+ Reply to Thread

Thread: They've been spraying terribly... I got physically ill

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default They've been spraying terribly... I got physically ill

Terrible anxiety after being outdoors after they had sprayed towards Friday evening. Saturday was indoors. Had to run errands today and I felt terrible. Is this a known issue with chemtrails. Was hyperventilating with elevated heart rate for hours also oxygen was low. Threw a lot a this, magnesium, minerals, vitamins, a sedative which I never take as a rule only for emergencies. Well this was one. Took a bath too.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LiquidMind For This Post:

Alecs (22nd May 2022), Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), Ewan (22nd May 2022), happyuk (22nd May 2022), Harmony (23rd May 2022), Inversion (22nd May 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd May 2022), Matthew (22nd May 2022), pabranno (23rd May 2022), RunningDeer (23rd May 2022), The KMan (23rd May 2022), Trisher (23rd May 2022), Violet3 (23rd May 2022), wondering (22nd May 2022), yelik (22nd May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: They've been spraying terribly... I got physically ill

Yep, they've been heavily laying this **** down in UK. Exposed skin causes mild itching and eye soreness.

I questioned the UK government about geo-engineering a number of years ago where they confirmed that they were not involved nor did they agree that it worked or was beneficial.

This is another example of the centralisation of power away from national governments that has been slowly going on for years. The WHO will soon control future global pandemic approachs on anything thery declare to be a pandemic. Draconian powers will mandate QR vaccine status with severe penalties and loss of freedoms for non compliance.

This will be followed by Central bank Digital Currencies - CBDG, removal of cash & the writing off of national debts paid for by likely reducing stock prices / pensions by 50% to 75%.

We are in the end game scenario unless the mass mind awakens in the nexty few years
    Last edited by yelik; 22nd May 2022 at 18:57.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), East Sun (23rd May 2022), Ewan (22nd May 2022), Happyjak (25th May 2022), Harmony (23rd May 2022), Inversion (22nd May 2022), LiquidMind (23rd May 2022), Matthew (22nd May 2022), pabranno (23rd May 2022), Philippe (22nd May 2022), RunningDeer (23rd May 2022), The KMan (23rd May 2022), TomKat (22nd May 2022), Trisher (23rd May 2022), Violet3 (23rd May 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I can't fight this alone. I am in Israel. Feel terribly isolated here with what is going on, on all levels. I've been here in the darkest places and the harshest times, witnessing and internalizing. I think ultimately it is to transmute the energy but it all got stuck and so went into virtually shut-down, cut-off and isolation to regroup. Have been self-treating for all the stuff they're doing here - and it's a lot. They're employing every type of weaponry that they roll off the production line. They've basically turned the entire country and its population into a laboratory, GMO, chemtrails, ELP, ELF, 5G, 6G, nano tech, smart dust (in the chemtrails) and worse. I can't even begin to say what is going on here. There are good people living on the land who are completely clueless, asleep. Meanwhile the emergency rooms are packed with poor people struggling to breathe - and all the government is interested in is self-preservation at all costs. Basically, the country can be equivalized at this point with a concentration camp with ongoing experimentation on its population with deals on all continents. Anyone who thinks these entities in power are human, think again - they're clearly not. It's a joke at this point. We need help. Nobody knows the extent of this. When anyone revolts, they send in the worst psychopathic police in full black riot gear to subdue the dissidents. Now they are creating the next level - civil war. It is survival of the least effected, the strongest mentally and spiritually. The rest, no doubt, will perish.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LiquidMind For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd May 2022), Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), East Sun (23rd May 2022), Harmony (23rd May 2022), Ioneo (23rd May 2022), Matthew (23rd May 2022), RunningDeer (23rd May 2022), Sadieblue (23rd May 2022), Trisher (23rd May 2022), Violet3 (23rd May 2022), wondering (23rd May 2022), yelik (23rd May 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Sorry to hear of your plight. Hypoxia can be treated with a couple of things. Chlorine Dioxide and also Methylene Blue. The chlorine Dioxide fills the blood with oxygen and will eliminate many toxins and parasites at the same time. The Methylene Blue acts in a similar but very different way as it increases energy in the Mitochondria that have shut down. It helps those suffering from EMFs. It also helps in many diseased states like Parkinsons and Dementia. The Chlorine Dioxide may be hard for you to get but Methylene Blue can be found in fish shops. Although not the best kind (pharmaceutical grade would be best) it can still be used apparently and you only need a few drops diluted down per day

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd May 2022), Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), East Sun (23rd May 2022), Harmony (23rd May 2022), LiquidMind (23rd May 2022), Matthew (23rd May 2022), mizo (23rd May 2022), RunningDeer (23rd May 2022), Sunny (23rd May 2022), Violet3 (23rd May 2022), wondering (23rd May 2022), yelik (23rd May 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi, thank you. I have Condy's Crystals - aka Potassium Permanganate and do have the MMS. I don't think my body can handle either right now - am trying to go within and figure out the next move to strengthen myself before I can ingest harsh chemicals. Though they have their place, which is why I got them to begin with. Might do the PP as a wash.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LiquidMind For This Post:

Alecs (23rd May 2022), Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), Harmony (23rd May 2022), RunningDeer (23rd May 2022), Trisher (23rd May 2022), Violet3 (23rd May 2022), wondering (23rd May 2022), yelik (23rd May 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LiquidMind (here)
    Hi, thank you. I have Condy's Crystals - aka Potassium Permanganate and do have the MMS. I don't think my body can handle either right now - am trying to go within and figure out the next move to strengthen myself before I can ingest harsh chemicals. Though they have their place, which is why I got them to begin with. Might do the PP as a wash.
    I can't comment on the Condy's Crystals as I have not tried them.
    I have tried the chlorine dioxide as MMs and could not tolerate it at all. However Chlorine Dioxide as a gas as advised by Andreas Kalcker is a different thing altogether. It can be taken in the smallest amounts and is taken up by the blood as oxygen. It is surprisingly easy to take and is not harsh. As regards the Methylene Blue. Only very small amounts are used, 2-4 drops daily with a dilution of 0.5 % as a good starting point. This is like an energiser battery as it gets the mitochondria functioning again.
    Like you I have to find a balance between the going within whilst searching for solutions for the physical . I think that the push towards the inner path is the silver lining in all this chaos.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Alecs (23rd May 2022), Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), Harmony (23rd May 2022), RunningDeer (23rd May 2022), Violet3 (23rd May 2022), wondering (23rd May 2022), yelik (23rd May 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,369 times in 236 posts

Quote Posted by LiquidMind (here)
    I can't fight this alone. I am in Israel. Feel terribly isolated here with what is going on, on all levels. I've been here in the darkest places and the harshest times, witnessing and internalizing. I think ultimately it is to transmute the energy but it all got stuck and so went into virtually shut-down, cut-off and isolation to regroup. Have been self-treating for all the stuff they're doing here - and it's a lot. They're employing every type of weaponry that they roll off the production line. They've basically turned the entire country and its population into a laboratory, GMO, chemtrails, ELP, ELF, 5G, 6G, nano tech, smart dust (in the chemtrails) and worse. I can't even begin to say what is going on here. There are good people living on the land who are completely clueless, asleep. Meanwhile the emergency rooms are packed with poor people struggling to breathe - and all the government is interested in is self-preservation at all costs. Basically, the country can be equivalized at this point with a concentration camp with ongoing experimentation on its population with deals on all continents. Anyone who thinks these entities in power are human, think again - they're clearly not. It's a joke at this point. We need help. Nobody knows the extent of this. When anyone revolts, they send in the worst psychopathic police in full black riot gear to subdue the dissidents. Now they are creating the next level - civil war. It is survival of the least effected, the strongest mentally and spiritually. The rest, no doubt, will perish.
    I feel for you LiquidMind, so awful what is happening in a concentrated way in Israel. The rest of the world is rapidly catching up. Australia is also a testing ground for all kinds of crap, and has been since penal colony days. The chemtrails have been worse here as well. I have in fact started to pray, and I take refuge in the fact that things have got so bad now that people do have to make some hard choices- join the sub-humans or stay spiritually alive. This critical point has to happen I think. Anyway, you are in my prayers. Stay positive if you can.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Alecs (23rd May 2022), Arcturian108 (23rd May 2022), Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), Docim369 (24th May 2022), Harmony (23rd May 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd May 2022), LiquidMind (23rd May 2022), Matthew (23rd May 2022), Peace in Oz (23rd May 2022), RunningDeer (23rd May 2022), Sadieblue (23rd May 2022), Trisher (23rd May 2022), wondering (23rd May 2022), yelik (23rd May 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you kindly Violet3 for your resonating words. I know the world is suffering and every country that's gone NWO full-force is sinking its people into a depth of darkness that only forging the soul's powers of love, compassion, understanding, wisdom, altruism, mercy can lift us all up to the light. This is as you say, a time for creating within what we desire out there. I have often fallen due to my own inadequacies - for simply not knowing. Knowledge is the pathway that if it's harnassed and internalized, can be our mode of survival and take us further in our spiritual evolution. The internet is also a minefield, where some knowledge that is Truth is given but then within is hidden an agenda - political or mind conditioning. What is left for a human to do but to learn from history and from the wise ones who came before us. I live in a place that's withstood everything evil has ever thrown at it. Many perished and the survivors, for the most part fled to calmer shores. There's a spiral of time that's repeating now and it needs to be experienced deeply by many. I think this is the cause and core of what's transpiring now - if only to create a different and light-filled outcome.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LiquidMind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), Harmony (23rd May 2022), RunningDeer (23rd May 2022), Sadieblue (23rd May 2022), Trisher (23rd May 2022), Violet3 (24th May 2022), wondering (23rd May 2022), yelik (23rd May 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

"We are our own medicine cabinet".

Check out this post which opens with:
    Dr. Amandha Vollmer: "Detox takes effort, knowledge, forethought, planning, follow through and discipline. We live in a world where there’s been entrainment away from those things."
    I posted in Mike’s thread Wifi Devices Burning My Eyelids that my eyes and eyelids itched and then it created sore spots and a stye. This cycle has happened for a couple of years and it usually takes 3-4 weeks to clear up. I used urine therapy and it only took three days to completely heal.
    • A tip for beginners by Dr. Amandha Vollmer: mix urine with juice.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), Harmony (24th May 2022), Sadieblue (23rd May 2022), Trisher (24th May 2022), Violet3 (24th May 2022), wondering (23rd May 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Same here in Montreal. We had not seen the spraying for maybe two years.
    It has started again, hazy weblike skies all over.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), Docim369 (24th May 2022), Harmony (24th May 2022), RunningDeer (24th May 2022), Sunny (23rd May 2022), Trisher (24th May 2022), Violet3 (24th May 2022), wondering (23rd May 2022), yelik (24th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,969 times in 727 posts

Experiences coinciding always mean something. So--

I refer to it here in this link as more specifically "overcast" but it could be related so I will link it here for present and future reference.

Quote I have mentioned this to a few of you already.

In April 2022 a wind began blowing in over the Pacific Coast into California, where I live.

When this began the winds were STRONG and constant for days, weeks.. then the winds came down in their intensity, but not in their consistency - a steady daytime wind has now been present going on 2 months. The exception to this has been three ( 3 ) days which were overcast through all daylight hours. This will be important in just a moment. On these days, and I am only just realizing this now, following what happened to me yesterday ( the third of these overcast days ) something odd / not usual is happening with my body system. I am not sure what this is yet, it is not overcast very often in California, but due to the three overcast days in the past months I am now beginning to see a pattern; these days literally have what is experienced by me as no light in them. I struggle as though through a dense fog to find the will to do anything. Inside it is like a schism taking me over. It is dark, there is no energy, there is no reason. I just want to lay down and succumb **not to the schism but what I know lay beyond it - somewhere.

Yesterday : [ Saturday May 21, 2022 ] : I was taken down completely.

By noon my whole body was struggling, most notably with incredible head pain and my nerves, the whole nervous system felt raw and as though fully exposed. I noticed immediately, as I lay myself down that it was overcast again, not just the morning 'June gloom' as it is known here, we were in another of these fully overcast days; for some still unknown reason this is having some effect, in fact an overt affect on my physical system. I thought I would likely go IN, 3 days with no food or water. My standard "healing mode". The head pain was intense the next 10 or so hours, and it was challenging through most of this to find any comfortable position, or comfort at all. The pain would not let me sleep, the Inner sound was LOUD and head splitting, the Inner field was likewise lit up. Normally I would love this, but due to the pain I could tolerate none of it.

What an absolutely horrible juncture.

Inevitably I was through the worst. I fell in.........and d r e a m e d. ( log #1734 )

The Wind

This wind I am referring to is not a usual wind - this is why I have been asking others of us around the globe if they are experiencing anything like this where they are. There are a few things I would mention about this wind : the first is that, although the wind itself is not unusual, of course, off the coast of California - what IS unusual is for it to be present so consistently for such a long period of time. I keep referring to it as "wind", because in fact it is an actual, physical wind but there is more to it than just this. The invisible component of this is hard to explain, but there IS an invisible component so I must begin by relaying it in the way that I can.

What this is, is more than a wind. It is a certain feeling in the air. An almost presence. A sense of an impending something, like being on the precipice, or verge of something--something that cannot be stopped. It is not a nefarious presence, no it is very far from this indeed. It is a wonderful feeling, a magical presence and sense of an impending something. The idea of the "winds of change" come to mind. It just seems so starkly contrasted with the overcast days and its phenomena that I now need to ask what this is. What is happening here? what is this contrast and why am I experiencing it?

The contrast just seems so stark.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), Harmony (24th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd May 2022), RunningDeer (24th May 2022), Trisher (24th May 2022), Violet3 (24th May 2022), wondering (23rd May 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 205 posts

They are spraying almost every day here in Japan too after a few years of almost no spraying.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ioneo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), Docim369 (24th May 2022), Harmony (24th May 2022), RunningDeer (24th May 2022), Trisher (24th May 2022), Violet3 (24th May 2022), wondering (24th May 2022), yelik (24th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Same here in Slovenia, almost every day now, after about two years of little spraying.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), Harmony (24th May 2022), Ioneo (27th May 2022), RunningDeer (24th May 2022), Trisher (24th May 2022), Violet3 (24th May 2022), wondering (24th May 2022), yelik (24th May 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here too in the UK where I live. And there is supposed to be a fuel crisis?

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), Harmony (24th May 2022), Ioneo (27th May 2022), RunningDeer (24th May 2022), Sunny (24th May 2022), Violet3 (24th May 2022), wondering (24th May 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Very much the same here in Australia. It eases a bit until about 6 months ago (?) And now it is relentless! They're spraying every day!
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), Harmony (24th May 2022), RunningDeer (24th May 2022), yelik (24th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks everyone who is replying and letting us all know about what's going on where you live. It appears that for the last year they've been ramping up efforts to create chaos, disease and destruction to serve their purpose and it's all tied in to politics and disempowering the population.

I will leave this hear for you to reach conclusions and would be happy to hear what you have to say about it

¤=[Post Update]=¤

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Can someone please embed this? It's not working for me - https://imgur.com/a/tsShqa6

Click image for larger version

Name:	6MqYx7b.png
Views:	42
Size:	409.6 KB
ID:	48966

Click image for larger version

Name:	KllScIv.png
Views:	35
Size:	402.8 KB
ID:	48967

mod note: I right clicked on each image and saved image link, then used the "insert image" button in the toolbar, choose URL box and paste in the copied address there
    Last edited by Harmony; 25th May 2022 at 05:21.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LiquidMind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), Harmony (25th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (25th May 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jack Kruse on how EMF's have wrecked bone health and how we are losing electrons constantly. This interview was before Elon Musk launched his satellites. He does give some solutions.

Here is a link to his blog with the reason why Methylene Blue increases energy and is one of the biohacks for EMF damage and how it increases ATP.

https://jackkruse.com/biohacking-tim...ethylene-blue/
    Last edited by Trisher; 25th May 2022 at 09:06.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), Harmony (25th May 2022), Jambo (17th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th May 2022), RunningDeer (25th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (25th May 2022), wondering (25th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Harmony for correcting image placement. Those screen shots were taken from MindWar - the manifesto of M Aquino - who was not only US military but also a worshipper of the dark forces. Just to show how their minds work and how they've adapted weaponry to synch and de-synch with the human organism.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LiquidMind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), Harmony (26th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread