+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Incarnation Agreement

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,388 times in 1,629 posts

Default Incarnation Agreement

Before we enter physical form on this or another planet do we agree to certain terms? Is it about enhancing ourselves in an unacknowledged ladder of ascension? Does consciously knowing the terms glitch it? If we deviate from the agreement do we have to repeat the experience and is there some kind of punishment? If we’re in a scenario where things are too difficult, and we seek to relocate is that a cop-out or part of the plan? When things deteriorate to such a degree on a planet does it nullify all the agreements or is that why we came here? What stance should we take in troubled times? Did the alleged golden computer in heaven graft us into this experience? Just by being present we are participants. If I could talk to my spirit self prior to incarnation I would say “Dude! What are you thinking?” The response would be “I don’t know bro.”

Any thoughts on why we are here?

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Alan (16th May 2022), Ankle Biter (16th May 2022), bluestflame (24th June 2022), cannawizard (16th May 2022), Casey Claar (16th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th May 2022), East Sun (23rd June 2022), Goba (23rd June 2022), Harmony (17th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd June 2022), Kalamos (15th May 2022), Mercedes (17th May 2022), Michi (17th May 2022), Mike (15th May 2022), mountain_jim (17th May 2022), Nasu (26th June 2022), Orph (15th May 2022), Sunny-side-up (15th May 2022), The KMan (15th May 2022), wondering (15th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Default Re: Incarnation Agreement

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Before we enter physical form on this or another planet do we agree to certain terms? Is it about enhancing ourselves in an unacknowledged ladder of ascension? Does consciously knowing the terms glitch it? If we deviate from the agreement do we have to repeat the experience and is there some kind of punishment? If we’re in a scenario where things are too difficult, and we seek to relocate is that a cop-out or part of the plan? When things deteriorate to such a degree on a planet does it nullify all the agreements or is that why we came here? What stance should we take in troubled times? Did the alleged golden computer in heaven graft us into this experience? Just by being present we are participants. If I could talk to my spirit self prior to incarnation I would say “Dude! What are you thinking?” The response would be “I don’t know bro.”

It is spiral/circular. So, even if you miss a needed experience or didn't learn from it, it comes back in a new form later. So, we arent stuck in a loop, but spiral of recurring scenarios until we get it and can end the pattern. So, I guess if the situation is too difficult or your aren't ready and bail, then it can come back later in a new but related way to try again.

Yes, for many things the stage is essentially set. Basically pre-conditions. Maybe think of some health problem that is sure to manifest due to energies and environment. Once it manifests, we can find a way to correct it with discipline or help from others or whatever.

Punishment is a loaded term, consequences is more accurate. Punishment is more like some other entity willfully targeting you to suffer.

this universe arose from the 6th or 7th dimension of complexity. We just aren't ready to comprehend the grand scheme of things. Like if things go haywire worldwide, we wouldnt fully know why without understanding all the timelines and inter-related happenings on whats going on in the big picture and how it affected our realm.

Read this. Incredible insight. It helps me visualize better the different layers of the multidimensional game

https://medium.com/new-earth-conscio...y-af99c3ee6e5d

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

bluestflame (24th June 2022), Harmony (17th May 2022), Inversion (15th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th May 2022), Kalamos (15th May 2022), Libico (16th May 2022), Mercedes (17th May 2022), Nasu (26th June 2022), ronny (16th May 2022), Sunny-side-up (15th May 2022), The KMan (15th May 2022), wondering (15th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

--no.

--depends on that particular beings journey/paths concerning its existence.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cannawizard For This Post:

Harmony (17th May 2022), Inversion (16th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Highly recommend Michael Newton's books Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls for detailed and very enlightening discussion of these issues based on information provided by his clients regressed through hypnosis to the between life state where they can answer these questions. Just found they are free audiobooks on YouTube, a bit clunky to listen to but well worth it.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Alan (16th May 2022), Harmony (17th May 2022), Inversion (16th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (16th May 2022), Kalamos (16th May 2022), Libico (16th May 2022), Mercedes (17th May 2022), Metaphor (16th May 2022), mountain_jim (17th May 2022), Nasu (26th June 2022), Spiral (16th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), TomKat (23rd June 2022), Wind (16th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,971 times in 727 posts

First it must be known who you are - ( then you can know why you are here ).

So the question is "who am I?"

This question as a practice is called atma vicara, self enquiry.

The idea is to ask, and because you do not know you hit this wonderful wall of silence.

If you can sit in the silence, long enough, regularly enough, the knowing part of you will begin to be able to get through to you.

Do you practice?

Casey
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Ankle Biter (23rd June 2022), Arcturian108 (17th May 2022), Ewan (25th June 2022), Harmony (17th May 2022), Inversion (16th May 2022), Mercedes (17th May 2022), Nasu (26th June 2022), Orph (16th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), Wind (16th May 2022), wondering (26th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,251 times in 228 posts

Experiencer is the name of the game on Earth, so may I suggest you fasten your seatbelts, hang on to your soul, and enjoy the ride!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Harmony (17th May 2022), Inversion (16th May 2022), Mercedes (17th May 2022), Nasu (26th June 2022), Orph (16th May 2022), The KMan (16th May 2022), wondering (26th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

IS there an opportunity to avoid this all for future versions? Quite happy to dissolve into the void after this conclusion.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th May 2022), Arcturian108 (17th May 2022), Harmony (17th May 2022), Inversion (16th May 2022), Kalamos (17th May 2022), Mercedes (17th May 2022), wondering (26th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    Highly recommend Michael Newton's books Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls for detailed and very enlightening discussion of these issues based on information provided by his clients regressed through hypnosis to the between life state where they can answer these questions. Just found they are free audiobooks on YouTube, a bit clunky to listen to but well worth it.

Michael Newtons books can be found in the Avalon LIbrary.

MIchael Newton- Destiny of Souls

MIchael Newton- Journey of Souls

Michael Newton- Life Between Lives

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Craig (23rd May 2022), Inversion (17th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (17th May 2022), Mercedes (17th May 2022), Metaphor (23rd June 2022), Michi (17th May 2022), mountain_jim (17th May 2022), Nasu (26th June 2022), Orph (17th May 2022), The KMan (24th June 2022), Wind (17th May 2022), wondering (26th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Anyone can find out about this via past life and between lives regressions, especially when working with ET abductees. I cover this subject in my second book THE EYE OF RA, in chapter "IN-BETWEEN LIVES IMPLANTS & OUT OF BODY ABDUCTIONS". It starts on page 98 of the pdf (link below). The reincarnation cycle is artificial. It has been established by ETs, especially the Mantis ETs with their implanting motherships and mind controlled NDEs. This does not mean everyone is abducted upon body death. Sometimes people (minus their bodies) just hang out somewhere like in a house and being a "ghost", which I have experienced and one can telepathically communicate with them. It's a big subject and everyone has their own individual life history of how they arrived on this planet.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Ankle Biter (23rd June 2022), Harmony (23rd June 2022), Inversion (17th May 2022), Michi (17th May 2022), The KMan (24th June 2022), wondering (26th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,388 times in 1,629 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    The reincarnation cycle is artificial. It has been established by ETs, especially the Mantis ETs with their implanting motherships and mind controlled NDEs.
    Definitely artificial. At the same time I wouldn't know how to define natural. If the universe is holographic software and we're projections then nothing is really natural.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ankle Biter (23rd June 2022), Harmony (23rd June 2022), The KMan (24th June 2022), TrumanCash (22nd May 2022), wondering (26th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Thank you Inversion for posting this tempting question. At this time in my life I am asking all these questions and am coming up with very unhappy possible answers: The first is that we have been LIED TO and this is all about trickery and control of an experimental subject. Can you view what is taking place in this world currently and its build up and deny the possibility that those putting forward such evil cannot tell you a bald faced lie? According to other experiencers, this may all be about those controllers collecting LOOSHE energy from us to satisfy their desires. We may be cows being milked dry and then disposed of in some butchery or recycled to be milked again.

Then there is the HOPIUM that this is a school. What school tortures and kills their pupils? OR, places them in hopeless, endless CATCH 22 situations which really have no solutions so that you always lose?

Then there is the COMMUNICATING WITH THE DEAD situation. How do we know this is not just another trick to confuse us? OR, communication from God or his agents letting us experience the Beatific Vision of a Heaven of Peace and Love. Could this be a piece of Bait to control those of us showing signs of awakening?

What about the REINCARNATION possible ploy where you believe that you recognize your dead parent who showed herself immediately after her death, and then appears later as her own great great granddaughter and is recognized as such by her own daughter? The Tibetan Priests do this to recognize their past Dahli Lamas. A very possible answer is that any controllers able to manipulate this world into existence can do anything and make it look believable. We are just widgets being moved around.

What about the Akashic Record of each person's existence which can be remembered or replayed to them after this life? Why, you can be made to believe anything under ordinary hypnosis, why not that of the Controllers?

Then there is the final kybosh, the metaphysical answer: God is a single and lonely AI mind who has split itself, himself and/or herself into separate minds. When the number arrived at three, the concept of space and inseparable from it, time, comes into existence. The interactions between these splitting minds eventually begin to create conflict, trouble, war, evil and hell. We have good sides and bad sides, etc. Evil sides use better sides to their own advantage. Voila! our world. Take your pick or Trust No One.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Ankle Biter (23rd June 2022), Harmony (23rd June 2022), Inversion (22nd June 2022), Scottoz (23rd June 2022), The KMan (24th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

We are not given precise information as to what we are
    expected to do in our time on Earth, so we should not
    worry about not doing this or that or following laws.

Also IMO we should not believe what so--called religious
    people tell us we should do. We know what is right and wrong
    and have empathy regarding other people's situations in relation
    to ours.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Inversion (23rd June 2022), The KMan (24th June 2022), wondering (26th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

I haven't watched any of the these videos so can't attest to authenticity or lack thereof, but they are focused on similar topics as those being discussed here

PT 1

Pt 2

Watch Part 3 here (Available June 29th): https://youtu.be/t43i4hyN3ME

Lots more similar videos at this site:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/LoveCoveredLifePodcast
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Inversion (26th June 2022), The KMan (26th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread