1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Default Re: Archaix - youtube channel

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    It really surprises me that apparently very few PA writers are curious about the work on Archaix? This is the latest conversation.

I got five and a half minutes into this 1:53:16 piece, and had enough with buzzwords and fearmongering.

Seeing your question at first, I went back and watched the first bit of the OP vid, and was reminded of my experiences with some oilfield coworkers who exhibited what I call ‘jail culture’. Am not impressed.

Authors didn’t just start lying yesterday, so we need more info on his “old books”.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Anu Raman (29th July 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

It really surprises me that apparently very few PA writers are curious about the work on Archaix? This is the latest conversation.

I am also surprised, his research fills in so many gaps in my own. I think a lot of people are turned off by the initial impression and also a lot I have showed can’t stand his voice. I first watched him when he had about 7000 YouTube subs and now in just a few months he’s over 30k so people are definitely catching on quickly.

I can say I am definitely paying attention to his info but if his predictions come true he has predicted for the end of 2022 I will definitely join the archaiX cult

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Eva2 (2nd August 2022), Harmony (31st July 2022), Pam (26th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)

I am also surprised, his research fills in so many gaps in my own. I think a lot of people are turned off by the initial impression and also a lot I have showed can’t stand his voice. I first watched him when he had about 7000 YouTube subs and now in just a few months he’s over 30k so people are definitely catching on quickly.

I can say I am definitely paying attention to his info but if his predictions come true he has predicted for the end of 2022 I will definitely join the archaiX cult
    It is my opinion that this IS a simulated environment and that it IS a cyclical "collective" experience AND that it is FOR us. There may be an Adversary who stands against us BUT we are responsible for our ignorance. FEAR which makes us craven is our fault. There is an INVERSION and I am actually tired of people going over and over and over IN SURPRISE "Are we being lied to here or here or here"? because EVERYTHING we are told is not to be trusted.

One of the aspects about Jason that I LIKE is his voice. It has a timbre of sincerety that I know. He has unique pronunciations and is unshamed by being a Southern Texan and having been a felon. He is is a REAL and deep human who used to answer all his emails until thousands started to email him.
    Last edited by Delight; 1st August 2022 at 19:09.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (3rd August 2022), onevoice (1st August 2022), Pam (26th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th October 2022), tendril (26th October 2022), The KMan (1st August 2022), Zionbrion (19th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

I am just starting this one.

MAX IGAN IN CONVERSATION WITH JASON BRESHEARS - ARCHAIX - JULY 31ST 2022

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/IfTXtTD1bOfN

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Antagenet (2nd August 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022), Mari (12th August 2022), Pam (26th October 2022), tendril (26th October 2022), Violet3 (3rd August 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,369 times in 236 posts

I am enjoying this deep dive with Jason. Not sure what to think about his assertions yet, and he is quite fervent about them, but he certainly seems pretty authentic. Rain and wind and more rain here, so the fire is on and I will make some coffee and keep listening.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Delight (5th August 2022), Harmony (3rd August 2022), Pam (26th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    I am enjoying this deep dive with Jason. Not sure what to think about his assertions yet, and he is quite fervent about them, but he certainly seems pretty authentic. Rain and wind and more rain here, so the fire is on and I will make some coffee and keep listening.
    Jason Breshears theory is mentioned quite a bit in this GREAT conversation that is a lot about living in a simulation. I am really interested that so many many people are onto the simulacrum perspective.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (5th August 2022), Pam (26th October 2022), Zionbrion (19th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Bumping this thread.
    I had a hard time getting into Archaix since Jasons voice is quite annoying at first. When I finally gave him a chance i couldnt stop listening, he truly is fascinating and quite convincing. Id put him besides David icke, Clif High and Max Igan when it comes to convincingly selling a rabbit hole larger than the new sinkhole in Chile. If that sounds positive or negative is up to you. He deserves a listen & our attention, and I really like and respect him for that he is clear on that he has not yet fully comprehended everything that he is sharing with his crowd and interviewers.

He has a quite cultish following, like on YT and FB but theres quite interesting discussions going on in the comments by a lot of his followers as well. Jason Breshears (Archaix) take on breaking negative life patterns and understanding what the law of attraction is and is not is worth just about every minute you can invest in his material.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Brian Miles Kobernuss (27th September 2023), Delight (10th August 2022), Harmony (12th August 2022), Mari (12th August 2022), Pam (26th October 2022), tendril (26th October 2022), Zionbrion (19th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)
    He has a quite cultish following, like on YT and FB but theres quite interesting discussions going on in the comments by a lot of his followers as well.
    I am aware that cult derives from culture. IMO the following that is building is because there is a quality and freshness of the information that is far from others'. He is IMO the anticult leader because he is NOT interested in convincing others.

Because of his own immersion into books, he appeals to people who love information BUT are not believers necessarily. IMO he is appealing to us who are errants. I absolutely am unsure about the "prophecies" but NOT about his suggestions of how to live in the collective stream as an errant.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (12th August 2022), Metaphor (10th August 2022), Pam (26th October 2022), tendril (26th October 2022), Zionbrion (19th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)
    He has a quite cultish following, like on YT and FB but theres quite interesting discussions going on in the comments by a lot of his followers as well.
    I am aware that cult derives from culture. IMO the following that is building is because there is a quality and freshness of the information that is far from others'. He is IMO the anticult leader because he is NOT interested in convincing others.

Because of his own immersion into books, he appeals to people who love information BUT are not believers necessarily. IMO he is appealing to us who are errants. I absolutely am unsure about the "prophecies" but NOT about his suggestions of how to live in the collective stream as an errant.

I totally hear you. I identify as what he calls "errant" too. Perhaps my careful stance with his material is because its massive and takes time to digest. His honesty is truly refreshing.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Brian Miles Kobernuss (27th September 2023), Delight (10th August 2022), Harmony (12th August 2022), Mari (12th August 2022), Pam (26th October 2022), tendril (26th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

[QUOTE=Delight;1505461]This is a discussion of HOW we can experience a different reality than the collective script.

Quote Magical Architecture of Reality transcript

One who is properly informed is not easily deceived. It is the purpose of this video to set the record straight about why the Law of Attraction does not work for you personally, though it has worked others...............

Delight, where did you find a transcript? I'm very familiar with Jason's site and the 100's of videos but never saw a reference to where any transcripts are, just that some people have volunteered to start making them. This one is great. Thanks for posting it.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Harmony (12th August 2022), tendril (26th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

[QUOTE=waves;1511720]
    This is a discussion of HOW we can experience a different reality than the collective script.

One who is properly informed is not easily deceived. It is the purpose of this video to set the record straight about why the Law of Attraction does not work for you personally, though it has worked others...............

Delight, where did you find a transcript? I'm very familiar with Jason's site and the 100's of videos but never saw a reference to where any transcripts are, just that some people have volunteered to start making them. This one is great. Thanks for posting it.
    I saw it on reddit. It is very helpful to me.https://www.reddit.com/r/Thetruthish...re_of_reality/

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (12th August 2022), Pam (26th October 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

[QUOTE=Delight;1511730]
    Quote Posted by waves (here)
    This is a discussion of HOW we can experience a different reality than the collective script.

I saw it on reddit. It is very helpful to me.https://www.reddit.com/r/Thetruthish...re_of_reality/
    Thank you, I noticed everything there on Reddit is 2 years old but he happened to just say he knows that and plans on reviving it. I also happened to notice a link to a site that volunteer transcribers are starting to post at: https://archaixtranscripts.wordpress.com/

That said, as much as Jason seems exceptionally sincere and seems to deserve rare mountains of respect for extremely detailed and backed up documentation of the historical books he's re-analyzed, and for his incredibly intriguing new explanations for things that appear to have been twisted/lied about/left out of the modern educational system plus all the simulation supportive reasoning that all makes enormous sense, when I visited his Reddit stuff for the first time it was extremely disheartening to read his total garbage predictions about Trump at election time, stated with the exact same stone cold confidence he states everything else with.

This degree of stupidity simultaneously does not make sense. It makes you feel like you'd be a fool to give him an 'oops' pass for the ability to make declarations this big with this much fixed conviction that are this dead wrong, gullible and frankly, stupid. It unfortunately makes you stop cold and wonder about his discernment ability and gullibility factor of anything else.

ArchaixArchives REDDIT
    ....2 years ago
    US military ops have taken down over a hundred foreign and domestic companies. Still appear on exchange but you cant trade them. Trump will continue as President, military will soon make over 117,000 arrests and we will return to Gold Standard. Greatest MI op ever conducted underway- Set, bait...TRAP! 2nd predictive analytics video shows shocking events about to unfold- Trump, military- https://youtu.be/co-xwKGPktg

....Collapse of BOTH parties is planned. Set, bait...TRAP! 2nd predictive analytics video shows shocking events about to unfold- Trump, military.

....Greatest MI operating in American history. Rapid change of circumstances about to occur. Biden's presidency won't last 96 hours- new predictive analytics video is shocking- 2021 America Ascendant https://youtu.be/co-xwKGPktg.....

....Both parties will dissolve in 2021- complete American economic/political restructuring. A military assumption of power. Event-prediction algorithm for 2021 shows Trump prominent and Biden "insignificant." https://youtu.be/cl9qcZfGm0E.....

....Exactly. All they want in exchange for recognizing Biden won is new laws that will rig every future election in their favor. That's their compromise. They are just mad counting Democratic votes is legal.

...Trump is not done, get your popcorn ready...Event-prediction software that created a holographic template of the year 2021 using 46 years of inputted event data concludes that in 2021 there will be a (1) mass imprisonment of political dissidents, (2) the media and tech companies will lose power, (3) empowerment of US military, (4) strengthening of US-India ties, (5) major US military actions, (6) conflict with oriental nation, (7) US military operation that saves a lot of children, (8) even predicts Joe Biden as "insignificant" in 2021.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Delight (11th August 2022), Harmony (12th August 2022), onevoice (11th August 2022), Pam (26th October 2022), Sunny (13th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Saying that "the Earth does not move" is saying that everything we see
    moves but we/the Earth does not move as Jason said but did not
    elaborate on.

I never thought much about it, so there could be an explanation
    (MIGHT BE).

I hope he deals with that if he has not already done so.
    I have not heard all his talks so I will listen to whatever he
    has to say because I find him very interesting.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Harmony (23rd August 2022), Pam (26th October 2022), Sunny (13th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

This is fascinating.... She saw we are in a simulation when in NDE.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (23rd August 2022)

29. Link to Post #55
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Beware people ....
    He is a Truther spreading disinformation & his following is becoming huge .
    His theories do not sit write with me .
    I have watched a few of his videos and they did not resonate with me , to many Red Flags !!
    He speaks with an air of an all knowing God .
    This morning i found out he is a lying about his time in jail . ( see video link below )
    The biggest give away is hidden in plain sight .... "ARCHAIX"

ARC
    A.I
    & X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2xqXZqNqro

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (24th October 2022), Mark (25th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    Beware people ....
    He is a Truther spreading disinformation & his following is becoming huge .
    His theories do not sit write with me .
    I have watched a few of his videos and they did not resonate with me , to many Red Flags !!
    He speaks with an air of an all knowing God .
    This morning i found out he is a lying about his time in jail . ( see video link below )
    The biggest give away is hidden in plain sight .... "ARCHAIX"

ARC
    A.I
    & X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2xqXZqNqro
    If you don't like the material and the whole of ARCHAIX, it is perfectly wonderful to ignore it. Interestingly, wherever the quotes he uses of historians from the past were copied (in prison or wherever), they are searchable and findable in every case. In fact, on topics he addresses, OTHER people are finding accounts of similar nature. The issue of calendars (and he considers himself a chronologer) is what is also findable and searchable. The conclusions are hsi own... that this is a simulation (simulacrum) with absurdly REGULAR repeating patterns.

I am not a fan girl but there are so many GREEN flags that I have seen... GOGOGO for a worthy nugget that I enjoy Jason Breshears work greatly.

However, what does it matter to you if he is engaging many many people across the extreme end of the truther platform and uniting disparate POV with some common ground? Do you have a pet position that feels threatened? At the end of the day, YOU are responsible for your experience in the world. Being in your own informed field shining YOUR deeply understood truth is the needed step. Otherwise we just float around in critic mode which actually does NOT eliminate the objects of our strong dislike but reinforces their "reality". The only way to proceed to stay uninvolved is IGNORE him in side YOU. Next, hold up the TRUTH you understand to LIGHT... you cannot go wrong there IMO.
    Last edited by Delight; 24th October 2022 at 02:37.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Pam (26th October 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

no way delight ....
    not ignore him .... I will EXPOSE him .
    He is a sex offender and he lied about it & his time in jail .
    Last edited by DeeMetrios; 24th October 2022 at 10:13.

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

no way delight ....
    not ignore him .... I will EXPOSE him .
    He is a sex offender and he lied about it & his time in jail .
    I am laughing as I read the message you wrote. I am laughing because it is SO LIKE the energy of all who are called Karens. Karens appear everywhere and they BE LIE VE they have the RIGHT to be judge and jury over all who do not conform to their ideal. However, the irony is if YOU (Karen) look in the mirror of your own interior, IMO (but not just me) Karens will see how judgemental, angry and cruel "YOU are to YOU".

I betcha Jason, IF he is as he says, will not be in any way affected by a crusade from internet critics who use tear down to build up their "channel". Through connecting to OTHER originators and and using attacks on the persons, they expect to thrive. THEIR work collects validation for their concerns and IMO they carve off a little bit of hell for themselves. Attackers fear retaliation.

TRUTH is true wherever found, whoever says it, whoever hides it, whoever denounces it or tries to erase it.

I have heard a couple of times when Jason shared his story. I believe these ad hominem attacks indicate he "is over a significant target" and warrants attention from the adversary because he is giving those who wish it a way to relax in coherence (where the ego mind is accepting congruence with the soul being). The recognition that this is NOT a Natural world but a crafted one with a repeating pattern leads one to stop trying to fix it. It leads people to turn inward AND wonder how we can resolve our own issues IMO.

I know NOTHING about what happened the day Jason was arrested except form reports and YOU do not either. It comes down to WHY we would choose to make Jason's story OUR own concern? Jason says he took the girl to the police himself and made a statement and later a plea bargain which turned out to leave him in jail where he became VERY angry and acted out for several yeras. Jason SAYS that the girl in question had parents who actually wrote to support Jason. Jason reported that he was driving the stolen car. He SAYS that the other guy planned to actually kill the girl and he managed to cajole the guy into getting out of the car at a gas station (to get food for the road). He describes everything happening SO FAST and I can relate to the way a situation goes bad very quickly that one just works on instinct. I think Jason had GOOD instincts. I say Jason is someone who resonates with my sense of authenticity and BESIDES that.... you can just take what he wrote and then look for the evidence.... but KARENS don't do that.
    Last edited by Delight; 24th October 2022 at 15:49.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th October 2022), Pam (26th October 2022)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

So your his solicitor now ?
    So what are your thoughts on maintenance of this firnament ?

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

So your his solicitor now ?
    So what are your thoughts on maintenance of this firnament ?
    I am not sure what you mean here? I MOST appreciate what Jason has to share about being an "errant". The signs and symbols and predictable patterns show that the world is TOO impossibly "perfect" and regular for a natural state. There is the COLLECTIVE experience that is scripted. There is the individual experience of choice and free will (IF you realize the scripted nature and turn away from immersion in it)

What I would PERSONALLY like is to be in a place where EVIL is not present. IMO EVIL is live backwards and I KNOW it is something alien. IMO people become "infected" by this EVIL....IMO it is interjected. "Maintenance of the Fir(m)ament" of the COLLECTIVE simulation is not my business. Maintenance of myself IS. and I am POSITIVE our job is to turn within and clean of the inner Fir(m)ament. I truly doubt we could do any better with our time than seek the kingdom of God within. PERIOD.
    Last edited by Delight; 25th October 2022 at 15:46.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

LoneWolf76 (19th September 2023), Pam (26th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast