Thread: Missing Women & Children In China

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,108 times in 21,069 posts

Exclamation Missing Women & Children In China

• Missing Women & Children In China/Hundreds Of Millions Of Cameras Can't Solve Systemic Problems:

China has the largest number of cameras in the world. Some media claim a number of over 200 million cameras. In 2019, the British technology research website published a survey that if China continued to install surveillance cameras at the current rate, by 2020, the average Chinese would be under the surveillance of 1 camera for every two citizens. If the police enabled these surveillance devices, it shouldn’t be difficult to find the missing population. However, in China, a red country with a special system, those surveillance devices can’t find those missing people.

Some quotes from the YouTube comments section:
    • I was aware of this problem, and I knew that it is ignored by the authorities, but not for a moment did I think it occurred on this scale. It is horrific.
    • It's almost like they try so much harder on silencing their citizens instead of dealing with the kidnappers.
    • I feel sad and disgusted, I did not know China was this brutal to its own citizens. Horrible to put parents and children through such pain.
    • Since China's labor force is getting older, its population declining and more Chinese refuse to marry or gave birth because of economic difficulty, it's not far fetch to think CCP will force women to get pregnant. If they're evil enough to harvest organs, this notion is on their agenda, as well.
    • My Chinese wife has always made me very aware of this problem as we brought up our son. I didn’t realize the extent to which Chinese authorities don’t just turn a blind eye to the problem, they actually condone it, with ridiculously light punishments, as a way of relieving social pressure in rural areas. That is the mark of a truly brutal regime.
    • One of the most depressing videos I've ever seen.
    • It's a wicked, wicked, wicked thing to do and my heart goes out to all the victims of these terrible crimes. China should be ashamed of this awful plight on it's people and accept that it's one child policy is partially to blame. It must do every thing it can to cut out this cancer for if there is no justice in China, the people will have the final say. The Universe, the perfect recorder, is the final judge and jury and will condemn the souls of the perpetrators of these heinous crimes to hell and damnation. It will take many many light years of time for these souls to return to a state of grace.
    • I'm Vietnamese, and I almost become a victim of human trafficking ring to China as well. That period of time was scary, a lot of children got abducted even in big city like the capital. Now news reports still talk about human trafficking, most victims are children and rural women.
    • Yup. The part of turning children into handicapped beggars is very true. When I was a kid, I was nearly kidnapped. A voice told me to run, had I not run, the kidnapper would catch me. My mom told me about that crisis and she thought I'd end up being one of those handicapped beggars had I not run. There are scenes of disabled children and women begging at the Buddhist temples, who are believed to be put there by the traffickers. When I was about 10, I then witnessed a young girl get kidnapped by two men in broad daylight. Yeah. In America you are afraid of your children getting shot at school. In Asia, near china, you're afraid they get kidnapped.
    • I have a friend in China, he owns a factory and makes designer watches. When he stopped paying bribes to the CCP authorities in his local area, he was jailed. In 8 years, he will be released. I can't even imagine him having a higher sentence than literal trafficker.
    • The cameras aren't there to protect people the cameras are there to find the people.
    • Every single plea was heart breaking. This is the only pain a parent could feel.
    • I'm disgusted how us as westerners are still dealing with this nation. Absolutely disgraceful.
    • I'm Canadian, we report 45,000 missing kids a year.
    • Damn..... I thought it was limited to adults only. It's still vile, but including children in this is just...... infuriating. The pleas make this a hard video to watch..... The reality of the parents is so sad.....
    • It is 2022 yet human trafficking is out of control and it’s completely unacceptable. Predators are less than human and should be put down as such.
    • The "authorities" are clearly covering for each other.
    • That devastating cry of the older lady in the street who lost her grandson at the market is heartbreaking, and also the ending when the young students try to give voice to the abused chained woman through art is so powerful and heroically heartfelt.
    • There is a Chinese movie called "Blind Mountain" or "Máng Shān" (盲山, 2007 by Li Yang) depicting a young woman who responds to a hiring add and is abducted to a rural mountain village to become a wife. A chilling but incredible movie. So, abduction of women in China is nothing new.
    • Such a disturbing issue. It is obvious that the powers that be in China have a vested interest in keeping human trafficking going along just fine. I always knew corruption was a big ordeal in China, but the sheer heartlessness of it all churns my stomach.
    • As a father this is so upsetting. Our children are precious and to have someone take them away from you... I couldn't imagine the suffering these poor mothers and fathers are going through.
    • 1,000,000+ per year, terrible, my heart goes out to the taken children and parents.
    • Some died because of organ taken, eyes, heart, liver, kidney etc
    • What is going on in China? How can this many people be abducted and then disappear? What is done to the victims is inhuman! I thought China had finally learned to be civilized, much less kind to their people! The faces of the Mom's and other relatives hurts my heart and I have not the words to express my anger regarding this being ignored and the people's lives stolen!
    • Horrific - I visited China several years ago. Had I known about this issue back then, I never would've considered stepping foot in that country. And I will tell everyone I know about this in hopes that they avoid China at all costs too. I wish there was a way for us to help the women and children and the families who are suffering.
    • Oh that poor grandma. I felt her pain. I'm so sorry for all these people. Humanity is so fcked up.
    • How people can inflict this pain on others is unimaginable.
    • This is just so sad. Everyone suffers under the CCP. I hope that the CCP is ended swiftly. My thoughts and prayers to all the victims.
    • Trafficking is caused by societal problems of gender imbalance. Survey from 2010 estimated China has about 90 million more men than women (the previous reports was 20-30 million which is a severe under-count). These men needs wives and many from the rural areas are willing to pay huge sums for trafficked women. Many trafficked women are sent to rural areas where rule of law and control by the central government is less effective. Usually the entire village including the local government is in on it and makes escaping attempts difficult and unlikely. Another issue is organ trafficking, as China has a huge aging population, many wealthy Chinese needs organ transplant — most Chinese are not willing to donate organs for transplant upon death. Chinese culture dictates that the body must be buried whole without missing any organs (donating an organ is seen as a cultural negative). That’s why some people resort to buying trafficked organs due to the demands (huge business in China). Often these trafficked organs came from executed prisoners but some do come from kidnapped/trafficked women. The fate of these trafficked women and children are terrible. Many are physically, mentally and sexually abused. Most are virtually used as slaves by their kidnappers.
    • I went to shanghai before the pandemic and saw so many children had some kind of leash on their arm connected to their parent’s arm. It’s so fcked up to see parents have to do that in order to protect their kids.
    • It's very upsetting to know that China can do this to their own people.
    • You read about this so much on Vietnamese news as Chinese traffickers came over Vietnam border and kidnapped Vietnamese girls and sold them to these Chinese farmers .....some of the girls had to leave their babies behind to escape back to Vietnam ....sometimes 20-30yrs later.
    • Am Shanghainese. This is abhorrent & beyond sickening! Am so ashamed of my government.
    • Thank you for creating this channel. You are doing a great and important work. I live in this evil country. However all the foreigners living in other countries wouldn't care less about things happening here. The don't want to hear negative things, they turn a blind eye on politics. I really thought no one is this world care. Sorry I couldn't share your video with anybody, but you are doing a really great job. Thank you so much.
    • Considering that there are so many cameras everywhere, then many of these kidnappings must have been recorded, problem is that the authorities are choosing to turn a blind eye to them. You cannot stop wondering if the authorities are making profit from selling off their fellow citizens.
    • This is what I'm afraid of. Since China's labor force is getting older, its population declining and more Chinese refuse to marry or gave birth because of economic difficulty, it's not far fetch to think CCP will force women to get pregnant. If they're evil enough to harvest organs, this notion is on their agenda, as well.
    • My heart goes out to the parents of the abducted children. It is worse than death. You cannot kill yourself to escape the pain because you have to keep searching for your babies. I hope you find your babies soon.
    • The CCP would have you believe it's the lady's fault for being kidnapped and shackled for 12 years why else would they jail the people who made the mural because they don't want this issue solved. Unfortunately human smuggling is a very big business. But leave it to the CCP to make everybody equally miserable. In China your life is only a monetary value and certain people are worth a lot and other people worth absolutely nothing.
    • This video is so heart-breaking. The CCP is complicit and should be held accountable for being part of the problem. Boycott this barbaric China!
    • And Justin Trudeau says how much he admires the Chinese government.
    • I knew China was screwed-up and their society was absolutely rotten, but I never realized the scale of some of these things. The fact that the population of these villages know what's going on and not only don't speak out but act as de facto security for the slave holders is absolutely disgusting and is a scathing indictment of Chinese society. I don't see how such a place qualifies as being truly civilized.
    • Another example of the evils of the CCP.
    • What novelist could have come up with a masterpiece novel about a dystopian society equal to the evil of this one. Even as sci-fi it would have been rejected.
    • This is crazy and I thought I had problems in my life I know this stuff kind of happened all over the world but I didn't know this was happening so much in China. I hope these mothers and fathers find their kids.
    • This was heartbreaking to watch - those poor parents searching for their missing daughters for years and years, the only child they were allowed to have in many cases.
    • 1 to 3 year sentence for abducting a person?! What the hell???? So many socially disturbing practices mentioned here that I am absolutely horrified.
    • Thank you for bringing this to my attention. People in the USA don't trust the police.....I want EVERY AMERICAN to watch this video and realize how stuck up we are and how much our police do for us. I pray that the Chinese SYSTEMIC issue changes. I don't understand and cannot comprehend how PEOPLE, police more so, aren't breaking down doors and searching. My neighborhood just yesterday had a helicopter in the air and 1000 people volunteer to find a lost teenage girl who had been missing for 16 hours. We found her after 27, fine and reunited. That's the power I pray for Chinese parents.
    • This is such a hard video to watch. I legitimately had to take a break from this. May the missing people find their way home one day and live their best lives.
    • The world doesn’t want me anymore “ My heart aches on these words…. I simply don’t understand why the man that reported this incident was questioned…sometimes I hope retribution happens to these autocrats.
    • The whole thing is sickening, the abuse is beyond unbelievable. Praying for change!I was just about 10 years old when I was lost in China. I mistakenly wandered around a public tourist area, when my family went to the opposite direction. When I turned back I noticed I was alone, without my family, and few strangers were looking at me. I quickly shouted for my family in my mother tongue and English while running around, hoping to find people that understands me. after a few minutes, finally my family found me. now after watching this video, I didn't realize how dangerous it was, especially pre-smartphone era. and I didn't even have old cell phone either. I thank the heavens as I didn't get kidnapped. Can't imagine how my life would be if my family was a bit late.
    • I cannot imagine having my child abducted to become some baby making machine for a village of men... I would literally go crazy with grief and anger.
    • Thanks for doing this piece.... I've always wondered myself about china's abduction problem when there are million surveillance cameras... why is it still so bad.
    • Just recently they were able to pinpoint an Artist who painted the Chained Woman in the middle of nowhere yet cannot save a little girl. I feel sad for the Chinese Citizens! If I were you go to another country. They only leave you to fend for yourself and you have no chance when no background. Not just rural Villagers are in this but also many corrupted officials, etc.
    • Despite having one of the biggest net of surveillance cameras and budgets on tracking people who may say wrong things about CCP, they are weirdly inefficient in protecting their own citizens. It is almost like it is on purpose. Those clans and connections are strong. This is why kiddos you should fight wit corruption and nepotism.
    • The video said only 1% of the missing children were found, but it's actually only 0.1% were found. Also the one child policy had ended since 2016, other than that, good informative video.
    • I cannot imagine the horror a parent must have to go through in such circumstances, my heart break for these people. Who or how could anyone be so cruel as to commit such a heinous crime upon innocent people. Unimaginable cruelty as far as I'm concerned. China is a very sick country and its leaders are the scum of the earth if they condone this kind of cruelty and refuse to do what is right in the eyes of God and humanity.
    • If the most surveilled country in the world does not use the cameras to solve the rampant abduction crimes for decades. One has to ask what are they meant for? I know, rhetorical question. But there are still people who think they are installed for their "safety".
    • Historically China has always been the sole country where they were less women than men. People dream of an ancient wise china, which truly never existed. Husbands had the right to kill their wives since the Han dynasty. Only during the reign of the empress wuzitian that it was forbidden. When they didn't kill them, they simply "divorce" and since women had no right at all, they had no house, no clothes, no money, and their own family considered that it was a loss of face for her to be rejected by her husband so they wouldn't accept her back either. Women ended it up in the streets. If people study real history of ancient china, and not the nice dream from propaganda, movies, and dancing shows, they would be really disappointed.
    • Oh yeah, i remember growing up people in my country would tell horror stories of their children being abducted in Shenzhen. And those stories were pretty infamous almost 20 years ago.
    • The fate of the mentally disabled is also extremely dire in China.
    • How quickly did YouTube demonetize this video? I’m actually surprised they haven’t buried it?
    • All those cameras, all that surveillance, all the facial recognition software ...... and they can't find missing people or who took them? Smells like bull**** to me. Pretty sure they'd find them if they wanted to.
    • This so very sad. A government that does not fix this is so very sick. In my country, this is very unusual. If a child disappears there are huge man hunts, front page news, headlines.
    • As a chinese, I love my home, I can forgive and follow all my country's instructions, even though it's incomprehensible. But, I'm really feel disappointed, really really, lots of people suffer from the policy. I don't understand why my country is so indifferent to his own people. The "zero" plan is a hell for some of us, yes, I cannot even get back to my home, I have my passport, but I can't get back to my own home, what a joke.
    • I had thought of going to vacation in China with my family and kids... now not so much... or I would have to literally chain my kids to me.
    • I have seen only one other video on this subject, several years ago. I tried to forget about it, but this new video is unforgettable. Thank you for sharing this important information. It is difficult to watch, but we need to open our eyes and see the truth about human trafficking, both in China and elsewhere around the world.
    • Corruption on this scale means gangs are committing these crimes and paying off officials for indemnity. The problem's root is in the greed, irresponsibility, and callousness of the officials. They would prosecute whistle-blowers and activists rather go after than the perpetrators (whom they aid, abet, and protect).
    • It is so heartbreaking for those parents, family, friends and missing persons. this makes me so sad!!
    • This is what happens when you want to control everything, this one policy is still creating horrors for people today. From abandoned little girls to kidnapped kids.
    • That abduction at the start gave me goosebumps, meanwhile in the US people fight over pronouns and microaggression, thinking that is justice.
    • Is there anything more heartbreaking that the mother at 09:05 (?)... That must be pain and fear that's not possible to put into words.
    • Thank you for exposing this atrocity. And to think --Justin Trudeau says "the West should be more like China!"
    • This is terrifying, the person I love the most was kidnapped (I won't say the country) but I assure you that no one recovers from that, ever. She tries her best to move on with her life, but the pain that something like this leaves behind, the silence of all the victims, that eats away at them from the inside... I can't describe to you how much pain, any kind of abuse, it brings to the lives of the victims. victims, and the people who love them.
    • Thank you for showing us your video, I knew it had been happening in China, but not to this extent! At one time not so long ago I wanted to visit China, for the culture and history of the Chinese people. So much to learn and see, and of course spend our money in China, with seeing these videos I will not go to China, I find this terrible 😢
    • I'm disgusted how us as westerners are still dealing with this nation. Absolutely disgraceful.
    • My heart goes out to these people. What tragedy is taking place. And to think the government or the powers in place are actively silencing people from raising awareness is despicable. Everyone involved will stand before God almighty one day. Every innocents will be fully restored and brought to God's kingdom as one of his own as they truly are. 🙏
    • Every single plea was heart breaking. This is the only pain a parent could feel.
    • There's a very simple answer: this system is designed to find people opposing the regime, not to help anyone else but the corrupt oppressors.
    • This is why when I have to visit China for relatives, I never let my sister go out by herself and when we go out together, I physically hold an iron grip on her. I also tell her if anything happen, run away and call the police or run to the police station whether I am with her at that time or not. Heck, I would rather lose my life fighting those traffickers than letting those mofos lay a finger on my sister.
    • It’s definitely not random kidnapping - just like in the US. At times the CIA and FBI doesn’t have a clue what’s going on - it’s called “act stupid”.
    • Country that has free speech that problems are exposed on a daily basis, many will point to that and say "look at democracy is a mess". Not understanding that even though dirty and incompetent politicians are many, that awareness is very important, because there is still opportunity to correct mistakes peacefully in the future by voting different. Dictatorship authoritarian countries don't have this...their abuse of power is IRREVERSIBLE. Yeah exactly. Democracies may seem like a basket case but at least venting out in public and creating awareness is one important first step.
    • Thanks for doing this piece.... I've always wondered myself about china's abduction problem when there are million surveillance cameras... why is it still so bad.
    • They got a hundred million cameras but they can't track down where they taking these people to I kind of find that hard to believe even the parents can't be that damn naive.
    • I was visiting our manufacturer in Zhongshan and my Chinese guide offered to introduce me to a girl. Fortunately I speak a little Vietnamese so I was able to piece together that she's been picked up in Can Tho, Vietnam and smuggled into China. My guide seemed like a good guy, so I figured he didn't know and I informed him that I thought the girl was trafficked. He blew it off and said a lot of poor Chinese girls tried to fool foreigners with similar sob stories for money or even to get out of the country. I wasn't sure, but when I woke up in the morning I was informed my flight back to the US was in 4 hours. I still had a week scheduled in China but I was warned that if I missed my flight I might be incarcerated. When I got back I contacted the Vietnamese embassy and notified them of the situation, gave the name and a photo I had taken. They took down all of the information, but the sense I got was that nothing was going to happen, either because they didn't care or they didn't think there was anything that could be done. That was the last time I went to East Asia. I know it's not fair to judge an entire region, but it was just the last straw. China was the worst, but if you looked away from the tourist and financial action, you could see the same in Indonesia, Philippines (less so), Laos, Thailand (maybe the worst) and Malaysia.
    • Media talks about who Kim Kardashian is dating next but never speak on this type of stuff don't matter if it's China or America they don't like talking about this kind of stuff.
    • It's a wicked, wicked, wicked thing to do and my heart goes out to all the victims of these terrible crimes. China should be ashamed of this awful plight on it's people and accept that it's one child policy is partially to blame. It must do every thing it can to cut out this cancer for if there is no justice in China, the people will have the final say. The Universe, the perfect recorder, is the final judge and jury and will condemn the souls of the perpetrators of these heinous crimes to hell and damnation. It will take many many light years of time for these souls to return to a state of grace.
    • Human trafficking is prevalent in most countries. The bigger the country population, the bigger the problem. Places where corruption runs deep in all aspects of government and police, and low punishment if caught just makes it easier for the trafficker criminals to continue. It is a problem in the US as well, but many people have their heads in the sand and do not want to acknowledge it, let alone do anything about it.
    • After watching this and another YT about how Japan came in DEAD LAST on the World Giving Index 2021(as in they do NOT help/give/share with their own), I am having to rethink my apparently "optimistic" interpretations of Asian TV such as anime, Korean dramas, Chinese shows etc. No Culture Is Perfect. American has its issues...But So Does Everybody Else. Pick your poison.
    • With all of those surveillance cameras and yet they can't stop kidnapping cases.
    • The government is the biggest player behind the scenes, no amount of surveillance cameras can stop this from happening.
    • I had a hard time finishing this video. It's so upsetting.
    • I was aware of the issue, but my god, those numbers are staggering.
    • This is why we have the 2nd Amendment in the US!! Our founding fathers were genius!! Thank you!!
    • Splotbang quote: "I was in Beijing in the 1990s. I witnessed several begging women sitting beside obviously blind children. I couldn't understand why I was seeing so many blind children. I later found out that gangs were kidnapping children, deliberately blinding them then paying a pittance to unscrupulous poor women to sit with them to beg for the gangs".
    --o-O-o--

Me: So we have the totally corrupt W.H.O. (wanting to start a "Global Governance") dominated by the Chinese CCP & Psychopath Bill Gates ... They want to implement Global Authoritarianism "inspired" by the Chinese Model Control Freaks? ... HELL NO! ... What is the ultimate price/cost for millions to blindly trust and/or obey (corrupt) authorities?

John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th May 2022 at 18:15.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aemay (4th June 2022), Bill Ryan (27th May 2022), Brigantia (26th May 2022), ClearWater (9th July 2022), East Sun (25th May 2022), Ewan (26th May 2022), fifi (26th May 2022), Franny (26th May 2022), Harmony (26th January 2024), Heart to heart (1st June 2023), Icare (6th July 2023), janette (15th June 2022), Jim_Duyer (26th May 2022), JoePiscapo (29th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th May 2022), Matthew (19th August 2023), Maybee (16th June 2022), Michelle (30th January 2024), Miller (9th June 2022), O Donna (26th May 2022), onawah (25th May 2022), palehorse (27th January 2024), Reinhard (8th June 2022), Rizotto (26th May 2022), Simon Sparx (16th June 2022), Siphonemis (25th May 2022), Stephanie (4th June 2022), TomKat (25th May 2022), TravelerJim (23rd January 2024), Victoria (20th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Missing Women & Children In China

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th May 2022 at 12:20.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2022), Brigantia (26th May 2022), Ewan (26th May 2022), Franny (26th May 2022), janette (15th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th May 2022), O Donna (26th May 2022), Reinhard (8th June 2022), Stephanie (9th June 2022), Victoria (20th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Missing Women & Children In China

Human trafficking is prevalent in most countries. The bigger the country population, the bigger the problem. Places where corruption runs deep in all aspects of government and police, and low punishment if caught just makes it easier for the trafficker criminals to continue. It is a problem in the US as well, but many people have their heads in the sand and do not want to acknowledge it, let alone do anything about it.
    • Trump Signs Executive Order Expanding Efforts To Combat Human Trafficking Monsters
    "My administration is putting unprecedented pressure on traffickers," he said.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th May 2022 at 01:53.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2022), Brigantia (26th May 2022), ClearWater (9th July 2022), Ewan (26th May 2022), fifi (26th May 2022), Franny (1st June 2023), janette (15th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th May 2022), O Donna (26th May 2022), Reinhard (8th June 2022), Stephanie (9th June 2022), Victoria (20th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Angry Re: Missing Women & Children In China

• 6 Things That Show China's Organ Harvesting Is Real:

• Fighting China's Forced Organ Harvesting (Documentary):

Red Reign exposes forced organ harvesting in China of prisoners of conscience, Falun Gong, who's tenets are truth compassion and tolerance as told by Nobel Prize nominee, David Matas. The film explores the involvement of the Western World, and the courageous doctors, politicians and lawyers around the world combating this atrocity which effects us all in ways we cant imagine.
    • China’s Secret Death Sentence: Organ Harvesting:

China doesn't kill prisoners the way other countries do. The Chinese Communist Party makes sure that even in death, the Chinese people are still contributing to the glory of the motherland. By removing their hearts, livers, eyes, skin and other vital body parts, China's secret death sentence ensures that prisoners are disposed of with maximum profit and efficiency. In this episode of China Uncensored, we look at the Chinese Communist Party's practice of forced organ harvesting, who is being targeted by it, and how it's affecting other countries.
    • Gravitas: Did China Harvest Organs Of Its Own Citizens?:

For 21 years, Falun Gong practitioners have been victims of State-sponsored persecution. In 1999, China declared millions of them illegal & drove them into exhile. There have also been accusations that China robbed these practitioners of their organs
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th May 2022 at 15:48.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (4th June 2022), Bill Ryan (27th May 2022), Brigantia (26th May 2022), ClearWater (9th July 2022), Ewan (26th May 2022), fifi (26th May 2022), Franny (28th May 2022), janette (15th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th May 2022), Matthew (19th August 2023), O Donna (26th May 2022), onawah (24th January 2024), Reinhard (8th June 2022), Stephanie (9th June 2022), Victoria (20th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

• I wonder if any of the Chinese Project Avalon Members are brave enough to respond open & honestly about this very important forum thread ...
    Why "important"? ... Because it is the (near) future "mind-set" of whole world serving Tyrannical Agenda2030 connected to Depopulation Agenda towards "Zero Carbon 2050" & Georgia Guidestones & Club of Rome.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th May 2022 at 12:25.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aemay (4th June 2022), Bill Ryan (27th May 2022), Brigantia (26th May 2022), Franny (28th May 2022), janette (15th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th May 2022), Mercedes (16th June 2022), O Donna (26th May 2022), onawah (26th May 2022), Pam (24th January 2024), Reinhard (8th June 2022), Stephanie (9th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th May 2022), Victoria (20th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

So we have the totally corrupt W.H.O. (wanting to start a "Global Governance") dominated by the Chinese CCP & Psychopath Bill Gates ... They want to implement Global Authoritarianism "inspired" by the Chinese Model Control Freaks? ... HELL NO! ... What is the ultimate price/cost for millions to blindly trust and/or obey (corrupt) authorities?

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    May 26th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

Study also:
    1. Major Leak Exposes 2 Million Members of the Chinese Communist Party ~ First Ever!
    2. Is China Dominating the Global Financial Markets...?
    3. Flirting with War (China vs Taiwan, and whatever might ensue)
    4. Turmoil in China!
    5. Eternal A.I. Dictatorship in China?
    6. Extreme Covid Measures in China... Horrifyingly Real
    7. Disassociation in China
    8. Blackwater founder chases $1 Trillion deal with China
    9. China Expands Weather Modification by 2 Million Square Miles
    10. Google Earth China 'The Pattern' and more a HAARP?
    11. U.S. National Emergency Declared Over China Threat
    12. Inside China's Surveillance State
    13. North Korean Defector Park Yeon-mi Exposes Kim Jong Un & China
    14. China Donated $1 Billion To Harvard University - Covert Cash! Why?
    15. China has Clinton's 33,000 missing emails
    16. China Spying in US
    17. Spyware installed by (?) Sends Android's Text, Msgs to China
    18. China just can't resist embedding spyware (It's worse - lots worse. See Post #32)
    19. China Ready to Hit Back at U.S. with Rare Earths
    20. Why is China on the move in the South Pacific?
    21. China Wants to Be First to Colonize the Moon and Mars
    22. Has China's 'Area 51' been found in the Gobi Desert?
    23. China's Lunar Rover Has Encountered Strange 'Black Goo' On Dark Side Of The Moon
    24. US Warns Staff in China: Beware of Unusual Sounds
    25. Exclusive: Leaked Docs Expose China’s Secret Internet Troll Operations Amid CCP Virus Pandemic!
    26. China Censors PewDiePie (Having 101 Million Subs) For Criticizing Communist Regime
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th May 2022 at 15:53.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2022), Franny (28th May 2022), janette (15th June 2022), Maybee (26th May 2022), Mercedes (16th June 2022), onawah (24th January 2024), Stephanie (9th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th May 2022), Victoria (20th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

• What China Owns In Canada 🇨🇦
    We already know that Communist China has large stakes in, or owns outright, much of Canada’s coastline and harbor lands.

If you missed media attention around their shopping spree, here’s what they bought in Canada. The Bentall Centre, a landmark office complex in Vancouver, that went for just over a B. Retirement Concepts, a senior care company in BC and Alberta, that also just happens to have a massive real estate footprint. The HSBC Building in Toronto, also known as 70 York Street. Last but not least, 777 Bay Street, whose largest client is the Government of Ontario. All of these deals were approved by the Canadian government, who found nothing weird about their ownership structure. (The Chinese Government Just Seized Billions Worth Of Canadian Real Estate, Better Dwelling, Feb. 23, 2018)
    “Canada must have missed when US Congress flat out called them a state owned entity. The US never presented hard proof of the Chinese government’s involvement with Anbang. Although it’s now, ironically, under state control. It’s not like the RCMP and CSIS warned us this would happen though. Oh wait, there was that one time the RCMP and CSIS warned us this would happen. Whoops!
    “Update: Canderel, the owners of 777 Bay Street, reached out to dispute Brookfield’s report. They claim Anbang did not buy the building from them. Canderel appears to operate Anbang’s 70 York Street, and the Bentall Centre. Canderel’s VP of Leasing, Michael Vilner declined to answer any further questions related to Anbang at this time.” (Better Dwelling)
    And now there’s this chilling but only temporary Facebook account of what happened to Canadian citizen, Virginia Pollock at Vancouver International Airport:
    “I got home to Canada yesterday. I must tell you about the fresh hell I walked into after arriving in the Vancouver British Columbia Airport.

“Our airplane flew into Vancouver from Seattle and we were immediately made to walk in a single file. There were no more than 30 of us. The airport was totally empty like a huge tomb. There were absolutely no people in offices or stores. There was a chilling effect to this great emptiness and quiet.
    “As we were walking in single file on either side along this chosen path were guards about every 20 feet keeping us contained on path. The guards were Chinese in Airport Security uniforms. I wanted to take a picture but I was sternly warned not to take any pictures. I asked if I may use the woman’s facilities and having to go off path I was escorted by a Chinese woman in the uniform of the Airport Security. I have Chinese friends but this felt very different. It was unnerving coming back to my country to be made to file one after another with Chinese guards keeping us in line and directing us. After seeming to walk a mile we ended up at 3 Booths each with 2 Chinese guards. The top was surrounded by glass with a small cut to pass papers through. I had an emergency medical appointment due to an accident that affected my disability. I was in great pain and the Doctor was willing to see me for special circumstances. I had to come home immediately.

“I was finally told by a guard to approach the booth and show my Covid Test( negative of course or I would not be allowed on the flight) . Then I saw behind the booth a long row of Canadian Policemen. A wall of Police.

“The very young Chinese fellow at the booth said that he didn’t care about my circumstances or disability but I could go along to the next two booths that had 2 white healthcare nurses in each booth.

“I then spoke to a young lady whom I thought would allow me to get to my specialist. I was in a physically bad way and was told to take a chair just in front of another group of Police. It was so intimidating to be there. It was the great number of guards and doubled by the polices presence. It was actually scary. I felt like I was in a kind of nightmare movie because it was unreal. There was something so militaristic yet undefined on the surface. The Canadian police were at attention with nothing to do. I felt like they were hoping for something to take away their boredom. I immediately felt like I was at their mercy.

“After at least one hour, which felt like a week I was worried I would miss my special appointment. Of course I swore to uphold isolation and all the regulations like phoning in to report my isolation daily, because Canadians can’t be trusted. I guess. I finally went to ask the nurse if I could leave. She told me that the very young Chinese guard in the first booth said that he didn’t agree and I had to go to their choice of detention centre. I was floored and asked if she could do something. No, the Chinese guard said no! The Canadian Health Canada nurse obviously got orders from him. Well. I was so shocked that I wasn’t allowed my medical emergency care.

“I said well I have to try and make my appointment because it was beginning to be painfully unbearable. All she said was that I could call for an ambulance, see a paramedic and wait until my detention was over. I thought that a nurse would know that in cases of specialist treatment, a paramedic is of no help.

“I had to say I must leave and I’ll deal with the consequences later. It’s a $3000.00 fine.
    “I grab my suitcase that was sitting alone outside the deserted luggage pick up and realized that 2 police men were on either side of me. They escorted me away from the exit to another row of people in a long booth. There were about 10 people manning whatever this was. I was brought up to a lady who said before you go, you need the Covid test. I said yes. Let’s do it please. Then she insisted I answer questions. At least the police man gave me a chair. I was going to miss my appointment for sure now.

“The first thing this lady said after name, address etc etc that was right on her computer was ” What Covid hotel are you booked at?” None. Please I really need to hurry. May I have my test? No. Then I actually began to cry. I just couldn’t help it. My pain and worry we’re building up. I calmed down and the lady said ” Let’s continue “Now what Covid hotel are you going to ?” I said none. I got up to go to the testing tent. Then three police were around me. I was trapped and now I thought if I overreacted they are going to put me in a jail cell. I asked them, “What’s going on?” If you don’t do what you are told we will take you to jail.” That was just too much. I sat back down and the lady asked me “what Covid hotel are you booked in?” Again! Then I stood up and said please ticket me and let me go. Oh no. Then a male nurse with the three police came around me. He obviously saw I was in distress, shaking and sweating and I was on the verge of tears again. I’m not usually like this but I was in a bad way. This was just abusive now. So I have to answer the questions. I kid you not the lady said. “Ok now. What Covid hotel are you booked into?” Wow. Such abuse of power and contemptive behaviour!

“I stood up and said. “Oh no you don’t. “And made my way to the test tent. There were about 10 Chinese women doing the tests. The nurse from the front was then there along with to two policemen shadowing me. I was finally led to a chair and a Chinese nurse swabbed my nose. I got up after thanking her very politely and made my way to go to the exit. Now the nurse and one officer escorted me. Then another officer came up while I was still not outside the roped in test area. I wasn’t sure if they weren’t going to take me down and off to jail. All of these police and Chinese guards and Chinese testers for small handfuls of people who all test negative coming home! They must be assholes for doing the government’s work especially when the real power lays with the 3 Chinese men in the first booth. It was plain to see that there was an incredible amount of ” hate” and distrust for anyone who dared leave our country when orders were to stay masked and locked up during Trudeau’s great Communistic Power Play to prove to his Global Elites that he has his foot ready to squish anyone who dares not to be abused, used and punished in Trudeau’s new FIRST POST NATIONAL STATE.
    “The nurse then said ” I have to give you instructions as she handed me a non compliance form. At this point, I just laughed and said “What are you doing here. You don’t make medical decisions you just sign off on what that young man tells you and he sure as heck isn’t a nurse or doctor. So you just abuse seniors who have disabilities! Just leave me alone. I shook them off and finally escaped from my first brush with a look at what the people in Canada are letting happen.

“What country did I land in? Well that sure wasn’t Canada. God only knows what we are in for. The Chinese run the place. What else are we not seeing with the Chinese Communist Huawei G5 spy system up and running across our country now, installed during our first lockdown. Victoria is building a Chinese Museum honouring the Chinese and let’s not forget about a little virus called Covid-19 that set all of these new communistic power moves in motion and the death of old useless seniors like me, I ask what next?”
    Mrs. Pollock’s account of her return to Canada was posted to Facebook on April 3.

Facebook removed it on April 9.

Could it be that Trudeau won’t need to turn control of Vancouver International, Canada’s second largest airport. over to Communist China this week—because he already did?

Related: More than 100 passengers arriving in Vancouver refuse ‘mandatory’ hotel quarantine

This comes as COVID-sick passengers continue to pour into B.C. and Canada

More than 100 passengers arriving at Vancouver International Airport have refused to quarantine at a government-authorized hotel since the “mandatory” three-day quarantine was introduced on Feb. 22.

This comes as the B.C. Centre for Disease Control reported 23 flights either departing or arriving at Vancouver International Airport with a COVID-sick passenger on board since the start of April.

Judi McLeod is an award-winning journalist with 30 years’ experience in the print media. A former Toronto Sun columnist, she also worked for the Kingston Whig Standard. Her work has appeared on Rush Limbaugh, Newsmax, Drudge Report & Foxnews.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th May 2022 at 12:54.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2022), Brigantia (4th June 2022), East Sun (26th May 2022), janette (15th June 2022), Maybee (26th May 2022), onawah (24th January 2024), Reinhard (8th June 2022), Stephanie (9th June 2022), Victoria (20th July 2022), Yoda (26th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: Missing Women & Children In China

• How Much U.S. Debt Does China Own?
    Nations borrowing from each other may be as old as the concept of money. Foreign debt provides the opportunity for countries to secure the financing they ordinarily wouldn't have access to and to stimulate their economy.

However, the concept of foreign debt carries a negative connotation, especially when it concerns large amounts owed to nations embroiled in controversy. For example, the huge amount of debt that the U.S. government owes Chinese lenders has been the subject of countless debates, headline news stories, and political platforms for decades.

Key Takeaways:
    • The largest holder of U.S. debt is the United States government.
    • The top two foreign holders of U.S. debt are Japan and China.
    • Whether you're an American retiree or a Chinese bank, American debt is considered a sound investment.
    • The Chinese yuan, like the currencies of many nations, is tied to the U.S. dollar.
    • Because of varying maturities dates, China would be unable to call in all its Treasury holdings at once.
    How the Ownership of US Debt Works

By mid-2017, the total amount of official debt owed by the federal, state, and local governments was more than $19.4 trillion. That figure was $30 trillion as of Feb. 1, 2022. *1 *2 Some experts insist on adding hundreds of trillions in unfunded future liabilities on the federal government balance sheet. *3

Of the $30 trillion in government debts, more than $6 trillion is owned by the federal government in trust funds. *4 These are accounts dedicated to Social Security, Medicare, and other entitlements.

In simpler terms, the government wrote itself a really big IOU and bankrupted one account to finance another activity. IOUs are formed and financed through joint efforts of the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve. *5

Much of the rest of the debt is owned by individual investors, corporations, and other public entities. This includes everyone from retirees who purchase individual U.S. Treasurys to the Chinese government.

From February 2021 to January 2022, the debt to Japan and China decreased by 3.5% and 4%, respectively. *6

Japan commands the top spot among foreign creditors with $1.3 trillion—4.3% of total U.S. debt—owed by the U.S. government. China holds the number two position, holding $1.06 trillion of U.S. Treasurys—3.5% of the total U.S. debt. *6

Japanese-owned debt doesn't receive nearly as much negative attention as Chinese-owned debt, ostensibly because Japan is seen as a friendlier nation and the Japanese economy hasn't grown as fast as China's year after year. *7

The other countries that hold the most U.S. debt include the U.K., with $608 billion owed; Luxembourg, holding $310 billion in debt securities; and Ireland, slightly behind Luxembourg with $308 billion of the United States' debt. *6

Why China Owns So Much US Debt?

There are two main economic reasons Chinese lenders bought up so many U.S. Treasury securities. The first and most important is that China wants its currency, the yuan, pegged to the dollar. *8 This has been common practice for many countries ever since the Bretton Woods Conference in 1944. *9

A dollar-pegged yuan helps keep down the cost of Chinese exports, which the Chinese government believes makes it stronger in international markets. This also reduces the purchasing power of Chinese earners.

Effects of Dollar-Pegging

Dollar-pegging adds stability to the yuan since the dollar is still seen as one of the safest currencies in the world. This is the second reason the Chinese want Treasurys; they are essentially redeemable in dollars.

China drew some headlines in 2013 and 2014 for buying up a lot of gold to store in its bank vaults, but the real safety net for the yuan is the worldwide belief in the dollar. *10

Consequences of Owing Debt to the Chinese

It's politically popular to say that the Chinese "own the United States" because they are such a huge creditor. The reality is very different than the rhetoric.
    If China called in all of its U.S. holdings, the U.S. dollar would depreciate, whereas the yuan would appreciate, making Chinese goods more expensive.

While around 4% of the national debt isn't exactly insignificant, the Treasury Department has had no problems finding buyers for its products even after a rating downgrade.

If the Chinese suddenly decided to call in all of the federal government's obligations (which isn't possible, given the maturities of debt securities), others would likely step in to service the market. This includes the Federal Reserve, which already owns nearly three times as much debt as China. *11

The Effects on Trade

Second, the Chinese rely on American markets to buy Chinese-produced goods. Artificially suppressing the yuan has made it difficult for a growing Chinese middle class; so, exports are needed to keep businesses running. *12

Consider what the current arrangement means: The Chinese buy up dollar bills in the form of Treasurys. This helps inflate the value of the dollar. In return, American consumers get cheap Chinese products and incoming investment capital. The average American is made better off by foreigners providing inexpensive services and only demanding pieces of paper in return.

How Much Money Does the U.S. Owe China?

The United States owes China approximately $1.06 trillion as of January 2022.

Which Country Owes the Most Money to China?

China does not publish the figures on its international lending. However, there are some countries—such as Niger, Cambodia, and Laos—whose debt to China is more than 25% of their GDP. *13

Does Any Country Have No National Debt?

According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the only nation with no national debt is Macao SAR. *14

Which Country Has the Most Debt?

Japan has the most debt in the world, accounting for approximately 252% of its gross domestic product (GDP). *14

references:
    1. Forbes. "U.S. National Debt Surpasses $30 Trillion: What That Means For You."
    2. TreasuryDirect. "Debt Position and Activity Report," Page 1.
    3. Forbes. "Your Pension Is a Lie: There's $210 Trillion of Liabilities Our Government Can't Fulfill."
    4. United States Treasury Fiscal Data. "Debt to the Penny."
    5. TreasuryDirect. "Frequently Asked Questions About the Public Debt."
    6. United States Department of Treasury. "Major Foreign Holders of Treasury Securities."
    7. World Bank. "GDP growth (annual %) - Japan."
    8. Congressional Research Service. "China's Currency Policy," Page 1.
    9. Office of the Historian. "Bretton Woods-GATT, 1941–1947."
    10. Gold. "China's Gold Market: Progress and Prospects," Page 2.
    11. Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. "Federal Debt Held by Federal Reserve Banks."
    12. Government Publishing Office. "Senate Hearing 111-914: The Treasury Departments's Report on International Economic and Exchange Rate Policies."
    13. Statista. "The Countries Most in Debt to China."
    14. IMF. "General Government Gross Debt."
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th May 2022 at 20:13.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2022), Brigantia (4th June 2022), East Sun (26th May 2022), Ewan (27th May 2022), Harmony (26th May 2022), janette (15th June 2022), Mercedes (16th June 2022), onawah (24th January 2024), Stephanie (9th June 2022), Victoria (20th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th May 2022 at 16:06.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2022), ClearWater (9th July 2022), East Sun (26th May 2022), Ewan (27th May 2022), Harmony (27th May 2022), janette (15th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th May 2022), onawah (24th January 2024), Reinhard (8th June 2022), Stephanie (9th June 2022), Victoria (20th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Post Re: Missing Women & Children In China

I spent about 14 years growing up in China. It's a city near the coast of Shanghai.
    I can't speak too much about my personal experience on those issues, because I have not personally experienced or known about them. Mainly because: a), the transparency within China is just incredibly low, important information almost never gets out, and b), what happens in the coastal cities can be drastically different in the inland.

In order to understand the problems you talked about, I think several pillars of basic knowledge we need to settle on (even though the mainstream media never talk about those, and the majority of the West still thinks China as the CCP the governor vs. the significant population the governed, yet there's much more than that):

You can understand China's society as a pyramid made of 9 castes from bottom to top: a), lower class: 9-people living in remote mountains or plain villages & unemployed, 8-hard laborers & farmers, 7-individual wage workers, etc. b), middle class: 6-lowest CCP members, corporate employees, professionals, 5-small to medium business owners, managers, 4-city governors, industry leaders (Jack Ma falls into this category), and c), upper ruling class (made of the founding members of the CCP and their close connections): 3-top level elites in the industry that actually have a say (ex, one of Xi's relatives who started an EV company. He has more power than Jack Ma because Jack isn't in the elite CCP circle), 2-provincial government leaders & other leaders who are appointed in key departments, 1-Central Committees (the real power struggles happen here in class 1&2, string pullers are in class 1).
    Unlike the west, people who are not in the central CCP circle will never get to class levels 1~3. The video is in Chinese, but the diagram will make sense.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSGt...BE%A3%E9%92%8A

The CCP is basically operating like a religion, so Falun Gong becomes the infidels they want to eliminate.

As much as I wanted to erase those problems in China, international pressures are mostly hopeless for those issues, because the countries who are more powerful than China have problems of their own, and dealing with China's too much will probably expose themselves too and backfire. So, directly exposing those problems in China can only get to them so much.
    The only viable solution I could think of is having any sorts of connections in the class 1~3, and gradually influence that - when the new generation of the upper ruling class came to power, I felt the problems somehow ameliorate because many of the ruling class's children took their education in the west. Military invasions are not really viable, even for the small scale, because any major powers like the US won't gain much from it anyways. The other "solution" is simply the tide of history - when the CCP is faced with so much problems that it cannot deal with the country anymore and loses control, a revolution happens (again, the outcomes could be either better or worsen what CCP had done).

Specifically for the missing women and children, the west barely reports on it as compared to the Xinjiang and Tibet issues. Human trafficking is a bit endemic in China for many years - it usually happens to the people in the lower class 7~9, both the victims and the traffickers. In the eyes of the ruling class 1~3, the class 7~9 are not really humans, they are just sort of replaceable livestock. It's really quite difficult to change that, but forming some kind of vigilante quietly without having online platforms for communications in the class 6~7 people would help, because people in the class 8~9 are poorly educated and they really don't care about anything at all, while class 4~5 are concerned that they would get themselves into unnecessary risks when they can have their normal functioning lives, and class 1~3 simply don't see as a problem when it doesn't threaten their rule, wealth, power, or lifestyle (hiding the problem instead of solving it is always much easier).

Though overgeneralization can be criticized if that's in the west, but the class approach to viewing the Chinese society is still quite accurate, and likely continue until China sort of runs into internal problems.
    Last edited by johnshen; 27th May 2022 at 07:34.

20. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to johnshen For This Post:

Agape (4th June 2022), Bill Ryan (27th May 2022), Blastolabs (2nd September 2022), Brigantia (4th June 2022), cascadian (27th May 2022), ClearWater (9th July 2022), Ewan (27th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th May 2022), Franny (27th May 2022), Harmony (27th May 2022), Icare (6th July 2023), Ioneo (27th January 2024), janette (15th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th May 2022), onawah (28th May 2022), pabranno (27th May 2022), Peace in Oz (27th May 2022), Reinhard (8th June 2022), Stephanie (4th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th May 2022), Victoria (20th July 2022), Vicus (27th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,337 times in 4,610 posts

It is where addressing the issue of extreme poverty and illiteracy becomes crucial, globally and in all matters human.

India has similarly large and diverse population ( 1.4 to 1.8 billion people) who cultivated and depended on class/caste system for thousands of years and social hierarchy based not solely on wealth and power but descent ( both father and mother lineages considered equally important to future and fate of progeny).

Worker class of people are not in better situation than the same people in China, in my opinion, they live in tents or dormitories and earn not more than $8/£6 for a day of hard “slave labor”, such as carrying heavy loads, stones and cement to building sites and doing all the construction work under supervision , on roads and buildings and so forth.

Their life options were sealed for thousands of years despite the fact they are beautiful people and very slender built, almost tiny compared to the rest , add the facto graphs of insufficient nutrition through tens, perhaps hundreds of generations.
    They are not only beautiful but also bright and mentally sharp if not for not getting hands on alcohol, drugs and high fats: the luxuries of the wealthy merchant class.

India is one of the oldest trading societies in the world so merchant/trader class of people was always big and supported as “feeders of the nations”( should have been “farmers” in that category though it’s mostly the traders who rose themselves to the role of politicians and influential businessmen quite like in the rest of the world) .

But it never developed common socialist model and rejected such in favor of freedom of movement, spirit of tolerance and ability to create profit from scratch .

Mass problems are always difficult to address though statistics and scholarly articles will always miss the reality point: many skilled people jump classes and virtues of their birth and upbringing if they’re smart and gifted and live as “sheiks” , entrepreneurs and other top folks without anyone noticing.

Many people have tried to alleviate sufferings of the poorest and rise their living standards , from Mahatma Gandhi to Mother Theresa ( both cursed for their “mistakes” by following few generations) but unless governments of countries ( in general) become very compassionate and humane and understand the point behind social unrest and control is based in reality of human conditions that naturally include illness and painful struggle against nature and life here on this Planet
    and start acting with great kindness towards their citizens ( of all republics) the problem will persist
    because people learn from their governments by example and copy the same patterns of human exploitation and hierarchy based over controls from generation to generation, worshipping them secretly as “golden rule” that can not or should not be changed.

So far only examples of small countries and communities exist who are not out of struggle but maintain their populace happy, in balanced numbers ( rather than “growing” ) and taken care of by themselves.

Most large population countries did not “come together naturally” but by subjugation and inclusion of countless tribes and territories . With effort to “preserve their tradition” while destroying it at the same time China is not better than the rest of today’s world in my opinion.

Prague or London are very different places now from what they’ve been in my childhood , most space seems to be occupied by shopping centers or agency offices of some sort and historical places including churches , gardens , castles and so forth are ticketed and run over by mass tourism feeding more “merchandise”.

There is nothing that seems to entertain people more than “money game” at most times of their adult life , on this Planet , naturally lots of intelligence and skills are suppressed by extreme poverty for billions of people around the globe.

Such conditions automatically make people very vulnerable and exploitable by any means.

Something only our parents understood very well ( or not); every child and person to grow up and excel , for any injured or ailing person to recover,
    for every worker to do their job,
    super feeding of both nourishment and information is required.

No ascent and no evolution happens without extras.

People will never prosper or recover their strength from low quality foods or one sided, emergency types of diets and water fasts.

No brighter generations will grow from “staples” that had been genetically modified for hundreds of generations in past and lost 60-90% of their original nutritional values, vitamins , minerals and so forth.

People don’t only go missing , they still die of hunger and fatigue everyday not because the society was in emergency or because missing resources,

far to the East, people die for overwork in Japan , surrounded by top notch technologies , products and equally “devote” people ,
    for their faith, loyalty and the only direction their life could ever take ,

with no obvious way out, so do people in other countries commit “ethical suicides” drained professionally, emotionally, sometimes economically by the same virtue.

Yet their friends and bosses will commit the same mistake and clasp hands to the pattern and authority in praise of “perfect human sacrifice” and people who generally overdid it are praised as worker heroes.

In age when the need for most forced and artificial human labor could be eventually replaced , right now by computers and machines and human beings brought up in qualified , intelligent and loving manner

what we see instead , more often is herding of people and recreation of new collectives and social groups ,
    replacing old models by new but similar models,

like cars ,
    does not help.

Cars are still cars and clog the roads and suffocate us with heat and pollution so far.

🦆
    Last edited by Agape; 4th June 2022 at 04:58.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Blastolabs (2nd September 2022), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2022), Harmony (4th June 2022), janette (15th June 2022), Reinhard (8th June 2022), Stephanie (4th June 2022), Victoria (20th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

China has been detaining more than 1 million Uyghurs in internment camps, unfortunately for several years now. But the People's Republic is also using digital technologies to suppress this Muslim minority of Turkish background. The Internet is proving to be an ideal way for the Communist Party to detect “extremist behaviour”. Also with Uyghurs who live far outside of China.

OWhether you reside within or outside the borders of China: it makes little difference to many Uyghurs today. Because they are not only persecuted in Xinjiang, their home in northwestern China, the worldwide diaspora is also a target. Everywhere today they run the risk of being extradited, spied on or silenced.
    'I have no contact with anyone except my parents. Contact with people abroad can lead to prison terms under the guise of separatism and terrorism.'
    Adil Çinar, International Uygur Academy
    'Virtually every Uyghur living outside of Xinjiang has already had to deal with this. It ranges from phone calls from the Chinese police and attempts to block international travel to more serious consequences, such as detention, arrest or deportation to China.' So says Omer Kanat , director of the Uyghur Human Rights Project, an advocacy group in Washington.

The strategy must nip critical Uyghur voices in the bud. Whether that also works? "Most Uyghurs, including those abroad, remain silent for fear of what could happen to their families," said Adil Çinar of the International Uygur Academy, a Uyghur pressure group based in Turkey. "Those who do speak out are taking a risk, not only for themselves but also for their families."

Çinar went to university in Beijing and then went to Turkey and the Netherlands for his higher studies. 'My whole family still lives in Xinjiang. I have no contact with anyone except my parents. Contact with people abroad can lead to long prison terms under the guise of “separatism” and “terrorism”.'

Çinar was only able to re-establish contact with his parents in 2019. “They were told to contact me. I suspect that the police want to collect information about me. We only have superficial conversations, without any depth or risk.'

According to the World Uyghur Congress, a federation of Uyghur communities in exile registered in Germany, an estimated 1 to 1.6 million Uyghurs live outside of China. A significant proportion of them live in Central Asian countries such as Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. Smaller communities live in other countries, including Afghanistan, Turkey, Australia, Canada and also Belgium.

Most Uyghurs fled Xinjian after 2009 due to increasing repression and discrimination, notes Vanessa Frangville, senior lecturer in Chinese studies at the Université Libre de Bruxelles. That year, deadly riots broke out in Urumqi, the capital of Xinjiang, between the Uyghurs and Han Chinese, the dominant ethnic group in China. Some Uyghurs left as students, others for work, and still others applied for asylum.
    The Web

After the riots in 2019, the Communist Party cut off internet access in the Xinjiang region for nearly a year. She was convinced that the riots were set up via the internet, telephone calls and text messages. But today, China seems to be adopting a reverse strategy. The Party sees the internet today as an opportunity to detect "extremist behaviour", in line with the Western war on terror .

Anyone who wants to remain untraceable and offline is not only regarded as a suspect but also as an extremist by the Chinese government. It suffices as “evidence” to send suspects to the so-called reeducation camps.
    Suspicious behavior is if you used to use a smartphone but now don't, or if you repeatedly turn off your mobile phone, or if you don't use the internet at all.
    The Chinese authorities have also set up a database, the Integrated Joint Operation Platform, in which they store vast amounts of personal information about the Uyghurs. This data is collected at checkpoints and home visits, but also with cameras and Wi-Fi sniffers (which monitor data traffic via wireless networks). Uyghurs would also be required to install a certain app on their smartphones, which stores personal data.
    Chinese authorities are paying special attention to 36 specific “types” of Uyghurs being filtered out of the database, a study by Humans Rights Watch showed. Among the suspected types are people who once made a smartphone but now don't and people who repeatedly turn off their mobile phone. Not using the internet at all is a criminal act for Uyghurs in Xinjiang.

Other examples of unreliable behavior, according to China, are when you don't interact with the neighbors and often avoid the front door, or when you donate to religious organizations. Even more suspicious: households that use an "abnormal" amount of electricity and people who use "suspicious internet tools", such as WhatsApp, Skype and VPN connections - that allow you to surf the internet anonymously.

Oppression across borders

But Uyghurs are far from safe abroad either. Researchers from the Uyghur Human Rights Project (UHRP) and from the Oxus Society for Central Asian Affairs , another Uyghur pressure group in Washington, compiled a database of data on Uyghur victims of oppression, from 1997 to 2021. They concluded that at least 28 countries at one point cooperated in the extradition of Uyghurs to China.

Most of these countries are located in the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia. The report refers to 1546 detained and deported Uyghurs. 1151 of these would be held in the host country itself.
    China sends threatening messages, influences public opinion on social media and sends police officers on secret missions abroad to intimidate and even kidnap people.
    In a subsequent report, the two interest groups also examined liberal democracies. There too, China would succeed in putting pressure on Uyghur activists. Since 2017, this intimidation is said to have increased drastically. At the same time, the repression in Xinjiang itself was also stepped up and China installed unprecedented surveillance systems based on a gigantic camera network.

In a small-scale survey of 72 Uyghurs currently residing in the United States, Australia, Europe and Japan, nearly 74 percent of participants said they experienced "digital risks, threats or surveillance" outside of China, the report notes. According to the authors, China's enormous economic power allows it to put pressure on other countries.

The People's Republic is working on a new global infrastructure project, the Belt and Road Initiative (also known as the New Silk Road), which, according to the report's authors, is creating "unprecedented possibilities for cross-border repression." China was also able to sell and distribute coronavirus vaccines in more than 100 countries, thanks to Western countries' refusal to release vaccine patents. Indonesia, Pakistan, Iran and – not coincidentally – Turkey in particular could and can count on large deliveries.
    • Espionage, Harassment, Kidnapping
    Çinar emphasizes that the repression is not limited to the online sphere and talks about various personal experiences, from espionage to intimidation. 'I used to be often called by the Chinese embassy in The Hague. I was told there was mail or important documents in front of me. But you don't know what will happen if you show up.' Also through his parents' WeChat account, the only way they have contact, people on behalf of the government have already contacted him directly.

The methods used by China abroad vary. China sends threatening messages, influences public opinion on social media and sends police officers abroad on secret missions to intimidate and even kidnap people. People are incessantly harassed on social media and often physically spied on as well.

Many young Uyghurs abroad can be located through their scholarships, explains ULB lecturer Vanessa Frangville . All students with Chinese nationality abroad are obliged to report regularly to the Chinese embassy. When he says that they can only renew their passports if they travel back to Xinjiang, fear grows.

'Uyghurs regularly receive informal-looking messages from the Chinese embassies, or directly from China,' says Frangville. 'It states that they must send residence documents, student cards or employment contracts. Any document, as long as their address is on it. When they refuse to do so, surviving relatives in Xinjiang are threatened. These students are under enormous pressure. Their relatives are sometimes visited daily by the police and threatened.' Family members on the home front discourage Uyghur activists in Western countries from making their voices heard, the activists told the German broadcaster Deutsche Welle.

"Initially, China tried to use these messages to get the Uyghurs back to Xinjiang, and eventually put them in an internment camp," Frangville said. 'Now, of course, no one is going back voluntarily. Today, China mainly wants to silence these people. They are discouraged from joining demonstrations or talking to journalists.'

There are known cases of Uyghurs being released from the internment camps in China and required to sign documents promising not to tell anything about their experiences in the camps, Rian Thum , a Uyghur historian at the University of Nottingham, told Deutsche Welle. Others would then be warned that they will never see their families again if they refuse to provide information about other Uyghurs in their host country.

read also:
    Chinese repression beyond its own borders is not limited to Uyghurs either, according to a report by the Spanish human rights organization Safeguard Defenders. Official data from China suggests that nearly 10,000 fugitives abroad have been returned to China since 2014. These would include "economic criminals" and "corrupt officials".
    targets

In recent years, there have been several incidents where Uyghurs were forcibly returned to China in violation of international law. According to Frangville, these deportations mainly take place in countries where human rights are more often violated. For example, according to Human Rights Watch, Egypt detained 62 Uyghurs in July 2017, at least 12 of whom were deported to China. In August 2015, Thailand forcibly returned 220 Uyghurs. In December 2012, Malaysia deported 6 Uyghurs.
    “The time when Western countries could deny what is happening to the Uyghurs is now completely over.
    Vanessa Frangville, ULB
    "China has emerged as a vital economic partner of countries facing increasing repression against Uyghurs," note researchers from the Oxus Society for Central Asian Affairs and the Uyghur Human Rights Project. China's massive investments in these countries, such as building roads and building hospitals, have put pressure on the governments of these countries to repatriate Uyghurs, Frangville confirms.
    The growing importance of political and economic ties is also apparent from the cooperation between the Taliban and the Chinese regime. As many as 2000 ethnic Uyghurs live in Afghanistan, and some were also born there. China has plans for massive investments in Afghanistan, but will only do so on the condition that the Taliban cooperate in fighting Uyghur militants who joined the extremist Turkistan Islamic Party. The Taliban are said to have reassured the Chinese authorities that they would never allow a military force to use Afghan territory for "acts against China."

According to Frangville, there is a strong anti-Western imperialism discourse in these countries. China offers an alternative model, an opportunity for the countries in question to demonstrate that they do not need the West. 'This countermodel fits perfectly into the agenda of dictators.'
    • Belgium
    Several European countries have officially pledged not to return Uyghurs to China, nor have members of other ethnic groups with a predominantly Muslim background from Xinjiang. Nevertheless, a number of western countries, including Belgium, became involved in the deportation of Uyghurs.

In 2019, the Belgian embassy handed over a Uyghur family to the Chinese police in the Chinese capital Beijing. A Uyghur woman, Wureyetiguli Abula, had secretly traveled with her four children to the Belgian embassy in Beijing to arrange papers for family reunification. Her husband, Ablimit Tursun, had left for Turkey on a business trip two years earlier when he suddenly received news that his brother had been imprisoned in a re-education camp. He was told that he should not return to Xinjiang and was recognized in Belgium as a political refugee.

The Belgian embassy in Beijing had reassured the family: Ablimit's wife would easily obtain a diplomatic passport to travel to Belgium. But the family was immediately arrested in Beijing, before they even reached the embassy, ​​and the woman was questioned all night. In the end, the woman was released and managed to enter the Belgian embassy, ​​says Frangville. But there Abula was told that it would take another three months before she would receive the necessary documents. She had to leave the embassy but refused, after which the Chinese police were informed.

The family was sent back to Xinjiang. They are still closely watched there today. The irresponsible actions of the Belgian embassy were criticized in foreign media and in the federal parliament.
    • Sanctions and inconvenience
    The repression of the Uyghurs has already regularly subjected China to sanctions. The European Union, Canada, the United States, Australia and New Zealand introduced travel and economic sanctions on Chinese officials in March 2021 in response to the detention of hundreds of Uyghur Muslims. The European Parliament passed a resolution in late 2019 expressing "grave concern about China's harassment of the Uyghurs" and calling on the Chinese government to immediately close the "re-education camps".

But the West is struggling to formulate a common position on China's human rights abuses. Frangville: 'There is no collective Western response to the Uyghur issue. Countries that have financial interests in or with China will not criticize too loudly.'

There are several prominent museums in Europe that have partnerships with the Chinese state: the Tate Gallery and the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, the Center Pompidou in Paris, the Uffizi Gallery in Firenze. They are silent in all languages ​​on the Uyghur question. Prominent British politicians have warned that "museums are following a similar path to British universities, forging economic ties that cannot be easily undone." But the time when Western countries could deny what is happening to the Uyghurs is now completely over, says Frangville.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th June 2022 at 16:40.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (9th July 2022), janette (15th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th June 2022), Mercedes (16th June 2022), onawah (8th June 2022), Reinhard (8th June 2022), Stephanie (9th June 2022), Victoria (20th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

• 'Tool Of Genocide': Chinese Government Is Forcibly Removing Organs From Prisoners' Bodies

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (9th July 2022), janette (15th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th June 2022), Mercedes (16th June 2022), onawah (8th June 2022), Reinhard (8th June 2022), Stephanie (9th June 2022), Victoria (20th July 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Thanks

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (9th July 2022), janette (15th June 2022), Mercedes (16th June 2022), onawah (16th June 2022), Victoria (20th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Thanks

• The Truth About Communism:

• watch the full lecture here

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (9th July 2022), Victoria (20th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Thanks

• Rep. Waltz: You are seeing China buy up America:

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (22nd July 2022), Victoria (20th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Thanks

• World To ‘Take Action’ After UN Report Calls Out China:

• Australian Uyghur Tangritagh Women’s Association’s President Ramila Chanisheff says she hopes the world can “take action” following the UN’s report calling out China’s crimes against humanity. Ms Chaniesheff said the UN report gives “a litte bit of backing” to credible reports that have come out over the years. “Hopefully, the world will take action now,” she told Sky News Australia. “It’s the same stories that we know.”

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (2nd September 2022), onawah (2nd September 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 101,636 times in 9,888 posts

https://twitter.com/MoonofA/status/1663231979083513863

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2023/0...were-fake.html

Egg In Their Face - Two Anti-China Claims The Wall Street Journal Made Last Weeks Were Fake

May 29, 2023

On May 26 Amnesty International published one of its usual aggressive accusations against a government the U.S. is hostile to.

Hong Kong: Government must reveal whereabouts of Uyghur student detained at airport (archived)

Hong Kong authorities must reveal the whereabouts and fate of a Uyghur student who has been missing since he arrived in the city from South Korea earlier this month, amid fears he has been unlawfully extradited to mainland China without due process and is at risk of arbitrary detention and torture, Amnesty International said today.
    Abuduwaili Abudureheman has not been heard from since he sent a text message to a friend on 10 May. In the message, Abudureheman said he was being interrogated by Chinese police after arriving at Hong Kong airport.
    “The unknown fate of Abuduwaili Abudureheman is deeply worrying, given the background of crimes against humanity committed against Uyghurs by the Chinese government in Xinjiang, and its ongoing pursuit of Uyghurs who have travelled overseas,” said Alkan Akad, Amnesty International’s China Researcher.
    The accusations seem to be based on claims made by a single anonymous source:

On 10 May 2023, Abuduwaili travelled to Hong Kong to visit a friend, but he has been missing since his text message that evening, saying that he was being questioned at the airport by Chinese police. The friend has made Abuduwaili’s disappearance public after becoming increasingly concerned for his safety.
    Amnesty International understands that Abuduwaili was on a Chinese government “watch list” of Uyghurs and other Muslims from the Xinjiang region, based on the fact that he had a history of overseas travel. Amnesty International has documented numerous instances of the Chinese government targeting Uyghurs both at home and abroad with arbitrary incommunicado detention, lengthy imprisonment and torture purely based on the fact that they had travelled outside of China.

In 2021 Amnesty closed its Hong Kong office. One wonders then how it communicated with the relevant "friend"?

The Wall Street Journal and others published China bashing pieces based solely on Amnesty's claims.

The authorities Hong Kong were pretty pissed about the allegations as the man is question had never been there:

Hong Kong on Saturday criticized rights group Amnesty International’s accusation that a Uyghur student disappeared after being interrogated at the airport, and said that government records showed that he had not entered or been refused entry to the city.
    The Korean Yonhap news agency made efforts to actually contact the man. It tuned out that he is still in Korea and has no plans to go anywhere else (machine translation):

(New York = Yonhap News) Correspondent Koh Il-hwan = Abduwali Abu Dureheman (38), an international student from Xinjiang, China, who Amnesty International said was missing in Hong Kong, is staying in Korea, his advisor said.
    In a phone call with Yonhap News on the 29th, Jo Wook-yeon, head of the physical education department at Kookmin University, who is Abu Durehman's advisor, said, "Amnesty's announcement is not true."

Dean Cho said, "Abu Dureheman has not departed from Hong Kong, and is staying in Korea safely."

Dean Cho repeatedly confirmed that he had been in contact with Abu Durehman on a daily basis for guidance for his doctoral degree, and that "it is true that he is in Korea."

"I don't know why Amnesty announced that Abu Dureheman in South Korea was missing in Hong Kong," he said.

We don't know either but it aptly shows what standards Amnesty International and other such propaganda outlets have when making their sensational claims. None. A claim by one person based on a text message that may not even exist and made for whatever reason is trumpeted into the world even before any effort is made to verify it.

And why do the Wall Street Journal and others, who should have higher standards, publish Amnesty's accusation without ever fact checking them?

That is a question that one that can be reliably answered. The U.S. is hostile to China. Therefore U.S. mainstream media must bash China whenever they can.

Here is a case from another recent WSJ attempt to do just that:

On the day that Special Representative of the Chinese Government on Eurasian Affairs Li Hui visited Moscow on the last leg of his European trip, the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) ran an article that completely contradicted the facts and even fabricated stories. Such behavior that attempted to impose its own views and practices on others is in fact obstructing the peaceful resolution of the Russia-Ukraine conflict. Facts have proven that blindly fueling the fire can only escalate the conflict and cause more harm to people.
    The article began by stating that the Chinese envoy carried a clear message that "US allies in Europe should assert their autonomy and urge an immediate cease-fire, leaving Russia in possession of the parts of its smaller neighbor that it now occupies," accusing China of trying to split the West.

However, what the WSJ received was a denial from Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba. On May 27, Kuleba said in a video message that after the article appeared, he immediately contacted his colleagues in the European capitals visited by Li. None of them confirmed that negotiations about what the WSJ suggested were held.

In response to this, Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Mao Ning stated on Monday that she noted that the Foreign Minister of Ukraine publicly said that he contacted other parties and no country said Li made the remarks reported by the WSJ.

That is some egg in the face of the WSJ editors. China bashing in the opinion sections is fine. But fake news, twice in one week, to make some editorial point, is not something that readers are willing to pay for.

https://twitter.com/BlackDouglas/sta...03673646567424

Last edited by Ravenlocke; 1st June 2023 at 13:42.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th August 2023), onawah (24th January 2024)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,283 times in 4,081 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    ...Falun Gong...
    I accidentally spoke to a collection of Falun Gong protesters in London on the way home from a Freedom Rally. I say they were protesting but they were all stooping serenely in a Qigong pose. I find Qigong useful on the underground when I don't have anything to hold onto. It was a very passive protest. I stayed out of their way at first because their religious cult looked like it had too much overlap with mine; that's always annoying. But my friends were talking to them, and eventually a Falun Gong lady came over to me to give me a leaflet talking about this crime and the abductions against Falun Gong practitioners. I told her I believed her and signed their petition. She gave me a charm thing and I graciously accepted it while thinking I don't need another cults symbol. However it's a nice little thing and I kept it. Here it is:

The stories in this thread are heartbreaking... Right now I'm glad I have a sense of paranoia. Don't believe your parents when they tell you monsters are just made up to scare children.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th August 2023), Miller (24th January 2024), onawah (24th January 2024), Pam (24th January 2024)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Thanks

CCP walk up to a British 🇬🇧 Public Piano and call the police to say filming them is not allowed. The fun starts at 9:14

A video showing the moment a group of people waving Chinese flags demand a pianist to stop filming during a light-hearted performance has sparked fury. YouTuber Brendan Kavanagh posted a video on his DrKBoogieWoogie channel showing him tinkling the ivories at London's St Pancras International station as busy commuters ferried past.

But as the clip rolls a number of people waving Chinese flags can be seen in the background who eventually come over to the musician and tell him he is "not allowed" to film.

A bemused Mr Kavanagh debates why he should have to stop filming pointing out to the group of males and females, who say they are filming for Chinese TV, that "in the UK it's a free country".

In one exchange he says: "We are in Great Britain, we are not in China."

Mr Kavanagh asks if he will get in trouble with the Chinese government for filming to which a woman who is telling him to stop filming replies, "maybe not".

One man with the group also asks the musician to stop recording before adding they do "love his music" but demands he not film them. In a heated moment one of the group, who will not say if they are from China, shouts at Mr Kavanagh.

Officers from the Metropolitan Police can be seen discussing the incident with Mr Kavanagh but by the end of the video on his YouTube channel the musician has resumed playing the piano.

Speaking to Express.co.uk Mr Kavanagh said his video had encapsulated a clash of cultures for many people. Mr Kavanagh joked: “It’s almost created a diplomatic incident.

“It’s caught people’s imagination because I think it has so many contemporary and cultural issues that people are concerned about.

“If you watch the video they are constantly talking about ‘their rights’, and constantly telling me what I am not allowed to do.

“I think a lot of people have got really angry with that. If the roles were reversed and I was over in China waving around Union Jacks and telling Chinese people what they couldn’t do, would that have been appropriate?”

Mr Kavanagh added that group was trying to take his video of the incident down from social media.

Reacting to how the Chinese flag carriers responded to Mr Kavanagh playing the piano, one person on the social media site X wrote: "If you go to a country, you respect that countries (sic) rules. If it's legal to film, it's legal to film."

Another person asked: "How can someone be asked to stop filming in a public place? If you have any issues, just move away. Arrogant ladies."

Pointing out the physical situation, someone else noted: "They have the right to move their bodies with their own free will, piano is stationary."

.................................................................................................... ............................................

The ridiculously sensitive Communist Chinese are demanding that they are not to be filmed when they are away from China.

This happened yesterday in London UK in a public space. A fight almost broke out, then they had the nerve to call the local police to enforce their demands. One man, fixing to cause a fight, shouted at the top of his lungs at a piano player that he "touched" his friend then wanted to take a swing at the player after the player said he had a Communist flag , claiming that was racist .....Total Madness!

• Latest 2024 Update:

虽然这群中国人招人辱,但是钢琴家并没有有任何污辱行为,更谈不上辱华。钢琴家 acted cool with even humor.
    谢谢奶爸及时上传中文字幕版本,得以让我们看到事情的全貌,这比看别人口述的更能理解整个事情❤
    谢谢分享完整的影片, 这事件暴露了留学生英语表达能力, 文化水平和对外国文化理解有多低. 这事件破坏华人形象.
    被說是共產黨後就暴怒 顯然這群人以身為共產黨為恥耶......好矛盾的心態
    顯然你們對民主感到很不習慣
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd January 2024 at 05:54.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (23rd January 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd January 2024), onawah (24th January 2024), Vangelo (23rd January 2024), Yoda (23rd January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast