Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast

Thread: "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Discussion thread

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Default Re: "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Discussion thread

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Dollars to donuts they are already have fragments from other extraterrestrial craft. We know that by some of the great whistleblowers like Phillip Schneider that actually travelled and showed people actual metallic fragments. So it really isn't a surprise that more testing isn't done with Skinwalker Ranch samples. What it really tells us is that there is truly NO movement to release this info to the World. The military industrial complex will never release their info until forced. I predict the show is going to go the way of UFO Hunters when they get to close and that is very sad.
    I totally agree with you, mojo. I think this series is largely for dramatic effects; to show the public they are making token effort to investigate UAP, but in actuality I don't think we'll learn much about UAPs from this documentary. The MIC knows much more already, and will only tease just a fragment of what is really known. I suspect that Travis Taylor knows much more than he lets on through the classified channels, but through NDA and to protect his security clearance are not allowed to venture too close to the real truth.

During the last year of my career at the KSC, I was riding around a company truck with a company security person who I knew casually. As we were driving through the Cape Canaveral Space Force Station (CCSFS), he casually mentioned to me that there are some rumors among the security personnel of US government studying a living EBE in one of those buildings. He pointed to one of the non descript buildings as we were driving by. The buildings were located to the west of the small main road that goes through the CCSFS. He didn't elaborate any more than that, but there may be truth to what he said. Many of the buildings have people working there involved in retrieval of the Solid Rocket Booster(SRB) recovery program. There are 2 ships stationed there to recover SRBs after they separate from the space shuttle.

The CCSFS is a new organization, it was not around when I worked at KSC. I have no idea what they do, but I suspect they are part of the secret US Space Force that was authorized as part of the 2020 National Defense Authorization Act.

Every so often, some of the space shuttle missions were classified with a military payload. Whenever these classified missions are scheduled, there is no definite launch time published, only a broad launch time window. There are classified unmanned rocket program going on there from their several classified launch complexes.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (4th July 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd July 2022), mojo (2nd July 2022), Vangelo (2nd July 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

I've been reviewing some of the earlier episodes of the season. I think episode 4 is one of the best so far in terms of learning something new that really increased our knowledge base of what has been happening at the ranch. In this episode, I think the team captured what really looks like a wormhole in operation.

The UAPx team also captured what they believe to be evidence of a wormhole, which was accompanied by a massive 43.37 MeV energy spike.

The following are screen grabs of a segment of this episode where Erik show the video taken shortly after 5:13 AM of the 2nd day of shooting. Notice how the 3rd image is at the maximum brightness, then the ones after that the brightness slowly fades. The picture from the UAPx team most closely resembles the 3rd picture in the Erik's video. You can download the following images to your own computer, then view them in sequence in a photo viewer, and you can see the sequence of what appears to be a wormhole getting brighter then fading.

This also reminds me of the Stargate they had on the Stargate Gate SG-1 TV series of the 1997-2007, which I think is a great show. There were probably some soft disclosure there. Here is a fictional wormhole depicted in the last season of the series:

Also there were very strong signals received around the 1.6 GHz frequency during the time the above sequences were recorded by Erik. I think the frequency 1.623.450GHz is involved during the opening of the wormhole. Then subsequently 1.6GHz signal is used after the UAP comes through the wormhole and does other subversive things.
    Last edited by onevoice; 11th July 2022 at 19:46. Reason: Changed the source the photos included

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (4th July 2022), Ivanhoe (3rd July 2022), mojo (3rd July 2022), Siphonemis (4th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

The slow drip and false leads by the MIC is exactly how the current Biden Regime avoids questions. They will go down lying & fighting to keep the truth secret. And does Russia & China etc already know what the MIC knows? What about Kennedy's warning of the MIC? It seems the MIC is truly keeping their citizens from knowing but not other Countries that have stolen/paid off for the tech or also had their own research going on. Does the US hold sway over other Countries or is it just the power of the MIC that keeps them in line? And when will a POLITICIAN or leader of a Country have the COURAGE to stand up and demand answers or did we loose that ability? What is hiding behind non disclosure agreements? Just by a few visits by some people to Skinwalker Ranch shows there is a lot. 70 plus years of the MIC should be enough...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

onevoice (3rd July 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

The slow drip and false leads by the MIC is exactly how the current Biden Regime avoids questions. They will go down lying & fighting to keep the truth secret. And does Russia & China etc already know what the MIC knows? What about Kennedy's warning of the MIC? It seems the MIC is truly keeping their citizens from knowing but not other Countries that have stolen/paid off for the tech or also had their own research going on. Does the US hold sway over other Countries or is it just the power of the MIC that keeps them in line? And when will a POLITICIAN or leader of a Country have the COURAGE to stand up and demand answers or did we loose that ability? What is hiding behind non disclosure agreements? Just by a few visits by some people to Skinwalker Ranch shows there is a lot. 70 plus years of the MIC should be enough...
    Hear, hear, I couldn't agree with you more, mojo! The US government, and pretty much rest of the world government is so corrupt and not serving its citizens as their constitution and law states. What can we citizens do to change this? Is there any uncorrupted champion that can correct this? The MIC is so powerful and seems to be getting stronger.

One thing I would like to point out is David Paulides commented in one of his review of the Skinwalker episodes that the Skinwalker team is not pursuing the spiritual angle in the series. To be sure, they are consulting and bringing tribal elders onto the ranch, but that is minor side element rather than one of the main pursuit of the documentary.

It is clear that there is deep spiritual aspect to the ranch so that not incorporating spiritual pursuit in their investigation would miss out on coming to better understanding of the phenomena happening at the ranch. There are lot of stories of the land being cursed, and many poltergeist and other kinds of things happening to past inhabitants of the ranch.

Also I understand that the History channel needs to make the show entertaining and appealing to the audience so that they can draw enough audience to make it financially worthwhile. That being said, I think the team has on many occasions bypassed scientific reason to assert many things on the show that have very little scientific basis. In many cases, few of the teams have said things more for entertainment value than for furthering scientific study. I would go further to say that many of the statements made were definitely misleading. One example is when Travis and Erik talked to the University of Utah professor, Travis brought up the rare elements of tellurium and europium being present in the metal fragment. The professor didn't seem to think that the presence of these rare element were as significant as Travis want us to think. These rare elements are naturally found in the local region, so finding them on the metal fragment does not necessarily mean anything.

One of the YouTube video I saw made by a group of four UFO researchers who recently reviewed the episode 8 recently agreed that there was a "element of scientific analysis" on the documentary and they wished the team would improve on following the established scientific process.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

mojo (3rd July 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,008 times in 641 posts

i think the episode of the "UFO" seen "above the tree" where the mutilated cow lay - was over egged. It was not above the tree but higher in the sky and distinctly further back in perspective in the sky. They've had a Rabi on-site, so why not a channeler, a psychic, remote viewer and a medium? What about a ayahuasca ceremony in addition to an indian tribal/shaman ritual?

Rightly or wrongly, I think Travis is falling into the same mistake that many "celebrity" psychics make in having to keep the audience (or paymaster) happy with what they are expecting instead of pushing the envelope and boundaries. I think he's playing it safe within protocols and and device measuring science that looks good on a camera close up.

I wonder about Kirlean photography, a controlled explosion into the Mesa and I assume that all FOIA requests have been exhausted? Also the anecdote/story of cows stacked ontop of each other in minutes has had several accounts that differed from being inside a shed/barn wit doors shut to being inside a truck. (Cant remember which one is the apparent true story.)

Whilst many 3rd party accounts of people who knew folk experienced something is one thing, Judge Judy would say that would be "Hear say".

Dont get me wrong, I did enjoy series 2, not seen series 3 yet, but do wonder if the Govt and Bigallow spent so much time and money, there will be unreleased footage, facts and findings that could save the current team a lot of time and effort.

I seem to recall another team had found another undisclosed area of land elsewhere in the USA (not ECETI) and seem to recall it was all being kept hush hush but apparently wild paranormal events, but similar sorts of findings and experiments being tried (by a team of retired army/forces personnel) - like Eric, Travis, Dragon et al.

If there is a mutual desire to uncover truth then why not get both (or multiple) other groups to visit each others locations together and consolidate findings?

No answers, but was intrigued by the pendulum results to some of the questions posed as well

P

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

mojo (4th July 2022), onevoice (4th July 2022), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    i think the episode of the "UFO" seen "above the tree" where the mutilated cow lay - was over egged. It was not above the tree but higher in the sky and distinctly further back in perspective in the sky. They've had a Rabi on-site, so why not a channeler, a psychic, remote viewer and a medium? What about a ayahuasca ceremony in addition to an indian tribal/shaman ritual?

Rightly or wrongly, I think Travis is falling into the same mistake that many "celebrity" psychics make in having to keep the audience (or paymaster) happy with what they are expecting instead of pushing the envelope and boundaries. I think he's playing it safe within protocols and and device measuring science that looks good on a camera close up.

I wonder about Kirlean photography, a controlled explosion into the Mesa and I assume that all FOIA requests have been exhausted? Also the anecdote/story of cows stacked ontop of each other in minutes has had several accounts that differed from being inside a shed/barn wit doors shut to being inside a truck. (Cant remember which one is the apparent true story.)

Whilst many 3rd party accounts of people who knew folk experienced something is one thing, Judge Judy would say that would be "Hear say".

Dont get me wrong, I did enjoy series 2, not seen series 3 yet, but do wonder if the Govt and Bigallow spent so much time and money, there will be unreleased footage, facts and findings that could save the current team a lot of time and effort.

I seem to recall another team had found another undisclosed area of land elsewhere in the USA (not ECETI) and seem to recall it was all being kept hush hush but apparently wild paranormal events, but similar sorts of findings and experiments being tried (by a team of retired army/forces personnel) - like Eric, Travis, Dragon et al.

If there is a mutual desire to uncover truth then why not get both (or multiple) other groups to visit each others locations together and consolidate findings?

No answers, but was intrigued by the pendulum results to some of the questions posed as well

P
    I agree with you about the segment of the UFO over the cow. The team initially talked about it as if it was directly over the cow, but upon closer examination, the UFO was high in the sky but due to the angle of view, was not directly over the cow.

It looks like the Bradshaw Ranch near Sedona, AZ is similar to the Skinwalker Ranch. One brave woman went onto the property and took this picture of a single set of prints but didn't see any more around the property:

Blind Frog Ranch in Utah is another mentioned in this article.

I came across an article that reported that the famous reporter George Knapp figured out that Travis Taylor was the Chief Scientist for the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force (UAPTF).

It was interesting to see in the beginning of the episode 1 of this season, there is a shot of the report by the UAPTF:

So I suspect that the producers of the show was dropping a small hint about Travis Taylor's connection to that UAP study.

I was reviewing many episodes of season 2, and I feel that the last season revealed more useful information without so much drama, while this season had more drama but less data.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

mojo (4th July 2022), scotslad (5th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

The History channel sent this teaser for tonight's episode:

Quote Tonight, when the team conducts their most dangerous experiment yet, they’re shocked by what appears in the sky above Skinwalker Ranch.
    The preview at the end of the last episode seems interesting so we'll see. Only 2 more episodes left so hopefully they are saving the best for last.

Just for grins, I bought the RTL-SDR USB dongle that the team uses to receive and display RF spectrum on their spectrum analyzer and downloaded the software, so I got it to work. Prior to watching this show, I didn't even know this was possible. For less than $45 dollars, I'm now able to receive all kinds of RF transmissions on AM band, 2 kinds of FM band, Ham bands, short wave radio, air traffic bands, etc. from 500KHz to 1.7GHz. This is the same setup the team is using in the command center. What is neat about this setup is that from using one RF receiving hardware (the USB dongle), one can display as many virtual spectrum analyzer as one has monitor space to display it. In several season 2 episodes, they used the spectrum analyzer a lot, and various RF transmissions also adversely affected the health of Travis, but especially Tom Winterton. He had to be hospitalized in season 1 due to severe brain enlargement from the RF exposure.

In S02E05, Tom Winterton was getting headache so severe that he had to drive off the ranch for a while.

On S02E05, Steven Walls, who is a nephew of Terry and Gwen Sherman who lived on the ranch in the 1990's. In the episode, Steven recalled his experience about the their dogs that were killed by a blue orb that disappeared into a hole in the sky. At time mark 6:58:

Thomas: We are walking down to an area where we've been told about some dogs that were killed.

Travis: The vaporizing dogs, right?

Steven: They weren't vaporized. They were compressed into the ground.

Travis: Compressed? What do you mean by compressed? Like something fell on them -or what?

Steven: -Like something heavy smashed them.

Dragon: Something actually looked like they were just squashed into the dirt?

Steven: Yeah. From what I remember, a blue orb came bouncing down off them rocks right there.

Travis: They believe a blue orb killed the dogs? Is that what you're saying? Really?

Erik: You heard that story from the people who actually saw it with their own eyes?

Steven: I saw it with my own eyes?

Erik: Oh, you saw it?

Steven: When I was a kid, me and my uncle saw something coming down off from the mesa. As we were standing by the house, it looked like a bouncing ball, an orb, I guess you would call it, but it was like a blue color. I remember hearing the dogs whimper. And then I remember finding the dogs smashed. I don't really know what happened, but I just know that man couldn't do that.

Erik: I've been told about an area having been burned in the vicinity of each of the animals - like, uh, a circle in the ground and ...

Steven: Mm-hmm.

Erik: Did that actually happen?

Steven: Mm-hmm.

Travis: Like, it was charred...

Steven: -It looked like something hot sat right there in-in the weeds.

Travis: Really?

Tom: And this is around the dog, almost like whatever compressed them was hot - and it burned the earth?

Travis: It was a one big circle - or was it a circle around each animal?

Steven: Each animal.

Dragon: So, almost like the outside edge was hot, and whatever smashed them down to the ground wasn't and just pressed them into the dirt?

Steven: The first story that I can really, really hard-core remember -- down there, there's a gulch. Okay. Right over there you could see something open up in the sky. Something came out of it. A peach-colored object up there, okay? Me and my uncle saw it coming through the field, but it come working its way up through them russian olive trees, and it came up and just scouted these trees just like this.

Erik: God.

Steven: It came up, went over the canal, and it drove down the path of that road right there.

Erik: I want to make sure I've understood. You-you described a scouting behavior, like a searching behavior?

Steven: Yes, like they were, they were searching through the trees, and it went straight up, and that hole closed.

Travis: Wow. That's interesting.
    Link to download S02E05 good for 7 days.
    Last edited by onevoice; 5th July 2022 at 21:54.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

mojo (5th July 2022), scotslad (6th July 2022), Sunny-side-up (6th July 2022), TelosianEmbrace (6th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Just for grins, I bought the RTL-SDR USB dongle that the team uses to receive and display RF spectrum on their spectrum analyzer and downloaded the software, so I got it to work. Prior to watching this show, I didn't even know this was possible. For less than $45 dollars, I'm now able to receive all kinds of RF transmissions on AM band, 2 kinds of FM band, Ham bands, short wave radio, air traffic bands, etc. from 500KHz to 1.7GHz. This is the same setup the team is using in the command center. What is neat about this setup is that from using one RF receiving hardware (the USB dongle), one can display as many virtual spectrum analyzer as one has monitor space to display it. In several season 2 episodes, they used the spectrum analyzer a lot, and various RF transmissions also adversely affected the health of Travis, but especially Tom Winterton. He had to be hospitalized in season 1 due to severe brain enlargement from the RF exposure.
    wow This is very interesting this tech. When the activity here in Oregon was happening regularly, I took an natural trifield meter out but never really got any data. I always thought they were trying to communicate. They performed displays beyond my understanding. One display that was filmed showed different configurations of colored small orbs moving extremely fast and changing colors.

IMO this is something Travis should consider setting up different colored lights that change speed and location to make a pattern.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

onevoice (5th July 2022), scotslad (6th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

They performed displays beyond my understanding. One display that was filmed showed different configurations of colored small orbs moving extremely fast and changing colors.

IMO this is something Travis should consider setting up different colored lights that change speed and location to make a pattern.
    This display you are referring to is I believe just playback of recorded video of various colored orbs from a security camera. It was not a display of a computer software. If I'm mistaken about this, perhaps you can let me know the episode number and I can review the episode to better understand what you mean.

When the activity here in Oregon was happening regularly, I took an natural trifield meter out but never really got any data. I always thought they were trying to communicate.
    Perhaps they were trying to communicate, but your equipment was not able to receive their signal. The most likely reason that your tri-field meter did not detect any signals from nearby UFO's is that most tri-field meters are pre-programmed to receive certain segments of the RF spectrum such as:
    Band 1: 150KHz – 531KHz, Band 2: 520Khz – 1710KHz, Band 3: 64MHz – 108MHz , Band 4: 2.3MHz – 25.34MHz ,Band 5: 240MHz – 1040MHz ,Band 6: 2.4GMhz – 2.5GMHz
    from the specs for this typical tri-field meter.

Notice that the 1.6GHz signal that the Skinwalker team recorded is missing among those 6 bands that a trifield meter can detect. This most likely for all typical trifield meters. Also note that the 1.6GHz signal is generated on the Amplitude Modulated (AM) band, same type of transmission as the AM radio stations use that typical radios in modern cars can tune into. The AM band in our car radio is designed to receive low frequency AM bands, far from the 1.6GHz bands.

Notice that the team is using specially designed radio that work in the 123.450 MHz (AM) that is amplitude modulated like the AM radio band in our car radio, but much higher frequency. Notice that the "AM" modulation type is selected in the upper left corner of the SDR display.

Here is a screen grab from S03E03 of the same USB dongle as what I bought. BTW, I don't recommend plugging the RTL-SDR USB dongle straight into a PC. Doing so may actually impair reception due to the RF noise that most PCs radiate. So best practice is to use an extension USB cable between the PC or laptop and the RTL-SDR dongle. It would be OK to plug the RTL-SDR dongle straight into a laptop, as most laptop do not radiate that much RF noise.

This link will have a lot of information to get you started on downloading and setting up a Software Defined Radio (SDR).

I bought this SDR dongle with antenna kit. You may also need a set of SMA to RG6 (TV coax) connectors.

I recommend downloading the free AirSpy Studio software from here. This what I use and what the Skinwalker ranch team uses. The download will be a zip file. After downloading, create a folder, eg: c:\SDR, then extract the files from the downloaded zip file to the C:\SDR folder.

A short beginning part of the long detailed instruction process from this place. Go there for the entire instructions.

1. Purchase an RTL-SDR dongle. The cheapest and best for most applications is the R820T/R820T2 dongle. Information on purchasing one can be found here.
    2. You must have the Microsoft .NET 5.0 32-bit redistributable installed to use SDRSharp. Follow the link and install the redistributable. Most PCs may not have .NET 5.0 installed yet. Note that .NET 5.0 is not compatible with Windows XP. If you are running XP please scroll down on this page and look for the HDSDR or SDR-Console install guides. UPDATE: A recent Microsoft change may mean that you now also need the .NET 5.0 SDK. If you keep getting errors about .NET not being installed after installing it, please try installing the SDK as well.
    3. Go to www.airspy.com and find the downloads button on the top menu. Next to the "Software Defined Radio Package" heading click on the download button to download sdrsharp-x86.zip.
    4. Extract (unzip) sdrsharp-x86.zip to a folder on your PC. (Important! Many people who have issues forget this step! Do not run the files from within the zip file or the following steps will fail). (Also, do not extract into a folder within the Program Files directory, or installation may fail as these folders are often automatically made read only by Windows).
    5. Double click on install-rtlsdr.bat from within the extracted folder. This will start a command prompt that will download all the drivers required to make SDRSharp work with RTL-SDR. The command prompt will automatically close after a few seconds when it is done. It the bat file ran successfully the files rtlsdr.dll and zadig.exe will be downloaded into the SDR# directory. If they were not downloaded then your PC or anti virus solution may be misconfigured and may have trouble running batch files (Check that the folder is not read only, and not located in the Program Files directory).
    There is obviously a lot of learning curve in setting up this kind of system. The main home page is a good place to start learning about these systems.
    Last edited by onevoice; 6th July 2022 at 04:56.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

mojo (6th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Tonight's episode S03E09 was very interesting. The first big rocket they tried to launch blew up on the launch pad. The top booster seal was not strong enough to contain the rocket's combustion, so it just blew up, along with the payload of instrument packages that were in the top section of the rocket.

Van full of rockets for the experiments in this episode. The SWR-300 rocket, when fully assembled is 15 feet tall, about 12 inches in diameter.

Here are the three 200-watt laser beams pointing to single point in the sky:

One of these three powerful laser beams were modulated with the warbling 1.6GHz signal from the UAP in earlier episodes, the same signal broadcast from a local FM radio station. I was surprised that these lasers could be setup like that. One of the laser technician even demonstrated that they could decode the modulated laser beam and playback the recording decoded from the laser beam.

This approach is very similar to what the UAPx team is doing as well. The UAPx team has a device that shines very powerful light in 3 different spectrum bands. Each of the 3 light spectrum is modulated with the audio feedback from a night vision goggle viewing a UAP. So the UAPx team is echoing back any audio signals received from an observed UAP. The light sources for this device are very power LEDs (probably tens of thousands of lumens), and not laser. Here is the diagram of the UAPx system:

There was also a 4th NSL-2000 Model Z 30-watt laser light show projector not as powerful as the 200-watt lasers that can do a raster scan horizontally(similar to what a cathode gun in the old Cathode Ray Tube [CRT] monitor would to shoot a beam of electrons across the phosphors of the CRT screen to display a line across the CRT). The whole assembly also scanned vertically a preset upper range of the triangulated laser beams.

When the last successful rocket was launched, it veered off sharply from the 90 degrees vertical angle as if it hit an obstruction. The yellow double rectangles in the upper part of the photo is an artifact of the video camera's lens. It is a reflection of the bright yellow rectangular area below.

Toward the end of the episode, the team was reviewing the security camera footage where a UAP was caught near the top of the convergent laser beams. In the beginning it started out bright, then it faded. I drew a red circle around the UAP. This frame is UAP in mid sequence when it was still bright.

The preview for the season finale indicates that it is mostly a wrap episode for the season.
    Last edited by onevoice; 11th July 2022 at 19:32.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

mojo (6th July 2022), Ol' Roy (6th July 2022), scotslad (6th July 2022), TelosianEmbrace (6th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Last night's show left little DOUBT in my mind that the intelligence is using the worm hole. Also they can now say their experiment is repeatable as the craft showed up again during and after the tests conducted. From this point on wouldn't the best use of their time involve finding a way to communicate? Thanks for responding about the different colored light experiment I mentioned above. I was also thinking that Close Encounters of the Third kind movie used lights & sound. Spielberg new something way back then and that should be very intriguing...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

onevoice (6th July 2022), Sunny-side-up (6th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

In 2011 kept returning to a location that was producing ongoing events. It started in late fall 2009 and by 2010 acquired my first Sony Nightshot mode Camcorder. The video archive showed a history now of aerial and near earth phenomena consistently by this time. I was across the local creek in the riparian zone which opened up widely into a flood plain and no human structures were located there but this light display showed & produced amazing spatial moves, changed size & colors. Had no idea what it was filming except that they shouldn't be there. Whatever is was it was not doing it for no reason.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v4LAqLpwDI

some of the comments were interesting...

Quote greyman10100
    10 years ago
    Wow some crazy stuff going on there I think that these kinds of displays are meant for their own kind within the area. The changing of light and colors probably mean something to them, IMHO.
    Last edited by mojo; 6th July 2022 at 19:27.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

onevoice (6th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Last night's show left little DOUBT in my mind that the intelligence is using the worm hole. Also they can now say their experiment is repeatable as the craft showed up again during and after the tests conducted. From this point on wouldn't the best use of their time involve finding a way to communicate? Thanks for responding about the different colored light experiment I mentioned above. I was also thinking that Close Encounters of the Third kind movie used lights & sound. Spielberg new something way back then and that should be very intriguing...
    Yes, the team demonstrated clear link between the UFOs and the wormhole at the ranch. And I agree, I hope the next phase will be more focused on communicating with the intelligence. I didn't like Taylor's analogy of "poking the hornet's nest". Using that metaphor exemplifies Travis' disrespectful attitude. They should have approached the intelligence with respect and cooperative spirit. Had they used that approach, they might have gotten lot further. And Travis was prone to exaggerate in his statements. I would think a person trained in advanced physics would be more precise in his statements, but perhaps that was for the show's dramatic effects and mass appeal. Here is a diagram and some equations that Travis drew up for the team S02E05, referencing the famous Thorne-Morris wormhole theory:

I really enjoyed that movie, it was way back then, wow 45 years ago, brings back some memories. Download "The Close Encounter of the Third Kind" here available for the next 7 days. I agree, Steven Spielberg probably secrets about our universe, just as Stanley Kubrick did. Linda Moulton Howe says often that many Sci-Fi series and movies contain soft disclosures. And the Stargate SG-1 was all centered around a universe wide network of wormholes mostly for transferring personnel and equipment, but they also had giant ones for spaceships as well.

Years ago, I was an cadet in the AFROTC at my university for a few years. One summer we got to visit the Airforce Academy in Colorado. One of the coolest part of the tour was going inside NORAD complex that is depicted in the Stargate SG-1 series. There are many massive doors that probably weigh 10 ton or so. All of the buildings inside the NORAD complex sit on top of massive coil springs to absorb any shocks. The entire bottom of buildings are massive metal frames. I also got to sit in the back seat of a T-38 trainer jet (same jets that NASA astronauts use to shuttle between Houston and KSC) and the pilot let me fly the jet for a few minutes. That was probably the most coolest experience of my life.

And the way they tried to communicate with the color lights and the music, that was very moving. The beginning few notes of the initial attempts at communication, that was perfect. Last night's episode title "Closer Encounters" is probably paying tribute to that movie.

In the future, many high speed communications will be happening through photonics, which is a combination of microscopic lasers integrated into electronics. That is what my nephew in California specializes in. And we already know about the fiber optics for the raw transmission of data through the national and international data trunks. At my company's data center at KSC, we had huge arrays of Hard Drives networked to all the servers through fiber optic cables that communicates at over 1Gbs. Combined capacity of all the hard drives at the data center was about 3TBs back in early 1980's. Every user was allowed only so much data limits in their network drives. Only server administrators (like I was once for a few years) could have significant storage space on the network drives. Transferring 1GB of data typically took one hour between servers over the network. Now we can buy 6TB Hard Drive for our PCs for $130, and transferring 1GB files takes about a minute.

The big laser experiment in last night's episode is trying to use light to communicate. The guy sitting down is holding a small device, which contains an audio file of the audio recorded from the 1.6GHz signal and injecting into the big laser.

The picture below are the many laser beams from one laser canon modulated with the recorded audio:

The technician is demonstrating the modulated laser beams demodulated back into the original recorded sound:

Here is the link to download S03E09 for the next 7 days.
    Last edited by onevoice; 11th July 2022 at 16:47.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

mojo (6th July 2022)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

In 2011 kept returning to a location that was producing ongoing events. It started in late fall 2009 and by 2010 acquired my first Sony Nightshot mode Camcorder. The video archive showed a history now of aerial and near earth phenomena consistently by this time. I was across the local creek in the riparian zone which opened up widely into a flood plain and no human structures were located there but this light display showed & produced amazing spatial moves, changed size & colors. Had no idea what it was filming except that they shouldn't be there. Whatever is was it was not doing it for no reason.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v4LAqLpwDI

some of the comments were interesting...

Quote greyman10100
    10 years ago
    Wow some crazy stuff going on there I think that these kinds of displays are meant for their own kind within the area. The changing of light and colors probably mean something to them, IMHO.
    That is very cool video you recorded. I wonder if the MIC has developed a way to decode the changing colors. I'm certain that is an advanced form of communications. They wouldn't just arbitrarily change colors for no reason. Also we've seen videos of UFO with clear lights, no lights, all kinds of lights, so they can do so many things with the appearance of the UFOs. Probably they use cloaking most of the time so that we can't normally see them.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

mojo (6th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Here are some interesting screen grabs from the S03E09 episode.

Aerial view of the triangle area. The laser canons are the things with the white rectangles in the upper left corner, upper right corner, and lower left corner. There is a large commercial generator on trailer on the upper center.

The SWR-300 rocket is 12 inches in diameter and 15 feet tall. Unfortunately, it blew up during the launch.

One of the 200-watt laser canon set. The black box is the cooling unit (Industrial Chiller CW-5200) which circulates cooling water through the laser canon. I knew that because they were pouring water into a metal box earlier, and there is what looks like a rubber hose connection to the laser canon box. The green box is the conditioned power unit. Since the onsite portable generator outputs "dirty" power that is crude approximation to the normal sine wave from the public utility fed into our house, this power conditioner would be needed to filter the generator power and provide clean stable power to the laser canon. No one explained what any of these individual boxes do, but I making educated guess based on general electrical knowledge.

2nd rocket swerving in its trajectory. The orange squares in the upper part of the picture is not really there. I think it is an artifact of the video camera, probably a reflection of the orange light close to the ground.

An illustration of the rasterizing laser (NSL-2000 Model Z 30-watt laser light show projector) that can scan the upper region of the space that the team believes huge anomaly in space exists. The beam scans horizontally as well as vertically.
    Last edited by onevoice; 11th July 2022 at 16:56. Reason: Corrected wattage of the 3 laser canons

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th July 2022), mojo (7th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Your awesome thread posts with visuals etc really help to those that havent been able to view the show and the time commitment is a real value to all, thank you so much.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th July 2022), onevoice (7th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Your awesome thread posts with visuals etc really help to those that havent been able to view the show and the time commitment is a real value to all, thank you so much.
    I'm glad someone appreciates the screen grabs I've been posting. We can look back through these later for future reference and compare them to future episodes.

The review of the UFO clip toward the end of the episode was not very clear, but I noticed that sometimes the UFO looked like triangular, and sometimes looked like a diamond shape (like that on Ace of diamond on poker card). Here are some screen grabs I captured of the UFO in S03E09 episode:

This UFO reminds me of the secret TR3-B craft that we already have. What do you guys think about this, could the team have actually recorded a TR3-B at the ranch?

Post update: it looks like the YT I posted earlier is a hoax, my bad.

Article about TR3-B:
    Quote TR-3B has the ASTRA code name. The first operational tactical recognition flight was in the early 1990s. The triangular aerospace nuclear platform was under the Top Secret and was developed in the AURORA Program money from the “Black Budget”.
    Last edited by onevoice; 7th July 2022 at 02:18. Reason: deleted hoax YT

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th July 2022), mojo (7th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

I found the Dr. Greer's documentary, "Above Top Secret: The Technology Behind Disclosure" very interesting. I found this synopsis:
    Quote A journey into the secret technology hidden from the public until now! Dr. Steven Greer reveals the cover-up and motives on why we have been denied free energy. Unprecedented Access Into Dr. Steven Greer crusade for disclosure.
    Some may distrust Dr. Greer for this or that reason, but he has steadfastly been a strong force in the UFO disclosure community. He explains why the UFO disclosure movement hasn't made much progress.

Download link here good for 7 days.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

mojo (7th July 2022), RunningDeer (7th July 2022)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

His short biography:
    Quote Alexander was born in New York in 1937. He enlisted in the Army as a private in 1956, ultimately retiring as a colonel in 1988. A "mustang," Alexander was selected to attend Officer Candidate School as a sergeant first class. While on active duty, he received degrees from the University of Nebraska (B.G.S. with a concentration in sociology, 1971), Pepperdine University (M.A. in education, 1975) and Walden University (Ph.D. in education, 1980).
    He retired as a "full bird" colonel, so he rose from enlisting as a private through the ranks as high as he could go without requiring congressional approval. Photo originated from Wikipedia, with minor touchup for improved image presentation.

In S02E03, Col. Alexander provided a good overall summary of the phenomena occurring at the ranch.

Teleconference with Col Alexander begins at 3:08. At 5:11:

Travis: That's interesting. We saw something that we described after the fact as looking like a predator. It was there one second, and then it was just gone.

Col. John Alexander on S02E03:
    Yes, we had those kinds of experiences. Some of our people--they're out, uh, late at night. This is in the winter, and they look up, and there's something up in the trees. And it looks like it's above one of the cattle. One of our guys had a rifle with him and shot. Whatever it was fell out of the tree and disappeared totally.

They went out the next day, and I said it was winter, and there was some snow on the ground, and the one thing we found was this track that looked like a gigantic raptor. I mean, three-prong, we're talking out of "Jurassic Park" kind of raptor print. And could not find any other tracks, uh, whatsoever.

Travis Taylor says:
    Of all these strange phenomena that-that happened when you were here, and even speculate some, what do you think it is?

Ph.D. in education from Walden University in 1980.

Col. Alexander:
    I'm not even sure how to begin addressing the complexity of that. Now, it's my view that these things are all connected in some way. I would say the area is a portal. It's like multidimensional reality. And I think, periodically, the dimensions overlap, and when they do, those sorts of things that you see are just as physical as you sitting there right now. But when it separates, it's gone.

Erik:
    I find it both interesting and a bit jarring to hear Col. Alexander state, in such matter-of-fact terms, that the ranch is, in fact, a place where portals to unknown dimensions actually open and close.

Diagram of a wormhole that Travis provided during the episode. The grid shows the normal space layout.

Download link for S02E03 good for 7 days.
    Last edited by onevoice; 11th July 2022 at 19:10.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

mojo (8th July 2022)

39. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

The Skinwalker Ranch sits above an ET base. They've been staging phenomena going back to the days of the Indians with the intended purpose of creating a living laboratory of ET disclosure to be examined in the information age as part of the great awakening. The phenomena that they are staging connects every single type of paranormal phenomena with the ET presence. They are beginning to let us know that we live in augmented reality, a "Planetary Consciousness Simulation", that they control. And the Skinwalker Ranch is an attraction to be explored by the people of the world along the multi century process known as the great awakening or ascension of humanity. It's a gradual and guided transition from an augmented reality of the 5 senses and into a trans dimensional one which is the natural state of the conscious universe. The Ranch is part of a planetary social engineering program, much like Project Avalon, Project Camelot, and many others that are products of remote psychic social engineering operations carried out by extraterrestrials.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 10th July 2022 at 07:09.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2022), Bluegreen (14th July 2022), Inversion (11th July 2022), mojo (10th July 2022), onevoice (10th July 2022), scotslad (25th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast