+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DECENTRALIZATION ↔︎ CENTRALIZATION & other possibilities for our future

1. Link to Post #1
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,144 times in 169 posts

Lightbulb DECENTRALIZATION ↔︎ CENTRALIZATION & other possibilities for our future

This is not the time to look for safety and stability in the existing structures. It’s a time for wiser and better ideas and structures.

Thus I think it’s interesting to analyze the existing NWO power trend to centralize everything & the call for decentralization and also contemplating other possibilities & structures for Our New World (the one that is good for the future of all life and the future of the planet).

CENTRALIZATION: the NWO TREND:

Right now most NWO trends are directed at total centralization to get to a sort of central control system which, in my opinion, can only be based on central AI control, and holds many dangers for everyone.

The call for DECENTRALIZATION. Is it a POSSIBILITY OR a HYPE?

The question should be how it’s possible to create as much freedom as possible for everyone whilst also simultaneously creating the necessary structures for stability, coherence, safety etc.

The decentralization of organization and power would be a good way to
    allow each person to take up their own authority; self-responsibility and realize that they are responsible for their part of creation. To some degree it’ll also prevent corruption.

Yet has it’s own limitations because it can not be used for everything (some things just take too much skill and experience to be able to just let anyone do it, and thus there still needs to be some more centralized structures to make these kind of things function correctly).
    Total decentralization will in the end also leads to as much power abuse and corruption as total centralization. To understand this better a very brief insight (from the text Narcissistic Leaders Destroy from Within written by Lee Simmons)

“If you gather a group of strangers and give them a task, those who are more narcissistic are much more likely to be selected as leaders.” Then the narcissistic leaders will destroy any group from within.
    Source quote: https://www.gsb.stanford.edu/insight...destroy-within

Could the most HARMONIOUS SOCIAL COHERENCE consist of the IMPLEMENTATION OF BOTH DECENTRALIZATION AND CENTRALIZATION?

It’s easy to be totally governed (centralized control), or completely rebel against all authority (temporary decentralization). It’s more difficult for each of us to realize our own limitations and use this wisdom to create societal structures which will be good for everyone.
    Could a combination of decentralization and centralization give us a solution?

Decentralization to the extend it can strengthen the expression of individual talents whilst keeping a constructive nature

Centralization on the level it’s needed to protect individual rights freedoms & to make sure the constructive positive nature of society keeps functioning.

POSSIBLE WAYS TO DECENTRALIZE (please complement the list):

I think the most ideal way would be, to decentralize by:

- making as much services peer to peer as possible
    (like food, handyman services, sale, extracurricular activities, …)

- go for real direct democracy
    (it does not matter that people have different opinions about the law, as long as they can all see their vote has worth, and as long as all those opinions can lead to a policy that is good for everyone)

Everyone has some capacity to make things better, be it in their own life or in the life of others or for the world. Instead of constructing societal structures on the power & limitations of a few people it should ideally be constructed by adding up the capacities/talents and strengths of everyone (not their weaknesses or limitations).

To make decentralization possible the first thing that comes to my mind is the use of technology. I can not really think about decentralization without the use of any technology (this is because I grew up during a period where there was already a lot of technology in use).
    However I do realize technology needs to be used very thoughtful (to not end up with the same dangers as a centralized AI controlled system & because of the fragility of technology etc.) …

USE OF TECHNOLOGY FOR DECENTRALIZATION in a way that:

- privacy, authenticity, safety and reliability are guaranteed
    - more direct access to eduction, justice, services, …
    - evolves in the direction of using only positive frequencies or emitting no frequencies
    - all technology stays outside of any living being!!!

TYPE OF FINANCIAL SYSTEM (ideas?)

- that is in balance with all the earth’s resources and that honors the harmonious frequency of life
    Anyone has any ideas of how we could realize this?

SAVE THE WORLD FROM AN AI CONTROLLED NWO

Above are just some ideas for new world structures.
    But if one really wants to save the world from the doom and gloom from a centralized AI controlled New World Order we’ll need to keep thinking about solutions at all levels and work on making them a reality.

The strongest push for change is when you desperately want something, not when you desperately don’t want something. Start desiring the change you want to see (from a loving space not from frustration).

LOSE YOUR FEAR AND MAKE YOUR VISION CLEAR

Whatever your visions are put them out.

JUST FOR FUN (slogan exercise):

If anyone can come up with positive motivating slogans for making this world a better place.

Please put them in the comments!!!

THERE'S NO MORE LEFT OR RIGHT WE'RE ALL IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!

Love you all!

All is one
    Last edited by All is one; 19th November 2022 at 20:54.
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (21st June 2022), Dennis Leahy (20th June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th May 2022), Matthew (7th June 2022), Maybee (12th June 2022), Metaphor (16th May 2022), Michi (17th May 2022), Miller (12th June 2022), palehorse (12th June 2022), Reinhard (16th May 2022), samsdice (16th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: DECENTRALIZATION ↔︎ CENTRALIZATION & other possibilities for our future

I'm reminded of E.F. Schumacher's book from 1974 "Small is Beautiful" and exegesis of Buddhist economics - wherein he talks of local community based economies. I'm sure there's a PDF online somewhere of this prescient book. This isn't anything new. In Celtic/Agrarian, pre-feudalist times, this is pretty much how we lived. And, of course, we had a deep relationship with our immediate environment, which has sadly been lost in the modern era.

S.
    Last edited by samsdice; 16th May 2022 at 17:17.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to samsdice For This Post:

All is one (18th May 2022), Bo Atkinson (21st June 2022), Denise/Dizi (16th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (20th June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th May 2022), palehorse (12th June 2022), Reinhard (16th May 2022), Satori (17th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Default Re: DECENTRALIZATION ↔︎ CENTRALIZATION & other possibilities for our future

@ Samsdice:

Thanks for your interesting post! I read up on “Small Is Beautiful” by Ernst F. Schumacher. (Couldn’t find the complete book online though.)

The book surely poses valuable questions about the sustainability of the hedonic treadmill economy. It also does a good job in stressing the importance of nature and the importance of balancing out the purpose for producing things alongside the value of having a fulfilling job.

However the title “Small Is Beautiful” is a bit a misguiding, in my opinion. As far I’ve been able to read up on it; it’s fundamentally about a way to achieve smallness within large organizations. Which, I think, in essence won’t solve much problems.
    Currently (by using the internet etc.) we are able to decentralize (what can be decentralized) way better, via peer to peer services, sales, etc.

However I can really connect with his attitude and respect towards all life.
    I also, to some extend, agree with his opinion that greed, jealousy etc are root problems, but I don’t envision the suppression and reduction of people’s needs as the solution.
    This way of thinking is way to authoritarian (and will likely only create a greater divide beween the really greedy people owning almost everything and the really poor).

In my opninion, way too many needs and greeds are the consequence of unnecessary restriction and distorted power dynamics which lead to people feeling miserable (incomplete, unheard, misunderstood, lacking confidence, frustrations, suppressed traumatized states etc.), which manifest themselves as addictions to luxury/food/accumulation of as much possessions/properties as possible etc.

Thus I’d rather like to be a proponent of freedom and personal empowerment facilitated by structures which are decentralized and partially centralized, so that at least the system itself doesn’t push people in to these unbalanced states.

I also am of the opinion that structures which facilitate freedom and personal empowerment will lead us to long lasting harmony and prosperity way faster than any restricting structure can. This because if the more societal structures facilitate freedom and personal empowerment, the more people can develop and express their innate talent and effectively contribute to a more prosperous society.

I also believe the creation of prosperity and abundance in harmony with nature is also important for the sense of freedom and wellbeing of everyone.

In contrary to Schumacher, I do believe in our capacity to create these type of structures and create abundance and prosperity for all in harmony with nature.
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (5th June 2022), palehorse (12th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

@ Samsdice:

I know it’s easy to look back at history to a seemingly better period and think returning to this lifestyle will provide a solution. But in doing so I think we’re overlooking the issues that were already existent in that period in the past.
    History has brought us to where we are today. Hence I do not think repeating history or any old pattern will bring us a complete solution and better future.

Having the intention to live peacefully with other people is already a good starting point and small-scale private enterprises and local sufficiency can only be encouraged.
    But I’m kind of a proponent that one should also look for the system that creates as much prosperity (*prosperity in terms of enough and good quality food, good housing, clean air, clean water, restoration of nature, having more than enough to cover basic needs, access to knowledge, … ) in harmony with nature as possible. For the more prosperity there is for everyone the longer there’s harmony.
    To create prosperity & to make sure that a group can provide all their members with the basic necessities and everybody’s rights are protected etc. there needs to be some kind of structuring.

Lack of structures always evolves in to chaos and from this chaos always arises some kind of oppressive order or destruction. This is what has always happened in history, otherwise we would all already have been living in “the garden of eden” here on earth .

Societies which had a seemingly harmonious and prosperous social cohesion mostly hide some very dark power dynamics and situations thus it’s essential that any new structure will be transparent and balanced in itself to prevent corruption etc..

To make sure we all will be able to enjoy a prosperous future and there is a restoration of the balance with nature one would, I think, need to change/replace existing structures with structures which promote and facilitate long lasting harmony.

But to create such harmony one has to want to shed light on the light and dark side of power, all power dynamics, all vices; misconception; etc. analyze all these issues and all current issues that are at play and brought us to where we are today and try to find the best possible solutions.

I understand that most people don’t want to look at the dark side of reality. Yet, facing the dark side of reality and especially trying to find solutions is in the best interest of absolutely everyone and everything.

That most people are not interested in examining these subjects could also be part of the reason that there are only a few people trying to look for and create solutions for the many …

Social structures and the reason why our social structures are what they are is more complex than only having a few people at the top abusing their power.

But I do hope that somewhere someone/some group will start making more harmonious plans and create new and balanced structures for the future.

All is one

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (5th June 2022), palehorse (12th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

Quote Posted by All is one (here)
    POSSIBLE WAYS TO DECENTRALIZE (please complement the list):

To make decentralization possible the first thing that comes to my mind is the use of technology. I can not really think about decentralization without the use of any technology (this is because I grew up during a period where there was already a lot of technology in use).
    However I do realize technology needs to be used very thoughtful (to not end up with the same dangers as a centralized AI controlled system & because of the fragility of technology etc.) …

Not necessarily, we can operate in low tech and almost no tech at all, for example the wheel of mesopotamia (4K or 5K B.C. ??) is a technology and how many thing we can do with a wheel? just think, the calendars we have, useful huh? paper (my favorite), compass, adobe for construction, the clock, blades, the infamous nimrod lens (1K B.C. the predecessor of the telescope made out of crystal rocks ?), electricity, and so on, just to name a few..

In the modern world people tend to associate technologies to micro chips, nano stuffs, software, automation, quantum system, etc.. it is just part of the entire thing...

The centralization of everything is an attempt to take over all resources and finally have complete control of everything that belongs in the matrix (including us humans animals), absolutely nothing that these people in power does is for us.

Here is more or less how they wash their dirty clothes.

Are they going to succeed?
    Probably yes at some extent. But it seems like they will get only part of what they want. Not everyone is corrupted by money. period.

We all born into this realm to learn about "toughness", the eternal war between good and evil, light and dark is raging since always with no date to end, so we get used to it.

But then about decentralization, it start with in ourselves, we do our part, set the example with ourselves, live by the sword literally, others that sympathize will join along the path and learn by themselves, no need for a guru, teacher, leaders, nothing like that.. pretty much anarchism in the real sense of the word (with common rules no rulers).

I don't like to bring "anarchism" into the conversation because of the misunderstandings around it, but basically what we need is the decolonization of our minds from the ideological framework we are living in (the matrix).

When we place power in the hands of a few, we are giving up our rights, and that brings trust to the table. Can we trust them? of course not, look the size of the mess around us, and then why we keep trusting them, and giving them power of act beside us? One word: FEAR.

Now spiritually talking we have to give more than we take, that will set us free.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

All is one (7th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (12th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

@Palehorse

Cutting out the unnecessary use of technology would be beneficial for cutting down on electromagnetic frequencies and connecting more to the frequencies of nature.

And if one wants to live without any technology, for a while or forever, that can be good also.

But I think we’ll get to a better and more honest and just society faster if we change our way of using technology ( eradicating the dangers of the transhumanist agenda the toxic frequencies the EMF pollution etc.)

And start using technology for more honest & decentralized empowering societal structures etc.

I don’t think it’s useful to throw out the baby with the bathwater here. It’s very good that we are aware of the dangers of the trans humanist agenda, but it’s as important to envision the best possible way for societal structures to evolve. I think there must be a way to be able to use technology in the best interest of everyone & free from the chains of the evil technocratic elite and their trans humanist agenda.

But it might take some experimenting and trying out of new and different things and ways to figure out what technology is helping us and what things we should better do the old school way.

About why structure is as necessary as freedom and prosperity I already wrote & explained a lot on this forum. Mainly it comes down to: too much centralized structure leads to power abuse as much as complete anarchy leads to power abuse.

It’s not about placing one’s power in the hands of the few, it’s about each and everyone of us taking back our responsibility in this creation (& getting aware of what we create). This is as important for the people as for the ones in power.

It’s I think an illusion that power structures can and will completely disappear. In nature there always arise power dynamics. The only thing that can change is that the power structures become just and in harmony so that they facilitate a better future. To realize this change I think we could use decentralization of some structures and centralization as described in my previous posts here.

All is one
    Last edited by All is one; 19th November 2022 at 20:55.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (21st June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (21st June 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,496 times in 827 posts

“All life is one. People are one and I am one with them.”

It took decades for me to understand this motto (and its haters).
    It took me decades to try out and discard many foolish teachings.

Cooperative decentralization is the keystone of organization.

Individuality is the fractal expression of an aggregate whole.
    Individuality is the keystone bridging the whole societal structure.

Individuality is the root created to evolve towards higher consciousness.
    Psychopathic abuse of individuals prevents evolution of consciousness.

We the people have earned the task to help the psychopaths awaken.
    Psychopaths build power without rational benefits for the whole.

Here the people resist our own necessary consciousness-evolution.
    We are responsible for the condition we are in, for however long we
    accept the trickery of the psycho- power games in control.

Cosmic networks of beings generously supply a consciousness ladder.
    Individualism can evolve itself and then help lower beings to evolve.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

All is one (7th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

@ Wavydome:

For sure cooperative decentralization is the key to creating new decentralized structures in the best interest of everyone. It’s probably also the fastest way to decentralize the supply chain.

DECENTRALIZATION an answer to the HIGH food & fuel PRICES?

Decentralization idea for more balance (and a greener planet)

A grass roots change that I think has quite a good potential to empower the people and slowly restore the balance with nature is for farmers and local producers to work together in creating cooperatives where they directly sell and transport their products to the consumer (orders placed through internet or via telephone-flyers).

It’s a win win for the farmers, the consumers and nature.
    In this way even the most busy people can buy straight from all the different farmers in one order/place (instead of spending a day driving to all the different farms or supporting the exploitation of the farmers). It benefits the local producers and is up to date with people’s hectic lifestyle. Also it will be a lot better to have one truck to transport all the goods instead of everyone driving to everywhere separately.

This probably is the most feasible first step towards people living more from the ground where they live on … and in tune with the nature and their surroundings

The more farmers and local producers unite, the easier such a transition to making this planet a beautiful green place again can take place.

FARMERS & local producers UNITE!

P.S. Of course if one lives near:

- farms or
    - a food forrest or
    - permaculture gardens
    - or should one have the space; time and energy to grow one’s own vegetables or fruit;
    - do some type of guerilla gardening or
    - do some window gardening … or produce anything

it will still be better to get most necessities this way than above idea.
    But since this type of lifestyle is not possible for many people I think above idea might be the first step-in the right direction.

Likewise it does not close off any production streams that might still be needed during the transition to more local production …

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

The issue of reliability of technology - Blackouts

Someone recently mentioned to me the importance of making sure that any type of structure will be able to continue to exist should there be a prolonged blackout. Since we’re living in quite unpredictable times, it might be wise to also make the decentralized services available and reachable in an old school way (by spreading flyers with telephone number to place reservations/keeping possibility to physically collect the groceries etc. in a packaging place …).

Also; If The evolution of technology does not evolve in the right direction. I think it is wise to make sure that one is organized and starts organizing everything in a way that no more technology is needed to sustain the desired structures etc.

As long as we can rely on technology (and are figuring out what the best way is to do things) it is surely good to use technology to empower more natural decentralized and more just structures.

+ Reply to Thread