Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Discussion thread

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Default Re: "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Discussion thread

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    That photo again... whether or not someone did exist called Maria Orsic, the photo is fake. A 1940s photo was reversed, and a clearly 1960s face (evident if you know anything about cosmetics styles of those eras) was photoshopped onto it. This highlights the photoshopping onto the original photo.

Anyway... ... the Bedtime Stories YT channel did a good 3-part series on the Skinwalker Ranch. They always examine all angles; here they document the high strangeness but try to see if there's a rational explanation, but that seems to be lacking at this ranch. Here's Part One.

I always thought the face of the picture known as Maria Orsic looked like Cindy Morgan the actress from Caddyshack!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Brigantia (20th May 2022), Ivanhoe (20th May 2022), Journeyman (30th May 2022), mojo (20th May 2022), Richter (3rd June 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,422 times in 5,645 posts

Tonight's new episode of Skinwalker Ranch was mind blowing. Instead of my initial thoughts I hope someone can share their views.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Chip (25th May 2022), Richter (3rd June 2022), Tyy1907 (25th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Tonight's new episode of Skinwalker Ranch was mind blowing. Instead of my initial thoughts I hope someone can share their views.
    Which streaming service are you watching it on Mojo?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

mojo (25th May 2022), Richter (3rd June 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Hi Tyy It's Philo, they seem pretty decent...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Richter (3rd June 2022), Tyy1907 (25th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

DAVE PAULIDES gives an excellent (in my opinion) breakdown of Ep 4.....

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

jaybee (18th June 2022), mojo (28th May 2022), onevoice (28th May 2022), Richter (3rd June 2022), Tyy1907 (28th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    I found a torrent, downloaded it and have setup a WeTransfer link good for 7 days from today for this episode in 1080p.

Like you, my mind was blown, I think this is the best episode in this series to date. Each season is getting better and better. The entities are really starting to reveal their advanced capabilities to deter the participants from collecting their data on the Skinwalker ranch. It is very interesting to me that they keep seeing the 1.6GHz signal during these anomalies. So most likely this is a carrier wave frequency the entities are using to communicate amongst themselves to coordinate and effect their activities to deter the observers from gathering critical data.

It is very interesting to see the laser beam from the laser pointed used by Kaleb was split into a "Y" and also was shortened at various lengths as the laser pointer was being moved around. So the entities were easily able to interfere to make the laser beam shorter and even split the beam. To contemplate the technology required to do this is in real-time and in space is incomprehensible.

It doesn't surprise me that the key alignment stars in the various telescope's computers' database were deleted in real time so that the telescopes couldn't be pointed in the right alignment automatically.

And it is interesting that David Paulides pointing out the numerology significance of the 5:13 am (9) when Dr Travis and Erik Bard was woken up at the same time in the morning. I think David is onto something about the significance of number 9 in this regard. Obviously the entities chose the 5:13 am time to give us an indirect clue.

I think the experimenters on the SkinWalker ranch is approaching this phenomena is somewhat counterproductive. They are trying to decipher what is causing all these strange events on the ranch through collecting scientific data. IMHO if the team would also try to contact or communicate to the entities directly to obtain permission to collect illuminating data, they may get better cooperation from them instead of meeting deterrence from them.

IMHO for the few frame toward the end of the episode where the object in the sky got really bright, we may be seeing a wormhole/portal operate for those few moments and something transited into or out of our dimension.

I agree with David Paulides analogy that the entities are playing master level multi-dimensional chess game while the SkinWalker ranch team is playing Kindergarten checkers. Which is why I suggest that perhaps the team should try to communicate with the entities directly to ask for their permission and cooperation in conjunction with collecting scientific data.

Here is an interesting video in which Joe Lesser, an executive producer of the series is hosting a video conference among the key SkinWalker ranch team discussing the season 2:

I can't wait to see what the events will unfold in the next episode.
    Last edited by onevoice; 30th May 2022 at 05:28.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th June 2022), boja (30th May 2022), jaybee (18th June 2022), mojo (30th May 2022), Richter (3rd June 2022), Tyy1907 (31st May 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

That was a great rundown on the episode, thank you onevoice...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

onevoice (31st May 2022), Richter (3rd June 2022), Tyy1907 (31st May 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

I just watched episode 1 of season 3.
    Well made and really puzzling.
    Let's see if the next episodes are as good as the first.
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

mojo (3rd June 2022), onevoice (4th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Not sure I can get season 3 in Canada for some reason.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

mojo (4th June 2022), onevoice (7th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Received this interesting teaser email from the History channel for tonight's episode (9pm EDT)
    Tonight, the team is shocked when their experiment leads to a mysterious signal being received. Could it be an attempt to communicate?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

mojo (8th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Not sure I can get season 3 in Canada for some reason.
    you can watch the history channel here, if you have a good VPN service, like this one.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Mike (8th June 2022), mojo (8th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

In the 3rd season episode 5, they used a big 82,590 pound Caterpillar D8N Bulldozer to dig a big trench. It stalled not too far into the dozing. They had just installed a brand new battery an hour before they started the operation.

After that, they fired a small rocket. After the rocket landed, the team saw a strong 1.6 GHz signal, coming from the area where the rocket was launched. The team detected 3 signal spikes, one main spike and two parallel spikes straddling the main one. When they tried to listen to the signal, it was "chirping". Perhaps the entities were trying to communicate with the team?

The next morning, a surveillance camera caught a footage of a mysterious white orb that floated around near the Homestead 2 area. The orb has a small indentation on top and bottom. It floated around in a random pattern.

Here is the download link for this episode, good for 7 days. If using the VLC viewer, you can select an embedded subtitle.
    Last edited by onevoice; 8th June 2022 at 20:02.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

jaybee (18th June 2022), Mike Gorman (9th June 2022), mojo (8th June 2022), Tyy1907 (8th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Thanks Onevoice!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

mojo (8th June 2022), onevoice (8th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Yes thank you onevoice. I just finished watching episode 5 and great to see former Bigelow Ranch leader Colonel Alexander adding his input. The 1.6 gig signal just might be communication. I hope other members can add to the discussion.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Mike (9th June 2022), onevoice (8th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    In the 3rd season episode 5, they used a big 82,590 pound Caterpillar D8N Bulldozer to dig a big trench. It stalled not too far into the dozing. They had just installed a brand new battery an hour before they started the operation.

After that, they fired a small rocket. After the rocket landed, the team saw a strong 1.6 GHz signal, coming from the area where the rocket was launched. The team detected 3 signal spikes, one main spike and two parallel spikes straddling the main one. When they tried to listen to the signal, it was "chirping". Perhaps the entities were trying to communicate with the team?

The next morning, a surveillance camera caught a footage of a mysterious white orb that floated around near the Homestead 2 area. The orb has a small indentation on top and bottom. It floated around in a random pattern.

Here is the download link for this episode, good for 7 days. If using the VLC viewer, you can select an embedded subtitle.
    I checked my end, that download link, I couldn't get any audio when it played

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Mike (9th June 2022), mojo (8th June 2022), onevoice (8th June 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

It may be the video player that you are using causing the audio issue, I would suggest downloading the VLC player, which is my favorite app for videos. There are many combinations of audio and video codecs that can be combined into any given video. The VLC player does the best job playing just about any video IMHO.

For windows, click here.
    For MacOS, click here.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Mike (9th June 2022), Mike Gorman (9th June 2022), mojo (9th June 2022), Tyy1907 (9th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

It may be the video player that you are using causing the audio issue, I would suggest downloading the VLC player, which is my favorite app for videos. There are many combinations of audio and video codecs that can be combined into any given video. The VLC player does the best job playing just about any video IMHO.

For windows, click here.
    For MacOS, click here.
    Bingo VLC player worked. Thx again.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Mike (9th June 2022), mojo (9th June 2022), onevoice (9th June 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

This YouTube video contains good highlights of the Season 03, episode5. Colonel Alexander presents his key experiences with the team when he was part of the NIDS organization under Robert Bigelow ownership. Also the rocket launch and the capture of the orb by surveillance camera the next day is shown.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

jaybee (18th June 2022), mojo (9th June 2022), Tyy1907 (14th June 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

The History Channel emailed me this preview of tonight's episode. It is getting more interesting. The team is going to the next level and trying to communicate with the UAP. The History Channel email said:

Quote Tonight, the team broadcasts a strange signal recorded on the property over the airwaves of a local radio station—and elicits a stunning UAP response.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

mojo (14th June 2022), Tyy1907 (14th June 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

wow, that sounds interesting... onevoice do you think the intelligence is protecting the hypothesis of a wormhole? It sure looks like it to me... looking forward to tonights show...cheers

40. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Tyy1907 (14th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast