+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Derrick "Whiteskycloud", An Experiencer: Your thoughts?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Derrick "Whiteskycloud", An Experiencer: Your thoughts?

I just watched this video today, one of my YT videos to watch, in the algorithms. It's interesting to say the least. Your thoughts, and does this experiencer show any credibility in your opinion.

I found a link in which he spoke in the video about a ufo incident in 1967 Falcon Lake Canada.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...sary-1.4121639

3 minute video on this link.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/688978499926

In 2002 Derrick Whiteskycloud was taken aboard a mothership and met with 9ft tall ET’s who gave him a very special message for humanity about our history and where we are headed.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 27th May 2022 at 20:52.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Agape (3rd June 2022), amor (28th May 2022), apokalypse (31st May 2022), Bill Ryan (27th May 2022), Bluegreen (28th May 2022), Chip (28th May 2022), East Sun (28th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th May 2022), Harmony (31st May 2022), Inversion (27th May 2022), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

Default Re: Derrick "Whiteskycloud", An Experiencer: Your thoughts?

listen to it right now at 30 mins mark and i feel these beings seems manipulate..one thing is Don't Trust Anybody.

has been very long time haven't listen to these kind of stuff..great video.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 31st May 2022 at 10:22.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Harmony (31st May 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,000 times in 2,393 posts

Default Re: Derrick "Whiteskycloud", An Experiencer: Your thoughts?

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    I just watched this video today, one of my YT videos to watch, in the algorithms. It's interesting to say the least. Your thoughts, and does this experiencer show any credibility in your opinion.
    It was an interesting talk but I was left unsure about the veracity of the whole.

Example, he mentioned they tried to kill him because they didn't want him talking. If that were true he would be a person of high interest and probably still had 'minders' keeping tabs on him. Yet later, regarding the crystal, he stated "Have you any idea how much the military want to get there hands on this?" and then stated he'd given it to someone in the audience!

Given the limited attention speakers like this get in the actual world I somewhat doubt anyone cares what he is saying. In short I was left uncertain if he was a real experiencer that had perhaps fallen into the trap of embellishing his story.

That said, wouldn't surprise me if around 50% of what he relayed was pretty much spot on.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Agape (3rd June 2022), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread