Thread: Obituaries

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

Default Re: Obituaries

• Comedian (32) Warned About Side Effects Of The Injections, And Now He's Dead!
    Suddenly and unexpectedly, popular Canadian comedian Nick Nemeroff is no longer alive. His fans are stunned, he was only 32 years old. Interesting detail: Nemeroff spoke out last year about side effects after the vaccine.

He even said he regretted his experimental gene therapy. While the official cause of death has not been released, many fear there may be a connection. His manager said he "died in his sleep".

• I wish I could undo it
    In February 2021, Nemeroff wrote on Twitter that he had passed the vaccine and that it had a side effect. He explained that the puncture site hurt after vaccination. He then wrote: "I don't recommend taking it and wish I could undo it."
    • Face Paralyzed
    His compatriot Justin Bieber announced last month that he suffers from Ramsey Hunt syndrome, a condition in which part of his face has become paralyzed. It was then speculated on social media that the neurological disorder is a side effect of the corona vaccines.
    • Mini Stroke And Heart Defect
    In March, his wife Hailey Bieber (25) had to go to hospital because of a blood clot in her brain. She had a tia, also known as a mini-stroke. After examination, she was also diagnosed with a heart defect, which was also the cause of the blood clot. She now takes blood thinners every day.

[ Weekly view ]
    • source (Dutch 🇳🇱 + Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7poMLLQ4HzzO

Standup comedian Nick Nemerov died suddenly on Monday June 27th, 2022. His death was announced on his social media accounts:
    instagram.com/p/CfU2BLDJJ_Y

No cause of death has been revealed. According to his manager, Morgan Flood of Grand Wave Entertainment, Nick “died in his sleep.”
    On Feb. 6, 2021 Nemeroff joked about 'regretting' the jab:
    Quote "Ok so I got the vaccine and it did have a side effect...the area the needle went into (if I had to describe it I’d say like, on the top part of my upper arm. If that makes sense?) hurt a bit after. Seems ok now but honestly do NOT recommend getting it & wish I could take it back."

On Aug. 21, 2021 he joked, "So apparently you can still catch Covid even if you are unvaccinated?"

He tweeted on Aug. 22, 2021, "POV I am an anti vaxxer but only for the booster shot"

Considering the previous day's tweet, it's almost impossible to determine his actual stance on COVID jabs in general and boosters specifically. He might or might not have gotten a booster shot. He might still have been pro-COVID vaxx, but anti-coercion. Who knows?

Nemeroff's death is another in the category of Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS), which used to be incredibly rare.

With so little information and 16 months since his last known jab, one can only speculate about any relation between his death and the COVID injections. However, since the mass COVID 'vaccination' campaign started, there seems to be a huge and suspicious increase in SADS among young, apparently healthy people. Countless independent facts all point in the direction of the jabs.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (27th July 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (27th July 2022), Icare (1st January 2023), Inversion (27th July 2022), iota (27th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th July 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,736 times in 2,089 posts

This is what we all said when this started , how many boosters before your body says screw you I'm out ! Ole mr. nick doesn't have to worry about that now does he.
    33 Dead & Sick Friends Since Our Wedding Only 8 Months Ago. All 33 Vaxxed. A “Vaccine Death & Disease Cluster.”

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...ng-everywhere/
    TV presenter Kate McCann keels over in the middle of today’s debate between Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak, and TalkTV quickly pulls the broadcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6JLnGd5MTo&t=31s

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Icare (1st January 2023), Inversion (27th July 2022), iota (27th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th July 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Married father of two Sidney Wolf was fatally hit by a car in Delaware after getting kicked out of a Lyft by the driver.
    GoFundMe

Former Gov. Cuomo staffer killed after being ordered out of Lyft

The National Desk reports:

"MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Md. (WJLA) — A former senior policy advisor for ex-New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, died Sunday after being ordered out of a Lyft vehicle on an active highway in Dewey Beach, Del., authorities confirmed.

According to Delaware State Police, Sid Wolf, 43, of Gaithersburg, Md. and five of his friends, hired a Lyft shortly before 1:45 a.m. Sunday morning. The group got into a dispute with the Lyft driver while traveling from Dewey Beach back to a residence in Bethany Beach, state police added in a written news release.

The Lyft vehicle was headed southbound along Coastal Highway when the Lyft driver abruptly ended the ride in the middle of the left lane and ordered all six passengers to exit the vehicle, police shared.

A Toyota Corolla switched into the right lane to avoid rear-ending the Lyft vehicle. The driver of the Corolla did not see Wolf who had just gotten out of the back righthand side of the Lyft and was standing in the active roadway. The Corolla hit and killed Wolf. The five other passengers were uninjured.

Delaware State Police say the driver of the Corolla pulled over and waited for police to arrive, but the Lyft driver fled from the scene "immediately after the crash." Investigators had not located the Lyft driver as of Sunday evening but believed they may have been driving a white Honda Pilot SUV.

Sidney Wolf, 43, was fatally struck on Coastal Highway (Route 1) at about 1:44 a.m. Sunday.

Family and friends gathered outside the Wolf Family home along Upshire Circle in Gaithersburg Monday evening. Wolf was a husband and father of two young girls.

According to LinkedIn, Wolf worked as the associate director of federal affairs for former Gov. Andrew Cuomo, D-N.Y., from July 2019 until Dec. 2021. In that role, Wolf advocated on behalf of New York state agencies before Congress.

Wolf most recently worked as the re-election campaign manager for Montgomery County Councilmember Sidney Katz (D-District 3). During a Monday Zoom interview with WJLA, Katz explained how Councilmember Andrew Friedson (D-District 1) played hockey with Wolf and made the connection.

I was looking for someone to be a campaign manager," Katz told 7News.

"Sid lived not too far from where I live in Gaithersburg, and he was looking for some work at the time, and we sat down and chatted and we certainly hit it off in a good way."

"Katz and Wolf spoke almost daily for the better part of this year, often multiple times a day. They would occasionally joke about sharing the same first name. Wolf went by "Sid" whereas Katz goes by "Sidney," which made emails, phone calls, and in-person conversations less confusing.

"It was working-together conversations... What just happened? Why did it happen? What are we doing? That kind of thing... He had a good sense of humor. He was a good, down-to-earth... You just enjoyed being with him, having discussions with him."

Katz last saw Wolf on election night, which was Tuesday, July 19. He most recently spoke with Wolf on Friday as election workers continued to count thousands of vote-by-mail ballots at Montgomery College's Germantown campus.

"Everybody is as close as their cell phone and it wasn't like we needed anything done in the area at that point. We'd already picked up our signs from the voting precincts, etc... I sort of had a put-my-feet-up weekend as well."

Councilmember Friedson called Katz on Sunday evening as Katz was having dinner with his family."

Quote And Andrew then texted me and said,

'I hate to be the one to tell you, but this is what happened,
    '" Katz recalled.

"It was one of those moments that you just hoped it was wrong."
    In its initial press release, Delaware State Police stated Wolf was a Clarksburg, Md. resident. Knowing Wolf lived in Gaithersburg, Md., Katz held out hope that it may have been a case of mistaken identity. It wasn't so.

"I did speak with his wife this morning and I mean, it's just heartbreaking. There's just no other way to say it. It's just absolutely heartbreaking," Katz remarked.

WJLA asked Lyft what protocol, if any, drivers are supposed to follow when prematurely terminating a ride. Lyft did not respond with an answer.

“We are heartbroken by this incident,
    " a Lyft spokesperson said in a written statement. "Our hearts are with Mr. Wolf's loved ones during this incredibly difficult time, and we’ve reached out to the ride requester to offer our support. We have permanently removed the driver from the Lyft community and are in contact with law enforcement to assist with their investigation.”

In a separate written statement, Wolf's family expressed their deep loss and asked for solitude.

“This is an extremely difficult time for our family. The level of shock and pain we feel right now cannot be measured as we continue to grieve. We truly appreciate the outpouring of love and support we’ve received and kindly request that the family’s privacy is respected as we move through this process," the statement read."

Loved ones have established a GoFundMe account for Wolf's wife and two daughters. As of Tuesday afternoon, donations had exceeded $42,000.

"As a result of this generosity, we have increased the fundraising goal. We hope to raise additional funds to support Emerson and Harper's future education needs. Please consider sharing on social media or with anyone in your own network who knows them and might be looking for a way to honor Sid's legacy through support for his family," the GoFundMe account description reads, in part.

Wolf's most recent political work paid off as Councilmember Katz is expected to win the Democratic nomination for his council district, with nearly 61 percent of the current vote. Katz shared that Wolf's passing has reminded him of what is most important in life.

I told my wife, you know, 'I always knew that you're supposed to appreciate every moment of what you're doing, but something like this really brings it home. You need to hug your loved ones every chance that you get.'"

article source: https://thenationaldesk.com/news/ame...sburg-maryland

it seems that daily we are confronted with so many "inexplicable deaths" becoming such a regular occurrence as to generate the term "Adult SID".

FULLY preventable deaths such as this? are truly heartbreaking

how many of us will be left?

and the increase in rage of the people? has a connection been made to their vax status?

this is NOT the world i grew up in

NOR do i recall being subjected DAILY to NON STOP relentless battering to be PROGRAMMED by the MSM

i find this harrassment by MSM to be nothing short of criminal, a crime that NEEDS to STOP

and THEY are impacting ALL of society in a negative manner. in their drive to divide us? they are generating rage

a rage that is having lethal consequences

if moved to? maybe a moment to surround the children now left fatherless and widow with some grace and peace would be an action we ALL can take to counter this

Last edited by iota; 27th July 2022 at 18:37. Reason: typo
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (28th July 2022), Inversion (27th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th July 2022), mizo (27th July 2022), pyrangello (8th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,407 times in 1,631 posts

Actor David Warner died of cancer. He has 228 credits on imdb.
    dailymail
    Quote The actor played Spicer Lovejoy in the blockbuster and was also known for roles in films including The Omen, A Christmas Carol and Mary Poppins Returns
    His death was confirmed by his family in a statement in which they said he had been ill for the past year and a half
    They said: 'Over the past 18 months he approached his diagnosis with a characteristic grace and dignity. He will be missed hugely by us'
    Trained at RADA, the actor's on-screen career began in 1962 with roles in the films We Joined The Navy and The King's Breakfast
    David left the UK for Hollywood in 1987 and lived there for 15 years, appearing in films including Star Trek V and VI and Planet Of The Apes
    More recent appearances include the 2017 romantic comedy You Me And Him and his final role as Admiral Boom in Mary Poppins Returns the following year

Quote David Hattersley Warner (29 July 1941 – 24 July 2022) was an English actor, who worked in film, television, and theatre. He attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and after making his stage debut in 1962 he joined the Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC) with whom he played Henry VI in The Wars of the Roses cycle at the West End's Aldwych Theatre in 1964 before the RSC cast him as Prince Hamlet in Peter Hall's 1965 production of Hamlet. He attained prominence on screen in 1966 through his lead performance in the Karel Reisz film Morgan: A Suitable Case for Treatment, for which he was nominated for the BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role.

Warner portrayed both romantic leads and villainous characters across a range of media, including The Ballad of Cable Hogue, Straw Dogs, Cross of Iron, The Omen, Holocaust, The Thirty Nine Steps, Time After Time, Time Bandits, Tron, A Christmas Carol, Portrait in Evil, Titanic, Mary Poppins Returns and various characters in the Star Trek franchise, in the films Star Trek V: The Final Frontier, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country and the Star Trek: The Next Generation two-part "Chain of Command" episode.

In 2001, Warner returned to the stage after a nearly three-decade hiatus to play Andrew Undershaft in a Broadway revival of George Bernard Shaw's Major Barbara. In May 2005, at the Chichester Festival Theatre Warner made a return to Shakespeare, playing the title role in Steven Pimlott's production of King Lear. Tim Walker, reviewing the performance in The Sunday Telegraph, wrote: "Warner is physically the least imposing king I have ever seen, but his slight, gaunt body serves also to accentuate the vulnerability the part requires. So, too, does the fact that he is older by decades than most of the other members of the youthful cast."

On 30 October 2005, he appeared on stage at The Old Vic theatre in London in the one-night play Night Sky alongside Christopher Eccleston, Bruno Langley, Navin Chowdhry, Saffron Burrows and David Baddiel.[11] In December 2006, he starred in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather on Sky1 as Lord Downey. And in August 2007, as an RSC Honorary Artist, he returned to Stratford for the first time in over 40 years to play Sir John Falstaff in the Courtyard Theatre revival of Henry IV, Part 1 and Henry IV, Part 2 which were part of the RSC Histories Cycle.[12] He is one of the few actors[citation needed] to play Hamlet (RSC), Lear (Chichester Festival Theatre) and Falstaff (RSC).

In February 2008, Warner was heard as the popular fictional character Hugo Rune in a new 13-part audio adaptation of Robert Rankin's The Brightonomicon released by Hokus Bloke Productions and BBC Audiobooks. He starred alongside some high-profile names including cult science fiction actress and Superman star Sarah Douglas, Rupert Degas, The Lord of the Rings actor Andy Serkis, Harry Potter villain Jason Isaacs, Mark Wing-Davey and Martin Jarvis (written by Elliott Stein & Neil Gardner, and produced/directed by Neil Gardner).

Warner died of cancer at Denville Hall in Northwood, London, on 24 July 2022, aged 80.[18] He was diagnosed with the illness eighteen months prior to his death. He died five days before his 81

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (28th July 2022), iota (28th July 2022), pyrangello (8th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Nichelle Nichols (born Grace Dell Nichols) passed away at age 89. She played Uhura in the 1960 TV series Star Trek. imdb
    wiki
    dailymail
    Quote Star Trek actress Nichelle Nichols passed at age 89 on Saturday night, her son Kyle Johnson announced
    'I regret to inform you that a great light in the firmament no longer shines for us as it has for so many years,' he posted to his mother's official Facebook page on Sunda
    Nichols became one of the nation's first black women to star in a primetime show after being cast in 1966 as Nyota Uhura on Star Trek
    Her contribution to the film industry earned her a star on The Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1992
    Last edited by Inversion; 1st August 2022 at 06:10.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th August 2022), iota (31st July 2022), JackMcThorn (31st July 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st July 2022), Kryztian (1st August 2022), onevoice (1st August 2022), pyrangello (8th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022), Vangelo (1st August 2022), wondering (31st July 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 983 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Nichelle Nichols passed away at age 89. She played Uhura in the 1960 TV series Star Trek.
    Here is another tribute for Nichelle, from NASA.

Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 31st July 2022 at 20:50.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

avid (31st July 2022), Bluegreen (4th August 2022), DNA (8th August 2022), Inversion (31st July 2022), iota (31st July 2022), Kryztian (1st August 2022), Michi (31st July 2022), onevoice (1st August 2022), pyrangello (8th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022), Vangelo (1st August 2022), wondering (31st July 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

The legendary voice of the Los Angeles Dodgers is retiring after 67 seasons and over 9,000 gamess.

Vin Scully Calls Final Baseball Game

ESPN reported:

"Hall of Fame broadcaster Vin Scully, whose dulcet tones provided the soundtrack of summer while entertaining and informing Dodgers fans in Brooklyn and Los Angeles for 67 years, died Tuesday night, the team said. He was 94.

"We have lost an icon," Dodgers president and CEO Stan Kasten said in a statement. "Vin Scully was one of the greatest voices in all of sports. He was a giant of a man, not only as a broadcaster, but as a humanitarian. He loved people. He loved life. He loved baseball and the Dodgers. And he loved his family. His voice will always be heard and etched in all of our minds forever. I know he was looking forward to joining the love of his life, Sandi. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family during this very difficult time. Vin will be truly missed."

Scully died at his home in the Hidden Hills section of Los Angeles, according to the team, which spoke to family members. No cause of death was provided.

"Today we mourn the loss of a legend in our game," Major League Baseball commissioner Rob Manfred said in a statement. "Vin was an extraordinary man whose gift for broadcasting brought joy to generations of Dodger fans. In addition, his voice played a memorable role in some of the greatest moments in the history of our sport. I am proud that Vin was synonymous with Baseball because he embodied the very best of our National Pastime. As great as he was as a broadcaster, he was equally great as a person.

"On behalf of Major League Baseball, I extend my deepest condolences to Vin's family, friends, Dodger fans and his admirers everywhere."

As the longest-tenured broadcaster with a single team in pro sports history, Scully saw it all and called it all. He began in the 1950s era of Pee Wee Reese and Jackie Robinson, on to the 1960s with Don Drysdale and Sandy Koufax, into the 1970s with Steve Garvey and Don Sutton, and through the 1980s with Orel Hershiser and Fernando Valenzuela. In the 1990s, it was Mike Piazza and Hideo Nomo, followed by Clayton Kershaw, Manny Ramirez and Yasiel Puig in the 21st century.

"He was the best there ever was," Kershaw said after the Dodgers' game Tuesday night in San Francisco. "Just when you think about the Dodgers, there's a lot of history here and a lot of people that have come through. It's just a storied franchise all the way around. But it almost starts with Vin, honestly."

read full article here: https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...er-dies-age-94

rest in peace sir ..
    you leave behind a glorious legacy

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th August 2022), DNA (8th August 2022), Inversion (4th August 2022), pyrangello (8th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Roger E. Mosley from Magnum PI died at age 83. He has 70 credits on imdb.
    imdb
    dailymail
    Quote Actor died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after car accident three days ago
    His daughter Ch-a said 'he was surrounded by family as he transcended peacefully'
    She added: 'We could never mourn such an amazing man. He would HATE any crying done in his name'
    Mosley played the role of Theodore 'TC' Calvin on the show from 1980 thru 1988
    He had also appeared on TV shows including Hangin' With Mr. Cooper, The Love Boat and Sanford and Son
    Mosley had appeared in movies including The Mack, Leadbelly, McQ and A Thin Line Between Love and Hate

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Harmony (9th August 2022), pyrangello (8th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Olivia Newton-John died after a thirty-year battle with cancer. imdb
    dailymail
    Quote Olivia Newton-John's death was announced by her husband John Easterling on Facebook on Monday
    The actress died at home in southern California, surrounded by her family
    'Olivia has been a symbol of triumph and hopes for over 30 years,' Easterling said
    It's unclear what the exact cause of her death was but she had been battling cancer since being re-diagnosed
    She famously overcame a 1992 cancer diagnosis but the disease returned in 2013 and then again in 2017
    In a 2020 interview, she said: 'It's been a part of my life for so long. I felt something was wrong. It's concerning when it comes back, but I thought 'I'll get through it again'
    Newton-John represented the UK in the Eurovision Song Contest in 1974 before shooting to fame in Grease
    The movie propelled her to super-stardom and turned her into an enduring sex symbol
    She leaves behind her husband and 36-year-old daughter Chloe Lattanzi

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th August 2022), Harmony (9th August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th August 2022), onevoice (9th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022), thepainterdoug (9th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Olivia was wonderful. Im glad she has returned home

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Harmony (9th August 2022), Heart to heart (9th August 2022), Inversion (9th August 2022), onevoice (9th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

The United States of America

r i p

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

9ideon (14th August 2022), Blacklight43 (9th August 2022), Harmony (9th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022), Vangelo (9th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,638 times in 5,418 posts

Olivia Newton-John died after a thirty-year battle with cancer. imdb
    dailymail
    Quote Olivia Newton-John's death was announced by her husband John Easterling on Facebook on Monday
    The actress died at home in southern California, surrounded by her family
    'Olivia has been a symbol of triumph and hopes for over 30 years,' Easterling said
    It's unclear what the exact cause of her death was but she had been battling cancer since being re-diagnosed
    She famously overcame a 1992 cancer diagnosis but the disease returned in 2013 and then again in 2017
    In a 2020 interview, she said: 'It's been a part of my life for so long. I felt something was wrong. It's concerning when it comes back, but I thought 'I'll get through it again'
    Newton-John represented the UK in the Eurovision Song Contest in 1974 before shooting to fame in Grease
    The movie propelled her to super-stardom and turned her into an enduring sex symbol
    She leaves behind her husband and 36-year-old daughter Chloe Lattanzi
    It's been a pretty sobering day for deaths.

Lamont Dozier too:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...er-dies-age-81

...and Issey Miyake:

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/...r-dies-aged-84
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

9ideon (9th August 2022), Harmony (9th August 2022), Inversion (9th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (9th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (12th August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th August 2022), onevoice (9th August 2022), pyrangello (12th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022), thepainterdoug (9th August 2022), Vangelo (9th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Anne Heche died from injuries she received in the car crash. She was declared braindead, and her organs were harvested.
    imdb
    dailymail
    Quote Anne Heche was taken off life support today at a hospital in Los Angeles, a week after the crash
    The 53-year-old is being mourned by Hollywood including her ex-girlfriend, Ellen De Generes
    Heche, who struggled with addiction, was said by police to have been high on cocaine while driving
    She plowed her car into the home of Lynne Mishele, leaving the woman with unspecified but serious injuries
    Police were investigating felony charges because of the extent of Mishele's injuries
    Heche's team yesterday said she was not going to survive; she was declared braindead yesterday
    Her family kept her alive on a ventilator while doctors harvested her organs for donation until Friday

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (12th August 2022), Kryztian (12th August 2022), lake (14th August 2022), pyrangello (12th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 811 posts

Anne Heche died from injuries she received in the car crash. She was declared braindead, and her organs were harvested.
    imdb
    dailymail
    Quote Anne Heche was taken off life support today at a hospital in Los Angeles, a week after the crash
    The 53-year-old is being mourned by Hollywood including her ex-girlfriend, Ellen De Generes
    Heche, who struggled with addiction, was said by police to have been high on cocaine while driving
    She plowed her car into the home of Lynne Mishele, leaving the woman with unspecified but serious injuries
    Police were investigating felony charges because of the extent of Mishele's injuries
    Heche's team yesterday said she was not going to survive; she was declared braindead yesterday
    Her family kept her alive on a ventilator while doctors harvested her organs for donation until Friday
    I don't know this woman nor the woman she had as a partner (who's show was cancelled not days after the incident .... along with the fact that Heche was making a film about sex trafficking ) but could someone tell me why a dead body opens closed sheeting and sits up (now I know that a body, due to gasses could 'sit up' but to open the sheeting? I don't know!)

She was, it is said, within the burning car for 45 mins as the firemen could not get to her.

There are reports of the car screeling as if the brakes were trying to work before it hit the building?

A few videos:

WHAT'S GOING ON? - BODY BAG VICTIM ALIVE WHAT? - ANNE HECHE

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/RtEqoq9DeUJr

WHA HOPPEN, MON

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/da5OvsVlnrod

this one has some 911 stuff, I don't know why but there is interesting footage ....

SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE OF ANNE HECHE CAR CRASH

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HrjvAUEJ9YsF

I don't want to have this thread taken over by this so if the mods could move this post as they see fit .... thanks
    Normal..!

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

avid (14th August 2022), Earth Angel (6th November 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022), thepainterdoug (14th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    That image doesn't depict a burn victim. Her hair and clothes would have been burnt. This is another one of those strange Hollywood deaths.

The dashboard, steering wheel and seats don't look burnt. The impact and airbag would have knocked her out.
    dailymail
    Click image for larger version

Name:	steering wheel.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	49428
    Last edited by Inversion; 14th August 2022 at 16:09.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

avid (14th August 2022), lake (14th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022), thepainterdoug (14th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

dailymail
    I guess that the soft drink plastic bottle (in your image with the label still intact) was not in the car at the time of the fire as it does not look deformed at all?
    Also a strange place for it to be unless moved there after the driver had been taken out?
    Normal..!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

avid (14th August 2022), Inversion (14th August 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (15th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

dailymail
    I guess that the soft drink plastic bottle (in your image with the label still intact) was not in the car at the time of the fire as it does not look deformed at all?
    Also a strange place for it to be unless moved there after the driver had been taken out?
    The force of the foam the fire department sprayed in there could have moved items in the vehicle. Then there's the question if it was modified or hacked to make it accelerate out of control.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

avid (14th August 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (15th August 2022), lake (15th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The force of the foam the fire department sprayed in there could have moved items in the vehicle. Then there's the question if it was modified or hacked to make it accelerate out of control.
    True but would the driver have still been in there when the fire department did that and how would a plastic bottle not deform within that heat?

I have no idea about if the car was hacked .... but I have questions about the firemen still wearing what looks to be face masks while taking the 'dead' person (who we don't know was Heche .... may have been someone else from the house?) from the scene?

A slowed down gif

Normal..!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to lake For This Post:

Inversion (15th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Additional question .... Do firemen in the US have a set attire to wear? So that they have given trousers to wear which would be the same for each?

Edit to ask another question .... The first fireman in the gif with a yellow jacket on has no markings on the back of the coat but the next 2 who walk into shot do .... is it normal in the US for some firemen not to have markings on their uniform?
    Last edited by lake; 15th August 2022 at 21:15.
    Normal..!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to lake For This Post:

Inversion (15th August 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Additional question .... Do firemen in the US have a set attire to wear? So that they have given trousers to wear which would be the same for each?

Edit to ask another question .... The first fireman in the gif with a yellow jacket on has no markings on the back of the coat but the next 2 who walk into shot do .... is it normal in the US for some firemen not to have markings on their uniform?
    If it was a PSYOP then there would be operatives who probably have an inventory of different clothing. In the TV series NCIS: Los Angeles they had a wardrobe department so they could impersonate/mimic other professions. They could use generic outfits to simplify things.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

lake (15th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast