+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Overnight dream that shook me

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 times in 571 posts

Default Overnight dream that shook me

Yesterday and overnight, I had some very strange fever induced dreams.

I was at Uni yesterday doing my usual research when I felt quite unwell and feverish, I hastily got myself back home and retired to bed as my temperature was high and my heart felt to be racing. I fell into rather strange fever driven state having dreams that lasted most of the night.

My dreams seemed quite innocuous to begin with then gradually become more sinister.

Firstly, I was transported back to my childhood aged 11. My father had then recently passed away and because I had asked too many questions about his death my grandmother had so convinced my mother to send me to an all-boys Catholic School to give me a better religious understanding and comfort…

My dream started I was in the school gym, doing the usual PT stuff climbing ropes and throwing medicine balls. The gym teacher then was also the school priest I’d never like him he seemed a very shady and dubious man. His idea of exercise regularly ended up with pre-teen schoolboys having to wrestle him on the school gym mats. He was obviously excited by this but everyone seemed to not care. Back then in the early 70’s it entirely different.

This dream ended up with pre-wrestled bloody nosed alter- boys serving for him in the school chapel which at that time had been a purpose-built square room in the school foyet. In fact, it was as I recall a black cube. The mass and communion were very dark in detail the school boys noses were still bleeding quite copiously and dripping blood into the red wine chalice that all chapel attendees had to drink from.

I was asked to do a bible reading at this point, my dream become even more sinister. I had to read a passage from The Book of Enoch! The reading was about human sacrifice and drinking blood. I have read most of the bible but not the Book Of Enoch.
    One of the readings was written was to give praise and reverence to Adrenochrome thus written ADR-ENOCH-ROME.

I was also encouraged to partake in communion which consisted of a small grain that looked like rice though it was ridged with 4 angles like a sugar cube emerging within an oval shaped object.

This I was told this was very important as it was made to alter the structure of my DNA.

Those overnight dreams kinda shook me, and their hidden narratives will not be forgotten so quick!

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

avid (7th May 2022), Bill Ryan (7th May 2022), Blacklight43 (7th May 2022), BMJ (7th May 2022), Brigantia (7th May 2022), Casey Claar (7th May 2022), Ewan (7th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th May 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), Heart to heart (7th May 2022), Inversion (7th May 2022), Ioneo (7th May 2022), jimbobule (7th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th May 2022), Kryztian (7th May 2022), Matthew (7th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (7th May 2022), Michi (7th May 2022), O Donna (7th May 2022), Orph (7th May 2022), Patient (7th May 2022), Rizotto (8th May 2022), Sadieblue (7th May 2022), sijohn (8th May 2022), Spiral (7th May 2022), Sunny-side-up (7th May 2022), TomKat (7th May 2022), Tyy1907 (7th May 2022), wondering (7th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,749 times in 531 posts

Default Re: Overnight dream that shook me

Interesting dream mizo!

It just so happens that I have a copy of "The Books of Enoch" (by Joseph Lumpkin) lying next to me here.
    I haven't read much in it yet, but somehow I think I need to read some passages in it.

Most people here will have heard about the product "adrenochrome".

Your writing of ADR-ENOCH-ROME is an intersting twist, to say the least.

What do you think of "coenamored rh"? It's a possible anagram of the same word.

rh is of course the rhesus factor; the + or - in the bloodtype. So, that is blood related already.

Coenamored, what may that be? To coenamor means to enamor jointly (be filled with love for, in a joint way).

Does the above mean something/anything? I don't know, but I thought it to be "curious".

And also what you saw:

ADR = An adverse drug reaction (ADR) is defined (possibly) as 'Any response to a drug which is noxious, unintended and occurs at doses used in man for prophylaxis, diagnosis or therapy'.

Enoch would just mean Enoch (how does/did Enoch relate to "genetics"?)

And Rome... an anagram for "more" or just the city. Maybe there is a link between the city of Rome and Enoch? One possibility (I found) is the link between Enoch and "Jerusalem, Alexandria, Rome". But I did not go "deeper" into this possible link or the meaning of it. (The "Book of Fallen Angels" may have something to do with it?)

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 7th May 2022 at 12:54.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Brigantia (7th May 2022), Ewan (7th May 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), Inversion (7th May 2022), Kryztian (7th May 2022), mizo (7th May 2022), Sunny-side-up (7th May 2022), Tyy1907 (7th May 2022), wondering (7th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,749 times in 531 posts

In the book I mentioned above, there is a chapter titled: "The Fallen Angels, The Watchers and the Origins of Evil".

Thinking of certain "meanings/uses" of adenochrome, the above can be of interest.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Ewan (7th May 2022), Harmony (7th May 2022), Inversion (7th May 2022), jimbobule (8th May 2022), mizo (7th May 2022), Tyy1907 (7th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

A trusted source has been told the book of Enoch deserves a careful study and retranslation. There are important clues in this text.
    Mizo's dream confirms this for me.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Brigantia (7th May 2022), Ewan (7th May 2022), Inversion (7th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th May 2022), mizo (7th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

You are a deep mind and also a menace 😉
    Get well soon.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

Ewan (7th May 2022), Inversion (7th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th May 2022), mizo (7th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I read a book interpreting Enoch as a historical record of the Mesolithic comet event / Noah's ark. The 7 fallen angels represented the fragments of a comet breaking up after sling shotting around the sun and striking earth.

The intereresting bit was the rule of measurement about a Mesolithic 'yard' found to be central to construction of all stone henges from Ireland to China to Africa. Enoch was seen to capture the story about the 'Watchers' who trained priests in Ireland from the developed old world, sent them on the way with their Mesolithic yards and understanding of lattitues to construct henges far and wide.

Thus they could watch over the seasons/time, predict birthing, seed planting and hold great community esteem.
    BUT keeping a watch on the heavens so humanity could read the signs of another comet fall and take to the sea or high ground.

Fascinating, especially as I think Enoch along with a couple of other books were expunged and censored from the original bible chapters i.e. we are in the 7th Epoch of civilisation and regularly get a mass death event that affects humanity. Not so secret if you watch the signs from Hollywood, attempts to reach space and talk of off world colonies.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

Ewan (7th May 2022), Inversion (7th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th May 2022), mizo (7th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 756 posts

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    Yesterday and overnight, I had some very strange fever induced dreams.

I was at Uni yesterday doing my usual research when I felt quite unwell and feverish, I hastily got myself back home and retired to bed as my temperature was high and my heart felt to be racing. I fell into rather strange fever driven state having dreams that lasted most of the night.

My dreams seemed quite innocuous to begin with then gradually become more sinister.

Firstly, I was transported back to my childhood aged 11. My father had then recently passed away and because I had asked too many questions about his death my grandmother had so convinced my mother to send me to an all-boys Catholic School to give me a better religious understanding and comfort…

My dream started I was in the school gym, doing the usual PT stuff climbing ropes and throwing medicine balls. The gym teacher then was also the school priest I’d never like him he seemed a very shady and dubious man. His idea of exercise regularly ended up with pre-teen schoolboys having to wrestle him on the school gym mats. He was obviously excited by this but everyone seemed to not care. Back then in the early 70’s it entirely different.

This dream ended up with pre-wrestled bloody nosed alter- boys serving for him in the school chapel which at that time had been a purpose-built square room in the school foyet. In fact, it was as I recall a black cube. The mass and communion were very dark in detail the school boys noses were still bleeding quite copiously and dripping blood into the red wine chalice that all chapel attendees had to drink from.

I was asked to do a bible reading at this point, my dream become even more sinister. I had to read a passage from The Book of Enoch! The reading was about human sacrifice and drinking blood. I have read most of the bible but not the Book Of Enoch.
    One of the readings was written was to give praise and reverence to Adrenochrome thus written ADR-ENOCH-ROME.

I was also encouraged to partake in communion which consisted of a small grain that looked like rice though it was ridged with 4 angles like a sugar cube emerging within an oval shaped object.

This I was told this was very important as it was made to alter the structure of my DNA.

Those overnight dreams kinda shook me, and their hidden narratives will not be forgotten so quick!
    I appreciate you sharing your dream, Mizo, I can report that last night I had a similar set of dreams. How many others here are logging their dreams? ( I have been logging mine daily for a couple or few years now ). A pattern may be at play here, which is why I ask. Does anyone else recall their dreams specifically from last night? - or even any from the week at large? Although not specifically "catholic school" the symbols in latter portion of my cluster of dreams did involve: school, children, organizations, uniforms, teachers, blood, and a 'monstrous' component. The cluster began violently as a whole. I am often, in dreams and OBEs taken as point consciousness into the consciousness field of others to view what is happening around the globe. The scope at which this happens is actually larger, but to stay on point.......(we'll put a period here).
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Ewan (7th May 2022), Inversion (7th May 2022), jimbobule (8th May 2022), Kryztian (7th May 2022), mizo (7th May 2022), Patient (7th May 2022), Tyy1907 (7th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,744 times in 1,677 posts

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)

And Rome... an anagram for "more" or just the city. Maybe there is a link between the city of Rome and Enoch? One possibility (I found) is the link between Enoch and "Jerusalem, Alexandria, Rome". But I did not go "deeper" into this possible link or the meaning of it. (The "Book of Fallen Angels" may have something to do with it?)
    Here's some interesting views on the word Rome.

The-Bucegi-Mountain post #6
    Quote Rome in Italian is Roma, Amor (backwards) which means Love. I got Sake from Amor and Amore is Love.
    Same link post #8
    Quote In book two Peter wrote Roma is love backwards. Orma contains the same letters. In The Law of One love is the second distortion.
    Also in post #8
    Quote He was very curious about the history of the moon upon his return to Romania. He arranged to use the holographic viewer provided by a man from Apellos. The Sirians ancestor’s terraformed Earth. They used their flagship that was obsolete and had been in service for several thousand years as our planet’s satellite. They created a blue-white star in the center of the ship to power it. The intent was to use it to attract the cloud of dust surrounding the planet which would allow more sun light to reach the surface and increase biodiversity. During this time some 65-70 million years ago the planet Maldek/Tiamat was destroyed. When Radu tried to view the destruction of that planet it was blurred by some higher consciousness. The Sirian woman that came up with this plan was named Orma and she became famous for her idea.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ewan (7th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th May 2022), mizo (7th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread