+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have you had enough of the injustice being revealed around the globe?

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,044 times in 645 posts

Default Have you had enough of the injustice being revealed around the globe?

Now, bear with me on this one...

Let me start by saying that I have never seen as much interest in a legal case online as I have with the JD v AH trial in Virgina. He's sueing her for $50m, and she's counter sueing him for $100m.

Eee me, JD v AE - what a pullava. I suspect JD's team of lawyers thought this was going to be the most difficult case of their careers...until they got to court.

In fact, JDis lucky enough to have 2 teams. His own team, defending him, and AH's team, proving that Johnny is innocent.

AH lawyer: "Your Honor, I object. The witness's opinion is incompetent and prejudicial. "

Judge: "She's your own witness."

AH Lawyer: "Moving on now..."

Some major faux pas been occurring and damning evidence coming to light throughout.

...There's been lies, damn lies, time travelling makeup and details of someone pooping in a bed. However, the important thing about this trial is the phenomenal interest by the global public consuming the video channels on YT et al, hungry for the TRUTH.

There's even a petition on change.org to get AH removed from Aquaman 2 that's had millions of e-signatures. The public appear to hate what she has done to their fellow human, and are standing up in their own way. I think this really is the start.

Some live videos getting millions of views and thousands of comments, and thousands more and more subscribers to their channels by the hour.

The real gem for me is the phenomenal volume of people watching live court feeds, then doing their own fact checking and contributing with their own evidence online that blatantly and absolutely contradicts AHs testimony of events.

Back to the point of this post...

I think the world consciousness is rising, I think people are opening up, waking up and have a real sense of TRUTH seeking and many millions of people are standing up to voice their (and others') feedom, soveringty and what is RIGHT.

It's something they can relate to, someone they like and can see, hear, sense and feel the injustice thats happening, and fee that its not right. Many have been awoken, triggered if you will, by this emotional event and many feel that they should be doing something to help.

Opening it up...
    Whether its large pharmaceuticals polluting local rivers, politicians claiming expenses, starting wars or governments rigging elections or attempting to globally control the masses, I think the fear of the masses IS declining, and their voice is growing, and globally wants to be heard - any way it can, even if that means ranting into your phone as you record a selfie stating how much you loved JD in Pirates of The Caribbean.

On a serious note, whether you're young, old, infirm, laid off, paid off redundant, starting, running, managing or have sold a business, retired or just simply want CHANGE in your local, regional or national territory, everyone has topics, causes and niggles that they'd like to fix, address, rectify and see the right thing done about it.

I am not sure whether Mr. Musk has reached that point in life and career that its not about the money or his ego, he actually wants to do the right thing and give the common people a voice? Not sure, but what do you think - Are you still in slumber like the masses or have you already awoken to your truth, and want others to wake up too?

Is consciousness uniting to grow, evolve for mankind to each find and follow their individual truth and show/share the way to help the planet (in their each individual way) or have I just spent too much time on YT lately?
    Last edited by scotslad; 13th May 2022 at 06:33.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

avid (13th May 2022), East Sun (13th May 2022), Heart to heart (13th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (13th May 2022), Mari (13th May 2022), Mike Gorman (13th May 2022), mountain_jim (13th May 2022), Nasu (13th May 2022), Peace in Oz (13th May 2022), samsdice (13th May 2022), wondering (13th May 2022), XelNaga (13th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Default Re: Have you had enough of the injustice being revealed around the globe?

Your post asks some very current questions! Since the mid 1990's I have observed the development of 'The Web' and I remember thinking way back that this presentation of a second channel of response, represents the next big revolution in mass communications.
    I have written fairly long essays describing my idea (I know it isn't really MY idea) that the WWW has liberated the global population from being merely passive receivers of information, to becoming co-creators of the narrative/s.
    What you are describing in your post supports this idea, people are beginning to understand the full potency of being able to present their opinions, and the results of their own research, to also provide a response to the provided official narratives/assertions.
    To begin with we were all intoxicated with being able to scrawl all over the giant toilet walls of the internet: and of course all the class clowns, and mischievous brats set about this, in huge numbers.
    Now, however, matters have settled down, way more people are now aware of the power, and potential consequences of writing/presenting their views and responses - I agree this has contributed to a rise in mass consciousness, and a more intelligent use of 'social media'.
    We are witnessing the emergence of this new class of citizen journalism, and active participation with social narratives, the first 30 years has taken us from drunken celebration of verbal intemperance
    /petty vindictiveness/score settling----to actual expression.
    This is what the powerful 'elites' were worried about, the full two-way operation of mass communication, it is still deeply troubled, and worrisome, but the powerful nature of communication has been given the full dimensional disclosure of 'the people'.
    No wonder they are trying to control it, no wonder they are seeking to 'edit' our posts and censor everything, despite this a lot gets through: nothing can stop what is coming.
    Some interesting ideas in your post, for sure.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (13th May 2022), boja (13th May 2022), East Sun (13th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (13th May 2022), mojo (13th May 2022), mountain_jim (13th May 2022), Peace in Oz (13th May 2022), samsdice (13th May 2022), scotslad (13th May 2022), wondering (13th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Default Re: Have you had enough of the injustice being revealed around the globe?

Thanks for the above interesting comments!

Sometimes, seldom maybe - there can be an initiative from "government" to see what the "public"'s ideas are about "governing".

Right now, we have something like that happening in Belgium.

The problem is that most people find this "too hard to comprehend", too much effort asked for, to give their own ideas. This is/was the main criticism about this questionnaire. Maybe what is said above depends on the region, the people living there. Not everyone is motivated in the same way. And my observation is that the large majority "just wants to live on in peace and quiet"... as long as they can.

For those interested, here is the link: https://demain-toekomst-zukunft.be/assemblies

It's in Dutch, French and German, but you may get by with a "translator" of some sort.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

mojo (13th May 2022), scotslad (13th May 2022), wondering (13th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Using the Johnny Depp court case as evidence of a global awakening is a new low on this forum. I'm sorry, but IMO, I can't see a single reason why an awakened person could give a rat's a*rse about this Hollywood game show.
    Last edited by Andre; 13th May 2022 at 09:26.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th May 2022), Chip (15th May 2022), Docim369 (14th May 2022), East Sun (13th May 2022), Mari (13th May 2022), Matthew (13th May 2022), Satori (13th May 2022), wondering (13th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Is consciousness uniting to grow, evolve for mankind to each find and follow their individual truth and show/share the way to help the planet (in their each individual way) or have I just spent too much time on YT lately?
    I believe this is a moment of change. I don't know much but here's my tentative beliefs. I'm going to go a bit far for some of you, so feel free to move on to the next post whenever you feel I've broken your personal standards for lunacy ...

I think a process is underway to steer/change people's focus and global consciousness. This process is far more sophisticated and co-ordinated than any of us, myself included, likely realise. Unfortunately my best evidence for this, the Madelaine Mcann site I previously linked to, is now memory holed. Very few people likely saw it but if you did, you would have a very different conception of how these stories arise and how they are used in conjunction with other stories and significant figures in the news to advance a particular goal.

I think it's significant that the Maddy Mcann story never really was allowed to fade from public consciouness and, whilst on one one level I agree with @Andre 's post above, that doesnt mean it's not of significance. The antics of Depp and Heard are of no interest to me and I'm quite deliberately trying to insulate myself from this and much of the rest of the news. However...

Big however...

Anything which gets this much airplay, this much algorithm promotion, anything of this kind should be viewed as a part of the system. These are not events which have randomly captured the public imagination. This is a scripted narrative which is furthering the interests of those that are promoting it. Not simply via page impressions, online and print advertising, tv ratings, although all of those help to feather the nests of middle and lower management, but on a much deeper level via the impact story's like this have on the global consciousness.

I have to go now, but will return to this later....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Mari (13th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,456 times in 571 posts

Now, bear with me on this one...

Let me start by saying that I have never seen as much interest in a legal case online as I have with the JD v AH trial in Virgina. He's sueing her for $50m, and she's counter sueing him for $100m.

...or have I just spent too much time on YT lately?
    Most of the things I watch on YT are watched by about 1o,ooo people on a live stream and maybe the views are 125,ooo after a live stream. These lower numbers are still monetised by YT with super chats. One of the shows I am familiar with donates it all to charity.

I have watched some of the trial [only a few of the days out of sheer boredom]; but I must admit it is sickly entertaining [real drama]. What I have noticed is it averages 25o,ooo live viewers. One of the days it peaked at just over 5oo,ooo but it was a weird day when Depp was still presenting witnesses and the peak did not last long. The chats are about 8o% in favour for Depp and 2o% for Heard.

25o,ooo viewers represents .oo78 % of the american population; and the viewers come from across the globe. I am not convinced the trial is commanding a viewership. It appeared for only a few seconds on Sky News when Amber was testifying. So if there are other contact streams besides YT, I am unaware of them.

A quarter million viewers sounds like a lot but it just doesn't seem to be a lot in the scheme of things.
    Last edited by JackMcThorn; 13th May 2022 at 11:41.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

12. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,044 times in 645 posts

the maddie mccann story has also gotten many people to awaken from their slumber, but perhaps not quite to the higher enlightened awareness of many in here
    Quote I can't see a single reason why an awakened person could give a rat's a*rse about this Hollywood game show.
    referring to JD case, iI agree in one sense, however mo is a new low for the forum, but merely an illustrative example to initiate a debate and discussion on how truth, justice and quashing injustice is becoming more open and mainstream and if I recall, Whisteblower legislation is also changing in the UK and Europe to protect those who want to speak out.

Unfortunately, many are not awakened, the masses are in slumber, unaware of many other injustices going on and it appears that the "awakening" is being triggered by many things for many different people - some it's been the Covid pandemic, the war in Ukraine. For some it's trees, some it's a "visitation", others a death in the family or even a paranormal experience, an NDE or a health scare...

...One thing's for sure, Whether's 5 years ago, 10 years ago or even 20+ years ago, I'm sure many people (even in the forum) who may already have wakened and be championing their own cause, and at their own stage of their own journey of having becoming awakened, do care about their planet, fellow man and injustice, (in their own way)...

I'm just saying the triggers to initiate people on their own quest appears to be becoming more and more mainstream which the masses feel very passionate about.
    Last edited by scotslad; 14th May 2022 at 05:58.

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

Johnny Depp had too much to do with the West Memphis Three, I can't see him in the same light anymore. I don't see support for JD and hate for AH as any kind of awakening, I see the opposite

14. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,309 times in 674 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I believe this is a moment of change. I don't know much but here's my tentative beliefs. I'm going to go a bit far for some of you, so feel free to move on to the next post whenever you feel I've broken your personal standards for lunacy ...

I think a process is underway to steer/change people's focus and global consciousness. This process is far more sophisticated and co-ordinated than any of us, myself included, likely realise. Unfortunately my best evidence for this, the Madelaine Mcann site I previously linked to, is now memory holed. Very few people likely saw it but if you did, you would have a very different conception of how these stories arise and how they are used in conjunction with other stories and significant figures in the news to advance a particular goal.

I think it's significant that the Maddy Mcann story never really was allowed to fade from public consciouness and, whilst on one one level I agree with @Andre 's post above, that doesnt mean it's not of significance. The antics of Depp and Heard are of no interest to me and I'm quite deliberately trying to insulate myself from this and much of the rest of the news. However...

Big however...

Anything which gets this much airplay, this much algorithm promotion, anything of this kind should be viewed as a part of the system. These are not events which have randomly captured the public imagination. This is a scripted narrative which is furthering the interests of those that are promoting it. Not simply via page impressions, online and print advertising, tv ratings, although all of those help to feather the nests of middle and lower management, but on a much deeper level via the impact story's like this have on the global consciousness.

I have to go now, but will return to this later....

I agree. I think this has been 100% pushed onto the public consciousness as part of the 'bread and circuses' distraction manipulation. To take our focus off the elite's heinous goings-on, and of course the increasingly huge amounts of vaccine injuries and deaths being suffered by those who trusted the narrative.
    To quote Andre, above - I've never given a rat's arse, either, for this pantomime, or others which have/are being foisted upon us. Nowt to see here...move on.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mari For This Post:

scotslad (13th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread