+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Washington DC Boundary Stones and M42

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,843 times in 1,692 posts

Default Re: The Washington DC Boundary Stones and M42

The following is from this post about bible code.

Quote Bahya ben Asher (1255-1340) found a code in the book of Genesis. He read four letters, skipped 42 and it described the creation of the moon. Equidistant Letter Sequence (ELS) is used to find the codes.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Here's a comparison of the Orion Nebula and the human brain.

sciencedirect
    Quote The oldest layer of the brain is called the reptilian brain. It is composed of the brainstem (medulla, pons, cerebellum, midbrain, globus pallidus, and olfactory bulbs) – the structures that dominate in the brains of snakes and lizards. This brain layer does not learn very well from experience but is inclined to repeat instinctual behaviors over and over in a fixed way. In humans, this part of the brain controls survival activities like breathing, heart rate, and balance. We will not have much to say about the reptilian brain in this chapter.
    link

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Yesterday morning while taking the dog for the morning walk a Google Street View vehicle drove by me as if premeditated. I noted the date, time, location and what I was wearing. I'll have to wait until their new version is uploaded. Maybe they'll digitally remove me then I'll have to look for an anomaly at that location. The car was a compact and the ball camera rig was smaller than the one below and the pole was much shorter. I've had people bark comments at me for going up & down 42nd street in Manhattan on their site and trying to follow clues on the star map. Maybe there's an unacknowledged agenda possibly to render a 3D virtual world they'll be placing us in. On 11/13/23 at about 08:18 a light grey Google Street View SUV drove by me while I was walking the dog about ninety feet from the last position.

The Ascension Mysteries
    Quote He describes a race that lived on the super-Earth or Tiamat that were between 70 to 100 foot tall humanoids. They don’t have a name and David decided to call them the Empire which he got from Star Wars. They were a bloodthirsty race that believed in domination. They built a transparent aluminum ring in Saturn’s B-ring which was destroyed. Corey Goode said there are chambers with chairs and computers floating inside them. They weren’t as advanced as the Progenitors and they were in conflict with each other. Around the time of the destruction of Tiamat they loaded their consciousnesses into a matrix like system inside our moon. They have buried cities under the Sahara Desert. The movie Forbidden Planet was part of a disclosure of the Empire and/or Progenitors.

Last edited by Inversion; 13th November 2023 at 16:51.

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

In August of 2013 Barack was at the Hilton hotel in Woodland Hills, California (article 1 & 2). According to the official story he came to appear on The Tonight Show and meet with longtime friend Jeffrey Katzenberg. I distinctly recall him staying at the Marriott hotel less than a mile away. Because of that I looked at their logo and it appeared the M was two Egyptian A's. If anagrammed it spells, I to Ararat. Now in 2023 that no longer pans out and the explanation for the M is two lowercase lambda symbols which is the 11th letter in the Greek alphabet depicting 1111. Is this an example of the Mandela effect? Was it a ploy to divert attention? I presume his motorcade left that location and drove to Marine One/NOE at the Burbank or Van Nuys Airport via Victory Boulevard. That street is the Greek goddess Nike which anagrams to Enki. While on Victory they crossed an interesting street named Orion. Was that designed to send a message to the occupants of that constellation? After he arrived at LAX he would have boarded AFO with the name Anu the father of Enki printed on the side in another anagram. He returned to The Square created by GW who was controlled by Reptilian shapeshifters. Joe was his VP who paid homage to Orion by naming two of his kids Hunter & Beau. This logic implies there are future messages already imbued into street names around the world similar to Torah code. If I were to sell 100,000 Orion constellation posters it would qualify me to be a CEO. That might include keychains, coffee mugs and T-shirts.

Time between the construction of the twin towers/Orion's belt & their collapse: 28 yrs.

Time between George Washington's term and Joe's: 231 yrs.

Time between the construction of the Orion pyramids in Egypt and present: 4,500 to 12,500 yrs.

Time between Orrorin tugenensis and present: 6,000,000 yrs.

Two consecutive R's in English Sumerian gematira is 108+108=216 or 6x6x6.

Time between now and the formation of the theorical super continent Amasia. The letters AMA can be construed as the belt stars of Orion: 50,000,000 to 200,000,000 yrs.

Similar logic.

Quote Jun 9, 2017
    The European Space Agency’s Gaia and Hipparcos satellites has measured current star movements of the constellation and those around them. The data was used to create a time-lapse visualization that spans several millennia.
    Last edited by Inversion; 3rd March 2024 at 00:30.

5. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,309 times in 1,402 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    The following is from this post about bible code.

Quote Bahya ben Asher (1255-1340) found a code in the book of Genesis. He read four letters, skipped 42 and it described the creation of the moon. Equidistant Letter Sequence (ELS) is used to find the codes.

Very interesting name that! Particularly since he is likely related to the very author of the bible we all know and read today from the Tiberius school of thought that won the debate. We think of the bible as a book arranged a thousand years ago. In reality the bible we own, the bible we work on and study is a bible fixed between the 7th and 9th century A.D. -that is to say in the years 600 to 800 A.D. In short it is when the Merovigs first, and then the Carolings ruled over Europe.

While Charlemagne was busy building his Holy Roman Empire, by the lake of Galilee, one family, which was Moshez ben Aaron ben Asher's family, defined the bible as we know it today and this can be documented and confirmed by anyone!

This family was in conflict with other families: they represented the Tiberias School. Keep in mind there was also the Palestinian school, the Samaritan, and the Babylonian schools as well as numerous offshoots of these and more. Tiberias won the debate with Charlemagne and now we have the bible they compiled based on that family. If another family would have won that debate, dare I say battle, we would have potentially another bible today teaching other philosophy or interpretation of many of the same texts.We think of the bible as a book arranged a thousand years ago. In reality the bible we own, the bible we work on and study is a bible fixed between the 7th and 9th century A.D. -that is to say in the years 600 to 800 A.D. In short it is when the Merovigs first, and then the Carolings ruled over Europe.

While Charlemagne was busy building his Holy Roman Empire, by the lake of Galilee, one family, which was Moshez ben Aaron ben Asher's family, defined the bible as we know it today and this can be documented and confirmed by anyone!

This family was in conflict with other families: they represented the Tiberias School. Keep in mind there was also the Palestinian school, the Samaritan, and the Babylonian schools as well as numerous offshoots of these and more. Tiberias won the debate with Charlemagne and now we have the bible they compiled based on that family. If another family would have won that debate, dare I say battle, we would have potentially another bible today teaching other philosophy or interpretation of many of the same texts.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ewan (7th March 2023), Inversion (7th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

In August of 2013 Barack was at the Hilton hotel in Woodland Hills, California (article 1 & 2). According to the official story he came to appear on The Tonight Show and meet with longtime friend Jeffrey Katzenberg. I distinctly recall him staying at the Marriott hotel less than a mile away. Because of that I looked at their logo and it appeared the M was two Egyptian A's. If anagrammed it spells, I to Ararat. Now in 2023 that no longer pans out and the explanation for the M is two lowercase lambda symbols which is the 11th letter in the Greek alphabet depicting 1111. Is this an example of the Mandela effect? Was it a ploy to divert attention? I presume his motorcade left that location and drove to Marine One/NOE at the Burbank or Van Nuys Airport via Victory Boulevard. That street is the Greek goddess Nike which anagrams to Enki. While on Victory they crossed an interesting street named Orion. Was that designed to send a message to the occupants of that constellation? After he arrived at LAX he would have boarded AFO with the name Anu the father of Enki printed on the side in another anagram. He returned to The Square created by GW who was controlled by Reptilian shapeshifters. Joe was his VP who paid homage to Orion by naming two of his kids Hunter & Beau. This logic implies there are future messages already imbued into street names around the world similar to Torah code. If I were to sell 100,000 Orion constellation posters it would qualify me to be a CEO.

Time between the construction of the twin towers/Orion's belt & their collapse: 28 yrs.

Time between George Washington's term and Joe's: 231 yrs.

Time between the construction of the Orion pyramids in Egypt and present: 4,500 to 12,500 yrs.

Time between Orrorin tugenensis and present: 6,000,000 yrs.

Two consecutive R's in English Sumerian gematira is 108+108=216 or 6x6x6.

Time between now and the formation of the theorical super continent Amasia. The letters AMA can be construed as the belt stars of Orion: 50,000,000 to 200,000,000 yrs.

Quote Jun 9, 2017
    The European Space Agency’s Gaia and Hipparcos satellites has measured current star movements of the constellation and those around them. The data was used to create a time-lapse visualization that spans several millennia.
    Former astronaut James Irwin who was on the Apollo 15 mission in 1971 climbed Mt. Ararat in 1982. He fell while climbing it and had to be taken to the hospital. In a 2012 story former Baywatch star Donna D'Errico fell while climbing it. She quoted James who said it was like climbing on bowling balls due to the lose rock. Climbers have been kidnapped on the mountain by rebels who live there.

Maybe they both had an incarnation during the biblical flood story or possibly passengers. In The Lost Book of Enki it said the ark was a submarine and was built in five days. Ağrı Dağı is Turkish for Mount Ararat and Agri means pain. Maybe Noah himself fell while descending the mountain.

The configuration of the word ARARAT can't be a coincidence. If you arrange the letters into a pyramid with the three A's at the bottom, 2R's & the T at the top it's the creation/anticreation story. The A's can be converted to 666 and the 2R's 216 or 6x6x6. Strangely Elena Danaan wrote that the Anunnaki have T shaped craft. According to Radu Cinamar T is a symbol for Orion's belt and the father of mankind Tenekau. Az-Zalzalah the 99th chapter of the Quran and has a similar logic.

abcnews
    Quote "I stepped on [a rock] that caused all of them to give way underneath me," D'Errico said. "They kind of rolled me over on my face and I was just fighting with probably three tons of rocks. One of my climbing partners grabbed my pack and prevented me from going over the edge."
    upi
    Quote Irwin tumbled off a cliff Friday, three quarters of the way up the 16,946-foot Mount Ararat, injuring his forehead and legs. He was evacuated to a military hospital in Agri, 500 miles east of Ankara.
    Last edited by Inversion; 10th November 2023 at 22:37.

8. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Here's a comparison of the Orion Nebula and the human brain.

sciencedirect
    Quote The oldest layer of the brain is called the reptilian brain. It is composed of the brainstem (medulla, pons, cerebellum, midbrain, globus pallidus, and olfactory bulbs) – the structures that dominate in the brains of snakes and lizards. This brain layer does not learn very well from experience but is inclined to repeat instinctual behaviors over and over in a fixed way. In humans, this part of the brain controls survival activities like breathing, heart rate, and balance. We will not have much to say about the reptilian brain in this chapter.
    link

I recently posted about the paintings on the ceiling of Sistine Chapel. Today I watched this video suggesting that Michelangelo put hidden message in it. At 2:34 it shows God enclosed by a brain shape. Was he being used to tell the viewers we were created by occupants of the Orion Nebula? Do the fingers represent a synapse? The ceiling was painted between 1508 - 1512 and the nebula was discovered in 1610.

03/31/23 (13:01)

Last edited by Inversion; 21st February 2024 at 12:18.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Vangelo (21st February 2024), Yoda (17th April 2024)

10. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Repost from the below link.
    The Baltimore Bridge Collision - How and Why?
    Quote I typed Alpha Ori into Google and got Betelgeuse's star designation. The Alpha indicates it's the brightest star in the constellation and Ori is the abbreviation for Orion. Latinized it's Alpha Ori or α Ori. The 9/11 event transpired on Orion's belt in New York. The Ori were a race depicted in the series Stargate SG-1.

Logo

There's an Alpha Ori Masonic lodge.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Yoda (17th April 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2