseen hand".

18. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (6th May 2022), Alan (6th May 2022), Chester (6th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), gini (8th May 2022), Gwin Ru (6th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Heart to heart (8th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Merkaba360 (16th May 2022), Michi (6th May 2022), mountain_jim (17th May 2022), O Donna (6th May 2022), onevoice (10th May 2022), Orph (6th May 2022), palehorse (8th May 2022), RunningDeer (6th October 2023), Sadieblue (6th May 2022), Sirus (6th May 2022), Spiral (6th May 2022), Sunny-side-up (7th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), Tintin (6th May 2022), Violet3 (8th May 2022), wondering (7th May 2022), xidaijena (14th May 2022), Yoda (6th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    This type of belief, for me, is a trap. It is relegating your spirit to the genetic entity and one who does so, if and until they reacquire "anchoring" in their individuated spirit, will be caught up in a world determined for them. There's zero personal responsibility in that type of life choice. Your genetics (materiality) and then a book (and how it is used to manipulate one by others who know better what they intend) determines your whole life and sets the stage for your afterlife experiences, be their such.
    Last edited by Chester; 6th May 2022 at 12:13.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), gini (8th May 2022), Gwin Ru (6th May 2022), Harmony (6th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Michi (6th May 2022), O Donna (6th May 2022), Orph (6th May 2022), Spiral (6th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), Vicus (7th May 2022), Violet3 (8th May 2022), wondering (7th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Since the after death, between lifetimes experiences vary so much from individual to individual, I would think the best way for most people to answer the question of where we go after death would be through past life regression sessions, but finding a good person to do that could be challenging.
    And the ability to successfully surrender to that process varies from individual to individual as well.
    Yes, it does vary and this has certainly been my experience, Onawah. My situation is somewhat unique in that I was captured by the Mantis ETs over twelve millennia ago and they suck me up into their between-lives mothership (light at the end of the tunnel technology) and they either implant me into a body on the ship or send me down to a hospital without a body, as was done in my current incarnation. I remember what the hospital looked like then before entering this body and was able to verify the accuracy of my memory via historical pictures of the hospital because the hospital looks totally different now than it did in the late forties. I then entered this body in the womb of my mother and was pushed out toward the light at the end of the tunnel (birth canal) into the waiting hands of a doctor. The Mantis had chosen my mother since she was also an abductee. (The Grays, Mantis and Anunnaki all work together on the artificial reincarnation system, as I discovered through many past life and between lives regressions. I am planning on escaping from this planet upon the exit of my current incarnation. So if anyone has some good tips on how to do this, I would appreciate it. )

Of course, some people hang out in the house they lived in (or wherever) after leaving their bodies instead of immediately reincarnating. We call them ghosts. So there's lots of possibilities. I'd like to hear other people's experiences on this subject. Many people are content to speculate what happens after permanently leaving their bodies, but I think anyone can tap into their own past life memories to discover their own experiences. But we as beings do not die-- Ob-La-Di-Ob-La-Da Life Goes On, Bra! La, la, How The Life Goes On.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 6th May 2022 at 13:50.

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Michi (6th May 2022), mountain_jim (17th May 2022), O Donna (6th May 2022), onevoice (10th May 2022), rabbitcarrot (7th May 2022), Spiral (6th May 2022), Sunny (7th May 2022), Sunny-side-up (7th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), Violet3 (8th May 2022), wondering (7th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Individual humanistic understanding of life/ death and related processes are potential constructs (as well as the individual itself)

Reality does not by necessity conform to our ideas.

Remembering....

Quote Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine – it is stranger than we can imagine

Werner Heisenberg
    Quote ....to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

- Captain Kirk, the commander of the USS Enterprise
    Seems like a great place to start.....errr....continue.

To fellow astral travelers,

Peace

Love

and

Understanding

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), Eva2 (6th May 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), onevoice (10th May 2022), Spiral (6th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), TrumanCash (7th May 2022), Violet3 (8th May 2022), wondering (7th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

There’s a certain logic behind these ideas which makes sense and does no harm.

However, I think it goes a lot deeper and we must consider the energetic effects of karmic debts of our ancestors as well as past lives which may be contained within our DNA.

I’ve been researching demonology recently, early days though, because my wife is highly psychic and sensitive to the many energies swirling around in the ether.

It appears that about 50% of the population is affected to varying degrees with some form of negative/demonic energy and may not even be aware of it but they do have subtle affects on our thoughts and actions

Although the idea of fallen angels being demons helps us make sense of this phenomena they could just as well be abominations left over from the dawn of creation that are a form of parasite on the human mind/consciousness that act as a balance and learning experience that allows for a more righteous and enlightened evolution. The satanic elite are beyond salvation in my opinion.

There are many concepts as to what happens after death but a recent discovery shows our mind goes into a dream state at the point of death. Some say we are tricked into going into the light where our memories are wiped before the soul is reinserted into a new born in a never-ending cycle unless we stop it.

For me, we do not necessarily need to know the full truth because we are likely to go nowhere trying to solve this conumdrum. Anything that helps to keep us on a path of righteousness is generally fine by me. No doubt the Vatican archives may shed some light on this, perhaps the truth might be too scary.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), Orph (6th May 2022), palehorse (8th May 2022), Rawhide68 (7th May 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,250 times in 635 posts

A great chanel German based I want to share

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ry=thanatos+tv
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 7th May 2022 at 02:54.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th May 2022), Chester (8th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mashika (7th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

I don't know where we are individually going, But I have personally floated outside of my own body, looking down at myself, been able to view locations from afar, as if I were in the room, and while I cannot explain any of it? It certainly has shown me that what we think of as ultimate reality? Is far more complex than we could ever imagine.

With many claiming the same thing, it leaves one question in mind... How could I be outside of my body... (The vessel that we believe is our life force), and still be alert and aware? I have no clue where I will be going next, but I am certain there is a "Next"

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Chester (8th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), Harmony (8th May 2022), Jad (7th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mashika (8th May 2022), Michi (7th May 2022), onevoice (10th May 2022), palehorse (8th May 2022), Sadieblue (7th May 2022), Spiral (7th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), wondering (7th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)
    Great question, according of some sources they say oh , you must go to the light , and that sound like a sensefull toughOn the other hand some investigators or persons embebed in all this claim that the light is a trap to keep you attach to the reincarnation wheel and be the food source for dark entity forever without even knowing. .
    Is like a game of info /disinfo , and you are in the middle of this, BUT from my perspective if this is true , the worst case scenario for those negative entitys are a wake up soul capable to take desicions on his own after the great pass, and say, I AM WHO I AM AN I DECIDE WHERE TO GO OR NOT !
    It remember me those flies around the light, they all end up dead.

It does not seems to be something that is at our control anyway. Hypothetically speaking If we could choose why would we reborn into this realm of chaos, would be better to level up?

Interesting quote:
    "Death is followed by immediate rebirth in accordance with a law known as the Law of Causality. Death signals the end of a phase of kamma and at that point the beginning of the next phase of kamma gives immediate rebirth in another plane of existence as dictated by the quality of the kamma arising at that moment in time." --Jinavamsa

.. but I would like to share something else

The Buddhist cosmology is an end product of an extensive analysis and reconciliation of cosmological comments and annotations found in the Buddhist Sutras. There is NOTHING in Buddhist Sutras that lays down the structure of the universe, nothing at all, just comments and annotations in a few different parts.

(I am assuming someone of course takes the Buddhist scriptures seriously.)

The Buddhist tradition was passed verbally and not written, at least for 4 or 5 *generations of disciples of the historical Buddha "Siddhartha Gautama" from Lumbini (India today).

*(very controversial, but it is believed that the very first Buddhist text was found in Afghanistan and it was written in Gāndhārī (formerly spoken in Lumbini - North India))

My point is: We do have experiences that gave us a glimpse of what could be real, listen to your own experiences in life instead of jumping into someone else's experience (be a guru, master or whatever..).. Buddha himself taught Bhavana meditation, he showed the doors for many that were seeking for it, crossing that door beyond is within us.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), gini (8th May 2022), Harmony (8th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mashika (8th May 2022), onevoice (10th May 2022), Orph (8th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), wondering (8th May 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Nice sharing, Bill.
    Well, I believe in Karma and like part of Master Sheng-Yen's sharing.
    Here are some sharings by Xuefeng, hope you can have a read, thanks:

三十六维空间

36-Dimensional Space

根据物质和反物质生命质能的高下,其存在的空间有36维。依次是:无色间、双色间、人间、因果间、阴阳两界间、人仙界、质子界、光子界、光速圈、超光速圈、分子界、微观世界、法界、滞留信息间、超时间、宏观世界、 时间隧道、空间隧道、浑沌界、清凉界、天界、极乐界、阴极黑洞体、万年界、千年界、梦境界、阳极黑洞体、家畜界、动物界、植物界、昆虫界、细菌界、山石河流气象界、阴间、冰冻层、火炼层。

According to the level of the life mass energy of matters and antimatters, there are 36 dimensions in the spaces. They are: Colorless Space, Double Color Space, Mortal World, Cause-effect Space, Between Yin and Yang Space, Human-Celestial Being Space, Proton Space, Photon Space, Light Speed Circle, Super Light Space Circle, Molecule World, Micro World, Law World, Retention Information Space, Super Time Space, Macro World, Time Tunnel,Holographic Order World, Zero World ,Heaven World, Cathode Black Hole Body, Ten Thousand Year World, Thousand Year World, Dream World, Anode Black Hole World, Livestock World, Animal World, Plant World, Insect World, Bacteria World, Landscape and Climate World, Hell World, Frozen Layer and Inflamed World.

一维空间——无色间

1-dimensional Space – Colorless Space

看不到物体的大小、形状、和颜色的空间。如盲人始终生活在这种空间。极夜或极光也是无色间。宇宙诞生前“太极”的空间就是一维空间。对人而言,反物质世界就是一维空间,所有的反物质的本质是一维的。这也就是为什么 我们看不见意识、思维、灵魂、神佛、道、法、天界、极乐世界、梦境界、阴间、冰冻层、火炼层的主要原因。从反物质一维空间角度讲,我们所有的人都是盲人,就象我们这个世界明明是万紫千红、眼花缭乱的,但盲人无法看 到一样,我们对反物质一维空间的情景也是视而不见、茫然无知的。

It is a space where we can’t see the size, form or color of the objects. Living in this space, we are just like the blind. The polar nights or the polar rights belong to the Colorless Space. The Taiji space before the Universe is born is a 1-dimensional space. For the humans, the antiworld is a 1-dimensional space. All the antimatters are 1-dimensional in nature. That’s why we can’t see the consciousness, thinking, soul, Buddha, celestial being, Tao, law, Heaven World, Elysium World, Dream World, Hell World, Frozen Layer or Inflamed Layer. From the perspective of the 1-dimensional space of the antimatters, all of us human beings are the blind people. We can’t see things in the space just like the blind people who can’t see the beautiful flowers and other things in this world. We see nothing and have on knowledge of the antimatter 1-dimensional space.

二维空间——双色间

2-dimensional Space, the Double Color Space

物体有大小、形状,却只有明暗两色的空间。如全色盲就生活在双色间。阴间、冰冻层、火炼层的情景就象黑白电视中的图象一样,只有明暗两色。

In this space, the objects have sizes and forms. But they only have the light and shade colors. For instance, the achromatopsia people live in the Double Color Space. The scenes in the Hell World, Frozen Layer and Inflamed Layer are just like the images in black-and-white TV with only light and shade colors.

若一个人仅仅绝对地以好坏、真假、善恶、美丑来判断事物,看不到好中有坏,坏中有好,真中有假,假中有真,善中有恶,恶中有善,美中有丑,丑中有美,动中有静,静中有动的时候,他的思维就是全色盲思维,他实际上就 生活在二维空间之中。

If one person judges things only by good and bad, true and false, good and evil, and beauty and ugly, instead of seeing the bad in the good, the good in the bad, the false in the true, the true in the false, the good in the evil, the evil in the good, the beauty in the ugly, the ugly in the beauty, the static in the dynamic and the dynamic in the static, his thinking would be the achromatopsia thinking and he actually lives in the 2-dimensional world.

只有直线,没有曲线,且直线无论从主视、俯视、剖视看没有斜交之处的空间也是二维空间。

The space which only has the direct lines without curves, and the direct lines have no obliquity from the perspective of either primary vision, overlook or sectional view is the 2-dimensional space.

三维空间——人间

3-dimensional Space – Mortal World

物体有形状、大小、且五颜六色、时刻在变化的空间。人间就是三维空间,世界上98%的人和除鸟之外的绝大多数动物就生活在这个空间。三维空间是无结空间,所有物体的运动归根结底是一条无打结的线,比如一个人脚上拴 一条绳子,无论他如何左转右拐,前进后退,这条绳子尽管形成了曲曲弯弯,甚至相互叠加的几何图案,但只要抓住绳子的两头一拉,它就会成为一条直线,这条线上没有结。三维空间是比较单纯的空间,是简单幼稚的空间,是 不用多动脑筋就能生存的空间。

In this space substances have forms and sizes are rich in colors. The space is constantly changing. The Mortal World is a 3-dimensional space. 98% of the human population and most of the animals, except the birds, live in this space. The 3-dimensional space is a knotless space. The movement of all matters is a knotless line, just like a rope fastened to a person’s foot. No matter how many turns he or she makes, no matter which direction he or she goes, though the rope has many twists or pile into a geometric pattern, it will become a straight when we pull the two ends of it. And there is no knot in this line. The 3-dimensinonal space is a relatively simple and na?ve space. It is a space where we live without making efforts.

四维空间——因果间

4-dimensional Space, the Karma Space

能通晓因果关系的思维空间。人在三维空间中行走,鸟在四维空间中飞翔,鸟飞翔的路线是可以打结的,所以四维空间是打结的空间。一棵树,从三维空间的角度只能看见它在地表以上的部分,但从四维空间的角度就可以看到这 棵树地表下面的根系部分。在人间物质变化的基础上能透过现象看出事物的本质,能找到事物与事物之间相互联系,相互作用的桥梁,知道变化发生的原因,又能根据某个现象看到其未来的发展结果,通晓量变质变原理,能掌握 平衡,从普通人司空见惯的现象中能发现真理,找出规律的思维空间。如看到苹果落地就能联想到万有引力;从豆角蔓盘旋上升联系到宇宙的运行规则和方向;从洗澡池水放水时形成的旋涡方向得知地磁,洋流的作用;从水开时 壶盖的跳动联想到动力的引用;从风,潮汐能想到灌溉,发电;从显微镜下看到的细菌能联想到疾病及其传播的方式;从物体呈现出的不同形态得知基因的奥秘;又从基因的不变性,遗传性推测出生命的起源;从一个人的气色, 面相,声音能知道此人的健康状况和性格特征;从一个人的言行举止可推测出此人未来的功过成败;从公务员的敬业精神,平民的心态能看出一个朝代的兴衰,等等。如科学家牛顿,爱因斯坦,史蒂芬.霍金、欧几里德,哥白尼 ,孟德尔,海森堡,开普勒,道尔顿,伦琴,门捷列父,普朗克,巴斯德,等等。如政治领袖华盛顿,毛泽东,君士坦丁大帝,彼得大帝,丰臣秀吉,奥古斯都.凯撒等等。如音乐家贝多芬,亨德尔,巴赫。哲学家亚里士多德, 柏拉图,培根等等都生活在四维空间中。

It is the thinking space where we can know the karma relationship. The human beings walk in the 3-dimensional space while the birds fly in the 4-dimensional space. The flight route of the birds can have knots. So the 4-dimensional space is the knotted space. From the perspective of the 3-dimensional space, we can only see the part of the tree above the ground. However, from the perspective of the 4-dimensional space, we can see the tree roots under the ground. Based on the material changes in the Mortal World, we can see through the phenomenon and detect the essence of things, the relationship between them, the interactive bridges, and the causes of the changes. We can also see through a certain phenomenon and find the future results. We can know the principle of quantitative and qualitative changes. We know how to achieve balance. We can find the truth out of the routine phenomena. We can find the thinking space of the laws. For instance, we can perceive the universal gravitation when seeing the apple falling to the ground. We can think about the movement rules and direction of the Universe when seeing the vine growing in spirals. We can reach the knowledge about the terrestrial magnetism and ocean currents when we see the swirls formed by releasing the water out of the bathtub. We can know the function of the motion power when we see the kettle lid jumping as the water boils. We can perceive the irrigation and power generation when seeing the wind and tides. We can know about the disease and disease spreading ways when we see the bacteria under the microscope. We can get the mystery of the genes when we see the different forms of the objects. We can conclude the life origin from the gene invariance and genetic features. We can know about a person’s health and personality when see his complexion and face. We can predict a person’s future success or failure when seeing his behaviors and listening to his words. We can see the rise and fall of a dynasty by observing the dedication of the government officials and the mentality of the civilians. Those living in the 4-dimensional space include the greatest scientists such as Newton, Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Euclid, Copernicus, Mendel, Heisenberg, Kepler, Dalton, Rontgen, Mendeleev, Planck, Pasteur, the political leaders such as Washington, Mao Zedong, Constantine the Great, Peter the Great, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Augustus, and Caesar, the musicians such as Beethoven, Handel and Bach, the philosophers such as Aristotle, Plato, and Beacon.

五维空间——阴阳两界间

5-dimensional-Between Yin and Yang Space

物质和反物质、空间和负空间交叉处的边缘空间。

It is the rim space in the crossing between the matters and antimatters and between the space and the negative space.

三种人容易进入这个空间:一种人是某一领域的专家,当一个人对某一问题和事物的研究达到痴迷状态时,或达到顶峰时,就蒙蒙胧胧感觉到了超物质的存在,找不到现实世界中事物之间相互联系的纽带,一些事的发生不可思议 ,比如,挖了埃及法老坟墓的人为什么不得善终;为什么双胞胎弟弟发生了车祸,而远在几千公里之外的双胞胎哥哥显得烦躁不安;为什么1926年在印度德里诞生的叫香蒂.迪庇的小女孩能准确无误地说出自己的前世,事实 又证明其确凿无疑;为什么1899年逝世的美国著名演员查尔斯.阔夫兰埋葬在得克萨斯州的加尔维斯顿的棺材被巨浪卷入大海,历经28年,行程3千多公里,“自行”漂流到了自己的故乡——爱德华王子岛?诸如此类的问 题使他觉得以前研究的东西太渺小,太不足道,太无价值,在物质与超物质之间弄不清楚究竟什么是真的,什么是假的,一切好似梦幻,又好似真实,此时若他的肉体死亡,他的灵体将处于迷惘状态,肉体虽已死亡,灵体却找不 到自己的出路,只能在物质与反物质世界的交界边缘“地带”不断冲撞。

Three types of people find it easy to enter this space. The first type is the specialists in a field. When one person is addicted to or reaches the peak in the study of one issue or one thing, he feels, though not very clearly, the existence of super materials. Sometimes he feels he can’t find the interconnection bonds between the things in the actual world. Sometimes he feels that something happens in an incredible way. For instance, why the people who have dug the tombs of the Egyptian Pharaoh die a natural death? Why did one of the twins feel worried at the same moment when his brother died from the traffic accident thousands of miles away? Why could the girl called Shanty Debi born in Delhi of India in 1926 tell exactly the things in her former cycle of life, which proved to be true. Why was the coffin of famous American actor Charles Cleveland, who died in 1899 and buried in Galveston of Texas, brought into the sea by the tides, floating 28 years and 3,000 km before reaching his hometown, the Prince Edward Island? These things have made him feel that the things he used to study were much too trivial and insignificant. He still can’t tell what’s true and what’s false when faced with the matters and antimatters. All things seem to the reality and the fantasy at the same time. If his flesh body dies now, his spiritual body will be in the state of puzzlement. Though his flesh body has died, the spiritual body of his can’t find the way out and can only roam in the edgy place when the material world is connected with the non-material world.

另一种是经常盲目练功或盲目修炼的人,由于练功不得法,不循序渐进,急于求成,又兼年老或体衰,肉体死亡后其灵体只能在阴阳两界交接处徘徊。

The second type is those who practice or improve himself blindly. Due to the wrong method, too much hurry, old age or bad health, the spiritual body after the death of the flesh body can only drift in the connection place of the Yin and Yang worlds.

第三种人是经常爱钻牛角尖,或正值体魄健壮时不寻常死亡的人。他们因为还没有做好充分的准备,还处在强烈留恋物质世界的过程中,突然让他去往另一个地方,他十分不情愿,他想不通,他的有些愿望还未实现,他不愿离开 物质世界,但他的肉体已经死亡,灵体没有了载体,只有在阴阳两界冲撞漫游一段时间。有些灵魂附体现象就是由他们的灵体导致的。死不瞑目的人也容易在这个空间中逗留。在农村里,人死后由阴阳先生或法师超度亡灵,就是 为这样的人安排的一种活动,其目的是安慰说服和鼓励他们不要记挂在人间的得失,安心上路。

The third type is those who feel like getting into the unnecessary end or those who died suddenly at their golden age. Because they are not well prepared for death and still long for the material world, they are not willing to be brought to another world by the sudden death. Some of their wishes haven’t been realized and they are reluctant to leave the material world. However, because their flesh bodies are dead, the spiritual bodies have no carrier and can only roam for a certain time in the connection space between Yin and Yang worlds. Some cases of spirit possession are caused by their spiritual bodies. The people who are not willing to die would stay in this space. In the rural areas, the monks or Yin Yang masters will help to release the souls of the dead people. The ceremony is just to comfort them, encourage and persuade them to enter the Yin world and forget about the things in the Yang world.

六维空间——人仙界

6-dimensional Space, the Humans & Celestial Beings World

这是突破了物质世界束缚的人生活的空间。当一个人的信念达到纯真无瑕,一丝一毫不被俗世间的物质引诱时,已超凡脱俗,他们看起来与普通凡人没什么区别,但已脱胎换骨,知道了负宇宙才是物质的本源,三维空间的一切只 不过是昙花一现的梦幻世界,凡俗人一辈子的忙忙碌碌简直是在水中捞月,最后只是一场空,人们好似在梦中,是那么的愚昧无知。在这个维度空间生活的人,已不再通过劳动获取什么,劳动只是一种快乐,而不是求生的手段, 他们已懂得圣灵、佛法、道法,知道如何利用负宇宙的能量为自己服务,基本上能做到心想事成,所以无忧无虑,潇洒自由。除修行修炼已得正果肉体尚未死亡的人仙外,个别得道法师、道士、基督教徒、佛教徒、伊斯兰教徒和 其他教教徒也能进入这个空间。

This space is where the people having got out of the material world constraint live. When a person’s belief is perfect innocent and he or she is not seduced by the worldly materials, they just look the same with the average people. But their inner part has been changed. They have known the Negative Universe is the origin of the matters, everything in the 3-dimensioanl world is simply the fantasy, the worldly people will get nothing even if they are busy working and struggling all the time, the people will end up in a dream and they are ignorant. The people in this space don’t have to work to get something. They work for pleasure, not means of making a living. They have known the Holy Spirit, Buddhism and Taoism. They know how to make use of the energy in the Negative Universe to serve them. Basically they can make achievement by thinking about them. So they are free of the worries and live an unloaded life. Except for the human celestial beings whose flesh bodies are still alive because of their self-refinery and self-improvement, the few mages, Taoists, Christians, Buddhists, Muslims and the believer of other regions can also enter this space.

七维空间——质子界

7-dimensional Space, the Proton World.

能看见质子存在的空间。质子是构成原子核的基本微粒之一,带正电,所带电量与电子相等,质量是电子的1836倍。在这个空间的人能进行视力范围内的透视,犹如凡人戴了红外线眼镜,可以看到物体后面的情景,如地表下 面的宝石,金子,人体的五脏六腑,地层下面的流水,等等。一棵树,在三维空间的人看到的是枝干、绿叶、果实,而质子界的人看到的是树上忙忙碌碌在爬的虫子,三维空间人眼中美丽的佳人,在质子界的人看来,只是一具活 动的骨架。

This is a space where the proton can be seen. The proton is one of the elementary particles forming the nucleus of the atoms. It has the positive electron. Its electricity is equal to the electron but the mass is 1,836 times of that in the electron. In this space, the people can have the perspective as far as their eyesight can reach. It seems that the people are wearing the infrared glasses and can see what is behind a certain object. For instance, they can see the jewels and gold under the ground. They can see the people’s inner organs. They can see the flowing water under the ground. In the 3-dimensional world, the people can only see the branches, leaves and fruits. However, the people in the proton world can see the worms climbing on the tree. The beauties in the eyes of the 3-dimensional world are simply skeletons in the eyes of the people in the proton world.

八维空间——光子界

8-dimensional Space, the Photon World

能看到波长在400到700毫微米光线外的物质的空间。光子是构成光的基本粒子,具有一定的能量,其能量随着波长的变化而变化,波长越短,能量越大。许多光,人类的眼睛是看不到的,只有达到一定能量的人才能看到。 在这个空间的人能进行超出视力范围的远距离透视,主要能透视到密度高,硬度强,能量大的物质,物体不再以它们的原有形态出现,而是以不同颜色光的形式出现,密度小,硬度低,能量弱的物质就象空气分子一样看不见,终 日在尘世间忙碌的凡俗人也只是一团很淡的分子运动,而修炼之人,依据其定力,念力的强弱呈现出不同色彩的可见光。

It is the space where the rays are beyond the 400-700mm wave lengths. The photon is the elementary particle of the light. It has certain energy, which changes to the wave lengths. The shorter the wave length is, the more energy it has. Many lights are invisible to the human eyes. Only those who have certain level of energy can see them. In this space, the people can have the perspective farther than their eyesight range. They can see through the substances with high density, strength and energy. The objects will not show up in their original forms. Instead, they will show up in the form of light in different colors. The substances with low density, strength and energy are invisible just like the molecule in the air. The worldly people busy in the world are just clusters of light moving molecules. On the contrary, the self-improving people will emit the visible light with different colors based on the strength of their composure and psychokinesis.

九维空间——光速圈

9-dimensional Space, the Light Speed Circle

光在1秒内所行的范围叫光速圈。这个空间的人已具备了光在一秒钟内所行范围的遥视。比如,人虽在非洲,却能清楚看到远在亚洲的亲人生活着的状态,任何人间的人的活动已逃不出光速圈空间中人的视野。

The space where the light can reach within 1 second is called the Light Speed Circle. The people in this space can have the remote viewing of things in the distance where the light will reach in 1 second. For instance, though the person is in Africa, he can clearly see his family members living in Asia. All the people living within the scope of 1-second light travelling can be seen by the people in the Light Speed Circle.

十维空间——超光速圈

10-dimensional Space, the Super Light Speed Circle

光在1秒钟内所达不到的范围叫超光速圈。达到这个能量级别的人可以进行超空间遥视,能看到银河系外,旋河系内物质范围内的任何景色,特别是千年界、万年界的仙人们生活的情景。

The space where the light cannot reach within 1 second is called the Light Speed Circle. The people in this circle can have the trans-space remote viewing. They can see all the scenes beyond the Milk Way System and the Rotary River System, in particular the life situation of the celestial beings in the Thousand Year World and Ten Thousand Year World.

十一维空间——分子界

11-dimensional Space, the Molecule World

能看到分子所能显示的本质的思维能量空间。分子是能保持原物质化学性质,能独立存在的最小微粒。这个空间的人能看出任何一种分子的本质。比如,凡俗人看到的一滴普通人的血,对进入分子界空间的人来说,他看到的是一 个完整的人,其相貌,气质历历在目。假如有两滴血,一滴是狗血,另一滴是牛血,对我们普通人而言,根本分不清哪一滴是狗血,哪一滴是牛血,但分子界的人看得清清楚楚。一粒草籽,他们能看到其成形的状态 。

It is a space where the thinking energy of the nature shown by the molecules can be seen. The molecule is the smallest particle that can regain the chemical attributes of the original substances and can exist independently. The people in this space can see the nature of each type of molecules. For instance, the blood of an average people in the eyes of the worldly people is seen by the people living in the Molecule World as a fully-grown person who has his look and personality. If there are two drops of blood with one drop belonging to a dog and the other to a cow, we ordinary people cannot tell which is dog and which is cow. However, the people living in the Molecule World can judge them. They even know the form of the grass by seeing the grass seed.

十二维空间——微观世界

12-dimensional Space, the Micro World.

能在纳米空间内骑马奔驰的空间。普通人显微镜下看到的一个微粒,在微观世界中生活的人看来,是一个庞大的宇宙体系,里面有太阳、高山、河流、还有动物,植物,有可供人生存的乐园,在一粒沙粒上他们能建上千个美丽山 庄。

It is a space where people can ride a horse in the nanometer space. The tiny particle seen by an ordinary person in the microscope is a large Universe system in the eyes of the people living in the Micro World, which includes the Sun, mountains, rivers, animals, plants, and the park residences for the people. They can build thousands of beautiful villages on a grain of sand.

十三维空间——法界

13-dimensional Space, the Law World

能看到引起物质起变化的能量的空间。如,促使精子和卵子结合后能成长为一个完美躯体的那个能量。法界的人看到的只是能量流。磁力线,各种射线,各种波等也是一种能量流。什么地方风水好,什么地方风水差,谁的生命力 强盛,谁的生命力脆弱,对他们而言,一清二楚。

It is a space where the people can see the energy which causes the matters to change, for instance, the energy that drives the combination of the sperm and egg which later grow into a perfect body. The people in the Law World can only see the energy flow. The magnetic line of force, the rays of all kinds and the waves of all kinds are energy flows. They know very clear which place has good or bad Feng Shui, and who has strong or weak life power.

十四维空间——滞留信息间

14-dimensional Space, the Detention Information Space

短期内信息滞留不散的空间。任何物质运动后,在它活动过的地方都会留下短期内不会消失的信息,所有的物质都是“感光胶片”,都能准确无误地把它们身边发生过的事记录下来,滞留信息间就是能显示出已经发生过的情景的 空间。有些警犬,能根据当事人几天前、甚至几月前留下的气味,跟踪寻迹,找出当事人。具备了佛眼的人,能依据物体活动后留下的滞留信息,将短期内,比如十年内某处某时发生过的情景逼真地显现出来,如某间屋子发生了 谋杀案,当时是如何发生的,凶手是谁,一目了然。

It is the space where the information will stay without diffusion in a short time. Any motion of the matters will leave the information that will not disappear in a short time behind them. All the matters are just like the “photographic films”, able to record correctly what has happened around them. The Detention Information Space refers to the space which is able to show what has happened. Some police dogs can trace the whereabouts of the people by following the smell they have left days or even months ago. The people with the Buddha eyes can, according to the detention information left by the objects’ movement, show what happened, for instance, 10 years ago. For example, the room has been the venue of the murdering cases, how it happened, and who the murderer was.

十五维空间——超时界

15-dimensional Space, the Super Time World

超越时间的制约,能沿着时间数轴看到过去和将来某处发生过的和将要发生的真实情景的空间。比如宇宙起源、人类起源、生命起源初期的情景,恐龙当时在地球上肆虐的情景,亚当,夏娃当时在伊甸园中的生活情景;挪亚时代 洪水泛滥的情景;未来地球被生物机器人控制下人们的生活情景等。

It is a space where the people can get rid of the time constraint, follow the time numerical axis and see what will happen or what has happened in a certain place in the future or in the past. For instance, the scenes in the beginnings of Universe origin, human origin and life origin, the scenes where the dinosaurs were dominating the Earth, the scenes of Adam and Eve living in the Eden, the scenes of the Great Flood in Noah’s time, or the life scenes when the Earth is controlled by the bio-robots in the future.

十六维空间——宏观世界

16-dimensional Space, the Macro World

大宇宙就是宏观世界。对生活在宏观世界中的人来说,我们现存的这个地球宇宙,只不过是一个微粒,太阳系只是一个分子,太阳是原子核,而地球、水星、火星等九大行星仅仅是几个绕原子核高速旋转的电子而已 。

The big Universe is the Macro World. For the people living in the Macro World, the Earth Universe where we are is just a particle, the Solar System is simply a molecule, the Sun is the nucleus, the Earth, the Mercury, the Mars and other 6 planets are just the electrons revolving around the nucleus.

十七维空间——时间隧道

17-dimensional Space, the Time Tunnel

以正负时间构成的遍布于宇宙空间的密密麻麻的时间网络叫时间隧道。

The time network composed of the negative and positive time and dotted the Universe space is called the Time Tunnel.

时间隧道贯通于一切有形物体。每个天体有自己的时间隧道,每个人也有自己的时间隧道,一旦进入了时间隧道,时间已再不是滴答作响的闹钟所示的时间往前走,而是固定不动的,也不是日历表显示的时间有过去,有未来,时 间成了一个两头无限延伸的数轴,你可以到任何一个时间点上去生活,可以到恐龙生活的年代,也可以到现存人类秩序变化后的时代中去体验生活。

The Time Tunnel runs through all tangible objects. Each celestial body has its own Time Tunnel and each person has it, too. Once entering the Time Tunnel, the time no longer goes ahead like the ticking clock. Instead, the time is fixed and static. It is not like the calendar watch showing the past and future. Instead, the time has become the numerical axis with the two ends extending limitlessly. You can choose to live on any point. For example, you can choose to live in the times of dinosaurs, or live in the era when the current human order has been changed to experience the life at that time.

十八维空间——空间隧道

18-dimensional Space, the Space Tunnel

36维空间相互连接的通道叫空间隧道。

The passage connecting the 36-dimensional spaces is called the Space Tunnel.

比如,人间的人肉体死后,灵体不论是去往上界,如千年界,还是去往下界,如动物界,首先要进入空间隧道,否则无法到达。天界的天使来人间视察,也必须借助于空间隧道才能来到人间。

For instance, after the flesh body dies in the Mortal World, the spiritual body has to pass the Space Tunnel first before it enters the upper worlds, such as the Thousand Year World, or the lower world, such as the Animal World. If the angels from the Heaven World go to the Mortal World for inspection, they have to pass the Space Tunnel before reaching the Mortal World.

空间隧道中的物质都是反物质,空间隧道反物质运行的速度都是负宇宙速度。

All the materials in the Space Tunnel are the antimatters. All the antimatters in the Space Tunnel move at the rate of the Negative Universe speed.

空间隧道都经过极乐界的三界往返洲。也就是说,三界往返洲是所有空间隧道的枢纽。

All the Space Tunnels pass by the Continent for Three Realms LIVES to Pass Through in the Elysium World. That is to say, the Continent for Three Realms LIVES to Pass Through is the hub of all the Space Tunnels.

以上18维空间都与人有联系,是生命活动的中界世界,人类的科学发展到一定程度,完全有能力通过仪器进入以上任何一个空间。

The above-mentioned 18 dimensional worlds all are related to the humans. They are the middle worlds of the life activities. When the human’s science reaches a certain level, they will have sufficient ability to enter either of the above spaces with the help of instruments.

以下18维将要谈到的是靠科学永远无法到达的空间,《生命禅院》的主要目的是引导人们向生命的高层空间去,所以我将主要论述和描写千年界、万年界和极乐界。

The following 18 dimensional worlds will be the spaces which can never be reached by science. The major target of Life Chanyuan is to guide the people to the higher spaces of life. So I will focus on describing and explaining the Thousand Year World, Ten Thousand-year World and the Elysium World.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

生命的层次

The Levels of LIFE

从灵性的反物质结构来讲,生命分为16个层次,依次为:

In terms of the nonmaterial structure of its spirituality, LIFE can be divided into sixteen levels; successively, they are:

第一层:上帝

· The First Level: the Greatest Creator

完美无暇的反物质结构,其灵能渗透一切物质和空间,没有任何阻碍。

It possesses perfect nonmaterial structure; its psychic energy is able to penetrate all material and all spaces without any hindrance.

第二层:神

· The Second Level: gods

有瑕疵的反物质结构,其灵能渗透一切物质和绝大部分空间,但无法进入清凉界,无法与上帝抗衡。

It possesses defective nonmaterial structure. Its psychic energy is able to penetrate all materials and most spaces, but cannot enter into The Zero World and cannot compete with the Greatest Creator.

第三层:仙佛

· The Third Level: Celestial Beings and Buddha

仙佛属同一个生命等级,不同之处在于"种族"差异。

All the Celestial Beings and Buddha are at the same level of LIFE, and with only "racial" differences.

仙根据其神通大小,又分为天仙、神仙、陆地仙、人仙、鬼仙。

Based on their magical power, Celestial Beings can be divided into the following categories:

1. Super Celestial Beings

2. Deity Celestial Beings

3. Land Celestial Beings

4. Human Celestial Beings

5. Ghost Celestial Beings

天仙的基本特征是:不受时间和空间的约束,能感应到宇宙各处的细微变化,能感应到上帝和神的意识,并能依据上帝和神的意识迅速做出快速反应。天仙能化有形于无形,无形于有形,有千变万化的神通,能化身万千,同时存 在于不同的生命空间。天仙的大本营就是极乐界的"仙岛群岛洲"。

· The basic features of Super Celestial Beings are:

1. They are not bound by time or space.

2. They can sense subtle changes throughout the universe.

3. They can sense the consciousnesses of the Greatest Creator and gods, and make rapid responses according to their consciousnesses.

4. They can be visible or invisible; tangible or intangible.

5. They have ever-changing magical powers which allow them to be in thousands of incarnations and exist in different LIFE spaces at the same time.

6. Their base camp is the Celestial Islands Continent of the Elysium World.

神仙的基本特征是:无法化身万千,但有神通变化,能腾云驾雾、隐形变型,可自由往来于阴阳两界,不食人间烟火,能查知过去未来,瞬间能行十万八千里的一百次方。神仙不愿群居,所以他们没有大本营,他们"行于是,止 于是,造次于是,逍遥于是,"除清凉界和天界外,他们无影无踪,随处可去,真可谓"天马行空,独往独来。"

The basic features of Deity Celestial Beings are:

1.They are unable to change into thousands of incarnations, yet they have magical powers to “mount the clouds and ride the mist”.

2. They can be invisible and can transform and travel between Yin and Yang Space freely.

3. They need no food supplies and can discern past and future.

4. They can travel billions of miles in the blink of an eye.

5. They dislike living in groups, so they do not have any base camp.

6. They "travel everywhere they want and do whatever they like". Except for the Zero World and the Heaven World, they can travel anywhere, which is the so-called "powerful and unconstrained style of independence".

陆地仙的基本特征是:寿命长、饮食少、无疾病、无烦恼、能水面行走、能穿墙而入、能在树尖上飞行、日行万里不疲倦,陆地仙主要集中在万年界。人间偶尔也有陆地仙,但普通人无法遇到和见到。

The basic features of Land Celestial Beings are:

1. They enjoy long life spans, require less food and drinks, and are free from diseases and worries.

2. They are able to walk on the surface of water, walk through walls, and fly over the tops of the trees.

3. They are able to travel thousands of miles without becoming fatigued.

4. Their base camp is the Ten-thousand-year World.

5. They may occasionally appear in the Human World but ordinary people cannot see or hear them or sense their presence.

人仙的基本特征是:有肉身,但意识与常人不同,知晓宇宙结构、知晓36维空间,知晓宇宙、生命、人类的起源,知晓因果转化机理,知晓生命轮回的规律,是得道贤人,是具备了完美人性的人,他们没有私有财产,不参与任 何形式的对抗或竞争,凡事随缘而化、随遇而安、随机而做、随性而动,是依据完美的人性灵性而生活的人。人仙已经清楚的知道自己生命的下一站将到达何处,所以对死亡没有任何的恐惧,可以说,已经逃脱了死亡的束缚。人 仙集中的地方就是千年界,人类社会中万分之一的人具备了人仙的素质,若能再进一步,就可以步入人仙的行列。

The basic features of Human Celestial Beings are:

1. They have physical bodies but their consciousnesses are different from those of ordinary people.

2. They have obtained knowledge such as the structure of the universe, 36-dimensional spaces, the origin of the universe, LIFE and human beings, the transformation mechanism of causality, and the law of transmigration of LIFE.

3. They are sages attaining Tao and possessing perfect human nature.

4. They do not have private property and do not participate in any form of confrontation or competition.

5. They take things as they are, associate with others by following predestined relations, act in accordance with their nature, and take advantage of opportunities that arise.

6. They live with perfect spirituality and human nature.

7. They know clearly the next stop of their LIFE and have no fear of death in any sense; that means that they have escaped the shackles of death.

8. The community of Human Celestial Beings is on the Thousand-year World.

9. Only one out of every ten-thousand people in human society possess the qualities of Human Celestial Beings. If they can take one extra step, then they will join the ranks of Human Celestial Being.

鬼仙的基本特征是:肉体已经死亡,但意识仍停留在人间的生命。一般是聪明绝顶的急于求成的人转化成的。

The basic features of Ghost Celestial Beings are:

1. Their flesh is dead but their consciousnesses still remain in the human world.

2. They are transformed generally from those extremely intelligent people who are too anxious to accomplish their purpose.

佛依据佛性层次分为十大类,在无上正觉洲生活的属于最上乘佛,其次为在神州、广寒洲、三界往返洲、仙岛群岛洲、阿弥陀佛洲、瀛梧洲、迦叶洲、婆罗洲、莲花洲生活的佛,莲花洲的佛是最下乘的佛。人间无真正的佛,有的 只是每个人的如来本性,一旦有人修炼出了如来本性,马上就会圆寂,生命会在瞬间到达佛的初级层--莲花洲。

Buddhas:

According to the nature of Buddha, Buddhas can be divided into ten categories:

Buddhas on the Supreme Authentic Wisdom Continent are the most superior ones.

Other Buddhas live on the Gods Continent, Moon Temple Continent, The Continent for Three Realms LIVES to Pass Through, Celestial Islands Continent, Amita-Buddha Continent, Yingwu Continent, Kasyapa Continent, The Borneo Continent Continent, and the Lotus Continent by their levels.

Buddhas on the Lotus Continent are the minimum level ones.

In the human world, there are no Buddhas in a real sense, but only everyone’s original natures; once people attain their original natures through self-cultivation, their physical bodies will pass into parinirvana immediately and their LIFE will reach the primary level of Buddhas on the Lotus Continent.

第四层:魔

The Fourth Level: Devils

是佛的化身,是佛在修炼期间短暂走入极端的表现,魔的威力高于佛,容易达到神的地步,所以,一旦发现有魔大量存在,上帝就亲自出马,把他们约束在阴极黑洞体内。

Devils is the incarnation of Buddha. It is a brief but extreme manifestation of Buddhas who are self-refining. The power of the Devils is greater than that of Buddhas and can easily reach the level of gods, therefore the Greatest Creator attends to the matter himself whenever a great quantity of Devils emerge and restrains them in the Cathode Black Hole Body.

第五层:人

The Fifth Level: Humans

人是靠视觉、听觉、嗅觉、味觉、触觉、灵觉在地球上生活的生命,是没有神通变化、依靠食物生存的动物。依据人的来源的不同,人大致可分为五种,即浑人、俗人、凡人、贤人、仙人。

Humans are a kind of LIFE living on earth and relying on their visual, auditory, olfactory, gustatory, tactile, and spiritual perceptions. They do not possess the ability of supernatural transformation and must live on food. According to their origin, Humans can be classified into any of five categories: Ignorant people, Laity, Mortals, Sages, and Celestials.

浑人:靠本能生存的人,其前世是树木或低等动物。

1. Ignorant people rely on instinct for survival and their previous existence was a tree or a lower-level animal.

俗人:靠欲望生存的人,其前世是高级动物、家畜或飞鸟。

2. Laity rely on desire for survival and their previous existence was a higher level animal, livestock, or a flying bird.

凡人:靠情感生活的人,其前世是俗人或凡人。

3. Mortals rely on sentiment for survival and their previous existence was a laity or a mortal.

贤人:靠理智生活的人,其前世是仙人或贤人。

4. Sages rely on rationality for survival and their previous existence was a Celestial or a Sage.

仙人:靠灵性生活的人,其前世是仙人或千年界的人仙。

5. Celestials rely on spirituality to survive and their previous existence was a Celestial or Human Celestial Being from the Thousand-year World.

另外,人类社会中有千万分之一的人,他们是带有特殊的使命从万年界、或极乐界、或天界下凡的仙、佛、或神。

In addition, one out of every ten million people in human society are Celestial Beings from the Ten-thousand year World, Buddhas from the Elysium World, or gods from Heaven carrying special missions.

第六层:飞鸟

The Sixth Level: Flying Birds

飞鸟是生活在四维空间中的生命,比人的智慧低,但比人自由,活动的空间也比人大,属于群居、家族式生活种群,其中仙鹤属飞鸟中的上品,寿命长,灵性高,其余鹤、鹳、大雁等稍次一级,鹰、枭类再次一级,林中栖息的莺 、鹦鹉、雀鸟和喜欢在宽阔地带生活的鸽、鸦等及依水为生的鸳鸯、白鹭、鸭等更低一级,家禽和有翅膀,但飞不起来的如鸵鸟等为鸟类的最低级。

Flying Birds are a kind of LIFE living in four-dimensional space. Their wisdom is lower than humankind but they have more freedom and their space of activities are larger than that of humankind. Flying Birds are gregarious and belong to cooperative living species.

1. Red-crowned cranes are the highest level of flying birds, enjoying a longer lifespan and a high level of spirituality.

2. Other cranes, storks, and wild geese are at the second level.

3. Eagles and owls are at the third level.

4. Warblers, parrots, and hummingbirds dwelling in the forest, pigeons, and crows inhabiting broad areas, and mandarin ducks, egrets, and other ducks living by water are at an even lower level.

5. Poultry and other birds with wings but who cannot fly, such as ostriches, are at the lowest level of birds.

第七层:花卉植物

The Sixth Level: Flying Birds

凡开花不结果实的植物均称为花卉植物,有些树和有些草也开花,但不结果实,它们都属于花卉植物。花卉植物灵性极高,几乎是万年界花卉植物的仿制品,除点缀大自然之外,主要是针对人类中的贤人和仙人而设置的,为的是 提醒和点化人类中灵性高的人不要忘了有一个神仙境界,向万年界发展。

Flowering plants refer to all those flowering but infertile plants including some flowering but fruitless trees and herbs. Flowering plants possess very high spirituality; they are almost imitations of flowering plants in the Ten-thousand-year World. In addition to decorating nature, the main function of flowering plants is to serve the sages and celestials by reminding and enlightening those people with high spirituality not to forget the existence of the Deity Celestial Being World and to advance to the Ten-thousand-year world.

牡丹属花卉中的极品,芍药、海棠、荷花、水仙、腊梅、桂花、梅花、九月菊、玉兰、杜鹃、兰花、昙花等属上品花卉,玫瑰、丁香、君子兰、春兰、扶桑、合欢、马兰、茉莉、迎春、月桂、郁金香、菊花、仙人掌、仙人球等等 为中品花卉,杨花、芦花、藤花、萱花、菱花等为下品花卉。

1. The highest level of flowering plants are peonies.

2.The second level of flowers include Chinese herbaceous peonies, Chinese flowering crabapples, lotuses, daffodils, wintersweets, sweet-scented osmanthus, plums blossom, lunar September chrysanthemums, magnolia denudata, azaleas, orchids, and epiphyllums.

3. The middle level flowers include roses, cloves, clivia minata, spring orchids, Chinese hibiscuses, Albizia julibrissin, Indian Kalimeres herbs, jasmines, winter jasmines, laurels, tulips, chrysanthemums, cacti, Echinopsis tubiflorum, and the like.

4. The lowest level of flowers are poplar blossoms, reed catkins, rattan flowers, day lilies, and water caltrop flowers.

第八层:家畜

The Eighth Level: Livestock

受人类管制和保护,直接为人类服务的生命,虽然自由度没有野生动物高,但生存风险却比野生动物低,假如把野生动物比喻为没有受过"文明教育"的"文盲",那么,家畜是受过"文明熏陶"的受纪律的"高中生和大学生" 。野生动物只知索取,家畜只知奉献。

Livestock are under human control and protection and serve the needs of humankind directly. Although they are not as free as wild animals, their risk of danger to their survival is lower than the others. If wild animals were to be compared to "illiterate people", then domestic ones would be like disciplined high school students or university students trained by civilization. Wild animals only know how to obtain, whereas domestic animals only know how to dedicate.

第九层:陆地野生动物和江河湖海中的水族类

The Ninth Level: Wildlife on Land and Aquatic life in the Sea

第十层:树木

The Tenth Level: Trees

第十一层:昆虫

The Eleventh Level: Insects

第十二层:草和稼禾

The Twelfth Level: Herbs and Crops

灵芝是草中的极品,文竹、吊兰等是草中的上品,稼禾蔬菜是中品,小草为下品。

1. Glossy Ganodermas are the most superior level of herbs.

2. Asparagus ferns and bracketplants are high level of herbs.

3. Crops and vegetables are middle level herbs.

4. Plain grass is at the lowest level.

第十三层:微生物和菌类

The Thirteenth Level: Microorganisms and Fungi

第十四层:阴间魑魅魍魉

The Fourteenth Level: Demons and Monsters in Hell

第十五层:冰冻层中的生命

The Fifteenth Level: LIFE in Frozen Layer

第十六层:火炼层中的生命

The Sixteenth Level: LIFE in Inflamed Layer

生命的层次主要是依据生命体具有的灵性的高低划分的,越是高层的生命,自由度越大,生活的品位越高,生活的质量越好,越是低层的生命自由度越小,生活的品位越低,生活的质量越差。

The levels of LIFE have been divided into the above categories mainly according to their levels of spirituality of LIFE. The higher their levels of LIFE are, the higher their levels of freedom, living standards, and quality of LIFE will be, and vice versa.

这就是说,神不愿意成为仙和佛,仙和佛不愿意成为人,人不愿意成为鸟,鸟不愿意成为花卉,花卉不愿意成为家畜,家畜不愿意成为野生动物和水族类,野生动物不愿意成为树木稼禾,依次类推。

That is to say, gods do not want to become Celestial Beings or Buddhas, Celestial Beings and Buddhas do not want to become humans, humans do not want to become birds, birds do not want to become flowers, flowers do not want to become domestic animals, domestic animals do not want to become wild or aquarium animals, and wild animals do not want to become trees or crops, and so on and so forth.

对人而言,前进的方向应该是向高层生命空间发展,浑人应该向俗人发展,俗人应该向凡人发展,凡人应该向贤人发展,贤人应该向仙人发展,仙人应该向陆地仙、神仙、天仙和佛发展。

For humankind, the direction of the advancement of LIFE should aim toward higher spaces of LIFE. Ignorant persons should advance toward laity, laity should advance toward mortals, mortals should advance toward sages, sages should advance toward Human Celestial Beings, and Human Celestial Being should advance toward Land Celestial Beings, Deity Celestial Beings, Super Celestial Beings, and Buddhas.

生命的道路非常清晰,从空间的角度讲,人间的人应向千年界努力,千年界的人仙应向万年界的努力,万年界的陆地仙应向自由自在的神仙努力,四海为家的神仙应向极乐界努力,成为天仙,到达极乐界就达到了生命的顶峰,人 不可能成为神,更不可能成为上帝。

The path of LIFE is very clear. From the perspective of space, people in the human world should strive for the Thousand-year World, Human Celestial Beings there should strive for the Ten-thousand-year World, Land Celestial Beings there should aim toward the free Deity Celestial Beings, and Deity Celestial Beings who wander worldwide all day long should strive toward becoming Super Celestial Beings in Elysium World, which is the top level of LIFE. It is impossible for human beings to become gods, and needless to say, there is no possibility of becoming the unique Greatest Creator.

一切就是这么的清晰明了和简单。

Everything is clear and simple when seen from this perspective.

August 16th 2005

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

生命的轮回

The Transmigration of Life

从本质上讲,宇宙中只有能量和生命,除此之外,再没有什么东西。

Essentially, nothing in the universe exists except for energy and LIFE.

带灵性的反物质结构吸收了能量,就具有了生命的表现形式,生命有了意识,

就出现了千万种物质的表现形式。

When energy is absorbed into nonmaterial structures with spirituality,LIVES manifest themselves ; When LIVES possess consciousnesses, thousands of manifestations of substances will come about.

一切的物质都来源于能量,最后又回归于能量。

All matter originates from energy and returns to energy in the end.

所有的生命都来源于结构,最后又回归于结构。

All LIVES originate from structures and return to structures in the end.

能量不灭,生命不息。

Where there is energy, there is LIFE.

宇宙中的总能量不会增加,也不会减少。

The total amount of energy in the universe is constant and unchanging.

空间中生命的总数量即不会增加,也不会减少。

The total number of LIVES in the universe never increases or decreases.

能量的总量和生命的数量是个比例关系,是个常数。

The total amount of energy and the number of LIVES are proportional; the ratio between them is constant.

新生命可以被再创造,但有个饱和度,达到饱和后,再无法创造出新的生命。

Although new LIFE can be created, it has a saturation point. After reaching this point, no new LIFE can be created.

生命一旦被创造出来,就无法消失,因为生命的本质是有灵性的反物质结构,有灵性的反物质结构是无法被消灭的,它只能从一种形式转化成另一种形式,从一个空间进入另一个空间。

Once it is created, LIFE cannot be extinguished because its nature is a nonmaterial structure with spirituality and this nonmaterial structure does not die. It can only transform from one form to another and from one space to another.

地球上人的数量增加了,动植物的数量就会相应地减少,千年界人仙的数量增加了,人间的人的数量就会相应地减少,依次类推。

As the number of people on earth increases, the number of animals and plants decreases accordingly and were the number of Human Celestial Beings in the Thousand-year world to increase, then the number of people in the Mortal World would decrease accordingly. This is the way it goes.

生命是在以下的10个空间中轮回转化的。

极乐界、万年界、千年界、人间、家畜界、动物界、植物界、阴间、冰冻层、火炼层。

1. The Elysium World

2. The Ten-thousand-year World

3. The Thousand-year World

4. The Mortal World

5. The Livestock World

6. The Animal World

7. The Plant World

8. The Hell World

9. The Frozen Layer

10. The Inflamed Layer

浑沌界仅指能量聚合的空间,清凉界是上帝的地方,天界是神的地方,阴极黑洞体只是宇宙中高级生命魔的监牢,阳极黑洞体只是生命临时转化(投胎)的地方,梦境界是所有空间中的生命过去未来的演示场,昆虫界和细菌界包 括植物中的草构成的生命界是另一性质的生命轮回转化空间。

The Holographic Order World refers only to the spaces of energy aggregation.

1. The Zero World is a special, unique place for the Greatest Creator.

2. The Heaven World is the place for gods.

3. The Cathode Black Hole Body is the prison for senior LIFE - Devils.

4. The Anode Black Hole Body is only a place for temporary transformation of LIFE (reincarnation).

5. The Dream World is a place for demonstrations of past and future of LIVES from all spaces.

6. The Bacteria and Insect Worlds, including the herbs of the plant world, are transmigration and transformation places for another nature of LIFE.

生命真的不死吗?生命真的是轮回转化的吗?

Is LIFE really immortal? Is it really all transmigration and transformation?

生命真的不死,死的只是生命的表现形式。

Yes, LIFE is really immortal, but what is mortal are just it's manifestations.

我们看到一个人死了,并不是这个人的生命死了,而只是这个人生命的载体死了。就象我们住的一间房子,我们搬家了,住进了另一所新居,原来的这间房子就没用了,就“死”了,不能因为我们搬家了,原来的房子空了,就说 我们死了。

When we see that someone is dead, it does not mean that their LIFE is dead, but only that their carrier is dead. It is as if we moved out of an old house and into a new one; the previous house became useless or it was being called “dead”. We cannot say that we have died just because we moved out when our previous house became empty.

我们要从河的这面到对面去,怎么办?就造一只舟或租一艘船,我们上船,让船载着我们向河对岸划去,一旦靠岸,我们就弃船上岸,船的使命完成了,而我们上岸继续向远方走去。

What would we do if we wanted to cross a river and travel to the other side? We would build or rent a boat, but once the boat pulls onto the opposite shore, we would abandon it because the boat would have accomplished its mission, and we would then go ashore and continue along our way.

我们就是生命,船就是我们的肉体,人生就是那条河,我们借助于肉体这条船驶进人生这条大河,向对岸划去,待靠了岸,我们就丢弃肉体这条船,继续我们的旅行。

We are LIFE; the boat is flesh; the river is life. We enter into this river by means of our bodies and then paddle toward the other side. As soon as we land ashore, we would abandon our boat - or body - and continue on with our journey.

我们点一支蜡烛,最后蜡烛燃尽,蜡烛“死”了吗?

Should we describe candles that have burnt down to their ends as being “dead”?

蜡烛的表面形式确实是“死”了,再不存在了,可是蜡烛的本质——能量转化了,进入了大气或其它物体里面,并没有“死”。

Their external forms are indeed “dead” and no longer exist, but their nature - their energy - has been converted and has floated up into the air or onto the bodies of other objects and lives on.

我们吃一个苹果,把它一口一口地嚼碎,咽进肚里,最后只剩下果核,苹果上哪儿去了?苹果“死”了吗?

When we eat apples, we chew and swallow them into our stomachs until at last, only their seeds remain. Where have the apples gone? Have they died?

苹果的表现形式不存在了,是“死”了,可是苹果的本质——能量却转化了,转化成了我们体内的营养。

Yes, their external forms no longer exist; they are as “dead” as they can be, but their nature - their energy - will have been converted and transformed into nutrition for our bodies.

在大太阳底下,我们放置一碟水,过了几个小时,碟子里面的水不见了,水上哪儿去了?水“死”了吗?

If we expose a cup of water to sunshine, it will evaporate after several hours, but where will it go? Will it be dead?

水没有“死”,死的只是水的一种表现形式,水的本质转化成了水汽,上升到了天空中,等遇上冷气流,再以雨雪的形式降了下来。水在不断地循环(轮回)着,水如果能“死”,地球上的水早已枯竭了。

No, surely water does not die. What will die is just the water’s form, but its nature will turn into vapor and rise up to the sky. When it meets cold air, it will drop down to the earth in the form of rain or snow. Therefore, water is constantly cycling (transmigrating). If water were to die, its volume would have long-since depleted.

在《生命禅院》“反常思维篇”的第二节“生死是表象,生命无生死”中我从哲学的角度论证了生命无生死的原理,并举了“再生的少女”、西藏活佛转世的见证及‘国际濒临死亡研究所’的研究成果等例子,大家不妨再回过头 去读一遍。

In the second section of “Unconventional thinking”, in my article entitled “Life and death are only images; LIFE has neither life nor death”, I demonstrated the philosophic principle that LIFE has neither life nor death and listed some examples such as the regeneration of a girl, the witness of the reincarnation of the Living Buddha of Tibet, and the results of research at the International Near-death Research Institute. You may wish to reread this part once again.

实际上,每个人在心理平静时,有时候会突然有一种莫名其妙的感觉,对某件事或某个物体或某个地方有一种似曾相识的感觉,这种感觉有时候会瞬间消失。为什么会出现这种感觉呢?因为这是你潜意识中对前世生存过的环境的 一种瞬间记忆反映。

It might occur to you suddenly that someplace or something seems so familiar that you feel like you have been there before or touched it before, but this only happens when your mind is in a peaceful, resting state, and that feeling disappears quickly. Why does this feeling arise? It is because this phenomenon is a reflection of your instant memory from past environments in your previous lives which are buried into your subconscious thoughts.

有的人到了一个从来也没有去过的陌生地方,突然会有一种对此地此景好象熟悉的感觉,这个感觉证明了他前世在此地曾经生活或工作过。

When people come to places where they have never been before, they may get sudden feelings that seem very familiar, and those feelings are proof that they used to live or work there in a previous life.

一般来讲,前世是人,转化轮回后又成了人的人都有这种感受,若前几世不是人,是从其它生命形态转化轮回到人间的人,这样的感觉一般是没有的。

Generally speaking, everyone gets these feelings if they were human in their previous lives and remained human after transmigrating. If they were not human in their previous lives but were transmigrated from other forms of LIFE then they would usually not have these kinds of feelings because animals sense things differently.

现在的时代,由于发展变化太快,环境变迁太大,要想重温前世的环境,相对就困难多了。

With the rapid developments of human societies and the great environmental changes in the modern era, it is relatively difficult for people to relive these past memories.

有极个别的人,意识中经常出现幻景,对“虚无缥缈”的空间非常敏感,这证明他的前世生活的环境不是地球人间,很可能是千年界或万年界,甚至是极乐界。

Some people have mirages in their consciousnesses very often and are extremely sensitive to “illusory” space, which could indicate that their previous life environments were not in the mortal human world, but rather in the Thousand-year World, the Ten-thousand-year World, or even the Elysium World

灵性越高的人对生命本质的感受越强,灵性越迟钝的人对生命本质的感受越弱。

The higher one’s spirituality is, the stronger their feelings for the nature of LIFE will be, but the duller their spirituality is, the weaker those feelings will be.

死亡只是生命的一种现象,永恒才是生命的本质,生命的实质无所谓生死,只是轮回转化而已,这已经是无可争辩的铁的事实。

Death is just a phenomenon of LIFE, but eternity is the essence of LIFE. Actually, there is no birth or death in any sense for the essence of LIFE, but only matters of transformations through transmigrations. This is an indisputable fact.

August 16th 2005

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

有关生命和生命轮回的八个小秘密

Eight Secrets on LIFE and Samsara

一、生命的总数是个定数
    在地球宇宙内,生命的总数是个定数,不是变数,也就是说,生命的总数是不变的,变化的只是生命轮回现象,这就像地球上水的总量,水的总量是定数,如果某个地方干旱,并不是地球上的水减少了,如果某个地方发生洪涝, 并不是地球上增加了水。一碗水,让其在太阳下蒸发,最后碗里的水不见了,是不是说这些水都“死”掉了?当然不是,它们轮回转化了,云飘来,从云中降下雨,是不是说多“生”出了水?当然不是,它们只是轮回到大地而已 ,除非地球的整个体系发生变化,否则,地球上水的总量永远不变,不会消失,也不会增加,只是在轮回变化而已,它们或许轮回到了冰山上,或许轮回到了大海里,或许轮回到了大地中,或许轮回到了云雾中,千载如斯,生生 不息。地球上人的数量增加了,是不是说诞生了新的生命?当然不是,新的生命并没有诞生,这些所谓的“新生命”只是从其他空间轮回转化到地球人间而已,地球上的人数增加了,那么,动物界生命的数量可能减少了,动物界 生命增加了,人类的数量可能减少了,地狱里的生命减少了,动物界生命可能增加了。如果某段时期地球上人的数量突然大幅度减少了,那么,那些生命上哪去了?是“死”了吗?当然没有消失,他们或许去了天堂,或许去了地 狱,或许去了植物层,或许去了动物层,或许去了家畜界,总之,地球宇宙内生命的数量就像地球上水的总量那样保持不变。

1. The Total Number of LIVES is Fixed

The total number of LIVES in the earth universe is fixed and does not vary. This is to say that the total number of LIVES is fixed and that the only changes are from the phenomena of the reincarnation of LIVES. This is as with the fixed quantity of water on earth; if there is a drought somewhere, it does not mean that it has decreased; if there is a flood somewhere else, it does not mean that it has increased. Leave a bowl of water in the sun until it evaporates completely; has it died? Of course not, it has reincarnated. When clouds float in and rain falls from them, has more water been produced? Of course not, it has just reincarnated onto the earth. Unless the whole system of the earth changes, the total amount of water on it will never change; it will neither increase nor decrease, just reincarnate. It may reincarnate into icebergs, the sea, the earth, or clouds. Water runs in cycles like this for thousands of years. The number of people on the earth has increased, so does this mean that new LIVES have been born? Of course not! These so-called "new LIVES" are just reincarnated from other spaces into the earth. If the number of people on the earth increases, the number of animals may decrease; If that of animals increases, that of humans may decrease; if that of LIVES in hell decrease, that of LIVES in the animal world may increase. If the number of people on Earth suddenly decreases dramatically for a period of time, where have those lives gone? Are they dead? Of course they have not disappeared; they may have gone to heaven, hell, the plant layer, or the animal world. In short, the amount of LIFE in the earth universe remains the same, just as with the total amount of water on earth.

二、生命的层次越低 数量越庞大
    昆虫的数量肯定比飞鸟的数量庞大,草的数量肯定比食草动物的数量庞大,食草动物的数量肯定比食肉动物的数量庞大,地球上其他生命的数量肯定比人类的数量庞大,地狱的生命肯定比天堂的生命数量庞大,人的数量肯定比仙 界仙的数量庞大。此处引出一个问题,仙岛群岛洲天仙的数量比人间人的数量庞大,这是怎么一回事呢?就目前而言,仙岛群岛洲天仙的数量是三百亿,而地球上人的数量仅仅是七十亿,这个现象怎么违背了“生命的层次越低, 数量越庞大”这个法则呢?其实,这个现象并没有违背基本法则,从静态看,天仙的数量比人的数量庞大,从动态看,依然是人的数量比天仙的数量庞大,在几亿年的时光里,天仙的数量基本没有变化,而几亿年间,人的数量是 几千亿上万亿。“物以稀为贵,”生命同样以“稀”为贵。所以基督耶稣告诉我们众人所走的路通向死亡(下界),唯有少数人所走的路通向永生(上界),从这个道理而言,当一个人的观点与大众相同,那么,他走的路通往下 界,大众向西走,你也向西走,那么,肯定通往下界,只有“闲世人之所忙,忙世人之所闲”的人才有希望走向上界。

2. The Lower a LIFE’s Level is, the Greater its Quantity is.

The amount of insects is surely greater than that of birds, that of grass is surely greater than that of herbivores, that of herbivores is surely greater than that of carnivores, that of non-humans is surely greater than that of humans, that of LIVES in hell is surely greater than that of LIVES in heaven, and that of human LIVES is surely greater than that of celestial beings. The question then becomes, why is the number of Super Celestial Beings in the Celestial Islands Continent greater than that of humans on the Earth? Is this a contradiction? Up to now, the number of Super Celestial Beings has been thirty billion, while that of humans has only risen to seven billion. Does this phenomenon go against the law that “the lower a LIFE level is, the greater that level’s amount of LIVES is”? Actually, no! From a static point of view, the number of Super Celestial Beings is larger than that of humans, but from a dynamic point of view, the number of human beings is still larger. The number of Super Celestial Beings has not changed across hundreds of millions of years, but the total number of humans has been trillions during the same time period. Things, including LIVES, are valued according to their scarcity. Jesus Christ told us that the road taken by great numbers leads to destruction (lower LIFE spaces), but that only a small number will take the way to LIFE. From this perspective, when a person views things as the masses do, then they will go toward lower LIFE spaces; when the masses go a certain way and you follow them, then surely it will be toward lower LIFE spaces. Only those who concentrate on the things that common people ignore and remain indifferent to the things that common people value highly have any hope of ascending to higher LIFE spaces.
    三、“坏人”肯定比“好人”多
    根据生命的层次越低其数量越庞大原理,可以推算,“坏人”的数量肯定比“好人”多,也就是说,浑人的数量比俗人多,俗人的数量比凡人多,凡人的数量比贤人多,贤人的数量比仙人多,这就像人类社会,群众的数量比镇长 多,镇长的数量比县长多,县长的数量比市长多,市长的数量比省长多,省长的数量比部长多,部长的数量比总理多,总理的数量比总统多。如果不是这样,必然混乱无序。

3. "Bad People" must Outnumber "Good People".

According to the law of the amount of "lower level LIFE" being greater than that of "higher level LIFE", it can be deduced that the number of "evil people" surely exceeds that of "righteous people". This is also to say that the number of "ignorant people" is more than that of laities, that of laities is more that of mortals, that of mortals is more than that of sages, and theirs is more than that of celestials. It is as in human society where the number of common workers exceeds that of business managers, that of managers exceeds that of city mayors, that of mayors exceeds that of provincial governors and ministers, and theirs is greater than that of national presidents and prime ministers. Any other arrangement would be chaotic and disorderly.

四、生命轮回到下界容易,升华到上界难
    人类社会中,容易犯罪的人多,容易成为“楷模”“标兵”的人少,因为犯罪容易,成仙难。人都喜欢迎合大众价值观,而大众的价值观属于数量庞大而生命层次低的一类,所以,向下界轮回很容易,在不知不觉中就走向了下界 ,所以,当大众认为“男大当婚女大当嫁”的人生观是天经地义的,你也去迎合这个天经地义的人生观时,结果可想而知。当大众忙于赚钱忙于办公司做生意而你也亦步亦趋时,轮回的后果可想而知。当大众练气功修仙修佛而你 也去仿效时,肯定达不到目的。由于去上界的人数量稀少,加之人都有惰性,不愿接受新思想新思维新观念,喜欢守旧不愿改变传统,所以升华到上界不容易。

4. LIFE is Easy to Reincarnate into Lower LIFE Spaces but Hard to Sublimate into Higher LIFE Spaces.

In human society, it is easier to commit crimes than to become role models and easier to become bad examples than good ones because it is easier to appease one’s flesh than to sublimate their souls. People like to cater to the values of the masses which fall into the category of high quantity but low quality of LIFE, so it is much easier to reincarnate towards lower LIFE spaces, and many do that unconsciously. Therefore, when the masses believe that, "When a boy grows up, he takes a wife and when a girl does so, she finds a husband", it is a natural outlook on life and you can predict the results when you take it as your own. When you follow the masses who are making money and doing business with companies, the consequences of reincarnation can be foreseen, but when you follow those who practice Qigong to attain Buddhahood or become celestials, you will certainly achieve a very different result. The number of people who are going to higher level spaces is small, ordinary people have inertia, are unwilling to accept new ideas, new thinking, and new values, and prefer traditions that they are unwilling to surrender, so it is hard for them to sublimate towards higher level spaces.

五、“江山易改本性难移”
    牡丹千载如斯,荷花千载如斯,杨柳千载如斯,牛羊千载如斯,如果没有外力的作用或不同结构的渗透,物质会保持原状不变,人,如果没有神佛仙或魔妖怪的引导,人将永远是人。所以,在生命的轮回转化过程中一定要接近靠 近具有神、佛、仙意识的人,若能聆听他们的教诲并行之,将福莫大焉,同理,如果遇上具有迷幻思维的人,那麻烦就大了。如果想使生命升华到上界,同类者的话不能听,同类者的做法不能仿效,“江山易改,本性难移。”想 改变一个人是非常的困难。因此,每一个修行修炼者当醒悟,如果没有脱胎换骨的体验,自己的生命是难以升华的。

5. Leopards cannot Change their Spots

Peonies have shown their nature for thousands of years, as have lotuses, willows, cattle, and sheep; without external forces or infiltration from different structures, material will not change. Without guidance from gods, Buddhas, celestials, demons, goblins, or monsters, we will always remain human. Therefore, in the process of reincarnation, we must approach those who have the consciousness of celestials, Buddhas, and gods. If we hear their teachings and practice them, then we will be blessed greatly; in the same way, if we follow people with illusive thinking, it will surely lead us astray. If you want to sublimate your LIFE to higher level spaces, then you must never follow the words and deeds of like-minded people. "A leopard cannot change its spots" and it is very difficult to change a person. Therefore, every stylite must remain awake; if there is no experience of being reborn, then their own LIFE will be difficult to sublimate.

六、生命的去向由“死”时的意识决定
    人离开人间那一刻的意识状况决定了“死”后的去向,我们已经知道生命的本质由其生命的反物质结构决定,而反物质结构主要由其意识决定,有什么样的意识,就有什么样的生命反物质结构,有什么样的反物质结构,就呈现什 么样的生命状态,所以,人离开人间的那一刻的意识若是动物的意识,那他“死”后必然去动物层,如果人离开人间的那一刻的意识是仙的意识,那他“死”后必然去仙界,其他以此类推。这里生发出一个问题,如果一个人一生 始终是人的意识,在离开人间的那一刻会不会突然会成为佛的意识然后前往佛土?答案是,没有这个可能性,一点也没有,因为没有量变的积累绝无可能发生质变的可能性,也无法克服生命的万有引力,加之若没有积累财宝在天 国,人的意识必然向财宝处发展,天国里没有自己的财宝,就不可能具备天国生命的品质,“人的财宝在哪里,人的心就在哪里。”人的心在哪里,他就去往哪里。

6. The Direction of LIFE is Determined by our Consciousness when we are “Dying”

The direction of LIFE is determined by people’s consciousness at the moment when they retire from this world. We know that the essence of LIFE is determined by its nonmaterial structure which is mainly shaped by its type of consciousness, its nonmaterial structure, and its LIFE state. Therefore, if someone attains the consciousness of an animal at the very moment when they leave the world, then they must go to the Animal World after they die but if they attain the consciousness of a celestial being when they leave the world, then they must go to fairyland, and so on. A question arises here; if one maintains a human consciousness throughout their life, can they suddenly attain Buddha's consciousness and go to the pure land at the moment of their physical departure? The answer is NO! There is no possibility of a qualitative change without an accumulation of smaller quantitative changes, nor can anyone overcome the gravity of their LIFE. Additionally, human consciousnesses develop toward the places where their treasures lie. If they lack any accumulation of treasures in heaven, it will be impossible for them to attain the quality of LIFE in heaven without having their treasure there. Where our treasures lie, so too will our hearts be, and there we will find our futures.

七、生命轮回的印记
    基因科学家们发现,人的基因带有遗传信息,上辈子身体某处受过伤的人,转世成人后会发现同处有受伤的印记。我们观察一个人的所言所行就能追溯出此人的前世,这就像地质学家通过观察地貌和地质结构得知此地以前发生的 地质变化那样,也像我们通过观察一个人的相貌基本能推断出这个人的年龄那样。如果我们接触过足够多的形形色色的人,那么从中可以发现,有些人前世是某种动物,有些人前世一定还是人,有些人来自天界。福尔摩斯探案集 中我们可以获悉,福尔摩斯的能力来自他对细节的掌握和判断,他能从作案现场的蛛丝马迹判断出罪犯来自何方和罪犯的基本特征,因为凡事有印记,生命轮回也有印记。这就给我们一个启示,要想使自己的生命上升到天界,必 须消除作为人的所有印记。

7. The Imprinting of LIFE’s Reincarnation

Geneticists know that human DNA carries genetic information and that people who have had physical injuries in their bodies in previous lives have been imprinted with those injuries in their current lives. By observing what people say and do, we can trace back to their previous lives, and just as geologists know the changes that have taken place by studying landforms and geological structures, we can infer the ages of people by observing their appearances. As we study different kinds of people, we can see that some had been specific types of animals in their previous lives, some must have been humans, and some are from heaven. Sherlock Holmes’s ability to solve crimes came from his mastery of details and how he could make judgements based on clues left at the scenes of crimes, including where the criminal came from and their basic characteristics because everything is imprinted just as with the reincarnation of LIFE. This gives us the message that in order to ascend one's LIFE to heaven, all their human imprints must be eliminated.

八、“孟婆汤”的奥妙
    《阎王经》中说阴曹地府里具备条件再投生的鬼魂先让他们喝一碗迷魂汤,即孟婆汤,使其忘却前世,重新以一个崭新的生命出现,这是一种极大的慈悲,同时也是使各类生命秩序井然以维护生命动态平衡的法则,如果不消除前 世的记忆,那么,人类社会将不堪设想,当一个人发现自己的儿女是前世的仇人,当一个人发现自己的媳妇是前前世的奶奶,当一个人看见某人正是自己前世的仇敌,当一个人发现自己养的宠物是自己前世的儿女,那将会形成一 种什么样的局面?将乱成一锅粥,思维会混乱。所以,越是低级的生命,越要清除他们对前世的记忆,否则,不仅天下会大乱,天上也会大乱。每一个生命前世前前世的信息是一个个密码,不能随便揭破解说,这就是天机,天机 一旦泄漏,必然会带来麻烦和灾难。绝大多数的人都是糊里糊涂不明不白地活着,不能让人们明白天机,这也是为什么耶稣说“神国的奥秘,只叫你们知道,若是对外人讲,凡事就用比喻。”“叫他们看是看见,却不晓得;听是 听见,却不明白;恐怕他们回转过来,就得赦免。”

8. The Mystery of “Meng Po Soup”

(Note: Meng Po is the “Lady of Forgetfulness” in Chinese Mythology.) It is said in “Sutra of Hell’s King”, that ghosts in Hell who qualify to reincarnate upward are offered a bowl of “Meng Po Soup” , also called “Ecstasy Soup” to each one, which cause them to forget their previous lives before joining the mortal world as new LIVES. This is both great compassion and a law that keeps all kinds of LIVES in order and maintains their dynamic balance. If their memories of previous lives were not eliminated, then human society would be unthinkable. What kind of relationships would exist if people learned that in a previous life, their children were enemies, that their spouse was their grandmother, that a close friend was their enemy, or that their pet was their child? It would create complete chaos and their thinking would be confused. Therefore, the lower-level a LIFE is, the more their memories of previous lives must be eliminated; otherwise, not only would the Mortal World be chaotic, but even heaven would be. Each LIFE’s information about their previous lives are in codes which cannot be revealed or deciphered randomly. These are cosmic secrets and if they were to be revealed, conflicts and disasters would result inevitably. The vast majority of people live in confusion and are unaware of the universe’s secrets. This is why Jesus said, "to you, it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to those who are without, all these things are done in parables" and "That seeing, they may see but not perceive; and hearing, they may hear but not understand; lest at any time they should be converted and their sins should be forgiven".

生命奥妙无穷,探究起来很有意思。
    The mysteries of LIFE are endless, and interesting to explore.

June 18, 2011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I don't know my past life or where I will go after my death. However, I believe that if I didn't have the consciousness of heavenly life, I will not go to heaven.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Craig (16th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), Harmony (26th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mashika (25th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,752 times in 702 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I will try and qualify my earlier statement as to how anyone who is alive, truly know what happens after death.
    There is plenty of anecdotal evidence of people who have claimed to experience 'something' whilst still alive. but they are 'still alive' and not clinically dead.
    Believe what you want to believe, believe what a 'spritual master' tells you - should you so desire - but until you are actually dead, well,
    who knows.....
    I think I agree with your line of thinking.

IMO it's too early to factually claim that anyone knows what happens after death. Ask 10 people and get 10 different answers. Who is right and who is wrong?

I have some beliefs myself but they aren't ironed out and I certainly haven't written in stone what happens after death. 10 years ago I had an idea, I have a different idea now, and I bet 10 years from now I'll have a different one.

I respect everyone's opinions but I don't believe any of them are 100% spot on.
    An additional idea to ponder.

Once liberation from the body has been experienced, it has been experienced.

Liberation - ( death ) - is from the body and entire 3D world construct. I have witnessed, fully observed, in detail, myself move through this process many hundreds of times. The process is indeed fascinating. I can say this. To stay on point. Although it is possible within the event of these experiences to witness an extraordinary amount of detail, as Strat and Le Chat both glean, one would be a rare gem indeed to be able to reenter our physical space with every bit of it intact. When I begin to witness within the shift, I am already beginning to let go of physical processes. This is a part of what I find so fascinating to watch. The utter cessation of breath. What I am trying to say, without getting lost in a great body of detail, is that when I go out, I can tend to go quite far. The body goes into stasis. Yes, it is helped to remain animated but not by me personally. I - near in whole - have vacated. This is not always the case, it is the case in roughly 10% of my experiences. So I would even be able to relay to you some of the differences between this, and what else might occur in other types of shifts.

Having said this, I would say once again---

Once liberation from the body has been experienced, it has been experienced.

Even if the record, in full cognitive detail remains un-intact, cellularly it remains in full effect. This data can indeed be read. It is a knowing. A vibrational signature which cellularly does speak. I would simply say this. We are in consciousness now. We are in consciousness when this body dies - consciousness is all there is. The stories in play in here, as always, one comes up with for themself. ( but, "one" is a whole lot more than is often thought ).

Casey
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), Harmony (26th May 2022), Kryztian (17th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mashika (25th May 2022), Mike (15th May 2022), onevoice (15th May 2022), Orph (15th May 2022), shaberon (15th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), Wind (14th May 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,169 times in 3,982 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    There is NOTHING in Buddhist Sutras that lays down the structure of the universe, nothing at all, just comments and annotations in a few different parts.

(I am assuming someone of course takes the Buddhist scriptures seriously.)

The structure is, so to speak, provided by the culture. I would suggest that Buddha is coming from the view of Yoga Darsana which mainly gives the idea--irrespective of creation myth comprehended--that yoga is a practice which reverses creation.

Quote The Buddhist tradition was passed verbally and not written, at least for 4 or 5 *generations of disciples of the historical Buddha "Siddhartha Gautama" from Lumbini (India today).

Nepal. Buddha and Sita are both from Nepal. Most of his enlightened preaching was around Ayodhya and Bihar, India. This was due to the Sramana system which included the Jains. Semi-secretly, I would say this derives from certain schools of Atharva Veda, which more or less converted a complete Hindu temple into a portable, mental form, for use by pilgrims. Such wanderers were also frequently beggars. These locales were able to produce in such abundance, that making food offerings to wanderers was something that almost everyone was happy to do.

And so Buddha is sort of osmosing a form of yoga without at all disputing the Vedic roots, but moving it out from behind the temple door (i. e. caste restriction) and doing a system that is different from Patanjali. At one time he was approached by non-Buddhist yogis who explained all their doctrines to him and asked what was wrong. He did not say anything about Wrong View, but told them "You do not understand Samadhi". That is something like saying "Your yoga is not good enough".

Quote *(very controversial, but it is believed that the very first Buddhist text was found in Afghanistan and it was written in Gāndhārī (formerly spoken in Lumbini - North India))

At the very least, there is a set of these which I believe is the oldest writing (on paper) in Asia, although these are estimated ca. year 200-400 (Gilgit Manuscripts). This is the background for Maitreya.

There is a piece of a Prajnaparamita Sutra that has been carbon dated to ca. year 75, but Gilgit is a collection that is mostly readable.

While he was crossing the Bodhisattva Grounds, Buddha walked to Pakistan subjugating Yakshas. Then he went to Bodh Gaya in Bihar.

Quote Buddha himself taught Bhavana meditation, he showed the doors for many that were seeking for it, crossing that door beyond is within us.

Bhavana (“mental development”) (lit. “calling into existence, producing”)

Bhāvanā (भावना) refers to the “desire” of the worshipper.—As the object for which the worshipper sits in meditation is different in different cases the deity visualised also becomes different. It is the Bhāvanā (desire) of the worshipper which is of the nature of a psychic force that reacts on the Infinite Energy, giving rise to different manifestations according to the nature of the reaction. The nature of this reaction is of illimitable variety and thus the resultant deity also appears in an infinite variety of forms, and this seems to be the chief reason why we find gods and goddesses of different forms in the pantheons of both the Buddhists and the Hindus.

That is what it would mean in the Maitreya school.

When conjugated, to Bhuvana, then it is "called into existence, produced".

With this slight twist, I am going to make a quick Yoga view of life and death, coming from one of the oldest shaktis in Orissa, Bhuvanesvari:

The word Bhuvaneśwari is a compound of the words Bhuvana Iśwari, meaning "lord of the worlds" where the worlds are the tri-bhuvana or three regions of bhūḥ (earth), bhuvaḥ (atmosphere) and svaḥ (heavens).

On one hand, this is the goddess of the famous Sri Yantra.

In another place, there is Bhuvanesvari in a mantra accompanying ashes that turn part of hell into a paradise where the Fathers of Time wait to be born physically.

Bhuvanesvari is also mentioned by Dattatreya.

Buddhist Yoga is intertwined with Nath Yoga. Some of the famous Eighty-four Mahasiddhas were Buddhists and Naths (Jalandhara, Gorkanath, Matsyendranath). Dattatreya is the Lord of Yoga in a very primordial way. Perhaps the most telling comment about the age of Dattatreya:

The Tripura-rahasya refers to the disciple Parasurama finding Dattatreya meditating on Gandhamadana mountain, Near Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu.

The oddness here is that it is dealing with avatars of Vishnu; such as the famous Krishna (ca. 3,000 B. C.), preceded by Rama (ca. 5,000 B. C.), preceded by Parasurama (ca. 7,000 B. C.). So not only is he phenomenally archaic, Parasurama is one of the few true immortals, such that this body never dies. I don't know how that works, but, it is Vishnu. And there he is stepping in as a disciple.

Dattatreya is even stranger because he is usually understood as the combined avatar of Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva:

Outside of Kalachakra, Buddhism also records Maitreya as the Kalkin, that is, future avatar of Vishnu, who will have for his guru, Parasurama.

It is not messianic because that is over 400,000 years away.

Instead it sounds more like an eonic process of becoming a Bodhisattva, many rebirths. Death is a cloud or fog which you are able to attain a meditative stability and essentially remove as an obstacle/blindfold. Maitreya would have to be conceived as spending an immensely long time preparing for conscious rebirth. During this period, most of us are rolling around like tumbleweeds.

The memory that I have is not of any prior lives, it is seeking rebirth.

And so from speaking of the close disciples of Buddha and the original oral transmission, the same principle applies. They are believed to reincarnate, often in groups or up to twenty-five, which is the rationale for Padmasambhava and several of his associates. And so when doing Refuge Vow and it mentions the Sangha or Spiritual Community, this could be understood on multiple levels:

All lives

The community of all those who have taken Refuge

A group of consciously reincarnating Bodhisattvas, because they are hardly any different from a Buddha, and so if we were any way successful in Transcendent Yoga and were able to see someone corresponding, it would be them.

Then if you were very good, you could always meet with a spiritual friend, regardless of if one of you was dead.

Those who can really do this are a tiny precious few, but I will still say I have gotten close enough to have had a bud-like state of consciousness in the Bardo where theirs must be a fully-blossomed Lotus. It is like that. It is nothing like astral projection. It is a death consciousness with complete dissolution of the ego.

This at times will induce extraordinary forms of physical clairvoyance, such that just as I have really no questions about Death, I would also say there is such a thing as a Halo as a fact in nature.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th May 2022), Harmony (26th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mike (15th May 2022), onevoice (16th May 2022), palehorse (17th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), Wind (15th May 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 times in 412 posts

who knows.....
    u are welcome to pretend that cuz u arent a multidimensional being that nobody else is. From those levels one can see enough transitions to get the basic pattern of what happens in general to explain as this guy does. Obviously, for any individual its very complicated depending on their huge multi-dimensional self and they could go somewhere unexpected. they could even decide to take on some very hard experience unneccesarily just to be able to evolve faster. We are on ALL dimensions at once. bodily death has nothing to do with re-membering those levels of awareness.

The body is not death. Ive experienced death a few times and the body was laughable. So, your thinking that bodily death is required to know how the multidimensional reality works is incorrect. You need to transcend way more than that to develop an idea of how the system works. Your personal one death wouldn't help you much to know how it works for billions unless your awareness was opened up to that, which isnt always the case.

We don't have to believe some master. We have our own knowledge and reasoning, that we can see some of what he says is obvious. Once you know how we create reality, its clear the state of your mind, feelings and actions has a lot to do with where you go, since this universe is a hall of mirrors.

Also, the law of rhythm he speaks of is obvious too. Nature is cyclical like a roller coaster sine wave. You burn off karma, you trend upward, you burn off merit, you trend downward. That's a general obvious trend that beings will cycle thru.

The most important thing he said was that karma doesnt need to be repaid by suffering, it can be repaid by massively helping others. This removes 'eye for an eye' belief and doesn't justify evil.

The "Nobody knows" cuz I dont know gets very old. Limited false assumptions that one must lose their physical body to know is the typical quick answer normal people use to dismiss the question and move on.

Due to the law of correspondence, it is possible just to keenly observe nature and figure out the general patterns that apply to all of levels of life. So, one doesn't even need to reach high dimensions to deduce the patterns and get a general idea. Nobody is asking where each individual human on earth will exactly go. Just to know the basics for how it works as a guideline. A good thing for elder people to start considering. Plan ahead !! lol
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 16th May 2022 at 15:36.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Harmony (26th May 2022), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), onevoice (16th May 2022), Orph (16th May 2022), shaberon (20th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast