+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast

Thread: "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Discussion thread

1. Link to Post #121
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Default Re: "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Discussion thread

Travis & "Axelrod" (Jay Stratton) joined another Company a few weeks ago.
    Can't remember the name, but Dave Paulides mentioned it a few weeks ago on his Y/tube channel.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

mojo (13th July 2022), onevoice (13th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    Travis & "Axelrod" (Jay Stratton) joined another Company a few weeks ago.
    Can't remember the name, but Dave Paulides mentioned it a few weeks ago on his Y/tube channel.
    Yes, I recall seeing David Paulides's video saying that Travis joined Radiance Technologies. That being said, the season finale hinted that it will be renewed for another season as the team met with big players and general consensus was that more needs to be explored, perhaps expanding into multi-disciplinary approach. Whether Travis returns is uncertain at this point. Despite Travis being prone to exaggerations, he is a great person for the lead investigator.
    Last edited by onevoice; 13th July 2022 at 13:03.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

boja (13th July 2022), mojo (13th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    I found an excellent book Skinwalkers at the Pentagon that contain lots of useful information on how the Bigelow started his NIDS and started his investigations into the Skinwalker Ranch with about $22M funding from the US government. It appears that the government involvement ended early not because the government investigators felt they had gather enough data, rather it was ended due to DoD leadership not renewing funding before the deadline to renew the contract ran out.

Some of the most interesting stories involved the blue orbs which invariably caused lots of adverse health effects, especially when anyone came in contact with a blue orb. In many cases, a blue orb came in contact or passed through the body of a person. In an earlier post, Steven Walls told the current team his firsthand experience of the blue orbs destroying the family's 3 dogs in the Bigelow days.

Here is an excerpt concerning the Shermans (the book refers to them as "Gorman" to protect their identity) who were staying at the ranch when Bigelow owned the ranch:

Quote The second incident on the ranch was much closer and more personal. The Gormans were enjoying a beautiful sunset just outside their homestead on a summer evening in 1996 when they noticed a blue orb circling a horse’s head in the field less than a hundred yards away. The horse was impatiently flicking its head away from the orb as it circled within a few inches of its head. Suddenly, the orb flew directly towards the rancher and his wife, then halted about 10 feet above and in front of them. As the blue orb hovered above them, they got a very clear view of it. In interviews, both remembered that the orb was a glass-like object about the size of a baseball, with two different bubbling blue liquids mixing and rotating inside. The object appeared to emit a sound like the faint crackling of “static electricity.” As they watched, fascinated, their apprehension slowly escalated into fear. Neither said a word to the other. Their fear quickly became unbearable. They were now drenched in sweat.

Almost automatically, in a desperate bid for survival, the rancher’s wife snapped on the flashlight, and in a lightning reaction the blue orb darted off into a nearby tree, maneuvering away at high speed to avoid the stabbing beam of the flashlight. The orb began swiftly moving through the branches with superbly tight, sophisticated maneuvers. Both ranchers were convinced that the object was under intelligent control.
    The other topic not discussed much by the current Skinwalker ranch team is the "hitchhiker" effect which occurred when the investigators went home to their family and then the rest of the family experienced many bizarre phenomena.

Travis Taylor is quoted as saying this about the "hitchhiker" effect in the book:
    Quote We don’t like to talk about the hitchhiker too much because everybody’s afraid it’s going to trigger it or something. I have several colleagues that were putting instruments out to measure things at their house, as well as at the ranch. And we’re measuring simultaneous events occurring at both places. That may be a thousand miles apart.
    It appears that the hitchhiker was very common among the Bigelow investigators:
    Quote All five actively serving intelligence agency personnel who visited the ranch during the AAWSAP BAASS program experienced profound anomalies while on the property. And even more importantly, all five brought something home with them.

Jonathan Axelrod and his family are the “poster children” for the eruption of anomalies in the home following trips to Skinwalker Ranch (Chapter 1). For more than a dozen years following his July 2009 and subsequent trips to the ranch, Axelrod’s wife and (then) teenage children were subjected to nightmarish “dogmen” appearing in their backyard; to blue, red, yellow and white orbs routinely floating through the home and in the yard; to black shadow people standing over their beds when they awoke; and to a relentless barrage of loud, unexplained footsteps walking up and down the stairs in their house. What was once a normal middle-class home in suburban Virginia became an inferno of bizarre unexplained phenomena. And Axelrod and his family were certain that the trigger for this transformation was his first trip to Skinwalker Ranch. It is indeed lucky that the Axelrod family was, and is, extremely stable, psychologically well-adjusted and grounded and prone to matter-of fact reactions to these events.
    This hitchhiker effect is also present in contactee interactions such as with psychic attacks as well as the ones that turn physical. There's a lot of similar patterns of experiences that can be found with ET contactees that are also being observed at the Skinwalker Ranch.

I've experienced some limited orb activity such as the kind that appears right in front of your face and so have a lot of other experiencers. And there's many examples just like this to consider.

One of the more pronounced phenomena involves individual and group consciousness simulations. When you see something that's completely out of the norm and it looks clear and solid and then it simply vanishes it's a form of a consciousness simulation. And it can go from there to you being pulled completely out of this reality and into another that's being artificially generated using the medium of the collective consciousness.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 13th July 2022 at 17:00.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

7. Link to Post #124
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The hitchhiker effect is also observed in hauntings. I stayed at a hotel called the Hotel Defuniak in Defuniak Springs Florida for several endoscopic back surgeries at the Microspine surgery center over 20 years ago. And the hotel turned out to be haunted. There was a group of fun loving and social souls that hung out there and I could sense where to point my camera in the hallway at night to capture orbs. I invited them to my house and they appeared in pictures for about 6 months. Those pictures have been lost on some old hard drive that could be anywhere at this point. These souls that exist outside of a body are existing inside of various nested consciousness simulations created by the ET presence. Each one of these nested consciousness simulations allow for a different degree of interaction with those of us here living in bodies who are psychically blocked to varying degrees. The disembodied souls who won't or can't cross over to be reincarnated or housed in an afterlife themed containment area, are segregated by their behavior and personality profile inside of the various layers of the planetary consciousness simulation. Spirit mediums are lightworkers who come into a situation and help move the souls along through the system to a layer that better contains them because often they are causing trouble for people, or they are keeping their self present when it's time for them to move on and they are now suffering because of their decision to stay.

The ETs are showing us how consciousness truly works at the Skinwalker Ranch. And how it can be altered by the application of technology.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 13th July 2022 at 18:36. Reason: It needed more creative detail to better relay the message.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Last night's show was so cool. Travis touched base with Seth Shostak of CCETI about the 1.6 gig signal. It seems Travis is getting smart thinking about it being communication. The team also mentioned how the intelligence is showing it's in charge. Our little discussion group thought this way back. The drone info that 3D mapped the Ranch was mind blowing. The ancient Petroglyph on the Ranch that showed a worm hole depicted lines up with the anomaly above the Ranch.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

onevoice (13th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    The hitchhiker effect is also observed in hauntings. I stayed at a hotel called the Hotel Defuniak in Defuniak Springs Florida for several endoscopic back surgeries at the Microspine surgery center over 20 years ago. And the hotel turned out to be haunted. There was a group of fun loving and social souls that hung out there and I could sense where to point my camera in the hallway at night to capture orbs. I invited them to my house and they appeared in pictures for about 6 months. Those pictures have been lost on some old hard drive that could be anywhere at this point. These souls that exist outside of a body are existing inside of various nested consciousness simulations created by the ET presence. Each one of these nested consciousness simulations allow for a different degree of interaction with those of us here living in bodies who are psychically blocked to varying degrees. The disembodied souls who won't or can't cross over to be reincarnated or housed in an afterlife themed containment area, are segregated by their behavior and personality profile inside of the various layers of the planetary consciousness simulation. Spirit mediums are lightworkers who come into a situation and help move the souls along through the system to a layer that better contains them because often they are causing trouble for people, or they are keeping their self present when it's time for them to move on and they are now suffering because of their decision to stay.

The ETs are showing us how consciousness truly works at the Skinwalker Ranch. And how it can be altered by the application of technology.
    You covered huge spectrum of topics from spiritual to high tech and mix of both.

I have read somewhere that there was an very advanced race that had really long lifespan. Their scientist took all their knowledge and created a simulation in their lab. A while later, when they reviewed their simulation, they were surprised to see sentient lifeforms within their simulation. So are we living in a simulation that an advanced race created? There seems to be a never ending hierarchy of consciousness where beings near the top of the hierarchy can create universes.

Regarding the various colored Orbs seen at the ranch and elsewhere appears to be very advanced technological material constructs that can pass through other physical objects such as living bodies. This capability to pass through other physical objects seems to indicate some type of dimensional phasing technology. In all reported cases, all contacts had detrimental effects, causing illness of varying degrees. Is it possible that these are remotely controlled devices that can either be controlled through remote controlling devices or through conscious control by operators? Is it possible that these orbs have dimensional phasing technology that allows them to phase into our dimension then phase into their native/original dimension?

I have read stories in Buddhist literature where a master was sleeping and their disciples called out to them in an urgent situation. The master left the room without opening the door that was locked from the inside to attend to the matter. After the urgent matter was attended to, the master couldn't pass through the locked door again to reenter the room. So when we let go of our ego and become enlightened, we can defy physical reality. There are stories of enlightened beings who can levitate and even fly through the skies.

My late Buddhist master wrote in a book that he saw a reflection of himself when he looked at a puddle on the ground. Suddenly he realized that the reflection he saw is just as real as his physical body. Another master has said that our consciousness materialize and dematerialize our physical body perhaps billions of times per second, so our physical body is just an outward manifestation of our true consciousness or spirit, much like how the video file contains lots of still images that when viewed through a viewer we experience fluid scenery instead of sequence of frames of images.

So connecting through all the layers of consciousness is the key to understanding our reality. There are many layers of our consciousness and we are usually only aware of the outer layers of our consciousness when we are interacting with our physical reality.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

mojo (13th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote This capability to pass through other physical objects seems to indicate some type of dimensional phasing technology.

In 2011 a craft very much in keeping with the famous Turkey footage materialized in front of my view. I had binoculars to see even better, 4-6 small humanoid appeared visibly in an opening. They were working together and it looked like a greyish cloak over each. The most surprising thing was watching them work together as they as group moved from one area to another faster than humans could ever move. After they performed that maneuver they quickly went back to the area of the craft where they first appeared and like a flash were gone and the craft was gone too. Below filmed what I believe is the same craft on a different day. The 2 links below are the best effort at reproducing what was witnessed the other is an analysis. If you notice the object has an open middle section just like Turkey video did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR2afiQrOzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyyctluV4uU

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th July 2022), Haujean Contactee (13th July 2022), onevoice (13th July 2022), Patient (14th July 2022), Vangelo (15th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote This capability to pass through other physical objects seems to indicate some type of dimensional phasing technology.

In 2011 a craft very much in keeping with the famous Turkey footage materialized in front of my view. I had binoculars to see even better, 4-6 small humanoid appeared visibly in an opening. They were working together and it looked like a greyish cloak over each. The most surprising thing was watching them work together as they as group moved from one area to another faster than humans could ever move. After they performed that maneuver they quickly went back to the area of the craft where they first appeared and like a flash were gone and the craft was gone too. Below filmed what I believe is the same craft on a different day. The 2 links below are the best effort at reproducing what was witnessed the other is an analysis. If you notice the object has an open middle section just like Turkey video did.

I just subscribed to your channel. I can't wait to dig through it.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Last night's show was so cool. Travis touched base with Seth Shostak of CCETI about the 1.6 gig signal. It seems Travis is getting smart thinking about it being communication. The team also mentioned how the intelligence is showing it's in charge. Our little discussion group thought this way back. The drone info that 3D mapped the Ranch was mind blowing. The ancient Petroglyph on the Ranch that showed a worm hole depicted lines up with the anomaly above the Ranch.

It was a great finale to end the season. The 3D Photogrammetry drone scan of the entire ranch was the best part of the episode.

Overall topological view of the ranch:

This is the tallest anomaly that is at the southern part of the ranch:

This is view of the alignment of the southern tall anomaly in the background, the large square stone of the stone circle depicting a spiral in the middle, and smaller anomaly in the foreground.

Erik said:
    Quote Interestingly and somewhat mysteriously, the anomalies to the south and to the north of the stone circle align perfectly with that large center stone in the stone circle itself.
    In an earlier episode when they brought a tribal elder onto the ranch, he looked through a hole that looked like a sight hole and saw another mound that is on another property adjacent to the ranch.

In another earlier episode, a spiral was superimposed over the circle of rocks at the ranch:

A petroglyph on a rock at the ranch:

Finally, here is a result of the magnetometer survey performed on S02E6, which aligns roughly north to south. This alignment resembles the alignment of the 2 anomalies of the 3D photogrammetry scan:

The link to download S03E10 will expire on 7/20/22.
    Last edited by onevoice; 14th July 2022 at 19:39. Reason: added a petroglyph screen grab

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th July 2022), Haujean Contactee (18th July 2022), mojo (14th July 2022), Sunny-side-up (19th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #130
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

You covered huge spectrum of topics from spiritual to high tech and mix of both.

I have read somewhere that there was an very advanced race that had really long lifespan. Their scientist took all their knowledge and created a simulation in their lab. A while later, when they reviewed their simulation, they were surprised to see sentient lifeforms within their simulation. So are we living in a simulation that an advanced race created? There seems to be a never ending hierarchy of consciousness where beings near the top of the hierarchy can create universes.

So connecting through all the layers of consciousness is the key to understanding our reality. There are many layers of our consciousness and we are usually only aware of the outer layers of our consciousness when we are interacting with our physical reality.
    Couple thoughts, from a nobody:

1 - life, to me, all life, from the mineral kingdom through the plant and animal kingdoms to us, including ~ETs and non incarnates of all of those, is powered by a same thing. A same source. I hesitate to say “the” same source, because
    I wonder if God had/has a dad. Same difference though, for this point. So, I think, ascribing life-creating powers should be placed in some context. And I get your idea, not too much different than gmo here today.

2 - I like your POV of layers of consciousness. Reminds me that most of my important realizations, both spiritual and earthly-physical-practical, have come with a feeling of stepping back. A caution though, exercising powers on a given level can be hazardous if you have not mastered the previous more basic level(s).

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

mojo (14th July 2022), onevoice (14th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)

Couple thoughts, from a nobody:

1 - life, to me, all life, from the mineral kingdom through the plant and animal kingdoms to us, including ~ETs and non incarnates of all of those, is powered by a same thing. A same source. I hesitate to say “the” same source, because
    I wonder if God had/has a dad. Same difference though, for this point. So, I think, ascribing life-creating powers should be placed in some context. And I get your idea, not too much different than gmo here today.

2 - I like your POV of layers of consciousness. Reminds me that most of my important realizations, both spiritual and earthly-physical-practical, have come with a feeling of stepping back. A caution though, exercising powers on a given level can be hazardous if you have not mastered the previous more basic level(s).
    Right on, Johnnycomelately, you got it! Except I beg to differ, your not nobody, we're all the same!

You're absolutely right that everything from mineral kingdom to us and ETs is powered by the same thing, in other words our universe is a universe of consciousness. My late Buddhist master taught that the smallest divisible particle of the universe contains all the essence of the universe.

What I said of layers of consciousness is part of the Buddhist tenets. Most monks and nuns of studying Buddhism take at least a course just on consciousness. In one Dharma lecture my late Buddhist master, he explained that each of our 5 sense organs of eyes, ears, nose, tongue, and body (touch) have consciousness of their own and if you are very accomplished, these can even be interchanged. Then there is the 6th consciousness, then mental consciousness, the mental consciousness which aggregates the other consciousnesses. Then there is the 7th consciousness of "deluded awareness" which forms our sense of self or ego. Finally there is the 8th consciousness, which is a "storehouse" consciousness commonly known as the soul. This 8th consciousness maintains permanent records of all our experiences throughout our many reincarnations.

To be enlighten or "awakened", in Buddhist view is to transcend all of these concepts of consciousness because they are only models or teaching aids to facilitate our understanding of our self. To be enlightened is to realize our true nature, which is beyond description and beyond words. I'm certainly no where near being enlightened, I'm just a guy who has tread this path for over 26 years. Until we are truly enlightened or awakened from our "dream" or breakthrough our "veil", we can't know or experience the true reality. I have had the good fortune to have met a person, my master who definitely knows the subject. When he speaks during his Dharma lectures, every word he uses has purpose, energy. For me, when I heard his Dharma talks during many long term meditation retreats, every word resonated within the core of my being. With each word, I have sensed deep wisdom and compassion. He taught that to be successful in meditation or life, requires both wisdom and compassion -- they are like two sides of a coin that are inseparable.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (14th July 2022), mojo (14th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Wow, these videos are amazing. I'm so surprised that you were able to get so close to these and get great videos. You got better videos than the Skinwalker team. Maybe they should hire you! Perhaps they allowed your to capture the video because you have good heart and good intention. Thanks for sharing these videos, these are the best videos of UFO I've ever seen. I've subscribed to your channel also.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (14th July 2022), mojo (14th July 2022), Vangelo (15th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Thank you so much onevoice! I attribute any success to being diligent that is all.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (14th July 2022), onevoice (14th July 2022), Vangelo (15th July 2022)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

I saw this commenter on YT who commented on David Paulides's review of the S03E09. The following comments are very intriguing, and raises more questions. I suspect that some of technologies and phenomena are partly sourced by our ultra secret MIC. Linda Moulton Howe has talked about our secret space ships that can travel to places light years away. Each of these ships cost about $1 trillion. The MIC most likely have portable zero point energy devices and matter regenerators as well, like what we saw on the Star Trek series. So not only are we dealing with ETs; secret MIC technologies and personnel maybe deployed at the Skinwalker Ranch and elsewhere.
    Quote Dave: The spheres recorded above the ranch & over the Uinta Basin are not unique to that area. They have been in the skies of southern Utah & northern AZ in increasing numbers since the '90s. Here on the UT/AZ border, there are dozens (sometimes hundreds) passing over nightly. They share airspace with discs & triangles. Heavily armed "security contractors" in black military uniforms without insignia show up to recover fallen spheres. Most of the area is federal land, but they don't hesitate to search private or state land. They secure the area with uniformed goons, run anyone there off at gunpoint, secure the sphere to a helicopter by steel cable and pull it out after dark, unless they're on state or private land, then it goes out immediately. The spheres, along with the light planes & helicopters for searches, all have "active camouflage" (cloaking). They cloak spheres in daylight unless a plane with the program enters the area, then they light up and scurry out of the way. A power glitch can briefly cause them to appear or even fall. Wherever these spheres appear in numbers, security is always close enough to reach out. They absolutely have a deadly force protocol to keep their gear. They'd kill anyone trying to abscond with it. Check the canyon systems between Grand Canyon & the Uinta Basin. There are few roads and fewer bridges. The spheres are deployed throughout the region. They've been using the Navajo res, too. Check Steve Barone's "UFOS Over Vegas" YouTube & Facebook pages. He has been posting night vision video of some of these in Vegas/Nellis/S-4 airspace. These guys are poking a hornets nest, but it may not belong to whom they think it does. The spheres can be powered remotely from a ground station using what some have described as a "ball lightning" plasma torroidal EVO generator/transmitter, so they can stay aloft indefinitely. They have way more security on the generator than they even have on the spheres. These guys have the answer to all of our energy problems, but they would kill to keep the secret. Grand Staircase & Vermilion Cliffs national monuments, among others, were created by Clinton to give them places to operate. They're building on their White Sands experience. Some of this stuff isn't experimental. They've gone into mass production.
    The following is quote from the book, "Skinwalkers at the Pentagon" attributed to the Shermans (who lived at the ranch).
    Quote As the blue orb hovered above them, they got a very clear view of it. In interviews, both remembered that the orb was a glass-like object about the size of a baseball, with two different bubbling blue liquids mixing and rotating inside.
    David Paulide has some scathing comments for the S03E09 episode that aired on 7/05/2022:
    Last edited by onevoice; 18th July 2022 at 22:53.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th July 2022), mojo (18th July 2022), Sunny-side-up (19th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's just like I've said in videos and in posts here, the goal of the extraterrestrials under that ranch is to get everyone around the world to pay attention to the alien stagecraft that they are staging. And then the endless discussion begins, the collective psyche of humanity expands, and everyone around the world benefits from it. We have to realize that we are being positively socially engineered using positive and negative stimuli to better understand what we need to do individually and collectedly as positive agents of planetary change.

As always, look at the affect that the ET activity has on society and then reevaluate the phenomena in reverse to understand the agenda and their methodology. Everyone here should be optimistic for the future of the human race because we are being awakened and conditioned to save ourselves.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

mojo (19th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It was a great finale to end the season. The 3D Photogrammetry drone scan of the entire ranch was the best part of the episode.

Overall topological view of the ranch:

This is the tallest anomaly that is at the southern part of the ranch:

This is view of the alignment of the southern tall anomaly in the background, the large square stone of the stone circle depicting a spiral in the middle, and smaller anomaly in the foreground.

Erik said:
    Quote Interestingly and somewhat mysteriously, the anomalies to the south and to the north of the stone circle align perfectly with that large center stone in the stone circle itself.
    In an earlier episode when they brought a tribal elder onto the ranch, he looked through a hole that looked like a sight hole and saw another mound that is on another property adjacent to the ranch.

In another earlier episode, a spiral was superimposed over the circle of rocks at the ranch:

A petroglyph on a rock at the ranch:

Finally, here is a result of the magnetometer survey performed on S02E6, which aligns roughly north to south. This alignment resembles the alignment of the 2 anomalies of the 3D photogrammetry scan:

The link to download S03E10 will expire on 7/20/22.
    The ET presence has been using this ranch for possibly hundreds of years to build up the myths in order to sew the curiosity into the minds of the public and now it's becoming a global discussion. It reminds me of the opening scenes of "Close Encounters of The 3rd Kind" which was a movie project that was subconsciously influenced by the ET presence for social engineering purposes. I had an amazing psychic download almost 3 years ago that explained how movies are being influenced to socially and psychologically condition us for eventually open contact. The Wizard of Oz was one that they put a lot of emphasis on. This is also the reason why some see that movie as containing hidden occult symbolism that is referring to the path of human ascension, or as I would call it, the eventual end of the planetary consciousness simulation. The path of human ascension has been heavily discouraged by our corrupt religious institutions such as the Vatican.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

mojo (19th July 2022), onevoice (19th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Great discussions thank you for adding to the mix Nate. It does feel like Richard Dolan's book might be very helpful to this discussion. Will have to check if it is in the Avalon Library. The one about Secret Break Away Societies. We kept getting inferences other humans were involved like the grid pattern flyover and other gov or military type craft checking on progress. The more I think about it the supposed 'Worm Hole' would not be allowed if the MIC/ break away group didnt know about it.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (19th July 2022), onevoice (19th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Great discussions thank you for adding to the mix Nate. It does feel like Richard Dolan's book might be very helpful to this discussion. Will have to check if it is in the Avalon Library. The one about Secret Break Away Societies. We kept getting inferences other humans were involved like the grid pattern flyover and other gov or military type craft checking on progress. The more I think about it the supposed 'Worm Hole' would not be allowed if the MIC/ break away group didnt know about it.
    You must be referring to the "The Secret Space Program and Breakaway Civilization (Richard Dolan Lecture Series)". I heard him talk about the breakaway civilization in one of the podcast he did. He said that there is a breakaway civilization that has such advanced secret high tech that we couldn't believe it. Over the years US DoD has lost track of trillions of dollars, which most likely wound up in these breakaway civilizations and other ultra secret Special Access Programs that even probably most US presidents don't know.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (19th July 2022), mojo (19th July 2022)

37. Link to Post #139
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The black budget world knows all about what's under that ranch. The world is a spiritual prison, the warden are the ETs, and the prison gang leaders are the governments. And I've had my fill of being lied to by these criminals. The ETs do what they want and the shadow government is more or less a puppet controlled by various negative, positive, and neutral "acting" ET factions in a cosmic level LARP. I just want it all to end and things to radically change but it won't until things get a hell of a lot worse.

I go from optimism to pessimism and back from day to day.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

mojo (19th July 2022), onevoice (19th July 2022), Tyy1907 (19th July 2022)

39. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You must be referring to the "The Secret Space Program and Breakaway Civilization (Richard Dolan Lecture Series)". I heard him talk about the breakaway civilization in one of the podcast he did. He said that there is a breakaway civilization that has such advanced secret high tech that we couldn't believe it. Over the years US DoD has lost track of trillions of dollars, which most likely wound up in these breakaway civilizations and other ultra secret Special Access Programs that even probably most US presidents don't know.
    They've stolen everything from the people to build something that was never intended for the greater good. That's why the elites enter into agreements with the negative ET side which gives them technology so they can abuse it. It's all about an effort to steer us into a battle for survival between light and darkness, when the people of the world just want to live and be happy. When you realize that ETs are providing tyrants with technology and manipulating them to abuse it after demanding human sacrifice in the past, it begs the question, are they more human than we are? Or is the negative perception of ourselves based on our collective behavior a product of their manipulation? The answer is yes to both questions.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

mojo (19th July 2022), onevoice (19th July 2022), Sunny-side-up (19th July 2022), Tyy1907 (19th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast