+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has the road to Atlantis been found off of Hawaii?

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,963 times in 638 posts

Default Has the road to Atlantis been found off of Hawaii?

• Deep-sea researchers have spotted a rock formation that resembles a 'yellow brick road' off coast of Hawaii
    • They said: 'What may look like the road to Atlantis is really an example of ancient active volcanic geology'
    • Feature was located in Liliʻuokalani Ridge in the Papahānaumokuakea Marine National Monument in Pacific
    • The crew of Exploration Vessel Nautilus caught sight of the formation and described it as a 'yellow brick road'

MORE HERE

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

amor (11th May 2022), avid (10th May 2022), Ben (14th May 2022), Bill Ryan (10th May 2022), Casey Claar (11th May 2022), Ewan (11th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th May 2022), Franny (10th May 2022), gini (11th May 2022), Harmony (11th May 2022), haroldsails (10th May 2022), Inversion (10th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th May 2022), Joseph McAree (10th May 2022), lunaflare (13th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th May 2022), Mercedes (11th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (11th May 2022), Mike (11th May 2022), Olam (11th May 2022), onevoice (13th May 2022), RunningDeer (11th May 2022), Sadieblue (12th May 2022), Strat (11th May 2022), The KMan (12th May 2022), Wind (11th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Has the road to Atlantis been found off of Hawaii?

Having read a book by Churchward on past civilizations of Earth, I believe the Pacific was said to be occupied by Lemuria, somewhat earlier than Atlantis in the Atlantic. The brickwork clearly shown, suggests the psychology of humans laying brickwork patterns to economic patterns within the areas of work. Another possibility is that there were roads on land attached to the islands of Hawaii which SANK after eruptions, a not unusual happening around volcanoes.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

anasazi (12th May 2022), Ben (14th May 2022), Bill Ryan (11th May 2022), Ewan (11th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), Harmony (12th May 2022), Heart to heart (12th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th May 2022), Mercedes (11th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (11th May 2022), Mike (11th May 2022), Olam (11th May 2022), RunningDeer (11th May 2022), Sadieblue (12th May 2022), scotslad (11th May 2022), The KMan (12th May 2022), Wind (11th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    • Deep-sea researchers have spotted a rock formation that resembles a 'yellow brick road' off coast of Hawaii
    • They said: 'What may look like the road to Atlantis is really an example of ancient active volcanic geology'
    • Feature was located in Liliʻuokalani Ridge in the Papahānaumokuakea Marine National Monument in Pacific
    • The crew of Exploration Vessel Nautilus caught sight of the formation and described it as a 'yellow brick road'

MORE HERE
    Six minutes.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (12th May 2022), Ben (14th May 2022), Bill Ryan (11th May 2022), Ewan (11th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), Harmony (12th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th May 2022), Mercedes (11th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (11th May 2022), Mike (11th May 2022), Olam (11th May 2022), onevoice (13th May 2022), Sadieblue (12th May 2022), scotslad (11th May 2022), The KMan (12th May 2022), Wind (11th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Atlantis is widely accepted as being in the Atlantic Ocean (hence the ocean name). Hawaii is in the Pacific Ocean, home of Lemuria, so if this is a road, it would have been constructed by the Lemurians, or more likely by Atlantian colonisers. Atlantis, was after all, a global power.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

anasazi (12th May 2022), Ben (14th May 2022), Bill Ryan (11th May 2022), Ewan (11th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), Harmony (12th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th May 2022), Mercedes (11th May 2022), RunningDeer (11th May 2022), Sadieblue (12th May 2022), scotslad (11th May 2022), Strat (11th May 2022), The KMan (12th May 2022), Wind (11th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,749 times in 702 posts

I always come running when I hear the word "Atlantis", lol.

This is for very good reason, of course. I am wondering, does anyone here have any actual personal memories of Atlantis resurfacing at this time? Does anyone find there to be a connection of any kind with the unearthing of Gobekli Tepe? and possibly other ancient sites? I am trying to put some pieces of an ancient puzzle together on this myself. I appreciate any conversation on this you would allow.

Casey
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

anasazi (12th May 2022), Ben (14th May 2022), Bill Ryan (11th May 2022), Franny (11th May 2022), Harmony (12th May 2022), meat suit (12th May 2022), onevoice (13th May 2022), RunningDeer (12th May 2022), Sadieblue (12th May 2022), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2022), The KMan (12th May 2022), Wind (11th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    I always come running when I hear the word "Atlantis", lol. This is for very good reason, of course. I am wondering, does anyone here have any actual personal memories of Atlantis resurfacing at this time? Does anyone find there to be a connection of any kind with the unearthing of Gobekli Tepe? and possibly other ancient sites? I am trying to put some pieces of an ancient puzzle together on this myself. I appreciate any conversation on this you would allow. Casey
    I'm very much like you in that I'm always attracted to anything to do with Atlantis, mainly because many of us obviously lived there. I haven't had any past life memories surface but I have come across a friend or to who have. I'm also fascinated by the question of who was behind Gobekli Tepe. Schmidt revealed many years ago that there are at least 16 other megalith rings buried across 22 acres so Gobleki Tepi was a massive temple complex. The last time I looked they had Gobleki Tepi set at around 11,500 years ago although I note they often reluctantly have to push the dates of many megalithic sites back further and further. By most accounts, Atlantis went under for the third and final time 12,500 years ago which would mean Gobleki Tepi outlasted Atlantis. Was Gobleki Tepi around earlier during the last days of Atlantis or are the timelines a bit off and Gobleki Tepi was actually buried 12,500 years ago to protect it from the Atlantian deluge? So many questions ....
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

anasazi (12th May 2022), Ben (14th May 2022), Casey Claar (11th May 2022), Harmony (12th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (12th May 2022), RunningDeer (12th May 2022), Sadieblue (12th May 2022), scotslad (12th May 2022), The KMan (12th May 2022), Wind (12th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you for the discussion, Andre.. some might even postulate that is was the remnants of those remaining from Atlantis who built Gobekli Tepe, be it before, or after the deluge. It may make more sense to me at this time that, were this true, it would have been after. There is something I myself am experiencing that I feel is at least minimally related to the unearthing of the Gobekli Tepe site. The unearthing of this site, and the unearthing ( if you will ) of a certain skill I now find in my possession coincide, and there is a certain feeling tone to each that is a certain match. I easily see my lifetimes, but of course not all, and the ones I am directed to are not by my *personal* design. But I have been shown one Atlantean lifetime. It occurred when I picked up an Azurite crystal, and while in the car, before heading home with it, had the urge to place it on my forehead. This is when I was shown. My vision center opened out and in an instant I was in another place. I saw that I wore azurite robes and an azurite headdress, and worked with the Azurite crystals. This is ALL I was shown. And this is before what began happening now in life, began. So much still to discover.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

anasazi (12th May 2022), Ben (14th May 2022), Harmony (12th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (12th May 2022), meat suit (12th May 2022), RunningDeer (12th May 2022), Sadieblue (12th May 2022), The KMan (12th May 2022), Wind (12th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The photo in the original post earned a mention in Ben's upload today.

It begins @ 1:20

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

anasazi (12th May 2022), Ben (14th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (12th May 2022), RunningDeer (12th May 2022), scotslad (12th May 2022), The KMan (12th May 2022), Wind (13th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member anasazi's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I believe that we are resolving the Atlantis paradigm currently. It has been a long time coming--many lifetimes, in fact. Misuse of technology, abuse of entire populations--all of these were employed in Atlantis by those who hijacked it. I believe we will continue to uncover the surviving artifacts of Atlantis, and where the survivors began civilizations again--just as we make one final revisit of the problems that brought Atlantis down. This is being discussed in astrological circles currently. Molly McCord and Adrienne Alise are on youtube, and Ms. McCord has also begun to channel some of the information you would like to discuss or listen to--I believe her site is called The Galactic Center, and after you sign up (which is free) go into her Library where there are channeled messages regarding this (free as well). Magenta Pixie also comes to mind, as she channeled that many of the souls that witnessed the end of Atlantis have come back just for this one last time. Pam Gregory has also discussed this some in her astrological reports on youtube. I do hope this helps--some of the women I mentioned have communities through Patreon where this is being discusssed (not free). But, there are people discussing it, for sure. Good day to you!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anasazi For This Post:

Ben (14th May 2022), Casey Claar (13th May 2022), meat suit (14th May 2022), RunningDeer (13th May 2022), Wind (13th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you, Anasazi, I appreciate this, and, yes I, too, am a part of the Discussion on all this, I am helping to bring in the visuals to all the vocals going on out there. I bring the visuals clean through crystals to help the whole of it be more impactful. I am evidence, a portion of what is being unearthed and actualization of what is being said. My own Patreon IS free. My entire platform is unconditional. This is because I am helping to restructure the conditional mind and dismantle conditional mind sets. To help more of us make the shift.

I am here in Service of the One ( at your service ). As are we all.

Casey

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Ben (14th May 2022), Orph (13th May 2022), RunningDeer (13th May 2022), Wind (13th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I always come running when I hear the word "Atlantis", lol.
    You certainly wouldn't be the only one. Been doing that for 20 years now.

Quote I am wondering, does anyone here have any actual personal memories of Atlantis resurfacing at this time?
    Yes, I finally had one this year which confimed something to me about my connection to it and to Egypt.

Many of us intuitively remember the healing powers of crystals from the Atlantean times. We also remember the misuse and lust for power which our dark brethren had at the expense of everyone else, while turning healing powers and devices into weapons just like they have been doing and are doing even now. This is not in accord with the highest spiritual truths and laws.

There are two choices, service to self or service to others. Not choosing is indifference. The Law of One is the right way to go as we are all the One Creator, imagining otherwise and living like that is ignorance. Humanity needs to be and will be lifted up from it's spiritual slumber and mental confusion now during at the end of an old age and beginning of a new age. Once the collective consciousness becomes more elevated the secrets of the past will be revealed more too, some of them being hidden under the paw of The Sphinx.

At the current moment humanity as a total would not be ready to receive certain powerful information, it would be used for destructive purposes. There has to be purity of the spirit to understand certain kind of things so that such information will not be abused. Otherwise we would only repeat the mistakes of the past or worse.

For what it's worth, USA is the reincarnation of Rome which was reincarnation of Atlantis. All were empires with great power, but succumbed to corruption and misuse of that power. They sought to rule over other nations through force and violence, that is the pathological way of empires. "History never repeats itself but it rhymes."
    Last edited by Wind; 13th May 2022 at 22:46.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Ben (14th May 2022), Casey Claar (13th May 2022), onevoice (13th May 2022), Orph (13th May 2022), Peace in Oz (13th May 2022), RunningDeer (13th May 2022), Sunny (14th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hello, Wind.

Thank you for this grace.

Yes many of us begin by intuitively remembering, and then all begins gradually trickling in as an actuality/actualization within the current life, as is the case with me. I am receiving the information, at times LIVE in full-dimensional surround sound, in what is now in our current time colloquially called the OBE; intimately through my own being and biological structure. At times I am shown through the crystals. I will leave an example here as I know many do not like to click links ( understandable ). I report only what I myself am Given from the withinness of myself. The entire story is unfolding, immediately within my own being. There are thousands, yes, within whom this is happening. Not all of us will focus into it, most probably few will focus into it - the entire life is surrendered to the service.

It is the communications function of crystals I work most with.

Sound - light - waves - signals - sending and receiving.

This one is transmitting to us through a crystal.

The link up there begins to explain a bit about how this works. There are many links one could follow from that page, to better understand if they choose.

This is the crystal I pair with for this work.

[ more views ]

In one way or another - the many faces of me.

Note: full size files will not fit so these have been compressed to "medium".

One......Separated only by the Illusionary concept of space and time.

One way or another it all comes back. The fragments of ourselves reassemble.

There seems near endless more to say.

Casey

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Ben (14th May 2022), Orph (14th May 2022), Wind (13th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you for the discussion, Andre.. some might even postulate that is was the remnants of those remaining from Atlantis who built Gobekli Tepe, be it before, or after the deluge. It may make more sense to me at this time that, were this true, it would have been after. There is something I myself am experiencing that I feel is at least minimally related to the unearthing of the Gobekli Tepe site. The unearthing of this site, and the unearthing ( if you will ) of a certain skill I now find in my possession coincide, and there is a certain feeling tone to each that is a certain match. I easily see my lifetimes, but of course not all, and the ones I am directed to are not by my *personal* design. But I have been shown one Atlantean lifetime. It occurred when I picked up an Azurite crystal, and while in the car, before heading home with it, had the urge to place it on my forehead. This is when I was shown. My vision center opened out and in an instant I was in another place. I saw that I wore azurite robes and an azurite headdress, and worked with the Azurite crystals. This is ALL I was shown. And this is before what began happening now in life, began. So much still to discover.
    I like your explanation; that Gobleki Tepi may have been constructed by Atlantian immigrants. We know that many survivors left the east coast of Altantis and flew directly east. Some say that they veered north and settled in the Basque country so it would seem entirely possible that others continued east to Turkey. (I can't think of a more Atlantian piece of architecture than the Guggenheim Museum in Bibao). Many anxious Atlantians may have opted to continue further east of Spain to feel safer. And Gobleki Tepi was build on the top of hills. So, yes, entirely possible.

I can't help but wonder if the azurite crystal you picked-up was yours in Atlantis. I'm sure that thought has occurred to you. We do know that crystals have a way of finding their way home!
    Last edited by Andre; 16th May 2022 at 12:59.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (16th May 2022), Casey Claar (15th May 2022), Wind (15th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread