+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast

Thread: "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Discussion thread

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Default Re: "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Discussion thread

Quote although it looks like it's a natural kind of wormhole/portal as well - in fact that might be why the military used it for experiments (if they did)..
    A very interesting thought... it sort of lines up with what onevoice mentioned about the plane flying the grid pattern. This sounds terrible but what if the military op failed at Skinwalker Ranch? What if they are using the team as Guinea Pigs? Bigelow certainly never helped much in terms of providing pertinent data. Yes a few like Colonel Alexander and the recent security guard visit are nice as they skirt their non-disclosure agreements but overall they left the team on their own. They have Brandon to support the project but I wonder what he is getting out of all this? In light of so many corrupted agencies it's time for Travis to get smart about how to move forward. There are some great cryptographers out there so have one of them analyze that signal and try to decode it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

boja (24th June 2022), Chip (23rd June 2022), jaybee (24th June 2022), onevoice (23rd June 2022), Sunny-side-up (25th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote although it looks like it's a natural kind of wormhole/portal as well - in fact that might be why the military used it for experiments (if they did)..
    A very interesting thought... it sort of lines up with what onevoice mentioned about the plane flying the grid pattern. This sounds terrible but what if the military op failed at Skinwalker Ranch? What if they are using the team as Guinea Pigs? Bigelow certainly never helped much in terms of providing pertinent data. Yes a few like Colonel Alexander and the recent security guard visit are nice as they skirt their non-disclosure agreements but overall they left the team on their own. They have Brandon to support the project but I wonder what he is getting out of all this? In light of so many corrupted agencies it's time for Travis to get smart about how to move forward. There are some great cryptographers out there so have one of them analyze that signal and try to decode it.
    I agree with you that I think the military op (MIC) are using the team as guinea pig or baits. I would even go further than that to speculate that not only that, but the team is a front so that the team can release limited amount of harmless information. David Paulides even said similar things when he commented that Col Alexander and Chris Bartel are on NDA, so are only allowed to release "filtered" information. I've seen a video where Linda Moulton Howe describes 3 of US Space Force ships that can go to planetary systems many lightyears away that are named after great heroic past generals or admirals: USS Curtis LeMay, USS Hoyt Vandenberg USS Roscoe Hillenkoetter. This recent YT video by LMH is very informative:

Erik Bard shows the new helicopter pilot video of the what happened last year when a UAP flew under the helicopter multiple times in one of last season's episode. In that episode, the helicopter's instrument were indicating that they were flying at 40 feet, when in fact they were flying 6,000 feet above the land. There is a elongated cigar shaped craft right under the helicopter:

Below are couple of the screen grabs from the S03E01 video of the grid pattern that the National Science Foundation Gulfstream jet was flying over the ranch.

Travis says about this grid pattern:
    Quote This looks to me like a pattern you would do if you were doing a very detailed 3D mapping and lidar imagery, like reconnaissance.
    In the S03E01 episode, Brandon Fugal says:
    Quote I have a hard time believing that they just simply lost interest. ... I don't believe it was a coincidence that in the midst of briefing Governor Herbert on the next phase of our investigation, Erik Bard discovered a strange craft above the property conducting surveillance. I believe this is potential evidence that we're-we're not only being monitored, but there are other active programs that may involve what we're doing here right now.
    Also you can download the The Secret of the Skinwalker Ranch S03E01 episode here for the next 7 days.

My speculation is that the current Fugal investigative team is just a front for the military industrial complex (MIC). It is obvious that the MIC is actively involved, and they are going to ensure that only so much will be revealed to the public. I'm pretty sure MIC knows much more than we are allowed to know, and they have the means and the power to censure whatever they need to.

During the cold war, CIA employed a team of gifted remote viewers to view targets in hostile territory that they didn't have human assets, or that it would be too costly either in human or financial costs. These remote viewers had high success in providing actionable intel to the MIC.

So by the end of the season, they will throw some juicy tidbits of information, but I doubt that any earth shattering evidence will be released to the public
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	G5 Grid pattern1.jpeg
Views:	14
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	49179   Click image for larger version

Name:	Grid Pattern2.jpeg
Views:	18
Size:	186.6 KB
ID:	49180  
    Last edited by onevoice; 24th June 2022 at 00:51.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

boja (24th June 2022), jaybee (24th June 2022), mojo (23rd June 2022), Sunny-side-up (25th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Your awesome research, posts and analysis helps a great deal thank you.

Quote These remote viewers had high success in providing actionable intel to the MIC.
    This should definitely take place at the Ranch today and with a double blind study of 2 or more remote viewers.
    Last edited by mojo; 23rd June 2022 at 23:43.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

jaybee (24th June 2022), onevoice (24th June 2022), Sunny-side-up (25th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

I found a documentary that is related to what is going on at the Skinwalker ranch, titled "A Tear in the Sky". It stars William Shatner, Dr. Travis Taylor, Dr. Michio Kaku (theoretical physicist that many of us have seen on TV explaining things on documentaries), and Caroline Cory. It features the UAPx team which was featured in "The secret of Skinwalker Ranch" S03E02. The UAPx team setup an OSIRIS mobile unit at the ranch, but it kept getting shutdown when it was need to record crucial phenomena.

IMHO, the documentary wasn't very polished, but the information presented in the documentary is worth viewing. This can be downloaded here for 7 days.

The "The secret of Skinwalker Ranch" S03E02 can be download here for 7 days. Anybody remember the terrible Sci-Fi show "7 days?"

The highlight of the documentary is the team's actual photographic and other electronic instrument data of discovery of wormhole in action over the Laguna, CA area. The dimension of the wormhole is elliptical opening, 0.06 miles x 0.25 miles. The dimension of crafts going through the wormhole is estimated at 35-50 feet in diameter, similar in size to the craft depicted in the famous Navy tic-tac video.

One of the scientist explained that in order for a hole that size to appear naturally and close up as fast as it was recorded required the clouds to move in at 700 MPH, which no one has detected on earth that we know.

First attached image is an overall diagram of the wormhole.
    The second attached image is left/right image of actual worm that is open without crafts transiting (left side is without crafts transiting; right side is crafts transiting).
    The third is closeup of crafts transiting through the wormhole.
    The fourth image is a visual similarity to an actual hole in the cloud phenomenon, added by the team for our visual aid.
    The last image is the graph of the energy output detected at the wormhole: 43.37Mev (Million Volts), the highest energetic event the team has ever recorded.

Name:	Diagram of the Wormhole.jpeg
Views:	20
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	49184   Click image for larger version

Name:	Speckls and WO Speckls.jpeg
Views:	17
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	49185   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hole in the cloud Closeup.jpeg
Views:	19
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	49186   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hole in the cloud.jpeg
Views:	21
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	49187   Click image for larger version

Name:	43-37 Mev.jpeg
Views:	20
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	49188  

Last edited by onevoice; 24th June 2022 at 02:34.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

boja (24th June 2022), jaybee (24th June 2022), mojo (24th June 2022), Siphonemis (25th June 2022), Sunny-side-up (25th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Your awesome research, posts and analysis helps a great deal thank you.

Quote These remote viewers had high success in providing actionable intel to the MIC.
    This should definitely take place at the Ranch today and with a double blind study of 2 or more remote viewers.
    I definitely agree.

What's really interesting is at time mark 25:48 of the "The Tear in the Sky" documentary, Travis says:
    Quote Well see, and that's the first protocol in any communication is you say, hello world. If you hear hello world, you say hello world right back to them. So, what's really cool about this is you've got a capability here to maybe detect communications, and rebroadcast those communications in both electromagnetic, or radio station, microwave, all that, optical, ultraviolet, visible and infrared light, as well as temperature. That gives you a broad range of where potential communications might be. We have no idea how the UAPs might be communicating.
    So how can Travis preach this to the UAPx team and yet at the Skinwalker ranch, they don't make any attempt at all in reaching out to the UAPs and other entities at the ranch? Like I said, only way I can resolve this incongruity is my speculation that the Skinwalker ranch team is at the very least cooperating with the MIC so that not too much information is released to the public. Actually, the team may not have much choice whether to be independent from MIC or not. Let's not forget that Travis has deep connection with the MIC. David Paulides said in one of his videos about the Skinwalker ranch series is that a big MIC firm has already hired Travis for next year. So next year Travis may not even return or if the series will continue for another season. We have a friend of the family that lives less than 100 miles from our home we've known for over 2 decades. He has 2 Ph.D. degrees and long years ago, he had 2 companies that contracted to NASA and DoD to provide consulting on various things. He has Ph.D. in explosives and one other Ph.D. degree he won't talk about. He told me in roundabout ways that he's very familiar with the Ronald Reagan's SDI program. He alluded to the fact that we already have such technology, so I believe the SDI was just a public coverup.

Back in his heydays, he used to give out new Camrys to his employees for Christmas bonus. Due to reasons unknown to him, he's been cutoff from the MIC suddenly years ago, and now because of ultra high clearance he used to have, he can't get a job anywhere and so has to live on welfare. Every time he gets a job, some strange bad things happens at the job to where the boss is not happy with the situation and fires him. He's aware that the MIC is constantly monitoring him in various ways 24/7 wherever he is. He supplements his income by making bespoke hand guns and rifles. He is a top notch marksman, he has won many professional shooting competitions for money.

I found a good book on remote viewing titled "Remote Viewing Secrets" that can be downloaded here. This is a handbook on remote viewing, it contains may illustrations comparing actual target and the expected results so one can gauge one's progress. I've seen supposedly drawings CIA remote viewers have made to provide detailed drawing or layout of a location that was useful for a stealth team to infiltrate a site.
    Last edited by onevoice; 24th June 2022 at 19:42.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

mojo (24th June 2022), Sunny-side-up (25th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

I will walk back some of my comment about Travis viewpoint on communicating with the alien intelligence. I didn't consider that

David Paulides provides a short review of the S03E07 that aired on 6/21/2022. He was disappointed with the episode as I was, maybe even more so. About the only thing interesting that happened in this episode was the spectrum analyzer broadcasting when supposedly it wasn't supposed to.

He was really disappointed that the star of the series, Travis Taylor was not onsite at the ranch. He felt that the viewers was owed explanation as to why he wasn't there. He should have been onsite to provide guidance to the rest of the team. I agree with him, this was probably the worst episode so far. He states that this maybe a filler episode when they don't have enough interesting material for all the episodes planned.

In season 2, episode 4 available to download for the next 7 days, the team had a Jewish rabbi out and her performed incantations to invite the entities from the other side of the portal into the premise. So this could count as an effort to make communications with the entities on the ranch. However, over the 3 seasons, the efforts to contact the entities were very few.
    Last edited by onevoice; 26th June 2022 at 23:59.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th June 2022), mojo (27th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

The S03E08 episode of The Secret of the Skinwalker Ranch episode can be downloaded here.

Although they ran into many unexpected obstacles, this episode was not very interesting. They tried to get a robotic camera to travel along the 6 inch horizontal hole drilled into the mesa earlier. The robotic camera got stuck not very far from the entrance of the drilled hole.

One interesting incident was when the team heard a very loud noise, as if a huge boulder had fallen onto the ground. The loud noise shook the ground. Travis said that it was as if a 1-ton rock was dropped from 10, 20, or 30 feet. The loud noise was heard by Travis who was on the level ground, and by Dragon and Tom Winterton who was up in the mesa.

Toward the end of the episode, Travis reported seeing a bright flash of UAP that flew very fast. He noticed it from the corner of his eyes.

I disagree with the assessment that Travis makes regarding the dome-shaped metallic within the mesa.
    Quote If this huge, dome-shaped object in the mesa is covered with the same kind of materials that NASA uses to protect space shuttles from burning up when they reenter our atmosphere, could the rumors we've heard about a spacecraft being buried on Skinwalker Ranch really be true?
    Although Travis alludes to the fact that the large metallic dome-shaped object within the mesa maybe made with the same materials to protect the shuttle from damage, they are not. Travis made a hugely misleading statement in this regard. The metallic fragments does not contain any kind of silica material. The protective rigid thermal tiles on the space shuttle is mostly made from silica, which is derived from high purity sand.

Quote The black HRSI tiles provided protection against temperatures up to 1,260 °C (2,300 °F). There were 20,548 HRSI tiles which covered the landing gear doors, external tank umbilical connection doors, and the rest of the orbiter's under surfaces. They were also used in areas on the upper forward fuselage, parts of the orbital maneuvering system pods, vertical stabilizer leading edge, elevon trailing edges, and upper body flap surface. They varied in thickness from 1 to 5 inches (2.5 to 12.7 cm), depending upon the heat load encountered during reentry. Except for closeout areas, these tiles were normally 6 by 6 inches (15 by 15 cm) square. The HRSI tile was composed of high purity silica fibers. Ninety percent of the volume of the tile was empty space, giving it a very low density (9 lb/cu ft or 140 kg/m3) making it light enough for spaceflight.[1] The uncoated tiles were bright white in appearance and looked more like a solid ceramic than the foam-like material that they were.
    When I worked at the Kennedy Space Center, I upgraded a system used by the technicians to keep track of the many thermal tiles and thermal blankets on the space shuttle. So I was able to see these thermal tiles up close on nearly daily basis.

The next episode seems very interesting. The preview at the end of the episode indicated that they will fire a much larger rocket than any they have used in the past. Also they will set up an array of 3 very large lasers that will converge to a point in the sky, and an interesting UAP.

Here is a closeup of a UAP that will be shown on the next episode:

Finally wide angle view of the launch of the rocket. You can click on the attachment thumbnail for a higher resolution photo.

Name:	Rocket within laser beams.jpeg
Views:	24
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	49205  
    Last edited by onevoice; 29th June 2022 at 17:14.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Ivanhoe (29th June 2022), mojo (29th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Thanks again onevoice for the take on the latest show. I don't understand the reluctance on the team to consider the options we already discussed? How many times do they need to experience a negative encounter before understanding that there could be a better way forward? I enjoyed the discussion of the metal analysis. Very cool that your worked on the heat shields. Did you see any UFOs or anything crazy at NASA? Does NASA have people sign non-disclosures?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th June 2022), onevoice (29th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Thanks again onevoice for the take on the latest show. I don't understand the reluctance on the team to consider the options we already discussed? How many times do they need to experience a negative encounter before understanding that there could be a better way forward? I enjoyed the discussion of the metal analysis. Very cool that your worked on the heat shields. Did you see any UFOs or anything crazy at NASA? Does NASA have people sign non-disclosures?
    Unfortunately, in all my years at the KSC, I never saw any UFOs, or anything like that. I suppose there usually are too many eyes around the KSC. I did see a lot of alligators. We have many canals that run through the office complexes where I worked, and many times they come out of the canals to warm up. We once had a small alligator go into a big office building. The security had to be called to take care of them.

I didn't actually work on the thermal protection tiles, the technicians that I worked with did. I was a software develop for the system I was maintaining. I would have weekly meetings with them to sit on their user group meetings to monitor any issues or requested changes to the software. It was a great perk to be able to walk up under the shuttle and see it up close anytime the shuttles were in the Orbiter Processing Facility, which is essentially huge garage for the technicians to do all the work necessary to inspect the shuttles between flight and effect any repairs and modifications necessary. Each building had access codes, and you had to have a need for access in the official capacity to access the building. Since I was a software developer and we supported the entire KSC user community, I had access to pretty much all the buildings at the KSC, including the launch pads and the Launch Control Center where launch of the shuttle was controlled from.

One of the best perk of working at KSC is that for office worker like me, it was customary for all of us to pause work for about 15 minutes before the launch (when it was scheduled during a work day) to go out shortly before shuttle launches on scheduled launches and see the shuttles launch. Our office complex were about 4 miles from the launch pad and about half a mile from the Launch Control Center pictured below, so we were very close.

Many people might think the KSC had state of the art equipment, but in actually, much of the equipment were the same as in the Apollo days with some upgrades. Before I left the KSC, there was a project to upgrade the Launch Control Center, but it got cancelled before due funding issues.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th June 2022), mojo (30th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Onevoice are we the only ones watching the show? Where are the other UFO buffs? The Skinwalker Ranch has so much paranormal going on it begs a million questions?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

onevoice (30th June 2022), Tyy1907 (30th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Onevoice are we the only ones watching the show? Where are the other UFO buffs? The Skinwalker Ranch has so much paranormal going on it begs a million questions?
    I've been wondering about that myself lately, mojo. Not many people are adding to the discussion. It would be great if others can add their viewpoints.. I've been casually keeping track of the number of views on this thread. Yesterday morning we had 4469 views, so roughly in the past 24 hours, we had over 261 views on this thread. Not sure why many people are viewing the thread and not commenting.

The area where the Skinwalker Ranch is seems to be a hotbed of UFO and other paranormal activities over the last century.

Some of the things that have been documented in the Skinwalker TV have not been reported anywhere else, so it has some unique aspects not found anywhere else other than the Eceti Ranch in Trout Lake, Washington.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

mojo (30th June 2022), Tyy1907 (30th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

It's a little disparaging watching how clueless the researchers are on the show. Not condemning them it's just they're dealing with something that understands physics way beyond us, can go interdimensional and has superior technology. It toys with them it seems.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (30th June 2022), mojo (30th June 2022), onevoice (30th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    It's a little disparaging watching how clueless the researchers are on the show. Not condemning them it's just they're dealing with something that understands physics way beyond us, can go interdimensional and has superior technology. It toys with them it seems.
    I couldn't agree with you more, Tyy1907. Especially Travis Taylor with his two Ph.D., all his education doesn't seems to help him lead the team to a more effective way to uncover the mysteries of what they are dealing with. Despite all of his education, he doesn't seem to have much common sense. My highly educated nephew has a Ph.D. in EE and 2 master degrees in EE and math. He has 5 degrees in total. He is currently a lead designer at a high tech startup in Los Angeles area designing micro chips with phototonic nano devices that will eventually go into future Apple smartwatches. This nephew is obviously very intelligent, but often lacks common sense and my wife and his mother many arguments in the past due to his stubbornness.

Another comment that David Paulides has made is that the team doesn't follow through with the many experiments that they have done in the past to explore them further. The team doesn't seem to have a comprehensive plan that addresses exploring the various categories of phenomena. The team is highly capable, but lacks effective plan that matches the phenomena they are attempting to study and uncover. Too many different kinds of phenomena are happening at the ranch, so perhaps they should stick to studying 2 or three instead of the haphazard way they seem to be conducting their experiments now.

It seems to me that Brandon Fugal, who is paying for much of these experimentation (along with the History channel), isn't displaying much of executive leadership. He pretty much rubber stamps whatever plan Travis Taylor comes up with.

I hope they will consider branching out to other ways of exploring these UAP and paranormal activities at the ranch and other places. The UAPx team seems to have even more encompassing approach to studying the UAPs. At least the UAPx team is consistently trying to communicate with the UAPx as integral part of their investigation. They use a sophisticated system of audio feed that is fed back to a high powered light device that one of their scientist has developed on their own. This high powered optical output device beams various lights into the sky that is modulated with the recorded audio stream that is echoed out to the light beams. Since the SkinWalker team doesn't have anything that sophisticated in broadcasting to the UAP, perhaps they can borrow this device from the UAPx team, or invite the UAPx team back again to attempt to communicate with the UAP. This would be consistent with the scientific approach.

This reminds me of the parable of the six blind men who are trying to ascertain what the elephant is. Each blind man grabs a different part of elephant and each thinks it knows the elephant.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (30th June 2022), mojo (30th June 2022), Tyy1907 (30th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Just seen this on youtube and started watching it...

The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch w/ Erik Bard and Thomas Winterton Season 3 Episodes 7/8 Recap
    Streamed live 21 hours ago
    (2:09:33)

Quote Tonight joining John Edwards and I we have two of the stars of The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch, Thomas Winterton and Erik Bard as our special guest! We will be covering Season 3 Episode 7 "Metal Mesa" and Episode 8 "Dome of the Rock". The Team continues with their investigation of the Mesa where it appears that a collapse has happened in the not to distant past. Could it have been done to cover the cave reported to be under the rubble? Join us as Thomas Winterton helps us get a better understanding of these episodes and the investigations so far this season.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (30th June 2022), mojo (30th June 2022), onevoice (1st July 2022), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2022)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Just seen this on youtube and started watching it...

The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch w/ Erik Bard and Thomas Winterton Season 3 Episodes 7/8 Recap
    Streamed live 21 hours ago
    (2:09:33)

Quote Tonight joining John Edwards and I we have two of the stars of The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch, Thomas Winterton and Erik Bard as our special guest! We will be covering Season 3 Episode 7 "Metal Mesa" and Episode 8 "Dome of the Rock". The Team continues with their investigation of the Mesa where it appears that a collapse has happened in the not to distant past. Could it have been done to cover the cave reported to be under the rubble? Join us as Thomas Winterton helps us get a better understanding of these episodes and the investigations so far this season.
    Thanks for posting this, jaybee. I enjoyed watching it. I really like Tom Winterton, he's a straight shooter, he tells it like he sees it. I saw a video that he did where he bought a black leather cowboys hat for each season. He had to buy new one for each season because the leather would shrink after all the sweating it went through and weathering. He bought it when he was on a shopping trip with his wife. In the video he said that he's normally a cap guy, and only wears the signature cowboy hat during filming of the series.

I'm still undecided as to whether the metal fragments that were recovered from the drilling operation on episode 8 is part of a spacecraft that is buried deep inside the mesa. What bothers me is the high concentration of the iron (71.99%). This high concentration of iron allowed the rust to build up:

Here is the initial elemental analysis that Erik did:

There is 13.09% silicon, which is interesting to find in the metal.

So I would think that an advanced spacecraft would not use metal alloy that would rust. The space shuttle fuselage has lots of aluminum and beryllium, which is lightweight, strong and heat resistant. I'm not 100% certain, but I don't think there is much iron found in the space shuttles. I've read some operational procedures where the beryllium is mentioned and caution must be exercised where when a technician removes a tile and prepare the underlying metal skin for repaired tile to be bonded, due to toxic nature of beryllium dust (when sanding beryllium surface).

If the metal fragments found is not part of a spacecraft, I'm speculating that it could be part of a very large tank to store large volume of some liquid.

IIRC, I remember many years ago reading an account of a rancher finding lots of pieces of what looked like a thick aluminum foil the day after the Roswell crash. What was strange about the foil pieces is that it was flexible and he could crumple it up, and it would go back to its original shape, so it had some kind of memory like a metal spring that reverted back to its original shape after being crumpled up. From page 27:
    Quote There was a dull, grayish-silvery foil-like swatch of cloth among these artifacts that you could not fold,
    bend, tear, or wad up but that bounded right back into its original shape without any creases. It was a
    metallic fiber with physical characteristics that would later be called “supertenacity, ” but when I tried
    to cut it with scissors, the arms just. slid right off without making even a nick in the fibers. If you tried
    to stretch it, it bounced back, but I noticed that all the threads seemed to be going in one direction.
    When I tried to stretch it width wise instead of length wise, it looked like the fibers had reoriented
    themselves to the direction I was pulling in. This couldn’t be cloth, but it obviously wasn’t metal. It
    was a combination, to my unscientific eye, of a cloth woven with metal strands that had the drape and
    malleability of a fabric and the strength and resistance of a metal. I was on top of some of the most
    secret weapons projects at the Pentagon, and we had nothing like this, even under the wish-list
    category.
    Click on the image of the book to download it.
    Last edited by onevoice; 1st July 2022 at 17:32.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

jaybee (2nd July 2022), mojo (1st July 2022)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

I saw this interesting information about the 1.6GHz band. It turns out this spectrum has been approved by the FCC for 40 MHz spectrum around the 1.6GHz band:

Quote On April 20, 2020, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) approved plans submitted by Ligado Networks LLC for a new 5G broadband network in the L-band portion of the spectrum, which is also used for GPS.

Ligado first submitted an application to the FCC in 2011, and through multiple amendments and a company name change in 2015, have long awaited this verdict. Ligado plans to use its portion of the spectrum to build a low-power terrestrial nationwide cellular network capable of supporting 5G and IoT (Internet of Things) services. This approval is a great accelerant for Ligado to establish its 5G network, and establish it as an American rival to Chinese 5G companies. Ligado’s system is described as a satellite and ground connectivity solution for “industrial customers via custom private networks.” The Ligado network was approved to cover 40 MHz in the 1.6 GHz band, which neighbors high-precision Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) users, like the Global Positioning System (GPS) L1 signal used for U.S. military and civil systems. Opposers believe that the Ligado services will interfere with the GPS signals that millions rely on daily.
    Pictorial layout of the satellite bands near the 1.6GHz. The L1 yellow rectangle represents one of the band used by the GPS satellites around the 1.575GHz. The G1 red rectangle represents the band that operate in the 1.6GHz and is used by the Russian GPS system, GLONASS. Since these satellites operate in sky over Russian, it doesn't interfere with the 1.6GHz band in the USA.

One poster at reddit posted this:
    Quote Dr. Taylor is either an idiot or blatantly misleading viewers. 1.6 GHz is used!
    Based on the words of Dr. Travis Taylor there are no known technologies that use the 1.6 GHz bandwidth.

However, this is flat out wrong. Even with a quick search on google I discovered 2 types of technology that use 1.6 GHz.

First are L-band radar systems, which use the bandwidth of between 1 and 2 GHz. This is often used for long range air surveillance of around 250 nautical miles (about 400 km). In this frequency band the En-Route Radars or Air Route Surveillance Radars (ARSR) work for air traffic control. In conjunction with a Monopulse Secondary Surveillance Radar (MSSR), these radars operate with a relatively large, slowly rotating antenna.

Second, 1.6 GHz is the exact bandwidth used for satellite uplinks. This includes uplinks to space stations.

Now, Dr. Taylor has a doctorate in Optical Science and Engineering, a doctorate in Aerospace Systems Engineering, a master's degree in Physics, and a master's degree in Aerospace Engineering, all from the University of Alabama in Huntsville. BOTH of these technologies are technologies used in aerospace projects, of which Dr. Taylor is supposedly an expert in.

Now, either Dr. Taylor should return his degrees, or the producers of "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" should admit that they are both with holding information from viewers, deliberately skewing the data,. Of course, they could simply be out right lying.
    So another user has noticed greatly misleading statements from Travis Taylor. It really confounds me why he would do this when some people will take notice.
    Last edited by onevoice; 2nd July 2022 at 12:46.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

jaybee (2nd July 2022), mojo (1st July 2022)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    I'm still undecided as to whether the metal fragments that were recovered from the drilling operation on episode 8 is part of a spacecraft that is buried deep inside the mesa. What bothers me is the high concentration of the iron (71.99%). This high concentration of iron allowed the rust to build up:

So I would think that an advanced spacecraft would not use metal alloy that would rust. The space shuttle fuselage has lots of aluminum and beryllium, which is lightweight, strong and heat resistant. I'm not 100% certain, but I don't think there is much iron found in the space shuttles. I've read some operational procedures where the beryllium is mentioned and caution must be exercised where when a technician removes a tile and prepare the underlying metal skin for repaired tile to be bonded, due to toxic nature of beryllium dust (when sanding beryllium surface).

If the metal fragments found is not part of a spacecraft, I'm speculating that it could be part of a very large tank to store large volume of some liquid.

That fragment being held in the top image looks really familiar but I can't put my finger on where I've seen something the same or very similar..... I've been looking here and there on the internet to see if I can pin it down but to no avail... from cattle water troughs to meteorites - ... also wondering if it was used to line an underground shelter or a faraday cage type thing for military experiments...

anyway - while dotting around and focusing on the Utah Basin and meteorite strikes for a bit I stumbled on this and wondered if gilsonite had ever come up on the Skinwalker Ranch programme...?

I haven't watched the programmes myself - just extracts and discussions about it - including a bit about the Blind Frog Ranch that isn't too far away...around 20 miles north and also known for unusual phenomena - and people say that it isn't just the Skinwalker Ranch but the whole area (Utah Basin?) that has anomalies, Strange Goings On etc.... (speculation ~ could a meteorite strike in the past have created natural portal / wormhole type thing?)

https://www.distractify.com/p/what-i...inwalker-ranch

Quote Why Gilsonite Might Be the Key to All of the Strange Activity on 'Skinwalker Ranch'

Mustafa Gatollari - Author
    BY MUSTAFA GATOLLARI
    JUN. 30 2021, PUBLISHED 9:22 A.M. ET

When I was investigating paranormal occurrences on A&E's Ghost Hunters, I was always looking for an explanation for the strange activity we encountered during our cases. Whether it was erratic wiring triggering our EMF detectors, animals trapped in walls making all sorts of strange sounds, or the walkie talkies our production team was keying, there were tons of exciting moments caused by mundane coincidences.

But every so often, we wouldn't be able to explain a phenomenon, and sometimes natural elements seemingly enhanced it. This is why I'm interested in what gilsonite is on Skinwalker Ranch.

What is the deal with gilsonite on 'Skinwalker Ranch'?
    The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch is a lot like Curse of Oak Island. Both shows dedicate multiple seasons to uncovering the mysteries of a specific location. They're not looking to package everything in a "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" fashion or to put a bow on things.

Every single clue is meticulously pored over. Every little detail is played out to the fullest extent in order to test the implications of whatever strange activity is occurring in said location.

Sure, Oak Island is more a treasure hunting show than anything, but one would argue that the treasures of Skinwalker Ranch are the extraterrestrial beings we found along the way.

And gilsonite might be the key to all of it.

Dr. Travis Taylor talked about one peculiar environmental trait of the 512 acres of property that the Skinwalker Ranch sits upon in Utah's Uinta Basin. Its peculiar characteristic is that it's littered with gilsonite, a substance that is typically associated with meteorites.

Cinemablend spoke with Dr. Taylor regarding his thoughts on the substance and why it may prove so important to the legacy of Skinwalker Ranch.

"There’s gilsonite all around the Uinta Basin, which typically is only found in a meteor impact crater, plus all of the petroleum that is underneath the Uinta Basin. There are a lot of geologists and natural physicists [who are] now beginning to think that impact craters cause a phenomenon that creates petroleum."

"If you look at this impact crater, the ranch is dead center give or take, but it’s pretty much dead center. And perhaps something to do with the bowl shape of the basin or whatever caused the basin made this the [center] or the nexus for whatever the activity might be."

How gilsonite ended up in the basin is the question. The material is constantly mined in Utah and is used as a "performance additive" for Utah's foundry and asphalt businesses, according to ABC.

It's also used in the production of ink and paint as well.

That's more or less the whole article about it on the link and just thought I'd throw it into the mix... .... if it isn't there already and I missed it...

I have found unusual metallic 'stones' in the Wiltshire area in the UK - the area that I mentioned earlier in the thread connected to anomalies and crop circles and military activity etc... I have never had them looked at by a professional geologist or anything but I think (speculate that) they could be fragments of a meteorite connected to an ancient meteorite strike / shower and could be why places like Avebury Stone Circle and Silbury Hill and Stonehenge and other famous Ancient Monuments were placed where they are...?

Maybe - perhaps....................

Oh - just to say.... the fragment pictured in your post doesn't look anything like gilsonite and I'm not suggesting it is ... just that my mini search led to the article about gilsonite...

random link about gilsonite..

https://www.nuroil.com/bitumen-gilsonite.aspx

Quote Gilsonite is a natural, resinous hydrocarbon found in the Uintah Basin in northeastern Utah; thus, it is also called Uintahite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

edit to add..... silly me ...... just realized that the fragment reminds me of some of my (speculated) meteorite bits that I found near an Ancient Monument in Wiltshire - maybe the fragments found at the Skinwalker Ranch and shown in the image is meteorite material that was melted and used for something...???....or naturally coated something on impact many thousands of years ago - what I found in Wiltshire could be something other than meteorite but I have always suspected that that's what it is -

further pondering on the matter... maybe a meteorite/asteroid strike has the same affects as a nuclear detonation and opens up a portal/wormhole/stargate... resulting in anomalies and whatnot...
    Last edited by jaybee; 2nd July 2022 at 10:09.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

mojo (2nd July 2022), onevoice (2nd July 2022)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

That fragment being held in the top image looks really familiar but I can't put my finger on where I've seen something the same or very similar..... I've been looking here and there on the internet to see if I can pin it down but to no avail... from cattle water troughs to meteorites - ... also wondering if it was used to line an underground shelter or a faraday cage type thing for military experiments...

anyway - while dotting around and focusing on the Utah Basin and meteorite strikes for a bit I stumbled on this and wondered if gilsonite had ever come up on the Skinwalker Ranch programme...?

I haven't watched the programmes myself - just extracts and discussions about it - including a bit about the Blind Frog Ranch that isn't too far away...around 20 miles north and also known for unusual phenomena - and people say that it isn't just the Skinwalker Ranch but the whole area (Utah Basin?) that has anomalies, Strange Goings On etc.... (speculation ~ could a meteorite strike in the past have created natural portal / wormhole type thing?)

https://www.distractify.com/p/what-i...inwalker-ranch

Quote Why Gilsonite Might Be the Key to All of the Strange Activity on 'Skinwalker Ranch'

Mustafa Gatollari - Author
    BY MUSTAFA GATOLLARI
    JUN. 30 2021, PUBLISHED 9:22 A.M. ET

When I was investigating paranormal occurrences on A&E's Ghost Hunters, I was always looking for an explanation for the strange activity we encountered during our cases. Whether it was erratic wiring triggering our EMF detectors, animals trapped in walls making all sorts of strange sounds, or the walkie talkies our production team was keying, there were tons of exciting moments caused by mundane coincidences.

But every so often, we wouldn't be able to explain a phenomenon, and sometimes natural elements seemingly enhanced it. This is why I'm interested in what gilsonite is on Skinwalker Ranch.

What is the deal with gilsonite on 'Skinwalker Ranch'?
    The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch is a lot like Curse of Oak Island. Both shows dedicate multiple seasons to uncovering the mysteries of a specific location. They're not looking to package everything in a "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" fashion or to put a bow on things.

Every single clue is meticulously pored over. Every little detail is played out to the fullest extent in order to test the implications of whatever strange activity is occurring in said location.

Sure, Oak Island is more a treasure hunting show than anything, but one would argue that the treasures of Skinwalker Ranch are the extraterrestrial beings we found along the way.

And gilsonite might be the key to all of it.

Dr. Travis Taylor talked about one peculiar environmental trait of the 512 acres of property that the Skinwalker Ranch sits upon in Utah's Uinta Basin. Its peculiar characteristic is that it's littered with gilsonite, a substance that is typically associated with meteorites.

Cinemablend spoke with Dr. Taylor regarding his thoughts on the substance and why it may prove so important to the legacy of Skinwalker Ranch.

"There’s gilsonite all around the Uinta Basin, which typically is only found in a meteor impact crater, plus all of the petroleum that is underneath the Uinta Basin. There are a lot of geologists and natural physicists [who are] now beginning to think that impact craters cause a phenomenon that creates petroleum."

"If you look at this impact crater, the ranch is dead center give or take, but it’s pretty much dead center. And perhaps something to do with the bowl shape of the basin or whatever caused the basin made this the [center] or the nexus for whatever the activity might be."

How gilsonite ended up in the basin is the question. The material is constantly mined in Utah and is used as a "performance additive" for Utah's foundry and asphalt businesses, according to ABC.

It's also used in the production of ink and paint as well.

That's more or less the whole article about it on the link and just thought I'd throw it into the mix... .... if it isn't there already and I missed it...

I have found unusual metallic 'stones' in the Wiltshire area in the UK - the area that I mentioned earlier in the thread connected to anomalies and crop circles and military activity etc... I have never had them looked at by a professional geologist or anything but I think (speculate that) they could be fragments of a meteorite connected to an ancient meteorite strike / shower and could be why places like Avebury Stone Circle and Silbury Hill and Stonehenge and other famous Ancient Monuments were placed where they are...?

Maybe - perhaps....................

Oh - just to say.... the fragment pictured in your post doesn't look anything like gilsonite and I'm not suggesting it is ... just that my mini search led to the article about gilsonite...

random link about gilsonite..

https://www.nuroil.com/bitumen-gilsonite.aspx

Quote Gilsonite is a natural, resinous hydrocarbon found in the Uintah Basin in northeastern Utah; thus, it is also called Uintahite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

edit to add..... silly me ...... just realized that the fragment reminds me of some of my (speculated) meteorite bits that I found near an Ancient Monument in Wiltshire - maybe the fragments found at the Skinwalker Ranch and shown in the image is meteorite material that was melted and used for something...???....or naturally coated something on impact many thousands of years ago - what I found in Wiltshire could be something other than meteorite but I have always suspected that that's what it is -

further pondering on the matter... maybe a meteorite/asteroid strike has the same affects as a nuclear detonation and opens up a portal/wormhole/stargate... resulting in anomalies and whatnot...
    There seems to be a lot of evidence that indicate that the Uinta basin where the Skinwalker ranch is located may have been impacted by lot of meteors long ago. The gilsonite you mentioned is one, and the other is high magnetic readings from aeromagnetic survey. Considering that this is an aerial survey, the data would indicate that actual ground-based reading would be very high. You can see that the northeast corner of Utah where the ranch is located shows the highest magnetic readings:

The metal sample that Erik is holding is very thin and flat, about the thickness of a cardboard. Based on the shape and the metallic composition, it most likely came from a larger manufactured structure. Since they have so many samples, I'm surprised that the University of Utah metallurgical department didn't do any tensile strength analysis, perhaps that test was not requested. One was rough, while the other side was very smooth. The rough side shown most likely was the exterior side that had the greatest corrosion, while the inside surface didn't show much corrosion. So I very much doubt that the metal fragments came from a meteor. Here is the other side of that fragment I posted earlier. It is much smoother than the other side, but not totally smooth that I would expect to find on an aircraft or spacecraft.

My older sister's husband is a retired Geology professor from Canada. I've seen his large collection of geological samples that included many meteorite samples. Many of the meteorite samples were very heavy and dense (black or dark bluish), so lot of metallic content.

If the many meteors that impacted the area had high metallic content, that could explain the high magnetic readings from the area and possible have an effect on some of the phenomenology of the ranch, but this alone would only account for some of the things seen on the ranch.

It is possible that the sum total of meteors that impacted the area may have contributed to the observed wormhole or porthole. Col. Alexander stated that it was not that high from the ground level, being some height above the tree line.
    Last edited by onevoice; 2nd July 2022 at 17:22.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

jaybee (2nd July 2022), mojo (2nd July 2022)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Dollars to donuts they are already have fragments from other extraterrestrial craft. We know that by some of the great whistleblowers like Phillip Schneider that actually travelled and showed people actual metallic fragments. So it really isn't a surprise that more testing isn't done with Skinwalker Ranch samples. What it really tells us is that there is truly NO movement to release this info to the World. The military industrial complex will never release their info until forced. I predict the show is going to go the way of UFO Hunters when they get to close and that is very sad.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

jaybee (2nd July 2022), onevoice (2nd July 2022)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

So I very much doubt that the metal fragments came from a meteor. Here is the other side of that fragment I posted earlier. It is much smoother than the other side, but not totally smooth that I would expect to find on an aircraft or spacecraft.
    Thanks - I think I got a bit carried away with the fragment being meteorite based

It's ages since I had my metal looking stones out and tried to identify them and I have been doing that again today after writing the post and I'd forgotten that there is a strong possibility that they are natural hematite -

So I went off on a bit of a tangent there - sorry....

But as you say...re meteorite impact...

Quote If the many meteors that impacted the area had high metallic content, that could explain the high magnetic readings from the area and possible have an effect on some of the phenomenology of the ranch, but this alone would only account for some of the things seen on the ranch.

It is possible that the sum total of meteors that impacted the area may have contributed to the observed wormhole or porthole. Col. Alexander stated that it was not that high from the ground level, being some height above the tree line.
    cheers for addressing the point ......
    Last edited by jaybee; 2nd July 2022 at 18:27.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

mojo (2nd July 2022), onevoice (2nd July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast