+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nanotechnology: the Big Mammoth in the Room!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,807 times in 8,390 posts

Default Re: Nanotechnology: the Big Mammoth in the Room!

Take a Dr Monzo break from the narrative controllers.

An amazingly rich listen.

Dr. Alphonzo Monzo reveals the DARK TRUTH about nanowires, 5G, electropollution and the borgification of humanity

https://www.brighteon.com/d2295c45-6...9-ef0dbe5deeda

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/d2295c45-6ad8-498a-90b9-ef0dbe5deeda
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Harmony (22nd March 2024), Pam (11th April 2024), Yoda (11th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,807 times in 8,390 posts

From A.I. really meaning Alien Intelligence to the primary reason for the Iraq invasion being because Sadam had found the remains of Nimrod (of tower of Babel fame ) and a hoard of artefacts buried with him.

The Cosmic Salon - A chat with Dr. Alphonzo Monzo III, ND LMT, LPNM
    2 hour 5 minutes - Posted Apr 10, 2024

SHOW NOTES
    Here is another riveting chat for y'all to enjoy. We get into so much, including woo, and still there is such an incredible amount to cover that I've asked Meredith to invite Dr. Monzo back on. Quantum Dots. Carbon C-60. Nephilim. Healing modalities. Parasites. Weaponized biology. Slime mould,

and so much more.

Dr. Monzo's website:

https://www.well-beingbydesign.com/
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th April 2024), Harmony (22nd April 2024), Pam (11th April 2024), Yoda (11th April 2024)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Really interesting stuff, Norman. I am finding pretty strong evidence that good ol AI is playing a huge role in our existance way longer than we know. I happen to believe it is toying with me, which I know sounds absolutely crazy. I am no one anyone would find that interesting to mess with. I have nothing to offer them, but a frequency they frigging hate. It would give them or others a great afternoons enjoyment to mess with me. The only thing of interest is that I don't give a crap.Die now or in a month or a year, it makes not a difference, 10 years, I won't hold my breath. I make it not be a difference. No clinging here, except I do love an adventure and a good adventure and I have looked at the interesting story line, told ad nauseam, We get a bit more perspective, "We get the movie "Idiocracy", and 1984 and a hundred more....Even a few more bits of illumined writing and filmmaking. Some painting tells us the story as well.

I would never get any of these very interesting things, were it not for Avalonians.So there is a huge amount of gratitude to everyone here.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Harmony (22nd April 2024), norman (12th April 2024), Sunny (11th April 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2