Thread: Archaix - youtube channel

1. Link to Post #21
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

Default Re: Archaix - youtube channel

When you have SO many 'pieces' of a puzzle but it 'just doesn't quite make sense' and then you listen to Archaix... x

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    Interesting coincidence...

Just when the OP about Archaix was posted, a friend (not on the forum) mentioned Jason's website and said "it blew his mind". So, I began to listen to his videos too.

A good subject to follow up on in my opinion.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Harmony (16th June 2022), Metaphor (8th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

LOL... I must also be an errant.... The thing that I find with so many of his podcasts is the lack of negative energy...There is nothing that he says that leaves a 'nasty' taste to the mouth. In fact it can be interpreted in so many ways... While you have your beliefs I have mine but not in the same way that you do... However we all seem to end up in the same place ?

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I have thoroughly appreciated the podcasts that Jason has with many people. Listening to this now. He is connecting many people of the fringe researchers of history. I identify as a errant in the collective simulacrum. It is interesting that he has SO MUCH documented perfect mathematical patterns that defy coincidence. Events in the collective are scripted AND events in the personal are a SEPARATE reality.

Unstructured and unpredictable, we as individuals are anomalous! This is EXCACTLY what I think based on my own personal experience which has actually never been swept along by the collective. I never contemplated FULLY until now how I AM existing right now in simultaneous and different realities. I understand so much more clearly and specifically that my personal experience is responding to MY level of awareness and my frequency. PERIOD.

The idea of the Benefactor in the sim is GREAT to me and I FEEL a Presence and in retrospect I recall how often I was assisted because I actually all along intended to be connected to God. God is for me the ONLY place to put my attention so that I become in concert with TRUTH that FROM THIS ENERGY AND INFORMATION MY OWN reality arises.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Brian Miles Kobernuss (27th September 2023), Harmony (16th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I listened to this one today, twice in fact he has so much to say.... "we are more than we suppose ourselves to be" and so many of us refuse to believe this fact... !!? he had some great quotes in there ...

I enjoy these interviews so placing this here and this time Jason is interviewing someone else. There is something so satisfying about the idea that we are here to heal.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Harmony (16th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

I would like to delve more deeply into Jason's world view but can't allocate the time to watch all of the videos listed above. Would you mind recommending one of them as the best overview?
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Delight (18th June 2022), Harmony (16th June 2022), Kalamos (16th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    I would like to delve more deeply into Jason's world view but can't allocate the time to watch all of the videos listed above. Would you mind recommending one of them as the best overview?
    This is the latest I heard and after the 3 hours you will know if his info is in your frame.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (18th June 2022), Vangelo (18th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I agree with her that Jason Breshears is a REAL SCHOLAR and listening to him is always a master class.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (26th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

A few months ago I came across this man named Jason who has a YouTube channel named Archaix. While it’s hard to synthesize down his exact message I will do my best here and if you feel called I recommend going further and watching some of his video presentations. When I discovered him he had about 4000 subscribers and close to 300 videos and has since started to gain steam rapidly and is at over 20,000 now.

So in a nutshell he spent over 30 years in prison in Texas, during that time he had access to old prison libraries with many books from the 1800’s and spent most his time reading, and taking notes making a chronology of history. He realized a lot of things he had been taught about our past are wrong according to the books he read. He also discovered there appears to be cyclical resets, and disasters every 138 years. In 2011 he published a book proving the Mayan long count actually ends in 2040 not 2012, which got no traction because 2012 disaster was like the thing back then.

A little more backstory is that he started his YouTube channel about 4 years ago, he did one video and then had a near death experience after a motorcycle accident after that he came to the conclusion we are in a sort of simulation so he didn’t release another video for a year because he had to reprocess all his data through this lens.

On brief analysis his presentation seems like a wild theory, and closer examination and hearing him for countless hours going over his research he makes a really good case for us existing in a simulation that has cyclical resets built in.

A few points which stand out to me
    • A lot of the conspiracy/truther movement if filled with a lot of disinformation, even people like Zacharia Sitchin may have been disinformation artists
    • Some people seem to think the apocalypse is here now, but it’s likely a long ways away still. What we are experiencing now is instead a fabricated apocalypse by the cabal

You can start here www.Archaix.com

I will also link a few videos below to get you started

This one is an interview which gives a good over view of his thesis

Here he talks about the simulation, even if you want to suspend belief in his words here he is a great story teller

This is about the world before the Noah flood, where our world had a vapor canopy, which was much different from our current atmosphere

Last edited by Zionbrion; 26th June 2022 at 00:07.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Brian Miles Kobernuss (27th September 2023), Creedence (26th June 2022), Docim369 (22nd September 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th June 2022), haroldsails (27th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th June 2022), ronny (26th June 2022), Sunny (25th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    Here is an identical thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1498655
    Cool, I almost made this same post back in April and did a search and found no one he posted anything yet, I didn’t do the same this time tho, hehe…maybe a MOD can move my first post to this original thread

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th June 2022), Harmony (27th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th June 2022), Vangelo (25th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

This was one of my favorite interviews with Jason. He recently said he will be slowing down on interviews and getting back to producing his own videos which I look forward to.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Docim369 (22nd September 2022), Harmony (26th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

That's interesting that he thinks the Mayan long count actually ends in 2040.
    Ben Davidson of SuspciousObservers and other scientists focusing on the 12,000 year cyciical geomatnetic reversal which is in process now are predicting 2030-2040 as the approxinate time by which the current cycle will be finished.
    The various global catastrophes which this cycle has caused before would certainly characterize a new begining for humanity, this time sans the electric grid, which the Sun will take down, possibly before the final nova-like mini solar kill-shot which characertizes this cycle.
    Is there any discussion of the Mayan date in the videos from Archaix, or is it just featured in his book?

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    He realized a lot of things he had been taught about our past are wrong according to the books he read. He also discovered there appears to be cyclical resets, and disasters every 138 years. In 2011 he published a book proving the Mayan long count actually ended in 2040 not 2012, which got no traction because 2012 disaster was like the thing back then.

On brief analysis his presentation seems like a wild theory, and closer examination and hearing him for countless hours going over his research he makes a really good case for us existing in a simulation that has cyclical resets built in.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (27th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Ben Davidson of SuspciousObservers and other scientists focusing on the 12,000 year cyciical geomatnetic reversal which is in process now are predicting 2030-2040 as the approxinate time by which the current cycle will be finished.
    The various global catastrophes which this cycle has caused before would certainly characterize a new begining for humanity, this time sans the electric grid, which the Sun will take down, possibly before the final nova-like mini solar kill-shot which characertizes this cycle.
    Is there any discussion of the Mayan date in the videos from Archaix, or is it just featured in his book?

He realized a lot of things he had been taught about our past are wrong according to the books he read. He also discovered there appears to be cyclical resets, and disasters every 138 years. In 2011 he published a book proving the Mayan long count actually ended in 2040 not 2012, which got no traction because 2012 disaster was like the thing back then.

He goes into great detail on it, not necessarily the Mayan calendar specifically, but the catastrophe that accompanies it. He calls it the Phoenix event. He says it will take place May 15th 2040, but then 6 years later in November 2046 what he calls NemisisX object appears and makes an even bigger catastrophe. Which is interesting because Nov 2046 is the date the Diehold foundation came up with using the Bible and Gematria. He has a few playlist on his channel the one entitled Phoenix would be the one to goto for all that info.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...JO6UIdxdHeM7Ff

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Harmony (27th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th June 2022), onawah (26th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

I was able to find a video on the Mayan calendar specifically, I haven’t actually listened to this one yet though

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Brian Miles Kobernuss (27th September 2023), Harmony (27th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th June 2022), onawah (26th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,651 times in 20,815 posts

• Do We Live In A Simulation? Dr Ben Goertzel:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (27th June 2022), onevoice (27th June 2022), Zionbrion (27th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

This is a discussion of HOW we can experience a different reality than the collective script.

Quote Magical Architecture of Reality transcript

One who is properly informed is not easily deceived. It is the purpose of this video to set the record straight about why the Law of Attraction does not work for you personally, though it has worked others. Though we are more than we suppose ourselves to be, true power in bringing what we want to us requires us to understand that the very medium of simulated holography we exist within is alive...it it aware...it also responds to us only when we do one single certain act. We do not escape the dark by ignoring the shadows. The positive thinking theory of law of attraction teachers has done more harm than good. In this presentation you will learn a much more simple formula to get what you want in life, and with this new understanding you will better comprehend the mechanics of this world that you may or may not believe, is a simulation.

The vast majority of people live in default, unchanging, unimaginative lives continuing down a simulated reality tunnel that makes little allowance for change, the introduction of new experiences. The living reality matrix entombs these people in default programming and has no cause for heightened scrutiny of their unchanging lives. The thoughts and dreams of these people flash across the tunneled holography and disappear because they have no power. The thoughts are not followed by ACTIVITY. But as soon as a personality MOVES in an unanticipated direction, breaches the reality tunnel and through continued activity creates a momentum the Reality Matrix does two things. First, it constructs new and better experiences for the rogue spirit to keep it from returning to the default environment and causing a spread of this behavior. Second, reality empowers the former negative default reality tunnel as a means of system control. People still living inside it regard the free spirit as an anomaly, a rebel to be shunned, a malfunctioning human. The system we live inside is all about conservation of energy and the best way to conserve power is to have multitudes chained in to dungeon tunnels of reality that hardly ever change. The free spirit is then empowered to create their own life and reality reciprocates because this holospheric reality Matrix we live within is the construction of a Mind that fears a total awakening of the imprisoned spirits.

For this reason the vagabond free thinking individual begins to receive all that they desire in the holosphere's campaign to keep the empowered spirit from awakening so many others that there will come an inevitable system overload, a shutdown...the total loss of power by this Mind that has imprisoned immortal beings who have been deluded into believing they are powerless humans. Now, knowing this, and understanding that this belief derives from antiquity and was a major tenet of the Vedic and later Gnostic teachings, how can you personally use this information to empower yourself, to change the negative circumstances of your life into a life of fun, awe, inspiration, plenty and happiness? In 1919 Ernest Holmes average person when told the truth will still seek some other way. I hope you, my listener, are not thus type of person.

Be honest with yourself. in your life have you sat back quietly and watched someone who is more outspoken and more physically active and more open to new ideas step out and try to accomplish something and it seems like nothing they do is wrong, or even when they make a step in the wrong direction it ends up turning out the right way? You've got to understand the mechanics of our reality and the rules they operate by. Watching and taking notes from a hundred YouTube self-help law of attraction videos will never truly get you to comprehend this plastic medium that we are immersed Within. The holography that we live in is reflective medium like a mirror.

When you are not actively heading in a certain direction in your life , when you are not actively trying to build something, when you are not trying to meet someone, when you're not trying to accomplish something, when you're not trying to learn something, you are existing in stasis, you now become a victim to other people's reality tunnels because your own reality tunnel has stagnated.... said another way, quit trying to live the life you want and you will quickly drown in the lives of others.

Our simulated holography responds to you according to the energy input that you put into your idea. if you are taking yourself seriously and believe in what you're doing reality itself conforms to your wants, it begins bringing in to contact those very things that you're trying to do, bringing people, situations and circumstances and physical objects into into your life that will help you accomplish what it is you're trying to do. In fact the more you head in any certain direction the more crystallized your path becomes and the holosphere is way ahead of you, like a chess game, this reality matrix is 3 moves ahead of you.. Make no mistake We Exist within a magical medium, a magical construction so plastic and receptive that it responds not only to our thoughts, but it changes when we make any single action in any direction that has intent behind it.

If you treat your everyday reality as an enemy, the world will make war against you, there will be no peace. Your belief will guarantee the perpetuation of your afflictions because reality will always give you what you perceive to be true. Just take a moment to free yourself of the default negative programming of our world, one moment , 60 seconds, Just Breathe as deep as you can and exhale and breathe and exhale and you will find your body resonating in a frequency that you that you very rarely experience. you will become more euphoric and at that time you need to change your mode of thinking, to think that the Universe is your friend. You need to wake up in the morning and thank the universe for being your friend and you will quickly see evidence of a reciprocal nature, reality will begin manifesting experiences in your life that would perpetuate the understanding that reality is indeed your friend. the default negative programming that is covering your life and created your pessimism and negativity and sorrow and anguish will melt away as positive experiences and people come into your life. reality will perpetuate the condition that proves as true your opinion, that you and it are friends.

this cerebral interface holography that we're immersed within reacts to us, it is both our freedom and prison. It does not matter your education, it does not matter your ability to understand the deeper mysteries of life, these have absolutely no bearing on what's happening to you on a daily basis. Every moment of every day is absolutely pregnant with possibility. But from the time we wake up in the morning we are immediately immersed into this sense-perception of illusions that make us believe that we cannot do this, we should not do that, what we dont think we can accomplish, I dont believe that, I believe that I cant do this, these types of thoughts solidify and crystallize the holography around you that keeps you from doing the very things that you fear you cant do.

People subject to the default programming of our reality have edited out of their awareness any possibility for miracles, any potentiality beyond what is conceived as the normal human Spectrum. But for those who truly see that they are not a body but a Divine being encased in Mortal trappings for a temporary time completely edit for themselves a whole new reality.

if I am a spirit existing in a world that is stimulated to make me believe that I am physical, and if I am truly the motive Force of the created world around me that I experience, and if I am the cause of the simulated holography that I suffer, what can I do with this information? How do i alter the trajectory of my life forward into the life that I want to live? How do I apply this information to transform into the powerful person that I know deep inside I was meant to be. the answer is very simple.

You are a piece of individualized divinity, a Divine Spark, you belong to, are connected with and are made up of the very holographic medium you exist within. ALL OF YOUR TROUBLES COME FROM YOUR BELIEF THAT YOU ARE DISCONNECTED A chief trait of the default programming we are immersed within is to keep you from moving in any new Direction because originality induces subroutines within the holography to instantly begin giving you the new reality tunnel that you are building.

Breaking Free from dungeon programming requires you to continue to build your momentum in a new direction to break free from the default programming. In a short time the default programming itself will be completely overridden as the holosphere knits together future events molded before you experience them, hours not days, not months, reality is knitted together into a tapestry whose threads were individually woven by your thoughts and the actions you put behind them.

We are in immensely powerful creatures completely immersed into a negative medium that tries to convince us every moment of every day that we are not. The Power of Positive Thinking will provide you more positive thought but that alone will do nothing for you. all the thinking in the world will only produce more thinking.

If thinking alone ever changed anything then there would be no need to have hundreds of people releasing the law of attraction YouTube videos that millions of people continue to listen to. The very existence of successful Law of Attraction YouTube channels is because they have chosen a reality tunnel by which is a self-fulfilling Loop. In teaching people the law of attraction they give them hope but it only produces the selling of Hope to others who were Desperately Seeking the same. This feedback loop never ends because the YouTube channel becomes even more successful, selling even more hope to even more people who are searching for it. In the literary world this is mirrored by the numerous millionaire authors who got rich publishing books that teach others how to make money publishing their own books...the selling of hope when presented positively is always a success only to the seller. Ask any honest preacher.

Make a decision about who you want to be and what you want to experience. decide in your mind and stick to it and while you're thinking about what you want to do or who you want to be you move forward and you do not retreat. The default programming of negativity will respond instantly if you're heading in the right direction. it will try to stop you from leaving your reality tunnel. When it collapses you will never go back to it again. Oliver Wendell Holmes said it best. when the human mind is stretched by a new idea it can never go back to its original dimensions.

Actions with intent is activity that induces our environment to respond to us. When we are inactive our environment afflicts us with the sensations that perpetuate within us the sensations that we are physical beings at a certain location at a certain time. But when it is we who are moving, when we are paying attention, when it is we who are active in a certain direction it is our environment that is responding to us. When we are in motion other people's reality tunnels do not afflict us. When we are in motion we are practicing our divinity' as creators of the world we live in, but when we are still we are absolutely subject to the worlds that are built by others.

So make a decision. You decide and you imagine the experiences that you want.. And when you've given this sufficient thought and you have decided that you are ready to change your world then you make a decision and you do something different. you go somewhere else, activity that you have never done before. originality possesses powers of its own. If you're going to tap into the absolutely unfathomable and immeasurable resources of the universe to create and build then you need to step out of the reality tunnel that you've chained yourself to. Once this intelligent holospheric medium realizes that you are serious, that you have made a decision and that you have acted on it, then you will instantly see the very architecture of your existence changing before you with brand new emotions, new people, new circumstances, new things coming to your life with ease.

thought that you have backed up by ACTION is immediately taken up by this magical construction as a blueprint and it will begin building for you the instant that you provide momentum. If you want to change your world you need to change what you were doing. A simple conscious decision not to continue a certain life pattern or a single activity that goes against what you have been previously doing instantly opens up an entirely new reality tunnel in this simulated holography. We open up parallel universes every single day when we take a new direction from where we were going to the previous moment.

Make a decision. Imagine what you want. Then ACT on it. I assure you, the universe has a vested interest in making sure you get it. It's not a benign interest...but does it really matter? This has been a transcript of one if my youtube videos. All of them are found on archaix.com.
    Jason Breshears is a fascinating chronologer and synthesizer of ancient references. There is a simulucrum that was designed FOR a purpose that SERVES creation and our participation and learning. He is certain this is a simulation that has been hijacked by an Artficial Intelligence X program. The construct we are NOW in, WILL be ended and we will be freed. UNTIL THEN, our consciousness though trapped in the "matrix imposed by the Archontic force, may STILL create a reality of free will. He calls us Errants

This just out

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Catseye (16th August 2022), Harmony (3rd July 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd July 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Haha I just had a sync too! I am not sure how it came up, perhaps in my youtube recs, but I just discovered Archaix a few days ago, then I open the project Avalon forum and see this post! Had never come across him before in my many years of research.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guenonsbitch For This Post:

Delight (3rd July 2022), Harmony (11th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Another interview. Looks like Jason will be focusing in the future on his uploads.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Creedence (11th July 2022), Harmony (11th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Max Igan is onto Jason Breshear's work. Start from 28 minutes where he goes into an interesting look at bots, AI and simulation and later talks about Jason. I, like Max, have been investigating information for years and find that much of what people are looking at, I was looking at a long time ago.

When I discovered the coherency and freshness of Jason's work, I was impressed.

Max Igan and Jason Breshears are going to have a conversation and that should be interesting. I think we can learn a great deal by trying to operate FROM the simulation paradigm. It makes sense (in my own life) that this includes a "personal" individual simulation where I can effect my experience and a collective one which I have no control over at all... The work is in garnering a know how of mastering the individual.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/O7CsLavGYqNk/
    Last edited by Delight; 11th July 2022 at 14:34.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Antagenet (2nd August 2022), Harmony (11th July 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Max Igan is onto Jason Breshear's work. Start from 28 minutes where he goes into an interesting look at bots, AI and simulation and later talks about Jason. I, like Max, have been investigating information for years and find that much of what people are looking at, I was looking at a long time ago.

When I discovered the coherency and freshness of Jason's work, I was impressed.

Max Igan and Jason Breshears are going to have a conversation and that should be interesting. I think we can learn a great deal by trying to operate FROM the simulation paradigm. It makes sense (in my own life) that this includes a "personal" individual simulation where I can effect my experience and a collective one which I have no control over at all... The work is in garnering a know how of mastering the individual.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/O7CsLavGYqNk/
    Conversation coming up on July 27th....

I am listening to a podcast that is describing 1400's and 1500's and the recorded history concerning Roman Catholic Church persecution of "heretics". It is dismaying to hear the cyclic patterns of horrific abuse of humanity. The old books had so much information since "scrubbed".

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (24th July 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

It really surprises me that apparently very few PA writers are curious about the work on Archaix? This is the latest conversation.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Antagenet (2nd August 2022), Harmony (29th July 2022), lunaflare (29th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast