Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast

Thread: "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Discussion thread

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Default Re: "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Discussion thread

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    wow, that sounds interesting... onevoice do you think the intelligence is protecting the hypothesis of a wormhole? It sure looks like it to me... looking forward to tonights show...cheers
    All of their responses so far looks to be protecting the wormhole, whether for their own purposes or for our protection. It certainly would be very bad if some malevolent beings were to enter our dimension through the wormhole. And although their actions have caused injuries to team members and other earthly beings involved, perhaps it was not their intention to harm anyone, but they were taking protective measures that were unknown to us.

FWIW, I dowsed the following questions just a few minutes ago:

1. Are the alien intelligence at the Skinwalker Ranch benevolent toward earthly beings?
    Yes
    2. Are the alien intelligence at the Skinwalker Ranch malevolent toward earthly beings?
    No
    3. Were actions taken by the alien intelligence at the Skinwalker Ranch that resulted in injuries to earthly being protective measures?
    Yes

The last action by my crystal pendulum was very strong, and I also felt a very energetic "feeling/response" as the pendulum was responding. So based on my intuition as well as the responses from my pendulum, the alien intelligence seem to be benevolent. It's very interesting to me that they are always responding to the experiments that the team has been conducting, especially the appearances of the UAP and the orbs.

I think it would be helpful if someone with high psychic skills is involved with the team to perhaps try to ascertain the alien intelligence's intention.

I'm glad to see the team moving toward trying to communicating with the alien intelligence. Maybe we are starting to make a soft public "first contact" with the alien intelligence? I'm surprised that the military intelligence agencies haven't already shutdown the Skinwalker Ranch team's experimentations so far? Maybe the alien intelligence "informed" the military intelligence community to "back off"?

In one episode, the team detected through their instruments that there was an airplane flying high above the Skinwalker Ranch in a grid search pattern. Most likely this was covert government surveillance.

I'm really surprised that more people are not taking interest at what's been happening at the Skinwalker Ranch. Perhaps most of the world is too affected by the macro events of what has been happening around the globe. To me, these experiments at the Skinwalker Ranch supersedes any macro events happening (i.e. the global inflation, energy crisis, incessant wars, etc.). For the alien intelligence to make themselves known to us and publicly start communicating with us, that is monumental.

I'm looking forward to the tonight show as well, and cheers to you and all on Avalon.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

jaybee (18th June 2022), Journeyman (20th June 2022), Mike (20th June 2022), mojo (14th June 2022), Orph (14th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

You know another strange factoid is that the team has not tried to communicate with the intelligence. In my encounters I did everything possible to communicate but to no affect, at least direct communication.... Very odd that Travis hasn't thought of it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

jaybee (18th June 2022), Mike (20th June 2022), Tyy1907 (15th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

You know another strange factoid is that the team has not tried to communicate with the intelligence. In my encounters I did everything possible to communicate but to no affect, at least direct communication.... Very odd that Travis hasn't thought of it.
    In your case, the intelligence obviously didn't want to communicate with you for whatever reason. I had a childhood best friend who claimed that he was taken into their spacecraft but he also didn't have any kind of communication with them either. Even his two sons were also abducted. He once showed me a photograph that caught what looked like a part of a saucer shaped craft, with the viewpoint of looking through the window of his house skyward.

I've never seen a UAP, although my wife has. Despite that, with all the evidence I've researched, I'm certain they have been visiting us for countless millennia.

Yes, I'm aware that the team has so far not tried to contact the intelligence. Like you I'm baffled as to why Travis did not even try to contact them in some way. He could have done this scientifically, eg he could have broadcasted a carrier signal of 1.7GHz modulated with a simple 0.25 second oscillating square wave signal. This type of signal would not occur in nature, so the intelligence would most likely respond. Erik Bard would probably be able to rig up something to do this. The other reason maybe that the team will need to get permission to transmit in this spectrum, as this is in the L band radio spectrum of cellular transmission, and generally you need commercial equipment and license to do this. So choosing a proper spectrum band to transmit legally may have been one issue that we're not privy to.

Like I alluded to earlier, a gifted psychic would have been even more effective, as I'm certain the intelligence is very telepathic. They knew in advance in every case whatever the team was trying to do, and generally thwarted their efforts, for whatever reason. They did bring in a Rabbi on one episode, so bringing on a telepathic psychic wouldn't be too divergent from their normal approach. My only reason that I can think of is they wanted as scientific approach as possible so that they can conclude that their results were scientifically objective data about the intelligence.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Mike (20th June 2022), mojo (14th June 2022), scotslad (2nd July 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Your idea of gifted psychic should also be explored. Just finished watching the newest episode and interesting the news about the smoke entering a cavern system. An underground cavern system immediately made me think of the research of now deceased Federal Geologist Phillip Schneider. According to his story he discovered an underground cavern with ET's living inside. A gun fight started & feds lost their lives, Schneider barely escaped but was wounded by a beam weapon. Now they got the go ahead to drill into the Mesa. IMO it seems to rushed for drilling especially when there are other methods they can use first such as the communication or send in a remote control robot, especially if the cavern is being protected.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

jaybee (18th June 2022), Journeyman (20th June 2022), Mike (20th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Your idea of gifted psychic should also be explored. Just finished watching the newest episode and interesting the news about the smoke entering a cavern system. An underground cavern system immediately made me think of the research of now deceased Federal Geologist Phillip Schneider. According to his story he discovered an underground cavern with ET's living inside. A gun fight started & feds lost their lives, Schneider barely escaped but was wounded by a beam weapon. Now they got the go ahead to drill into the Mesa. IMO it seems to rushed for drilling especially when there are other methods they can use first such as the communication or send in a remote control robot, especially if the cavern is being protected.
    Yes, the smoke from all of the many different colored smoke bombs that were sucked into several openings in the mesa were really interesting, as if there was a giant vacuum machine that sucked it all into the cavern.

It was interesting to see the signal from the Roosevelt FM station change from a steady pattern on the spectrum analyzer typical of a normal FM station broadcast to one that seemed like "dancing" to the recorded signal broadcasted on the FM band.

So I had a few questions about this episodes so I asked my pendulum these questions:

Was the smoke from the smoke bombs sucked in by large vacuum machines?
    Yes

Were these vacuum machines teleported into the inside of the mesa?
    No

Were these vacuum machines placed inside the mesa manually?
    Yes

Was only one vacuum machine involved to suck the smoke inside the mesa?
    No

Was more than one vacuum machine involved to suck the smoke inside the mesa?
    Yes

Was the alien intelligence responding when the Roosevelt, UT FM station broadcasted a recording of the 1.6GHz signal?
    Yes

I wouldn't necessarily take the responses from my crystal pendulum as gospel, but I will say they resonated with me. I also would not say that I'm psychic, however, I've had some good results dousing with my crystal. A few years ago, I suspected that a pen pal's husband was cheating on her. So I doused as to whether the pen pal's husband was cheating on her. My pendulum definitively said yes. This was before my pen pal was suspecting her husband was unfaithful. A week after my dousing, she asked her husband if there was a third woman involved, and he confirmed that he didn't love my pen pal and they separated later, and eventually got divorced.

This wasn't as wild as most of the other episodes, but intriguing nonetheless.

I've watched several Phil Schneider's videos. He seemed very sincere whenever he presented his materials. He wasn't afraid of the MIC, but I believe they assassinated him in the end.
    Last edited by onevoice; 15th June 2022 at 04:25.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

jaybee (18th June 2022), Mike (20th June 2022), mojo (15th June 2022), Siphonemis (22nd June 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

The season 3, episode 6 that aired last night can be downloaded here for 7 days. If you use VLC, it has an embedded subtitle.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Mike (20th June 2022), mojo (15th June 2022), Tyy1907 (15th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

I've enjoyed reading through this thread and watching the videos...

Some of the things about the Skinwalker Ranch reminded me of stuff that happened in Wiltshire sometimes connected to the Crop Circle thing (most were certainly man made, on the ground using boards but some seemed different and too perfect for that method) - I did wonder if the crop circles could be connected to inter dimensional portals maybe perhaps experimental messages TO inter dimensional beings / ETs... rather than coming from them - ??

and there were anomalies like the smudgy dark grey/ black ones captured on camera - for example if you took a photo of military helicopters flying in the area or that were hovering around crop circles there might be 'something' there on a digital camera (that goes a little bit into the infra red range, I think they all (most) do and that's how they pick up the orbs and other light phenomena) - I did wonder if the military were guarding the portals in some way...

perhaps some areas are more conducive to inter dimensional portals than others - like the Skinwalker Ranch area and Wiltshire in the UK... and the military are now involved in secret experiments and whatnot in those areas...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th June 2022), Mike (20th June 2022), mojo (18th June 2022), onevoice (18th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

I've enjoyed reading through this thread and watching the videos...

Some of the things about the Skinwalker Ranch reminded me of stuff that happened in Wiltshire sometimes connected to the Crop Circle thing (most were certainly man made, on the ground using boards but some seemed different and too perfect for that method) - I did wonder if the crop circles could be connected to inter dimensional portals maybe perhaps experimental messages TO inter dimensional beings / ETs... rather than coming from them - ??

and there were anomalies like the smudgy dark grey/ black ones captured on camera - for example if you took a photo of military helicopters flying in the area or that were hovering around crop circles there might be 'something' there on a digital camera (that goes a little bit into the infra red range, I think they all (most) do and that's how they pick up the orbs and other light phenomena) - I did wonder if the military were guarding the portals in some way...

perhaps some areas are more conducive to inter dimensional portals than others - like the Skinwalker Ranch area and Wiltshire in the UK... and the military are now involved in secret experiments and whatnot in those areas...
    I'm glad you are joining our discussion of the events at the Skinwalker ranch. I've followed this story for many years, even before the History channel started the current documentary series. There are so many layers and aspects to what is happening at the Skinwalker ranch that sets it apart from other places.

I remembered when this particular crop circle made the news round in 2020, there were lot of speculation that it was perhaps aliens sending us a helpful message that we could use in our fight against the Covid-19:

Far too many crop circles were created typically overnight in scale that suggest that it is nearly impossible for humans to have coordinated and had the means to create such perfect crop circles.

UAP is a global phenomena, so it stands to reasons there are probably many portals all over the globe. And portals would facilitate the aliens to traverse back and forth between our dimension and theirs.

Jerry Kroth, Associate Professor Emeritus of Santa Clara University, has written many books on crop circles, including "The Covid-19 Crop Circle"

From collectivepsych.com:
    The Covid-19 crop circle appeared May 30, 2020. Prof. Jerry Kroth decodes the circle in consultation with a biologist, microbiologist, and virologist. It shows the virus at magnification of 12 million and features an enlarged spike protein with a magnification 100x greater than than.The spike protein displays either 8 amino acids or a peptide which microbiologists refer to as “Sp8” in the literature. This spike protein is found in SARS which has an unusual positive immunological function, and it may have that function in Covid-19 as well. At the time this crop circle appeared, however, that fact was not yet known. Dr. Kroth also decodes a second Covid-19 crop circle that appeared Aug. 4, 2020

These two crop circle appear to be proactively suggesting remedies. Prof. Kroth has made this white paper available for other crop circle scholars (and intrepid scientists) in hopes they will further decode this amazing structures and expand the knowledge base while this global pandemic is raging
    You're absolutely right in that modern camera and related electronic devices can capture images that human eyes cannot see. One of the tricks I learned many years ago was that I can point my smartphone camera at a infrared based remote control and see the led light up red, whereas with my own eyes, I could not detect it.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th June 2022), jaybee (19th June 2022), Mike (20th June 2022), mojo (19th June 2022), muxfolder (28th June 2022), Vangelo (19th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

I wonder if the same species is behind the phenomenon we can see World wide? The UAP's have very energetic patterns as you can in this one I filmed in Oregon.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th June 2022), jaybee (19th June 2022), Mike (20th June 2022), onevoice (19th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

One of the mysterious central element to the Skinwalker ranch lore is the giant skinwalker wolf, which is the namesake for the ranch. Supposedly, this wolf is a shapeshifter. In the last episode that aired, I was excited to see Chris Bartel provide actual photos of the footprints for this wolf. In the episode, he referred to the animal as a canine. He was the lead security guy at the Skinwalker ranch from 2010-2016 when the ranch was owned by Robert Bigelow.

The attachments here are screen grabs from the last episode. The first attachment shows two footprints about 3 feet apart with a 1 foot ruler between them. The 2nd attachment highlights the footprints for better visibility with localized high contrast. The 3rd is a group of footprints together. The last one is a closeup of a footprint.

In the last episode, Chris Bartel related the story of them following the tracks of the "canine" for a while, which mysteriously ended at one point. Visually they saw the "canine" cross a berm and just "disappear." (which could mean that it left our dimension)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Skinwalker footprint1.jpeg
Views:	18
Size:	286.0 KB
ID:	49134Click image for larger version

Name:	Skinwalker Footprint 2.jpeg
Views:	20
Size:	281.7 KB
ID:	49135Click image for larger version

Name:	Skinwalker Footprint 3.jpeg
Views:	18
Size:	246.8 KB
ID:	49136Click image for larger version

Name:	Skinwalker Footprint 4.jpeg
Size:	229.4 KB
ID:	49137

There has been a lot of books written about the Skinwalker ranch. Colm Kelleher, Ph.D. co-authored a real interesting book in 2005 with George Knapp titled "Hunt for the Skinwalker" available to download here.

An excerpt from the preface:
    This book is an account of a remarkable series of unexplained events that took
    place on a ranch in northeastern Utah and the unprecedented scientific study that
    followed. For eight years, a team of highly trained scientists and others came
    face-to-face with a terrifying reality that, on superficial examination, appeared to
    break the laws of science but that, in fact, was consistent with modern-day
    physics. At the ranch, scientists found a world where a great deal of activity was
    hidden from visible sight but, as the researchers soon discovered, was detectable
    with state-of-the-art instrumentation. The family that lived there came to believe
    that the ranch was occupied by some kind of intelligence that appeared to control
    —as if on a whim—human perception, human thought, and human physical
    reality.
    The ranch in question lies well off the beaten path in a remote, rural corner
    of Utah, but is only about 150 miles from metropolitan, sophisticated Salt Lake
    City. The location is in the midst of a devout Mormon community and is
    contiguous with a Ute Native American reservation. Both communities have
    experienced unbelievable but well-documented phenomena in their midst for
    more than fifty years. In the case of the Ute tribe, the experiences are
    documented in the tribe’s oral tradition stretching back over fifteen generations.
    The account you are about to read is true. I know because I directly
    participated in and witnessed several of these events myself. All of these
    incidents really happened. I, along with a small team of highly trained scientists
    and investigators, interviewed hundreds of eyewitnesses to these strange
    occurrences, including law enforcement officers, physicists, biologists,
    anthropologists, veterinarians, educators, and everyday citizens.
    An excerpt about the "wolf" at the Skinwalker ranch:

The beast was gray, and even from three hundred yards they could see that
    its pelt was wet from running through the wet grass. The animal loped gracefully
    in a series of S turns and stopped about fifty yards away from the family. This
    was very bizarre behavior for a wolf. But this wolf was almost three times as big
    as any Tom had ever seen. It gazed peacefully at the family. Ellen shifted
    uneasily and glanced around to see where her two children were. Both were
    standing in silence on the top of the flatbed truck, looking right at the wolf.
    “Maybe its somebody’s pet,” ventured Ed.
    From ten feet away, the smell of rain on dog pelt filled the air as the animal
    trotted peacefully up to Ed Gorman. Ed, like his son, stood over six feet tall, and
    the wolf reached almost to his chest. Massive muscles rippled beneath its shiny
    gray-silver coat. The eyes were a shocking shade of light blue that penetrated the
    soul. Ed reached down and petted the huge beast as it stood looking at the
    family. Tom felt a tightening in his gut. Something was not quite right. Even
    somebody’s pet wolf would not be this completely tame. A two-hundred-pound
    wolf exuding a Zen-like calm? Something did not compute.
    “Get the thirty aught six,” Tom said through clenched teeth, never taking his
    eyes off the huge beast. Tad ran to the homestead and returned in seconds
    bearing the heavy firearm. Tom had killed dozens of elk from over two hundred
    yards with this weapon. As he took aim at the wolf a mere forty feet away, he
    momentarily felt pity for the beast. The thunderous shot rang out. The sound of
    the bullet hitting flesh and bone near the shoulder was unmistakable. The wolf
    recoiled but stood calmly looking at Tom. His mouth went dry. He felt a cold
    sweat running down his back. Ellen began to cry. Ed began to curse softly under
    his breath, shaking his head in disbelief. The wolf should be a silent, bleeding
    pile of dead flesh. Instead, it had recoiled, backed off maybe ten feet, but still
    seemed perfectly healthy.
    Tom took a deep breath and raised the weapon again, aiming for the huge
    chest cavity. The bullet ripped through the animal, and a sizable chunk of flesh
    detached from the exit wound and lay on the grass. Still the wolf made no sound.
    Then, with a last unhurried look at the stunned family, the wolf turned slowly
    and began to trot away across the grass. Tears of fear streamed down Ellen’s
    face as she hugged her twelve-year-old daughter.
    Last edited by onevoice; 19th June 2022 at 19:21.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th June 2022), jaybee (19th June 2022), Mike (20th June 2022), mojo (19th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)

{first part snipped - see above #50}

its pelt was wet from running through the wet grass. The animal loped gracefully
    was very bizarre behavior for a wolf. But this wolf was almost three times as big
    trotted peacefully up to Ed Gorman. Ed, like his son, stood over six feet tall, and
    gray-silver coat. The eyes were a shocking shade of light blue that penetrated the
    his breath, shaking his head in disbelief. The wolf should be a silent, bleeding
    pile of dead flesh. Instead, it had recoiled, backed off maybe ten feet, but still
    chest cavity. The bullet ripped through the animal, and a sizable chunk of flesh
    detached from the exit wound and lay on the grass. Still the wolf made no sound.

I have to say that I feel annoyed that, in the story, the wolf was shot - it wasn't attacking or being aggressive and the child's first instinctive response was that it could be someone's pet... I suppose there was the fear that it could turn nasty but it actually allowed itself to be petted.... I'm thinking that if the Skinwalker Ranch and surrounding area is part of an interdimensional portal/wormhole/stargate type place perhaps the wolf time travelled into our reality - teetered on the edge of our reality - but it could come from prehistoric times...

it obviously had no idea how dangerous humans could be and what guns could do and didn't have any fear - perhaps the humans were also teetering on the edge of it's reality and it was curious as to what the humans were - perhaps being hurt and killed with a gun was so removed from anything it knew it just didn't respond in a way we would expect...?

I looked up prehistoric wolves and it might have been the extinct Dire Wolf - ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...years-ago.html

Dire wolves are famous in popular culture, including the Game of Throne novels and TV series - in reality the species went extinct about 13,000 years ago

or perhaps it was a creature that had been brought back into existence with DNA manipulation but still teetered on the edge of our reality because of where it came from originally... ?

https://www.thoughtco.com/facts-abou...e-wolf-1093336

Quote It May Be Possible to De-Extinct the Dire Wolf
    Under the program known as de-extinction, it may be possible to bring the dire wolf back to life, presumably by combining intact scraps of Canis dirus DNA recovered from museum specimens with the genome of modern dogs. More likely, though, scientists would first choose to "de-breed" modern canines into something closely approximating their gray wolf forebears.

phew this is a huge subject -

PS - I will respond to your cropcircle post reply at a later date - cheers...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th June 2022), Mike (20th June 2022), mojo (19th June 2022), onevoice (19th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

{first part snipped - see above #50}

I have to say that I feel annoyed that, in the story, the wolf was shot - it wasn't attacking or being aggressive and the child's first instinctive response was that it could be someone's pet... I suppose there was the fear that it could turn nasty but it actually allowed itself to be petted.... I'm thinking that if the Skinwalker Ranch and surrounding area is part of an interdimensional portal/wormhole/stargate type place perhaps the wolf time travelled into our reality - teetered on the edge of our reality - but it could come from prehistoric times...

it obviously had no idea how dangerous humans could be and what guns could do and didn't have any fear - perhaps the humans were also teetering on the edge of it's reality and it was curious as to what the humans were - perhaps being hurt and killed with a gun was so removed from anything it knew it just didn't respond in a way we would expect...?

I looked up prehistoric wolves and it might have been the extinct Dire Wolf - ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...years-ago.html

Dire wolves are famous in popular culture, including the Game of Throne novels and TV series - in reality the species went extinct about 13,000 years ago

or perhaps it was a creature that had been brought back into existence with DNA manipulation but still teetered on the edge of our reality because of where it came from originally... ?

https://www.thoughtco.com/facts-abou...e-wolf-1093336

Quote It May Be Possible to De-Extinct the Dire Wolf
    Under the program known as de-extinction, it may be possible to bring the dire wolf back to life, presumably by combining intact scraps of Canis dirus DNA recovered from museum specimens with the genome of modern dogs. More likely, though, scientists would first choose to "de-breed" modern canines into something closely approximating their gray wolf forebears.

phew this is a huge subject -

PS - I will respond to your cropcircle post reply at a later date - cheers...
    Yes it is a huge subject, "going down the rabbit hole"! I like the picture of the wolf you presented. It may resemble the wolf that the rancher Tom saw. As the lore goes, the wolf is a shapeshifter, so although it may present itself as a 3d presence in our reality, perhaps its ultimate reality is such that it would not be harmed by whatever we might try to do to it, such as shooting it with a high power bullet (maybe something like what we saw on a holodeck on Star Trek Enterprise). Normally a .30/06 bullet will stop big animal such as a lion or a rhinoceros (bolding is my own emphasis):

How good were the new military cartridge and rifle? Well, both helped win WWI and WWII. But hunters didn’t wait for wars to test the set up. Teddy Roosevelt, fresh out of the White House in 1909, took a sporterized Springfield .30/06 on his African safari. Despite his poor shooting, it proved so effective that his friend and author Stewart Edward White followed suit in 1911. Earnest Hemingway shot a .30/06 on his 1933 safari, stopping a big lion and making a one-shot kill on a running rhino at some 300 yards.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

jaybee (19th June 2022), Mike (20th June 2022), mojo (19th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

Thank you to contributors. I do not own a television, so I too have enjoyed following along. I don't see this posted here; during the course of this video, Chris Marx tells of his encounter with a shape-shifting wolf.

This is an interesting video of an interesting person sitting in a chair talking to a camera. Chris Marx started as a guitarist in a Los Angeles heavy metal band, turned to law enforcement, became a bodyguard to the stars, enlisted in the military, came back to the States and was bored. He answered an ad from Bigelow Aerospace, was interviewed and told: We'll offer you a job, but its not what you think, we won't tell you what it is, and its working for an undisclosed company. He said, I'll take the job ...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Erica Lukes

Skinwalker Ranch | A Real Perspective

Published 14th September 2019

Former BAASS investigator, Chris Marx, shares an intimate glimpse into the world-renowned Skinwalker Ranch.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

jaybee (22nd June 2022), Mike (20th June 2022), mojo (19th June 2022), onevoice (20th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Thank you to contributors. I do not own a television, so I too have enjoyed following along. I don't see this posted here; during the course of this video, Chris Marx tells of his encounter with a shape-shifting wolf.

This is an interesting video of an interesting person sitting in a chair talking to a camera. Chris Marx started as a guitarist in a Los Angeles heavy metal band, turned to law enforcement, became a bodyguard to the stars, enlisted in the military, came back to the States and was bored. He answered an ad from Bigelow Aerospace, was interviewed and told: We'll offer you a job, but its not what you think, we won't tell you what it is, and its working for an undisclosed company. He said, I'll take the job ...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Erica Lukes

Skinwalker Ranch | A Real Perspective

Published 14th September 2019

Former BAASS investigator, Chris Marx, shares an intimate glimpse into the world-renowned Skinwalker Ranch.

Thanks for posting this, Bluegreen. I really enjoyed the video. This video has very important presentation of Chris Marx's firsthand account of seeing the skinwalker shapeshift into a wolf and disappear. And the icing on the cake was he provided photographic evidence of his experience. I hope Erica Lukes will do more interviews of people like Chris. I'm surprised that the new Skinwalker ranch team has not contacted him to get background information as well as some key insights that I think Chris had during his tenure at the ranch. I commend Chris' approach to be humble, meditate, make offerings to the entities and learn from the Skinwalker ranch. IMHO, he would not have had his experience had he not taken this approach.

I think that is one thing missing from the stereotypical scientific approach that the current investigative team has been taking. IMHO the team should ask for permission to study the entities at the ranch and ask their cooperation. If they did that, perhaps they might gain some cooperation from the entities rather than experience obstacles. I'm surprised that they haven't invited a respected elder from a local native tribe to do this, perhaps perform some ritual to ask for the entities' blessings. They would not have to broadcast this part of the activity, if they feel it is not consistent with the producer's production goals.

Some screen captures from the Chris Marx video:

I found the following video a good history of the Skinwalker ranch, Stephanie Harlowe presents a lot of good information. I would skip to time mark after 3 minutes into the video, as she has bunch of lead-in that can be skipped.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bluegreen (20th June 2022), boja (22nd June 2022), jaybee (22nd June 2022), mojo (20th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Tonight's show should be interesting. Will Travis and the team act in a responsible way forward? Consider the intelligence guarding what looks to be an important resource. If the team acts aggressive will that trigger a negative response? If they start drilling and something does not want them in the cavern, will that stop progress? Also why have they not reached out to communicate? It seems to be missing in their plan. And what about discussion of drilling into the MESA? How crazy not to consider other methods? I am beginning to doubt the abilities of making smart decisions.
    Last edited by mojo; 21st June 2022 at 19:54.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Chip (23rd June 2022), jaybee (22nd June 2022), onevoice (21st June 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Tonight's show should be interesting. Will Travis and the team act in a responsible way forward? Consider the intelligence guarding what looks to be an important resource. If the team acts aggressive will that trigger a negative response? If they start drilling and something does not want them in the cavern, will that stop progress? Also why have they not reached out to communicate? It seems to be missing in their plan. And what about discussion of drilling into the MESA? How crazy not to consider other methods? I am beginning to doubt the abilities of making smart decisions.
    All great questions, mojo. Like you, I don't understand why the team has not tried at all to reach out to the intelligences at the ranch. It's obvious that the intelligence will always know what the team intends to do and most likely will thwart their plans.

The History channel emailed me this teaser statement for tonight's episode:
    Quote Tonight, the team uncovers an impenetrable object that causes one of the most dangerous happenings they’ve ever experienced on Skinwalker Ranch.
    Could be interesting to see how things unfold in tonight's episode. In the preview for tonight's episode, we saw a glimpse of them trying to drill sideways into the mesa. Although it may seem to be the logical next step, I don't think that is a wise idea. They could try other noninvasive means such as the ground penetrating radar that they tried before.

The Bigelow team had tried similar approach as the Travis team before; but they failed to reach any kind of definite conclusion. And of course the Bigelow team did not officially turnover any of their findings to the current investigative team. On the other hand, Chris Marx on his own did discover something more tangible than the team as a whole using more cooperative approach.

There seems to be more than one category of alien intelligences at the Skinwalker ranch.

Also I wonder if the US military intelligence agencies are currently secretly involved/monitoring at the Skinwalker ranch. In one episode while they were monitoring the Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) signals from all the aircrafts flying above the ranch, they did notice a plane that was flying a grid pattern directly above the ranch. Strangely, they could not receive the ADS-B signal from the tasked Cessna that flew grid pattern above the ranch and released several GPS tracking devices from the air.

David Paulides provides his commentary about the episode that aired on 6/14/2022. He notes that the Skinwalker ranch is within one mile of a large body of water, "Bottle Hollow." He often says that many of the missing person cases that he investigated involves a nearby large body of water.

David also talks about what Colm Kelleher and George Knapp wrote in their book:

Quote Colm Kelleher and George Knapp wrote in their book that the oddest thing that ever happened at that ranch was: Some people were coming up to the front gate. I know you guys are going to laugh and you're going to think: wow, why would George and Colm even write that. It's so outlandish nobody would believe it. So they drive up to the ranch and they see a couple of figures that look like wolves standing up on their hind legs smoking in trench coats. You got that right. Two large figures that look like wolves standing on their back legs wearing trench coats smoking at the front gate.
    Last edited by onevoice; 21st June 2022 at 22:47.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Chip (23rd June 2022), jaybee (22nd June 2022), mojo (22nd June 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Thanks for reminding, I forgot about that plane and what you mention makes sense. There is another excellent method the team could try even better than GPR. I learned of it while working in a cave system here in Pacific Northwest. We called it Sun-tan dating. Basically it measure the radio isotopes of certain elements over time. The History show Curse of Oak Island is currently using it to determine voids to locate the money pit. The time frame takes about 6 months or so, but it can determine what's under the Mesa really well.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Chip (23rd June 2022), jaybee (22nd June 2022), onevoice (22nd June 2022)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Several interesting things did happen on tonight's episode:

1. While they were drilling into the mesa, ranch caretaker Tom blacked out after he and the security guy "Dragon" were investigating the Homestead 2 area. He was taken to the ER. At the ER, he had heart arrhythmia, which he had never had before. Tom Winterton had similar experience at the Homestead 2 area when in another episode he was really feeling uncomfortable to the point he had to drive off the ranch.

2. While they were drilling into the mesa their spectrum analyzer started broadcasting on 1.680 GHz frequency. This is a bit of deviation from the usual 1.6 GHz frequency that has been encountered so far. The show didn't say it was not capable of transmitting, perhaps the analyzer was normally set to scan for RF and somehow it got configured by the intelligence to broadcast spontaneously. This spectrum analyzer has built-in tracking generator that can output signals up to 7.5GHz. I'm sure they had state of the art spectrum analyzer much more capable than what I referenced.

3. After drilling for more than 300 horizontal feet into the mesa they decided to stop drilling after the drill met substance stronger than sandstone. So after they screened the slurry from the drilling operation, they found some pieces of flat metallic alloy that had varying ratio of iron and aluminum, among other metals. There were apparent rust on the pieces.

4. They sent down an articulated camera on a flexible cable, and after feeding about 26 feet of cable into the opening on the side of the mesa, they saw what appeared to be a strange bluish tinted metallic object that perhaps looks like a triangular piece of metallic object. They wanted to retrieve the object, but their camera system didn't have any grapping arms to grab anything. Tom Winterton noted that some of the area inside the mesa were at least 10 feet in diameter. They also saw one of the smoke bomb that they dropped in an earlier episode.

Tom Winterton made some offhanded remark that there were some rumor of underground tunnels and bases under the mesa. So this metallic fragments which the drill encountered may lend credibility to this idea.

The preview at the end of the episode showed a glimpse of them drilling further into the mesa for the next episode.
    Last edited by onevoice; 22nd June 2022 at 03:34.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

boja (22nd June 2022), Chip (23rd June 2022), jaybee (22nd June 2022), mojo (22nd June 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Tom Winterton made some offhanded remark that there were some rumor of underground tunnels and bases under the mesa. So this metallic fragments which the drill encountered may lend credibility to this idea.

A speculative (tentative) thought... related to the above...

I wonder if the proximity of the Nevada Nuclear Testing Site to the Skinwalker Ranch has anything to do with the strangeness and anomalies - although it looks like it's a natural kind of wormhole/portal as well - in fact that might be why the military used it for experiments (if they did)..

I had a look on Google maps and the Skinwalker Ranch is approx. 531 km (330 miles) from the Nevada Site - there were a ridiculous number of tests over the years - (up to 1,000 or more) I don't see why that number of tests would be needed for making bombs but perhaps it wasn't about making bombs but experimenting with the space/time ripping effects of nuclear explosions - that could be used for space travel or contact with extraterrestrial intelligences - Maria Orsic came up earlier in thread and she and other mediums were said to channel info, even diagrams from the Aldebaran Star System and were given advanced technical info that the German Nazi Regime used (or at least experimented with before the knowledge was then transported via scientists to the US after the war...?)

And the infamous Roswell Crash is 'coincidently' connected to the first nuclear tests...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevada_Test_Site

Quote The site was the primary testing location of American nuclear devices from 1951 to 1992; 928 announced nuclear tests occurred there. Of those, 828 were underground.[9] (Sixty-two of the underground tests included multiple, simultaneous nuclear detonations, adding 93 detonations and bringing the total number of NTS nuclear detonations to 1,021, of which 921 were underground.)[10] The site contains many subsidence craters from the testing.
    Perhaps the Skinwalker Ranch area wouldn't even need to be directly connected by tunnels to the Nevada Site but it's natural inter~dimensional qualities could be agitated or enhanced by the space/time ripping activities going on in the Nevada Desert -

But there might be tunnels and bases under the mesa..... that aren't actively used now but has residue from when they were...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Chip (23rd June 2022), mojo (22nd June 2022), onevoice (22nd June 2022)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

I wonder if the proximity of the Nevada Nuclear Testing Site to the Skinwalker Ranch has anything to do with the strangeness and anomalies - although it looks like it's a natural kind of wormhole/portal as well - in fact that might be why the military used it for experiments (if they did)..
    And the infamous Roswell Crash is 'coincidently' connected to the first nuclear tests...
    It is certainly possible, we certainly don't know all the ramifications of a nuclear explosion at the quantum level. The effects could be far wider than regional levels of few hundred miles; it could be galaxy-wide, perhaps one of the reasons we started getting so many alien visitors after the first nuclear weapons test in 1945, a 20-kiloton atomic bomb at its test site in Alamogordo, New Mexico. A mere 117 miles from Roswell. This was 2 years before the Roswell crash on July 8, 1947.

Incidentally, I didn't know this before, but few weeks after the Roswell crash, the US Congress passed the National Security Act:
    Quote It’s true. Congress passed the National Security Act on July 26, 1947 to provide a “comprehensive program for the future security of the United States.” This law created the Department of Defense, including Departments of the Army, Navy and Air Force. It also lead to formation of the National Security Council and the Central Intelligence Agency as it’s known today.
    Wow, imagine what kind of earth-shattering event would have to transpire these days to cause/force Congress to pass such a comprehensive act in 18 days.

But there might be tunnels and bases under the mesa..... that aren't actively used now but has residue from when they were...
    There are many stories to suggest possibility of existing network of tunnels under the mesa at the Skinwalker ranch.

Screen grab of the bluish metallic object that Dragon and Tom found embedded inside the mesa (the object is very out of focus):

Screenshot of the spectrum analyzer broadcasting. Click the image below for full size view.

Name:	Spectrum Analyzer.jpeg
Views:	23
Size:	248.0 KB
ID:	49158

Erik is using a Software Defined Radio (SDR) on his laptop (which can be downloaded for free here), which is connected to RF receiving hardware. You can buy a cheap SDR dongle kit like this one for $41.95, and you'll be able to scan the RF spectrum up to 1.7GHz with the free Airspy SDR software. The Airspy software doesn't even have to be installed, just unzip the zip file into a folder and run the SDRSharp.exe found in the folder. If you are using the SDR dongle I referenced above, you can run the install-rtlsdr.bat found in the unzipped folder.

Most likely, they are using something like this:

to receive the RF signal that the "Airspy# SDR Studio v1.0.0.1822" is displaying the received 1.680 GHz RF signal on the laptop. Unless this RF receiving equipment has a transmitting signal hardware that is normally inactive, this seems like an impossibility. But we've seen similar outlandish things at the Skinwalker ranch, such as instantly modified star reference databases on sophisticated telescopes.

A sample metallic piece retrieved from the drilling slurry:

Another sample from the drilling slurry:

Name:	Metallic Piece 2.jpeg
Size:	198.9 KB
ID:	49159

Last night's "Full Metal Mesa" episode in 1080p can be downloaded here for the next 7 days.
    Last edited by onevoice; 22nd June 2022 at 21:39.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

boja (24th June 2022), Chip (23rd June 2022), jaybee (24th June 2022), mojo (22nd June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast