1. Link to Post #21
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,447 times in 557 posts

Default Re: Your thoughts on Dr Steven Greer

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    I'd like to hear the forums thoughts on Dr Steven Greer. Is he legit or just another teller of many tales? Is he to be trusted? For me, I actually like some of his stuff, it resonates,, but I'm not a100% yet. Please elaborate if you would.

W. F
    Is he still making his offer of taking people to meet the alien ships for $100? He used to practically guarantee that they would land for him - which is a round about way of expressing my incredulity.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Agape (20th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,726 times in 20,828 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    I'd like to hear the forums thoughts on Dr Steven Greer. Is he legit or just another teller of many tales? Is he to be trusted? For me, I actually like some of his stuff, it resonates,, but I'm not a100% yet. Please elaborate if you would.

W. F
    Is he still making his offer of taking people to meet the alien ships for $100? He used to practically guarantee that they would land for him - which is a round about way of expressing my incredulity.

From my sole perspective and logically: the only corroborative reason why any benevolent race including their vulnerable and precious emissaries on Earth,
    including Dr Greer, me and plenty of other people .., choses to disclose their hidden presence around the Earth is that the not so good guys have disclosed themselves first and with vengeance in this era,
    regardless their true numbers.

The most recent centuries , perhaps millennia seem to have been dominated by “jealous demigods”, asuras of Hindu mythology , Anunnaki , Jinns and Angels , the Ashtar Command and other “heavenly forces” possessed of advanced technologies but volatile manners and character with humans.

No pun intended I seem to observe this has been unravelling in front of our eyes, rolling the civilisation morals downhills.

Gods and G*d the pure intelligence of the Universe have been “forgotten”, forsaken even banned in front of our eyes , analysed digitally , re-invented to Deus Ex Machina and so forth quite like the rest of us ..

Everything pure for forgotten in favour of everything rather little dirty.

The very archetype of pure spiritual being was laughed out and forsaken by countless authorities and humans sacrificed for the war against the Principles of Life.

In order to prove there is no sin ( to the advanced demigods, human or otherwise) frankesteinian projects of mega proportions are being run in order to test the limits of humanity, our humanity in itself tagged as guilty of intent.

It all does not mean there are no benevolent Beings of pure nature present and watching for our fate.
    The technical glitch of revelation is unfortunately set on negative by the above mentioned asuras ruling this era.

The only next step to do is to override the preset with global revelation : in reality: if one of Them decided to do so the other parties would join immediately so to control the situation better.

We are in period of dangerous off stand nowadays.

Practically it means that no one is allowed to intervene but they may be trying to do so using lethal means. We are standing against the “wrath of demigods” who claim to have created us and some tend to believe it.
    No matter how partial are their claims their influence has expanded in magnitude through last decades .
    They seem to be threatening us many “end of the world” options, wars and hunger , fuelling social rage born of fear and science facts of year 22 of current era.

There are no tickets to heaven that can be sold . Said all of our prophets. So I attest.

But the time is hard on multitudes now I feel and we are waiting ..for greater benevolence to descend upon us ..and manifest within

🙏🌟🙏

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

onawah (28th June 2022), onevoice (28th June 2022), Sunny (29th June 2022)

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

W. F
    I personally do not have a real opinion on him

I have friends who hate him hard, Steven Cambian (from the TruthSeekers youtube show) is one of them, he seems to have a grudge against him

THOUGHTS ... OK.
    Disclosure is not on his agenda.
    [or mine]
    But as we are discussing Steven, he is worst kind of reptilian bottom feeder subterranean bunker dwelling creature there is.
    Susan McSimon and a psychologist 'JIM' from Alaska came to me to discuss Greer. Susan's dad was a high level classified military cheese in NM oversight to nuclear weapons maintenance. She and Jim both were very interested in the possibility that 1- saucers were made on earth [they are] 2- military had a secret deal with aliens.

They practically forced me to watch several hours of Greer material.
    I hated him at first sight.
    Listening to him over years I saw he was the opposite of what he presents as and dangerous to the positive force.
    That is to say he's reached a point of no-return into self-destruction and desperate to maintain/regain human form.

The internet was abound with ''rumors'' that in September of 2001 congressional hearings on disclosure were to be held.
    9-11 put an end to that [rumors] and Greer, as I "feel him" would have been part of that Bush Mafia Operation (9-11) to stop it.
    In other words an "insider" spy to sabotage any truth from escaping.

MY THOUGHTS

[/QUOTE]
    WhichisWitch, 7he4ryan, 7he4uthor, 7he4rchitect, 7he6uild, 7he6hurch, Celestial1ntelligence4dministration Network5ystems4nalyst ... a few of the hundreds of names I've used publishing Intelligence Analysis online.

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,280 times in 1,399 posts

W. F
    I thought Greer was a fraud at one time. My reasoning was that in our world today anyone with some remote control and wi-fi skills can use drones to pretty much reproduce most all of what people see when they gather with Greer. However, if he is a fraud tho, he has fooled very high up people. He has sat down and discussed this UFO issue with senators, congressman and women, and he has sat with the high officials in gov both active and retired that all have very high security clearances and are legit. Names like Luis Elizondo, and Eric Davis and Harry Reid, as well as others from the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program. These latest reveals with the Navy piolets talking about being outclassed by something that they simply could not even keep up with using our most advanced jets was compelling. Greer is on top of and involved with all of it too so it appears Steve is real to me now and that some high minded people in high security jobs take him seriously.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (23rd August 2022), onevoice (23rd August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2