+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "I'm desperate for my alien boyfriend to propose..."

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 times in 472 posts

Default "I'm desperate for my alien boyfriend to propose..."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th May 2022), Brigantia (24th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th May 2022), Tintin (24th May 2022), WhiteFeather (25th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: "I'm desperate for my alien boyfriend to propose..."

So this woman gets air time, but you will never see Richard Dolan, Grant Cameron, Linda Howe, etc. on the mainstream media. This basically functions as disinfo telling you that if you want to know about UFOs and aliens, you can either choose between this ditsy (but charming) woman or the people at the Pentagon.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th May 2022), Brigantia (24th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (24th May 2022), Losus4 (24th May 2022), Mari (24th May 2022), Strat (24th May 2022), Sunny-side-up (24th May 2022), Tintin (24th May 2022), WhiteFeather (25th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,727 times in 20,828 posts

Question Re: "I'm desperate for my alien boyfriend to propose..."

Who too has issues with the overly used phrase "Love & Light" ... by saying that does not mean you know 100% for sure it is what we think it is ... unless you assume we "all agree" it must be "okay" to assume that ... to me it is not a guaranteed "thing" that everything coming from certain aliens are genuine "Love & Light".

The power of "Alien Telepathy" may be so powerful they can project anything on lower species to fool them or to "calm things down" ... but that is not a guarantee they are legit "Love & Light".
    • I hope I make sense here why I am skeptical.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

partial related:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th May 2022 at 21:54.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th May 2022), Brigantia (24th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), Frankie Pancakes (25th May 2022), Kryztian (24th May 2022), Mari (24th May 2022), Michi (24th May 2022), O Donna (24th May 2022), superior88 (25th May 2022), Tintin (24th May 2022), Vangelo (24th May 2022), WhiteFeather (25th May 2022), yelik (24th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

And the alphabet list of letters for the LGBTQAZIcan'tkeepupanymore grows ever longer.

I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Brigantia (24th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (24th May 2022), ian33 (24th May 2022), Mari (24th May 2022), WhiteFeather (25th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

I'm pretty sure he refused the vaccine shot in the arm.
    Talk about deflating the ego.....

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Brigantia (24th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th May 2022), Orph (24th May 2022), WhiteFeather (25th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

romance
    verb
    to tell stories that are not true, or to describe an event in a way that makes it sound better than it was
    A.K.A. fantasy
    great imagination, she seems happy in her world

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Brigantia (24th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), Frankie Pancakes (25th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    And the alphabet list of letters for the LGBTQAZIcan'tkeepupanymore grows ever longer.

I have no idea who it is (I can never bring myself to watch the drivel on UK morning TV), but it looks like a bloke in drag to me. This programme, Good Morning, is the lowest common denominator.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), Kryztian (24th May 2022), Mari (24th May 2022), Spiral (24th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

I think they both very hard not to laugh, they are renowned to getting the giggles whilst interviewing….having said that we could do with some help with regard to alternative energies as Philip suggested. And as to them showing up…I’m sure the world would become a better place overnight…

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Brigantia (24th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), Kryztian (24th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,307 times in 674 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    So this woman gets air time, but you will never see Richard Dolan, Grant Cameron, Linda Howe, etc. on the mainstream media. This basically functions as disinfo telling you that if you want to know about UFOs and aliens, you can either choose between this ditsy (but charming) woman or the people at the Pentagon.

I'll pass on both of them. Just another example of the non-discerning mind being nudged into their box. Same thing happened with Simon Parkes, when he appeared on Good Morning Britain with his excruciating (it felt to me at the time) story about being raised by an Alien Mantid mother. It was a strange experience watching him telling his story and I had the distinct feeling - whether or not he actually believed what he was saying - that the interview was designed to lead you away from the serious Alien agenda.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Brigantia (24th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), Kryztian (24th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Who too has issues with overly used phrase "Love & Light" ... by saying that does not mean you know 100% for sure it is what we think it is ... unless you assume we "all agree" it must be "okay" to assume that ... to me it is not a guaranteed "thing" that everything from certain aliens are genuine "Love & Light".

The power of "Alien Telepathy" may be so powerful they can project anything on lower species to fool them or to "calm things down" ... but that is not a guarantee they are legit "Love & Light".
    • I hope I make sense here why I am skeptical.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

partial related:

Yup. You got it, John.

"Light" is a manipulative metaphor used by the dark side of the Anunnaki who were actually ETs in "flying disks" demanding that Earthlings worship them as "gods". The are masters of the dialectic--black against white and dark against light.

They told Egyptians, for example, that they were literally the "lights" in the sky and were the creators of the sun god religions and secret societies with symbols of winged serpents, sun, stars, planets, moon, swastikas, serpents on staff, etc. In one area of the middle east they were called "Ilu" (also spelled "Illu"), which is the root word of both "Illumination" and "Illusion" as well as "Illuminati".

The manipulative ETs also use channeling/telepathy (often with abductees/contactees) to attract followers in order to deceive Earth humans by mixing in lies with positive human attributes in their messages. That is why we hear the "Love & Light" meme repeated by "new age" people.

Love, however, is not only a positive human attribute, but it is our original native state as spiritual beings (what we are without a body). I say this because I have experienced this phenomenon in past life regressions. So the "Love and Light" cliche is a label used to trick people into accepting their lies which are interwoven in their messages "Love and Light".

In this way they have created many different religious and philosophical beliefs to keep people from finding the truth about what is going on and to keep people disunited and in a constant state of conflict and war. They are the proverbial "man behind the curtain". And they are ruthless.

As Phil Schneider pointed out, they are behind the global depopulation and control agenda (that we are now witnessing). https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1499606

I focused on the numerous ways that the manipulative ETs' use(d) the symbol of "Light" in my second book, THE EYE OF RA (link below).
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 24th May 2022 at 18:20.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Brigantia (24th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (24th May 2022), Kryztian (24th May 2022), Mari (24th May 2022), Michi (24th May 2022), Tyy1907 (25th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

I understand the things that some people here are saying but....just because they are using our own love and light against us does not mean that we should abandon it.

Another thing that I think needs to be said - many of you have had your own strange experiences as have I. Having experienced strange events that other people might not believe, I am not in the position to doubt another person's experience.

Loving and accepting everyone even for their faults is a difficult thing.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), Kryztian (24th May 2022), Orph (24th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Nailed it, but to be fair, these same two presenters on the same show interviewed David Icke back in 2013... (not on Youtube sadly)

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Losus4 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (24th May 2022), Kryztian (24th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Losus4 (here)
    these same two presenters on the same show interviewed David Icke back in 2013... (not on Youtube sadly)
    A lot of mainstream people have interviewed him. And they will always end the interview asking him about reptillians. As long as they can end the interview with the idea that Queen Elizabeth shape shifts into a walking crocodile that eats babies, it will negate what ever brilliant things David has to say.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th May 2022), Losus4 (26th May 2022), Mari (26th May 2022), Strat (25th May 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Losus4 (here)
    these same two presenters on the same show interviewed David Icke back in 2013... (not on Youtube sadly)
    A lot of mainstream people have interviewed him. And they will always end the interview asking him about reptillians. As long as they can end the interview with the idea that Queen Elizabeth shape shifts into a walking crocodile that eats babies, it will negate what ever brilliant things David has to say.
    Yeah, people definitely like to cherry pick facts and make cute jokes about UFO's because it's sort of the low hanging fruit. Lots of skeptics will say things like, "It's only dumb rednecks out fishing that see UFO's."

Silly if you ask me because a quick search will show this is demonstrably false.

I don't debate these things because frankly I'm not concerned what the average person thinks but if I were to debate I'd say that UFO's are absolutely real and you'd have to be a dumb **** not to believe that. The only question is what are they. That being said, there are lots of dumb ****s out there that think UFO phenomenon doesn't exist and never happens, despite it being addressed by all major media outlets, top scientists, top brass and the gov't itself.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th May 2022), Frankie Pancakes (25th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th May 2022), Kryztian (25th May 2022), Mari (26th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread