Thread: Theory of Us

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Theory of Us

This content has been removed by the writer.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 30th September 2023 at 05:06.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

amor (21st September 2023), Bill Ryan (8th May 2022), Brigantia (8th May 2022), Casey Claar (26th July 2022), Ernie Nemeth (11th June 2023), Ewan (18th May 2023), Franny (9th May 2022), Harmony (8th May 2022), Icare (8th September 2023), Inversion (8th May 2022), iota (7th August 2022), Jad (8th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th July 2022), mizo (26th July 2022), Nasu (10th June 2023), onevoice (8th May 2022), Pam (15th February 2023), Richard S. (9th May 2022), samsdice (9th May 2022), Spiral (8th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Default Re: Theory of Us

Good afternoon 9ideon!

Thanks for the OP above. For people that are interested in discovering "links" between what's going on today (in our world) and ancient/biblical texts and knowledge, it can be very useful.

Not too many people would probably understand the difference between "Creator" and "Architect". Or Source and God. Or Father and father (as Jesus is referenced in John 8:39-47). How many people still read the bible, with "new" eyes?

For me personally, I find a lot of good information in (some) texts of the Gnostics. But not all (gnostics)! There are literally 100's of different kinds of gnosticism. One good book is by Stuart Douglas "The Apocalypse of the Reluctant Gnostics", who links gnosticism with C.G. Jung and P K Dick. It's a worthwhile read!

Earth as a torture planet... PKD called it a "Black Iron Prison". And yet, it can be something else than a "torture planet".

I'm looking forward to more of your writings.

Greetings from "south of the (your) border"!

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

9ideon (8th May 2022), Bill Ryan (8th May 2022), Brigantia (8th May 2022), Ewan (18th May 2023), Franny (9th May 2022), Harmony (8th May 2022), Icare (8th September 2023), Inversion (8th May 2022), iota (7th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th July 2022), Journeyman (25th July 2022), Pam (15th February 2023), Spiral (8th May 2022), Vicus (26th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    Good afternoon 9ideon!

Thanks for the OP above. For people that are interested in discovering "links" between what's going on today (in our world) and ancient/biblical texts and knowledge, it can be very useful.

Not too many people would probably understand the difference between "Creator" and "Architect". Or Source and God. Or Father and father (as Jesus is referenced in John 8:39-47). How many people still read the bible, with "new" eyes?

For me personally, I find a lot of good information in (some) texts of the Gnostics. But not all (gnostics)! There are literally 100's of different kinds of gnosticism. One good book is by Stuart Douglas "The Apocalypse of the Reluctant Gnostics", who links gnosticism with C.G. Jung and P K Dick. It's a worthwhile read!

Earth as a torture planet... PKD called it a "Black Iron Prison". And yet, it can be something else than a "torture planet".

I'm looking forward to more of your writings.

Greetings from "south of the (your) border"!
    Thank you for your kind words, means something.

Yes, I should read something about the Gnostics, Spiral kept telling me in the past as well, I did look into the Gnostic take on the Universe and how it was created, Sophia has my interest, it's fascinating, especially if the product of the dark one is but a sim, something to freak out about, hehehehehe.

Greetings from the Northern one.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

amor (21st September 2023), Bill Ryan (8th May 2022), Ewan (18th May 2023), Franny (9th May 2022), Icare (8th September 2023), iota (7th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th July 2022), Pam (15th February 2023), Spiral (8th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Almost finished the final version, thank Ya'll for patience.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Ewan (18th May 2023), Franny (9th May 2022), Icare (8th September 2023), iota (7th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th July 2022), Pam (15th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

This should be final version now, might do some small cosmetic stuff on this still, this should be it though. Njoy reading this, Bill you as well, thank you for allowing me to finish this.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 10th May 2022 at 06:41.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

amor (21st September 2023), Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Ewan (18th May 2023), Icare (8th September 2023), iota (7th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (10th May 2022), Journeyman (25th July 2022), Pam (15th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

A great read.

I wanted to respond to the idea of more than one God in the Bible. This is how I've come to see it. Thanks mainly to a couple of very insightful people. Pueblo kindly put me on to: The Divine Secret Garden by John V Panella and I also find Lavette Watkins a superb interpreter of Bible texts.

She's the one that's pointed out the difference between the LORD and Lord as well as Father as you've illustrated above when Christ talks of him and the FATHER that others refer to. She says two Fathers = 2 gods, a Fire God and an Air God.

https://www.brighteon.com/d0ef2f02-c...0-2d390b6414c1
    *50 MINS IN

I will try and find another clip where she identifies which God is being referred to in various passages, it's quite a convincing argument.

Someone else who came to the same conclusion:

https://indigoflower.net/god/

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (26th July 2022), Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Ewan (18th May 2023), Icare (8th September 2023), iota (7th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (26th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th July 2022), Pam (15th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    For some time I have felt a certain push towards writing this “theory” on Avalon, in any case Ya’ll have Bill to thank for this (to be clear he did not ask me, it's the frikkin' cowboy hat image of Bill which kept popping up when thinking about theory).

Meck, wherever you are, I hope you read this.
    Spiral/Darkheart, always there for me even when I piss you off.

Ooh go on, one more song.

9ideon, nice song! Pretty cerebral for country & western. ~8D

Just found this thread, and you have some interesting ideas. ~8O

Your 2nd part post (#5) is apparently missing though. All that shows is your 2 line intro. ~8(

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

9ideon (26th July 2022), Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Ewan (18th May 2023), Icare (8th September 2023), iota (7th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (26th July 2022), Pam (15th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    For some time I have felt a certain push towards writing this “theory” on Avalon, in any case Ya’ll have Bill to thank for this (to be clear he did not ask me, it's the frikkin' cowboy hat image of Bill which kept popping up when thinking about theory).

Meck, wherever you are, I hope you read this.
    Spiral/Darkheart, always there for me even when I piss you off.

Ooh go on, one more song.

9ideon, nice song! Pretty cerebral for country & western. ~8D

Just found this thread, and you have some interesting ideas. ~8O

Your 2nd part post (#5) is apparently missing though. All that shows is your 2 line intro. ~8(
    Ooh, yes thanks a mill, I can see what you mean, with these type of Topics I always try to put everything in OP, otherwise the thread gets all messy, part here, other stuff there and so on, it wrecks my head, hahahaha. Although the OP has been shortened (text wise) from a larger text summarized from brain. What I do sometimes is that I make a Skeleton OP and work on it for a day, maybe 2. That's what post #5 means, thanks for pointing out though, I was like noooooooooooooo, I deleted part without knowing, hahahaha.

Quote Journeyman

A great read.

I wanted to respond to the idea of more than one God in the Bible. This is how I've come to see it. Thanks mainly to a couple of very insightful people. Pueblo kindly put me on to: The Divine Secret Garden by John V Panella and I also find Lavette Watkins a superb interpreter of Bible texts.
    Thank you, I'll have a glance at that vid, for me personally it is basically that we lost the nuance to see the difference between different beings etc.

Thank you both for taking the time to read my interpretation of things. Much appreciated.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Ewan (18th May 2023), Icare (8th September 2023), iota (7th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (26th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th July 2022), Journeyman (26th July 2022), Orph (26th July 2022), Pam (15th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you, I'll have a glance at that vid, for me personally it is basically that we lost the nuance to see the difference between different beings etc.

Thank you both for taking the time to read my interpretation of things. Much appreciated.

I enjoy your posts! I think maybe I'll raise the different God question in its own thread. I am also currently writing something which intersects with what you've written on Terra, but I don't want to derail this topic in any way.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (26th July 2022), Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Ewan (18th May 2023), Icare (8th September 2023), iota (7th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (26th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th July 2022), Pam (15th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

I enjoy your posts! I think maybe I'll raise the different God question in its own thread. I am also currently writing something which intersects with what you've written on Terra, but I don't want to derail this topic in any way.
    I'll be looking fwd to reading your thread, I feel this topic (in general) of looking through certain things is more and more important, surely now that most of us "nutcases" feel that certain things are unfolding in front of our eyes. Personally I have no beef with Religious People, they are, like the rest of us, part of this system of deception. What I do expect is that the "Son of Man" will return.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Ewan (18th May 2023), Icare (8th September 2023), iota (7th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (26th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th July 2022), Orph (26th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'll be looking fwd to reading your thread, I feel this topic (in general) of looking through certain things is more and more important, surely now that most of us "nutcases" feel that certain things are unfolding in front of our eyes. Personally I have no beef with Religious People, they are, like the rest of us, part of this system of deception. What I do expect is that the "Son of Man" will return.
    I am in an odd position having been a confirmed atheist for many years I finally had to reassess my worldview, in part due to an increasing perception that a lot of the people who had been pushing us down the materialist path didn't actually believe in what they were selling. At times I miss the old worldview that we were simply ruled by corrupt elites that simply used religion as one more tool to control the masses and that viewed against the vastness of time it wasn't really that significant so we should just try and make the best of it. Now the stakes seem higher whatever the truth of the various belief systems in our world.

I do now look at the Bible differently. I think there's evidence its been tampered with, Jim Druyer's work here is so useful in showing how certain words have been deliberately selected by translations etc. Lavette has had the greatest impact, because when she reads a verse with her knowledge of alchemy and astrology it can have a completely different meaning even with the same familiar words. I now think all the established religions and associated hierarchies belong to them, but that there are useful truths to be found in the texts nonetheless. Maybe they're contractually obliged to leave us at least a chance of obtaining a correct answer?

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (26th July 2022), Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Ewan (18th May 2023), Icare (8th September 2023), iota (7th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (26th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th July 2022), Orph (26th July 2022), Pam (15th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Maybe they're contractually obliged to leave us at least a chance of obtaining a correct answer?
    Funny you should say that, it certainly looks like they always have to make some announcement, could be because they need to gloat and say "those idiots didn't see it again", or something similar. Like they would have something announced in some obscure govt magazine no one really reads, the Eu is good at such things when announcing some law. That 1010 I pointed out couple of days ago on the Corona Program Topic, in where there is a certain symbology concerning a new start in which I cannot see noting but death. They announce it and rub it in at the same time, simply because most of the time we miss it and if someone catches something, they're automatically placed in the "ghetto" from where they are moved to whatever ridicule they need to be subjected to. On Dtv we had various members who would notice some of these things, I remember this being pointed out several times.

I watched that vid, interesting stuff, that whole rapture thing (l8r on the channel) though, not a fan.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 26th July 2022 at 12:09.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Ewan (18th May 2023), Icare (8th September 2023), iota (7th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th July 2022), Pam (15th February 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

I fell asleep watching some docu yesterday and woke up to another one, guess who's in it?

Yep, Bill... Not so uncommon I'd say, but.... Bill spoke about something of which there is very little information about. Now, I am not buying that whole Anunnaki story the way it's brought to the public, personally I feel it's just content to sell to the People, but sometimes I do get caught up in docus like this one and this time I could actually take something from it and ask the person in question directly, so I will.

@Bill (Hope you see this), you mention a Woman called Karin Hudes in relation to the World bank and Elongated Skull Creatures involved. You met her personally? What was your take on her, do you have any reason to suspect she was doing a Corey Goode or did you entertain the possibility that this was not a fabricated story at all?

And might there be anything undisclosed you could share about this?

Personally I would not be surprised if there could be any truth to this, it does coincides with how they've presented themselves in the very past to many of our Ancestors, if not all.

Obviously the official statement of the World bank is somewhat strange, why would they make some official statement about her when the story is kept in the obscure at best and did not really get any coverage anywhere, never trust those type of statements.

Quote Statement on Former Staff Member Karen Hudes (July 8th 2014)

An individual named Karen Hudes has been issuing correspondence and arranging meetings in the name of the World Bank. In some communications, Ms. Hudes has presented herself as the World Bank's Acting General Counsel.

Karen Hudes has not been employed by the World Bank since 2007 and is in no capacity authorized to represent any arm of the World Bank Group. Any claims otherwise by Ms. Hudes or her proxies are false and should not be viewed as credible.

Source

To watch Bill's comment, it's time stamped for you to play here.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 15th February 2023 at 17:48.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2023), Casey Claar (15th February 2023), Ewan (18th May 2023), Harmony (15th February 2023), Icare (8th September 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th February 2023), Matthew (18th May 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), RunningDeer (15th February 2023), Sadieblue (18th February 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

I fell asleep watching some docu yesterday and woke up to another one, guess who's in it?

Yep, Bill... Not so uncommon I'd say, but.... Bill spoke about something of which there is very little information about. Now, I am not buying that whole Anunnaki story the way it's brought to the public, personally I feel it's just content to sell to the People, but sometimes I do get caught up in docus like this one and this time I could actually take something from it and ask the person in question directly, so I will.

@Bill (Hope you see this), you mention a Woman called Karin Hudes in relation to the World bank and Elongated Skull Creatures involved. You met her personally? What was your take on her, do you have any reason to suspect she was doing a Corey Goode or did you entertain the possibility that this was not a fabricated story at all?

Personally I would not be surprised if there could be any truth to this, it does coincides with how they've presented themselves in the very past to many of our Ancestors, if not all.

Obviously the official statement of the World bank is somewhat strange, why would they make some official statement about her when the story is kept in the obscure at best and did not really get any coverage anywhere, never trust those type of statements.

An individual named Karen Hudes has been issuing correspondence and arranging meetings in the name of the World Bank. In some communications, Ms. Hudes has presented herself as the World Bank's Acting General Counsel.

Karen Hudes has not been employed by the World Bank since 2007 and is in no capacity authorized to represent any arm of the World Bank Group. Any claims otherwise by Ms. Hudes or her proxies are false and should not be viewed as credible.

Source

First, my apologies for being so disorganized as to miss this question.

9ideon was asking if I had a comment about Karen Hudes and her remarks about the elongated skull people, whoever they are, and who may (or may not!) be still around. He referenced my rather carefully worded video statement timestamped here.

In answer, I just don't know anything more. And Karen Hudes may (or may not!) be credible.

My own opinion about the elongated skulls, all on display at Brien Foerster's museum in Paracas, Peru, is that while some may well be the result of human deformation of still-growing skulls of children, others are definitely anomalous and have a much enlarged cranial volume — implying a far greater brain size.

I think the evidence is overwhelming that they're real, and are or were from a species of human that's never been officially or formally acknowledged. One of the many unanswered questions is what became of them, i.e. did they become extinct for some unknown reason or, alternatively, went into hiding and are still around, as Karen Hudes claims.

See these two very fascinating Avalon threads: (and there are others, easily found by searching for Paracas in forum posts)
    Here are some photos, copied from this 2015 post of mine: Some of them are not human, or not fully human. On visual inspection, this seems self-evident.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th May 2023 at 14:31.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

9ideon (19th May 2023), Casey Claar (18th May 2023), Ewan (18th May 2023), Harmony (11th June 2023), Icare (8th September 2023), Matthew (18th May 2023), Yoda (18th May 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Source

First, my apologies for being so disorganized as to miss this question.

9ideon was asking if I had a comment about Karen Hudes and her remarks about the elongated skull people, whoever they are, and who may (or may not!) be still around. He referenced my rather carefully worded video statement timestamped here.

In answer, I just don't know anything more. And Karen Hudes may (or may not!) be credible.

My own opinion about the elongated skulls, all on display at Brien Foerster's museum in Paracas, Peru, is that while some may well be the result of human deformation of still-growing skulls of children, others are definitely anomalous and have a much enlarged cranial volume — implying a far greater brain size.

I think the evidence is overwhelming that they're real, and are or were from a species of human that's never been officially or formally acknowledged. One of the many unanswered questions is what became of them, i.e. did they become extinct for some unknown reason or, alternatively, went into hiding and are still around, as Karen Hudes claims.

See these two very fascinating Avalon threads: (and there are others, easily found by searching for Paracas in forum posts)
    Here are some photos, copied from this 2015 post of mine: Some of them are not human, or not fully human. On visual inspection, this seems self-evident.
    Thanks for the reply, am somewhat late with mine as well as it turns out, lol.

Am very familiar with Foerster's work on the skulls and his ordeal to get that DNA tested. Fully aware that these "beings" are not Human, more Cousin types if you like, It also seems we were created from the same Base creature.

My theory differs from Foerster's whom I think believes these creatures to be benevolent, I think and feel quite the opposite about them.

Part of my theory is about these creatures and my perspective on them is that they are the following beings.

Quote They are the Double Headed ones (not to be confused with two heads). Double Headed in this case means Elongated (wrongly interpreted by translators) in some cases they're called Thamiel, also known as Demons of Revolt and Anarchy.
    If the story with the gold is true, it could very well be, another interesting feature comes into correlation with those gold bars and my understanding of certain things about all of this stuff happening and past events, namely the 9999 purity on those bars iso 10.000. As you might know I am of the conviction that we should number in units of 9 (based back to 3-6-9), am a firm believer that 0 (10) creates anomalies in our understanding of Math (3,14 etc for pi, while it seems basically just 3). The Universe, despite all its weirdness, is exact, it all works exact, like clockwork if you like, anyway, am sliding of the side here, gold bars.

Quote Using the millesimal fineness scale, 999.999 is the purest gold ever made. This was produced by the Perth Mint in 1957. Commonly referred to as six nines fine, it has since been used by The Royal Mint and around the world as the ultimate yardstick for gold purity.
    Not a 1.000.000 purity but 999.999, for some reason it cannot exceed this number, just a by note, for me however this points to something which I find fascinating.

In any case, it seems that Master (Elongated) and Servant (for example a Biden) both miss an essential part of being, just look how this World, specifically the West, is being run.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 11th June 2023 at 08:34.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Harmony (11th June 2023), Icare (8th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread