+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In need of a psychic

1. Link to Post #1
    Greece Avalon Member
    Language
    Greek
    Thanks

Lightbulb In need of a psychic

I've posted a thread before here asking people if they know a psychic but not too many people saw my thread so I'm posting again and my question is this does anyone know any psychics /mediums that use only their clairaudiance and intuition for reading and have clear contact with the other world? Please share if so but not the ones with Tarot cards,the genuine ones ,thank you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Starseed123 For This Post:

xidaijena (14th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Re: In need of a psychic

Hi Starseed, good morning here.
    Quote is does anyone know any psychics /mediums that use only their clairaudiance and intuition for reading and have clear contact with the other world?
    I know that some people may has the function. Because it is not impossible for us to get it through long term self refining and self cultivation.
    In my opinion, I will be curious about the psychics /mediums but it is also a little dangerous somehow because in this era, it is better for us to be normal person.
    Some of our chanyuan members did some Oigong and it makes them become healthy or get some special talents. Maybe you can also hear about some Yoga masters who have special talents.

+ Reply to Thread