+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Autism and Technocracy

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Default Re: Autism and Technocracy

Humans love to label everything and autism is just one more label too.

Yes, Wind...

Life and form is incredibly diverse. We humans also like to measure against that which we deem normal behaviour.

What about humans who are soldiers, work in factory farms, use animals for scientific experiments, traffic children, rape children, raise pit bulls/roosters to fight, kill live-stock, etc.

Where does the line begin and end?

Reading some of the traits of autism, I'd say I am on the spectrum; feeling overwhelmed in society, for example.

I ponder how, over many eons, our human biology has had to shut down; Shut down our hearts and our ability to deeply feel;
    To endure.
    Wars, cruelty, violence, famines, ongoing narratives of fear, snuffing out animist religions/spiritualities to be replaced by Abrahamic religions based on more fear, control and oppression and blood sacrifices.

I would say there is a spectrum amid the grey race; perhaps these are the future humans. I prefer not to give energy to this timeline, whereby kindness and the feeling heart is diminished.
    Last edited by lunaflare; 9th May 2022 at 04:50.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Agape (9th May 2022), Heart to heart (9th May 2022), ian33 (9th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2022), Patient (9th May 2022), Wind (9th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: Autism and Technocracy

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    As far as I understand autism, I have experienced that the more someone is "autistic", the more that person will "hang on" to routine(s). They can be great, excellent in activities that require that (and there are many).

When you say to an autist "I will be there by 11 am", you better be there at exactly that time or they may panic or be upset. If you can't, let them know a few minutes BEFORE 11 am and not after.
    I heard someone on Coast radio observe that gray aliens act autistic, no warmth or empathy. Maybe tghey really are humans from the future.

The ETs I’ve ever encountered may have acted without emotion on outside but both me and them felt deep empathy and resonance on inside.

When I was a child I’ve never seen them as biological entities but they were capable of “playing cartoons” or music in my head to comfort me, for example.
    Not as “screen memory” but while I was fully awake at the same time.

I’m of course little startled by testimonies about ET groups who act without emotion and conscience, suspecting some of them have tried to infiltrate human society in numerous ways,
    as in the movie “they live”. So scary it’s better to make no reference to “those people”

but I believe it’s our nature and order of live intelligence to reject their manner with us because they can only pry on our own ignorance, indecisiveness and weakness of character.

Some people love to become “pets”. Others turn themselves “pets” in exchange for the privilege of empowerment .
    No one can do to us what we do not invite and consent to,
    on subtle and deeper level.

It’s a chief mistake [ even among “disclosure scientists”] to propagate theories about “shallow ETs” with vogue intent
    like it’s a chief mistake to underestimate one’s opponent .

And it’s crucial to avoid the same mistake with your friends and those we love dearly , that’s thinking they may be little naive or careless for being good or not intervening
    because they’ve been here longer in civilisation and evolution terms
    and made it to more complex form of organised intelligence and society

least for those who have defied most of their pains and sufferings.

But that’s of course one perspective out of many.

Neither theirs can be the only evolutionary option of humanities future. Many people would simply automatically choose otherwise.

There will be more future humans who will cultivate the garden of Eden on Earth , grow long bears like Abraham or Abdul al Bakr or the Amish people and there will be always some peaceful settlers around pursuing space hippie theory.

Guess I’m walking on thin rope here but let’s hope “Brian” will improve.

Whoever Brian is unless it was Frank really .

🤣🙏

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ian33 (9th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2