Thread: The fiery way

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Default The fiery way

.....an interesting thing i notice is that there is a 'zone' from the pisces constellation into the aries constellation where a planet will pass through alignments(by right ascendant or parallel) with red or orange stars one after the other virtually continually..
    ..eg with the sun, this is from 25th of march to 26th of april...red and orange stars from research are mars influence..
    ..interesting because most of this is what tropical astrologers label aries, ruled by mars..
    curiouser and curiouser..
    ..pisces constellation does not have any bright stars, so the bright red/orange alignments rule sidereal pisces it seems.
    ...scratch the surface and all is revealed🙂
    ..mars will pass through this fiery zone from 6th june-13th july
    ..meanwhile mars starts to go parallel red SERPENS star YED PRIOR until 19th may..motivation for action

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Brigantia (15th May 2022), Catseye (15th May 2022), Journeyman (17th May 2022), Mare (15th May 2022), mizo (15th May 2022), mojo (15th May 2022), Spiral (16th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,509 times in 4,009 posts

Default Re: The fiery way

In Indian sidereal astrology, Aries = Ram = Mesha, which is the mount of Agni = Fire.

I did not know it was observable with respect to other stars, but, the cycle starting on a fire sign is not an accident.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ian33 (16th May 2022), Journeyman (17th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Default Re: The fiery way

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    In Indian sidereal astrology, Aries = Ram = Mesha, which is the mount of Agni = Fire.

I did not know it was observable with respect to other stars, but, the cycle starting on a fire sign is not an accident.
    yes i studied vedic astrology for30 years, but the sky looked very different some 5000 years ago when vedic was ESTIMATED to begin
    there is no doubt that the main 2 stars of aries CONSTELLATION are orange in colour ,and aligned at the end of sidereal aries with red stars..but i am discussing also here the current alignment of pisces constellation with red and orange stars
    ...my current research is star alignments using stellarium software..to make sense of it you need a similar approach....astrology learned by rote will not suffice, short of an intuitive leap
    ..thank you for your enquiry

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Journeyman (17th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread