+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Discussion thread

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Default Re: "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Discussion thread

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)

The Skinwalker Ranch sits above an ET base. They've been staging phenomena going back to the days of the Indians with the intended purpose of creating a living laboratory of ET disclosure to be examined in the information age as part of the great awakening. The phenomena that they are staging connects every single type of paranormal phenomena with the ET presence. They are beginning to let us know that we live in augmented reality, a "Planetary Consciousness Simulation", that they control. And the Skinwalker Ranch is an attraction to be explored by the people of the world along the multi century process known as the great awakening or ascension of humanity. It's a gradual and guided transition from an augmented reality of the 5 senses and into a trans dimensional one which is the natural state of the conscious universe. The Ranch is part of a planetary social engineering program, much like Project Avalon, Project Camelot, and many others that are products of remote psychic social engineering operations carried out by extraterrestrials.
    Thank you for your summary of what has been happening on the ranch. I doused your statements and my pendulum confirmed them. I again doused as to whether the ETs are benevolent towards human, and it was confirmed again.

Considering what you have said about the Skinwalker ranch being a social engineering operation, I'm still having difficult time that while they are trying to reveal the nature of our reality, many of the people that investigated at the ranch suffered various ill health effects. Especially for the Bigelow family, Robert Bigelow lost 2 sons and his wife following his involvement with the ranch (according to statements made by David Paulides).

Out of curiosity, I doused the following questions:

Is the ET race involved at the Skinwalker Ranch Annunaki? Yes

Did Annunaki create the human race? Yes

The responses actually shocked me, I was not expecting this. I doused the above questions numerous times, and every time the responses were affirmed. The above responses would indicate that Annunaki has been guiding us ever since they created us.
    Last edited by onevoice; 11th July 2022 at 20:28.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Inversion (11th July 2022), mojo (11th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,481 times in 5,648 posts

onevoice I'm amazed that you would share some ESP abilities with us. Perhaps we can test the ability more so? A few questions please to test.

Are there people in contact with your species?
    Are the same species visiting locations Worldwide?
    Will you communicate with Travis & his team?

Thanks friend....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Inversion (11th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th July 2022), onevoice (11th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    onevoice I'm amazed that you would share some ESP abilities with us. Perhaps we can test the ability more so? A few questions please to test.

Are there people in contact with your species?
    Are the same species visiting locations Worldwide?
    Will you communicate with Travis & his team?

Thanks friend....
    I doused your questions, the responses in bold:

Are there people in contact with your species? Yes
    Are the same species visiting locations Worldwide? Yes
    Will you communicate with Travis & his team? No

I doused three more related question:
    Has the ET race involved at the Skinwalker Ranch contacted Travis and his team so far? No

Is the ET race involved at the Skinwalker Ranch in communication with the US military? Yes

Is the ET race involved at the Skinwalker Ranch in communication with non-US military? Yes

So it appears that the ETs at the ranch is very reluctant to communicate with the Skinwalker Ranch team at this point and are not ready to communicate now.
    Last edited by onevoice; 11th July 2022 at 21:19.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Inversion (11th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th July 2022), mojo (11th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,462 times in 1,636 posts

Years ago on Coast-to-Coast AM I heard an interesting account on the ranch. A person saw a camper down in a valley and was going down there to tell the occupants they can't be there. The thing lifted up and flew away. This looks like gauging psychological responses to certain methodologies. The observer was probably mind controlled into looking at it and would only be able to detect he had an impulse to do so.

I've seen a handful of the episodes of the show. If people that go on that property are respectful of it they're treated differently, in a positive way. They had a guest launch an observation balloon and it disappeared. I imagine there's a cloaked object/ship over the property. It's my suspicion that at some point in the past the Agartha Network granted a group or species usage of that property. Since there are accounts of beings coming through portals the agreement could extend to another dimension(s).

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

mojo (12th July 2022), onevoice (11th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)

The Skinwalker Ranch sits above an ET base. They've been staging phenomena going back to the days of the Indians with the intended purpose of creating a living laboratory of ET disclosure to be examined in the information age as part of the great awakening. The phenomena that they are staging connects every single type of paranormal phenomena with the ET presence. They are beginning to let us know that we live in augmented reality, a "Planetary Consciousness Simulation", that they control. And the Skinwalker Ranch is an attraction to be explored by the people of the world along the multi century process known as the great awakening or ascension of humanity. It's a gradual and guided transition from an augmented reality of the 5 senses and into a trans dimensional one which is the natural state of the conscious universe. The Ranch is part of a planetary social engineering program, much like Project Avalon, Project Camelot, and many others that are products of remote psychic social engineering operations carried out by extraterrestrials.
    Thank you for your summary of what has been happening on the ranch. I doused your statements and my pendulum confirmed them. I again doused as to whether the ETs are benevolent towards human, and it was confirmed again.

Considering what you have said about the Skinwalker ranch being a social engineering operation, I'm still having difficult time that while they are trying to reveal the nature of our reality, many of the people that investigated at the ranch suffered various ill health effects. Especially for the Bigelow family, Robert Bigelow lost 2 sons and his wife following his involvement with the ranch (according to statements made by David Paulides).

Out of curiosity, I doused the following questions:

Is the ET race involved at the Skinwalker Ranch Annunaki? Yes

Did Annunaki create the human race? Yes

The responses actually shocked me, I was not expecting this. I doused the above questions numerous times, and every time the responses were affirmed. The above responses would indicate that Annunaki has been guiding us ever since they created us.
    Hopefully whomever is on the other end of your pendulum, such as your guide will start talking to you. The Annunaki is a term that is misunderstood. It's just a general term for a group of ETs that were given authority over a region in the middle east. If you break up the world according to the ET gods that ruled over them, then you get different names for humanities genetic engineers. It was actually 9 races that genetically engineered humanity. Believe it or not the Zetas and the Royal Draco ETs, which are the ones that look closest to their reptilian form were two of them. The 3rd one was the Haujean race which is a nearly 8 foot tall brown skinned human race that have a body physiology nearly identical to the tall Nordics and the tall Pleiadeans that have bronze or tan skin and platinum blond hair. I don't know anything about the other six races involved.

What you need to understand is that we are dealing with people when we engage extraterrestrials. And a lot of them look down upon the human race and they are perfectly ok with treating human beings like cattle including starseeds who are living among the human population in engineered lifetimes. They also do not see death like humans do because humans are in a consciousness simulation that makes death feel like a permanent loss. When it comes to killing and injuring people, it's par the course for them. In order to create and maintain an augmented reality where you reduce a population to 5 senses and play god with them, you have to be willing to perform acts of mass genocide and a lot of other nasty methods in order to maintain control and guide their history, their social development, and the technological potential. And some of that indifference comes from the fact that the human race is trapped inside of a program where they are used as a natural resource. Humanity is used as a host or as a "container body race", to house starseeds in engineered lifetimes. ET soul seeding among the human population is the primary reason for the psychic and spiritual enslavement of humanity. The hybrid programs can be done inside of a timeline consciousness simulation which means that they are completely unnecessary and are only being done the way that they are for social engineering purposes.

From some of the memory recall and contact that I've had, I can tell you that each ET government involved with humanity see their selves as an individual collective of souls. There's a certain sense of oneness with one another that is experienced within each collective. When I began having direct contact in my early 30's I had the intuitive sense that I was part of their collective and in later years that was expressed to me by the various contacts that I've had. The sense of oneness with them has significantly increased in the last few months after I've begun showing signs of stage 3 heart failure which is when the more significant memory recall also started. Because I've become too aware of who I am and my time here is about up, they began conditioning me so that I can let go of my life here and move on. It's been a difficult situation to deal with. The only emotional outlet that I have for support are a couple of other contactees and my Haujean ET contact Orbin. The social media stuff that I'm doing is also my way of coping with this entire experience and of course there's a fall out from that and a price to pay.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

mojo (12th July 2022), onevoice (12th July 2022), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2022), zebowho (13th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Years ago on Coast-to-Coast AM I heard an interesting account on the ranch. A person saw a camper down in a valley and was going down there to tell the occupants they can't be there. The thing lifted up and flew away. This looks like gauging psychological responses to certain methodologies. The observer was probably mind controlled into looking at it and would only be able to detect he had an impulse to do so.

I've seen a handful of the episodes of the show. If people that go on that property are respectful of it they're treated differently, in a positive way. They had a guest launch an observation balloon and it disappeared. I imagine there's a cloaked object/ship over the property. It's my suspicion that at some point in the past the Agartha Network granted a group or species usage of that property. Since there are accounts of beings coming through portals the agreement could extend to another dimension(s).
    The ranch could have a connection to the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex (MIEC). I recall reading that in a book, but I couldn't track it down. From that source it was Military Industrial Complex Extraterrestrial (MICE). acronymattic.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

onevoice (12th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

I imagine there's a cloaked object/ship over the property.
    I doused your statement, and my pendulum confirms your view. I suspected that as well. Many experiments the team did points to this: the GPS devices dropped over the triangle area were diverted as if there was a giant invisible domed area and the rocket that were diverted on its way up through the upper triangle area.

It's my suspicion that at some point in the past the Agartha Network granted a group or species usage of that property. Since there are accounts of beings coming through portals the agreement could extend to another dimension(s).
    I don't know how you suspected this, but my pendulum again confirms your suspicion. I also doused as to whether the Agarthans are in communication with Annunaki, and the response is affirmative. So it seems Agarthans know the Annunaki well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Inversion (12th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another thing that I wanted to mention, and this refers to starseeds when they die. When they extract us we are instantly given amnesia of this entire lifetime and right at this point the higher self wakes up. So your consciousness will rapidly shift to your higher self and all of this is instantly forgotten. Then under controlled conditions you are allowed to remember in stages with the application of psychotherapy. What they did to me was different, they actually placed my higher self under a controlled state of consciousness and allowed me to speak to that part of my consciousness as a second person. And now that my higher self is fully aware of everything that I've experienced they cannot induce amnesia when I go home. And that's the reason why I have to go through a beneficial memory recall process and telepathic therapy through the daily communication with an ET who acts like a spirit guide and a therapist. I've met other contactees who were in similar situations over the years.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Inversion (12th July 2022), onevoice (12th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

The ranch could have a connection to the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex (MIEC). I recall reading that in a book, but I couldn't track it down. From that source it was Military Industrial Complex Extraterrestrial (MICE). acronymattic.
    I doused as to whether there are humans under the Skinwalker Ranch, and my pendulum confirms this. Also during the episode where the team carried out smoke bomb experiments at the mesa's opening and the smoke disappeared into the mesa. I doused as to whether humans were involved to vacuum the smoke into the mesa, and my pendulum confirmed this.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

DNA (12th July 2022), Inversion (12th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

I imagine there's a cloaked object/ship over the property.
    I doused your statement, and my pendulum confirms your view. I suspected that as well. Many experiments the team did points to this: the GPS devices dropped over the triangle area were diverted as if there was a giant invisible domed area and the rocket that were diverted on its way up through the upper triangle area.

It's my suspicion that at some point in the past the Agartha Network granted a group or species usage of that property. Since there are accounts of beings coming through portals the agreement could extend to another dimension(s).
    I don't know how you suspected this, but my pendulum again confirms your suspicion. I also doused as to whether the Agarthans are in communication with Annunaki, and the response is affirmative. So it seems Agarthans know the Annunaki well.
    These are in The Dulce Wars book.
    post#317
    Quote P75. The Nevada test site has two electro-magnetic triangles. They were installed by MJ-12 as a shield.

P80. The coordinates of the electro-magnetic triangles are listed.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

onevoice (12th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Another thing that I wanted to mention, and this refers to starseeds when they die. When they extract us we are instantly given amnesia of this entire lifetime and right at this point the higher self wakes up. So your consciousness will rapidly shift to your higher self and all of this is instantly forgotten. Then under controlled conditions you are allowed to remember in stages with the application of psychotherapy. What they did to me was different, they actually placed my higher self under a controlled state of consciousness and allowed me to speak to that part of my consciousness as a second person. And now that my higher self is fully aware of everything that I've experienced they cannot induce amnesia when I go home. And that's the reason why I have to go through a beneficial memory recall process and telepathic therapy through the daily communication with an ET who acts like a spirit guide and a therapist. I've met other contactees who were in similar situations over the years.
    Thank you very much for sharing your experiences and knowledge. When I read this post, I sensed lot of suffering that you must have endured. You are indeed braver than I can imagine to do what you are doing. I had a past life reading done by an enlightened metaphysical master in the late '80s. He said read my Akashic records, and he told me that I had lived a lifetime on Saturn, which surprised me. He said my soul's main theme is as a kind of spiritual communicator. I can sense the character of a person fairly quickly. Years ago, I met one of my wife's best friend, who she eventually went into partnership into a business, before I married her. Right away when I met the friend, I just knew this person was not to be trusted. I implored my wife to please, please don't ever go into business with this person. Well she did despite my warning. So my wife invested most of if not all the money toward their business venture where my wife became silent partner. Fast forward a few years later, her friend dissolved the business and declared the business a failure and returned her a check for less than $20.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

DNA (12th July 2022), Haujean Contactee (12th July 2022), Inversion (12th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences and knowledge. When I read this post, I sensed lot of suffering that you must have endured. You are indeed braver than I can imagine to do what you are doing. I had a past life reading done by an enlightened metaphysical master in the late '80s. He said read my Akashic records, and he told me that I had lived a lifetime on Saturn, which surprised me. He said my soul's main theme is as a kind of spiritual communicator. I can sense the character of a person fairly quickly. Years ago, I met one of my wife's best friend, who she eventually went into partnership into a business, before I married her. Right away when I met the friend, I just knew this person was not to be trusted. I implored my wife to please, please don't ever go into business with this person. Well she did despite my warning. So my wife invested most of if not all the money toward their business venture where my wife became silent partner. Fast forward a few years later, her friend dissolved the business and declared the business a failure and returned her a check for less than $20.
    Thank you, and thank you for sharing that story. The Saturn lifetime is odd because it doesn't fit with anything. There's bases and facilities but living in one your entire life sounds rather awful. Then again the planet might have been in a different composition but that would have to be an enormous number of years ago. Then it could be on another timeline. It gets complicated and sometimes you seek information throughs someone else including an ET and instead of giving it to you they turn it into a quest for answers. I've had them feed Elizabeth April and several other contactees info to give me and they thought that they were getting it from source, but in EA's case it was directly from my guide Healbead who wasn't allowed to talk to me at that point so I had to use Elizabeth April. That's what you call subconscious psychic programming and networking. But my networking with her cost me $75 dollars. That's an example of a quest and I know that I speak for other people when I complain and state that there's an easier way to handle us during our awakening process. And what they really need is a good purge of the 84 tier council system that manages us so that those guides, life engineers, and supervising council members, can be sent here to be humbled, heal and improve their selves, and learn how to do a better job with us.

The props, tarot cards, pendulums, and all the ritual nonsense needs to go away, and they need to engage us better because we have a global society to change.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

He said my soul's main theme is as a kind of spiritual communicator.
    In Tony Rodriques book Ceres Colony Cavalier he wrote that he was attacked by a group of large insects on Mars. One of them scanned him and said his purpose was to love. Maybe that was our original purpose, and it became distorted along the way. post#4

page#22
    Quote “On the fringe of the central universe resides the Central Race, which contain the
    original human DNA template of creation. However, they are such an ancient race that
    they appear to us as Gods, when indeed they represent our future selves. Time and
    space are the only variables of distinction. The Central Race is known to some as the
    creator gods who developed the primal template of the human species and then,
    working in conjunction with the Life Carriers, seeded the galaxies as the universes
    expanded.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (12th July 2022), onevoice (12th July 2022)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wanted to add one last thing. What they did to me involved a soul merging process which combined the fragment or avatar self which is who I am, with my higher self. There's another way to bring out the higher self without them being able to recall the entire lifetime. The reason that they did this to me was because I was resistant to leave and go home. So by putting my higher self in pain and then letting that spill over into me they succeeded in their goal which led to me experienceing stage 3 heart failure beginning about roughly 3 months ago right after a long depression after which I then asked to leave. My higher self is female and when I asked her what it was like she said that "the only time that I see light is when I experience a memory or I focus on you". And then I felt the pain coming from that part of myself and it kept surfacing until it was unbearable. The experience lasted about 6 weeks and they ended it when I decided to leave. That's when they put her back to sleep which she described as being put under for surgery based on my memories of it that were now hers. After that she was brought out periodically to answer questions. From there I information about myself began flooding in along with a few memories of home. And then some extremely intense emotions towards my ET family followed.

I've been badly mishandled and put through a very difficult program. I was a regular volunteer that served many times as an agent of change and I was selected for my resiliency, but this has gone above and beyond what anyone should have to deal with. And I won't be doing it again until they've removed a lot of bad people from the system that made this possible.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In Tony Rodriques book Ceres Colony Cavalier he wrote that he was attacked by a group of large insects on Mars. One of them scanned him and said his purpose was to love. Maybe that was our original purpose, and it became distorted along the way. post#4

page#22
    Quote “On the fringe of the central universe resides the Central Race, which contain the
    original human DNA template of creation. However, they are such an ancient race that
    they appear to us as Gods, when indeed they represent our future selves. Time and
    space are the only variables of distinction. The Central Race is known to some as the
    working in conjunction with the Life Carriers, seeded the galaxies as the universes
    expanded.
    Keep this in mind. This all took place on another timeline of the ETs creation which is called a "Timeline Consciousness Simulation". Therefor everything that he's recalling is controlled and not necessarily as it really is. And we of course live on a different timeline all together where our history is different. The human template concept doesn't make much sense to me. I'm doing a video soon and I'm also doing an interview on the Typtical Skeptic UFO paranormal psi podcast with Robert on Tuesday where I'm going to discuss how the ETs pulled this entire program off using a timeline consciousness simulation. And the reason why they are doing it. It's based in social engineering and it involves the long term fusion of soul fragments from the 20 and back abductees with their higher selves which ultimately lead to full memory recall in the future for the people who participated in it. Right now it's a gradual trickle but eventually it will be a significant segment of the population who begin to remember. All of the off planet parallel timeline space program participants are fragmented avatars of their higher self, just like Tony was during his non physical abduction. This exoterra timeline based social engineering program will rapidly push humanity to an expanded level of awareness so that they can more quickly adapt to becoming a transdimensional civilization.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

page#22
    expanded.
    Hey, remember how Tony mentioned having amnesia of his childhood after they took him? It's just a variation of an engineered lifetime with induced amnesia. The same amnesia that we all have.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

All of this stuff is part of the great awakening folks. We are awakening inside of an augmented reality with tiny fragments of our selves left to guide us through the amnesia and into a better state of mind. They fracture our souls, they edit the personality of the fragment which is called "personality rearrangement", and they put what they believe that we need and nothing more into us to prepare us for this experience. By the way, the terms that I use were given to me to relay this information with. I've had to walk two different realities and it has been absolute misery. Talking about these experiences and the information helps me deal with it. It gives me a sense of purpose within a lifetime of disappointment and pain thanks to their endless intervention in my life.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Since we are a fractal of source being sent on a twenty and back/career return program acts similar to what Drunvalo wrote below. Via ships the victims are exploring facets of the creation. The creator wants its creations to explore the creation/itself. The destruction cycles built into the universe seem to act as a motivator for that.

The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life Vol. II by Drunvalo Melchizedek
    Quote Thoth claims to be the builder of the Great Pyramid and it was designed for initiates and the Earth to experience Christ Consciousness. By doing this a person or planet can experience oneness with creation. After decades of training an initiate would be placed in the sarcophagus in the King’s Chamber and the lid would be closed for a couple of days. They would travel through creation via the straight line Fibonacci spiral. If they used the female curved line, they wouldn’t be able to find their way back. Thoth said they lost 1 out of 200 initiates because they decided they wouldn’t return to their body. In recent years the sarcophagus was moved to a different location in the King’s chamber because people would lay down on the floor in the pit, close their eyes and be teleported into the sarcophagus.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (13th July 2022), mojo (12th July 2022), onevoice (12th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

I wanted to add one last thing. What they did to me involved a soul merging process which combined the fragment or avatar self which is who I am, with my higher self. There's another way to bring out the higher self without them being able to recall the entire lifetime. The reason that they did this to me was because I was resistant to leave and go home. So by putting my higher self in pain and then letting that spill over into me they succeeded in their goal which led to me experienceing stage 3 heart failure beginning about roughly 3 months ago right after a long depression after which I then asked to leave. My higher self is female and when I asked her what it was like she said that "the only time that I see light is when I experience a memory or I focus on you". And then I felt the pain coming from that part of myself and it kept surfacing until it was unbearable. The experience lasted about 6 weeks and they ended it when I decided to leave. That's when they put her back to sleep which she described as being put under for surgery based on my memories of it that were now hers. After that she was brought out periodically to answer questions. From there I information about myself began flooding in along with a few memories of home. And then some extremely intense emotions towards my ET family followed.

I've been badly mishandled and put through a very difficult program. I was a regular volunteer that served many times as an agent of change and I was selected for my resiliency, but this has gone above and beyond what anyone should have to deal with. And I won't be doing it again until they've removed a lot of bad people from the system that made this possible.
    Stage 3 heart failure, that's pretty severe for the king of the organs. I'm thankful that I've not experienced any heart degradation. I'm surprised that the very intelligent entities involved didn't handle your case better.

In March of 2016, I did experience complete failure of my gallbladder. It started with what I thought was a acute stomach ache. As the first day wore on, I wound up in the ER and was admitted to the hospital for 11 day stay. For the first 8 days, I was not allowed to eat or drink - and IV saline solution kept me hydrated. Up until the day of my surgery, I was administered very potent synthetic morphine about 10 times the strength of natural morphine every 2 hours round the clock. During those times I got some rest during the early part of the 2 hour pain administration schedule, but the severe pain always woke me up ready for the next one. On the early morning of 6th day around 90 minutes after the last pain shot, I just couldn't bear the pain and signaled my nurse to give me the next one early. After waiting a few minutes to see if I can pull through, she relented and gave me a shot early.

A few minutes later I went into shock. My gown was totally drenched in cold sweat as well as my bed. I was holding onto both handrails of my bed as my whole abdomen kept convulsing. A few minutes later my nurse initiated the Code Meth to get drug overdose teams into my room. The nurse said they have 5 minutes to save me. Within a minute of initiating the code, about 5 ER doctors and attendants showed up in my room. I was lucky they figured out quickly what to do, and I was saved. After that almost overdose experience, the doctors added fentanyl patch (which is about 100 times the strength of natural morphine) to my pain regimen. 2 days later 2 surgeons removed my cancerous gallbladder and I've been fine ever since. What had happened was I was taking baking soda daily about a month before this and the baking soda was causing the tumor within the gallbladder to slough off into the bile ducts and blocking it.

My wife's younger sister who founded a Buddhist meditation monastery in Taiwan visited us in 2014 and "saw" that my abdomen region was not well. Since I was very healthy then, my wife never told me what her sister noticed.
    Last edited by onevoice; 12th July 2022 at 16:40.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (13th July 2022), mojo (12th July 2022)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Preview of tonight's season finale:

Does anyone think the documentary will be renewed next season? If so, will Travis Taylor return as well? I expect that there are more to be uncovered and the History channel will renew it for another season with Travis Taylor and the rest of the crew returning for another season. This site has already predicted season 4 for next year.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th July 2022), mojo (13th July 2022)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

I found an excellent book Skinwalkers at the Pentagon that contain lots of useful information on how the Bigelow started his NIDS and started his investigations into the Skinwalker Ranch with about $22M funding from the US government. It appears that the government involvement ended early not because the government investigators felt they had gather enough data, rather it was ended due to DoD leadership not renewing funding before the deadline to renew the contract ran out.

Some of the most interesting stories involved the blue orbs which invariably caused lots of adverse health effects, especially when anyone came in contact with a blue orb. In many cases, a blue orb came in contact or passed through the body of a person. In an earlier post, Steven Walls told the current team his firsthand experience of the blue orbs destroying the family's 3 dogs in the Bigelow days.

Here is an excerpt concerning the Shermans (the book refers to them as "Gorman" to protect their identity) who were staying at the ranch when Bigelow owned the ranch:

Quote The second incident on the ranch was much closer and more personal. The Gormans were enjoying a beautiful sunset just outside their homestead on a summer evening in 1996 when they noticed a blue orb circling a horse’s head in the field less than a hundred yards away. The horse was impatiently flicking its head away from the orb as it circled within a few inches of its head. Suddenly, the orb flew directly towards the rancher and his wife, then halted about 10 feet above and in front of them. As the blue orb hovered above them, they got a very clear view of it. In interviews, both remembered that the orb was a glass-like object about the size of a baseball, with two different bubbling blue liquids mixing and rotating inside. The object appeared to emit a sound like the faint crackling of “static electricity.” As they watched, fascinated, their apprehension slowly escalated into fear. Neither said a word to the other. Their fear quickly became unbearable. They were now drenched in sweat.

Almost automatically, in a desperate bid for survival, the rancher’s wife snapped on the flashlight, and in a lightning reaction the blue orb darted off into a nearby tree, maneuvering away at high speed to avoid the stabbing beam of the flashlight. The orb began swiftly moving through the branches with superbly tight, sophisticated maneuvers. Both ranchers were convinced that the object was under intelligent control.
    The other topic not discussed much by the current Skinwalker ranch team is the "hitchhiker" effect which occurred when the investigators went home to their family and then the rest of the family experienced many bizarre phenomena.

Travis Taylor is quoted as saying this about the "hitchhiker" effect in the book:
    Quote We don’t like to talk about the hitchhiker too much because everybody’s afraid it’s going to trigger it or something. I have several colleagues that were putting instruments out to measure things at their house, as well as at the ranch. And we’re measuring simultaneous events occurring at both places. That may be a thousand miles apart.
    It appears that the hitchhiker was very common among the Bigelow investigators:
    Quote All five actively serving intelligence agency personnel who visited the ranch during the AAWSAP BAASS program experienced profound anomalies while on the property. And even more importantly, all five brought something home with them.

Jonathan Axelrod and his family are the “poster children” for the eruption of anomalies in the home following trips to Skinwalker Ranch (Chapter 1). For more than a dozen years following his July 2009 and subsequent trips to the ranch, Axelrod’s wife and (then) teenage children were subjected to nightmarish “dogmen” appearing in their backyard; to blue, red, yellow and white orbs routinely floating through the home and in the yard; to black shadow people standing over their beds when they awoke; and to a relentless barrage of loud, unexplained footsteps walking up and down the stairs in their house. What was once a normal middle-class home in suburban Virginia became an inferno of bizarre unexplained phenomena. And Axelrod and his family were certain that the trigger for this transformation was his first trip to Skinwalker Ranch. It is indeed lucky that the Axelrod family was, and is, extremely stable, psychologically well-adjusted and grounded and prone to matter-of fact reactions to these events.
    Last edited by onevoice; 13th July 2022 at 03:49.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

mojo (13th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast