+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast

Thread: "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Discussion thread

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,508 times in 5,654 posts

Default "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Discussion thread

There is good interest as well as some great members that research and deliver posts to the forum regularly about UFOs so Kudos! But it was a bit of a surprise to do a search and find there wasn't a thread for discussion about the History channel show. After watching season 3 episode 2 the team got some excellent daylight footage of UAPs. Another team called UAPX fired rockets and tried to collect data but each time a rocket was fired all computers and electronics in the vehicle shut off. So much more to talk about so hope to hear the thoughts from the other members.

One point of interest to share was the new owner of Skinwalker Ranch Brandon, flew in for a meeting and when he watched and heard what happened about one of the UAPX members getting a severe immediate headache at the same time a 1.6 gig signal was happening around them, he called the intelligence behind it malevolent. I can't concur with that pov because it appeared the intelligence was trying to protect something.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

anasazi (15th June 2022), aoibhghaire (11th May 2022), Bluegreen (11th May 2022), boja (11th May 2022), Chip (12th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th May 2022), Ewan (11th May 2022), Harmony (11th May 2022), Ivanhoe (11th May 2022), jaybee (18th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th June 2022), Mare (11th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th May 2022), Mercedes (11th May 2022), Mike (11th May 2022), Nasu (13th May 2022), onevoice (11th May 2022), Rizotto (12th May 2022), RunningDeer (7th July 2022), scotslad (18th May 2022), Tyy1907 (11th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Discussion thread

I watched the whole series. That ranch is like the "foot in the door" presence of ....something. Something that enjoys messing with these guys and finds their cluelessness entertaining. But what do you do when you can't see them? The shenanigans go on.
    The UFO sightings being the foot in the door of Disclosure imho.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

anasazi (15th June 2022), aoibhghaire (11th May 2022), Chip (12th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th May 2022), Ewan (11th May 2022), Harmony (11th May 2022), Mare (11th May 2022), Mercedes (11th May 2022), mojo (11th May 2022), onevoice (31st May 2022), Strat (18th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Very strange place (places!)
    I found the probe drop episode very interesting.
    They found their GPS was being disrupted and putting the chopper in the wrong area.
    Then the probes where being pushed off target all of a sudden for no reason, no strong winds etc.
    Interesting place for sure.

Opps should have watched your vid post first mojo
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 11th May 2022 at 10:28.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th May 2022), Chip (12th May 2022), Ewan (11th May 2022), Harmony (11th May 2022), Mare (11th May 2022), Matthew (17th May 2022), Mercedes (11th May 2022), mojo (11th May 2022), onevoice (2nd July 2022), scotslad (18th May 2022), Tyy1907 (11th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Any thoughts about the anomaly positioned about a thousand feet over the ranch? When the team was in the helicopter and visually looking down at the area of focus they later found that they were not over the specific spot. Also the dropped geo sensors hit the area of focus and were pushed from falling into the specific area, even against the wind direction. Here's a thought, what if its a wormhole and an intelligence is guarding the access to the wormhole? I'm very concerned the owner pushing this malevolent tag could only cause the intelligence to take more of a defensive stance. They easily could have brought down the helicopter because they showed that they can shut down all the power in the Osiris UAP vehicle stationed on the Ranch in episode 3.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Chip (12th May 2022), Ewan (11th May 2022), Matthew (17th May 2022), onevoice (17th May 2022), Tyy1907 (19th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

You can watch the new Skinwalker Ranch episodes on the history with free signup, the episode 2 is currently streaming.

You can also watch it live here if you have a VPN service. This looks like streaming at 480p, but it is watchable.

I use this VPN service, it works well and it is the cheapest I've found currently. Their support service is pretty good, I get a response with a couple of hours of emailing the support.

Episode 3 will be on at 9pm EST tonight.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

mojo (17th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Any thoughts about the anomaly positioned about a thousand feet over the ranch? When the team was in the helicopter and visually looking down at the area of focus they later found that they were not over the specific spot. Also the dropped geo sensors hit the area of focus and were pushed from falling into the specific area, even against the wind direction. Here's a thought, what if its a wormhole and an intelligence is guarding the access to the wormhole? I'm very concerned the owner pushing this malevolent tag could only cause the intelligence to take more of a defensive stance. They easily could have brought down the helicopter because they showed that they can shut down all the power in the Osiris UAP vehicle stationed on the Ranch in episode 3.
    I agree with you, I think there is definitely intelligence protecting this area which could be some type of portal. So far they haven't hurt anyone this season. In one of the past episode, this intelligence mysteriously killed a cow.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

anasazi (15th June 2022), Matthew (17th May 2022), mojo (18th May 2022), scotslad (18th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,317 times in 4,085 posts

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    I agree with you, I think there is definitely intelligence protecting this area which could be some type of portal. So far they haven't hurt anyone this season. In one of the past episode, this intelligence mysteriously killed a cow.
    Yeah, its like when I think about it when I hear events that happened at that place I would describe them as 'intimidating'. When I hear about things people see they sound intimidating. So it makes sense I guess that there might be some kind of door guard, or entry requirement, or exclusive access only with bouncers; your names not down you're not coming in.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

anasazi (15th June 2022), mojo (18th May 2022), onevoice (17th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

It makes sense everything that has happened over the past few seasons, appeared to try and hinder what the humans are trying to understand. The concern right now is the attitude by the new ranch owner Brandon. Having his attitude that the intelligence is bad does not bode well. Brandon reminds me of others that have money & influence but don't put any skin in the game. He should keep his opinion private and let the researchers that are putting themselves on the line to make those important hypothesis. Whats monitoring the area knows exactly everything the humans are doing. Remember how they took over the researcher cell phones? What if the intelligence is protecting the possible worm hole from other species using it to come here?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Matthew (18th May 2022), onevoice (18th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

The place is obvioulsy one of the places talked about in ancient writings that the "Gods" occcupied! They don't want mere humans getting into Eden they were kicked out! I believe they have made it clear they do not find us worthy of anything more than mere entertainment! So, close the park, and stop feeding the fire that is what I say! Poking the bear when it has made it clear it doesn't want bothered is a very dangerous proposition! If I had the money I would buy it and shut off all access to it! End of story!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Matthew (18th May 2022), mojo (18th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

It makes sense everything that has happened over the past few seasons, appeared to try and hinder what the humans are trying to understand. The concern right now is the attitude by the new ranch owner Brandon. Having his attitude that the intelligence is bad does not bode well. Brandon reminds me of others that have money & influence but don't put any skin in the game. He should keep his opinion private and let the researchers that are putting themselves on the line to make those important hypothesis. Whats monitoring the area knows exactly everything the humans are doing. Remember how they took over the researcher cell phones? What if the intelligence is protecting the possible worm hole from other species using it to come here?
    The natives said that land is cursed. They wanted nothing to do with it.

Cows have disappeared or been drained of all fluids.

People experience headaches, anxiety, equipment malfunctioning. Even hospital visits from injuries.

Who's responsible for all this? There's clearly advanced technology used by someone. And they can stay cloaked so no one is the wiser.

This place is a can of worms to say the least. Occupied at least part time by malevolent forces.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

mojo (19th May 2022), onevoice (2nd July 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hi Tyy good response and definitely negative things happened there as seen in the shows past seasons and the history of the Ranch. A worm hole could be used by a number of advanced species and might help explain creatures like skinwalkers. The negative attachments we heard of might not be from the intelligence observed so far protecting, controlling or guarding the worm hole from humans. Perhaps in the past the wormhole was abused by some or maybe today the intelligence behind it do not want humans to have any understanding? In one of Dr Greers earliest public speeches he mentioned how the military industrial complex would love to weaponize outer space, so best to consider what that might mean The intelligence behind this may already have the ability to destroy our civilization.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

onevoice (19th May 2022), Tyy1907 (19th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Just a thought, the guy mentions under ground object over 1,000 feet long, could this be an actual base, somewhat like Dulce in New Mexico, perhaps digging under ground will reveal an alien outpost which is producing all of these anomalies?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

jaybee (18th June 2022), mojo (19th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mart's Avatar
    Thanks

The series is compelling and i am a fan, so no negativity on that regard , however a couple of questions that remain unanswered to me ...

1. Why did Mr Robert Bigelow (Billionaire ) sell the ranch after the government funded / supported project work ? - If your sitting on a gold mine you don't sell it unless you have discovered everything, or your driven off by negative experiences.

2. The experiments funded by Mr Brando Fugal must be a drop in the ocean compared to Mr Bigelow especially with the length of time of his ownership. If Mr Bigelow's experiments even matched the success of the current team why would he sell or be allowed to sell? Wouldn't this just become a top secret facility ?

3. The mainstream media serves an agenda , we all know that , therefore scientific acknowledgment / disclosure of portals and UAP's in this location serves what purpose ? . If this is really happening , would we be really allowed to see the evidence ?

4. A lot of negative incidents / warning signs has happened to suggest do not keep pushing. If again this is real , wouldn't the military be treating this as a threat and be top secret ?

Anyway it is a good TV show and as of yet i haven't seen series 3 , which i intend to do.

Respect and best wishes to you all

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mart For This Post:

jaybee (18th June 2022), K626 (17th July 2022), mojo (19th May 2022), Orph (19th May 2022), Wansen (31st May 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thank you Mart for those great questions. I wonder if Bigelow passed the mantle of research on to a private group that can work faster than gov agencies? Perhaps they exhausted their attempts or maybe came up against more resistance if there is a military component studying this? In the last show the intelligence was able to monitor and record in real time the four researchers in the control room even when they went outside of the building they were individually being rebroadcast in real time. That illustrates how well things are being acutely monitored. Any move by gov or military might be handled more aggressively.
    Last edited by mojo; 19th May 2022 at 16:31.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

jaybee (18th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (29th May 2022), jaybee (18th June 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

1. Anything could happen when it is a closed study or restricted / controlled study.

2. We have to acknowledge there are things beyond our comprehension.

3. When you don’t feel well at some places, maybe you should just leave. Especially, when you are a guest.
    what I want or what I am.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

mojo (19th May 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

After reading some of the UFO reports recently released by the Navy I'd say there is a very good chance a lot of the mystery surrounding the ranch is probably intel related to the same stuff that was being observed in Antarctica by Navy Intel when Forestall was the sec. of Navy intelligence. As you may recall the story, Byrd came back from Antarctica with his report, gave it to Forestall and the report was taken higher up where Forestall was immediately placed in a high story psych unit and where personal, (Doctors, Nurses and aides) all confirmed he was telling them about NAZI bases and UFO's they had help creating under the ice down there in Antarcitca and next thing we hear is that Forestall went nuts and jumped out a window way high up there inside the building. The fact is they still consider this a murder according to Robert Sephr an author and archaeologist on Youtube I really like. There are still many out there that believe a Fourth Reich was built by the NAZI's and that they are all the so called alien activity we have been seeing since the 40's and they did indeed have at least one report from a ranking officer in the NAZI army that said they did not do this alone they had help from an outside race of people. I highly recommend this video. I think this is probably as good a UFO witness report as I have ever seen. See if you don't agree. Take the scroll button and move it to 6:40 to get right to the witness. The entire video is very worthy tho and William Tompkins at the end is stunning!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bluegreen (29th May 2022), jaybee (18th June 2022), mojo (20th May 2022), Tyy1907 (20th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    After reading some of the UFO reports recently released by the Navy I'd say there is a very good chance a lot of the mystery surrounding the ranch is probably intel related to the same stuff that was being observed in Antarctica by Navy Intel when Forestall was the sec. of Navy intelligence. As you may recall the story, Byrd came back from Antarctica with his report, gave it to Forestall and the report was taken higher up where Forestall was immediately placed in a high story psych unit and where personal, (Doctors, Nurses and aides) all confirmed he was telling them about NAZI bases and UFO's they had help creating under the ice down there in Antarcitca and next thing we hear is that Forestall went nuts and jumped out a window way high up there inside the building. The fact is they still consider this a murder according to Robert Sephr an author and archaeologist on Youtube I really like. There are still many out there that believe a Fourth Reich was built by the NAZI's and that they are all the so called alien activity we have been seeing since the 40's and they did indeed have at least one report from a ranking officer in the NAZI army that said they did not do this alone they had help from an outside race of people. I highly recommend this video. I think this is probably as good a UFO witness report as I have ever seen. See if you don't agree. Take the scroll button and move it to 6:40 to get right to the witness. The entire video is very worthy tho and William Tompkins at the end is stunning!
    The rabbit hole goes even deeper. Don't mean to derail the thread but according to getwisdom.com Maria Orsic is an Arcturian extraterrestrial. They share a lot of the same genetics as humans so they're mistakenly assumed to be so. They've been meddling with humanity for thousands of years. The Greys are their creation.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 20th May 2022 at 15:27.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

mojo (20th May 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Paulides talks about next project for the Astrophycisist Travis Taylor and about a literal demonic connection to the ranch

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Ewan (20th May 2022), jaybee (18th June 2022), mojo (20th May 2022), onevoice (20th May 2022), popadoodle (10th June 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,176 times in 1,357 posts

That photo again... whether or not someone did exist called Maria Orsic, the photo is fake. A 1940s photo was reversed, and a clearly 1960s face (evident if you know anything about cosmetics styles of those eras) was photoshopped onto it. This highlights the photoshopping onto the original photo.

Anyway... ... the Bedtime Stories YT channel did a good 3-part series on the Skinwalker Ranch. They always examine all angles; here they document the high strangeness but try to see if there's a rational explanation, but that seems to be lacking at this ranch. Here's Part One.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bluegreen (29th May 2022), Ewan (20th May 2022), jaybee (18th June 2022), mojo (20th May 2022), onevoice (4th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast