+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast

Thread: "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Discussion thread

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

Default Re: "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" Discussion thread

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Great discussions thank you for adding to the mix Nate. It does feel like Richard Dolan's book might be very helpful to this discussion. Will have to check if it is in the Avalon Library. The one about Secret Break Away Societies. We kept getting inferences other humans were involved like the grid pattern flyover and other gov or military type craft checking on progress. The more I think about it the supposed 'Worm Hole' would not be allowed if the MIC/ break away group didnt know about it.
    You must be referring to the "The Secret Space Program and Breakaway Civilization (Richard Dolan Lecture Series)". I heard him talk about the breakaway civilization in one of the podcast he did. He said that there is a breakaway civilization that has such advanced secret high tech that we couldn't believe it. Over the years US DoD has lost track of trillions of dollars, which most likely wound up in these breakaway civilizations and other ultra secret Special Access Programs that even probably most US presidents don't know.
    They've stolen everything from the people to build something that was never intended for the greater good. That's why the elites enter into agreements with the negative ET side which gives them technology so they can abuse it. It's all about an effort to steer us into a battle for survival between light and darkness, when the people of the world just want to live and be happy. When you realize that ETs are providing tyrants with technology and manipulating them to abuse it after demanding human sacrifice in the past, it begs the question, are they more human than we are? Or is the negative perception of ourselves based on our collective behavior a product of their manipulation? The answer is yes to both questions.
    My sister and I learned firsthand how abusive and manipulative adults can be. My biological sister and I were adopted and brought into this country. Our foster mom is my biological mother's sister, who married an American soldier stationed in our native country. Our parents thought that if our foster parents adopted us and immigrated to US, that we would have a better life. Looking back I now appreciate being adopted and educated here and most likely had better opportunity than if we had stayed in our native country.

Having said that, growing up was very difficult for us. Both of our foster parents were true psychopaths, neither had an ounce of empathy. They were as selfish as a person can get. My foster dad was a high ranking sergeant in the army having fought in the Korean and the Vietnam wars and earned several medals. We lived on a small farm in Texas, so no one saw how we lived. Growing up I remember many times if I ever forgot to do any chores, I would get severe whipping with his leather belt or some handy stick laying around. My dad smoked like a chimney and drank heavily. And we suspect that he threw money around to prostitutes whenever he could. He was often out of state taking his thoroughbred horse to out of state horse races. He would also sexually abuse my younger sister before the school years on through her teenage years on weekly basis. My younger sister told our foster mom what he was doing, but she never believed her, despite her professed Christian faith. Our foster mom was always very selfish too. We never had a meaningful two way conversation, it was always a directive from her to always shut up or don't do this or that. At one point in my middle school years, I seriously contemplated suicide; at that time I didn't feel that the life I had was not worth continuing. It is no wonder that few years ago I was diagnosed with rare gallbladder cancer, but now I'm cancer free.

My dad has passed a few years ago and he and I had a chance to reconcile and for me to forgive him for all his past misdeeds. He vowed to not leave a penny behind, and he lived up to his promise having spent every penny of his bank account. Our foster mom is now in a nursing home. She still refuses to talk to us, continuing to be a self serving person.

My sister has written about her sexual abuse experience and has become a social leader, helping others through social trauma and stigmas. Over the years s has taken many self-improvement courses and other transformative courses, so she now is able to coach others through their psychological traumas.

My first wife was a psychopath as well. One year my younger sister enrolled me into self improvement course. I took the entire series of courses from beginner, advanced, senior leadership program to master level classes. Those courses helped me to regain my humanity and have the courage to divorce my first wife.

I had the good fortune to meet a wonderful lady later on who was a Buddhist. I started going to Buddhist temple with her, and was introduced to Buddhist meditation. Eventually I was fortunate to have met a world renowned Buddhist master and have attended many long term meditation retreats with grueling 4 am to 10 pm daily schedule. These meditation retreats and teachings have helped me enormously to shed much of my ego. I still have a long way to go, I'm a work in progress. Having suffered a lot growing up has instilled empathy in seeing suffering in others.

So the suffering we went through seems so prevalent in our society today, largely perpetuated by our hidden negative ETs over the eons. I'm certain that ultimately we can connect to all conscious aspects of ourselves and be whole once again and regain our spiritual sovereignty if we keep working at it.

Perhaps we need this stark contrast of good and evil to see that it is all the same because it is all an illusory projection of our mind, that we perceive through our 5 senses as being real. The historical Buddha had an evil cousin who tormented him all his life, publicly calling him all kinds of bad names and even trying to kill the Buddha on several occasions. The Buddha needed his evil cousin as an impetus to move forward and let go of his egoic mind. All Buddhas elect to be born one last time as a human before becoming a Buddha. The late historical Buddha was an emanation (of 100,000) of a primordial Buddha. My late Buddhist master said that being born as a human is a very precious opportunity. Among the 6 dimensions of Samsara (of reincarnation), can only escape the Samsara as a human being.
    Last edited by onevoice; 19th July 2022 at 16:16. Reason: correct typos

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th July 2022), Haujean Contactee (21st July 2022), mojo (19th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks

I came upon this excellent TEDx Talk video by chance today that Travis Taylor did almost 11 years ago. It is a timeless talk, he explains how everything in the universe is related. He even quotes the Buddha (who was born 563 BCE). Who would have thought that Travis Taylor quotes Buddha?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (21st July 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st July 2022), mojo (21st July 2022), Sunny-side-up (26th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #143
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,745 times in 997 posts

I came upon this excellent TEDx Talk video by chance today that Travis Taylor did almost 11 years ago. It is a timeless talk, he explains how everything in the universe is related.

Great talk, affirms Rupert Sheldrake’s Morphic Field ideas.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (21st July 2022), mojo (22nd July 2022), onevoice (21st July 2022)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Great discussions thank you for adding to the mix Nate. It does feel like Richard Dolan's book might be very helpful to this discussion. Will have to check if it is in the Avalon Library. The one about Secret Break Away Societies. We kept getting inferences other humans were involved like the grid pattern flyover and other gov or military type craft checking on progress. The more I think about it the supposed 'Worm Hole' would not be allowed if the MIC/ break away group didnt know about it.
    You must be referring to the "The Secret Space Program and Breakaway Civilization (Richard Dolan Lecture Series)". I heard him talk about the breakaway civilization in one of the podcast he did. He said that there is a breakaway civilization that has such advanced secret high tech that we couldn't believe it. Over the years US DoD has lost track of trillions of dollars, which most likely wound up in these breakaway civilizations and other ultra secret Special Access Programs that even probably most US presidents don't know.
    They've stolen everything from the people to build something that was never intended for the greater good. That's why the elites enter into agreements with the negative ET side which gives them technology so they can abuse it. It's all about an effort to steer us into a battle for survival between light and darkness, when the people of the world just want to live and be happy. When you realize that ETs are providing tyrants with technology and manipulating them to abuse it after demanding human sacrifice in the past, it begs the question, are they more human than we are? Or is the negative perception of ourselves based on our collective behavior a product of their manipulation? The answer is yes to both questions.
    My sister and I learned firsthand how abusive and manipulative adults can be. My biological sister and I were adopted and brought into this country. Our foster mom is my biological mother's sister, who married an American soldier stationed in our native country. Our parents thought that if our foster parents adopted us and immigrated to US, that we would have a better life. Looking back I now appreciate being adopted and educated here and most likely had better opportunity than if we had stayed in our native country.

Having said that, growing up was very difficult for us. Both of our foster parents were true psychopaths, neither had an ounce of empathy. They were as selfish as a person can get. My foster dad was a high ranking sergeant in the army having fought in the Korean and the Vietnam wars and earned several medals. We lived on a small farm in Texas, so no one saw how we lived. Growing up I remember many times if I ever forgot to do any chores, I would get severe whipping with his leather belt or some handy stick laying around. My dad smoked like a chimney and drank heavily. And we suspect that he threw money around to prostitutes whenever he could. He was often out of state taking his thoroughbred horse to out of state horse races. He would also sexually abuse my younger sister before the school years on through her teenage years on weekly basis. My younger sister told our foster mom what he was doing, but she never believed her, despite her professed Christian faith. Our foster mom was always very selfish too. We never had a meaningful two way conversation, it was always a directive from her to always shut up or don't do this or that. At one point in my middle school years, I seriously contemplated suicide; at that time I didn't feel that the life I had was not worth continuing. It is no wonder that few years ago I was diagnosed with rare gallbladder cancer, but now I'm cancer free.

My dad has passed a few years ago and he and I had a chance to reconcile and for me to forgive him for all his past misdeeds. He vowed to not leave a penny behind, and he lived up to his promise having spent every penny of his bank account. Our foster mom is now in a nursing home. She still refuses to talk to us, continuing to be a self serving person.

My sister has written about her sexual abuse experience and has become a social leader, helping others through social trauma and stigmas. Over the years s has taken many self-improvement courses and other transformative courses, so she now is able to coach others through their psychological traumas.

My first wife was a psychopath as well. One year my younger sister enrolled me into self improvement course. I took the entire series of courses from beginner, advanced, senior leadership program to master level classes. Those courses helped me to regain my humanity and have the courage to divorce my first wife.

I had the good fortune to meet a wonderful lady later on who was a Buddhist. I started going to Buddhist temple with her, and was introduced to Buddhist meditation. Eventually I was fortunate to have met a world renowned Buddhist master and have attended many long term meditation retreats with grueling 4 am to 10 pm daily schedule. These meditation retreats and teachings have helped me enormously to shed much of my ego. I still have a long way to go, I'm a work in progress. Having suffered a lot growing up has instilled empathy in seeing suffering in others.

So the suffering we went through seems so prevalent in our society today, largely perpetuated by our hidden negative ETs over the eons. I'm certain that ultimately we can connect to all conscious aspects of ourselves and be whole once again and regain our spiritual sovereignty if we keep working at it.

Perhaps we need this stark contrast of good and evil to see that it is all the same because it is all an illusory projection of our mind, that we perceive through our 5 senses as being real. The historical Buddha had an evil cousin who tormented him all his life, publicly calling him all kinds of bad names and even trying to kill the Buddha on several occasions. The Buddha needed his evil cousin as an impetus to move forward and let go of his egoic mind. All Buddhas elect to be born one last time as a human before becoming a Buddha. The late historical Buddha was an emanation (of 100,000) of a primordial Buddha. My late Buddhist master said that being born as a human is a very precious opportunity. Among the 6 dimensions of Samsara (of reincarnation), can only escape the Samsara as a human being.
    Thank you so much for sharing that personal story. I know that you bared your soul and expressed your pain to help others find their way. That makes you positive agent of change and I sincerely thank you for it.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd July 2022), mojo (22nd July 2022), onevoice (21st July 2022)

9. Link to Post #145
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    I came upon this excellent TEDx Talk video by chance today that Travis Taylor did almost 11 years ago. It is a timeless talk, he explains how everything in the universe is related.

Great talk, affirms Rupert Sheldrake’s Morphic Field ideas.
    He's a special man and he's where his is right now because of it, and it's not a coincidence.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

DNA (23rd July 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st July 2022), mojo (22nd July 2022), onevoice (21st July 2022), Sunny-side-up (26th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

There is an 11th episode of this season. There is nothing new presented, just a review of the key events of the past 3 seasons.

Some of the key events reviewed:

Initial meeting with Travis Taylor to join the Skinwalker Team.

A Cow died on the ranch with simultaneous appearance of a UFO above the ranch, after the team shoots a small rocket into the sky above the ranch.

Linda Moulton Howe lends her expertise concerning the cattle mutilations.

Howe:
    Quote I feel strongly where there are mutilations, where there are UFOs, you're going to find that there are magnetic anomalies. They go together. I think we're dealing with portals. I think we are dealing with advanced technology that has been hidden.
    Travis:
    Quote I didn't know what to think of Linda's theory that the cow's death, the radiation spikes or the UFO could be related to portals.
    Short review of the blue orb recorded by one of the security cameras.

Review of flying helicopter above the triangle area when the helicopter's altimeter indicates 40-45ft. Later in the originating episode, a security camera recorded something fast flying very close under the helicopter.

The experiment with the local amateur astronomers when key stars were spontaneously deleted from the telescopes' alignment computers. After launching a rocket, cattle started acting strange and a 1.6GHz signal was received.

This S03E11 episode can be downloaded until 28 July, 2022

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

DNA (23rd July 2022), mojo (22nd July 2022)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

David Paulides published today a harsh review of the S03E10.

David talks about Seth Shostak from SETI as having an unremarkable career. Personally I think SETI is a useless exercise, probably setup to funnel money to other secret projects.

Regarding the teams speculating that the metal fragments from the drilling operation might be part of a spaceship, David makes a good point that "the way we enter the atmosphere is pretty archaic and it's hard to believe that an advanced life source would do it the same way we do, just saying."

David talks about what happened to rocket number 3:
    Quote Just to recap rocket number one exploded on the pad. Rocket number two went up and then went right. Now what happened to rocket number three? They talked about it, where'd it go? What happened to it? Why would you have three rockets made and not use them?
    Another excerpt regarding the anomaly over the triangle area:
    Quote If you take a windless night or windless day would be better and you fly a helicopter up to 10,000 feet and you just drop a bunch of colored dust over the top of this thing. Would it cover it and show what it is? Why not fly over the top of it with lidar and what lidar can do to the ground maybe it can do in the sky.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd July 2022), DNA (23rd July 2022), mojo (22nd July 2022)

15. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,522 times in 5,655 posts

A few days ago returned to sky watching. 2017 was my last video capture & sighting. Not anymore. I was blown away friends and not recording anymore evidence. It's become a personal thing for me.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd July 2022), DNA (23rd July 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd July 2022), onevoice (22nd July 2022)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

A few days ago returned to sky watching. 2017 was my last video capture & sighting. Not anymore. I was blown away friends and not recording anymore evidence. It's become a personal thing for me.
    So just to be clear, are you saying you have started sky watching and are ready to record videos if something of interest comes into view, after taking several years of break from the sky watching? If so, I'm glad that you have restarted sky watching.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd July 2022), DNA (23rd July 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd July 2022), mojo (22nd July 2022)

19. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Yes friend I was inspired to start again after a long break. And was rewarded after 2 nights out but only share that point to motivate others to try. From 2010 - 2017, took the viewers along for the ride in form of letting the camera tell the story. Now it feels different.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd July 2022), DNA (23rd July 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd July 2022), onevoice (22nd July 2022)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Yes friend I was inspired to start again after a long break. And was rewarded after 2 nights out but only share that point to motivate others to try. From 2010 - 2017, took the viewers along for the ride in form of letting the camera tell the story. Now it feels different.
    How does it feel different, what is the difference as compared to what you experienced from 2010-2017?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

DNA (23rd July 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd July 2022), mojo (23rd July 2022)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

It was different in a few ways, in the beginning of 2009 it started out as an earnest effort to have another UFO sighting. Had the first amazing sighting in 1973. But as soon as sightings happened again in 2009 it turned out to be show video proof at any cost. I can say with 100% certainty that efforts were made more than once to film even more impressive displays but they shut things down as soon as the camcorder came out. I have shared in other posts my strong belief that there are some people involved way more intimately but they are silent. I think these people have a greater knowledge.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

DNA (23rd July 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd July 2022), Mare (26th July 2022), onevoice (23rd July 2022)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Hi onevoice, wanted to share after 5 nights out, believe there was a confirmation last night. It was very similar to how it started in 2009. A simple confirmation flash but it happened 3 times and no object visible, just 3 flashes, one in a different spot and nothing moving, ie no satellite or other object....

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (26th July 2022), Mare (26th July 2022), onevoice (26th July 2022)

27. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I love the contactees who are tasked with documenting their sightings on camera for the world to see. They are in many ways the first wave of disclosure for the uninitiated majority of the population.

I've just rebranded my social media project from "The Voices of Orion Project", to "The Planetary Consciousness Project". I bought the domain and I started working on it last night. It's going to be a community of starseeds and a grassroots disclosure project. I'm going to be dedicating a portion of it to what I call, "The Messengers of The Skies", which are the contactees who dedicate much of their free time interacting and documenting the positive side of the ET presence in pictures and videos.

When the platform is ready for content, I'm inviting anyone who wants to contribute.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Mare (26th July 2022), mojo (26th July 2022), onevoice (26th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Hi onevoice, wanted to share after 5 nights out, believe there was a confirmation last night. It was very similar to how it started in 2009. A simple confirmation flash but it happened 3 times and no object visible, just 3 flashes, one in a different spot and nothing moving, ie no satellite or other object....
    Great to hear, mojo! I wish we are living in a place that would be easier to see these sightings. I love the southwest area when we visited few national parks such as the Sequoia National Park, Grand Canyon and the Antelope Canyon. When the sun is directly overhead in Antelope Canyon, the colors of the rocks are just amazing. IMHO everybody needs to see the "General Sherman" Sequoia tree once in their lifetime.

I grew up on a small farm in TX so I'm comfortable living in a rural area, but my wife is not. So we're going to be here in Florida probably the rest of our lives. One day I would like to rent an RV and tour the Southwest area slowly. My younger sister rented an RV and just finished her 60-day solo tour, travelling all over the country. Her rich boyfriend, who is a practicing MD paid all her expenses. She had the time of her life. I also would like to get a mil grade night vision goggle someday, just can't afford it now. It was my lifelong dream to see Grand Canyon, so I did a few years ago. It is my lifelong dream to see an UFO, so I hope one day I will.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (26th July 2022), mojo (26th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

If you ever make it to Oregon and things truly progress please give me a jingle perhaps we can have a sighting together and you can use my gen 3 night vision.... cheers

32. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

onevoice (26th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

I love the contactees who are tasked with documenting their sightings on camera for the world to see. They are in many ways the first wave of disclosure for the uninitiated majority of the population.

I've just rebranded my social media project from "The Voices of Orion Project", to "The Planetary Consciousness Project". I bought the domain and I started working on it last night. It's going to be a community of starseeds and a grassroots disclosure project. I'm going to be dedicating a portion of it to what I call, "The Messengers of The Skies", which are the contactees who dedicate much of their free time interacting and documenting the positive side of the ET presence in pictures and videos.

When the platform is ready for content, I'm inviting anyone who wants to contribute.
    Awesome idea Nate....

34. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (26th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

If you ever make it to Oregon and things truly progress please give me a jingle perhaps we can have a sighting together and you can use my gen 3 night vision.... cheers
    That would be great, thanks for the offer! I do want to explore the west more, we have some friends living in the Washington state, and have a nephew living in southern California.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (26th July 2022), mojo (26th July 2022), Sunny-side-up (26th July 2022)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Am a little off the specific Skinwalker thread and apologize, but in some ways I think what is happening on Skinwalker can happen anywhere, except of course the possible portal. So currently facing a conundrum. There are 2 seemingly easy choices ahead, to film or not. Yes there is a desire of course, but does or can filming have an impact on an outcome? Doesnt it change the focus and sorry Im trying to justify things.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

onevoice (27th July 2022)

39. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Am a little off the specific Skinwalker thread and apologize, but in some ways I think what is happening on Skinwalker can happen anywhere, except of course the possible portal. So currently facing a conundrum. There are 2 seemingly easy choices ahead, to film or not. Yes there is a desire of course, but does or can filming have an impact on an outcome? Doesnt it change the focus and sorry Im trying to justify things.
    I see what you mean. Clearly the ETs are very intelligent and telepathic. They know what you are thinking and intending. So if they didn't like you filming them, then they could easily apply cloaking so that it would not be seen by our eyes or the video gear. If they don't mind being videoed, then they would stay visible to the equipment. I hope that if you ask them sincerely for permission to capture them in video, then they might let you. You could let them know that your intention is for the benefit of letting others see who would otherwise not have an opportunity as you did.

Then again if they really don't want to be filmed despite asking for permission, you might not be able to capture them on video. I'm sure they are aware whenever you do video and your intention.

Getting back to the thread's topic, I believe if he Skinwalker's team were to let the ETs know that the team's goal to do the experiments is for the public's benefit of knowing about ETs' presence in filming them, then they might have more productive experiments. Of course it is possible that the ETs at the ranch always want to control the outcome of all the experiments carried out at the ranch. They want to ensure that the outcome is as they intended.

I've been thinking about the metal flakes that they found while doing horizontal drilling into the mesa. The team never said whether the metal flakes were totally flat or if the flakes were slightly curved. Since the big object that the drill head encountered seem to be a domed object having a big curve, I'm thinking that the metal flakes are pieces of the outer skin of the metallic sheath of an underground tunnel or similar structure that runs North and South through the ranch corresponding to the linear line of magnetic survey they did in episode 6 of season 2.

Triangle area section of the magnetometer survey performed by James Keenan:

Here is the section over the triangle area for the 2nd magnetometer survey over the triangle area, which has some correlation to the survey by James Keenan:

The link to download S2E06 will expire on 3 August, 2022.

Post update: I doused as to whether there is a underground tunnel running north and south, and the result is affirmative.
    Last edited by onevoice; 27th July 2022 at 05:12. Reason: added dousing result

40. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

mojo (27th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast